Customer service expectations are high. General feeling of work happiness. (203) 753-4171. *New Bookings ONLY. 7 0 obj The IRS Form 990 is an annual information return that most organizations claiming federal tax-exempt status must file yearly. * **Transactions through Paypal are subject to a $2.00 convenience charge. I have had the pleasure to work there many times and they do an amazing job. {yu)T8{7-J(i7 w2tyep1@x`E1|hT['ZCR*==DYvH&ZzR{ [9iv{4 vHL 5B@B\q@'t "DlzIrq].^ |pFSQ^:X(LLAa/h+i `' :WJ+fook;CW=gr(8H_t6:>=6sX+6IK.M$|5cTbxNgdYl%[F`qRG!FYO2 Our Restaurant and Bar welcomes everyone from the community, you do not need to be a member to eat or entertain. The coordination team was so helpful with answering all of my questions and helping me choose the colors I wanted and the design. The waitstaff was also amazing.. especially Nikki, who was so attentive and accommodating. Junior (under 16 years old): $15/year. The executive chef and professional team behind this venues catering services works to provide meals using the freshest, most quality ingredients. Nonprofit Explorer includes summary data for nonprofit tax returns and full Form 990 documents, in both PDF and digital formats. The Country Club Of Waterbury 1 Oronoke Rd Waterbury, CT 06708-3314 203.753.4171 | Pro Shop 203.756.6644 service fees, capital assessments or other surcharges. The Banquet Hall, enclosed porch, and deck offer views to the east and south. For those interested in acquiring the original data from the source, heres where our data comes from: Enter a nonprofit's name, a keyword, or city, https://projects.propublica.org/nonprofits, (DIRECTOR OF CLUBHOUSE OPERATIONS AND EXECUTIVE CHE), Income from public use of club facilities. Initiation Fee Price Range: Call For Details Monthly Dues Price Range: Call For Details Description She answered all of our questions quickly and thoughtfully! 2023 Spots, LLC. Watching the amazing events we plan together coming to fruition is my favorite part of the planning process. View leaderboards and stats. From beginning of planning until the end of the event, everything went smoothly and turned out perfect! I would be honored to be part of your wedding journey. She was very informative and willing to answer all of our questions and concerns and really made us feel listened to and special :) She really sealed the deal for us and we booked within the week! Extracted financial data is not available for this tax period, but Form 990 documents are available for download. 1 Oronoke Rd, Waterbury A full calendar of golf and social events. Thank you to our Sponsors: Drew Marine . This data release includes only a subset of what can be found in the full Form 990s. You can enjoy a casual round . She was so sweet and helpful throughout every moment. Dallas, TX 75248. 2 0 obj Country Club of Waterbury insights. Our golf course is recognized as one of the best condition courses in Connecticut. We look forward to extending a warm and inviting welcome upon your visit. Tournament Sponsor: Drew Marine . Copyright 2021 Pro Publica Inc. Small organizations filing a Form 990N "e-Postcard" are not included in this data. Timarron Country Club . endobj They were even willing to work with us on prices, my Fiance and I are paying for the wedding ourselves so we were a bit cautious when it came to pricing, but Cody and Annie immediately silenced those fears and did everything in their power to work with the price and make us feel comfortable and give us the best deal possible and still gives us our dream wedding! . You don't see any of the city, just a view of the golf course and down into Naugy Valley (aka trees). . We had the opportunity to have a beautiful outdoor space for dinner and all of the emotions of the speeches and first dances, but then the indoor space for more of a late night club vibe which was extremely fun! Our kitchen is available on Wednesday and Thursday afternoons. 18 Holes of Golf. All Rights Reserved. Call (802) 244-8974 today. There are 27 nonprofit designations based on the numbered subsections of section 501(c) of the tax code. The centerpiece of our club is our 18-hole championship Donald Ross designed golf course with full size practice facility, putting green, chipping green and 60-cart fleet. OUT OF AREA MEMBERSHIP For the single golfer who lives outside a 50 mile radius from the club, the OOAM provides these members, and immediate family, with the opportunity to enjoy golf, dining, swimming pool, tennis and social activities. While most of our members are from Connecticut, residents from nearby New York and Massachusetts also appreciate the central location of our outstanding golf course and club facilities. To reserve your tee time, please visit our reservation page. 972-931-7326. www.benttreecc.org. Blush Hill Country Club has one of the most picturesque views of the Worcester Mountain Range from the west. We also link to copies of audits nonprofit organizations that spent $750,000 or more in Federal grant money in a single fiscal year since 2016. 16,175 Golf Courses . Known for impeccable greens, Wallingford . Address: Waterbury Connecticut Golf Association Waterbury, CT 06706. Blush Hill Country Club is open to the public, both for golf and use of the club house facility. Hours: It looks out over a . Currently listing today's green fees for. Be it a large corporate outing or a friendly round of golf with a group of friends, our nine hole golf course will make your outing a truly memorable experience. The Internal Revenue Service is substantially delayed in processing and releasing nonprofit filings, so documents available here may not be the most recent an organization has filed. Gorgeous! Conveniently located off I-91 and just minutes from RT-15, Wallingford C.C. Explore reviews by category. If you're looking for a fun venue with a great scenic view of the golf course, look no further! $89.5 Puma IGNITE PWRADAPT Caged $149.99 Callaway Mavrik Fairway Wood $299.99 Best Connecticut golf courses (2020/2021) 1. The Banquet Hall may be rented for catered events as well. % Adjusting to changes in membership dynamics. Complete with French doors and floor-to-ceiling windows, this beautiful room combines all natural beauty with modernized flair. Contact; Advertise; Business Opportunity 12 0 obj . At The Country Club of Waterbury, golfers tee off from the Blue, White, Gold Or Red (L) tees at a maximum distance of 6,340 yards from the Blue tees. Social members at a club like Wampanoag can expect to pay about a $1,000 initiation fee, with monthly fees approaching $200, plus a small food spending requirement. [ 11 0 R] Stop in after a round for a draft beer, wine, or a spirits. The golf course looks like its primed for great season. <>/Font<>/XObject<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/MediaBox[ 0 0 612 792] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 0>> The course rating is 71.0 and it has a slope rating of 133. Local Green Fees. Trinity Forest Golf Club $185,000 $1,333. All Rights Reserved. Our clubhouse is open to the public. ",#(7),01444'9=82. Find out what works well at Country Club of Waterbury from the people who know best. 2020 PRIVATE CLUB DIRECTORY CLUB ADDRESS PHONE and WEBSITE INITIATION * DUES ** WAITING LIST MEMBER CAP is easy to access from Meriden, North Haven, East Haven, Hamden, Cheshire, Middletown, Branford, Guilford, Durham, Northford and Killingworth . The Country Club of Waterbury. Duplicated download links may be due to resubmissions or amendments to an organization's original return. <> . Course Profiles can be claimed by course staff. Job Work/Life Balance. We would love to celebrate here again and are already dreaming of our potential future kids getting married here! Waterbury Golf Course - Waterbury, Connecticut, The Country Club of Waterbury Tee Times and Rates. 3 0 obj It looks out over a gem of a course (Donald Ross design); 18 holes of rolling terrain located in a valley. There team of planners are some of the best in the business and I truly love working with them. The club house is perched on the highest point of the golf course. They really make you feel like you're the only couple in the world and that's just amazing to me! @! The centerpiece of our club is our Donald Ross designed 18-hole golf course. I could go on forever about everything I love about Coyote Hills..I can't imagine having booked anywhere else! 8 0 obj . Blush Hills 9 hole course is one of the most picturesque and finely situated golf course in all of Central Vermont. Includes: Luncheon/Dinner. Wallingford Country Club(203) 269 9320info@wallingfordcc.com, Wallingford Country Club All Rights Reserved | Website created by LL | Privacy Policy. Coyote Hills Golf Course is a wedding ceremony and reception venue located in Fullerton, California. Everyone was raving about it! qxOc{,F/kT60yQ~l$I#9 Please inquire about golf memberships. With the updated Banquet Hall, updated kitchen equipment, and picturesque setting the Club House has become a venue for weddings and other activities. Non-Resident Members, a Resident Member or an Associate Member, moving out of the Club area - defined as the following counties: Mecklenburg, Gaston, Lincoln, Catawba, Iredell, Cabarrus, Union, Cleveland and Stanly in North Carolina, and York, Lancaster, Chester, Chesterfield and Cherokee in South Carolina - may keep the membership in good standing by paying a fee established by the Board . Fees at private clubs vary greatly. We can build a menu to suit both gourmet and casual dining, and our service is impeccable. We had drinks after the round and our server, Rachel, was excellent. We started joking about hoe funny it would be if the first one we found was the one we ended up bookinglittle did we know! Cart/Green Fees. Tee Times The new pro Brad seems very knowledgeable and friendly. 1 Oronoke Rd, Waterbury, CT 06708 This property, occupying 250 acres of land suitable for a fairy tale, is unassuming as a peaceful oasis full of green fairways and bubbling streams. JFIF ` ` C The summary data contains information processed by the IRS during the 2012-2019 calendar years; this generally consists of filings for the 2011-2018 fiscal years, but may include older records. Yale (New Haven) [2] A herculean building effort by Seth Raynor, Yale. Keep scores and shots. Friday, April 28, 2023 Join our eNewsletter; About Us. <> TheGolfMembershipSpot is the leading resource for finding information on country clubs, private golf courses, golf clubs and golf memberships available across the U.S.. Browse through the different sections to find private golf clubs and golf memberships in Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington D.C., West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming. Coyote Hills is such an incredibly beautiful and magical place with great staff and service! Family (up to 4 members, exceptions apply): $55/year *Memberships are valid through the calendar year. Rolling Hills Country Club can be found in North Arlington and has some chops as a great starter club. stream TEE CBX 119, ProjectX Evenflow blue X-Stiff. And my wife wouldn't go for $15k for CT Golf club. endobj Beautiful views over looking the 1st and 18th holes; if you get a chance this is a "must play". 1 0 obj Say your vows beneath a pergola adorned richly with greenery, Olive Trees and Jasmine. endobj 12:00 pm . View your tournaments, rounds and courses. Just recently had my baby shower at CCW where my father-in-law is a member for years. TaylorMade M3 8.5*, Grandura 510 X-Stiff. Won the Couples' Choice Awards thanks to recommendations from couples on Weddingwire.com. Check out this years best local pros, chosen by couples like you. 5201 Westgrove Drive. For details on tee time availability, contact the course directly, or explore availability at nearby courses. Let's start with the ceremony site -- Where else do you get to have a waterfall behind your ceremony in Orange County? Fees & Dues. On the day of our wedding, everything ran smoothly with the additional help of Reanna, Jay Lu (the banquet caption), and Chris (the Head of Food and Beverage). Blush Hill Country Club is open to the public, both for golf and use of the club house facility. Sign up to get ProPublicas biggest stories delivered straight to your inbox. Other delights and intriguing chefs choice options are also available, including a build your own smores bar and candy apple dipping stations. 17 0 obj Mike was AMAZING.. such a help throughout the process.. and boy, did we run him through the mill! Offering exceptional value makes the experience available to many who love the game of golf. Book Tee Times I love seeing everyone's unique styles turn into beautiful weddings. Designers: Muirhead, Nugent & Foster. Course Info. See . 14 0 obj <> endobj You and Dante were a pleasure to work with and we love how your photos turned out! <> If you'd like to pay your membership dues, or have a question about your dues, please contact your local lodge secretary: You have been a pleasure to work with and we are so glad you chose Coyote Hills!! stream Elks Membership Dues are managed locally. Coyote Hills is a first class wedding venue. Adult (16 years and older): $40/year. The Country Club of Waterbury | Waterbury CT In addition to the raw summary data, we link to PDFs and digital copies of full Form 990 documents wherever possible. Other more general services include: CuisineImagine a custom menu tailored specifically to your favorite foods and designed to satisfy even the choosiest eaters. Our clubhouse is open to the public. September 23, 2020 golf for a great cause . Trust in colleagues. The Country Club of Waterbury Membership Brochure The Country Club of Waterbury One Oronoke Road Waterbury CT 06708 203.753.4171 . From https://projects.propublica.org/nonprofits. 9 0 obj We got the most gorgeous photos on the golf course and underneath the greenery/bistro lights/chandeliers. Coyote Hills Golf Course is a wedding ceremony and reception venue located in Fullerton, California. Time and location flexibility. The club house is perched on the highest point of the golf course. endobj . The Country Club of Waterbury in Waterbury, Connecticut is a private course. Was this review helpful? Areas for improvement. <> Innovative Tournament Management for clubs. 11 0 obj Coyote Hills was able to make all of our dreams come true with being able to use both their outdoor and indoor reception spaces. Blush Hill Country Club is open to the public, located in Waterbury, VT. Country Club of Waterbury - Course Profile | Course Database . Rankings. xWMo7qh @4CC:8F7J,j@9>#g8?? Privacy Policy | Terms of Use. It looks like The Country Club of Waterbury is a private course. This consists of separate releases by the IRS of Form 990 documents processed by the agency, which we update regularly. no where! 1/20/2020 2:39:12 PM . Learn about our beautifully maintained, one of a kind course located in Wallingford, Connecticut. . One of just two complete Ross designs in the entire state, it is considered by many to be one of the finest private courses in Connecticut and has hosted the Connecticut State Amateur Championship on numerous occasions, most recently in 1999 during our Centennial year. endobj Here are the top 20 Ranked Golf Clubs in America for 2021-2022: 1. You can learn more about other club facilities and view photos by selecting the Facilities option on the menu above. endobj <> Delight in the trickling waterfall and running Brooke while your guests fill the rows of wedding-white chairs and admire the beams of your wedding's garden arbor, positively bursting with rich greenery.Your indoor ceremony and reception can take place in the Vista Falls room, aptly named for its arresting view of the waterfall, the rolling knolls, the reflective surfaces of the lakes, and all the vibrant plant life the course has to offer. Private events require member sponsorship. Highly recommend D.Myles Cafe Bravado - 28 Main St, Oakville, Scoreboard Bar & Grill - 1480 Meriden Rd #3665, Waterbury, Fairfield Wine & Liquor - 296 Fairfield Ave, Monteiro's Restaurant - 161 Fairfield Ave. Nonprofit Explorer has organizations claiming tax exemption in each of the 27 subsections of the 501(c) section of the tax code, and which have filed a Form 990, Form 990EZ or Form 990PF.