The case was dismissed because the officers had guns that were taken from evidence. It would seem that the police were not interested in solving the shootings and as EDI of the Outlawz stated (He) was just another black man that had a strong opinionand now hes out of the way. Tupacs dislike for the police and vice-versa was not a secret. Aged just 25, he was shot four times - twice in the chest, once in the arm and once in the thigh - as he pulled up outside Las Vegas' Club 662 in a black BMW owned by Death Row Records boss Suge Knight. Then a photo resurfaced earlier this year, which appeared to show Tupac walking in public, wearing the same shirt he wore on the night he died. I got a few cars behind them and then they made a right turn.. There were ballistics tests, but the results have not been made public either. For other inquiries, Contact Us. To this day, I dont know how they got my number. Tupac, ween wearing an orange shirt during the bust up, reportedly changed into a green basketball vest shortly after the fight, reports the Daily Star. I didnt see the shooting but I was right there. Tupac proposes to setup their crimes on a drug dealer because nobody will care. Police had thought that the man at the MGM Grand could have been a suspect, but was ruled out because security was still holding him when Tupac had left the building. Since his passing, conspiracy theories have run rampant in regard to whether or not the rapper faked his own death. The Hip Hop community banded together to pay Tupac Shakur his proper respects yesterday, September 13, on what was the 20th anniversary of his untimely death at the age of 25. The cops turned and followed Suge down the road instead of securing the crime scene. "I dont see how somebody can turn from doing well, to doing bad. Suge explained: "We was in Maui, you know what I mean, and Pac had, like, never been to Maui. How did you find me?, I drove back to the scene with the officers. 2Pac discussed plans to "move away" from music just months before his murder. Tupac's final words revealed by police officer on scene of murder Ryan Reed, CNN Updated 3:04 PM EDT, Fri May 23, 2014 Link Copied! One bullet grazed Knight's head, but he was able to speed away from the scene before being stopped by cops on Las Vegas Boulevard. We had hung out with some of my coworkers. Wild conspiracies claim he faked his own autopsy picture and is now living with his fugitive aunt in Cuba. He asked me what I wanted to do, I said I didnt know. Tupac Amaru Shakur autopsy photos after being shot Tupac Shakur died on September 13, 1996, six days after an unknown gunman in a white Cadillac shot him four times in the chest at a stoplight in Las Vegas. In a prior incident in a Lakewood Mall, Orlando Anderson stole Travon Lanes Death Row medallion that happened to be a personal give from Suge Knight. The picture was publicised by YouTube channel Wired Up TV, which describes itself as "the most talked-about Tupac Alive channel in the world". He was taken immediately to the operating room for operative intervention and further resuscitation. Anderson, in the back seat, is said to have fired at least 15 shots with a Glock pistol. Indeed there are many oddities about the death of Tupac that have caused fans to dissect, probe and evaluate the information in search of answers. Insomniac Wide Awake 46.9K subscribers Subscribe 610K views 7 months ago #2pac #sugeknight #rap #2pac #sugeknight #rap Follow me on Instagram:. Click here to upload yours. All of a sudden, heard, POP! "The other thing I found suspicious about the autopsy picture is that Tupac was in a hospital in a coma for six days, but when you look at the autopsy picture that's leaked on Google images, his head is shaven and his face is shaven. On the 15th, he was mourned during a memorial service at The House of the Lord Pentecostal Church in Brooklyn, where he was still listed as a member of the congregation. I said, Alright, coolhey, let me grab a picture really quick. My camera was in the center console so I just grabbed it, then snapped that picture. at the time, who also came to the office to see the picture. In a video obtained by TMZ, someone that looks an awful lot like the legend is seen having a night . Our editorial content is not influenced by any commissions we receive. Attention has focused on alleged discrepancies over whether Tupac regained consciousness as he lay critically injured at the UMC Hospital in Las Vegas. See more tweets from people marveling over mostly digitally enhanced Tupac photos below. A 1996 driver's license shows Tupac's height as 5ft 10in and his weight at 168lbs, but the report says he was 6ft tall and weighed 215lbs. The BMW in which Tupac was riding headed down Flamingo Road, towards the intersection of Koval Lane when a white 4-door cadillac with California plates rolled up to the passenger side of the vehicle. Suge Knight has said on multiple occasions that Tupac is still alive. The irony of Tupacs last movie, Gang Related is heavy. This means that we may include adverts from us and third parties based on our knowledge of you. Keffe wrote:"Like two rams locking horns Suge and I looked each other dead in the eye.No words exchanged, the time for talking had passed, the s*** was about to go down.". This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. However, Wright Jnr claims the woman, who was dressed as a "candy-striper" (a hospital volunteer), was then collared by one of Tupac's closely-knit team and her camera was seized. A PHOTO of Tupac Shakur lay dying in his hospital bed mysteriously disappeared just after it was taken - fuelling crackpot theories the rapper faked his own death. Dexter Isaac The Truth Behind The Man Who Shot Tupac Orlando Andersons VIBE Interview with Sanyika Shakur, Mike Tyson Speaks On Feeling Guilt Over The Death Of Tupac. He then runs to catch Suge Knight. It was a few days after I got back that I called the detective and asked about the film. Tupac Shakurphotos floating around social media have some people thinking the rapper may still be alive. It has previously been reported that Suge Knight claimed Tupac talked about faking his death just weeks before he was shot. Tupac died when he was shot in a drive-by shooting in September 1996. The gangsta rapper - who would have turned 51 today - spent six days in intensive care after a drive-by shooting in Las Vegas. It was exploratory surgery, and his punctured right lung was removed to stop internal bleeding. Where Did Tupac Live? In Compton, Orlandos cousin Jerry Bonds drove the white Cadillac into an autoshop on White and Alondra with another guy at 3pm. I worked on a Nas video. Some other interesting points was that no helicopter was called in to look for the Cadillac, the crime scene was destroyed, trained bodyguards couldnt give an accurate description and it happened just off the strip with no witnesses. The following Monday, I called the detective again about the film. And then the words came out: 'F*** you. Throughout the years, there has. And then the words came out: 'F*** you. I was literally there until about 4:30, 5 Oclock in the morning. Ironically, I saw 2Pac and his crew pass by us. We get back to LA, Im still kind of in the moment, being part of that whole situation. I went back to the hotel, packed up my stuff and got on the road and went back to LA. Suge meanwhile, pulled a u-turn and headed back down East Flamingo. You shot in the head, according to a police transcript. It affected me, just being there. Official accounts from doctors and police say Tupac slipped into unconsciousness as he was put in an ambulance and never woke up. Candyman 187 Talks About The Havenotz Group and The Savior Tupac, DL: Untitled Sampler Cassette 4 Songs Tupac Full Tape [FLAC], New NFTS Of Tupac Show Rare Pieces Of His Jewelry And Final Photo Before Death, DL: 2Pac Troublesome 21 (Unreleased Album) DAT Rip, New: A List Of 100 Unheard Tupac Songs For All Fans, Throwback: Tupac & The Lords of the Underground Rare Video And Dennis Scotts House Party, MTV Shares Unreleased Rare Footage Of Tupac And Snoop Dogg, Brenda A Short Film Inspired by 2Pacs Brendas Got A Baby, Unseen Tupacs Polaroids Once Again up for Auction, Rare Photo: Tupac Shakurand Raine Torae (Fan), April 1996, 2Pacalypse Now 1991 Biography by Sal Manna, August 21, 1991, 2Pac You Aint Dead Yet w./ Ryan D, Ant Dog [Unleaked] [Information] 1989, Handwritten and Drafts of 2Pacalypse Now Tracklist, The History of Bandanas and Why They Were So Beloved by Tupac, 2Pac Me Against The World Notebook (November 1994), Sekyiwa Set Shakur What Its Like To Be Tupacs Sister, Rosie Perez & 2Pac Friendship, Hooking Up with Madonna, One of the Closest Tupacs Friend, Ray Luv Talk About Trapped, Orlandos Anderson with Jerry Bonds driving the white Cadillac while Dwayne Keith Davis (Keefee D). He died days later. Others chalked it up to the rapper really being alive. To this day, the photo still isnt synonymous with his name. He claimed Tupac was in good spirits days after the shooting, so much so that he could not understand how it was possible for his condition to deteriorate so badly. The bicycle cops threw their bikes down and drew their guns and pointed them at Suge. Police said that David Kenner, Deathrows lawyer, made meetings with the police but never showed up. The bodyguard thought it was Suges friends, who were mostly members of the street gang known as The Bloods. Tupac Shakur . And he went from struggling to speak, being non cooperative, to an 'Im at peace' type of thing. (8:39 PM). The cop asked for my information and I told him that I was there for the fight and that was it. When the police questioned the bodyguard they continously asked if he had shot back, and when he said no they asked who had shot back. Complex Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 7 One person pointed out that the images were likely photoshopped or edited with software to make them look higher quality than the original image. She told Vanity Fair how she heard him moan and saw his eyes open. I dont know how he got up there, I guess he was avoiding someone or a car and then came back down. Anderson's uncle Keffe D Davis confessed to his role in the shooting in a book published in 2019. POP! Hammer asked Tupac some questions about the fight and pac said it was all squashed and not to worry about it. Jefferson vividly remembers that unnerving imagery as well. He is also bald and has a similarly-shaped face and beard to the late star. Unfortunately they couldnt stop the internal bleeding and Tupac passed. When I think about the night now, there was a lot of irony. Then, all of a sudden, while Im sitting there, a cop runs up to me, cocks his gun and tells me to put my hands on the steering wheel. The events leading up to September 7, 1996, the tragic day Tupac was shot are as controversial as the shooting itself. Finally, they let me go. "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. A late-model Cadillac with four men inside pulled up directly to the right of the BMW and sprayed 13 rounds into the car. However, Anderson later changed his story and said that Suge was in fact involved. It is claimed Anderson rounded up a crew to get revenge, and waited for the rapper outside Knight's Club 662. Its interesting how you hear about people doing things with the TMZs and how people turn stories around, but now Im a part of it, and I know its real.. While the lack of closure has made it hard to accept, the theories surrounding his death have only added to his controversial and legendary status. Just days earlier, the rap legend had been hit multiple times in a drive-by shooting in Sin City after leaving a Mike Tyson fight. One bullet grazed Knight's head, but he was able to speed away from the scene before being stopped by cops on Las Vegas Boulevard. 'PURE MAGIC' An alleged photo of him dying in his hospital bed that is said to have mysteriously disappeared just after it was taken also fuelled crackpot theories the rapper faked his own death. Suge and Tupac were driving with Suge at the wheel of a newly purchased 1996 black 750 BMW sedan. Of interesting note, is that the shooting took place just after the police stopped them, and this time may well have been used to plan the timing of the drive-by shooting. However some fans refuse to believe the rap idol is really dead, and there have been numerous "sightings" over the past quarter of a century. A few days later, Pac succumbed to his injuries and Jefferson was left with the potential of being somewhat of a celebrity, all because he had the last living relic of the man whose life the country was mourning over. Until today.. Tupac was caught on film punching rival gang member Orlando Anderson in the lobby of the MGM over claims he had tried to steal a chain from one of his pals. Published on: Sep 14, 2016, 10:51 AM PDT. I did a few interviews at. It was hard to believe that somebody so fearless, so alive, and who defied all odds, could actually be mortal, and its hard to except his passing. Davis was never arrested. Im sitting down next to my truck and one cop comes by and asks, Are you with them?, No, I was just here at the light, then I saw all of these cars pull up and all these police pull up.. To this day, I dont know how they got my number. He was placed on life support machines. CONTRASTING accounts of Tupac Shakur's final days in hospital have added fresh fuel to conspiracy theories that he faked his death. He kept saying, I cant breath, I cant breath. Tupacs entourage was ordered to get on the ground and held at gunpoint while Tupac was loaded into an ambulance and taken to University Medical Center. ", Hinting at suggestions his friend could have pulled a fast one, he continued: "Im gonna tell you that with Pac, you never know.". I came to a light at Harmon Ave. and I looked over and saw some shiny rims on a BMW. As he sped off looking for a hospital, Tupac told him: You the one they shot in the head. "The other thing I found suspicious about the autopsy picture is that Tupac was in a hospital in a coma for six days, but when you look at the autopsy picture that's leaked on Google images, his head is shaven and his face is shaven. Describing how his eyes were swollen and filled with mucus, she told Vanity Fair she heard him moan and saw his eyes open. Hammer and Snoop Dogg Rapper Tupac Shakur performs onstage with the hip hop group "Digital Underground" in 1991 in Los Angeles, California. Topless dancer-turned-model-turned reality TV star Anna. And he went from struggling to speak, being non cooperative, to an 'Im at peace' type of thing. Death Row emptied the apartment and took the furniture which Tupac was charged over $100,000 for. For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click this link: thesun.co.uk/editorial-complaints/, Tupac Shakur was 25 when he was gunned down in September 1996, Suge Knight's BMW was riddled with bullets by gunmen in a white Cadillac, Tupac spent six days in intensive care at University Medical Center in Las Vegas, Many fans claim rap idol Tupac Shakur faked his own death, Police said their investigation was beset with problems and Suge Knight gave 'no information of value', The coroner's report contains discrepancies, claims a conspiracy theorist, Tupac and record label boss Suge Knight had watched a Mike Tyson fight hours before the shooting, smuggled the wounded rapper on a plane to Barbados, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). Tupac remained at the intensive care unit while family and friends had a vigil at the hospital. She then asked: Do you know I love you? As always you can unsubscribe at any time. Sgt Chris Carroll, the first Vegas police officer on the scene, insists Tupac lost consciousness moments after he pulled him from the car. Tupac was shot twice in the chest and was also hit in the arm and thigh, reports said. 2020 THE SUN, US, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | TERMS OF USE | PRIVACY | YOUR AD CHOICES | SITEMAP, Tupac Shakur was 25 when he was gunned down in September 1996, Suge Knight's BMW was riddled with bullets by gunmen in a white Cadillac, Tupac spent six days in intensive care at University Medical Center in Las Vegas, Many fans claim rap idol Tupac Shakur faked his own death, Police said their investigation was beset with problems and Suge Knight gave 'no information of value', The coroner's report contains discrepancies, claims a conspiracy theorist, Tupac and record label boss Suge Knight had watched a Mike Tyson fight hours before the shooting, smuggled the wounded rapper on a plane to Barbados. He asked me what I wanted to do, I said I didnt know. "I want to move further away from the music and start wading myself into the acting more," said Pac. "This could be because the photo was pixelated and is not HD but from what I see, the Machiavelli tattoo is not there. The chronicle of 1993-10-12 / Tupac Bought His First Rolex ($ 20 000), 2Pacs Dear Mama Five-Part Docuseries Premiere Record for FX Unscripted Series, DL: 2Pac Gimme A Paper N Pen (THC 2007)(FLAC), DL: 2Pac 1992 The Deon Big D Evans Deal Sessions (02-27-2009) (THC) [FLAC], DL: 2Pac Stay True (Draft Cassette Tape), 1994, DL: Live Squad A Game Of Survival (Unreleased Promo) 1993 Cassette Tape Rip, Prince Ital Joe (1997) Prince Ital Joe (Promo Advance) (Cassette Tape) [256] Download, The Pacific Archived Server The Source of Tupacs Unreleased Music (264 files), 2Pac Troublesome 21 (Unreleased Album) CD, 2Pac, Ice-T & Ice Cube in Rare Exclusive Video, 1993, Soulshock Talks Producing Hits With His Partner Karlin For 2Pac, Bizzy Bone Talks About Thug Luv Recording Session With Tupac, 2Pacs Original Studio Reel-To-Reel Unreleased [August 05, 1994]. I tell him 2Pac and Suge got shot. A 1996 driver's license shows Tupac's height as 5ft 10in and his weight at 168lbs, but the report says he was 6ft tall and weighed 215lbs. She told Vanity Fair how she heard him moan and saw his eyes open. A couple minutes later, while were still there, I get a tap on my shoulder. It made a wide U-turn right in the middle of the street and started following Suge. 8:55 PM:After the beating of Orlando Anderson the entourage returned to where they were staying at the Luxor Hotel, a block south of the Las Vegas strip. He never saw Tyson, but he did see 2Pac, at an intersection just off the Strip, and snapped a photograph of him. Both occurred in a car, the perpetrator was originally mysterious, there are discrepancies in the actual story of how events occurred, leading to controversies, conspiracy theories, and a lack of closure in both cases. I called my attorney, and he put me in touch with an entertainment attorney. I know its real. No one has ever been charged over his death, but police named Compton Crips gangster Orlando "Baby Lane" Anderson as the prime suspect. Do you know we all love you? she said before he nodded. Cops complained Knight gave them "no information of value" in identifying the suspects in case files unearthed by The Sun. On August 26th, 12 days before Tupac was shot, he was on the set all day and at the studio all night. Tupac Shakur spent six days fighting for his life in hospital - and what happened there is as mysterious as his murder. Former Death Row Records security chief Reggie Wright Jnr claims a ghoul dressed as a hospital volunteer sneaked into the University Medical Center in Las Vegas to take the snap. Later he was placed on a ventilator and respirator, life-support, and put into a drug-induced coma. We had tickets to go the fight but at the last minute, we decided to sell them. It was a procession of cars, like two or three; there was a Lexus that the security guard was driving. I pulled into the turning lane behind the Lexus and just sat there. He gave me his business card and said, Well be in contact with you.. He got an agency to handle the photo from there. 10:55 PM: Tupac rolled down the window and a photographer took their picture at a red light, this was to be the very last picture of Tupac alive. News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. Then, all of a sudden, while Im sitting there, a cop runs up to me, cocks his gun and tells me to put my hands on the steering wheel. I looked over and it was 2Pac and Suge. "Before his leg disappears, another Tupac appears and takes off running. Danny, of the YouTube channel WiredUp TV, explains: "Tupac appears to dive into a crowd of people. He was shot 2 years later in an incident outside a car wash. Anderson and his friend Michael Reed Dorrough. Back in 1996, me and a friend of mine drove down from LA to Las Vegas to go to the Mike Tyson fight. Tupac had previously been charged for shooting two off duty officers in the rear end after they harassed him for jay walking. Three cars from their entourage also followed Suge down East Flamingo. I proceeded through the intersection as well and we got back to Harmon, the street I first saw Pac at, and came to a stop. I really felt it was important for Tupac, who fought so hard, to have a free spirit. ', "He looked at me and he took a breath to get the words out, and he opened his mouth, and I thought I was actually going to get some cooperation. 2Pac Last Photo Suge Knight BMW Las Vegas, September 7, 1996 CONTRASTING accounts of Tupac Shakur's final days in hospital have added fresh fuel to conspiracy theories that he faked his death. Later that even, Jefferson would have the chance to interact with Pac, for what would be his final photo-op. To see all content on The Sun, please use the Site Map. Official accounts from doctors and police say Tupac slipped into unconsciousness as he was put in an ambulance and never woke up. For other inquiries, Contact Us. There were a lot of onlookers. Tupac was hit four times and rushed to University Medical Center. Mystery of rapper's murder and why the gunman has never been caught, Biggest clues that Tupac Shakur 'planned to fake his own death' and 'rise again', Detective 'solves' Tupac murder mystery as he reveals who he thinks the real killer is, Host of celebrities step out in their best frocks at fashion's biggest night of the year as the Met Gala 2023 red carpet is officially declared open, First look at King Charles 'priceless' golden Coronation robes with sweet tribute behind them, Olympic hero Sir Steve Redgrave's harrowing health battle as he breaks silence on diagnosis, Six heartbreaking signs that someone you love is months - or even days - away from dying, Young Leeds fan's father breaks silence after vid of players ignoring his son, 'MINI ME': Princess Charlotte is spitting image of her mum Kate in adorable new birthday picture taken by the Princess of Wales, Woman stabbed to death in broad daylight attack in London, Sky Sports presenter is surprise No.1 choice to replace Jeff Stelling on Soccer Saturday, Lawsuit demands release of Prince Harry's US visa records after drug admissions, Paris Hilton's debut Met Gala entrance BLOCKED by climate change protestors, Tragic dad crushed in indoor cave 'read poem by daughter' as he lay on death bed, Strictly's Kevin Clifton shares hidden battle as he celebrates 'wonderful five years', Subscribe to Daily Mirror and Sunday Mirror newspapers. This indicates jumping or diving to the ground. I called my attorney, and he put me in touch with an entertainment attorney. Knight revealed Tupac's last words to him in a police interview four days later. Hours before the shooting, Tupac was involved in an alleged punch-up with Anderson following a Mike Tyson fight at the MGM Grand. A jeep full of girls pulled up to the left and got Suge and Tupacs attention, and thats when it happened. On Sept the 9th, on East Alondra, a man who Las Vegas police said may have been in the Cadillac was shot in the back. The explosion of tweets about the hip-hop icon presumably came after lots of photos were floating around the internet on the rapper's birthdate, June 16. There is a lot of parallel between the assassination of Tupac (thats what it was, an assassination) and the assassination of President Kennedy. Do you know we all love you? - and said he nodded in response. Hinting that perhaps he didn't die after all, he continued: "So I dont see how somebody can turn from doing well, to doing bad. Tupac saw it going down and tried to jump into the back seat. I still think about it, more so now. Anderson died in 1998. Tupac later went back to LA, and although he wanted to go to Atlanta to visit relatives, Suge convinced Tupac to go to the Tyson/Seldon fight in Las Vegas as he had promised. Right after that the light changed green and they pulled off. It was the same night Tupac and his entourage became embroiled in the fight which many believe cost the rapper his life. I was like three or four cars back at a light. His injuries included a gunshot wound to his right chest with a massive hemothorax and a gunshot wound to the right thigh with the bullet palpable within the abdomen. Then, someone else called, and it was someone calling from another news outlet. I was 29 and just wanted to have fun hanging out at the MGM Casino. Like us on Facebook. "And then all of a sudden in the snap of a finger, he changed. Cops complained Knight gave them "no information of value" in identifying the suspects in case files unearthed by The Sun. You can see it in the reflection in the picture I took of Pac. I got on my phone and called California Pizza Kitchen to cancel my order. They also jacked him up because, well, thats what police are accused of doing from time to time. ', "After that, he started gurgling and slipping out of consciousness. One car pulled up a car-length ahead to the right and Kadafi, Frank and EDI were in the car behind them. He got an agency to handle the photo from there. We fucked up, we need you back at the scene, the detectives are there and we should not have let you leave the scene., At first I was asking why, if they had all of my information, but then I asked, How did you find me? They knew where I was staying but there were hundreds and hundreds of people there. Reports in 2018 claimed Tupac was hiding out in Somalia alongside Yaki Kadafi, the Outlawz rapper who was killed in New Jersey three months after Tupacs death. Time Unknown: The cars were delivered to the front, Tupac went with Suge, and Frank Alexander ended up driving Keishas car, with no gas, and supposedly no weapon. We got back to the Strip and I saw that Suge went up on the curb. They brought Tupac out of the car and layed him down on the stretcher.