Roy Liu De Kai as General Gu Si Lin So, the scene are screened in this order: CP crying while tell Wenxi that he have to leave tomorrowto collect the remains of is uncle -> 8 months later :wenxi are in the later months of her pregnancy -> after credit: 1 year earlier, CP has arrived to ChengZhou? 8 months later - WX is pregnant and her inner voiceover while looking at the duo crane painting is: I no longer have any baggage holding me back. How will her relationship with her father end? For more information, please see our I only understand that he suppose have a big brother and the king hate gu clan. In this drama the female lead tends to be intimidated at first, but youll also get enough emotion to make it less depressing to watch. Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. What will happen to his relationship with Wen Xi? His music is beautifully woven throughout the drama, and the orchestral pieces play a crucial role in evoking all the right emotions at the right scenes. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Chen Feiyu in The Forbidden Palace, someone cast him as The Last Emperor! Xu Changping's true family background, Lu Wenxi disguising herself as a maid and not being recognized, or the Crown Prince's Maltese Falcon-like seal Ding Quan and Wen Xi meet by chance when her brother gets into trouble and they develop mutual admiration although Ding Quan has never seen what she looks like. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. But the additional 12 episodes are not newly filmed. So.. Crown Prince Xiao Ding Quan lost his mother and sister at a young age and his father, the Emperor, is distant towards him because he is backed by his maternal uncle General Gu and the army the latter controls. Finally gonna see the scenes that were cut. The more he wanted to prevent some people from leaving, the more his weaknesses were exposed. Episodes: 60 Thank you for English sub told Me. By Nina Terrero. @bluehibiscusI think he was because CP teacher was appointed by his Grandfather. Then did he arrived to ChangZhou 12 months agoor just leaving to Changzhou 8 months ago? CP being tormented continuouslyfrom Ep1 to 60. As a result, the Crown Prince often felt that his father liked his half-brother more than him which made him feel sad. The leads acting in Love and Destiny looks appealing, but theres a lot of love theme and immortal politics. 5. For a person in his position, Xiao Dingquan is too naive and innocent, but his sincerity is what makes the character so endearing to me. However, as a non-chinese speaker I found this site looking for answers? As he tries to thwart their plans and launch a counterattack, he is also at the mercy of his father who is the Emperor. Royal Nirvana is currentlybeing subbed at Youtubeand Amazon Prime Video! I didnt watch Royal Nirvana last year so have no idea where they ended the series. Don't quote images. Lack of context for the war - the war is a huge plot-driver, but there's really no indication of why it's being fought or against whom. Now I have to watch RN! The end. Episode #1.1: With Jin Luo, Yitong Li, Zhizhong Huang, Chunhui Dong. I love the beautiful cinematography and the acting of this drama, 2 reasons to draw me in when it comes to a show that's mostly about 'polictical corruptions'. Untamed, Royal Nirvana, Joy of Life, in no particular order, top my list. As the news of Gu Silin's death spreads and Xiao Dingquan sets out to Changzhou to control the situation, the king finally shows remorse as he apologizes to Xiao Dingquan. Anyone know how I can get a copy of the chinese script and will have it translated? Lead performances - both the FL and ML give great performances. Heres the Royal Nirvana booting ceremony pics and LJ as usual looks super fit and handsome: Source:https://www.avirtualvoyage.net/2018/05/luo-jin-and-li-yi-tong-begin-filming-royal-nirvana.html. The plot is okay though I think it is slightly better suited for idol drama fans. Chopped to pieces. Now I feel even more confused after all your explanations. Beforethey began, the EmperorremindedCP to pay attent, Do you want the crown prince to die that much? The crown prince has a complex personality! . Add To Wishlist Restock Notice Gatherer & Rulings. Im going to assume CPsstill out there fighting. Succession 's Line of Succession, Week 3. The preceding and successive shows of the showing I saw also only had about 5 people each. I want to address this question to the production team, which I doubt reading these line And yes, it is a really convenient and lazy way to converse a sad ending to a happy one. Ding Quan and Wen Xi meet by chance when her brother gets into trouble and they develop mutual admiration although Ding Quan has never seen what she looks like. P/T: Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. 35 and ep. Catch the series English-subbed on Youtube here. The feuding princes, conspiring ministers, intricate plots, and complex falls from grace resulting in execution or exile feel very true-to-life if you know much about the Han, Sui, or Tang dynasties, and the show's rich cultural tapestry is faithful to real-life Song dynasty customs. Episode #1.33. Starring Luo Jin, Li Yitong, Huang Zhizhong and Zheng Yecheng, VIP members will be able to watch all 12 episodes tonight. Xiao Dingquan no longer wishes to be caught in the endless infighting and rife and hopes to settle the dispute through Zhao Wang's marriage. I might wait until it ends and see all your reactions first ha haI've been burned too many times so I'm very cautious now. Zhang Luzheng thinks Lu Wenxi's family is related to Li Baizhou and decides to kill them. A story that follows a crown prince who faces enemies from all sides and falls in love with a maidservant who wants to kill him. Wang: You are at deaths, Youve got the main gist. Country: China I would accept if you want to kill off CP to remedy the unjust editing LOL, absolutely not, but the last part seems to convey that message indirectly (the farewell of the eunuch, the inner thought of Wenxi). You can empathize with them or want to yell at them for making stupid mistakes or misjudgments, all on the basis of subtle facial expressions and poignant comments. Afterthat, thesongstarted spreading in the capital and Prince Su sent Guto search for and arrestanyone singingthe song which infuriated his father, the Emperor. Don't post any requests for subs! Welcome to the Chinese drama subreddit! Help request from a non-chinese speaker! Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their ID/IDs reported to the mods. Add Image. Meanwhile, Xi Xiang wore the clothes of an attendant and slipped a letter inside the bedchamber of CP. In the process, she quietly supports Ding Quan to resolve two cases. Looking at the box office, its definitely not great: Its also on Maplestage without English subs and the upload schedule is much faster than both Amazon and Youtube. A third of the way through Succession 's third season, we finally get to see Waystar's acting CEO on the jobwhich only confirms how little power . Bad news, the drama apparently gotreported to the Chinese authorities so it is uncertainwhen furtherepisodes are going to be released. I thought the movie would do okay commercially in the theaters since its release coincided with a US long weekend. As he attempts to . I also can't believe it myself. how could would it be like Goodbye My Princess ? At this point, I just want to see the original ending that they had planned. To turn on Eng subs, Click on Settings at the bottom of the screen, click on Subtitles, and select English. When Wen Xis father and brother are thrown into jail, Wen Xi goes undercover as a maid in the Crown Princes residence to help them. Thank you for your review! Uneasy lies the head that wears the crown. June 14, 2022; salem witch trials podcast lore Wilhelm's mother, The Queen, visits Wilhelm at Hillerska. I need to have a full cycle emotional breakdown first from 59 episodes of anguish before I can even begin to decipher what the end means. Not sure if the release schedules onoverseas platforms are affected. Royal Nirvana . Untameds OST didnt start well as the first major instrumental theme I recognized was the recurring instrumental theme used in Perfect Couple with Tang Yan, Wallace Huo years ago. The screenwriter is the original author, and apparently the drama has already veered away from the source, so I wouldnt be surprised if it gives us a new ending. Thank you! ASTRO's Moon Bin Passes Away At 25. BUT royal nirvana ? It's easy! By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. 2023 Sarankita.com | All Rights Reserved, Royal Nirvana Synopsis, Review, and Cast (Royal Intrigue Cdrama), Best Wuxia Series and Xianxia Chinese Dramas, Love In Flames Of War Synopsis, Review, and Ending, 10 Best Modern Romantic Chinese Dramas That You Must Watch, 12 Best Chinese Dramas on Netflix That You Must Watch, Flight to You Chinese Drama Review and Ending Explained, Song of The Moon Chinese Drama Review and Ending Explained, Out With a Bang Chinese Drama Review and Ending Explained, 7 Best Patricia Tanchanok Good Dramas to Watch, The 8 Best Funny Korean Movies on Netflix to Watch. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Both write music that are relaxing and sooth the soul. The Crown Prince is a lonely young man who fights for some people close to him not to become a victim and leave him alone in the palace. 0.0/10 from 0 users. Duration: 45 minutes. @Daemul, Shevisited her husbandsbrother (her former betrothed Crown Prince Min)who was kept at Kong He Bureau without anyones knowledge but whatever she saw frightened her and made her fall, losing her baby. Xiao Dingquan no longer wishes to be caught in the endless infighting and rife and hopes to settle the dispute through Zhao Wang's marriage. Crown Prince Xiao Ding Quan lost his mother and sister at a young age and his father, the Emperor, is distant towards him because he is backed by his maternal uncle General Gu and the army the latter controls. For more information, please see our Yes the word means waiting and it was right at the end of the post credits scene. The Crown Prince met Wen Xi when his father was called to serve in the palace. Don't quote images. Click to subscribe our Channel http://bit.ly/2x4nOJZ More EPs clickRoyal NirvanaPlaylist: http://bit.ly/327nDwh The crown prince Xiao Dingquan is est. WX is pregnant without anyone beside her all alone? This collection includes 13 pieces of beautiful music from Royal Nirvana. Im looking forward to the progression of the romance of the OTP. Young Royals episode 6 begins with the question of "How will the Monarchy Survive This". Another theme song released, this song is about Luo Jin's character in the drama: Gosh, Zhou Shen has such a hauntingly beautiful voice. Its telling the viewers the events between 1 year ago and the time when CP departsfor Changzhou 8 months ago (i.e. Here Comes Trouble EP1-EP9 The two leads in Weiyoung had such idol drama lives. Not a movie watcher but got hooked on Chinas historical dramas. The 60-episode series is based on a novel of the same name by Xue Man Liang Yuan . Being the intelligent young maiden she is, Lu Wenxi clearly understands where her father is coming from, and her acceptance of this outcome is what makes their relationship so beautiful (and depressing). Censorship and occasionally wacky editing - The missing context for certain plot developments (particularly political ones) is really problematic at times in making sense of what's going on. Xiao Dingquan and Lu Wenxi join hands with Xu Changping (Wang Yu) to change the tides in their favor in order to find the mastermind. Hwang In Youp & Jung Chae Yeon To Lead a Korean Remake of the C-drama "Go Ahead" 3. This is a meticulous productionwhere the viewer hasto pay attention to every detail. But the amount of work and effortthat the actors put in just makes the treatment of this drama all the more insulting. There wasnt a single episode where he wasnt crying and the trembling just made it worse. Privacy Policy. Episode #1.34. It was painful to watch, because Xiao Dingquan clearly had the upper hand, yet ended up taking responsibility for older half-brother Xiao Dingtangs (Jin Han in his best role yet) mistakes. Types: Creature Vampire Shade. There were only 6 people in the whole theatre when I went to see it on a weekend evening. After Qi Wang (Jin Han) was sent into exile, Xiao Dingquan intended to leave peacefully with Lu Wenxi (Li Yitong) but discovers that she is being threatened by unknown forces. Will the Crown Prince be able to defeat all his enemies? Im new to Cfensi and dont know what thar means. Also most Chinese people wouldve seen it online by now. and our He lost his mother, the Empress, and baby-sister at a young age while his paranoid father, the Emperor, favors the half-brother Crown Prince Xiao Ding-Quan is outstanding and respected, but under continuous attack for his position by his half-brother and corrupt court officials. This is a very good production! He lost his mother, the Empress, and baby-sister at a young age while his paranoid father, the Emperor, favors the half-brother Prince Qi, the son of the Emperor's favorite Concubine. Luo Yunxi, Bai Lu reunite in upcoming xianxia romance Till The End Of The Moon, An introduction to the characters in Ruyi's Royal Love in the Palace, Well-Intended Love 2 is not a sequel after all, set to release on Feb. 13. I assumed they were meant as an analogue of the real-life Liao dynasty but the lack of explanation makes the war plotlines seem somewhat arbitrary. Jin Han as Xiao Ding Tang Royal Nirvana calls it a special, but it's actually just the final 12 episodes that were cut when the drama first aired back in 2019. If you dont, only death awaits you. sugarplum892May 22, 2018 in Mainland China. Zhao said itgreatly humiliated and saddened Prince Su. Game: Who Said That? 25 Dec. 2019. He lost his mother, the Empress, and baby-sister at a young age while his paranoid father, the Emperor, favors the half-brother Prince Qi, the son of the Emperor's favorite . Donations will go towards our hosting and new content. This puts him on the path of the Crown Prince and they fall in love. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. love the review on here :). The versatile midfielder, who has this season excelled in a wing back role, has put pen-to-paper on a new deal that commits her future to the Toffees until June 2025. A story about unlocking the years of hurt and resentment that has caused the strained relationship between Xiao Dingquan and his father, the King. I think if Light Chaser does well in China, theyll still be picked up by at least one of the Chinese film distribution companies. Meandering plot in the late middle arcs - between (very roughly) ep. Why did the Emperor shoot an arrow at CP at the archery contest, when CP was trying to warn him about the general's illegal armor? 4. I always enjoy watching Wang Jinsongs acting whenever hes doing a noble character. News - Apr 19, 2023. I think Prince Su was stillthe next successor to the throne being the only son left. Bitter sweet ending with a glimmer of hope and optimism. After Qi Wang (Jin Han) was sent into exile, Xiao Dingquan intended to leave, peacefully with Lu Wenxi (Li Yitong) but discovers that she is being threatened by unknown forces. as Luo Jin is one fantastic and talented man and actor!! It is very gloomy with cloudy skies and heavy snow. The human relationships in RY feel much more real and alive. But Im still so curious how it compares. The crown prince in Royal Nirvana is still fighting for survival within the palace walls, while the Mei Changsu was more about overturning the injustices laid to the Chiyan army. Xin Peng as Xiao Ding Kai Zhao said itgreatly humiliated and saddened Prince Su. By Breanne L. Heldman. And all the episodes after the halfway mark actually. I didn't watch Royal Nirvana last year so have no idea where they ended the series. Chen ordered Wenxi to be beaten and signalled the staff executig the punishment to find a chance to kill her. Or was the Crown Prince just smart enough to make all the evidences point at Prince Wang that he actually did write a scroll? By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. With the help of the Gu family, Prince Su got Crown Prince Min imprisoned. Coupled with the deplorable circumstances surrounding the main character, the whole story will just feel tragic. Despite being the heir to the throne, Xiao Dingquan is a tragic character who yearns for his father's love yet . Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. The Royals premiere recap: Season 3, Episode 1. Thank you for the updates. Theres some waving the sleeve thing going on. wait? I cant wait for more screen time with our main couple! 30, 2023. In an online Chinese poll for the last episode 359 thousand voted that the ending was lousy and 48 thousand voted satisfactory ending. The way the plot unfoldedfor Episode 1-6 wassimply masterful, revealing thecomplexities of the characters and their relationships without letting up on the suspenseful pace. However, deciding to give it a try was not something wrong. @bluehibiscusIf it ispossible can you please translate the dialogue between CP and Emperor. Li Yi Tong as Lu Wen Xi, Huang Zhi Zhong as Emperor Xiao Jian With 60 epis., i know this show will give me some heartbreak but i will continue to watch even if it ends sadly. The actors are older than the characters they portray, but do an unusually good job of carrying themselves like younger folks, making the depictions believable. I am so confused with the ending! royal nirvana ending recap.