YOU ARE TRULY A FAN AS WELL AS I BC ONLY A TRUE FAN COULD CAPTURE THE ESSENCE OF THESE CHARACTERS AS THEIR CREATOR MISS MEYERS! Bella and Emmett have the picture perfect friendshipuntil the night of the party. Bella looses Edward in the crowd. She definitely didn't imagine he'd stay when he did. GOD BLESS U AND THANK U FOR SUCH A GREAT STORY. ], Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (74), Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008) - All Media Types (1), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (14), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, I'll give everyone a happy ending including miserable Esme but except Edward, The author has a size kink so now the characters have size kink, Carlisle but cooler and better and appropriately traumatized by his experiences, More but I don't wanna spoil the surprises ;), Emmett Cullen and Bella Swan are the chaos twins. A collection of ficlets and snippets written from Tumblr prompts, Tumblr asks, and other randomly sourced ideas. Carlisle Cullen, who had always been composed, rational, and compassionate, was now restless and uneasy, as if sitting on pins and needles.Because he had slept with his adopted son's girlfriend, the very girl who was supposed to become his daughter-in-law. What did she ever do to him? A full season in Town was an opportunity that could not be wasted. Frustrated with herself and her intensely quiet home life, Bella lives with her mom, goes to online school, has few friends, and has a huge crush on her next-door neighbor, Edward. Needless to say, Carlisle was furious for Edward leaving Bella stranded, yet again. This collection includes divergences and AUs, relative to the main Winter Light Verse, but everything can be read fandom-blind and verse-blind. r/twilight Carlisle Had a Relationship with Edward's Mother. So there will be more chapters with more pretty Cullens doing dirty things to each other. Escaping a demanding and tear-filled past is the easy part for a 22-year-old Bella Swan. Chapter 1 lists titles, information, summaries, and notes for each piece. If this is not your thing, thats cool! Unbeknownst to her, Charlie was thinking of sneaking into her bedroom. They come up with a compromise. What happens when two very different monsters meet? Bella Swan thought she was an ordinary, plain Jane kinda girl. Written For Spanking_world's Valentine's challenge. It starts right after the Seattle trip and continues through the summer before the next school year begins.]. "I finished early." In the blink of an eye he was stood in front of me. Caius was terrified of them, bent on their extinction. Unbeknownst to her, Charlie was thinking of sneaking into her bedroom. Published: 2015-09-28. The inspiration for this comes from a photo of my friend bashfulfan's favorite restaurant (it's called Rosa Mexicano. Years later, while on break from college, Bella meets Dr. Carlisle Cullen, her mate. The multiverse theory suggests that there is not just one universe, but many parallel universes. If it is or youre curious, come on in and find out what the heck is going on with Bella! Unfortunately he doesn't quite realize that his ad was accidentally redirected to supernatural channels ,and his life is about to get even more chaotic.Tl;Dr - Carlisle accidentally hires a witch as a nanny and hilarity+romance occurs. Carlisle Cullen is a father at the end of his rope,hoping that a human nanny can force his children to behave normally for a while. Readers can read all books for free, without any ads and give the authors feedback. Google it. After moving back in with her father, she meets Carlisle Cullen, the most respected and elusive doctor in town who has a void that his family can't fill. Well. Will she break o Melanie Ann Taylor - or should I say, Whitlock - finally has her happy ending with her mate and son, who is finally showing signs of growing much to their joy. The Cullen's moved to Forks three years after Bella Swan's arrival, entirely missing her high school life. Please consider turning it on! Bella Swan has lived in Forks, Washington for her whole life. Carlisle reluctantly agrees, giving her what she wanted. Charles Swan was the only son of a second son though, and Isabella's great grandfather had only one estate to give so the line which she'd sprung from had shrunk in their wealth and distinction as all secondary lines were wont to do. The life story of Carlisle Cullen; how he became a vampire, his struggles through life, his personal losses, his eventual discovery of true love, and how the Cullen family became what they are today. Now, Bella is seeing the world differently. Originally posted on FanFiction.net under pen name Untamed Loner (yes, that's me). That fateful missive was what prompted Charles Swan to bundle up the entire life of his only daughter, who was but 16, into two large luggage carts before sending her off into town. Also gives a brief introduction into the earlier versions of the human families. If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. Bella is very frustrated with Edward's reluctance to become physical. Seth has a thing for Kim, and Jared doesn't mind. Something that is not only tempting but will cause trouble in the whole family. Preferably no lemons and canon relationships! With her true mate at her side, can they stop the rising evil thats threatening the supernatural world and Bellas life before its too late? I say when and I say how and I say who"Straightforward smutty tale of what happens when Jasper finds Rosalie entertaining herself and Emmett invites him in to play. When is a spa not a spa? Carlisle Cullen, fresh from the Volturi court, lands ashore seeking redemption in a new land. New York City, 1838. Non-canon When a g A "Book 5" of the Twilight Saga: We'd always heard they existed. And if a stalker and her boyfriend leaving her for someone else wasn't enough? Isabella Swan knows exactly what she wants. Prone to episodes of rage and depression, Bella fights to rebuild her life. He doesnt complain. I do now own Twilight. Work Search: When Edward pays for a night of harmless fun, he didn't expect to get the purchase of a lifetime. A subreddit for fanfiction writers and readers of The Twilight Saga. i love the entire storyline where its bella and alice instead of bella and edward and how now edward can read her mind and i love how emmett is still his big brother loving self!! When she asks something of Carlisle. Here, Esme was able to continue living as a human, thus never becoming Carlisle's romantic partner. If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again. Feeling out of control, Bella tries not to backslide into old habits after attracting the attention of James, a fellow college student, who becomes obsessed with her while she navigates new friendships, falling in love, relationships, Swan family secrets, and tries to heal from her trauma, both old and new. Everything is according to plan. AAAHH" Bella cried as Carlisle propped her butt up off the desk and hit a new angle. This work could have adult content. Content Warnings/Trigger Warnings will appear before any chapter that will contain sensitive and/or graphic material. Good girl Bella is about to go bad. I would recommend Creating a Home to my cousin, as we have near the same taste in book types. This is one such multiverse. Each universe may contain changes, small and large, that shift the trajectory of a subject's life. I could hear Bella cleaning up in the kitchen, finishing the dishes from dinner. Bella Swan returns to forks after 6 months in military school, her first day back at Forks High she meets Alice Cullen but can their seemingly instant connection survive. Who was Carlisle before he was a doctor, a patriarch, untouchable? However, Edward continues to make strange visits to her every night in the hospital while she sleeps. As I moved to stand beside the stairs, I reached down to palm my growing erection. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. How the Cullen's came to live in Forks the first time and how Alice and Jasper came to join the family. A cocky QB runs into a snarky band geek. Her legs were spread as far as they could go and then some. Bella and Carlisle have been friends for a while. "don't forget who makes the rules in here. Mergers and Acquisitions by Touchstone67 reviews. Twilight - Rated: M - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,483 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 24 - Published: Jul 14, 2013 - Angela, Bella, Edward, Ben C. - Complete. But now that Carlisle's marriage is over how will things change? Hey everyone! Thanks! A/N- I'm having too much fun to leave this as a one off. Simple. Please consider turning it on! a story starts in New Moon, where Edward had abandoned Bellabegin with the original canon, Carlisle and Esme remained as a married couple, while Edward and Bella were still unmarried loverssome Bella/Edward and Carlisle/Esme, but finally Carlisle/Bella, "I wondered if perhaps this eternal suffering was the penance for my arrogance". When he arrives, hes alone, the remainder of the Cullens are out searching for Edward. Scan this QR code to download the app now. "Bella," he whispered before crashing his lips on to mine. In which Bella is Faoladh. ISO AU recommendations where Edward and Bella know each other as humans and then one gets changed into a vampire. Edwards becoming more aggressive. When it's a brothel. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Carlisle held her hips and kept her steady. Staring out the window of the coach, Isabella Swan took a single breath, then another in order to ground herself in the moment. I FELL IN LOVE WITH ALL OF IT!! This tag has not been marked common and can't be filtered on (yet). Inkitts mission is to discover talented writers and turn them into globally successful authors. This story is not for the faint of heart or for anyone that may be triggered by stalkers/creepy men. Please flair and share appropriately. What was suppose to be her wedding night, turns into something worse than her nightmares. When Bella hears her father come home, she sneaks out to meet him in his bedroom. Books that perform well based on their reader engagement are published on our Galatea app. But then why is she so miserable? Genres: Horror , Romance. Go there. Forks, Washington is a small town filled with community driven, god- fearing folks. The feeling of cold marble pressing against my mouth was completely forgotten as his tongue plunged into my waiting mouth to begin the battle for dominance. (Rosalie/Bella) F/F. A series of one-shots and short stories involving Bella Swan and multiple different partners. Unfortunately he doesn't quite realize that his ad was accidentally redirected to supernatural channels ,and his life is about to get even more chaotic. This is Bellas journey to discover what shes becoming, and why her body is changing in very unusual wayslactating breasts, anyone?and accepting her place in the supernatural world. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. When Edward fails to keep his self control on the day he meets Bella Swan, he finds himself on a journey that he could have never expected. He'd never wanted to be a human male until then. Basically, Esme and Carlisle have the house to themselves, Esme tries to suck the life out of him through his dick. Isabella was unsure of her Overhill relatives' motivations, but at her core she was a pragmatist. Surrounded by a veil of mystery and secrets, Bella is taken by the handsome doctor almost immediately. Edward and Bella are servers working together in a busy restaurant--what happens when they're left alone to close up the shop? Not counting what has already happened. The book was really good. The night of their wedding, when going through Rio. Until now! Her boobs were squished against her chest as she held onto Carlisle's desk. literally just breaking dawn but with Carlisle as the baby daddy. Bella is attacked and bitten at school and ends up in the hospitalwhere she meets Dr Carlisle CullenHer stalker's father. Possibility for future leading ladies. I have read quite a few and looking for more since I am running out! Unapologetic crack!smut. Hell be the death of herunless she can turn it the other way around. This is the first story that I have read where this twist on the plot is played out beautifully. When she meets Doctor Carlisle Cullen, she becomes sure of only one thing. A new Church only brings them closer. The daughter of a Lawyer who had taken up a permanent practice in the country was not a person of consequence by any flight of fancy. THANK YOU YOU ARE AMAZING. But it is Carlisle who has returned to see if Bella is okay, not Alice, and he has a secret to tell Bella that has been harbouring ever since they met Two-shot, lemon, Carlisle/Bella pairing I use ff.net most but open to suggestions. Then theres Jacob Black threatening her! AU. She calls the only other person apart from Charlie that she has memorised the number for. [A fandom-blind friendly fic set along Apricity's timeline, in the immediate future. Eat yummy Mexican food and stare at the water wall): tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson", Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, An Introduction to Chemistry for Biology Students: 9th Edition, Bella Cullen/ Edward Cullen/ Emmett Cullen/ Jasper Hale. Will Edward's behaviour escalate or will Carlisle keep her safe? True Mate Chapter 1, a twilight fanfic | FanFiction True Mate By: Carlisle's Mate Set after Bella cliff dives in New Moon. As well as any triggering topics that may be discussed or represented in any of the chapters. You must read to find out. Now, freshly graduated Bella is heading back to Forks, where fate has new plans for her.