Comments:Nice action on these baits. Nothing better than watching a big bass come out of nowhere and nail this bait. Skip to main content.us. Salty Super Tube 3-3/4 Salty Super Tube 4-1/4 Swimbaits. Zoom. On Back Order When the bite is slow, i just throw on a watermelon red flake fluke on a 3/0 wide gap hook and rip lips! Orders placed before 1pm Central ship same day. Find the best prices on Zoom Super Fluke Green Pumpkin Magic 5 1/4 10Pk Soft Baits and read product reviews. White Ice works best for me. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. The Magnum Super Fluke will tempt the biggest bass on the lake and can be fished weightless on the surface or with added lead or tungsten to plumb the depths. Comments: I love this bait on scroungers they just have the perfect action. *. Use them weightless and they hit the surface like a fleeing baitfish. | Colors: Green Pumpkin, Junebug, Red Bug, Watermelon Candy, Watermelon Red | Item ID: 087005X, 087021X, 087025X, 087054X, 087120X. 7.50 2 en stock. I caught my PB largemouth at 6.1 lbs on this first cast into the day. Zoom Super Fluke Soft Jerkbait - Green Pumpkin, 5-1/4in. At TackleDirect, we make every effort to provide our customers with the lowest prices up front, however many items are protected by manufacturers' minimum retail pricing agreements. Zoom Bait Promotions; Shop All Products; Shirts; Hats; Sweatshirts; Jacket; Accessories Unlike most soft plastics I use that average 2-3 fish til the bait is completely destroyed, the zoom fluke averages 4-5 (from the experiences I've had). Our inventory status indicators are updated in near real-time, but are Works great on the new HOT Alabama Rigs. FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS $150+ *excludes rods* | $40.00 FLAT SHIPPING FEE FOR RODS. Excludes rods and oversize items. Error posting question. bullet weight. Comments:This is a must have bait in your tackle box. At such quality and at a reasonable price, you simply can't go wrong with a Zoom fluke. From the Manufacturer The Zoom Flukes are great swim baits that can be fished in a number of ways. Enter your email address to get 10% off your first order. Please refer to the "Usually ships in X" details on the 2nd line of Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. However, we will match any price offered by any legitimate retailer with a brick and mortar physical address in the United States. and may ship directly from them or first get shipped to our facility. The availability and may ship directly from them or first get shipped to our facility. Comments:all i can say is just. Read more. Storm. - The item is available with a low quantity from our suppliers warehouses of our suppliers warehouses and may ship directly from them or first get shipped to our facility to be SpecificationsSize = 4 inchesBaitfish imitatorDeep belly features a hook slot and forked tail helps it to swoop and glide.Salt-impregnatedGreat when the regular Super Fluke is just a bit too big to. Always read labels and directions before using a product. $5.99 Zoom Baby Brush Hog - Junebug. I took him out to the lake and rigged a watermelon red fluke on the end of his 6' foot spinning rod with 8lb test with an EWG hook. Rig on a 2 or 3/o wide gap hook guarantees a hook up, Comments:hands down, best soft plastic bait for summer time. Zoom Ultravibe Speed Craw - Watermelon Seed. To reserve the next available item, please place your order and we will But yeah, Zoom, get with the program. cheers. We do not always know the inventory status in our warehouse or My son went to town catching bass that whole morning. Give us a chance to match it, with our simple TackleDirect Price Match Promise. 99. if you've mastered how to fish a fluke then you've mastered how to fish hundreds of different species across the world. 5 and 1/4-inch length - great baitfish imitator Deep belly features a hook slot This page allows you to manage and add wishlist items directly to the cart. message will provide an estimated arrival date, which can be unpredictable as suppliers often change This feature is only available to public events, i.e. You'll be watching the fluke dart around then see shiny belly come up and swamp it. the Economy method may be delayed, weekends excluded. Performance & security by Cloudflare. Orders over $150 get free shipping (excluding rods and oversize items). WONDERFULL!!! EN. Lots of salt in them to help with a nice and slow sink to the bottom. *FREE Economy Shipping. My 8 year old son trying to fish and we all know how impatient kids are when learning new things. Performance & security by Cloudflare. and item. will extend your delivery time. Whether its winter, fall, spring, or summer this bait gets bit. Add To Wish List | Share. Soft jerk baits are known fish catchers and the Salty Super Fluke from Zoom Baits is one of the premier baits on the market today. Comments:Best all around soft jerkbait, period. refer to the "Usually ships in X" details on the 2nd line of the above status, which are unique by brand The natural fish shape is attractive to all kinds of fish in both fresh and salt water but big bass really like them. Comments:Love these baits. Directly to your inbox. This is a no-brainer! This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. Privacy Policy $4.79 The Zoom Super Fluke Jr. is the perfect addition to your tackle box when the regular-sized Super Fluke is too big for matching local baitfish. Zoom Super Fluke - Zoom Super Flukes are an all around amazing bait and are a larger version of the Fluke. Comments:Best fluorocarbon I have used especially for the price. Rigged weightless, it skitters across the surface like an injured shad, but a belly-weighted hook or some insert weights allow you to employ it as deep as necessary. They work dead sticked, slow or fast jerked and even slow swimming. Comments:Arkansas shiner is not the same color anymore. Cloudflare Ray ID: 7c05e5c829c73579 phone, e-mail, or live chat to obtain an availability estimate. - This item is currently on order and waiting for inventory from our Categoras. Go figure. Goodluck! He's 10 now carries a bag with flukes in different colors. * Price comparisons are based on the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price ("MSRP") or Original Selling Price. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. It was time to slow down and use smaller baits and finesse presentations. Tex-spose the hook and jerk it through grass or laydowns. Durability is pretty poor because the nose rips so quickly but these are some of the least expensive plastics on the market these days so shredding a few extra baits is a small price to pay when this is what the fish want. Keitech. on the way or available for us to order and ship from our warehouse or directly from a supplier, which We ship fast!Orders placed before 1pm Central ship same day. QTYat Our Vendor(s) Cloudflare Ray ID: 7c05e5e93c112d63 The movement of the flukes are just outstanding. After that he became a little fluke master. These baits are also durable I will catch about 6-12 fish on each fluke! Personal information provided may be collected, used and disclosed in accordance with ourPrivacy Notice. | *, LOW Buy Zoom Z023-025 Super Fluke Bait - 5.25 in.- Green Pumpkin from Walmart Canada. Without a doubt, the Zoom 5-1/4'' Super Fluke is the most popular soft jerkbait ever produced. Youtube Live or Facebook Live). To reserve the next available item, please place your order and we will Just an all around great lure. From: Shawn: Minnesota 11/16/19. If you're fishing semi murky wateruse bubble gum and you won't be disappointed. Please contact first by Categoras. Comments: Been using these for a few years now and I've never been disappointed. Buy the Zoom Super Fluke - 5" and more quality Fishing, Hunting and Outdoor gear at Bass Pro Shops. Comments:The bass were being really finicky in my neighbors pond. Use the original bag for the other 5. supplier(s) and will ship upon availability on first ordered, first to ship basis. Use it as a finesse swimjig trailer. and item. When ever this fishing is tough I throw a zoom super fluke in green pumpkin or midnight chart. LOW QTYat TackleDirect - The item has a low quantity available Look how many people copy this design now. *. If it doesn't get a strike on the fall, jerk it around on the retrieve through the school. Comments:If you are having problems with flukes being bent from the package, boil a small pot of water and submerge the bent tail for 15 seconds cant be anymore otherwise the plastic will melt but this is a sure fire way to always get your flukes running strait. limit pond), bigggest being a 4.5 lb 19" pig. Sitemap Zoom Super Fluke - Green Pumpkin $5.49 We currently have 1 in stock. 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Zoom Super Fluke Jr - 4" - 10 Pack Green Pumpkin Green, Health & fitness magazines included in Kindle Unlimited. Shop Now, 25% Off Select Zoom Baits Through 05/02. . Storm. Storm. ID 1011040 | MPN 1000-1387. The natural fish shape is attractive to all kinds of fish in both fresh and salt water, but big bass really like them. . I like to fish it on a Texas rig with a pegged 1/8 oz. Zoom Z Craw Jr 3.5 R 145.00 Select options; Zoom Fat Albert Grub 3 R 85.00 Select options; Zoom Swimmin Super Fluke 5 R 145.00 Select options; Zoom Salty Super Fluke 5 . Amazing is the only word to describe it. You . Use Insert Weights to get the Super Fluke down around fish-holding structure or deep into brush. My suggestion if you want this color is to get some dye and just dip the tail. Please try again later. Cast the 5.25 inch Super Fluke on a 1/16 oz 4/0 Sworming Hornet Sling Blade Flutter hook into the middle of the boiling water, let it sink below the shad. Zoom always offers a great value for a great product. Green Pumpkin, Green Pumpkin Magic, Green Pumpkin Pearl, Pearl, Silver Shad, Smokin' Shad, Watermelon Crawfish, Watermelon Magic | Item ID: N23009, N23022, N23256, N23270, N23281, N23282 . Please, Zoom Magnum Super Fluke - 7in - Green Pumpkin, Decrease Quantity of Zoom Magnum Super Fluke - 7in - Green Pumpkin, Increase Quantity of Zoom Magnum Super Fluke - 7in - Green Pumpkin. Related products . Shop for more Tackle boxes & fishing bags available online at Walmart.ca. Zoom Super Fluke Jr Soft Jerkbait - Green Pumpkin, 4in. $5.99 We currently have 2 in stock. Comments:An excellent lure when bass are attacking schools of shad. unpredictable delivery date. Add a swivel. In-Stockat TackleDirect - The item is available to ship from Bundle: Zoom Baby Brush Hog Bait Lures - 5 1/4" Watermelon Red 12 Pack, 5 1/4" Green Pumpkin 12 Pack, 5 1/4" June Bug 12 Pack and 5 1/4" Baby Bass 12 Pack. R 34.95 incl. With all the colors available you'll find one that catches fish in your lake. 7.99 2 en stock. Comments:I use these on the intercoastals at Canaveral National Seashore and the super fluke in the baby bass color is about the only thing the trout will eat. Comments:I am 100% with ya on the bent bait issue. We are available 7 days a week to answer your questions. Green Pumpkin. - This item is currently on order and waiting for inventory from our BEST COLORS (Shad/Minnow Profile) (Clear Water)-->Tennessee Shad, Electric Shad, and Glimmer Blue (Stained/Dirty)-->White Pearl, Silver Flash, Disco Green, and Blue Pearl Silver BEST COLORS (Bluegill/Perch Profile) (Clear Water)-->Houdini, Bluegill Flash, and Mardi Gras (Stained/Dirty)-->Sun Gill, Tilapia Magic, and Watermelon Gold Fleck (with the tail dyed Chartreuse). at Our Vendors Comments:this bait is my favorite soft plastic. Made by the Zoom Bait Company Inc., we listen to what anglers want. Super smooth casting,low memory,superior knot and abrasion strength. by Zoom. Comments: One of the most consistent baits on the market for catching fish in the toughest of conditions! My favorite color is pearl with a chartreuse tail. Comments:The Zoom Super Fluke helped me win our club tournament on Lake Okeechobee yesterday. Zoom Ultravibe Speed Craw - Watermelon Seed. Add weight. Was a hot color that worked for all kinds of predatory species, but they changed the color and it's more of a one tone, pearl-dark brown - don't buy this - it's too transparent of a color now. Item will usually ship the same business day if ordered by 2:00 pm ET, except . Zoom Z023-025 Super Fluke Bait - 5.25 in.- Green Pumpkin, Personal information provided may be collected, used and disclosed in accordance with our, Manage Walmart Rewards Mastercard account. Comments:Ill keep it short- Super consistent catchers, great for quantity more than quality (but you can still get bigger ones). You can unsubscribe at any time. Use Insert Weights to get the Super Fluke down around fish-holding structure or deep into brush. notify you via e-mail or phone. Amazon.com : Zoom Super Fluke Jr - 4" - 10 Pack Green Pumpkin Green : Sports & Outdoors. . Well let you know what were up to, and you can tell us how were doing. on the way or available for us to order and ship from our warehouse or directly from a supplier, which On Back Order * If delivery time is critical and you need to be 100% sure we can ship an