Our popular web site offers over 3,700 free knitting and crochet patterns, with more added every week. It has a ribbed hem and a pom-pom on top. Get 30% Off Yarns & Kits, No Code Necessary Offer Ends Lima lets the softness of the yarn shone through with a simple combination of stitches. This waffle stitch hat will keep you cozy all winter long. Wool Warehouse - buy all of your yarn wool, needles, and other knitting supplies online today with FAST delivery! EasyCrochet.com has partnerships with services including, but not limited to, Lion Brand Yarn and Amazon.com. This easy-care super bulky yarn is machine washable and dryable, and works up quickly for fast knit and crochet projects. The optional side flower can be worked in a coordinating color for more pop. This Halloween we are launching our first-ever Halloween Costume Contest, The Wicked WIP! These free patterns are beautifully designed and suitable for both beginners and experienced crocheters. The yarn: Touch of Alpaca. In fact, Ive made a few of them myself! Based in Carlstadt, New Jersey, their yarns are sold online, at craft chains, discount chains and independent shops across the United States. Love the idea for this hat but made as written it wouldnt have fit my head. Bubblegum Pop Beanie is a very fast beanie made from the bottom up. Free Crochet Scarfie Yarn Patterns 1. The yarn is our Super Bulky Hometown USA, so it'll be cozy even though it's an open weave design. The Ridge Walk Hat is a free easy crochet winter hat pattern, that's perfect for confident beginners. Here is another unisex or men's style beanie worked up in a crochet seed stitch. Get 30% Off Yarns & Kits, No Code Necessary Offer Ends Today, were excited to share this comprehensive list of the best crochet hats and beanie patterns. Using a yarn needle, weave the yarn back and forth through the stitches of Round 19. . .wp-block-kadence-column.kadence-column_261183-01 > .kt-inside-inner-col{margin-bottom:40px;}.kadence-column_261183-01 > .kt-inside-inner-col{padding-top:20px;padding-bottom:20px;padding-left:20px;padding-right:20px;}.kadence-column_261183-01 > .kt-inside-inner-col{box-shadow:0px 0px 14px 0px var(--global-palette7, #EDF2F7);border-top-width:0px;border-right-width:0px;border-bottom-width:0px;border-left-width:0px;}.kadence-column_261183-01 > .kt-inside-inner-col,.kadence-column_261183-01 > .kt-inside-inner-col:before{border-top-left-radius:0px;border-top-right-radius:0px;border-bottom-right-radius:0px;border-bottom-left-radius:0px;}.kadence-column_261183-01 > .kt-inside-inner-col{background-color:var(--global-palette1, #3182CE);}.kadence-column_261183-01 > .kt-inside-inner-col:before{opacity:0.3;}.kadence-column_261183-01, .kadence-column_261183-01 h1, .kadence-column_261183-01 h2, .kadence-column_261183-01 h3, .kadence-column_261183-01 h4, .kadence-column_261183-01 h5, .kadence-column_261183-01 h6{color:var(--global-palette9, #ffffff);}.kadence-column_261183-01{position:relative;}. When only one number is given, it applies to all sizes. Start stitching now for projects with some serious "Street" cred. Suggested Yarn: Purl Soho Linen Quill Fingering. Tell me in the comments below! Answer: Lion Brand yarn is commonly found at all major retailers such as Amazon, Walmart and Target as well as craft stores like Hobby Lobby, Joanns and Michaels. Yarn Weight: Worsted CYC 4 Suggested Yarn: Lion Brand Touch of Alpaca The Jennie Beanie Photo Credit: apurposeandastitch.com Here is another versatile knit-look crochet beanie. Crochet Ear Flap Hat in Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick & Quick - 20178-C Downloadable PDF, English Free (false) Free . The yarn: Heartland in Grand Canyon. Get 30% Off Yarns & Kits, No Code Necessary Offer Ends Each pattern is available as a free digital download and all the necessary components are available for purchase at the click of a button! Some crochet patterns will even include links to free crochet videos that show you how to crochet each stitch. Cabled Slouchy Beanie Craft: Crochet Skill Level: Level 4 (Intermediate +) This trendy topper was designed by All About Ami. Date: New to Old Lion Brand takes pride in their products, which are known for their durability, affordability and fantastic colors. Have you ever felt stumped on how to wear your newly finished objects? Such variety and all are equally impressive. The Wicked WIP: A Halloween Costume Contest! The yarn: Heartland in Acadia and Sequoia. Pulling together the most influential colors of the upcoming year to make sure we are bringing you the yarns you want to see. This tonal toque features a raised texture in a traditional argyle pattern. This cute crochet beanie is worked back and forth in rows to crochet a flat rectangle. We are passionate about helping people enjoy the pleasures of working with yarn. Seven Days of Scarfie: 7 free crochet patterns, 7 days, 1 skein (or less) each. Download Free Pattern Skill Level Level 2 - Easy (Beginner+) Project Type Hat Yarn Used Stitchbird - 218 Pattern Gauge 12 sc = about 4 in. Suggested Yarn: Lion Brand Touch of Alpaca. Alright my friends, I have an exciting announcement for you. Beautiful color combinations, great stitch definition and enough yardage to make a baby blanket, shawl,, Looking for a nearly instant project? Hat Not Hate Hat Patterns - Lion Brand Yarn *excludes Silk City Fibers, AR Workshop, and clearance Hat Not Hate Hat Patterns See our collection of #HatNotHate hat patterns to knit and crochet and get inspired for your next project while helping to raise awareness and stand up to bullying! Lion Brand Yarn Company is a fifth generation, family-owned business. Its a cute, textured beanie hat pattern that includes instructions for five sizes and optional stripes. Pair a crochet pattern with the wonderful Lion Brands yarn for one fantastic project. It has the feel, warmth, and softness of wool with the easy care of acrylic. I used Lion Brand Wool Ease (#4/medium/worsted weight yarn) for my hat and kept . The yarn: Wool-Ease Tonal Yarn in Cabernet. ), designs and yarns that are beautiful, but fast are becoming, We are thrilled to tell you about our newest year-long initiative, Yarn Color of the Year! If youre a fan of Mandala yarns then youre sure to love Cupcake as well. Get 30% Off Yarns & Kits, No Code Necessary Offer Ends, Exclusive discounts and early access to promotions, Earn and redeem loyalty points for discounts. If at all possible, its best to measure the circumference of the intended recipients head. 10. And some of my favorite wool yarns are Swish Worsted and Wool of the Andes Worsted. Please download the pattern to see the original colors. Subscribe to receive early access to exclusive daily deals and more, Finished Circumference About 18 in. We love to see what you make! It features a two-color design reminiscent of the traditional fair-isle style. Depending on the pattern, you may be able to adjust the length or slouchiness of your beanie. It is made of only one skein of yarn, so feel free to use your favorite stash yarn for this pattern. Do you want to try some colorwork? (45.5 cm), will stretch to fit a range of sizes, Get 30% Off Yarns & Kits, No Code Necessary Offer Ends, Exclusive discounts and early access to promotions, Earn and redeem loyalty points for discounts. They are suitable for beginners, and are very easy to use. Lion Brand Homespun Yarn weight Bulky (7 wpi) ? Lion Brand yarns are sold online, at craft chains, discount chains and independent shops across the United States. The Crochet Hat Pattern is a crochet hat pattern made with super bulky weight yarn that has a skill level of beginner. Next, our Quick & Easy Hat (Crochet) - the name pretty much says it all! Subscribe to receive early access to exclusive daily deals and more, Get 30% Off Yarns & Kits, No Code Necessary Offer Ends. 2023-05-01T09:00:00.00-04:00, *excludes Silk City Fibers, AR Workshop, and clearance. Craft: Crochet Get 30% Off Yarns & Kits, No Code Necessary Offer Ends By creating an account, you agree to receive marketing emails from Lion Brand. Tie off leaving a long (approx. _____________________ 3. This is one of my absolute favorite yarns to use! 2023-05-01T09:00:00.00-04:00, *excludes Silk City Fibers, AR Workshop, and clearance. 5. Cotton isn't just for warm weather! Yarn Brand: Lion Brand Yarn Name: Jeans Yarn Weight: Weight 4 - Medium Hook Size: 5.5 mm (I-9) Stitches: Half Double Crochet, Single Crochet Color: Blue Category: Crochet Headwear The free version of this pattern comes with limited support. Easy Crochet has over 65 free crochet patterns that feature one version or another ofLion Brandyarns. It is recommended to use an M or N size hook when crocheting projects with the Lion Brand Hometown USA yarn. Just like its name, everything delicious is in one cake of this CYC 3 100% acrylic yarn. We created this group for you to share pictures, ask questions, and help each other out. Hat Patterns - Lion Brand Yarn *excludes Silk City Fibers, AR Workshop, and clearance Hat Patterns See our collection of hat patterns to knit or crochet and get inspired for your next project! Plum Perfect has a cloche-like feel, but with a traditional beanie shape. It features a double brim for extra warmth. An allover cable pattern worked on stockinette stitch creates a loosely woven look. Find the perfect patterns with Lion Brand crochet patterns! Child S (Child M/L, Adult S/M, Adult L) Finished Circumference About 16 (18 1/2, 21, 22) in. You can make it in two colors to create the color-blocked design, or in one color for a solid hat. Skill Level: Level 2 (Easy, Beginner +) The Lion Hat Pattern is a crochet hat pattern made with super bulky weight yarn that has a skill level of intermediate. Subscribe to receive early access to exclusive daily deals and more. This pattern starts with a ribbed band section, and works up from there. If you missed the intro you can catch up HERE. 2023-05-01T09:00:00.00-04:00, *excludes Silk City Fibers, AR Workshop, and clearance. Openwork Scarf You can have your lace and your coziness too with this adorable openwork scarf. Even though the design looks complex, it's made with simple easy stitches - so it's perfect for confident beginners. What you'll need to make this easy crochet winter hat. Here we answer some common questions about Lion Brand. Have you ever made cables with crochet? Perhaps Hot Pink and Burgundy?) landingpage-247c-section3 - Lion Brand Yarn. Garter stitch is shaped to create a casual slouch beanie letting the soft yarn take center stage. The pattern includes directions for 3 different yarn weights: sport, worsted, and bulky. Get 30% Off Yarns & Kits, No Code Necessary Offer Ends, Exclusive discounts and early access to promotions, Earn and redeem loyalty points for discounts. The seed stitch adds texture and warmth to the beanie. Lion Brand Yarn Company is a fifth generation, family-owned business. This pretty slouchy hat has a lovely snowfall color pattern and a crocheted texture that almost looks like it was knit! . We love them over here at LB, as is attested by the 1,040 free hat pattern downloads. Read more. Give this pattern a try. Wearable, accessories and projects for your home, stitch in colors from subtle neutrals to bold brights. At Lion Brand, we love seeing all the ways that you can get creative with yarn. (This chart references the Craft Yarn Councils industry guidelines for pattern designers.). Sarah Stearns has helped thousands of makers find their next craft project with free patterns and step-by-step tutorials on her blog, sarahmaker.com. The Crochet Hat Pattern is a crochet hat pattern made with super bulky weight yarn that has a skill level of beginner. By creating an account, you agree to receive marketing emails from Lion Brand. In this post, weve curated a list of free hat crochet patterns that we know youll love. The back loop stitches give it wave-like ridges and elasticity for various head shapes. 25 Crochet Headbands and Ear Warmer Patterns, Lion Brand LB Collection Superwash Merino, 25 Free Easy Crochet Scarf Patterns for Beginners, 14 Crochet Heart Patterns for Valentines Day, 25 Adorable and Free Crochet Baby Hat Patterns, How to Crochet a Bandana + Free Easy Pattern, Best Crochet Hooks for Beginners: Our Top Picks, 27 Free Mosaic Crochet Patterns (For All Skill Levels! 24/7 Cotton yarns features incredible sheen and stitch definition for projects where you want to show of your incredible stitches. (51 cm), will stretch to fit a range of sizes. Every year we work hard to pinpoint the colors that are inspiring you. See more 10 free crochet pattern link lists here. This beehive-textured womens beanie crochet pattern was designed for everyday wear. If available, replacement colors may be selected for purchase. Creating a more colorful, connected, and giving world. Lion Brand Yarn Company is a fifth generation, family-owned business. Of course, hats are great any day of the year. Skill Level: Level: 2 (Easy, Beginner +) I'm a big believer that crochet should be both simple and beautiful. (48.5 cm). We are passionate about helping people enjoy the pleasures of working with yarn. Answer: Lion Brand Yarn Company is a fifth-generation, family-owned and operated business that was started in the New York City area almost 150 years go. It also just covered my ears when done. The smooth stitch pattern and classic shape are great for guys or girls. 4mm Crochet Hook; Toy Stuffing; Get the FREE pattern here. For a summer hat, check out this easy crochet bucket hat pattern. You could literally work through free Lion Brand hat patterns for 2.85 years if you did one a day. This hat and mitts pattern is from Lion Brand and uses Mandala Yarn in Unicorn. For more sizing information, please read the crochet hat size chart below. Here is a list of our favorite crochet hats and beanie patterns. Pin this post: Save this tutorial to your Pinterest boards so that you can come back to it later. Crocheting a hat is not only fun, but it can also be very rewarding especially when you find a fun new pattern to try. You could even make several of these as Christmas gifts! Get 30% Off Yarns & Kits, No Code Necessary Offer Ends Now you have a circle with 12 stitches. Kids and. How to Crochet a Beanie / Lion Brand 'Landscapes' Yarn Mindful Knots 22.5K subscribers Subscribe 958K views 2 years ago Written crochet pattern available here:. Are you giving a crochet hat or beanie as a gift? Get 30% Off Yarns & Kits, No Code Necessary Offer Ends, Exclusive discounts and early access to promotions, Earn and redeem loyalty points for discounts. Like the name implies, this sweater is so thick, warm, and snuggly! 2023-05-01T09:00:00.00-04:00, *excludes Silk City Fibers, AR Workshop, and clearance. landingpage-247c-section1 - Lion Brand Yarn. A variety of stitch textures combine with a color-changing yarn to create this beautiful beanie pattern. Subscribe to receive early access to exclusive daily deals and more, Adult (Multiple Sizes), Child (Multiple Sizes). So if you want a chunky beanie that will work up quickly, be sure to scroll all the way to the end! Each pattern is available as a free digital download and all the necessary components are available for purchase at the click of a button! I love the thick warm texture of this fabric. I used a size 11.5mm crochet hook and finished this 45 x 45 blanket, Welcome back to my #80Blankets for my wedding journey! The pattern works up quickly thanks to thick yarn and a big hook, plus its simple enough for a confident beginner to crochet. I love this brand, and I am even a pattern designer for them. And, of course, youll need a crochet hook. Lion Brand Yarn Company is a fifth-generation, family-owned business, and their yarns have been on the market since 1878. This hat is constructed with beginner-friendly crochet stitches. Here's another simple hat that will work up quickly. The pattern includes two styles: a short beanie version and a longer slouch version. Don't forget about Tunisian crochet! This is a chance, One stitch pattern in particular has become my go-to, my buddy, my best friend and its the wavy chevron. Lion Brand Yarn Crochet Patterns Easy Crochet has over 65 free crochet patterns that feature one version or another of Lion Brand yarns. The dense yet flexible stitches ensure that your head will stay cozy and warm all winter long! EasyCrochet.commakes money through affiliate partner links: If you click on a link, we may earn a commission. Find your way to Sesame Street with a little help from your friends Big Bird, Elmo, Oscar the Grouch, and Cookie Monster! Comfort and Joy Cardigan. The pattern also offers a range of sizes from baby to adult. They also have their own online ecommerce platform at lionbrand.com. This trendy topper was designed by All About Ami. How to Read a Pattern Understanding Abbreviations Lion Brand yarns are sold online, at craft chains, discount chains and independent shops across the United States. For your second round, chain 1, sc 2 times into each single crochet, and sl st into the beginning of the round. I made mine one night and wore it out the next day. Shop Lion Brand yarns to find the perfect yarn for your Lion Brand pattern. Craft: Knit You can find the free pattern here. With the play between open space and solid stitches, this hat is comfortable for transitional seasons. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); this is the best site for beanies I ever came across .Thank you. Hat will stretch to fit a wide range of sizes. The Simple Crochet Hat is a crochet hat pattern made with super bulky weight yarn that has a skill level of easy. We've grouped the patterns together by yarn weight - from fingering weight all the way to super-bulky weight. Here is another versatile knit-look crochet beanie. Leave a comment: We love to hear your feedback. Plus Get 25% Off Yarns & Kits With Code APR25 - Offer Ends *code excludes Silk City Fibers, AR Workshop, and clearance April's Featured Blogger Knits N' Knots Browse All Designs Introducing Our Newest Yarn Basic Stitch Anti-Microbial Yarn Shop Now Lion Brand Rewind is a tape yarn but very soft and fun to work with. If youre looking for crochet headbands and ear warmers, be sure to check out this article: 25 Crochet Headbands and Ear Warmer Patterns. Lion Brand was founded in 1878 and is headquartered in Carlstadt, New Jersey (north of Newark, NJ). Gauge 5 stitches and 5 rows = 2 inches in single crochet (US) Hook size 6.5 mm (K) Sizes available Hat fits head 21-23" Crochet terminology US Languages English adult in-the-round unisex written-pattern search patterns with these attributes This pattern is available for free. Grab the free pattern here Suggested yarn: Wool of the Andes Worsted. The Lion Hat Pattern is a crochet hat pattern made with super bulky weight yarn that has a skill level of intermediate. ). It works up in just a few episodes of your favorite show. The free crochet pattern is available in sizes newborn through adult. If you have any additional questions, feel free to join myFacebook Group. We are passionate about helping people enjoy the pleasures of working with yarn. If you prefect to order yarn online, I can recommend two suppliers: crochet.com and lionbrand.com. The yarn: New Basic 175 in Whisper. This pattern will show you how to adjust the height of the hat to make a plain or folded brim. The sixth annual Seven Days of Scarfie 2021 is happening! Although his hat is simple to make, it has a beautiful texture and fashionable style. We find them very comfortable and easy to work with! 46:14:01. See our collection of #HatNotHate hat patterns to knit and crochet and get inspired for your next project while helping to raise awareness and stand up to bullying! Attach to the first st of the round with a sl st. You could literally work through free Lion Brand hat patterns for 2.85 years if you did one a day. I made my cowl nice and. Are you looking for your new favorite crochet hat pattern? Every year we work hard to pinpoint the colors that are inspiring you. Then, the hat is seamed together on the sides and sewn together at the top to close the beanie. (40.5 (47, 53.5, 56) cm), will stretch to fit a range of sizes. Suggested Yarn: Lion Brand LB Collection Superwash Merino. Answer: Yes. Get 30% Off Yarns & Kits, No Code Necessary - Offer Ends 11:24:31. If you are new to crochet, you can always refer to my crochet beginners guide and individual crochet stitch tutorials for more information. Share on Instagram or Facebook: When you make this project, share it on social media and tag me @sarahmaker. I may just buy an extra skein of the regular yarn so I can add more to the hat. All you have to do is single and double crochet in an easy 2 row repeat. Woolly Winter Hat using Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick & Quick Yarn - Crochet Pattern & Tutorial Jayda InStitches 529K subscribers Subscribe 22K views 1 year ago Fast, easy & warm! Pattern Number: L90242 Lion Brand TMSesame Street One Hat Wonder Crochet Cookie Monster Hat Pattern Number: L90242 For thousands of free patterns, visit our website www.LionBrand.com To order visit our website www.lionbrand.com or call: (800) 258-YARN (9276) any time! If you liked these free crochet hat patterns, you may be interested in these other crochet articles: We hope this article was useful for you! Skill Level: Level 2 (Easy, Beginner +) Each pattern is available as a free digital download and all the necessary components are available for purchase at the click of a button! To follow pattern more easily, circle all numbers pertaining to your size before beginning. Subscribe to receive early access to exclusive daily deals and more, Get 30% Off Yarns & Kits, No Code Necessary Offer Ends. You'll how fast this pattern work up, too. Subscribe to receive early access to exclusive daily deals and more. Its much easier than you might think! Make -A-Hat-Day has to be one of the most appropriate national days for crafters. Yarn Weight: Worsted weight yarn (Category 4), Suggested Yarn: Lion Brand Vanna's Choice. 6.4K views 3 years ago Lion Brand's Landscapes Yarn is so beautiful, but it took me forever to decide what to make with it. I used a size 11.5mm crochet hook and finished this 45 x 45 blanket Read More 80 Blankets: Speed Hook Crochet By creating an account, you agree to receive marketing emails from Lion Brand. Sun Valley is a sweet variation on a cold-weather classic earflap hat. This cute chunky crochet hat has lots of texture and a slouchy style. Please download the pattern to see the original colors. We are passionate about helping people enjoy the pleasures of working with yarn. It's crocheted from the top down, so you can make your Single Crochet Hat however long you like: a little beanie, a longer slouch, or with a folded cuff. You'll love this quick and easy pattern that will teach you everything you need to know to crochet a modern winter hat. Skill Level: Level 4 (Intermediate +) Subscribe to receive early access to exclusive daily deals and more, Get 30% Off Yarns & Kits, No Code Necessary Offer Ends. Lion Brand has teamed up with the Sesame Street cast to bring you these yarn and character hat topper sets in four colorways. Designer: Sewrella. Get 30% Off Yarns & Kits, No Code Necessary Offer Ends Lion Brand Homespun yarn works up into quite a thick fabric, which makes it perfect for winter wearables like this! And then, why not crochet a scarf to go with that hat? Kits, Patterns & Charts: by Brand. Lion Brand Yarn Company is a fifth generation, family-owned business. Craft: Knit That's a whole lot of Make-A-Hat days. Craft: Crochet Easy peasy. This hat's beautiful ribbed pattern is created by working half-double crochets in the third and back loops. Lion Brand Rewind has more beautiful color options.