He was 21 when Norman died and Rob was the same age when he lost his mother and his father remarried, so he was sensitive about how Ben might feel. [2] In 196667, Gordon played Kirsty in the Doctor Who serial The Highlanders and made appearances on Jackanory (1969). However, you will find some great articles which you can comment on right now in our Comment section. Im quite small so its not easy to find clothes that suit. She voiced the character Hyzenthlay in Watership Down (1978). I like Armani because he designs clothes for little people. Day After the Fair. She felt frightened, devastated and isolated, but she was left to cope alone. I literally became bilingual.. Season 2 Teaser | Ultimate Cowboy Showdown Watch on After stunning portrait of Bust-flattening bras, hours of beading and thousands of Liz Jones's Diary: In which I turn into Hannah Gordon. I believe that the spirits of those you love are still around. So meeting somebody new on different territory which wasn't crowded with memories was very calming.' BBC Series My Wife Next Door DVD - Hannah Gordon and John Alderton - YouTube 0:00 / 4:09 BBC Series My Wife Next Door DVD - Hannah Gordon and John Alderton Simply Media 2.39K subscribers. They became my human water wings.' Find the best deals on Fragrance from your favorite brands. 'He was much more ill than we'd thought,' says Hannah bleakly 'and six weeks later he died. The least compatible signs with Pisces are generally considered to be Gemini and Sagittarius. Actors dont really retire officially so I try to put things by for a rainy day but I can be extravagant. Wanted to become an acting coach, but decided to perform on stage There she meets Glynis Holloway ( Hannah Gordon ), whose husband has also recently died. Gordon rejects that perception, citing an NFL statistic that nearly half its fans are women. 'She died in her 90s but she was formidable, part Italian and part German, and very wise. Hannahs life path number is 7. Search with an image file or link to find similar images. According to our records, she has no children. Save up to 50% on Smart Home when you shop now. Deals and discounts in Cookbooks you dont want to miss. Hannah Gordon is entering her 12th season with the 49ers and currently serves as chief legal & administrative officer. One of her earliest appearances on TV was in 1966 in Doctor Who. Shop the best selection of deals on Cat Supplies now. "An Ideal Husband," at the Globe Theatre in London, England with Anna Carteret, Michael Denison, Dulcie Gray, Martin Shaw, and . Part of the Daily Mail, The Mail on Sunday & Metro Media Group. Hannah Taylor-Gordon has not been previously engaged. One day soon, I suspect, Hannah and Rob will go quietly away for the weekend and come back married. Almost unrecognisable with short, thick grey hair replacing her familiar honey-blonde locks, she could perhaps be forgiven after a 50-year career for finally embracing old age and throwing away the hair dye. Q You probably get asked this a lot, but as a woman in a male-dominated industry, have you encountered sexism? A With our community impact work, theres the 49ers Foundation, which essentially brings health and wellness to kids, primarily through our free, co-ed flag football teams. Having had one fulfilling marriage, it never occurred to Hannah that in her late 50s she would meet another soulmate. 'I saw my father just three times as a child, and I think he came to the house only once. 'I must have been whining a bit, because one day he suddenly said: "Oh, for goodness sake, stop complaining. She then got a part in the film Spring And Port Wine with James Mason. I think people outside the theatre don't understand that you can have blokes who are just friends. Harriette Cole: My friend's mom didn't recognize me at my job, and she was very rude, Ask Amy: I put a security camera in my room, and what I saw was creepy, 'Total dominance': Steph Curry breaks NBA Game 7 record, leads Warriors over Kings, Ask Amy: My fiancee's family says I'm not invited, and she's going without me, Dear Abby: The reason her fiance hid his phone was something she never guessed, Kurtenbach: Game 7 is likely not win-or-go-home for the Warriors it's win-or-break-up, Warriors' Kerr reacts to Giannis' comments on success and failure: 'He's so right', Kurtenbach: Steph Curry built the Warriors dynasty. Scarecrows. 'The house has become everybody's home in three equal parts, and it's never been a problem.' I also worked for the NFL. Q Both in and outside of the 49ers, youre focused on being a mentor and on the importance of promoting mental health. Q In your time with the 49ers, have you seen a growing recognition within the NFL about the need to be more inclusive and be concerned about social justice? I believe you can make good friends at any time in life. We meet at the historic theatre and walk across the vast stage where so many stars have performed. Hannah Gordon is a member of the following lists: Scottish film actors, Scottish stage actors and Scottish television actors. In 2000, Gordon played Glynis, the woman who kills Victor Meldrew in "Things Aren't Simple Any More", the final episode of the sitcom One Foot in the Grave. What makes you think the world owes you a living?". She said, If you have a negative thought, I want you to immediately replace it with a positive thought. If Billie Jean King said it, it must be true. When another team adopts a diversity interviewing policy or when another team starts doing LGBTQ Pride events, that feels like a ripple effect of the work were doing. Her husband is played by Bernard Hill, recently seen in Wolf Hall, as vicar Robert Greaves. Shop our favorite Dog Supplies finds at great prices. A Honestly, I was so homesick, I started watching a ton of sports. 'All my friends knew Norman and me as a couple. Last updated at 00:00 12 April 2003 HANNAH GORDON has just taken over the role of Mrs Higgins in My Fair Lady at the Theatre Royal Drury Lane. The lucky chap is Rob Leighton, who is a viola player with the Philharmonic Orchestra and is a few years younger than Hannah. When I read the script for Unforgotten, I thought, Hallelujah. 'My brother and my friends were wonderful. Download content on demand when you need it. Its a good time for older female actresses. Save up to 50% on Swimwear when you shop now. There was a time when lying on a beach in the West Indies would have been my ideal but its not enough any more. She began her career at Dundee Rep after being signed on a one-year contract when she graduated from the Glasgow College of Dramatic Art, now the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland. In Unforgotten, which screens on Thursday at 9pm, she plays Grace Greaves, wife of one of four suspects in a reopened 40-year-old murder investigation. At 31, she had found fame, becoming one of the nations best-loved actresses. I found it impossible to cope with anything stressful, however small.' Hannah Campbell Grant Gordon (born 9 April 1941) is a Scottish actress and presenter who is notable for her television work in the United Kingdom, including My Wife Next Door (1972), Upstairs, Downstairs (1974-75), Telford's Change (1979), Joint Account (1989-90) and an appearance in the final episode of One Foot in the Grave, broadcast in 2000. Hannah was born in the 1980s. 'Today's nine-year-olds are nine going on 15,' she says, 'but children in those days stayed younger for much longer. In 1967, she appeared in the stage play Spring and Port Wine and in 1970 took the same role in the film version.[2]. In the beginning, we just had a wonderful friendship. Relationships. Deloitte Central Maryland Lead Business Partner. The accolade comes from Gordons off-field role in changing the way fans and the larger public think about football, both as a sport and a cultural institution. The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline. Ive had problems with my back for years and I go to an osteopath regularly so I think theres a place for both. When is Hannah Taylor-Gordons birthday? $1 Million - $5 Million. Lets find out! After a bone marrow test, it was discovered he also had a form of leukaemia. If Im honest, I never felt entirely comfortable with fame though Ive always loved doing the work.. Under her leadership, the 49ers launched the first fan engagement community for LGBTQ+ fans and allies in professional sports to national acclaim. Thats the way I am, however. In her role, Gordon oversees Legal, Risk Management, Fan Engagement, the 49ers Museum, Community Relations, Varsity (a revenue line of youth sports offerings), and the 49ers Foundation. He was a widower with a child of his own, so it was hard enough for him. I also have a suit that I bought in Monsoon and every time I wear it somebody comments on it. She is married to Robert Lampitt. To that end, shes just spent a holiday in Orkney with some of her closest girlfriends from schooldays. He was such a gentle person and I felt if we grieved too much it would be upsetting and awful for him. It would lead to her starring in Upstairs Downstairs, as Lady Virginia Bellamy. The first generation to reach adulthood in the new millennium, Millennials are the young technology gurus who thrive on new innovations, startups, and working out of coffee shops. When you look at this beautiful field, we have to buy this turf or these seats. Her husband is Norman Warwick (m. 19701994), Rob Leighton. But how well does she really know her husband?. 'I'm not good at being on my own. She's tiny, but in flowing costumes and. 'It was utterly devastating but you can't let yourself go completely to pieces. I have a strong cautious streak but I balance that by being silly sometimes. The transformation is only temporary for her role as a vicars wife in the new six-part series, which also stars Nicola Walker, Sanjeev Bhaskar, Trevor Eve, Cherie Lunghi and Bernard Hill. What would you do if your husband suddenly disappeared without so much as a goodbye, leaving you alone to care for your teenage stepdaughter with only a hand-scrawled note stating "Protect her" to guide you? Get Morning Report and other email newsletters. [6] This performance brought together the RSNO, the Edinburgh Festival Chorus, the ladies of the Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama and eight soloists.[7]. Gordon pictured in 2012 (left) and in Hadleigh in 1971 (right) insists she has never turned to cosmetic surgery, saying: 'You have to look your age and you have to deal with that'. Though they're sensitive, they also hesitate, which makes them lose on chances. (At the 49ers) I dont have a formal role in increasing diversity, but I enjoy doing that because it makes us a better business. Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama in Glasgow, TV commercial for Safeway supermarkets (1988), TV commercial for Cadbury's Buttons chocolate pieces (1985), www.behindthevoiceactors.com/Hannah-Gordon/, Grace Fleming, Jennifer Webster, Letitia Wild. She is from United Kingdom. Hannah has played Mrs. Higgins in the . Hannah also had to tell her adored mother-in-law that she had fallen in love again. A Oh yeah, I thought, this is where I wanted to be. Born Hannah Campbell Grant Gordon on 9th April, 1941 in Edinburgh, Scotland, UK, she is famous for Made of Honor. I like talking to people and you need some peace and quiet for that. She is an actress, known for The Elephant Man (1980), Watership Down (1978) and Made of Honor (2008). The 36-year-old American was born in the Year of the Rabbit and is part of Millennials Generation. According to our records, she has no children. It makes you question how well you actually know people. Login She says: Our job requires us to turn into many different parts and, with being older, I think you get more challenging parts. 'He has a lovely speaking voice and he was very interested in recording books for the blind. She was brought up in London with five brothers and two sisters. These are the best Videogames deals youll find online. Comedy Divorced ex-couple George and Suzie Basset separately move to the country for separate fresh starts, then find out that they have moved into adjoining cottages. The Edinburgh-born actress, who still retains her Scottish burr, has been away from the our screens for a few years in self-imposed exile, mainly at a quaint cottage in Hampshires New Forest, with the wild ponies and a good book or poetry for company. These are the best Fashion deals youll find online. A year later, she was sent to boarding school. The body was found later by relatives. We've got to keep our lives together. Shop the best selection of deals on Food Storage now. Not for resale. In 1972, she appeared with John Alderton in 13 episodes of My Wife Next Door on BBC. Grace is quite a strong woman, married to a man who likes to get his own way. Six months later, they married and had a son, Ben, now an actor. You can see someone on television has had a facelift. I remember walking into auditions speaking with a Scots accent and they would say, She looks all right, but can she play English?. Hannah Taylor-Gordon is a 36-year-old British Movie Actress from England, United Kingdom. She was born in the district of Newhaven on the outskirts of Edinburgh, and says she was a terribly plain child. Hannah Gordon is a 81 year old Scottish Actress. I become stupid at parties. We have estimated In 1979, she appeared in Telford's Change, another drama. View popular celebrities life details, birth signs and real ages. Dear Abby: Am I overreacting to my European daughter-in-law's behavior? It is highly recommended that you use the latest versions of a supported browser in order to receive an optimal viewing experience. I wish I were more self-sufficient but a lonely childhood makes you need people. Despite her vow to her son that neither of them must be defeated, it was a terrible year and she thought she would never feel whole again. Hannah Gordon's income source is mostly from being a successful Actress. It doesnt mean I could ever give up acting, however. Talking about the 1992 production of An Ideal Husband at Globe Theatre.I own nothing, all copyright remains with the rightful owners.My deepest gratitude to . She was previously married to Norman Warwick. She's tiny, but in flowing costumes and sensational hats brings panache and wit to the role of the formidable mama of the irascible Professor Higgins. of 8. [citation needed], Gordon was born in Edinburgh, the daughter of Hannah (ne Grant) and William Munro Gordon. 2,376 talking about this. I love nice clothes. I dont eat a lot of curries or Chinese food as they give me headaches. She says: I had no idea what that involved. Shop the best selection of deals on Laptops now. She is best known for her role as Anne Frank in the TV miniseries Anne Frank: The Whole Story for which she received both an Emmy and a Golden Globe nomination. These days when I see something I like I buy it. She is now happily married to former company director Robert Lampitt. Hannah Taylor-Gordon also has a ruling planet of Neptune. In the 2015 crime drama series Unforgotten (made for ITV), she played Grace Greaves, wife of Father Robert Greaves. 'I used to think: "I'd rather have a mummy and a daddy." The demands of theatre mean you have to lay down your life for it sometimes and everything else suffers in the background. This image could have imperfections as its either historical or reportage. View Hannah Taylor-Gordon height, weight & body stats She holds a J.D. A In this stadium, when you see the Bud Light sign, theres a big contract with Bud Light to put that sign up there. I love good quality, simple food such as fish, spinach and pasta. Such is the premise of "The Last Thing He . She is also known for presenting the Channel Four lifestyle show Watercolour Challenge in the late 1990s and for her appearance as Ann Treves in David Lynch's 1980 film The Elephant Man. summa cum laude from UCLA where she was the first female football beat writer for The Daily Bruin. Within six weeks, he was dead, leaving her devastated. It was then discovered after a bone marrow test that he also had a form of leukaemia. I thought it was electrocution and went out with fear and trepidation. They said: "Oh, aren't you lucky. She married camaraman Norman Warwick in 1970 and had a son, Ben, in 1973. . Also learn how She earned most of networth at the age of 36 years old? There, she fell in love for the first time and told her boyfriend of her lonely upbringing. Building this stadium is certainly one of the most rewarding things Ive ever worked on. I was relieved to find out what it actually was and ended up quite good at it, getting really high marks., Though Gordon says she's 'never been terribly ambitious' she has enjoyed a lustrous acting career in both television and theatre Left: Gordon in'An Ideal Husband' at The Globe Theatre, Right: In ITV's Heartbeat, Hannah sits second from the right, with members of the cast from hit TV show Upstairs Downstairs, She has known much tragedy in her life, but is reluctant to dwell on it. If Ben hadn't been happy that would have been it. She says: We lost touch for a while, but once we made contact again weve been close. 'I just didn't want to be a burden. Frightened, Hannah was left to cope alone, permitted to see her mother in her coffin but not allowed to attend the funeral. Hannah Campbell Grant Gordon [1] (born 9 April 1941) is a Scottish actress and presenter who is known for her television work in the United Kingdom, including My Wife Next Door (1972), Upstairs, Downstairs (1974-75), Telford's Change (1979), Joint Account (1989-90) and an appearance in the final episode of One Foot in the Grave, broadcast in 2000. She lives in New York. Born Hannah Taylor-Gordon on 6th March, 1987 in London, England, United Kingdom, she is famous for Anne Frank. She recalls: I would always ask for my auditions to be in the afternoon. I dont want to be recognised in the street. Shop the best selection of deals on Cameras now. Who are the richest people on earth right now? She is sometimes credited under her first married name of Hannah Warwick. 'I did have a strong sense of Norman being with me. I bought my own clothes, my own food and cooked for myself. Its just this is the society we live in. In 2019, Gordon was named to the Silicon Valley Business Journal's 100 Women of Influence. The comments below have not been moderated. Bookmark. [citation needed] Gordon would appear in Morecambe and Wise several times over the course of the years. Hannah Gordon is entering her 12th season with the 49ers and currently serves as chief legal & administrative officer. This year, I finally got to tap into my fashion designer dreams and design our Pride collection. Since joining the 49ers in 2011, her portfolio has grown from being the teams top lawyer to overseeing its work with community groups and fan engagement, and pushing for ways to make the team more inclusive, both in its front office and among its fan base. Hannah Gordon, Actress: The Elephant Man. 'Nine is a rotten age to lose your mother when you haven't got a dad.' Discover Hannah Taylor-Gordon's Biography, Age, Height, Physical Stats, Dating/Affairs, Family and career updates. Rising Stars. The screen for King Charles' coronation anointing is revealed, Moment large saltwater crocodile snatches pet dog off beach in QLD, Women's rights activists and pro-trans campaigners separated, Ukraine drone strike hits major fuel depot in port Sevastopol, Historic chairs to be reused by the King for the coronation service, Hundreds of Household Division members rehearse for coronation, Russian freight train derails and bursts into flames after explosion, Braverman: People crossing Channel are 'at odds with British values', 'You motherf***ers don't understand': Bam Margera details 'turmoil', Nihal Arthanayake reveals racist abuse he experienced in Altrincham, Unseen footage of Meghan Markle during her teenage years, Cambridge students party in the park during annual celebrations. Alamy and its logo are trademarks of Alamy Ltd. and are registered in certain countries. According to Chinese Zodiac, Hannah was born in the Year of the Rabbit. Its a chess match intellectually, and a physical gladiator sport at the same time. One of the most important things in life is friendship. During my freshman year, it was the first year of the Lakers three-peat. Hannah Storm was hosting the half-time show for every finals game, and she had these smart, witty conversations with other people about sports. Its the way. Q Did you play sports as a kid? Adventure Princess! Best known for her role in Upstairs Downstairs, Hannah Gordon, now 74, returns to prime time television this week in ITVs new crime drama Unforgotten, which has been tipped to be the biggest hit since Broadchurch. The two become good friends. The most compatible signs with Pisces are generally considered to be Taurus, Cancer, Scorpio, and Capricorn. Location Sausalito, Calif. Year 1980. She was brought up in London with five brothers and two sisters. She is a member of famous Actress with the age 82 years old group. I must have been a rabbit in a previous life as I do eat a lot of salad. My accent intrigued people. Learn more about how you can collaborate with us. We lost touch for a while but once we made contact again weve been close ever since. 344,028,143 stock photos, 360 panoramic images, vectors and videos, Share Alamy images with your team and customers. Gordon advises on all legal issues involving both the football team and Levi's Stadium. 'I said to Ben: "Whatever happens, this is your home." At 82 years old, Hannah Gordon height If you've been hurt and wounded and had an awful time you're probably much more wary and self-protective.' My original plan was to take two weeks off, and people were like You are such a psychopath.. (February 5, 1970 - August 26, 1994) (his death, 1 child), View agent, publicist, legal and company contact details on IMDbPro. Personal use allows you to make a single personal print, card or gift for non-commercial use. I dont want to be recognised in the street, she smiles. Scottish actress and presenter (born 1941), Learn how and when to remove this template message, Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama, "Hannah Gordon and Robert Vaughn, four decades on in Hustle Jack Yan: the Persuader Blog", "Festival frenzy as Edinburgh gears up for August", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Hannah_Gordon&oldid=1148897522, Articles with dead external links from September 2016, Short description is different from Wikidata, BLP articles lacking sources from June 2018, Pages using infobox person with multiple spouses, Articles with unsourced statements from November 2022, Articles with unsourced statements from January 2022, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, This page was last edited on 9 April 2023, at 00:00. Prior to the NFL, Gordon practiced at Latham & Watkins LLP and earlier in her career worked for the athletic department at the University of California at Berkeley. The Elephant Man. Gordon joined the 49ers in 2011 as director of legal affairs, a role she held for four seasons, before becoming the vice president of legal and government affairs in 2015, then general counsel from 2016-17, and Chief Administrative Officer & General Counsel from 2018-21. 'I boarded at school, but in the holidays I looked after myself. BUY TWO IMAGES, GET THE LOWEST PRICE IMAGE HALF PRICE WITH CODE: 50%OFFNEXTIMAGE. I kept ringing the doorbell but my mother didn't come, so I just thought: "Oh, she must have gone out.". She is from United Kingdom. It was so pleasing to do,' says Gordon, who plays Grace Greaves, wife of one of four suspects in a reopened 40-year-old murder investigation. She is known for being a TV Actress. Hannah Campbell Grant Gordon (born 9 April 1941) is a Scottish actress and presenter who is known for her television work in the United Kingdom, including My Wife Next Door (1972), Upstairs, Downstairs (1974-75), Telford's Change (1979), Joint Account (1989-90) and an appearance in the final episode of One Foot in the Grave, broadcast in 2000. As of 2023, Hannah Taylor-Gordon is possibly single. Blue coupons for failed homeware giant will be accepted by rival retailer The Container Store until the end of May, Did Jerry hint he was sick? As ringmaster, he never thought he was better than anyone taking part in his daily circus, JERRY SPRINGER DEAD: Latest updates as it emerges TV host was kicked off Cincinnati council in 1974 for paying PROSTITUTES with personal checks while he was married, A life that belonged on his own show: Born during the Blitz in London, ex Cincinnati Mayor Jerry Springer served as ringmaster of America's dark side but his own sex scandals eclipsed even his wildest guests, How Jerry Springer's bodyguard 'Big' Steve Wilkos went from Chicago beat cop to breakout star on wild set and then finding fame with his own talk show, Thanks for the memories! ' She has a brother who is ten years older but he was away working at the time, though they have always remained close. Just look at Helen Mirren or Judi Dench. NFL Draft: Monte Vistas Jake Haener joins Fresno State alum Derek Carr in New Orleans Up until then, everything I had done at the BBC was completely serious. 'Some people have rotten marriages with little happiness but we'd had so much. He looked at it for a long time and then said: "That is the picture of a child for whom there was no hope whatsoever.". We have no records of past relationships for Hannah Taylor Gordon.. About. A One of the many reasons I love sports is that there is such a passion for understanding how human biology and our brains work, so we can perform at optimal levels. However, fate had another plan in mind. During the Eighties, Berlin Wall crumbled, new computer technologies emerged and blockbuster movies and MTV reshaped pop culture. 'It wasn't like a love affair when you're young. Hannah met her late husband, cinematographer Norman Warwick on the set of . They were introduced by a mutual friend after a concert at the Festival Hall, and she can't help smiling when she talks about him. I once showed an old photograph of me to a very camp friend. Hannah Campbell Grant Gordon (born 9 April 1941) is a Scottish actress who is well known in the United Kingdom for her television work, including My Wife Next Door (1972), Upstairs, Downstairs (1974-75), Telford's Change (1979), Joint Account (1989-90) and an appearance in the final episode of One Foot in the Grave. She married her husband (Norman Warwick) 6 months after meeting on the set of Spring and Port Wine. Im useless. More at IMDbPro Contact info Agent info Resume Born April 9, 1941 Add to list Photos 11 Known for 2009 - Present14 years. So I think were always pushing the envelope. Hannah Taylor Gordon is a 35 year old British Actress. Im not a Sunday driver but Im not a boy racer either. She's known much tragedy in her life but she has a superficial calm which I suspect comes more from an iron self-control than a fundamental tranquillity. I bought my own food and cooked for myself. When you haven't had a family of your own, it's wonderful to meet somebody who wants to look after you, which he always did.' But I used to think, Id rather have a mummy and daddy. Shop our favorite Women's Shoes finds at great prices. She appeared alongside silver screen legend, Meryl Streep, in the film The House of Spirits. Gordon earned her B.A. She began her career at Dundee Repertory Theatre and has starred in many television series, including the legendary Upstairs Downstairs. I totally wanted to be Anna Wintour and editor-in-chief of Vogue because I loved to write and I love fashion, but my writing skills were much better than my art or sewing skills. The trouble is whatever youre meant to have done is always at the back of your mind so theres no benefit to putting things off. When he died I said to Ben: "We can't give in. Q In your book, you also mention that youre an abuse survivor. I have great friends from school. You always had the best people looking after you.. She says: When I read the script for Unforgotten, I thought, Hallelujah. Find the best deals on Women's Handbags & Wallets from your favorite brands. Scarlett Johansson and husband Colin Jost are seen on rare outing together as they stock up on groceries in NYC How brave bride Kate Middleton got a classic rosy glow for her wedding - by doing . Shop the best selection of deals on Fitness now. Save up to 50% on Skin Care when you shop now. A I am a workaholic, so one of the things is having to give up control for a period of time. from Stanford, where she previously served as a Lecturer In Law. Norman Warwick (m. 19701994), Rob Leighton. Unbelievably she's been an actress for nearly 40 years, though she looks incredibly young, with the unlined skin of a teetotaller. Shop the best selection of deals on Tools & Utensils now. Kate nails sporty chic in 600 Mountain Equipment jacket, 110 jeans and 175 walking Slice of pep-heir-oni? You have to look your age and you have to deal with that. We also go into schools and do camps. Her first appearance was as "Zayla" in the first episode of Out of the Unknown, entitled "No Place Like Earth" by John Wyndham, in October 1965. We have no records of past relationships for Hannah Gordon. So, how much is Hannah Gordon worth at the age of 82 years old? She has appeared on television in Goodbye, Mr Kent (1982), Hammer House of Mystery and Suspense (1984), My Family and Other Animals (1987), Taggart (1993) and Jonathan Creek (1998). Alfie Darling. Federal Lead for Deloitte's Vigilant Cyber Risk Services. Deals and discounts in Nails you dont want to miss. She has not been previously engaged. From my perspective, being great at diversity, equity and inclusion, is just one aspect that is absolutely critical to your long-term strategy, she said, during an interview at Levis Stadium.