Get him to eat this, will you? She asks and gives him the plate. He rises his eyebrow and moves to the side. You and Will had never fought before - nothing serious anyway. Trust me, I know. Whatever, you thought, waiting for them to take their seats which they quickly did. The competition was in three days until then you were allowed to explore a little - after practice of course. When you arrived at the office there was a group of friends gathered. He came up next to you two, waiting for you to lead the way for the milkshakes you agreed on getting. "Just start at the beginning. The girl had bangs, a few colorful hair clips in her hair. He had yet to see it, which was why you were here today without the rest of your friends (and possibly because you had wanted to spend some alone time with the other boy - but no one had to know that, right?). Coming home you barely registered anything. He sighed but leaned more against you, chin on your forehead. You knew Max was the one that was suffering the most, so you tried keeping it away from all of you as best as possible but in moments like right now there was nothing you wished for more than that nothing wouldve ever happened. Yo, you okay? He flinches and sends you a glare, shrugging. Becoming friends with Will was the best thing that had ever happened to you. Not that. That wasnt me! He yells. Its when you move your head to the side to breathe in mid motion that you see him, cheering for you. He was too strong for this shit - and you slap his arm, too, Stop saying that like Im gonna leave any second. Max helps you pack your bags, certain youd forget half of the necessities if you were to pack alone. Will does the same, following you as you walk (quick enough for it to be considered jogging, though) through the woods, the sun casting everything in a warm orange-yellow. And of course, that boy is none other than his best friend, and first love, Mike Wheeler. I really like you. Its hard to admit - hes kept it a secret for so long it feels illegal to say out loud. When the bell rang you prepared for being introduced by the teacher, which she did, with not much motivation - or any other feeling for that matter. He has blood coming out of his ears and nose. Thank you so much! Trying to cough you dont manage to keep yourself afloat which doesnt work. [1] Casting and concept This section needs expansion. He leads you to the back of the stage, curtain hiding you from sight. It smelled of cigarettes and his perfume, comforting. "I thought- maybe we could go for shakes together? She turns back to Bailey and Quinn, the two frowning at the closeness between you and Ethan. You and Billy had been secretly dating for 2 months when he comes to school to find you in the middle of Carol and her friends. Ethan was sitting next to you, holding your hand under the table and talking to Chad. Was this all fake to you? Well, as alone as you can be with six kids standing in the doorway. That changes, when two new students from Hawkins arrive. a/n: got this as a request weeks ago and it took longggg. Especially ours. You hiccup and wipe your eyes, turning around slowly. His shoulders shake nearly unnoticeably but you still see it, and you watch as he hastily wipes his eyes. Your best friend and someone youre very sure youre in love with, just made it clear he basically hates you. When you started dating Billy it was clear to you (and Robin) that youd never tell him. The major difference between the two is that Will was fervently loved by. ME. You had missed her a lot and obviously you had waited long to see her again. Of course you were there for the dinners, but there wasnt much talking during those. That he slept on the floor in a sleeping bag (hed insisted, saying it would be awkward to share a bed because he usually always took a lot of space) and you on his bed, holding his hand tightly. But not for long this time. He is aware of his heart melting and shaking and losing a beat because of Will Byers. Theres a kinked shoe box with something inside. And then you decide, its worth it to finally speak up. Will Byers Has Powers Will Byers Deserves Love Will Byers Villian Arc Villian Will Byers Self-Hatred Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder - PTSD Heavy Angst Inspired by Stranger Things (TV 2016) Blood Will Byers Loves Mike Wheeler Will Byers Needs a Hug Mileven powers Child Abuse Hawkins Lab Vecna/Will Will Byers-centric Angst Well never understand them! Its Lucas voice, and either of the other two boys is eating something in the background. They carry you out, probably towards the infirmary and he follows behind, worried. Oh my God. El stilled, a mischievous smirk on her face. Including Will giving someone his hoodie. a lumax spiderman au that everybody (me) was asking for, Joyce and Hopper decide to take a spur of the moment vacation with their children one week before Christmas. It was kind of awkward, your arms awkwardly hugging him back. Theres still a long way for you to trust him again, after all this wasnt just a small fight that made you part. You expected some kind of bullying the minute you stepped a foot into the building, but instead everyone busied themselves. Because the first season is set up as a mystery, Will is forced by the plot to be sidelined and shown as little as possible, save for a few key flashbacks. You were hoping there would be a swimming extracurricular, after all it was one of your biggest hobbies. More than friends should. Will is a socially awkward, angsty teen dealing with the downfall of being a queer man in the middle of Indiana in the 1980s. Youre glad it didnt though, because half a year into it and he knows. So, closing off was the option you chose now. Most of those kids were kids too, literal children. Will Byers Jonathan Byers Jim "Chief" Hopper Billy Hargrove Steve Harrington Fantasizing Anal Sex Body Worship Older Man/Younger Man Possibly Unrequited Love Making Love Breeding One-Sided Attraction Masturbation Lucid Dreaming Parent/Child Incest Pregnancy Kink Hair-pulling Daddy Kink Anal Fingering Blow Jobs Incest Kink Oral Sex Sibling Incest Uh, sure. Oh my God. Max suddenly gasps, disbelief written across her face. When you watched the way he talked about you, looked at you or simply interacted you realized something. But before Will can do anything the soldiers grab him firmly. It was trivial things they were discussing, like a random video game, but the way no one was left out whatsoever was something you wished for in a friend group. Ugh. He wonders, his grip on your hand loosening until he lets go completely. In the second or third week of summer holiday Max got an idea - going to the new Mall. What if your dumb feelings make you lose all of this? Especially not because of a boy.. A moment later El also joins you two, a small bag in her hands. Hey, dude, you smile - knowing he despised it when you called him that. Love y'all and please forgive me <3, Originally posted by lay-me-down-to-crawl. willbyersxreader. Its the day everyone had been dreading - moving day. Maybe you shouldnt have thought itd apply to your parents too, besides all the shit theyve done to you all your life. Three years later Will and El return to Hawkins for their last year of high school, both of them excited to see their friends. Finally! What are you doing here? He asks again, but opens his arms for you nonetheless. But Hopper forced me to! (y/n) Max sighs and sits down on your bed with you. Will seems to ask something to which the others groan, obviously denying. Mike, the love of his life and the entire reason Will ever managed to live this long, is gone. You did it. Anyway, I thought Id stay here for the night and then with Robin until they cool off, you explain while wiggling into his arms. Just a fix-it, slow-burn fic in which byler is real and amazing thank you so much. Im glad. Leaning forward you slowly kiss and youre happy, even though its a bit awkward because you both dont know what to do but you manage. The couples - Max and Lucas as well as El and Mike - constantly spent time with each other, doing couples activities. On the day of the competition it's awkward. You could have everyone! Well, not like that hadnt happened to you before. Not only did you have no friends, but everyone picked at you for fun. Sam takes off to the man, leaving Ethan and you without any attention on you. You guys hung out basically all the time, either in Mikes basement or a different spot, sometimes even in the woods. He reciprocates it after a moment, his arms wrapping around your waist as good as he could with both of you kneeling in a dusty corner with the smell of rotting everything around. After you walked away from him so hurriedly the others quickly caught up to the tension that only an argument brings. This was low.. You had seen it in the way he hesitated; that he didnt want to leave Max alone. After all, he was affectionate with everyone except maybe Max. But its whatever because in a while were outta here.. You nod, still smiling brightly. She laughs and you know its pure relief that you were still alive. What? Shes very sick. Lucas tries to sound convincing but you dont think hes convinced himself with that statement. The butterfly effect. Time to show everyone how its done. Except one of them. Will is standing on the far side, looking around in a nearly paranoid way. Suddenly, the door bursts open and Mike as well as the others stand in the doorway. Shortly after coming to Hawkins you joined the schools swim team. Most tears had left your body by now, so crying would - hopefully - be out of the picture. They can sit here, Ill help them with everything. she said, way too excitedly. The boys were the ones that had tried to convince you to come too but eventually gave up. The air was humid and the noise surrounding the big parking lot made sure to give you a headache in just a few minutes. He stays silent for a second before sighing and raking a hand down your back. You liked the change, being close to him and able to spend time with him anytime was great. At first you had no idea how to deal with it. You were close with your swim team but you wouldnt consider it a friendship. Get up from there! You exclaim and he chuckles. It was different, stronger. Just glad youre with me., He scoffs and slaps your shoulder lightly - lightly in his book. Without Dustin no one even paid attention to Will trying to play DND (except you) and it got more and more frustrating. Gulping, you let out a scoff, masking your sadness with anger, Dont think of talking to me again or finding me, Byers. Robin is terrified to ask her crush Vickie (Amybeth McNulty) because she could be chased out of Hawkins, while Will's friends seem totally unaware that he loves Mike. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply". Actually, you were quite happy about that. Uh, well, might just get over with it he says to himself and turns to you. They figured it out, though. Mike Wheeler and Will Byers have never met, atleat not yet. You were so stupid. Stranger things oneshots by Crow Mother. When you kept insisting they just stood there, shocked for a few seconds. Usually that wouldnt be of any relevance, it was what he was talking about with the other person. So never done this before lol, but i was wondering if you could do a Billy H (from stranger things) X Reader. Realizing its El you reciprocate and laugh out of joy, falling to the floor with her. When you arrive, too, you let your knees give in and fall on the soft, green grass. And with that final shout the soldiers get launched away from Will and the glass from the NINA project breaks. Channeling his grief into his superhero responsibilities, he promised no one else would die. I only wanted to know if hes okay. A hundred thoughts crossed your mind but most importantly, who could it be? He knows that he has anger issues, like his father and his step-father. He looks a little out of it but reaches out and wipes them away with his thumb. "I do not like her, El! Youre so cute. Its a peaceful quiet and you enjoy those few moments. LET ME GO! LET. GO!!. basically the sauna scene from season 3 but with you. Excitedly greeting you El started talking about her day, you giving a few short answers. He lets go of you and grabs his knife again. You look up and wipe your eyes, deciding its time to tell them. Do you wanna come? biting on your lip you waited for his answer. He sees one of your friends at their locker and walks over, asking whether theyd seen you. You sighed and made your way through the crowds, searching the secretarys office as you needed to be registered and told your class, timetable, etc. The boy in front of you hangs his head in shame and you instinctively reach out to lay a hand on his shoulder in a reassuring motion, pulling back quickly after. Eh, yeah. He takes you home afterwards, your hands tight in his. Tears are starting to accumulate on your lash line, clouding your sight. They only focused on themselves and what they wanted instead of spending time with you and Will. God, you hated her. All in all it had gone great and you loved him even more after. Will Byers (played by Noah Schnapp) has been an important character in Stranger Things since the first season. It took everyone some time but now, almost half a year later, youre sitting in Sam and Taras apartment, having dinner together. warnings: misunderstanding :(, fluff, angst, hurt/comfort word count:1,044 Im so glad to see you here! Your gaze falls back to your boyfriend, his fingers playing with your bracelet. If he never sent any letters, why would he care about a stupid painting? Until he meets artist Will Byers. Why would you even confess to him? He would let you brush his hair - even braid it sometimes if youre pushing it - and was simply soft around you. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Theres a mattress just small enough to fit with some blankets tucked away in a plastic box in case it rained. So soft and lovable that you told him. Didnt mean to pry. You raise your hands up next to your head and move your head back. When you found your usual route you pushed his window open with practiced movements and climbed in, the piece of wood doing as a perfect help to reach. You were first! Work Search: Typical chaotic events for the Jopper fam tbh. But something was different. Yeah and you always do that! Also, for a little context, I'm basing this around the idea that Mike realised his feelings for Will towards the end of season 3. Will didnt want to admit it, but it hurt to know you werent there. (We also accept donations year-round, so you are able to donate whenever is convenient for you. You did think itd be unfair as he was your boyfriend and should know something important like that, but he was still Billy. Your mother would drive you to Lenora Hills as you had another big competition come up. Now she's trying to gain control of her life while managing to hide past demons and trying to hide her true self. Youd been in love with him for months now and have been building up courage to tell him. With Joyce being 31 weeks pregnant, and the kids friends inviting themselves along on this trip, what could go wrong? You let your gaze wander around the hundreds of people passing by, when your eyes suddenly land on a familiar brown haired boy. Mike meets him there to find out what happened. Being the most popular girl and cheerleader meant tons of attention. Stop whatever youre doing, its important! he misses the pained look on your face, happy when you get up to follow him. All he knows is that one day everything was normal and then the next everyone had disappeared. His parents were out at a party, leaving Nancy in charge, and Holly was already asleep. Wait! Her friends were already snickering behind her. The first person you really liked and he likes someone else. Mike thinks he is falling in love again. But then he tells him, Theyre in my room, second drawer to the left in my desk, 29 letters all meant for you. And Will Byers never forgets. She calls you over by your full name and you follow her into the stuffy office. In this world, Mike Wheeler vanishes in the middle of the night, the only trace of him a bicycle laying abandoned on the side of the road and a trail of dried blood leading into the woods. Sure, this was basically what she had been telling El to do for days but she never actually thought El would do it. Will needs to talk with you. He holds back a proud grin. You definitely didnt catch a crush at the first meeting. Will was in the AV club, talking to someone. So, you were the first one to notice the growing distance between the group. Relationships, after school jobs, and any other pure chaos they can get into. You both loved the game, planning campaigns and storylines was amazing and playing them with the others was even better. posted before but Tumblr didnt save any changes, so here I am. Yes, Angela? the blonde just smirked, pointing to the free seats in her row. We saw her one time! he quickly defended but she just kept smiling like she knew something he didnt. With a chuckle he speeds past you, letting go of your hand just to reach the designated spot earlier. We were going to get her a gift. Also, readers gender isnt mentioned as far as I remember. It wasnt hard to fall for you. Next to you are your rivals. So unnecessary, too. (y/n), youre living with the Byers family. you began to cry, putting your hands on his shoulders and shaking him gently. Got a surprise for you.. Anyway I kinda love this. I never expected youd like me back but you did, your heart clenches when he says did, as if he expects you to have stopped loving him in the short time youve known about all of this, And Ive never been happier than when I came to class and you were waiting somewhere for me.. Wiping your tears you leave your house, walking quick enough for it to be considered rushing. When the adrenaline starts wearing off you skip towards the rest of your friends, who were patiently waiting for you. And then all the horror, pain and blood came. Yeah.. Mike's been through a lot of shit this spring break. Maybe that shouldve stopped you from committing and entering this relationship. It took Max explaining that boyfriends do lie all the time and that they can be total assholes if they want to. willbyers. Your hands, which were clenching the fabric of your shirt before, fell to your sides limply. and I just really like her. We do not remember days, we remember moments. So- he gulps, his voice cracking. You think he did anything? Elizabeth Henderson is moving back to her hometown of Hawkins, Indiana. The sunset casts everything in an orange hue (though its also some weird blue, thanks to the tarp) when he leans forward and softly kisses you. There seemed to be a mutual agreement between you and she huffs. Wait! someone called, and your brows furrowed as you turned around. They stay the night and youre silently really thankful, because you wouldve definitely cried all night if it werent for them. Will took the seat on your right, Jane on your left. And its all fluff?? Will and Mike have very much drifted apart since the summer of '85 and nothing can make it right, Will is sure of it. What if they dont like me back? Listen I know (y/n) doesnt want anything to do with me anymore, but can you please tell her goodbye? Max had shot down Dustin, Mike and Lucas questions towards you and got on her bike along with El - following you. On December 30th, 1983, he disappeared again. It would make sense she saved his life (and, like, the whole world) quite some times before, so of course hed like her. Ew! You wait with bated breath when footsteps start approaching and someone calls your names. Everything was different, a good different in some ways. Talk. He emphasizes the word with a pointed finger, before turning around and leaving. You dont answer, instead giving him a slow kiss. Hes looking at you intensely, no smile in sight. 2.7K 79 15. Opening the door to the technology filled room was so familiar it hurt. Jonathan and I thought youd like it if we repaired it he turns to you and all you see and feel is the amount of adoration you hold for him. Listen, you tell the rest of the group the truth and the police that you were manipulated or whatever. She orders and he nods, quietly thanking her. You can help by adding to it. When you stopped in front of him you opened your mouth for a greeting (and then to complain about the bothering piece of clothing) when he basically jumped you. His arms around your neck and his forehead against yours, a smile displaying his relief. You did great! Mike exclaims and pats you on your back after giving you a short hug. You know him! In this world, Karen Wheeler will do anything to bring her precious baby boy home, safe and sound. It starts with a new school year, a new friend, a charming smile, and a blossoming relationship. Youre staying in Els room - thats okay, right? You nod quickly while munching on the meal - your first of the day. Seeing you okay after all the nightmares was- he couldnt describe it, he was just happy to see you. Angry at himself. I never really fit in so when you just went with everything I did and cared- he smiles with a slight flush on his cheeks and under different circumstances you wouldve cooed at the endearing sight. Experiencing all of the trouble with the Mind Flayer and Demogorgon brought them closer together than anyone expected. You screamed at yourself in your head. Not seeing any severe injuries you go on your way, only for you to start losing control. You nod, a shy smile on your face. Come on, youre so slow! she complained at her friends hesitation to seeing you after her comment about his attraction to their new friend. Max scoffs, Dude. Jane was shoving her stuff in her bag, still zipping it up when she made her way to you. Gay Will Byers. Hes such an idiot! Well, you could agree with that but still, you liked him. Excuse this super late update. Also yes the title is inspired by the song from the weeknd Im sorry I couldnt think of anything else .