There were multiple times that you could have stopped the quest or simply ignored it. The long awaited Duviri Paradox is out on all platforms! He then casts a decoy Specter of himself as he escapes, while the place begins to fill with Corrupted. Making me repeat the war within quest I just finished the war within quest and absolutely despised it. Once Teshin's Specter has been successfully taken down, players must then capture it via a Capture Target prompt. Annoyed at Teshin's behavior, the Operator asks what he is doing. As they approach a large mirror, the Queens narrate the final memory of how the Void coiled itself around children of the Zariman, prompting another dialogue choice: In defiance, the Operator successfully fires their Void Beam at the mirror. Fixed a Dx12 crash that could occur in The War Within Quest if Enhanced Rendering was enabled. Fixed muted audio when using an Operator Ability during The War Within Quest. WARFRAME Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Sometimes when you complete the quest, it may go back to any point in the quest. So, unrelentingly, Teshin has brought the Tenno to the Queens for Continuity, the ritual of transferring consciousness between bodies for everlasting life. Upon completing the War Within Quest, I was greeted with the end screen with I assume was the completed quest screen. I am just stuck and looking at another 1 hour wasting my life. Reddit community and fansite for the free-to-play third-person co-op action shooter, Warframe. My only hope is that truth still lingers inside you, buried within your mind. You have two options now: reach the end of the quest again (you're already pretty close), or contact support and see if they can stop the quest for you. So its not possible for me to play at all. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Privacy Policy. With the Operator still annoyed at Teshin's condescending behavior towards them, the Operator states that they will not be told what to do by Teshin, and asks the Lotus to track Teshin down once they've dealt with the Specter. Fixed getting stuck forever in The War Within quest after falling off the side of the mountain pass cliff. It seems to be a bug that's been around for 3 years atleast. Edit Preferences Unlike the Kuva Guardians, Teshin is capable of restraining the Operator via his Orvius glaive weapon, rendering the Operator helpless. I saw this bug has been happening for 3 years and I've yet to see a fix for it. Espaol - Latinoamrica (Spanish - Latin America). With the Queen's Kuva Scepter in hand, Teshin is freed from the Queen's influence and requests that he kill her, prompting another dialogue choice to the player, which will affect the cutscene that follows: Regardless of which choice the player makes, Teshin leaves and the Operator regains contact with the Lotus, and are then ordered to extraction. The Operator gives the Kuva to Teshin, before an unknown voice speaks from the Operator: The Operator drinks the Kuva, before an unknown voice speaks from the Operator: The Operator's Transcendence ability is upgraded into, The Operator can make use of various devices on, The Operator's Transference allows them to take control and command wreckage of. Fixed issue of the Operator getting trapped in the Skybox after dying to the Golden Maw in the War Within Quest. [SPOILERS] War Within Restarting Itself Upon Completion. Either this bug gets fixed or I dont play the game. Fixed a progression stopper in The War Within Quest if you have a Nautilus equipped during the Purge Precept phase. The entire sequence in the mountain pass is revealed to be a mental scenario taking place in the seconds before the Queen's Transference Surge completes, but this time the Operator breaks free from control. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. I do not want to spend more hardcore hours doing this hard quest again. Hopefully this won't screw me over later on. The platforms at which the bug may happen are unknown. Back on the Orbiter, the Lotus worryingly asks about the Operator's state due to high Somatic output. --- OK, so, I just finished the War WIthin, went the complete middle route; Caged me pop, controled the Void-mc-stuff, killed the Grineer Queen meself, and gave the glass jar of death to Teshin. You need to be a member in order to leave a comment. Have a great Holiday. Unable to shut down the Link from the Orbiter and prevent the Surge, the Operator is rendered unconscious. Fixed inability to complete The War Within Quest if you died as the Operator due to unfunctional Operator Revive screen. I warn you that it's the weekend though and support may not get back to you right away. tried to verify game cache and stuff and had no luck. Upon completing the War Within Quest, I was greeted with the end screen with I assume was the completed quest screen. It is a gamebreaking major bug and I have no idea why it still exists, as it really makes you want to quit Warframe. Fixed the opening cinematic in The War Within quest showing the snow path FX going in front of the Operator instead of behind as they walk. I already tried ALT+F4 3 times and restarting Steam and such, nothing worked. Fixed the camera in the "Pursue Teshin into the Asteroid Field" stage of The War Within continually switching between first and third person. Then it bugged and is forcing me to repeat it. There they meet Teshin who instructs them through the mountain pass to regain their memories as a Tenno, which were suppressed by Margulis in an effort to protect them from the Void. Fixing this will require forcibly closing the game. There was (is?) Disabling the security matrix exposes the Kuva Fortress, the central base of Grineer operations and home to the Twin Queens. Fixed difficulty passing the stage in The War Within mountain pass after the Maw due to Void Blasts removal. IT PUTS ME BACK AT THE START! Void Sling is the intended replacement of Void Dashes as a more fun and controllable system. Screen went . We only have conjecture to work from though because you don't have any screenshots of your issue, so the best we can do is imagine what went wrong, we can only go by the info you provide us after all. I'm sure there must be a way to kill it since I've seen posts that indicate it has happened to many others. While the route is identical to the previous Mountain Pass mission, this time there are obstacles to the player's path that has to be removed using the player's powers - Void Sling for destroying ice walls, and Void Beam for opening Orokin doors by shooting a barrel with glowing lines beside the doors. i found a fix, when you open the warframe launcher got to settings and verify the cache and re optimize it, and play the quest again. Beyond it, at the summit of the mountain, the Operator meets with Teshin again, who expresses the Kuva on the Scepter that was taken from the Queen is believed to be the blood of the Orokin ancestors, either an elixir of immortality or a maddening oil. So what do i do here? I am just stuck and looking at another 1 hour wasting my life. Completing the quest will also unlock the following: For Operator Gameplay specifically, these changes come in three major ways: first, the introduction of Void Sling; secondly, re-engineering Operators to be Client-authoritative to reduce jank caused by latency issues related to the mission host; thirdly, removal of Void Blast to allow Melee inputs to cause automatic Transference from Operator to Warframe. a similar bug on PC that was doing pretty much the same thing to me. so far this is the only thing i found that works, and DE doesn't seem like they'll fix it at the moment #2 tomatheking View ProfileView Posts Apr 5, 2020 @ 12:09pm Please help guys. The objective of this particular section is to cross the chamber safely to the other side without being devoured by the Golden Maw, who will erupt from the ground and consume the Operator if the player stays too long within the floor of bones. All rights reserved. I've watched two streamers suffer from this bug now - DrunkDers will have a VOD of his playthrough up after he's done streaming now if DE want to see the bug in action. However, my moral compass thingy had 8 litle pips instead of 4. @Israel2788 There is no other option. (edited by Kulstar is Better Then Bramma). Simply jumping can make it resurface. Fixed animation breaking in the War Within during the Mountain Pass if pressing sprint after dying. I tried exiting the game and logging back in but it just brings me back to the quest. For this part, players only have to wait for the Queen to drop her shield to fire the beam, and then use Void Sling against the Queen. And even before the purge precept part it should have prompted you with a warning that if you continued on you wouldn't have a chance to quit until the end. If there's anything I learned from my years of playing this game, anytime there's fresh updates, screenshot pretty much everything like an overenthusiastic tourist, because really inconvenient bugs will tend to catch us unawares and lead to issues like this. You started the quest, so finish it. Finished doing the war within quest and when I got to the end title screen that showed I was inbetween good and bad on the "compass" and after pressing continue/exit I was immediately put back into the quest from the beginning. Managing to escape to the front of their landing craft, the Operator now find themselves stranded on top of a snowy mountain on Earth. Thank you again for anyone who can help me with this problem or direct me to the topics that are relevant. The Lotus asks Ordis as to whether their angle of approach is the best, to which Ordis points out the various traps and dangers outside of the shipping corridor the Tenno are in, and are thus advised to stick to this route. As Teshin's voice explains the nature of Margulis' "lie" as to what she did to the Tenno, the Operator comes across a massive Ayatan Sculpture encased in icy stalactites. PLEASE HELP! Regardless of their decision, a mysterious figure whispers in their mind, foreshadowing the outcome of regaining their Void powers. Fixed a script error related to the Maw in the War Within quest. However, the Queens will start the process of Continuity, burrowing into the Tenno's mind through their Warframe surrogate. 2020 Digital Extremes Ltd. All rights reserved. Back in the Orbiter, Ordis identifies this as a Transference Surge and urges Operator to cut the link, which Operator claims they cannot do. Three braids can be destroyed before another pair of Kuva Guardians jump into the fray, repeating the process until all braids are destroyed. However, Teshin is vulnerable to the Warframe's melee attacks. Each Kuva Guardian can be killed via the following steps: The Operator can take damage, and upon fatal injury they do not experience Bleedout, instead immediately returning to their Warframe and are inflicted with Transference Static which depletes the Warframe's shields and reduces their maximum health for 45 seconds and can stack up to 4 times; the first stack reduces max health by 20%, second by 50%, third by 80%, and fourth immediately causes Warframe Bleedout. First of all, closing Warframe and restarting should fix this. Fixed Corpus Shield Drones shielding Teshins Specter in The War Within Quest. Fixed missing Ordis lines in the War Within quest. Please someone direct me to the correct thread where I can find information about how to do this. and our Margulis lied to you, a lie of omission. Thank you for your time to give me a response. i have it to it's so stupid why didn't they fix this?! On PS4, while walking up the mountain theres a chance that you can only walk forward without being able to turn. No way to back out of it. It is possible that when it comes to enter the Return to the Mountain Pass, the Warframe dropping cinematic will not display, instead, the camera it's already on the ground, but with no Warframe, operator or any playable character at all, making impossible to move anything but the camera. Warframe and the Warframe logo are trademarks of Digital Extremes Ltd. On 2018-10-22 at 8:58 PM, Ice21300 said: General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read. For me, i had to try both, and ended repeating it 4 times to get unstuck. Thank you very much for help with this as I am somewhat of a newbie as I play solo and I'm an older person who struggles with eyesight and many things that made this a long grueling quest. I'm mad, because countless people have been reporting this sh** for months now, and it still keeps on occuring. Please help guys. Why ask this question? Turns out Teshin has intruded the same location where the player retrieved their Tenno body on Lua, to lure them out, revealing that he is a double agent for the Grineer Queens. Fixed floating Operator hair and projection VFX in the final stage of The War Within quest. As with Void Sling, Void Mode consumes energy while active. The War Within/Transcript Chronology Previous Quest The Second Dream Next Quest Chains of Harrow Replayable A disturbance in the Somatic Link prompts the Lotus to send operatives back to the Tenno reservoir. The Operator pours the Kuva into the snow, before an. In the next and final bone chamber, players are tasked with using Transference against a Golden Maw, which can be done by Void Slinging into the Maw to stun it, and then using Transference while targeted. Allowing oneself to die to their sentinels weapon will cause the door to not open. Stucked in that quest minute ago) So i should do it 999 times and pray for the end? Scan this QR code to download the app now. Fixed the Teshin Specter in The War Within Quest falling off the map and getting stuck in the stairs in the Track Teshin stage on Jupiter. Heading to a Corpus Gas City on Jupiter where the Lotus has tracked Teshin's signal, the Lotus theorizes on the tactical advantage they can gain against the Grineer if they can locate the Twin Queens. S7 E11 107 Warframe Facts YOU Should Know! The Lotus then asks the Tenno to prepare their Archwing for the mission. Even if you do contact support, they won't end the quest for you because it's not a bug in anyway. Fixed walking through the snow in The War Within not leaving trail behind Operator. Any possible solution? Already sent my ticket, hoping it won't last long for Support to respond. Detecting an unusual signature within the vicinity, the Lotus asks the Tenno to investigate. It was awful. The message also comes with five rewards for completing the quest: Ordis will also send an inbox message containing a Personal Quarters Segment Blueprint, granting the player access to their Personal Quarters on their Orbiter.