Everyone works together to call out breakouts and important changes in the market. Pat: Yes! Are there any special prototypes or upcoming updates that you want to show/share with us? 5 , could be Brave Attention Token BAT but Im not positive on that yet as Bitmedia.io is working on taking over the online ad space but hasnt announced a coin or token as yet. Although we have our moments. On 26th of September Fact Finance conducted an AMA in Crypto Revolution Community. ", Gmee - 8/27 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76L4eRBRSAk, Chris states - "Once this breaks the trendline, this thing is going to run hard!". Pat: Wow! Pat: Correct! The country is Venezuela and the national currency is Bs (Bolivares). . Feb 4 If you buy a coin & next day it's down 10% & u are emailing me "WTF, Chris why did u make me lose money" Take profits on the way up! Just a complete guess, but Im guessing #1 International Finance might be XLM (Stellar Lumens). Thats why I have to be on 2 devices for these. Chris: Thanks so much for all the questions. 3 8 52 CryptoBitcoinChris "Pump and dump" is a form of securities fraud that involves artificially inflating the price of an owned stock through false and misleading positive statements, in order to sell the cheaply purchased stock at a higher price. Q: In the first quarter (Q1) of Collateral DeFi, you plan to integrate a Wallet and the Staking Launch. A quick shout out to my team here done a great job and proud to be with them. We have so many success stories in the group. The system interacts with merchants and payment service providers alike, allowing them to spend anytime anywhere as Coll Pay is used at the point of sale, online or instore. Once he announces it to his group and YT followers telling them all what coin to buy, he and his admins begin selling their coins making huge profits while his group and YT followers buy their bags. Frequently Asked Questions CryptoRevolution Member Comments (click Tower - 8/25 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGENkPvJL4M, Chris states - "Facebook has announced their venture into metaverse tokens. With Bitcoin, you can be your own bank. Thats in its most simplistic form. Chris | Fact Finance: Thanks Danny for having me here i love your questions and Crypto revolution community. Learn how your comment data is processed. 1. New comments cannot be posted. I have full backups of the chat groups history and will post it soon. Learn how to trade by watching all the training videos. Does anyone have this list with the crypto names? This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. The robot, on the other hand, gets a rating of about 4.5 out of 5, putting it in a good position. I havent commented much on bitcoins (BTC) recent surge, as Ive been watching and waiting, but it is something. Danny | Crypto Revolution: Got it. How does FACT DeFi plan to overcome these issues? Would love to see this be massively adopted. 3 8 52 CryptoBitcoinChris What problems you guys are facing at the Moment? Chris: The TGE is on Friday 16th this is being launched on Paid Network / Ignition. WebWelcome To The Crypto Revolution! WebContact | CryptoRevolution Thanks for watching the channel. The group will pay for itself in a few trades because I post profitable trading setups, daily. But that is why it was created it was created as something that i would need and use on a daily basis I hope you guys do to. Never invest more than you can afford to lose. The group will pay for itself in a few trades because I post profitable trading setups, daily. Basically Yield farming is when youre a liquidity providers at any DEX you can take your LP tokens and farm it somewhere else to maximize your ROI. Nexo it is truly decentralised. Its all about having different solutions with one goal of driving mass adoption. I will be adding a full review for him and his group soon but for now I wanted to get a warning out asap. The group will pay for itself for the year in a few trades because I post profitable trading setups, daily. The group will pay for itself in a few trades because I post profitable trading setups, daily. You should consult with your professional advisers before purchasing any cryptocurrencies. ", Revv - 8/26 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7XMPQmsTaI, Chris states - "This ran up a couple of 100's percent before and that is what I am looking for this to do again! Unlike traditional currencies such as dollars, bitcoins are issued and managed without any central authority whatsoever: there is no government, company, or bank in charge of Bitcoin. Technical Analysis Videos Learn how to trade by watching all the training videos. 181. r/Bitcoin. Join. If you are inside the US Coinbase, Binance.US, Bittrex, Kucoin. Welcome man. Nothing herein shall be construed to to be financial, legal, or tax advice. I look forward to helping you. Lol Im just going to ask what are your thoughts on the Hacker Attack happened to them today ( 26.09.2020)? Yes, you can easily cancel or upgrade your pledge at any time! The first is Stellar Lumens XLM the numbers presented in his tease match up, No. The proof is in the data: Review the charts to see for yourself! Chris: Great question security is a huge aspect in the world of Crypto and something we take extremely seriously. The group will pay for itself in a few trades because I post profitable trading setups, daily. Archived post. The profits are fake, when members post the results of successful trades he will post them in his youtube videos. So its an integral equation between the technology and the token value. Chris: We want to have an ethos of making Crypto and Collateral accessible, streamline processes and have a decentralized community govern the protocol so we do have exciting things lined up such as token burn and buy back as we well as merchant rollout programmes all these will be announced on the official channels in due course. Post your questions here and have them answered by people who are knowledgeable about all types of scams. Crypto Bitcoin Chris (Crypto Revolution) SCAM Artist Youtuber - Crypto Bitcoin Chris has been creating crypto videos for a few years and in the last 2 he has created a paid group to try and help those new to crypto. Cookie Notice Earning from the 2% is by attracting more borrowers and gain more Defi marketshare and it will make the token value increases over the time. I look forward to helping you. Privacy Policy. U aren't ready for crypto if u can't take a 30% pull back for 300% gains. The group will pay for itself for the year in a few trades because I post profitable trading setups, daily. 1. Please come and join us at Collateral. Chris: We want to have an ethos of making Crypto and Collateral accessible, streamline processes and have a decentralized community govern the protocol so we do have exciting things lined up such as token burn and buy back as we well as merchant rollout programmes all these will be announced on the official channels in due course. Thank you. Chris: It will serve as a stand-alone wallet to begin with but this may change further down the line subject to token holders voting like the explanation above. If you have fallen for a scam, you can post your experience here to warn others. We also will be launching staking on the same day which is really really rare put shows how well the tech team have done. . By holding FACT tokens you become a shareholder adding to that you can invest your FACT itself by Staking/Yield farming later on YFACT. Pat: Hi @ChrisColl Welcome to the Room!! Christian DeHaemer The Crypto Revolution By hollis1859, October 13, 2021 Christian gave a cryptic (no pun intended) on his top six Cryptos poised to make Millions and gave his summary of six Cryptos without giving the actual coins themselves. However if you hold COLL tokens you do get access to cool features such as improved interest rates and better Collateral Loan to Value options. Very interesting concept you got.I know you are tired from the Questions related to Kucoin. The robot, on the other hand, gets a rating of about 4.5 out of 5, putting it in a good position. Chris | Fact Finance: The borrowers are deciding the amount that they want to borrow based on their collateral and the collateral factor (leverage) since there are available FACT in the Liquidity pool. I got sucked in by watching his youtube channel "crypto revolution", he claims that by joining his group you will 3x 5x 10x your money, it's pretty obviously a scam, but if you are desperate and vulnerable he uses classic scamming psychological tricks to get you to buy into his trading group. WebJoin | CryptoRevolution Thanks for watching the channel. https://twitter.com/CollateralDefi, https://www.collateralpay.com/ WebJoin | CryptoRevolution Thanks for watching the channel. 2021 Revolution Crypto. Our goal is to give value to COLL token holders that how you get more adopters-. It will then follow on Uniswap on the same day so that is pretty cool. I have been told by group members that their stop losses can't even get filled. Chris | Fact Finance: Community is the investors who owns the projects, and by having a strong community like what we have is a key success for any project and let me take this opportunity to thank all the fact family who always supporting and giving the FACT Team the right motivation. I will be adding a full review for him and his group soon but for now I wanted to get a warning out asap. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Chat & Trade. Good call here.Q3 from @_rhythms29. thats why the YFACT idea came up to empower the FACT tokens by adding one more revenue beside the staking rewards. Pat: Awesome! Thanks to everyone taking time of their days to come and learn more about Collateral really appreciated. The profits are fake, when members post the results of successful trades he will post them in his youtube videos. . Chris | Fact Finance: Good Question, you can pay off the full amount before the 6 month ends. Also in a truly decentralised business COLL token holders will vote on key decisions and the route of the protocol as with token potential buy backs and token burns to decrease the amount in circulation will take place in due course. I am focused on providing a consistent platform to keep my viewers informed. I would like to warn anyone that is considering sending money to this scammer. his price tag is $1999 which for me right now is not going to happen! LOGIN Crypto Revolution 2023 Contact Us Terms of Use Privacy Policy Question: What is the current FACT Max supply as for now (after burning)? We currently have over 2500 members rocking this group! Chris | Fact Finance: LOL thats funny. what makes Collateral unique though? Everyone works together to call out breakouts and important changes in the market. I got sucked in by watching his youtube channel "crypto revolution", he claims that by joining his group you will 3x 5x 10x your money, it's pretty obviously a scam, but if you are desperate and vulnerable he uses classic scamming psychological tricks to get you to buy into his trading group. Lets welcome Chris, CEO of Fact Defi who just introduced himself. You will have access to over 70exclusive videos covering trading, trade setups, technical analysis basics, market strategy, how to start creating your own charts, previous screen share sessions, etc. I got sucked in by watching his youtube channel "crypto revolution", he claims that by joining his group you will 3x 5x 10x your money, it's pretty obviously a scam, but if you are desperate and vulnerable he uses classic scamming psychological tricks to get you to buy into his trading group. Our guest was Chris, CEO of Fact Finance. Yes all good thanks a lot going on ahead of Friday but all lining up nicely. Danny | Crypto Revolution: 0% Interest is pretty impressive. For more information, please see our If you think someone is trying to scam you, this is the place to ask about it. For more information and future AMAs, join our Social Media channels: Telegram group: https://t.me/crypto_revolution1, Twitter: https://twitter.com/revolut20?s=09. U aren't ready for crypto if u can't take a 30% pull back for 300% gains. Is the Crypto revolution finally underway? his price tag is $1999 which for me right now is not going to happen! Danny | Crypto Revolution: Okay guys. Chris: Good question we have 5 key offerings which we believe meet our users needs. Question: What was the FACT Pre-sale price? Crypto Revolution Trustpilot. He lies in his videos constantly, saying he tells the group things that he hasn't. Our guest was Chris, CEO of Fact Finance. At that point, I thought hey we need to get onto this and thats where the journey into crypto began. You can find full details on our join page here >JOIN. When starting the Would love your thoughts, please comment. . ANYTIME, ANYPLACE, ANYWHERE. . Chris: We want to have an ethos of making Crypto and Collateral accessible, streamline processes and have a decentralized community govern the protocol so we do have exciting things lined up such as token burn and buy back as we well as merchant rollout programmes all these will be announced on the official channels in due course. Chris | Fact Finance: HAHA yeah i was going to answer all the FACT Kucoin listing questions later today on FACT official community as im going to have a meeting with FACT team to take a decision.My personal opinion about what happened to Kucoin could happen to any other CEX and its happening to the biggest exchanges. I look forward to helping you. Danny | Crypto Revolution: Here we are. WebJoin | CryptoRevolution Thanks for watching the channel. Join and meet like-minded people with all the same goals in mind. ** If you have the Transaction ID (txid) that will help as well. Chris: Just as a side note- I think what Nexo & BlockFi etc.. have achieved in the space is fantastic! would there be a degree of complexity in having this payment option that they could offer? I will be adding a full review for him and his group soon but for now I wanted to get a warning out asap. This gives you an idea of scale also given the fact we are a complimentary product to current payment providers our offering is something not in the marketplace. his price tag is $1999 which for me right now is not going to happen! Question & Answer Forum that is done live through discord voice chat and a recorded screen share. According to the feedback provided by the reviewers, it is a fantastic trading bot. Thanks for sharing that here. He has done this with his last 3 "Kucoin Gems". Pat: May I know how big the team is right now? Or both!! For more information, please see our 6, has many options as there are a number of companies working on decentralized cloud computing iExec RLC token / Cudos CUDOS / Akash AKT, for anyone without the hours or energy to watch the video he summarised the 6 coins as being unique in their abilities: 181. r/Bitcoin. Ferrum and UniFyre are well known. Just in case you didnt notice, the value has moved from a low of under $5,000 per BTC in March 2020 to around $50,000 per BTC today. These videos will turn you into a confident successful cryptocurrency trader. Whats the positive outcome for the Project from that? Chris | Fact Finance: 0% interest will drive more borrowers to borrow from the LP and this will be helpful gaining the highest defi marketshare since the liquidity providers has 2 more different revenue streams which is the staking rewards and the Yield farming (YFACY to be live later on). 181. r/Bitcoin. Creating Highly Profitable Cryptocurrency Traders. Pat: Yes! Remarkable? Here at CryptoRevolution, we give you the knowledge to dominate this market and help every step of the way. Danny | Crypto Revolution: And lets say I am not very familiar with all Farming Projects out there which are so many right now how you will make me interested in Fact. I am from a traditional CEFI background, banking and merchant payment services. Pat: You guys have been working extra hard or you dont sleep. Is it worth to buy and hold for a long-term? Danny | Crypto Revolution: Could you please share with us how did you get involved in Crypto in general and when? 6. amazon killer cloud computing, Im new to this research, s Im afraid I have no suggestions. I look forward to helping you. He manipulates you to send nonrefundable bitcoin instead of paying with a credit card as you can and will chargeback if you pay by card. So, could you explain to me how each one will work? Pay it off with 0% rate, Quite a catchy phrase, but then again, how does Factdefi get to earn if itll be zero interest? Chris | Fact Finance: Thank you Danny for hosting me. We need to get you up to speed before this market really takes off. CRYPTO PAYMENTS ARE ONLY 6 months or 12 months (+1 free month w/ 12 months). Would the app serve as a wallet or its going to connect to your other custodial wallets? Pat: Thats very exciting!! Is the Crypto revolution finally underway? WebWelcome To The Crypto Revolution! For more information, please see our Chris: We actually did an NFT launch with Bondly which was a great success. CryptoRevolution Member Comments Pat: That is true! What are you doing to tackle with it? Never invest more than you can afford to lose. Hosted by Sabrina Tavernise. So we have given a great deal of thought to the token and its utility to drive adoption and holding. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to participate. But does developing a large number of products make management and control difficult? I got sucked in by watching his youtube channel, he claims that by joining his group you will 3x 5x 10x your money, it's pretty obviously a scam, but if you are desperate and vulnerable he uses classic scamming psychological tricks to get you to buy into his trading group. YFACT is coming to be a governance token for the holders to vote on the Yiel farming proposal its going to be 100% owned by the YFACT holders. We have a very long bull run in front of us. Okay, I think were ready for the community questions. So we listened and created out own NFT which has been a great success. I don't guarantee any particular outcome. We need to get you up to speed before this market really takes off. Pat: Lets join them here guys at their groups. Just in case you didnt notice, the value has moved from a low of under $5,000 per BTC in March 2020 to around $50,000 per BTC today. Tower is getting ready to explode, measured move is from .06 to .12. (Available on Android,Apple, Desktop, and Web). I will be adding a full review for him and his group soon but for now I wanted to get a warning out asap. or reviewed by Stock Gumshoe, and any opinions expressed On Trustpilot, Crypto Revolution has a huge number of reviews, the majority of them are good and only a few are negative. Apologies for some reason my TG is crashing give me one min. In Crypto Revolution, Bryce Paul & Aaron Malone walk you through the fascinating world of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies. Chris: Yep they have done a unreal job given TGE, Launch, Staking- we are also on with the dev on the product as well as token contracts, external audits etc.. . I don't guarantee any particular outcome. Take for example Shopify, Payment services provider- Shopify looks after over 1M merchants worldwide, in over 150 countries! Our guest was Chris, CEO of Fact Finance. WebJoin the CryptoRevolution and Change Your Life Forever! You need to set up a telegram account www.telegram.org install the app on your phone and PC then email a screenshot of your unique telegram @username and I will send you all the links you need to get started. Actually, CryptoBitcoinChris! Chris | Fact Finance: FACT is offering 0% interest loans. Please share upcoming big news in the next 60 days. Cookie Notice As a member, you receive exclusive content, community access, behind-the-scenes updates, and the pride of fueling work that matters to you. Q: Security is a bigger concerns in our crypto world when we start investing or dealing in DeFi, NFT space. Actually, CryptoBitcoinChris! Then it started to be a passion to be a part of the success by building a professional team and make some success in the defi industry. I got sucked in by watching his youtube channel "crypto revolution", he claims that by joining his group you will 3x 5x 10x your money, it's pretty obviously a scam, but if you are desperate and vulnerable he uses classic scamming psychological tricks to get you to buy into his trading group. The information contained herein is for informational purposes only. Frequently Asked Questions CryptoRevolution Member Comments (click Growing Community Join and meet like-minded people with all the same goals in mind. Q: You have hosted many useful Ama sessions and received lots of questions about vision / mission, technology, utilities, etc. Starting with Tower, Revv, Gmee. (by the time of asking this question). how will you be generating revenue? also we are having a deal with Open zeppelin to audit all FACT contracts for V2 releases. But before that, please introduce yourself, your background and how you got into crypto. All rights reserved. In terms of crypto and digital assets background 2017 my friend came to see me and was asking me what I knew about blockchain and more specifically ethereum. Chris | Fact Finance: FACT has just started 26 days ago, after the pre-sale weve burned the unsold tokens. My name is Chris! We will work with merchants being open source and via a clear marketing strategy, partnerships which are being formed and through already established large scale payment services providers. In our TG group- we were then asked often about making it more accessible to others. Look i believe that if we are delivering what were promising as for now the biggest exchanges and are coming for sure to give FACT the right exposure. In brief if you invest in a technology youll be a 100% sure that the token value increases. On Trustpilot, Crypto Revolution has a huge number of reviews, the majority of them are good and only a few are negative. Feb 4 If you buy a coin & next day it's down 10% & u are emailing me "WTF, Chris why did u make me lose money" Take profits on the way up! To access our VIP spreadsheets youll need to log in the members page. (26.09.2020), Answer: 3,082,428 Fee Active Collateral Token, Question: What is the FACT total Liquidity on Uniswap ? Will the Wallet also be available as an App for phones? On 26th of September Fact Finance conducted an AMA in Crypto Revolution Community. exclusive videos covering trading, trade setups, technical analysis basics, market strategy, how to start creating your own charts, weekly live share sessions, etc. This will be available on our PRIVATE YouTube channel. I look forward to helping you. 2. digital swiss bank How it can be usable and valuable in your platfom and market rather? April 28, 2023. We have the right team in place to make this products a success. These groups include Crypto Chart Setups,Crypto News, Sentiments, Opinions, Technical Analysis Q & A, & Upcoming Crypto Events for swing trades. Reminder: Paying with crypto is more than 50% off. What makes Fact unique from all others out there? WebCryptoBitcoinChris Select a membership level VIP $329 / month We have over 5000 people in our group watching all aspects of this market at all times. We launched on Duckstarter, then Bondly NFT Sale, the final IDO on Paid/Ignition. In Crypto Revolution, Bryce Paul & Aaron Malone walk you through the fascinating world of blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies. We are going to help you become a very profitable trader and I will make sure you are in the most profitable coins. I was waiting for something like this! Chris: We want to have an ethos of making Crypto and Collateral accessible, streamline processes and have a decentralized community govern the protocol so we do have exciting things lined up such as token burn and buy back as we well as merchant rollout programmes all these will be announced on the official channels in due course. & IF you wanna HOLD the coin 35% and 50% pullbacks lead to 300% Gains. We need to get you up to speed before this market really takes off. The COLLATERAL Protocol allows users to STORE, STAKE, LOAN, SAVE & PAY. and our Chris | Fact Finance: When youre borrowing FACT youll pay only 2% as processing fee this fee will be distributed on the Liquidity providers, and once you decide to pay off your loan you just pay the 80% or whatever collateral factor (the exact borrowed amount) that youve chosen in FACT then youll take back your collateral. Do you have any exciting things down the pipeline that you can share with the group in Todays AMA? 824. Now everyone know the difference. Please do not use personal information (like your email address) in the text of your comments. Purchasing cryptocurrencies poses considerable risk of loss. ** Please screenshot or take a picture of the COMPLETED crypto transaction and send it tocryptobitcoinchris@gmail.com** If you have the Transaction ID (txid) that will help as well. just based on his information I most likely have several already! Anyway on with the question guys. He is a liar & a thief. (Available on Android, Apple, Desktop, and Web) You will have access to profitable trading setups that are posted on a daily basis. Danny | Crypto Revolution: When Binance? Online, offline, email, or postal. and social media trends have become a major factor in the cryptocurrency market. im happy to be with you today to ask me anything. But for sure their daily volume will drop for few days until they take an action regarding the insurance stuff. The same process will be in place for all smart contracts in the ecosystem for reference Selmon. Chris | Fact Finance: To be honest the most valuable decision that the team took so far is burning to 90% of the available tokens starting by the teams tokens. Links to outside information and information share are welcome, soliciting is forbidden -- Stock Gumshoe cannot serve as an exchange for buying, selling or trading information beyond what you post in your comments for public view. Hosted by Sabrina Tavernise. Lol. You will receive access to Six Telegram groups: cBc Announcements, Beginners Charts & T/A Questions, Charts Only-VIP,Crypto Talk & Fundamentals, Altcoin Chat & Trade, and Bitcoin ONLY! Feb 4 If you buy a coin & next day it's down 10% & u are emailing me "WTF, Chris why did u make me lose money" Take profits on the way up! 1. Crypto Revolution Trustpilot. A week later weve decided to burn more than 85% of the available token to maximize the value for the FACT holders. Chris: I think having seen the chat on twitter, telegram etc. He is a liar & a thief. There we see many projects that claims they are fully Decentralized. Chris | Fact Finance: And the team has delivered a lot in 26 days since the pre-sale ended. Every day youll find new trading setups from myself and others. Finally it also benefits merchants accessing customers they may not had before. Now the Max supply has dropped from 16M to 3M which guarantee that all FACT holders having the real value of the token. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. According to the feedback provided by the reviewers, it is a fantastic trading bot. 824. As we know, every succesful project has a few stories behind the scene, whats the story behind your project success? I havent commented much on bitcoins (BTC) recent surge, as Ive been watching and waiting, but it is something. Chris | Fact Finance: It was the start of the revolution of altcoins and it was crazy that a lot of projects were coming up to serve the Blockchain as a concept. We spoke and left it at that, he then called me and said have you been watching that Ether price its now nearly $50.00!!! Produced by Will Reid and Michael Simon Johnson. WebThe information contained herein is for informational purposes only. WebCryptoBitcoinChris Select a membership level VIP $329 / month We have over 5000 people in our group watching all aspects of this market at all times. Lol. Chris Dios is an American writer and entrepreneur from New Jersey. Christian DeHaemer The Crypto Revolution By hollis1859, October 13, 2021 Christian gave a cryptic (no pun intended) on his top six Cryptos poised to make Millions and gave his summary of six Cryptos without giving the actual coins themselves.