Hiding negative complaints is only a Band-Aid. Our inventory moves fast so if you think you may have found the perfect one for you, don't wait! They didn't want to pay the 49.00 dollars to get employment verification. 134 were here. BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. Still people have done it. As Always all you need is the Down Payment, License and a Current Paystub and you will drive aw. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. The consumer was then told that he had to check the confirmation code on the board to see if it matched, and of course, it did not. I informed them that I just want to close deal and if the sign the new deal they could work out a payment plan on the down paymant. !No Credit Checks! Its not the car dealers that are sending these bogus sweepstakes out to you, but rather a third party company who sold their services to that dealership with the promise of bringing more people into their showroom. The sales event will run through Sunday, November 14. NEW INVENTORY 06/08/2022 Cincy's #1 Buy Here Pay Here ! The only requirement is down payment!!! Save. Just toss this type of advertising in the trash. Its a wonder what all those hand prints would do to a cars paint. Well, when I got there, I saw a bunch of people sitting at tables with salesmen with game pieces that looked exactly like mine, showing a match to the Grand Prize number. Online, offline, email, or postal. 15 dealerships and 10 of them are running similar cash winning ad campaigns makes out for a very long day while test driving dozens of cars for ~$250. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. There is no disclaimer on the mailer that you have to buy anything to receive this prize. I go back the next week to speak with the person I originally went through and he showed me the Camaro on the lot in person. Grand Prize: 2019 Jeep or $25k in cash Well, when I got there, I saw a bunch of people sitting at tables with salesmen with game pieces that looked exactly like mine, showing a match to the Grand Prize number. Category: Auto Dealers "I usually, just like everybody else, I just throw this stuff away," he said. (419) 404-8018. 1853 N Bridge St. Chillicothe, OH 45601-4110. And who can read that fine print at the bottom. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. In addition, all pages on Bizapedia will be Tri State Used Auto Sales LLC Derrick Williams Peirre Jackson 7353 Colerain Ave 45253 Cincinnati , Ohio USA Phone: 513-498-4939 and 513-510- Web: Tri State Used Auto Sales LLC. Our objective is to utilize experienced markets to ensure stability to your insurance program. The buy one, get one free deal is well known but its not often seen on car lots. 2013 Lincoln MKZ. He did not get back with me for weeks. That same night mr & mrs came dealership to sign the papers. Then he told me my second job not showing i work there! This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Do not Sell or Share My Personal Information. BBB reports on known marketplace practices. If the car dealership is not going to check the confirmation code over the phone then this contest is a very crappy one. Here are some easy ways to protect your cars paint. BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. Visit us today for a test drive! Nov 27 2016 10:21 AM . They need everyone to come forward on these guys, they already know about them. Fast and Easy! Of course I get upset. I come back with my boyfriend that evening and we try to apply for the car. Thank you everyone who has let us know about any unauthorized reposts on YouTube, Facebook, or any other platform.Commercial inquiries: BigKleib34@gmail.comFan Mail: I would guess that most everyone won a hundred bucks in that game if the confirmation code was never used. Our Buying Programs options from . By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Do you need a new iPad or have an undeniable desire to own a new stereo system? This is a help forum - bad advice will get you banned, and we do not consider "just joking" to be a defense of advice that would be harmful if followed. Consumers love to do business with someone that can admit mistakes and state how they made improvements. Sanders said she would come in the following week. Car dealers are crooks. however as a result of buying an extended warranty i got free oil changes for life. Our objective is to utilize experienced markets to ensure stability to your insurance program. still nothing. !Milage as low as 22kWe get everyone approved, no credit needed!$700-$3800 DownAll Payments starting @ $99 weekly or $198 every 2 weeks ! Ottawa County. This dealer sends out mail about winning prizes to lure in customers to buy used cars under false pretenses. Write a review. 19. The makeup counter employees can be a bit, Min S. said: From the initial phone call to my appointment this morning, service has, Michelle O. said: My husband and I searched and searched for a way to redo our, Drea L. said: My little girl broke her glasses today, and it was too late to go to, Brooke L. said: This is a go to for my family and I when we are getting alcohol. The store was established in 1974 and since then has grown to be a strong supporter of. Oak Harbor Tractor. the General manager said Hollywood Florida, Patsy Ward Hollywood Public Defender Patsy Ward is railroading a disabled autistic child to prison Los Angeles California, Regal Keto Shark Tank Regal Keto Diet Pills Reviews This weight is usually regained quickly once you go off the cleanse. Such, We offer custom developed lithium-ion solutions that are tailored to the specific. Copyright 1997-2023, Ripoff Report. The other variation on this scheme is when I get mailed a key! Bluffton Icon Media LLC TRI STATE AUTO LIQUIDATORS LLC TRI STATE AUTO LIQUIDATORS LLC has 1 rating, 5925 W Harbor Rd, Port Clinton, OH 43452, USA. I called the bank they told me they never received the contract.I called Thier " so called third party" appone they told me to talk to the dealer bout the contract. As Always all you need is the Down Payment, License and a Current Paystub !! All this was done in like 4mth time frame and mrs sanders had the car the whole time. https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tri-state-used-auto-sales-llc-derrick-williams-peirre-jackson/cincinnati-ohio-45253/tri-state-used-auto-sales-llc-derrick-williams-peirre-jackson-pierre-jackson-derrick-w-1395330. Star Smog Station Modesto (Auto Traden CA Dmv Smog Check Station), These Are The 8 Best Spots To Eat & Drink In Lafayette Parish, 8 Best Spanish restaurants In Union County That Are A Must-Visit, Top 7 best Spanish restaurant In Mason County In 2022, Here Is A List Of The Most Popular best Spanish restaurant In Livingston County, These Are The Best Spanish restaurants In Jackson County. There is no use purchasing a policy from a company that does not understand what they are insuring. Call or visit us today for assistance finding your perfect ride! Yupstop in at the dealership and see if YOURS unlocks some safe or other. (Google Joe Gibson Suzuki and read about that fiasco.) Port Clinton, OH 43452-2674. https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tri-state-used-auto-sales-llc-derrick-williams-peirre-jackson/cincinnati-ohio-45253/tri-state-used-auto-sales-llc-derrick-williams-peirre-jackson-pierre-jackson-derrick-w-1395330, Geeks Ondemand LLC, Lizeth Lagomarcino Papaleo Geeks Ondemand LLC, The Geeks Mob SCAM! WRAL ran a story about the promotion. Har-Dee-Har-Har. Lier!I been at my job for two years! These types of things are very misleading. This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2017 03:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: Ford Lincoln Mercury in St. Augustine told customers that if it rained at least an inch on a certain date, theyd get their cars for free. From Business: Tri State Ford is a local Ford Dealership located in East Liverpool, OH. Hunt up a deal with these tips for buying a used car. Theyre often too small to be of any use for your windshield in winter. 128 N Main St, Hamler, OH 43524 (419) 274-2441 Defiance Location: 7784 OH-66, Defiance, OH 43512 (419) 463-9020 Montpelier Location: 12725 OH-15, Montpelier, OH 43543 (419) 216-9145 Swanton Location: 10215 Airport Hwy, Swanton, OH 43558 (419) 550-1569 Lima Location: 3590 Elida Rd, Lima OH 45807 877-237-4831 Sales doubled at the dealership during the promo. Phone number (606) 326-0795. Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors. File your review. Edit. Ferndale WA. Tri State Used Auto Sales LLC Derrick Williams Peirre Jackson Pierre Jackson / Derrick Williams Tri state used auto sales LLC cincinnati ohio on Hamilton Ave are two brothers who scam people out their down payment! I read through the fine print a few times before I figured it out and only because I knew there must be some reason I didnt just accidentally win $1000. Do you want a new TV? I hate getting these things, once every three months or so. Liers! We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. All rights reserved. Look them up on clerk if courts. If you think someone is trying to scam you, this is the place to ask about it. Huge wholesale Clothing at up to 90% off retail cost! With the promise that our payments would be $400 a month and we would have single digits interest. I go and unfortunately was not a big winner but won $10. This company is located in Greenville OH. The next day I received another flier who belonged to my aunt next door, she works 80 hours a week so I called the dealer and asked if I could bring it in for her. They are just using the game to get people in the dealership to try to increase car sales. Instead try this trick to make sure you never need to use a windshield scraper again. They refuse to give it back. Tri-State Auto Liquidators LLC has temporarily set up in the former Cole Motors location on Buckeye St. in Ada with a sale of passenger vehicles from 2010-2021. Back in 2011, a St. Augustine, Florida car dealership ran a promotion that couldve been a storm of trouble. Scan this QR code to download the app now. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. A lot of car shops will have buy three get one free deals on tires, but heres what you need to know about buying tires before you go in. They often promote a variety of sweepstakes with terrific prizes. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. More. The city is handing out $300 gift cards to some 20,000 households. We didn't have a agreement on paying on it or a promissory note! Used Car Dealer in Cincinnati They leave all of the local dealerships cards such as this, the weekend they stop at each and cash them in, $5-$25 at each dealership. Im the mods that of conversation they mentioned they had a Camaro SS, funny because my boyfriend is looking for one. Some southwest Kia dealerships got in trouble with the FTC for this type of advertising (https://www.ftc.gov/news-events/blogs/business-blog/2016/08/ftc-says-car-dealer-took-consumers-ride-again). when you get into the dealership they try and talk you into buying their cars which of course, is the whole point of the mailer. TRI-STATE AUTO LIQUIDATORS: OHIO ASSUMED NAME: WRITE REVIEW: Address: 5464 St Rt 49 Greenville, OH 45331: Registered Agent: Autosmart LLC: Filing Date: January 28, 2021: Estimated amount consumers saved since 1997: $15,590,010,907. company profile page along with the rest of the general data. Sounds good, right? I did one of these. BBB is here to help. If youre vehicle has some unsightly dents, heres what you can do to fix them yourself. DownPayments Range From $700--$3800 depending on the vehicle All Payments starting @ $99 weekly or $198 every 2 weeks ! if the company chooses to hide the private information on their profile from the general public. Tri state didnt agree. We believe fair prices, superior service, and treating customers right leads to satisfied repeat buyers. I asked what happened to meeting the requirements she told me she didnt have all of the down payment that why she didnt do what was needed to close the deal. A dealer will send out mailers to a community with a key included to get people to think they might have the prize-winning key. so between fake promotions and scamming me i no longer dealt with them. City, State. These are common car repair scams you need to know. 5925 W Harbor Rd, Port Clinton, OH 43452, USA. Who's crazy enough to start this website? By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. The bank said sanders work at the previous job list on application in 2012 and her information was not accurate so they was sending the deal back. Call or click for more info on out current inventory! Three months after! Ottawa County. I happened to be taking my kids to a movie near the car dealership, so I stopped by to see what was going on. Certified letter and estimate as proof as Rusty is great at lying just as he did from the start from my truck to his home. This is the best way to manage and repair your business reputation. Well guide you through the process. Tri State Auto Liquidators SALE LOCATIONS Lorain, OH 3/21/23 - 4/3/23 Willowwick, OH 3/4/23 - 3/17/23 James $25,000 Winner! Has your experience with this business or person been good? This is not a fair business practice and they could probably be taken to court. I do not wish to receive anymore phony giveaway letters! We Specialize in Second chance financing. Looking at the mailer, this was basically laid out in the fine print of the prize odds. Only visitors who have been to this place can rate this. The same vehicle was purchased to a guy in March. The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. Tristate Auto Group (740) 633-8897 6 Memorial Park Rd Martins Ferry, OH 43935 CLOSED NOW 14. Heres some evidence that this ploy exists. so for over 10 years, till they went out of business, I brought all my vehicles in every 3000 miles for free oil changes and every time they tried telling me something else needed to be done that was not free i brouhht it to my local gargae who,did it for 1/3 the price the dealer wanted. One such car dealer in North Carolina recently ran a "$25,000 Monte Carlo Game." They sent out lottery-like tickets inviting recipients to scratch off the boxes and if they got a match, they would win between $100 and $25,000.