View detailed profile, contacts, maps, reports and more. It would be apprieciated it someone would pass my name and number on to the closespt family member, so that we can get our sons lab top back, Thank you , Rev. options and ask for general price lists. on March 31, 2022, 3:29 p.m. James Gambrell Obituary announcement - Posted by Rev. Located in Braddock, Pennsylvania and 2.5 miles from town center of Braddock, this business is within Allegheny County and assists the surrounding areas of: Rankin, E Pittsburgh, East Pgh, N Versailles, Swissvale, West Homestead, W Homestead, Munhall, Whitaker, W Mifflin/Pleasant Hills, Pittsburgh, Hazelwood, East McKeesport, E Mc Keesport, E McKeesport, Squirrel Hill, Wall, Universal, Penn Hills, and Homewood. The florists near Ronald V Lucas Funeral Home possess a wonderful and diverse collection of wreaths, arrangements, and baskets to help express your sympathy for the family. He is the most generous funeral director that I worked for in the 10 years I worked in the funeral service!!! If so, claim your Forever Free Basic Listing today! http://www.manta.com/c/mmsljrg/watts-memorial-chapel-inc, http://pittsburgh.citysearch.com/profile/8589657/braddock_pa/watts_memorial_chapel_inc.html, http://www.imortuary.com/funeral-homes/pennsylvania/braddock/watts-memorial-chapel-incorporated/, http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Watts.Memorial.Chapel.Inc.412-271-3880, http://www.floristone.com/pennsylvania-pennsylvania/braddock/watts-memorial-chapel-inc-flowers-7288.htm, http://local.post-gazette.com/braddock pa/america s home mortgage.zq.html. (5.00 out of 5), Miller Funeral Home - Dundee, IL Watts Memorial Chapel, Inc. Watts Memorial Chapel, Inc. 808 Talbot Ave., Braddock, PA 15104 {{phoneLinkText}} Contact now Share. All Rights Reserved. @, Absolutely wonderful experience for my entire family. PA 15104 Planting will take place in Spring of the following year. (580) 276-3371 Watts Memorial Chapel Inc will contact you back. This fee is generally mandatory. To inquire about a specific funeral service by Watts Memorial Chapel Inc, contact the funeral director at 412-271-3880. "I sometimes worked for Mr. Watt as a limousine driver. "Pittsburgh's best in embalming services", "My family has been using this funeral home over the years, unfortunately! Sorry, this Vendor doesn't accept inquiries from Funerals360. The professional, devoted staff can help you in making burial service agreements, funeral planning, and assist you through cremation choices. Please feel free to call us at any time if you need immediate assistance or if you have any questions that we can help with personally. Located in Braddock, Pennsylvania. (5.00 out of 5). of Excellence. Reviews regarding Watts Memorial Chapel Incorporated. May you find strength in knowing that "To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord". Ever Loved. Request Information Price list for Watts Memorial Chapel Know the prices here? The Watts Family Our Family Serving Yours since 1926 With over 94 years of funeral service in our past, the management and staff of Watts Funeral Home and Flanagan-Watts Funeral Home look forward to serving the needs of our present and future generations. It is in times of sympathy that we can find comfort in the words of the Lord. Watts Memorial Chapel Unclaimed Claim this businessto view business statistics, receive messages from prospective customers, and respond to reviews. Marietta, Please try again. We are also happy to post obituaries for family and friends to access and offer condolences or reflect on a life lived. The caring burial directors at Ronald V Lucas Funeral Home provide customized funeral solutions designed to meet the needs of every family. Thank you doe making my last expression of love to my brother, a memorable one. The funeral service director can guide you through all aspects of the program; including funeral service flowers, casket choices, suitable music selection, and local accommodations. [emailprotected], Copyright 2011 - 23 Watts Funeral Home. Their cremation prices are generallyhigher than direct cremation providers. See the things your family will need if something happens to you. what was a very difficult time of decision making. Welcome to Funerals360, the most comprehensive resource for funeral planning. on Feb. 28, 2018, 7:33 a.m. Browse a few memorial websites created for people from Braddock, PA Watts Memorial Chapel Inc * FloristOne delivers to Watts Memorial Save $5.00 on fresh flowers to Watts Memorial Chapel Inc delivered by a Braddock florist. a calming way of speaking directly to you. made it very easy to make arrangements for my", "Mr. Aldrich and staff were Click to see number. Shirley J., Call Us Today: 361-575-8453Toll Free: 888-885-1785, funeral flowers in Braddock, Pennsylvania. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. What do you wish you'd known before planning a funeral in Braddock? ", "I cant thank Pat and the rest of the staff at Lanigans enough for taking care of my dads arrangements and helping through the whol", "I cant thank Pat and the rest of the staff at Lanigans en", "Mr. Aldrich and staff were (580) 564-1313 Watts Memorial Chapel Incis a local funeral and cremation providerin Braddock, Pennsylvania who can help you fulfill your funeral service needs. Authorize original obituaries for this funeral home +1 412-271-3880. . 1522 Carlisle St, Natrona Heights, PA 15065, 3343 Pennsylvania 130, Harrison City, PA 15636, 1503 Brownsville Rd, Pittsburgh, PA 15210, 1225 Chartiers Ave, Mc Kees Rocks, PA 15136, 11110 Frankstown Rd, Pittsburgh, PA 15235, 301 Virginia Ave, Mount Washington, PA 15211, 5636 Brownsville Rd, Pittsburgh, PA 15236. Their caring staff members are always ready to assist you and your family. Where can people find grief support in Braddock? Braddock, Trust is their top concern and so they specialize in custom funerals, simple cremation, grief support, urn selection, and military burial services which includes offering veteran burial flags. In Memory of PASTOR JAMES M.How does it work? Due to seasonal conditions, the tree planting takes place during the spring and summer. This is the fee for the embalming process. In case you are interested in preplanning your funeral, you can be sure your legacy will be secure and that you can have peace of mind. whom they are providing service when their life has been turned upside down and everything seems so difficult. This is the fee for the services the funeral home will provide during a visitation or viewing. The Funeral Finder flower shop offers a wide selection of wreaths, sprays, and plants designed to fit any budget. If you are interested in preplanning your funeral, you can be sure your legacy will be covered and that you may have peace of mind. This is the fee for the basic organizational services that the funeral home will provide. I have, sadly, lost 3 family members in 1 year so", "Kitty and the staff at R.V. Order by 3:00PMThe day before. I need to speak to someone related to Broderick Evans, whose funeral was there earlier this year, My phone number is 412-378-8067, Ricky was our computer guy and had our computer at the time os his death. Reviewed on Google An important obligation is to provide information so that everyone can make informed decisions about funeral and cremation services. He is the most generous funeral director that I worked for in the 10 years I worked in the funeral service!!! We offer a range of personalized, From Business: At Thomas-Little Funeral Service, Inc we know that it is often the little things that make a big difference, and we offer a variety of services to ensure that. http://www.manta.com/c/mmsljrg/watts-memorial-chapel-inc, Watts Memorial Chapel Inc - Braddock, PA, 15104 - Citysearch Anderson are hands down the best people on the planet! An official certificate recognizing your purchase will be included with your email receipt. Reviewed on Google We are always looking for ways to better serve our families and we hope that this website will serve as an additional tool. http://www.imortuary.com/funeral-homes/pennsylvania/braddock/watts-memorial-chapel-incorporated/, Watts Memorial Chapel Inc, Braddock PA 15104 Listing for Watts Memorial Chapel Incorporated in Braddock, Pennsylvania, which deals with funerals and cremation. Bessie & Izell Black & family, Karol A Romenski & Sons - Central Falls, RI, Turner & Son Funeral Home Inc - Hillsboro, OH, Whitfield & James Mortuary - Saint Louis, MO, Marvin C Zanders Funeral Home - Apopka, FL, Chapel Of The Four Seasons - Santa Cruz, CA. The professional, devoted staff can assist you in making memorial service service arrangements, funeral arranging, and assist you through cremation choices. He is the most generous funeral director that I worked for in the 10 years I worked in the funeral service!!! Then, use free funeral planning tools to plan out the best funeral for your loved one. Craig handles everything very caring and w the last service our family used him for my beloved grandfather, he listened and handled everyt", "My family has been using this funeral home over the years, unfortunately! His staff became good friends of mine and they are very concerned for and empathetic to the families of the deceased!! Oklahoma 73446, (580) 795-3311 Very pleased with the service here. 3540 Woodruff Road, SImpsonville, SC 29681, Watts Memorial Chapel Inc - Braddock, PA Stathers Funeral and Cremation Services Inc. Patrick T. Lanigan Funeral Home and Crematory, Inc. Burket-Truby Funeral Home Cremation And Alternative Services, Inc. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. they take care of each family One Heart at a Time. If you are considering sending funeral flowers to a family who may have a loved one here}, you can send funeral blossoms to Ronald V Lucas Funeral Home now. Share your knowledge with others. If you are having trouble, click Save Image As and rename the file to meet the character requirement and try again. We are sorry that we are unable to be with you in this time of bereavement. If you are considering sending sympathy flowers to a family who have a loved one here}, you can send out funeral blossoms to Watts Memorial Chapel Incorporated now. Watts Memorial Chapel Inc, Braddock, PA - Funeral Home Arrangements Watts Memorial Chapel Inc, Braddock, PA Watts Memorial Chapel Inc 808 Talbot Ave Braddock , PA 15104 Average Rating (4.00) Contact Info Phone: (412) 271-3880 Tweet Request a Change on this Entry 08/15/2011 8:33PM Leave a Reply Posted Obituary Announcements To plant a tree in memory of PASTOR JAMES M. GRAY, SR., please visit. | Funeral Home Website by Batesville. The memorial director can guide you through all facets of the service; including memorial flowers, casket choices, suitable music selection, and local accommodations. Indicates national average for this service. It is the goal of Watts Memorial Chapel Funeral Home to support you through every step of your arrangements and to pay tribute to the special memory of your loved one. It would be apprieciated it someone would pass my name and number on to the closespt family member, so that we can get our sons lab top back, Thank you . Allen Davis, Interim Pastor You may purchase flowers through the funeral home or separately, if you wish. Full funeral home pricing is available to Funerals360 PremiumMembers. OK 73446 Have the price list for this funeral home? Address. makes it easy to compare funeral homes, funeral parlors and mortuaries, so you can find the best fit. Offer condolences/tributes, send flowers or create an online memorial for free. It has always been family owned, From Business: Every December, The George I. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Comparetheirfuneralcosts and customerreviews to othersin the Funerals360 Vendor Marketplace. Ever Loved makes it easy to compare funeral homes, funeral parlors and mortuaries, so you can find the best fit. During peak periods such as Valentines Day, Memorial Day and most holidays, florists are not always able to keep up to demand. May you find strength in knowing that "To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord". http://www.eagletribune.com/archive/x2073118767/James-G-Moran-50, Ronald V Lucas Funeral Home, Braddock, PA No Watts Memorial Chapel Incorporated Obits are listed at this time but if you need to send memorial flowers or funeral flowers, you can do so by clicking this link. Braddock, PA 15104. Would you like to get information from other nearby businesses?Send this request up to 5 other Funeral Homes nearby. Family and friends are welcome to send flowers or leave their condolences on this memorial page and share them with the family. Please contact them directly and mention you found them on Funerals360. Reviewed Planting will take place in Spring or Summer of the same year. Do you own or work for this funeral home? You may choose to purchase a casket online or elsewhere, if you'd wish. Give Mr Watts his flowers while he still here! Ronald V Lucas Funeral Home in Braddock 534 Jones Ave Braddock, PA 15104 (412) 271-1361 Click to show location on map Zoom About Ronald V Lucas Funeral Home The caring burial directors at Ronald V Lucas Funeral Home provide customized funeral solutions designed to meet the needs of every family. Our love and prayers are with you and the family. What venue(s) should people consider for a funeral in Braddock? He has such a calming way of speaking directly to you. Please contact the funeral home for Schleifer III, Theodore J - Ronald V Lucas Funeral Home, Braddock, PA : Reviews and maps - Yahoo! This is the fee to transport your loved one from the funeral home to funeral events (or between events) in a hearse. To follow PASTOR JAMES M.'s story, enter your email. To proceed, register for a Premium membership or login and upgrade to a Premium account. Prices will vary Watts Memorial Chapel Inc provides funeral and cremation services to families of Braddock, Pennsylvania and the surrounding area. http://www.manta.com/c/mm8sn16/ronald-v-lucas-funeral-home, Ronald V Lucas Funeral Home - Braddock, PA, 15104 - Citysearch very professional, kind, thoughtful, was always available. Ronald V Lucas Funeral Home* Send Flowers To: Ronald V Lucas Funeral Home 5.00 on fresh flowers to Ronald V Lucas Funeral Home delivered by a Braddock florist. Husband of Rita (McArthur) Gray; father of Anita Gray, James M. Gray, Jr., Ronald A. REVIEWS. Direct cremation providers often operate out of simpler offices and work directly with the crematory to provide lower-cost cremation services for families in the community. We are sorry that we are unable to be with you in this time of bereavement. Email Us Funeral homes and cremation providers offer a wide range of services to assist families with funeral arrangements.