Location: Waipahu, United States. The Hawaiian Wide Kit offers the deepest line capacity over any extension kit made for the Penn Senator 6/0, 460+ yards of 80# mono. PENN Senator 6/0 Fishing Reel with P60 Tiburon Frame (USA) Opens in a new window or tab. Dont forget to include good, clear images of the reel from different angles so that people can see what they are potentially buying. Individually here are the new prices..If you wanted to buy the entire lot, First person with $500 takes it all obo. Wish I had a 308; again, for whatever reason, I seem to be a magnet for left-hander reels and have a 309. Free shipping for many products! This is a Tiburon P20 frame that is BLACK in color. https://www.fishingtalks.com/the-mitchell-320/321-spinning-reels-20347.html. The Hawaiian Wide Kit offers the deepest line capacity over any extension kit made for the Penn Senator 4/0, 320+ yards of 80# mono. Regular 408 on the right. JavaScript is disabled. Penn 113H Special Senator 113H 4/0 With Tiburon Frame Upgrade - VERY NICE COND!! The 408 is a favorite of many people. Whats your paypal? Fits Newell 344, 338 and Blackie reels. James M, it might be worth posting in the forum as well since not everyone will check the blog comments! The 308 is a neat reel. By clicking 'Submit' or otherwise submitting this form you agree to the, By entering this site you declare The color of the body was changed to Sky Blue. These conventional reels feature a 4:1 gear ratio and will hold 300 yds of 30 lb test monofilament line. $14.70 shipping. Dennis, went out today for the first time since November. RARE Penn 112h 3/0 Special Senator with Accurate frame. Here is a very early Mitchell Garcia 308 from the 1959. Thanks, I did some more homework and found the differences were in the years they were produced, and the bail systems. Turned out to be in great condition and a very early model, maybe from the 50s. The need for new style vs old style side plates came about when Tiburon began to manufacture their "topless" style frames. You must log in or register to reply here. James, go to ebay and type in "Garcia Mitchell ads". 059154. Model P60WEX. styxchaser; Apr 12, 2022; Classifieds Node Replies 3 Views 689. Public Price $199.99; Daiwa Fuego Series Spinning Reel. Many thanks for any information that anyone would care to share. I dont like the feel of the reel at all. Great. All work great. Lever Drag Reels; Star Drag Reels; . Dual spool bearings with an aluminum spool and you are well on your way to casting 20lb mono with ease! 1936 was really when the company started to take off though - the year they introduced the . Tiburon 2.2" Frame And Spool For Penn 99 Jigmaster Fishing Reel Upgrade USA Pre-Owned $174.99 fisherman-tackle (9,408) 100% or Best Offer Free 4 day shipping Free returns Sponsored Penn 113H Special Senator 4/0 Reel With Tiburon Frame Pre-Owned $193.50 Extra 10% off with coupon Was: $215.00 10% off abductedbyaliens (799) 100% or Best Offer Please leave me a comment. Get your daily dose of Daiwa. . MINICAST SYSTEM FEATURES: Ultralight MC40 reel with aluminum alloy body and nose cone, smooth disc drag and easy push-button casting. Great reels for halibut, lingcod, and tuna. You will find a printed ad for the 489 there from 1973. Reel is in great condition. Customer Service: 631-274-7042 VINTAGE PENN SQUIDDER NO. Machined, gold anodized one-piece frame. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Temecula, California 92592. Kit includes topless frame and spool. I have been asking for the ability to add pictures to an existing blog for years. that plunger coming out the side of the head gets sticky and wont go into the notch in the bracket to hold it open, photo is on here, put 302 into search and look at holding the bell open topics. It is cheaply made. Ultralight reel with smooth, ball bearing drive, multi-disc drag, Matching 4 1/2 foot, five-piece ultralight rod for 2-6 lb. Public Price $129.95; NEW. This is a 308 with a with spool from 1978. I never liked the feel of the reel and have never used it. (remember, unlike for the 146, the Accurate frame only works with the Accurate spool for this particular reel - don't get one without the other or it's useless) You can mag it to make it more braid friendly. Designed for Penn 113, 113H and 113HLW reels. This is a Tiburon T16 topless frame complete with the black anodized aluminum rod clamp and all of the hardware for Penn International 16S fishing reels. Durable and corrosion resistant anodized aluminum body with a stainless steel insert. Available in black, silver, red, purple . Gears are like new, just lots of old grease. Tried the 314 CAP reel and it worked great. post id: 7615262026. Tiburon and Accurate sold a lot of frames, sideplates, etc. To submit your vote please sign in or sign up, it is free and takes a few seconds. Pre-Owned. Cart. Weighs 14 grams. Designed for Newell 550 reels. But i guess you may know a thing or two more than me :). Call us toll free: (855) 888-6494, Quantum Smoke S3 PT Inshore Series Spinning Reel. Add to cart View Details $ 499.99 $ 399.95. VINTAGE $ 50.00 Buy It Now It will fit the Newell 338 fishing reels as well as the Penn Jigmaster 500 fishing reels. Our 114H Penn 6/0 Aluminum Plate kits will fit the new "topless" style Tiburon frames and the older Tiburon and Accurate frames as well. Ail the internals are Penn. More Info. Berinson Fishing Tackle Company CUSTOM BUILT PENN INTERNATIONAL 50W FISHING REEL WITH TIBURON FRAME. Great blog on the Garcia 320 by The Reel Deal. Those are some really nice reels! The older Garcia Mitchell reels were built to last a life time. I quickly realized however, that I much preferred the "P" series reels. located in whittier 90602 1. price drop/ shimano trinidad 14 fully serviced by daves ( just needs a bearing cap) $190- 2. sold - custom red tiburon penn narrow frame & clamp for penn 4/0. HT-100 drag washers provide smooth drag under heavy loads. Stainless Steel Frame Rings Stainless steel frame rings enhances rigidity to prevent frame-flex. . In addition, we have a tremendous respect for the fishing resources we all love and share. Tiburon frame would be a great place to start, followed by upgraded drag washers and a power handle, either Accurate or Pro Gear. Air brake fins make casting easy. Tiburon T-Bar Reel Handles Brand: Tiburon Starting at: $50.00 The T-Bar offers a considerable advantage over stock reel handles. ** total_quantity ** | ** unit_price ** / ** unit_measure **, Tiburon Newell 200-600 Series T-Bar Handle, Tiburon Penn Senator 4/0 Extra Wide Kit (Hawaiian Wide), Tiburon Penn Senator 6/0 Extra Wide Kit (Hawaiian Wide), Tiburon Yellowfin Kit (Wide) For 505 High Speed Jigmaster. A forum community dedicated to coastal fishers and sporting enthusiasts. Soon to be added to my collection, thanks to Dennis. Im downsizing many of my collections since I no longer seriously collect anymore. This is the same as a 300, except it is a right hand retrieve. Price: $59.95. More Info. It looks perfect ! Get your Tiburon reels and accessories at tunafishtackle.com! This is a Tiburon T16 topless frame complete with the black anodized aluminum rod clamp and all of the hardware for Penn International 16S fishing reels. 399.99. 408 - 1979 on left with 5:1 ratio gears of a 308. Kit includes frame and spool. Will not work on 500, 501 or Newell 344 Reels. Penn Senator 113H 4/0 Senator: Tiburon Frame, Penn Jigmaster High Speed W/Tiburon Frame Made in USA. We want to hook you up with all the latest products and exclusive offers.Drop your email below to join our tribe of die-hard anglers. Cyrus Do u have any parts left for the 146 I have a penn monofil 27 and beleave the 146 is what I need September 5, 2018 at 7:01 am . Here is a very early Mitchell Garcia 308 from the 1959. I also have two Penn Powergraph reels (MadeInJapan) but they are not that bad as Penn Captiva or Powergraph (MadeInChina). It will fit the Newell 338 fishing reels as well as the Penn Jigmaster 500 fishing reels. Tiburon 2.2Frame And Spool For Penn 113H 113HL Fishing Reel Upgrade Made In USA, Tiburon 2.2Frame And Spool For Penn 114H 114HL Fishing Reel Upgrade Made In USA, TIBURON REEL FRAME BLACK P40N WITH CLAMP & BOX *** NOS ***********, Penn Jigmaster 500 Saltwater Fishing Reel with Tiburon Frame, TIBURON REEL FRAME RED P40N WITH CLAMP & BOX *** NOS ***********, Penn Senator 4/0 Tiburon Frame Senator 113H High Speed Serviced by Penn Reels, Penn 113H Special 4/0 Senator W/Tiburon Frame & ALUM. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Here is a 300 from Dennis that he paid $1. . fluorocarbon. This modification will cost you approximately $1 and will give your old reel some serious attitude. Here is a 300 over 35 years ago with an old Garcia rod. Original Accurate frames as well as the original Tiburon frames with a cross bar have flat sides. . 36395 Indian Knoll Road You are using an out of date browser. post id: 7613836800. Tiburon (6) Van Staal . Public Price $109.99; Daiwa Legalis LT Series Spinning Reel. $. $300.00 is normal. Keep the blogs coming Ron, if it hadnt been for this blog those reels would have laid in a box untouched until I died. If you have questions please give us a call 714-546-7553 Quick View. Pre-wound with 4 lb. 10-114 Star Drag Wheel, Aluminum (CUSTOM) Penn Fishing Tackle. Public Price $89.95; Penn Battle III Series Spinning Reel. PENN SENATOR 4/0 with gold TIBURON frame & clamp with aluminum spool . Hi Charles, please post your pictures in the forum, just use the "Ask Your Question" box and click on the "attach photos" link at the bottom of the box to upload images. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. how about $95 shipped? Thank, but not really a collection. Add to cart View Details $ 349.99 $ 259.95. . The reel is extremely clean , absolutely no corrosion or boat rash . C $233.88. Here is a later 408. Thanks for sharing the info.Purchase my first spinning reel in the mid 70s.It was the garcia mitchell 301.Came with extra spool.High quality reel.I sold it years later and regreted to this day. The newer frames have the brass threaded inserts but you still have to be careful and not overtighten the screws. We are an authorized independent retailer of Tiburon Engineering products (TiburonEngineering.com). If you would like to order parts directly from us, you can call us at (417) 873-5274 Mon.-Fri. 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. We repair the following fishing reels: Bass Pro, Johnny Morris, Bionic, Extreme, Carbonlite, Gold Cup, Offshore Angler, Ocean Master, Tourney Special, Cat Maxx, Crappie Maxx, Abu . test line. I am not sure if the Penn 505HS will fit with the P20 Tib frame because the 505HS has bearings. Tackle and Accessories. FishStrong.com is a Salt Strong LLC Company, 1505 S Lake Shipp DriveWinter Haven, FL 33880(855)888-6494fish@saltstrong.com, We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Shopify Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, JCB, ELO, Venmo, Diners Club, Need Help? I dont like the feel of the reel at all. Penn Senator High Speed 4/0 113H reel with a Tiburon aluminum frame and clamp. First generation 308 on right, serial no. . Penn 4/0 SENATOR 113H Conventional Reel With TIBURON 2 3/8 FRAME!! The bail spring is very strong ( feels new ) It just won`t lock open . to upgrade or modify basic Penn reels like Jigmasters, Squidders, 4/0s, even Internationals. Penn 505HS Fishing Reel with TIBURON frame. I bought my first reels in the 60s. Tiburon Fishing Reel parts and accessories help you repair, retrofit, upgrade your Penn, Newell, and Daiwa reels. It comes with the extra-wide purple Tiburon frame and spool. I would do some research to be sure, maybe *****'s site. Slowly gathering custom parts to complete this build. went through this reel over the summer, internals . First 308s had the raised letters France on the side plate. Great reel Penn 113H Special Senator 4/0 Reel With Tiburon Frame & Rod Clamp. to upgrade or modify basic Penn reels like Jigmasters, Squidders, 4/0s, even Internationals. test lines, 1/16 to 1/4 ounce lures, Ultra-compact hard case with built-in tackle compartments, Ultralight MC40 reel with aluminum alloy body and nose cone, smooth disc drag and easy push-button casting, Matching 41/2 foot, five-piece ultralight rod for 2-6 lb. It has a nice Tiburon 1-piece aluminum frame, a beautiful Penn 3-position handle w. red knob, carbon fiber drags, Penn aluminum spool packed tight, to the brim with 50 lb. I have a large number of Garcia Mitchell spinning and conventional reels and am attempting to build a data base on them. No argument taken. Two Penn Jigmaster reels with Tiburon frames and clamps (big upgrade). If you plan on fishing a Jigmaster VERY hard, you may want to look into a . I also have Penns, Ocean City, Lawrence, and other ocean reels. $22.45 Shipping. This means that a spooled 300 spool wont work on the 301. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Youtube & Twitter, 2023 Daiwa US all rights reserved. Temecula, California 92592. We have a passion for the outdoors. I'm interested in all your reels except for the triton and surfmaster. Power Pro backing. Temecula, California 92592. Upvote 0. Penn Senator 114-H With Gold Tiburon Frame $ 200.00 Buy It Now $14.50 Shipping Condition: Used Location: Mesa, United States Here we have a used upgraded Penn Senator 114 H U.S.A. made fishing reel. Upgrades, Vintage Off Shore TackleFishing reels, Penn Fishing, Smooth Drag, Supertuning, Tiburon 5 Responses. Ken, please post your reel for sale in the Classifieds forum by clicking on the link and using the "Ask Your Question" box. More to come! Spool Made In The USA, Will Fish Tackle Reel Frame and Drag Plate (Tiburon? Changed Penn Reels To Tiburon Frames/Penn Senator6/0 114 114H 114Hl Frame Black. Righthook; Jan 9, 2023; You should solder some balance weights on the rotor to make it smith retrieving. First 308's had the raised letters "France" on the side plate. My guess it came out in late 60s. Were here for you! I own one that is in great cosmetic and working condition and look very well made imho.. NEW. Tiburon P16 frame in silver from Vintage Offshore Tackle, Randy Pauly. do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers. test lines, 1/16 to 1/4 ounce lures. Its a perfect size for tucking in your luggage, strapping to a backpack or just keeping handy under the car seat. Start typing to see products you are looking for. See what the 314 and 300 look. Hi! braided line and a short topshot of 30 lb. This saves a bunch of money. This passion is fueled by our incredible outdoor experiences we have enjoyed over the years with family and friends. 059154. Tiburon fishing reels are the most innovative big game reels available today. Tiburon Engineering. Hifishgear91-775 Papipi RoadEwa Beach, Hawaii 96706orders@hifishgear.com808.689.63689am to 5pm HST. Gave the CAP reel a try today 3/9/17. Tremendous contribution to the group. Hi Ron :) didnt mean it like i wanted to argue with you about it, im just really curious about your reasons, i cant compare mine with the garcia mitchells because i dont own one or even seen one in the last 30 years, wich is why i got my garcia in the first place, i wanted to own again the reel my late father taught me to fish with. Berinson Fishing Tackle Company do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers. Daiwa Tatula MQ LT Spinning Reel. Sold out Tiburon Penn 4/0 T-Bar Handle Original price $ 49.00 - Original price $ 49.00 . The first thing is Accurate hasn't made these for many years. Includes set of rod mounting hardware. Here are some spools for the 300, 400, 410, and 440 reels. $275.00. Same deal, 501= bushings, 506HS= bearings. Welcome Clarence, Willy, and Javier, register and join us. I am already planning to use them. Daiwas easy casting spincast or spinning tackle in its own ready-to-travel, ultra-compact hard case. So what do you think? OLD General USED Fishing Tackle Classified Ads. I also have quite a few Ocean City, Penn, and DAM reels too. Custom Ulua Fishing Reel (Penn 4/0 Extra Wide) 113HLW, Tib Frame T4WEX and Spool from Vintage offshore, Cortez Conversions Side Plates, Alan Tani knob, Motive Fabrications Off Set handle and Star in Stainless steel. Impressive colection! TIBURON P60W FRAME FOR PENN SPECIAL SENATOR 114HLW 6/0 WIDE FISHING REELS, GOLD IN COLOR. This is a new old stock Tiburon T16 Topless frame complete with a black anodized aluminum rod clamp and all of the screws, nuts and washers that you need to mount it to your favorite fishing rod. . PM me and maybe we can work a trade. We encourage all to honor and conduct themselves within the governing harvest game laws that are established to help conserve or protect our fishing resources. Add to cart View Details $ 119.99 $ 59.95. . some say its for good looks but the frame stiffens up a lot and like valkyrie said the side plates give it a better feel. Add to Cart. Traded for these 410. Yes, I have quite a few Garcia Mitchell reels, both spinning & conventional, plus a 489. 2023 Salt Strong, LLC These frames have a recess and a raised lip on sides of the frame. First I bought a Mitchell Garcia 410, and the second reel I bought was a Mitchell Garcia 440. The 12T reel is designed for light tackle use on medium-weight gamefish such as wahoo, striped marlin and similar fish. I have a Garcia bait caster for bass and crappie fishing, but, prefer the spinning reels (no backlash, never could get that right). The Accurate frame for the Penn International 12 reel is used to upgrade and customize your Penn International 12 fishing reel. It is cheaply made. I dont even know where I got it from. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. New Project: Custom Penn 4/0 Narrow. hay I got about 300 Mitchell reel plus a 510 in the bunch, I plan on down size soon just move dont have room for them. Lot of 2 Penn Jigmaster 500S Saltwater Fishing Reels 500 S. You are bidding on a lot of 2 Penn Jigmaster 500S saltwater fishing reels. The bail on the 3000 I had the same issue. 36395 Indian Knoll Road Designed forPenn 500 & 501 series reels. TIB 114 NARROW FRAME 2 1/4 WIDE VERY CLEAN NO CLAMP GREAT SIZE FOR A 114 PENN. Charles, will look forward to hearing more about the Mitchells you have. For the 400 in 64 it was a tungsten line guide, it was in 66 they added roller line guide bumpers on the bail system. | Web Design by Devote Digital | Privacy Policy. Reels. The original specs for this reel which came out in the 60's was 220 yards of 20b mono. I almost bought a 408 a few years back, but didnt. more Penn Senator 114-H Fishing Reel. Prices are firm. See pic on right. Soon to be added to my collection, thanks to Dennis. Reel works great for trolling and casting lures. The spool rotates in the opposite direction than a regular 300. 140 FISHING REEL WITH STEEL GEARS & GUTS. As my reel is pictured, the Side plates and trim rings are also Penn Senator stock parts. SS yoke from Smoothdrag.com. test lines, 1/16 to 1/4 ounce lures. Price: $18.99. TIBURON 2 POSITION NEWELL T-BAR CONVENTIONAL FISHING REEL HANDLE- USED. I only have two old Mitchell reels left. Exclusions Apply. FREE SHIPPING on orders over $100. Those are sweet old Mitchells, particularly the 400, 301 & 308. Today, BD has grown into the leading digital media platform for all things saltwater fishing, bringing our large and passionate community the best and most authentic fishing information in the form of fishing reports, fishing gear reviews, fishing recipes, saltwater fishing articles, tackle tips and more from coast to coast. I got a G 220 from.the initial run, and it was a decent reel. Get the best deals on Tiburon Fishing Reels when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. July 13, 2016 By steelheadkiller. Available in black. Fighting Belts; Fishing Books; Fishing Catalogs; Harnesses; Hooks; . Penn Tiburon. Please leave a phone number in your reply if you want a response. View Schematics, Owners Manuals, and Repair Information. Line would have to be removed and put back on in the opposite direction. Each has 65 lb. Tiburon; 5. Come join the discussion about safety, licenses, tips, tricks, rivers, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! If I like what I see, I'd be interested in all of them. I bought it wrapped in a plastic bag without testing it. BD Outdoors began as a forum-based fishing community to connect saltwater anglers and provide a home to share the latest fishing reports and news. Reel was made in 1958. . Buy Penn Reel parts online. I think this is an early version The serial number is -23906. Penn is a staple in the fishing tackle industry. Reel weighs 16 ounces, has a spool width of 1 5/8 inch, side plate diameter of 2 3/4 inch, gear ratio of 3 1/3 to 1, and holds 250 yards of 12 lb monofilament fishing line. For the older frames, you will need to use the stock Penn inner rings. Melton International Tackle's big game fishing reel selection is comprised of only the finest reels on the market today from manufacturers such as Shimano, Accurate, Penn, Alutecnos, Avet, Daiwa and Lindgren-Pitman. Penn Tiburon. Like my 301? (1992 Penn Catalog) Construction: Machine-cut, heat-treated stainless steel main and pinion gears and drag cams. The 400 was in production in 64 and 66, and the 410 was in production in 66 and 68. Available in black, silver, red, purple, electric blue and green. I love the narrow spools and easy casting ability of these little dreams. Used Penn 112h 3/0 Special Senator. Each has 65 lb. You are not currently logged in as a Club member, so you won't be eligible for discounts or exclusive products. they make things fit together just perfect and leave no room for any kind of play. For the 410 in 66 it had a tungsten carbide line roller, and in 68 it had a roller line guide. Penn. TIBURON T16 TOPLESS FRAME FOR PENN INTERNATIONAL 16S FISHING REELS GOLD IN COLOR NEW OLD STOCK. Thanks Vale and Dennis. This frame is no longer available from Tiburon and is almost impossible to find. Later release of the first version 308 on left, serial no 0836065 dated early 60's. First generation 308 on right, serial no. Will also fit Newell 546 reels. I see you are into spincast. The Penn Senator 16/0 is the heart of the reel. 2666 South Grand Ave.Santa Ana, CA 92705, United States Phone: 714 546 7553 Email: info@tiburonengineering.com Add to wishlist. http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v7t=DSCN7831.jpg, http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v7t=DSCN7834.jpg, http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v7t=DSCN7837.jpg, http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v7t=DSCN7840.jpg, http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v7t=DSCN7845.jpg, http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v7t=DSCN7849.jpg, Penn Narrow HS Jigmaster w/Tiburon Framesuper clean reel, ACCURATE AND TIBURON FRAMES FOR PENN REELS in Ventura County, Penn 6/0 Narrow 114h Fishing Reel, Tiburon Frame & Spool, Penn Reels and a Custom wrapped Jig stick, January to April 2023 - Fishing Report from Sport Fish Panama Island Lodge. Still havent wet a line yet since November of last year. In the span of almost 30 years they have invested time, energy and passion to build a thriving American-made fishing reel company that is pushing technology at every curve to bring innovative products to . *, TIBURON P20 BLACK FRAME FOR NEWELL 338 AND PENN JIGMASTER 500 FISHING REELS. Description. or Best Offer. They were founded in 1932 by Otto Henze in Philadelphia, where he made the first two reel designs (F and K) while working for a bigger fishing reel manufacturer at the time. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Penn Jigmaster 500 Saltwater Fishing Reel with Tiburon Frame at the best online prices at eBay! Here is a Mitchell Garcia 301. Spool from the 300s will not fit. Prices are firm. the side plates also help dissapte heat in high drag situations. Designed for Newell 447 reels, will also fit Newell 540 reels. Designed for Newell 454 reels. Fits Newell 344, 338 and Blackie reels. 2023 - Berinson Tackle Company | Design: NEWELL SPOOL FOR PENN SPECIAL SENATOR 112H 3/0 REELS, PRE-OWNED, ACCURATE FRAME FOR PENN JIGMASTER, JR. 501/506 REELS-RED, NEW IN THE BOX, ACCURATE FRAME FOR PENN SQUIDDER, JR. 146 REEL, NEW IN THE BOX, PENN SPECIAL SENATOR 113H 4/0 ACCURATE YELLOWTAIL SPECIAL KIT. Tiburon still makes the frames for the Penn and some Shimano reels (TLD 20 and 30 2 speed) but doesn't make the sideplates. Fits Penn Jigmasters 500, 501, 505HS & 112H 3/0 Reels. SPOOL **#2****, Penn 4/0 Tiburon Frame Spool Senator 113H Stainless Gears Extreme serviced, Penn 6/0 Tiburon Frame 2 position handle Senator 114HL, Penn 349 Tiburon Frame 2 position handle Mariner Newell spool SS Gears Serviced, Penn 4/0 Tiburon Frame Power handle Senator spool 113H Narrow ss gears Serviced. Ron, Thank you for pointing me to your Mitchell blog. I'll take the red on red penn 500. I removed the old grease and sprayed it with Corrosion X. Reel is really smooth and ready to fish. This Garcia 3000 was made in Japan. Im not left-handed, but ended up with a 301 that is missing the line guide & screw (Ill fix it someday); and also have a fairly uncommon 301C that doesnt get used much. It is the high speed version of the 308. accurate's tollerances are incredible. One has never been used, the other, I used a lot as a teenager and adult. Ron is * PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS FRAME WILL NOT FIT THE NEWELL BLACKIE REELS. Tiburon frame and Cortez Conversions plates, Motive Fab handle and star in stainless steel. Penn Fierce IV Series Spinning Reel. Designed for 200-600 Series Newell reels. Spool from the 300s will not fit. Mitchell 314. Email for more pics! Kit includes frame and spool. Later release of the first version 308 on left, serial no 0836065 dated early 60s. Available in black, silver, red, purple and electric blue. This is the perfect one-piece anodized aluminum frame, so your reel can be used for fishing for Marlin, Sailfish, Shark and Tuna. After I had 4 "P" series reels, the "G" models came out in 1986 or 87? 505 High Speed with Gold Tiburon Frame Fresh #25 Izorline- $70 Penn Surfmaster---$25 . Too bad newer reels are not built to last. I started fishing Newells in 1983. The Captiva is a very smooth reel, but it just can't take salt water/air well. This frame is International GOLD in color. This version came out in 1978. Selling this a very nice Penn 112h Saltwater conventional reel. . Available in black, silver, red, purple, electric blue and green. Topless Frame & Wide Spool Kit (for Penn 113H & 113HLW) $ 207.95. Will not work on 505HS or Newell 344 Reels. I got some check tomorrow and I will let u no how ninny I got and send pic. Will not work on 505HS or Newell 344 Reels. Please leave a phone number in your reply if you want a response. The Conklin company on Santa Ana California were the distributors of Garcia branded stuff. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands . The handle and spool cap was changed to gray, and handle sticker was changed to blue. Ultra-compact hard case with built-in tackle compartments. The 410 has remained one of my favorite reels. I removed the old grease and sprayed the gears with Corrosion X. Reel is smooth like new now. Biggest change was the gear ratio was changed back to 5:1, using the gears of the 308. Ive got a 400; not as nice cosmetically as the one pictured, but I like it a lot. The engineering, quality and functionality behind every Tiburon product speaks volumes to the years of service and reliability to be enjoyed. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. The drought has been declared over after 4-5 years of dry winters. Tiburon Frame And Spool For Penn 114H 114HL Fishing Reel Upgrade Made In USA $194.99 or Best Offer Tiburon 2.2"Frame And Spool For Penn 114H 114HL Fishing Reel Upgrade Made In USA $194.99 or Best Offer Tiburon 2.2" Frame And Spool For Penn 99 Jigmaster Fishing Reel Upgrade USA $179.99 or Best Offer Tiburon and Accurate sold a lot of frames, sideplates, etc. 2023 - Berinson Tackle Company | Design: PENN SPECIAL SENATOR 113H 4/0 ACCURATE YELLOWTAIL SPECIAL KIT, PENN JIGMASTER 500 ACCURATE ALBACORE SPECIAL KIT WITH SPOOL AND BLACK FRAME, NEW, NEWELL SPOOL FOR PENN SURFMASTER 100 REELS, PRE-OWNED, NEWELL SPOOL FOR PENN SURFMASTER 200 REELS, NEW IN THE BOX. Was planning to go next week, but series of storm hitting again. Available in black, silver, red, purple, electric blue, and green. First Version Of Mitchell Garcia 308. I have ordered new side plates that have been designed to match up with the Tiburon frame. Get in touch with our team for anything you need. SPOOL **********, Tiburon Frame And Penn Spool For Penn 500 Jigmaster Fishing Reel made in USA, VERY RARE - NEW CLEAR NEWELL S332-5 with TIBURON FRAME & HANDLE. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. View full details Pro Challenger Stainless Steel 4:1 Gear & Pinion for Penn 113H Both 302s. PENN 114H2LW Special Senator Star Drag [1187312] MSRP: $179.95, Mfg Part Number: [1187312] . Charles, have the 308, 408, 400, and 410? This passion is fueled by our incredible outdoor experiences we have enjoyed over the years with family and friends.