These Class Members have made Classes of '63, '73. He mentored students in wrestling (started the schools wrestling program), football (Varsity coach for 9 years) and baseball, and guided them to several league championships, including the 1968 MCAL wrestling championship, and the 1972 and 1973 MCAL varsity football championships. I don't have quite the knack for that that ShorpyLabs has, or maybe my Elements version of the filter is dumbed down, but whatever it is, more often than not they've been improved by the time you see them here. 1 lives in United Arab Emirates VIEW ALL MEMBER WEBSITES. These Class Members have made at this time. 4 live in North Dakota I will spread the word!!" family-owned business and yet freely host over a million class websites. Never saw girls this in my school days. Classreport.org provides free Class Websites Submitted by Pondering Pig on Thu, 07/03/2008 - 9:01am. For more information about the Foundation, go to, The Redwood Alumni Association has purchased most of the surplus yearbooks from Redwood for a very good priceWe can offer them to you for only. We greatly appreciate your wonderful support." 10/3/2017 "Thanks for all your hard work and ingenious . 13 live in Germany Other sites charge between $20 and $60 per year. url = url + '&h=' + h; I certify that this information is correct. 5:30 pm. Help us Update the Redwood High 1974 Class List by adding any names missing from the list below: Know Redwood High class of 1974 graduates that are NOT on this list? 1 lives in Luxembourg Free ! 12 live in New Hampshire It's the same system as we have on this website so its very easy. More 1974 alumni from Redwood HS Larkspur, CA have posted profiles on Classmates.com. Enter your Family News Item choosing from our pre-defined categories: 6 live in Alberta We would like to hear from you. There are several other classes considering 2022 reunions. This area is for comments on Password. ADD NEW Redwood High School, Visalia, California (CA) AlumniClass.com (2384) - 10019 E Knox Ave, Spokane Valley WA, 99206. Admin Wondering where your website is to see more of your photography. Lottery, Retirement, Vacation, Wedding, Other. Details. All funding is through voluntary contributions. Click here to register for free at Classmates.com and view other 1979 alumni. My entire family of five kids spent their high school years going here. Submitted by Raymond Bellah on Wed, 10/01/2008 - 12:51pm. . Your class page at Classreport.org is We collect the following information in our website from our site users.. 1. Set the time and location or opt to make it an online event. Redwood HS Class of 1990 20-Year Reunion. classes. Geoffrey McInnes Thank You! We are lucky he wasnt in some strange island hut when his time came. The names listed below are alumni who have been searched for on this site from Redwood High Schoolin Visalia, California . 5/5/2018, "THANKYOU so much for handling this for us! The stuff from the 60s and 70s is particularly interesting to me - just before my generation (born in '79), but it's really striking to see well done non-fictional photos from the same era as movies I love by Woody Allen et al. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts. 9/23/2017, "I love your service and will continue to support you." regarding this website, please contact: Our Story. Anniversary, Award, Birth, Death, Diagnosis, Engagement, Graduation, Anniversary, Award, Birth, Death, Diagnosis, Engagement, Graduation, Family News Summary It looks GREAT!" CLICK HERE TO 1 lives in Armed Forces Europe ADD NEW CLICK HERE TO My life has been filled with many challenges and opportunities and I regret none of the bad and embrace all that is good. Notifications Redwood High School Reunion. FAQ the complimentary Blue and Green Star subscriptions listed below. 10/3/2017, "Thanks for all your hard work and ingenious spirit." You can choose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. Redwood High School Alumni Visalia, California (CA) Help. Please see an update from Martha Olney about the reunion: I'm not sure how to email those folks -- some of the ones who have rsvp'ed on classmates are on my list and some aren't . The fact that you did this in a noncommercial manner in a world where everything has a price tag deserves recognition and respect, in my view. No Ads, No Spam, No Pop-Ups, No Fees. first contributor? If you send a message to someone that hasn't subscribed yet, they can view your message for free. 2 live in Austria April 2023. Anniversary, Award, Birth, Death, Diagnosis, Engagement, Graduation, . ADD NEW 3 live in Norway Friday March 24, 2023. 1 lives in Sweden restaurants, etc. Join Classmates.com for free, The High School Network is not affiliated with, endorsed, or sponsored by Redwood High School of Visalia, California, A free site for Redwood High School alumni. 20th Anniversary! The gods were smiling on your brother that afternoon. books, movies, music, REUNIONS, Your participation is requested! The Redwood Gym is named in his honor. 285 live in Washington Can you chip in today? Kudos to you and your staff. 7/11/2017, "Just want to send you a huge 'thank you' for your awesome website! I came across your page while searching for information about genealogy for an upcoming student project. Can you help keep this site online for another year? ADD NEW VIEW ALL, If you have any questions or comments The fact that you did this in a noncommercial manner in a world where everything has a price tag deserves recognition and respect, in my view. 21 live in Montana It was very helpful. 1 lives in Kansas Bring. 1 lives in Guatemala Admin Submitted by Dave Feltenberger on Thu, 07/03/2008 - 7:44am. at this time. this website possible by their generous at this time. Matt Blair '85 VIEW ALL. ), "Just discovered your product today while trying to locate classmates ahead of our 50th reunion in 2020. If you see something that violates these terms, please use the "Help" system to alert us. Page Hits: 1,545, Stay Tuned to This Space for Reunion Details! 5 live in West Virginia 1 lives in Iceland We are not We respect your privacy and we are committed to safeguarding your privacy while Each spring the Redwood Alumni Association gives a $2500 scholarship to a deserving student. LEARN MORE OR TO VOLUNTEER. Thanks for inventing it all!" Thank you for your support! Redwood High School. Send messages to your classmates completely free! 47 live in Illinois 45 live in North Carolina Add a teacher. Classreport.org provides free Class Websites The Redwood High Larkspur, CA class of '74 alumni are listed below. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. I work for a high-tech, earth-friendly company that takes food waste and turns it into an amazingly nutrient-rich fertilizer I then sell to growers who return it to the earth in a wonderful "cycle" of life. Due to privacy concerns, we do not report the status of sent messages. 5/5/2018, "THANKYOU so much for handling this for us! change from time to time. 4/27/2018, "Your site is amazing. Reunions Home / California / Visalia / Redwood High School / Class of 1974; Redwood High School: Class of 1974 Reunion (36th) Celebrate Coach Kelly. VIEW ALL, I moved my family from Oakhurst,CA to Twin Falls, ID in the summer of 2003 and have never regretted it. We greatly appreciate your wonderful support." 10/3/2017 "Thanks for all your hard work and ingenious . Please support this site with your voluntary contributions. Roark received many honors along the way. 157 live in Colorado Jaime (21)is a Junior at Central WA university (Elementary Education) and Jennifer (19)attends Bellingham Tech. VIEW ALL, If you have any questions or comments It's still the best website out there for classmates to meet, collect their info and advertise their reunions. Submitted by Anonymous Tipster on Sat, 02/21/2009 - 12:07am. ADD NEW www.classreport.org/bravos There are no reviews on file We are a small, var windowName = 'classmateMap'; The fact that you did this in a noncommercial manner in a world where everything has a price tag deserves recognition and respect, in my view. We need your support to keep this tradition alive, now more than ever. He was an original inductee in the the RAHOF. We are one of the premier social networking sites dating back to 2003. Denise Robinson Redwood High School Class of 1974 Alumni. They also have fresh made beverages especially boba (Redwood students love them!) Please read Our Story VIEW ALL. contributions: Who will be our 9/11/2017, "Thank you for your assistance. Find high school friends using our Redwood City, CA alumni listings by last name including class year and contact info. My brother's Ektachrome slide. amsc: 1. ADD NEW There are no reviews on file VIEW ALL. Post your messages here. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website. It was very helpful. Visit: www.redwood90.com to complete your classmate profile, review event details and to purchase tickets! There are no prayer requests you folks Rock!" Log in to view available classmate details. at this time. 9/11/2017, "Thank you for your assistance. Post your messages here. 9/5/2017, "I am so grateful I found your website. Your site is amazing." Classreport.org provides free Class Websites Love them. 1 lives in South Carolina RSVP to your 1974 class reunion or schedule one with your fellow alumni. . 1 lives in Michigan Please Support Our Class Website in 2023. at this time. Our Story. ADD NEW FAQ, Does your High School Class have a full-featured Alumni Website? Keep on postin'! 1 lives in Philippines VIEW ALL. ADD NEW Post your messages here. regarding this website, please contact: Submitted by Anonymous Tipster on Thu, 07/03/2008 - 9:31am. Worldwrapps.com 415.927.3663 208Corte Madera Town Center, CM treat this site as a valuable resource and not do things to lessen its value. I was able to get the correct document uploaded. There are no websites on file VIEW ALL. VIEW ALL, I am now living in beautiful Bellingham Wa. Classreport, Inc. All Rights Reservede0 Thanks for inventing it all!" at this time. Looks good!" 5 live in Nebraska You may also want to check out the latest news and school memories. Our high school was based on school designs in California and has a passing resemblance to the picture above. var h2 = h + 0; Submitted by Anonymous Tipster on Sun, 07/20/2008 - 7:28am. Please support this site with your voluntary contributions. Redwood High School Alumni . 2020 selections: Tom Wickert '70 Football & Baseball. 1 lives in India at this time. 4/27/2018, "Your site is amazing. Help us Update the Redwood High 1974 Class List by adding any names missing from the list below: < Class of 1977. 1974: 1800: 6 : 1973: 2066: 1 : 1972: 2596: 6 : 1971: 2033 . WE'RE TURNING 70! about the user. at this time. There are no recipes on file 9/25/2017, "I love your service and will continue to support you." Originally, its starkness was offset a little by some Bauhaus-like design elements that unfortunately have not been maintained. Miss Cheerleader looks like she came out of one of those 1980s high school movies -- "Fast Times at Ridgemont High," or maybe "Grease" except for the hot pants. This will close your account and you will not be able to use any of the features. Please read Our Story, ClassTraQ 11.003 Software Copyright 2003 - 2017 at this time. family-owned business and yet freely host over a million class websites. There are no prayer requests at this time. My dog Missie catches the eye of a passing cheerleader at Redwood High School in Larkspur, California, the year it opened. Explore now. More bravos at: Bravos. I graduated from Helix in 1973. contributions: Who will be our Business Website He was Chairman of the Marin and National Football Foundation High School Hall of Fame and Marin County Athletic League Commissioner until 2007. More about World Wrapps, If you would like help planning reunions for your class, please contact us. All contributions will be DOUBLED through May 31! 9/5/2017 Submitted by Anonymous Tipster on Sat, 08/09/2008 - 10:03am. I'm into antiques and serving the Lord. A Green Star indicates 12 live in Louisiana Can you chip in today? OUR CLASS SITE IS FUNDED THROUGH 10/3/2017, "Thanks for all your hard work and ingenious spirit." . We need a Class Administrator. Can you chip in today? var w = 1050; LEARN MORE OR TO VOLUNTEER. 9/14/2017, "We have been using the website for more than 10 years now. We cannot provide this service without your support. This photo can be changed by your Class Administrator. 19,665 live in California LEARN MORE OR TO VOLUNTEER This photo can be changed by your Class Administrator. 5 live in Colorado There are no fees required for participation on this site. Class of 1973 > 1974 Class List. Thank you for trying us out! 7/6/2017, "Thank you very much for having a great site, we rely on it to keep info flowing to our classmates and use the tools to make the Reunion Committee jobs easier!" The Redwood High School Foundation raises $1.2M in funds annually to support excellence in the robust and diverse programs offered in Academics, Arts and Athletics. To whom much is given, much is requiredand I have been given much, so too does life continue to require much from me. There are no recipes on file this website possible by their generous Show Search. VIEW ALL. Submitted by Tobbaconist on Fri, 07/04/2008 - 11:28am. Thanks for making available a great product that we will continue to use!" HOME | CLASS NEWS | MESSAGES | CLASS DIRECTORY | FAMILY NEWS | BIRTHDAYS | FUNDING | STORE | FAQ. 10/4/2017, "Thanks to classreport.org our class website played a huge part in the success of our Reunion. generosity of contributing classes and class members. Submitted by tterrace on Thu, 07/03/2008 - 12:26am. I hope to see some of you soon! 161 live in California Support. Never give up, never give in, and always forgive others for everything at all times. 8/6/2017, "I love Classreport! Looking for RHS alumni not on this site? ADD NEW Being on a fixed income I can't go to some alumni sites that charge sizable fees for every little snippet of info volunteered by the grads themselves. DONATE NOW ONLINE through the Redwood Foundation, or by check using the ALUMNI SCHOLARSHIP FORM, Mail **check made out to Redwood Foundation/Alumni to: 54 live in Utah If you are an alumn of Redwood High you should register now in the alumni directory. Copyright 2009-2022 BIRCHWOOD MEDIA, All Rights Reserved. September 28, 2019 Visalia, CA. Kudos to you and your staff. We have one or more for most classes since 1975, some classes being more scarce. We encourage you to make small or large donations at any time. Ah Redwood, home to a summer school session or two. newWindow.focus(); books, movies, music, Please Support Our Class Website in 2023. In addition, the Foundation works collaboratively with the Redwood Alumni Association to support alumni programs including the Athletic Hall of Fame and Avenue of Giants. 5/2/2018, "Thank YOU for helping us get the word out! We greatly appreciate your wonderful support." As with all of our pre-1962 Ektachromes, this one has gotten red. Official Kenwood High School Class of 1974 Reunion Page var windowName = 'classmateMap'; I went there!!! Classreport.org Lottery, Retirement, Vacation, Wedding, Other. 9 live in South Carolina I check this blog daily! 1 lives in Georgia newWindow.focus(); 2/9/2017 There are no fees required for participation on this site. 65 live in Hawaii 1 lives in New York VIEW ALL BIOGRAPHIES. 2,602 location unknown 999 are deceased A big challenge in scanning transparencies, both negative and positive, is managing shadows and highlights. completely free of charge. for every graduating class of every high school . This photo can be changed by your Class Administrator. WORLD WRAPPS (Beginning 51 years after graduation.). The names listed below are alumni who have been searched for on this site from Redwood High Schoolin Larkspur, California . We Need a Volunteer CONGRATULATIONS CLASS OF 64 Please support this site with your voluntary contributions. It is a product of Classreport, Inc. and may not be affiliated with Redwood High School or its alumni association. Indicates an included photo, ADD NEW How to Post Your Reunion Announcement We usually respond within a hour or two, but please allow up to 24-48 hrs for a response. It looks GREAT!" The most popular movie of 1974 was Blazing Saddles which has grossed over $119,500,000 since its release. Hi everyone! 24 likes. You have benefitted so many high school alumni in organizing their class reunions." 2 live in Maine Classreport, Inc. All Rights Reservede0 Best Classes If you see your name among the Redwood High School graduates, someone is looking for you! 1958. Have enjoyed your Marin photos though. Please read Our Story, ClassTraQ 11.003 Software Copyright 2003 - 2017 Page Hits: 994, Stay Tuned to This Space for Reunion Details! We cannot provide this service without your support. 185 live in New York var w2 = w + 0; Submitted by MilSpec on Fri, 08/08/2008 - 8:36pm. 117 live in Arizona 1 lives in Chile Something that might have been good for California, but not good for New England weather! Gavin Newsom "notable"? Classreport, Inc. All Rights Reservede0 This information will be reviewed and updated within two days. It was a great success in large part due to the creation and use of the Classreport web site. This information is used for purposes, including but not limited to: analyzing usage trends, 5/2/2018, "Thank YOU for helping us get the word out! Please use the button provided in the "View bio" option. **Be sure to mention that you are an Alum, Class of 'XX when donating**, DONATE ONLINE through the Redwood Foundation: I was just surfing through the web and was sure I was suffering a flashback or something. Kenwood High School Class of 1974 Reunion. We encourage our users to review this privacy policy frequently, as it may CLICK HERE TO Yes, Redwood's resemblance to San Quentin (just a couple miles due east) was definitely a common joke among the student body from the beginning. first contributor? '83, '93, '03, and '13, might want to form committees with class officers or other interested parties. 1 lives in Viet Nam Redwood High School. Notable alumni in addition to your humble correspondent (Class of '64) include Robin Williams and San Francisco Mayor Gavin Newsom. Thank You! www.classreport.org/bravos, There are no fees required for participation on this site. Patreon contributors get an ad-free experience.Learn more. Cookies 5 live in Italy ADD NEW Family News Summary Submitted by Anonymous Tipster on Thu, 07/03/2008 - 12:47pm. VIEW ALL BIOGRAPHIES. Classreport, Inc. All Rights Reservede0 Details. Please support small businesses and services, especially Alumni businesses! VIEW ALL MEMBER WEBSITES. Alumni businesses who would like more exposure to the Redwood community can also become part of the, Please support small businesses and services, especially. Help us Update the Redwood High 1974 Class List by adding any names missing from the list below: Know Redwood High class of 1974 graduates that are NOT on this list? More DETAILS ON REUNION PAGE, REDWOOD ATHLETIC HALL OF FAME BANQUET MARCH 18, 2023! You can transfer the information and photos, and then have contact with alumni from all years at Redwood! broad demographic information for aggregate use. 1 lives in British Columbia in the dental assisting program. ~Geoffrey W McInnes Our Story Admin ADD NEW 8/30/2017, "Thanks for all of your help and the great web site you have. Left Marin in '68 -- got way too expensive and crowded. this website possible by their generous if (newWindow != null) { IT'S REDWOOD ALUMNI 2023 SCHOLARSHIPS TIME! Kudos to you and your staff. Neither was a great experience. Register to Add Your Name. Thanks for inventing it all!" Looks good!" Larkspur, CA USA. 8 live in Oklahoma There are no websites on file Check the list below that shows the Redwood Visalia, CA class of '79. "Your site is amazing. You can register for free to add your name to the RHS alumni directory. 1 lives in Australia c/o Redwood High School 4/27/2018, "Your site is amazing. family-owned business and yet freely host over a million class websites. We all thought it was such a horridly ugly school, but looking at it pristine like this makes me appreciate it more. LEARN MORE OR TO VOLUNTEER. at this time. 1 lives in Pennsylvania first contributor? He was a kind and generous man who made a big difference in the Redwood Community. JANINE SALISBURY We Need a Volunteer at this time. 9/11/2017, "Thank you for your assistance. Can you help keep this site online for another year? Would you like a sneak peek at anon-functioning view of The Office? April 2023. Bravos. Shorpy is funded by you. I graduated from San Rafael in '62 and married a Redwood grad (Class of '66) when I got home from Vietnam. VIEW ALL "Your site is amazing. 2 live in Indiana A cookie is a piece of data stored on the users computer tied to information Redwood High School Class of 1964. If you have suggestions about how we could have improved your experience, please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page. Please Support Our Class Website in 2023. I generally rely on the auto-color correction functions of Epson scanning software and/or Photoshop Elements to get me in the ballpark - they're both a lot better at that than previously - then I start tweaking. 1 lives in Connecticut 1 lives in Thailand if (newWindow != null) { Start One Now! 32 live in Minnesota 9/5/2017 His family has been with him these past weeks as they shared memories of family adventures, past trips and his plans for the future. www.classreport.org/bravos, There are no fees required for participation on this site. In order to protect the privacy of our users, we do not report the. online at Old-Friends.co (the "website"). Submitted by Anonymous Tipster on Thu, 07/03/2008 - 7:42am. 7/14/2017, "My name is Debbie and I'm a teacher. 8/31/2017, "Our high school reunion was a great success and our site on ClassReport.Org was a HUGE help in that success! Denise Robinson is a 1974 graduate of Redwood High School in Visalia, California. VIEW ALL VIEW ALL Submitted by Pondering Pig on Thu, 01/29/2009 - 12:56pm. We promise to keep these messages to a minimum (typically about once a month at the most), primarily to announce major new features and to alert you to other users' activity that should be of personal interest to you. Looking for RHS alumni not on this site? 18 live in New Jersey The RHS . 177 location unknown Please support this site with your voluntary contributions. 5/5/2018, "THANKYOU so much for handling this for us! Now that's all been painted over with a bland margarine color. This website may contain links to other third party external sites. (Or start one for your Mother, Father, Sister, This request will be reviewed and may be reversed if fraud is suspected. Please read Our Story administer the site, track users movement in the aggregate, and gather VIEW ALL. . Happily married and have two beautiful daughters. If you would like help planning reunions for your class, please contact us. VIEW ALL, If you have any questions or comments at this time. Brother, Spouse, Son, Daughter, Friend . 10/3/2017, "Thanks for all your hard work and ingenious spirit." Thank you and good luck in all your endeavors." The top movie in theaters during 1974 was Blazing Saddles, grossing over $119,500,000 in its lifetime. 1 lives in Hong Kong There are no setup fees, no hosting fees, no Class of 1972 > 1974 Class List. There are several other classes considering 2022 reunions. Like most websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. 5/2/2018, "Thank YOU for helping us get the word out! books, movies, music, www.classreport.org/bravos, There are no fees required for participation on this site. 113 likes. I remember Redwood High very well. Violations will result in a non-refundable termination of your membership. our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements . October 26, 2019 06:00 pm - 11:00 pm Visalia, CA. VIEW ALL MEMBER WEBSITES. We greatly appreciate your wonderful support." 10/3/2017 "Thanks for all your hard work and ingenious . These Class Members have made Classreport holds a special place in the hearts of our users: 6 live in Rhode Island It looks GREAT!" 4. If you see your name among the Redwood High School graduates, someone is looking for you! VIEW ALL Good job." So who is this girl. If you do not want your name listed with the class for public viewing, use the "Delete Me" link in the "Options" menu next to your name in the class list. Thank you and good luck in all your endeavors." Your place in the class list will not change, but your classmates and friends will no longer be able to contact you through Old-Friends.co. Duncan grew up in Piedmont and was an avid Cal Bears Alum. Thank you for your support! Click here to register for free at Classmates.com and view other 1974 alumni. Redwood High School: Class of 1974 Reunion (40th) Redwood High School 40th Reunion 1974. Alumni listings below have either been searched for or they registered as members of this directory. And, unlike some sites, we don't use misleading tactics to trick your friends. We have We greatly appreciate your wonderful support." Alumni from the Redwood High School class of 1974 that have been added to this alumni directory are shown on this page. 23 live in Tennessee newWindow = window.open(url,windowName,"width="+w2+",height="+h2+",left=10,top=10,bgcolor=white,resizable, scrollbars=0"); and graduate to redwoodalumni.org. 7/10/2017, "I want to thank you for running this site! You have benefitted so many high school alumni in organizing their class reunions." . FAQ, Does your High School Class have a full-featured Alumni Website?