They were discovered throughout the last few centuries, and they are not part of traditional astrology. But I say incline, because these drives are easily thwarted by fear and avoidance, (those shut doors again) and the acknowledgement of the need for intimacy depends on Vestas placement in the chart. Always love reading more about Vesta. Hi Dawn Since I didnt comment on your first Vesta post, I thought Id make up for it by making this comment TWICE as long hahaha. Two celestial bodies are in conjunction when they are incredibly close to each other, usually but not always in the same [], Squares are challenging aspects in any synastry chart, including Sun square Sun synastry. For me it symbolises our higest potential and wholeness, the eternal light. I believe she does cause me to really hold myself to myself sometimes, which is hard enough anyway based on the rest of my chart. Although I got the grand trine going on in air mentioned above (Gemini Sun), the Moon/Vesta are also square AC/Venus/Chiron. June 2015 Posts: 42 From: But when they fall in love, its incredibly strong, like an epiphany that they werent expecting. The moon squares Uranus and Chiron that's to do with our unusual set up I know it If they broke this vow, they were sentenced to death. Thank you for your insight. They have to vibrate at the right rate & i normally know instantly & instinctually about a potential lover. It is one of the four most important asteroids in astrology, along with Juno, Ceres, and Pallas. This placement emphasizes the importance of sexuality in your life. Venus square Saturn has made this a 28 year puzzle, lol. This placement makes you interested in all things beautiful and harmonious, and you work to surround yourself with the same things. How does your sex life affect your thinking process? A favorable Vesta aspect can bring stability, support, and mutual goals to the relationship, while an unfavorable aspect may indicate challenges or fears related to commitment and intimacy. VESTA trine MIDHEAVEN 14 degrees Leo and my juno in her 1st house They were had many privileges in Rome, but at the same time, they were under the control of the pontifex maximus, and they had to take a vow of celibacy for 30 years. Vesta is very strong in my chart. Thanks, Hey what if I have Lilith conjuct vesta and my ascendant. my Vesta is on my AC What is a vertex conjunct? Vesta in 8th house suggests that sexuality plays an important role in your life. It also describes how you can find the sacred flame in your soul, and how to make it burn brightly. Vesta in houses shows in which life area your dedication and commitment are the strongest. They had mars, Mercury and Venus conjunct my SN and I had my moon and Venus conjunct their SN. Vesta can be as intense as Pluto (sometimes described as a blend of Virgo and Scorpio). Now are having a Juno transit on them. This person may be the "great love of your life." Their memory is likely to stick with you forever, as your relationship has spanned many lifetimes. Laurence Olivier, conjunct Mercury in Taurus, in the 12th, allowing him to tap into the universal and embody multitudes. Our natal Vertex is activated when we meet a very special person with who we share a strong connection. You want to stand out from the crowd. January 2018 They are interested in hidden things and in the occult. It wont hit ceres for awhile. You need clarity to be aligned with your purpose. Have we been treating this planet with enough respect, devoting enough time to it? Vesta conjunct Vesta in this way means you agree on what matters. I have identified 5 major aspects of long-termness in synastry, keeping in mind no thorough synastry analysis can be summarized in just a few elements, and that usually the solidity of a synastry comes at all levels and they are many. This placement suggests an entertaining, playful person. You are very sensual and you are the most efficient when your needs for comfort are met. Vesta is often the place where things are so sacred that we dare not speak of them at all, even to our significant others. In an unevolved person, it may have to do with an anger or fear towards it. sexuality and possible issues in this area. You enjoy doing great work, but if you are not sure about your purpose in life, you might feel anxious and depressed. So our Vestas are communicating though my MC/IC, but we do very little beyond smiling at each other a whole lot. Doing great job is important for your self-esteem and it is part of your identity. What Happens When You Meet Your Soulmate? All Im so much more grateful for her. I have a strong sexuality but have always been highly discriminating about who turns me on. You can become too possessive. In a synastry chart, the Vertex owner senses that the other person is the one of their dreams. BML/Vesta, in an evolved person, may have to do with worshiping female sexual power. Vesta, the Goddess Asteroid of Priestessing, is now conjunct the South Node (5 Aries). If theres some mutual or perhaps mostly one-sided drive toward the sacred, and how/whether devotion is challenged/expressed. In some cases, Vesta conjunct Saturn can delay success, but the results will come and they will be permanent if you do the work Saturn wants you to do. Im 69 years old. Vesta in 12th house indicates an interest in hidden and mystical things. Vesta is a protective energy and will fight for whatever it comes into contact with so Vesta conjunct the north node.the vesta person would fight very hard to make sure that the person with the node was on the right path and the vesta person would be helpful towards the nrth node goals. Sacred Sexuality is just one of the many paths that can be taken towards authenticity. Vesta in Cancer prefers to stay away from the noise. Justice is important to you in everything you do, you want to be fair and create harmony. Mercury transits to the Vertex are exciting connections in synastry as the Mercury person stimulates the Vertex persons mind and way of speaking, which means they can both engage in long and wonderful conversations that will leave each other thinking about them long after they are over. My SN is 12th/Leo and NN 6th/Aquarius. This placement suggests that you happily dedicate yourself to raising a family. Vesta conjunct the ascendant suggests that independence is very important to you. Just looking at his planets (dont know his exact birth time, but his moon is somewhere along the fourteen degrees between my Vesta and my Juno. They are standing at the threshold of your temple, asking to be let in. It is easier for you to maintain your focus and stay dedicated if you have someone to be accountable to. Perhaps you have difficulties sharing money and power. My Mercury conjunct his northnode Im fully captivated and intent on gaining greater clarity (focus) that apparently comes through Vesta herself! Does your relationship with authority affect your ego and self-expression? Yogi girl Thank you to anyone who can shed some light on this for me. The asteroid Vesta in astrology is associated with dedication and service This asteroid is named after the Roman goddess of the home, hearth, family. They have no aspect with vesta except for their signs. How is felt? . Experience with the 8th house Vesta, with its emphasis on focus and sacred being, will enhance your understanding of the Sag north node. My focus on my special interests (for want of a better word) is highly intensified. to vesta now past by a degree in cancer. You are a nurturing person and you find humanitarian causes important. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. They prefer to work on their own, and they often take risks to achieve their goals. When this asteroid is prominent in the synastry chart, it can indicate a deep connection and shared values between the individuals involved. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. Depth is a must for you in everything. Yes, it does seem to work out that way, but it isnt always cut and dried. Juno Conjunct South Node Synastry. It explains so very much. 10 planets from Sun to Pluto and the North Node in detail plus Chiron the healer, Lilith the rebel, Ceres the nurturer, Pallas the warrior, Juno the attraction power, Vesta the perfectionist, Pholus the catalyst for change and Eros the passionate love. Soulmates? You understand each other like no other. Truly understanding Vertex in Synastry could mean the difference between great happiness and misery down the line. Vesta is associated with dedication and retreat. This relationship will change how the Vertex person interacts with others, how they perceive their other relationships, their definition of what they find beautiful and attractive, and their sense of self-love and self-worth. Vesta has a lot to do with understanding the heart. Really loved your article. If your North and South Nodes conjunct, you feel inspired by one another. Being around others fuels your soul. Exactly. Vesta in 2nd house is also supportive of their loved ones when they are in need. Thank You, Dawn! The joy of getting older is im so much clearer about whats going on & i can also control the energy a lot more objectively, but still feel like im just at the beginning of the journey of awareness & understanding. This conjunction can indicate great creativity, but sometimes you can have illusions about your goals. It may tend towards the sexually fanatic, someone who is only attracted to a specific type of femme fatale. IP: Logged. Vesta conjunct Neptune suggests compassion and empathy. Events and circumstances regarding the use of technology or short trips may arise during this time. When Vesta is involved with the relationship planets, it raises the bar. If you have Vesta in your 8th House (intimacy and shared resources) square your partners Saturn, you may end up sacrificing both money and sexual satisfaction to the Saturn person (who calls the shots). After reading your initial post, I looked back and noticed a definite correlation between transits/progressions and significant life events. I totally agree with you. Vesta is also trine Saturn which is exact conjunct Neptune 3rd house/Libra. Again, all this depends on how strongly Vesta is placed in the natal chart. It will manifest in the houses involved in each of your charts. The position of Vesta in the natal chart reveals what you dedicate yourself fully. Also after a 25 yr relation the door shut and held against the violent determination to open it. And yes, I feel it. Squares to the nodes mean that the planet needs to be incorporated into the nodal meaning. Trying to gain a better understanding of these symbols, I started reviewing Vesta, and reached your site. Vesta is the only asteroid visible to the naked eye. When Vesta is tied to Mars, sexual partnership is a priority, and the choices of partner for that person may be more black and white than they are for others. I am so very apprehensive of this overwhelming attraction to him (tons of connections), that there are times that I cant handle it at all and become very standoffish. However, since Vesta is a softie - the more delicate of the feelings are often held by her. I discovered Vesta yesterday, and for me it was like a deep symbolic meaning, suddenly it felt like I got in closer contact with my higher self. People with this placement often volunteer. Otherwise, mine trines his 5H MOON-BML; his is sextile my his SIVA (0) with my KAALI (1) and opposite our huge karmic stellium across 16-20 Taurus. Again, a touch of the absolute. What about Sun/Vesta contacts? Albert Einstein: Vesta on the Asc. You serve from a place of love. You can understand the meaning of Vesta in astrology better if you know the mythological background. Moon conjunct Sun This is a best friend's aspect. Vesta in 7th house wants to be in a relationship (this can also be a business relationship, not just a romantic relationship). You are resourceful and obstacles make you stronger. plus one family member fighting cancer. You want to create firm, tangible results and you work the best when you are grounded. How the relationship goes will depend on how well both parties are able to learn from their past life mistakes. They meet each other unexpectedly and dont fall in love instantly, or theres not an instant sense of recognition right away. My boyfriend's VESTA is conjunct my LILITH (0) and square my VESTA (2). How do you care for yourself in your daily work routine? Here, the Vertex person can find an instant physical attraction and powerful connection to the Mars person. Conflicts may arise as a result. When she is contacted in synastry, the planet person can open this area up, or shut it down. i have vesta progressing over progressing sun over natal pluto and its over in May 2022. Forgot to mention my Saturn in his 2nd and trine his vertex My goal is to be of service to others and help them achieve personal balance. Wondering out loud how synastric connection As Vesta conjunct Bs Venus, for example- might be expressed within/between two people. The sign of Vesta shows how you focus and how you work for your goals. Thank you! Q18338206. And in order to provide the proper focus, we need to withdraw for a time from the distractions of the world. The circumstances of my life as a result of my divorce, despite my efforts otherwise, have put me in relative isolation as I work on the story. With Vesta opposite the Moon this may feel uncomfortable and restrictive at times, but you will be compelled to go beyond your comfort zone. Vesta 14 degrees Aquarius conjunct my Sun at 15 degrees Aquarius. And Vesta conjunct NN is good, destined to know each other. Harmonious aspects ( (conjunction, sextile and trine) with Vesta can make it easier to focus on these things. One of the disadvantages of this placement is that it is hard to commit. It tells what you are ready to make sacrifices for and accomplish what needs to be done, no matter what. I too am just discovering Vesta and the asteroids. Synastry It is as if when you come together, you feel comforted and whole. The lessons manifested by this relationship revolve around action, conflict, aggression, desire, and sex. You eagerly commit to ideals and want to be of service to the world. VESTA opposition CERES 18 degrees 12H Libra, VESTA trine JUNO 6 degrees Sagittarius 2H. People who have Vesta in Aries find individuality very important. i cant find any posts on the web about this natal asppect apart from the fact that david beckgham shares this placement The best thing about this placement is finding great wisdom. I have read that Chiron opposite venus is the impossible dream and that Chiron can bring wounds as well as healing, but in the 4 years we have known one another we have done nothing but support and give real soul goodness to one another. The Sun will be the stronger one. I feel Im intensely desirious of a passionate relationship AND my own self-growth and fire tending- so much so that Im starting a writing blog on how to tend ones sacred fire for Self-Love reasons. A love like no other. These individuals will learn about affection, love, friendship, and enjoyment that will help the native with their inner and spiritual growth. But square the moon/Vesta??? I listen a lot to another astrologer who says Vesta prominent in the chart often has manifests as helping partners prepare for big life changes or their main partner. But Vesta is tied with my Sun. That is not always the case. Youll also feel an unusual amount of devotion to the Venus person that will be expressed according to the sign your Vesta is in. This placement appreciates art and the beauty of the physical world. Vesta has levels of intimacy that get peeled away with maturity. Its actually quite an easy combination. People who have their Vesta in 4th house find their home and family very important. Unless we can untie those scornful knots of going back to war with ourselves, we cannot move forward towards experiencing an unyielding trust and a devoted love toward one another. Yes, the Moon person will feel the attraction; that the person brings safety, comfort, appreciation, security. 'North Node' synastry aspects indicate that you feel that you and your partner are destined to be together because you're moving in the same direction and come from a similar place. Jupiter is 2 degrees the Sun, 10th but it just squeaked into Gemini. This was the duty of her priestesses, the six Vestal virgins. That may be too much information . I cant tell you how much I relate to all of this. I help people transmute pain and trauma, and I literally feel it happening through my body. lic rise of guides and leaders who will assist humanity with its redemption from the journey of the past, helping many to break the heavy karmic ties that keep humanity in its rut. There can be a tendency to overwork yourself. March 2016 Pluto My Juno opposite his sun and ascendant The Moon/Node/Asc conjunction is extremely intenseand Im afraid no Vesta contact is even remotely as strong. And I also read that Vesta now counts as a planet, so logically it must have the same value in a chart as chiron for example! I feel as though she will shine light on something of importance. Vesta in Libra will place an emphasis on give-and-take, but you may end up sacrificing your desires (including your sexual desires) to make the Venus person happy. With your Vesta conjunct north node, you need to work on your self-discipline and dedication. Vesta conjunct a planet in your chart makes it stand out more. Vesta in synastry is tricky, because on some days that contact with Vesta is going to feel fantastic-the intimacy, the devotion, the feeling of being a member of an exclusive club for two. The lessons in a Sun conjunct Vertex connection are about self-identification, self-value, and self-esteem. My Vesta is in the 3rd house, 7 degrees from my IC. Have we been allowing ourselves to shine, or have we been giving that energy away? Rhne-Alpes, former rgion of France. You may fall in love with a rebel person who participates in this organization as well. Hugh Hefner: Has Vesta on the MC; the real fire here is ambition. In this article, you can learn about the meaning of Vesta in astrology by signs and houses. The persons lesson is about communication, ideas, short-distance excursions, and their relationship with family members. Update: We broke up exactly as retrograde Mars passed over my natal Chiron which is in exact quincunx to his natal Venus, along with a couple of other things going on in our composite chart, and a lunar eclipse (just less than a month later) in the sign of my relationship ruler. I am as another of your posts indicated clicking away on FB and linked in to no financial gain r for that matter possitive influense,. I have an absolutely exact conjunction of Vesta & Jupiter in the 5th house Aries On other days you will not be allowed in. Independence is important for you when it comes to romantic unions. Youre devoted to your art; its not just a hobby, or a way for you to show off. What are we geared towards here? Forexample, if your 3rd House (communication) Vesta conjuncts your partners 10th House cusp, your partners career may highlight your difficulties with being heard. Adding a new dimension in the chart. Keep in mind that asteroids carry less weight than planets. E.g. Vesta conjunct Jupiter can indicate work related to this planet: service abroad, contact with foreign cultures, but also teaching and religion. If you want to really offend someone so that they oust you from their lives, try and violate their Vesta. When someone's planet or point conjuncts your natal South Node, a past life connection is indicated. She needs to be guarde but not cut off. These people commit to their goals and nothing can stop them. Toujours Vesta is only partly about relationships. 2. The conjunction is the most powerful of all the aspects, because it completely merges the planetary energies in the natal chart. (All Aries) My Venus is conjunct both Vestas at 2 degrees. Chiron is soon to transit over my natal Vesta in Pisces on my Desc. Blessings all. However, it all hinges on how you deal with Vesta. Quite cheeky to ask for a detailed analysis. Vesta in Aquarius is often interested in new things and this placement can indicate a talent for technology. One of the downsides of this placement is becoming self-righteous, what can cause anxiety and a lack of purpose on your soul. Okay so I have this high powered and very shy Vesta, and my current crush (with all of the schoolgirl connotations the word engenders) comes along and rubs up against my Jupiter (7 degrees from MC from the 10th house side). In other words, Venus and Chiron adjunct the AC makes sense for me, healing and beauty & connection are essential to me. Vesta in Cancer lives for her loved ones. What do you think about our Vestra and other conjuctions ? Recently i felt my present apt had lost its sense of sacred space and look to another bridge at a distance despite family growing here. Will Vesta believe that this Moon is up to its standard? you work towards your goals patiently. His Pluto conjunct my asc An 8th House Vesta suggests certain sexual needs that are difficult to fulfill, and if they are habitually denied by your lover, you become focused on what you cant have. Uranus conjunct Mercury (2) North Node square Uranus (1) *There only saturn aspects are Sun quincunx Saturn (1)and Saturn square . Moon opposite Uranus is unstable in relationships, or can be. You are willing to make sacrifices here and it is important for you to achieve your goals. Self-actualization is very important for you with your Vesta in Capricorn. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Those feels, when you're madly in cosmic love with a human who is actually an equal and continues to unravel to you in epic synergistic ways. This helps explain so much more in depth my own attitude towards relationships. Teeter totter. 6. Depending on what messages you absorbed about sex when you were growing up, intimacy with the Venus person can be a beautiful exchange of nurturing that is used to strengthen your domestic bond. Vesta is unselfish service to another person with little though for oneself. I also have a 7th house Sun so it was interesting what you said about using it to correct other energy out of balance.