Shinichiro still had nightmares about it to this day. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Thank you so much! Hell, they had no problem paying the life expenses for a child they never met, just to keep Takemichi happy and out of their way. If you want me to throw hands with the invincible Mikey, I will," Takemichi said, "I'll hate it but I will. The police arrive at the scene. Ah so annoying, he stared at the crumbs on his hands. Shinichiro might be forced to take sides when they fight, and if they ever break up, everyone around them would be affected. Are you ready for the next arc? Led mainly by Ran, who liked to use every opportunity to stir the pot. With Baji's, with Chifuyu's and now with Mikey's and Draken's. Before Kazutora could respond, Hinata piped up, "Maybe he's fallen at first sight." But that was exactly what Chifuyu was doing just because Kazutora wanted to. ", Both Wakasa and Benkei tilted their heads to the side but Takeomi just took a sip of his beer, "Allow me to translate," he said, "I believe what you're saying is Izana thinks Mikey is interested in Takemichi in a romantic sense. Takemichis first impact! While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. There was one boy a grade below him, who wrote Takemichi a ten page love letter. WARNING: The following contains spoilers for Tokyo Revengers Episode 4, "Return," now streaming on Crunchyroll. [Tokyo Revengers] Why did Akkun push Takemichi onto the railway tracks? ", "Yeah, yeah whatever," he dismissed him, "now get out.". Please consider turning it on! List of Future Consequences! Takemichi was the opposite, he never shied away from crying. He's probably into that crap," Hinata said without missing a beat, "and Tora is the type to treat a conversion camp as a mixer. 2022.01.09. Benkei's voice shook him out of his stupor, "If it's not, let's pray Takemichi will turn him down soon.". "But Izana, I swear this one is good," Ran whined. (We also accept donations year-round, so you are able to donate whenever is convenient for you. Read Chapter 21 from the story Tokyo revengers ( x cat reader) under editing by 0i4riya (Liah~~) with 705 reads. Akkun, Takuya, Makoto, and Yamagishi were Takemichi's friends back when he was in middle school, but they had gone their separate ways over the years. Takemichi kicked his feet as he hummed along with the soothing melody. MrsTwilight, ManonDesSources, Spriteiscoco, chimmyannie, ValenentNJ, cigi, Mjneylia, ILikeCatsALot, Cass_Ross, Michitako, zaraza24, Rhiannonsblackbird, Seraphiellight, I_am_sleep_deprived_sue_me, White_Owl8080, kuroneko1012, Kilou_18, Abril_lov, AliceWonderYay, hot_anemic_rat, CaleMitoQin, Tsuki_Noshi_and_her_shithole_so_welcome, CinnamonCiel, BriBrivin05, MetamorphChimer, Skz_love, not_chocolat, Starryn3321, Keininn, beetrayal, WishfullFanfic, Beans_on_toes, Taboo_Z, DeNile200Lol, Just_here_to_read06237, nyancha, usaymin, LukaS5102000, sph400, Sour_Pining, Dreamon_15, angel4books32, riceball_girl, Orpheusi, SapphireBlaze19, Guillotine_chan, Givenismo, Nerachimm, Bootweegrew, TheRoarQueen, and 869 more users Naoto saved him as if he somehow, inexplicably knew that Takemichi would be in danger -- which means only one thing: time travel. Just because Kakucho was normal, didn't mean the rest were. There are already many things that changed since then, Takemichi and his friends are now connected to toman unlike the first timeline where they aren't. RELATED: Anpanman: The History of Japan's Beloved, Bean-Based Superhero. His childhood friend handled his theatrics with the patience of saints, and promised to make the twenty minute drive to Tokyo. Takeomi had told him later, that Senju had refused to come out of her room for days after the incident, even Keisuke had been reluctant to come over again, and Shinichiro was certain if it weren't for Mikey showing genuine remorse and Haruchiyo's forgiveness, that friendship would have been over. ", "Don't give him ideas, being strapped down and electrocuted? Key word: Almost. It's revealed that Akkun was actually the one who drove a car into Hinata (killing her in the original timeline), and not only does he die as a result but Hinata as well. Akkun saying that he did not know that Hina had a little brother. Ep 4: Takemichi meets Akkun in the present! left kudos on this work! Izana sighed. I can't see him as a boyfriend anymore, and it would be weird to date your ex-babysitter." ", "Ok, I hate bringing this up," Takeomi waved his chopsticks around, "but remember that time, he carved Haru's face like a melon.". He followed him out but the moment Izana asked him to get in the driver's seat Takemichi paled, "I meant like in the future, when I'm eighteen and can actually get a license. For Chifuyu, the commander was akin to a pure existence, a mythical creature free from mortal restraints. Even Baji-san steered clear from her war path. Takemichi witnessing Akkun jump to his death. Surprisingly, he didn't seem all that put off by the idea. 6. Chifuyu didn't know what the game was, all he knew was it had a lot of senseless violence, nudity and a rugged protagonist. Takemichi spent enough time around delinquents to know the basics of driving a motorcycle but bikes weren't really his forte. Akkun reveals that Toman is that kind of organization. His Adam's apple bobbed as he swallowed his emotions, "You and Shin shouldn't be forced to lie for my sake.". If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Proceed", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). He stretched his arms above his head to check, and no Mikey didn't sense any tension or sluggishness. Buddy Daddies Bungo Stray Dogs Season 4 Campfire Cooking In Another World With My Absurd Skill Farming Life In Another World The Fire Hunter Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Takemichi tears up, refuses to accept Akkun's confession that he is the one who tried to kill him since he is his friend. You might have a chance now that you're older." They're just a little special. "Let's go." Ran tsked, "I double checked with the others, and Makoto said Mikey broke into their school, and told Michi he wants him. "Fucking finally." He'd probably wallow in his own misery until he did something he'd regret. The two friends head up to the roof to talk and for a split second, it's like they're back in middle school until Takemichistarts praising Akkun for how well-off he's now living. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators . "I have to deal with his crap every day at school," Hinata sighed, "and I have to deal with people thinking we're dating." Takemichi's time with Hinais abruptly cut short when he accidentally holds Naoto's hand. Season 3 He bit his tongue. Takemichi's time traveling ability was originally activated by Naoto's strong desire to save his sister. His obsession was only directed to Hina on that timeline. ", "And they ran away from the cops together," Ran nodded sagely and said, "that's what you call relationship goals. ", "Special." Izana was pretty much the same and look at him, sure he did a bunch of bad shit and went to juvie, but Shinichiro was confident his misbehavior wasn't an indication of any internalized trauma. April 11, 2021 - September 19, 2021 (Season 1)January 7, 2023 - April 2, 2023 (Season 2)TBA (Season 3) Throughout the series, he tries to prevent bad future events by going back in time. "I don't know Mikey, but I know Takemichi-kun!" It's likely not Draken that Akkun is talking about -- it's Mikey. Shinichiro sighed and massaged his temples. He caught Kazutora playing the game at dawn way too many times. I'd kill Mikey if he ever hurts him, but I also trust him not to be a complete moron." When you're a kid, teenagers feel so much older.". He said as much to his friends and they seemed to agree, but as the night went on and the alcohol flowed freely, Wakasa ended up red faced and with his cheek flushed against the table. Chifuyu nodded along, "He's very unpredictable and can go from 0 to 100 just like that." Tokyo Revengers' anime made its debut a few weeks back along with the rest of the Spring 2021 anime series, and the adaptation for Ken Wakui's original manga series has been a huge hit with fans in the weeks since. Tokyo Revengers Wiki is a FANDOM Anime Community. They'll never hurt your feelings." "Now, I have no idea what to tell her," he choked up on his words, "do I apologize for breaking my promise? Maybe after years of stifling his emotions, Mikey could learn to cry again and maybe Takemichi could accept, that selfishness wasn't inherently evil. Izana wished Mucho was here, he was the only one to ever play seriously. Quickly realizing what's going on (as Hanma remarks that he wanted to take out Takemichi at the same time as well), he arrives too late to save Hinata but is just in time to watch her die. The high-school should be the priority, Takemichi could find other ways to commute. It's a very definitive detail of the series - and it looks far less 'big blobby tears' in the Manga. But the person who pushed Takemichi on the first and original timeline is not Akkun. He jumped off the bed and sprinted to the door, "Plus Emma is having a sleepover with Tora and the others, we should crash their party," he glanced back at Draken and smirked, "they might get drunk again and become a little touchy .". For all his antagonizing, it was clear Kazutora respected Mikey as a friend and a leader. ", "My grades have been doing as great as ever. In general Tokyo Revengers as a whole puts a lot of emphasis on crying. Author In Asian Spaces Posted on July 28, 2021 March 2, 2023 Categories Anime Episode Reviews, Tokyo Revengers Season 1 Tags akkun killed hina, akkun kills himself, anime, tachibana hinata, takemichi hanagaki, takemichi meets hina in the future, takemichi watches hina die, tokyo revengers, tokyo revengers episode 12 review, . ", "Everyone likes that song, and it's a very holy song. In the first timeline, Akkun stabbed Kiyomasa and ended up in jail, but since Takemichi's time travel prevented the murder, he's now part of Toman. Cookie Notice "Eh, yeah." She smiled brightly, "He'll always be my first love, and I care for him dearly. I don't think so," he shook his head, "Mikey is just Mikey, he can be very clingy and touchy with his friends." He wouldn't even dream of understanding the commander. His only normal date was a girl who volunteered at the same shelter, where they both decided they were better off as friends. 20 Volume What didn't belong on that list was: Gossiping about your very intimidating commander's love life, with the said commander's sister. Ormaybe that's the point. Who is next in line for the Takemichi? ", "Well, I'd like to help Mikey even if he's not that helpful with Draken," Emma mumbled the last part under her breath, "but I don't even know Takemichi-kun's type. Tokyo Revengers (, Tky Ribenjzu?) Huh, Chifuyu actually found himself agreeing with her. Izana had been happy, when it was just him and Emma in a dirty apartment. Draken stopped mid rant, "Takemitchy is out of town, remember? 13+. Shows what he knows. For the past few weeks, Toman's first division and the girls have been spending an awful lot of time together. Mikey meets Takemichi (Image via Crunchyroll) Mikey, the leader of the Tokyo Manji Gang, takes a special liking to Takemichi. He couldn't come up with one single thing to say. They still had quite a few weeks before that. Akkun then recalls the time when Takemichi fought with Kiyomasa and after they left, they ask the question to each other what will they say to each other if they meet up again after separating ways, Akkun turns to Takemichi and reveals that he is the one responsible for pushing Takemichi to the tracks. ", "Ohh but they might end up dating," Rindou smirked, "they looked pretty chummy in the bar. You may help contribute to the wiki by editing our articles and engaging with the community. Privacy Policy. 99% of Mikey's fights end in under ten seconds. April 19, 2017 Tokyo Revengers' anime made its debut a few weeks back along . Today it was scrabble. Loves anything with a good anime OST. "He is." is a TV anime adaptation of the TokyoRevengers manga. "Izana, could you teach me how to drive?". Chapter 7 Shion shouted. Mikey sneezed. His father hadn't even blinked when their will was read, and he continued to spend as much money on Takemichi as he did before, so did his mother. Kakucho shook in his seat, his complexion growing paler by the second. He peered up at the ex-commander under his long lashes, and Shinichiro could recognize when his friend was acting coy to get out of trouble, "he just might not make the best boyfriend, especially for someone like Takemichi. Season 2 Visit our Community Corner to get started. "Hopefully, it's all in Izana's head." He prayed, that when he finally managed to unlock every achievement in the game he'd settle down. Chapter 6 But the newest episode confirmed just how tough this will be. What happened between Akkun from past to future and during the timeskip for Takemichi. "Nothing." "I think I could do better than a twink with daddy issues." Akkun (Atsushi Sendo) [Tokyo Revengers] Death scene of Akkun (Atsushi Sendo)! From the corner of his eyes, he could see the others wilt. You may help contribute to the wiki by editing our articles and engaging with the community. How could he forget? Relief flooded him the moment he spotted his friend, and as soon as Benkei sat down he blurted out, "What should I do? ", It took him a hot second to process the words, "Wayward brother as in Mikey. We're supposed to be making fun of Mikey. His need for companionship turned him dependent on his ability to offer people what they need, and when he and Shinichiro started working on curbing his worst tendencies, it became obvious just how ingrained this was in Takemichi's personality. A part of me hope she'll be disappointed we're not blood related because if she's not then, then all I did was hurt her for no reason." From then on, Takemichi's ultimate goal has been to find a way to save Hina's life. ), 1. He also inherited everything the two left. ", "I know you hate doing this." They'd go to extreme lengths to protect their loved ones, and while they surrounded themselves with people, the moment they got overwhelmed by pain, they'd revert back into their shells. Akkun proceeds to stand at the top of the ledge and tells Takemichi that he admires him for standing his ground, going back to the past to save Hina. He grew up there and he got to watch Kazutora grow and learn there as well. The Mikey from 12 years ago doesn't exist anymore. They made it! If so, whoever it is better stop. Akkun revealing he pushed Takemichi to the tracks. Why does Naoto remember all changes of the timeline? She fake gagged. He didn't know when it happened or how, but one day as he listened to Shinichiro talk about Mikey's latest stunt he found himself chuckling along. Mikey had no clue why he was sneezing so often these past few days, he wasn't sick or anything. He asked, as if Takemichi was the one being unreasonable. ", "I can hear your depressing thoughts from here." Both Haitani brothers looked disappointed with his reaction, "We got it from a valuable source!" The first and original timeline where adult Takemichi was pushed off the track was where he was nothing but a no name person with no connection whatsoever with toman, so why would anyone wanted to push him? While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. 3 How he was killed? ", Takemichi who had been silently weeping finally let out a loud sob, "But you hate crying!". Izana pinched his eyebrows, there was no getting him to stop now. Chapter 3 Shion spelt half the words wrong, Rindou kept adding random slang from the eighties, and Mochi thought onomatopoeia counted. He smiled proudly, like he was impressed with Takemichi's choice, "Mikey is a formidable fighter. Tokyo Revengers(, Tky Ribenjzu?) An apartment would be ideal, he could get one with a big balcony so he could grow his plants. She said, her pleasant smile not faltering once. After unintentionally rescuing Hina's brother Naoto from the incident, Takemichi becomes determined to work with him to save Hina from an unfavorable future. Emma and Chifuyu turned to Baji. Hinata chuckled, "Maybe, but Takemichi-kun has been like an older brother to me for so long. With a jolt, Takemichi recognizes one of the names: Sendo Atsushi -- his friend from back in middle school, Akkun. Wondering where it all went wrong, Takemichi suddenly finds himself traveling through time, ending up 12 years in the pastwhen he was still in a relationship with Hinata. There was no hint of deceit or anger in Takeomi's voice and Shinichiro had to swallow the lump in his throat because, he didn't know how his friend didn't blame him for what had happened. Kakucho's face scrunched up, like Shion's words had physically pained him, "Why can't he think before he speaks" He whispered. ?" The newest episode of the series effectively sets the stage for this next major arc, Bloody Halloween (or otherwise known as the Valhalla arc), by proving to Takemichi that while he might have returned to the best looking present time yet in the previous episode and even reunited with an older Hinata Tachibana, the journey to change the past is far from over as he witness Hinata's brutal execution right in front of him for the first time. he didn't wait for an answer, "I'm more scared of meeting Emma than Mikey.". - June 28, 2021 07:28 pm EDT. "He sounds like a real character." Shinichiro couldn't remember the last time he saw Mikey cry, the boy even refused to cry at their mother's funeral instead, he spent the entire time comforting Emma. "What? Takemichi didn't want the world to think he was strong nor did he care for glory and recognition, he only fought for other's happiness. A kitten! In the end, not only did Izana play a Thousand miles but with the power of crying tantrums, he also sang the entire thing so Takemichi's visit was off to a great start.