The Dangerous Stuff almond English toffee is how we began. I assumed the camera would auto correct if I titled it to the side to get a long view. 12/23/2016 D T. Out of the ways" shop in a warehouse but it is worth the search. Will revisit when in the area. They may have had a sign posted, but I certainly did not see it until we were leaving. Baked, This place is pure magic in my opinion. It did not so there are moment. He ate it because he was hungry. 60. Would not recommend. I was downsized too many times so I knew I had to be in control of my own destiny using my high level of integrity, attention to detail, and education. I have sent toffee to business people, and to family. And this is not based on just one visit for us. Courthouse Pub is truly a hometown establishment, owned by life-long Mason residents Joe Ghinelli and Cliff. After hearing from friends and family how much they loved her newest creation, Laura decided to begin selling "The Dangerous Stuff." She had just given birth to her 6th child, Tommy, and figured this would be a nice source of some extra money at Christmas. site design 2014by KIM PATTERSON - WEBMASTER, http://www.michiganareaparanormalsociety.com. Get directions. Curated collections of fine artisan edibles; guaranteed to impress. Men, DUI or DWI offenders, and criminal justice clients are supported for this Michigan . Monday for lunch , traveling through. What is the number of active homes for sale in Mason, MI? Highly recommend partnering with The Toffee Store. Conjointly, our church had a bake sale & I created a toffee recipe for my contribution. "I hope we find someone who can see the same thing.". View all 16 Locations. Gift Shop. Obviously management prefers to cater to them rather than the "average" patron. We'd never been to this place, and we just wanted a snack. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. A second staircase opens up into a second-floor room with several windows, where servants once lived. Burgers are decent but other fare we've had is definitely mediocre. The chocolates include giant 2" x 2" squares of caramel. What is the average time to sell a house in Mason, MI? Share Email a friend; Hours. "This was an over-the-top mansion, essentially.". (517) 676-3696 306 S Cedar St Mason, MI 48854 CLOSED NOW 2. Companies below are listed in alphabetical order. They still add a 4% additional service charge if you pay with credit cards. I truly enjoy this winding road of a journey. My companion order ther 7oz steak dinner for 12.99. They have marvelous tea in here. Heidi made it happen! Established in 2012. Not that that is a long time, but it feels like forever when you have had a bad dining experience. MLS# 80004209. The Vault Delicatessen. In addition, I am hearing comments like best toffee Ive ever had and the presentation was gorgeous . Play Learn and Grow Childcare Michigan. 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & REALTOR, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Before You Buy, Look for Red Flags in the Neighborhood, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. My personal favorite is the Cherry Birthday toffee, but you really cant go wrong with any of them. The best toffee Ive ever eaten. The house has be rented by many over the past 15 years, even though most have not stayed very long; one tenant moved out at 2:00am due to the amount of spirit activity in the house! Delivery & Pickup Options - 28 reviews of Zak & Mac's Chocolate Haus "Sells fudge, brittles, chocolates, truffles, taffy and candied nuts. Service was excellent, fast and friendly. Oy. who killed tyquan chiraqology; can you smoke maple leaves; shane and friends podcast; park nicollet mychart I would probably eat here again if in the area. Bill Chalmers, Owner Cartessa Real Estate Company . It is the county seat of Ingham County. Would highly recommend stopping by if you happened to be in lovely, downtown Mason. The wait staff is friendly and efficient! Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. She went above and beyond to create a gift that made my clients feel the appreciation that I have for them. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. 394 ft $ Dessert American. Did NOT have to ask to be served quickly, and the bartender greeted us as we stepped inside. Our experience was ruined when I paid with a credit card and got the statement, and it showed a service fee added to my bill. Service is always friendly and quick. I order consistently on a monthly basis and I am 100% satisfied with the products and the service! I got a hamburger which was reasonable, but my fries were extremely burnt. Charity Organization. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. The Feintuches took out walls Jewett had put up, took off the enclosure around its stone porch and reinstalled oak trim original to the house that had been removed and stored in the attic. Over a decade later, my team and I are honored to be part of your gift-giving. What is the median home price in Mason, MI? It has become a family favorite & must visit when our kids come home from Chicago. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. This experience is truly second to none. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 8,252. Fair prices, GREAT, attentive waitress. 377 were here. I love sending Toffee from Heidi as gifts! THE most fabulous Pepperjack seafood soup in a bread bowl I have ever had. Heidi and her team are great. It's a piece of history worth maintaining,said owner Jetti Feintuch, and she hopes to find a buyer for it who feels the same way. We sell delicious homemade English Toffee. Desserts Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Contemplating ordering a second batch immediately because its taking everything in my power to keep from eating it all in one sitting. Copyright 2023 Greater Lansing Association of REALTORS Food was good though and prices were average. No tissue paper or bubble wrap is spared to ensure your order endures shipping and arrives ready for an Instagram-worthy unboxing experience. Oy. see review, Talk about a very dirty restaurant not sure about the restrooms as I didnt use it. They always take care of us. It's something worth keeping.". Our food order arrived very quickly and was perfect. RIVERTON TOWNSHIP Members of the Western Michigan Old Engine Club held a plow day today, Saturday, April 29, on property owned by club member Tom Story. Sysco house.More. I had one guest call to say dont bother worrying about figuring out what to get me for Xmas, I want ten pounds of that toffee! Buying a home for the first time can be terrifyingly intimidating A pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer stronger. The Jewett home was built in the 1800's by a lumber baron, in the 1920's the house was purchased by the Jewett family, there they raised their children until the 1950's when they converted the large home into a funeral home, that served the Mason area until 1990. words to ruin the experience of other diners no matter where you sit. It is not uncommon to hear disembodied voices, see balls moving without help from the living or smell phantom cigar smoke. Had to chase waitress down to have it fixed. Welcome home to Columbia Lakes! The house was remodeled in 2000 and a built in bar, and sun room were added. Free shipping for many products! Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Chinese Sysco house. In 1990 the funeral home closed and the house was converted back to a private residence again. On Average the houses for sale in Mason, MI spend an average of 48 days on the market. see review. We can do that. Itd be our pleasure. Just seems weird that two simple lunches (burger and sandwich) and both were wrong. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Overall good time. Great service. Looks like a great place to catch a ball game! So I combined pure, gluten-free, crisp toffee with a fun environment and my joy of creating elegant and memorable gifts. Sweet Perfections | Mason MI Burgers are decent but other fare we've had is definitely mediocre. This is an 8 oz. Excellent beer, very friendly, intimate atmosphere. 02/26/2018 - t & J These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The food was average. The Toffee Store was so easy to work with for my Baby Shower and the people were incredibly friendly. Price Point Prefer to include a hand-addressed notecard and personalized message? Cool spaces: 132-year-old Victorian home on the Grand River, 'Quiet neighbors' a selling point for this DeWitt home, Former opera house back on the market in Charlotte. We offer Toffee Selections, Toffee Collections, MI Artisan Gift Boxes, and North American GIft Boxes for Corporate Gifts, Guest Favors, and simply indulging. Website (517) 364-1000. Thanks Heidi!! Walked in and the front counter person was outside doing who kn resealable pouch of Salted Caramel Bark. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Tue. Our records show it was established in 1980 and incorporated in Michigan. They just have the right mix! document.write(new Date().getFullYear()) The Toffee House. 0.09 miles, Bad Brewing Company ($$) Their toffee is delicious and packaging is professionally done. 100% of travelers recommend this experience. Michele was absolutely amazing, she was very attentive and on the ball! Thu. There are 48 active homes for sale in Mason, MI. What restaurants are near Courthouse Pub? Seems like a popular place, nice atmosphere, but that's where it stops for us. She quickly went to kitchen to have items fixed and even gave discount on husbands lunch. Best nearby. Bookmark Update Menu Edit Info Read Reviews Write Review. Is this your restaurant? Heidi has helped me with delicious choices for our customers. I send a goodie box to family after staying with them. 24 within 3 miles. A 200-square-foot insulated three-seasons room was added to the home, with skylights and plenty of windows. Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. CLOSED NOW. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Is The Teahouse currently offering delivery or takeout? 0.09 miles, Bestsellers Books and Coffee ($$$) It sits on just under a half acre in an established residential neighborhood just a block from Mason's downtown. And the Pepper Jack Crab soup is awesome. It is the perfect blend of sweetness, chocolate and butter that gives it a flavor that . Fair prices, GREAT, attentive waitress. This place needs to learn how to treat their customers. I walked in tonight 15 minutes before closing and was given an extremely bad attitude. So are the high archways, one of which opens up to a wood-burning fireplace with a hearth made of Italian marble. ft. house located at 410 Mason St, Flint, MI 48503 sold for $35,000 on May 19, 2011. I love the variety she offers and the way everything always looks spectacular. comfortable. 51. 308 likes. No questions have been asked about this experience, Courthouse Pub, Mason: Hours, Address, Courthouse Pub Reviews: 3.5/5. Specials were advertised on multiple chalkboards. MLS# 5020144263. However, thankfully no other ones do. Child Care Service. Williams said the Jefferson Street house, listed at $299,900,was built to be a showpiece. What are some of the most popular neighborhoods near Mason, MI? Mason, MI 48854 (Map & Directions) Phone: (517) 676-6941. Fresh baked breads, scones, muffins, pastries, and cookies, including a gluten-free selection. Cuisine: Bar, Pubs, American New Neighborhood: Mason. They sell Frankenmuth Fudge Kitchen fudge (as does everyone around here) , and cones of candied nuts . We both really enjoyed the mac andjack bites. Would not recommend.More. Diner, American, Breakfast, Sandwiches, Pork chop was great, but expensive. From our signature treat, The Dangerous Stuff, to our chocolate barks and caramels. 0.1 mi $$ - $$$ Brew Pub Bar Pub. The taste is heavenly and quite possibly our tastiest bark to date! Distance: Before I met Heidi I had no idea what I was missing out on! He died in 2006, and it's simply time to sell it, she said. Test Your EVP Skills. The service has always been superb and the food is homemade best of all!! They have a large selection . The Toffee Store evolved from a confluence of life events. When I explained that all she wanted was a glass of wine, the light bulb went off - apparently she thought "wine by the glass" was some sort of pre-packaged can of wine. I requested the chicken wet buritto with light beans. Brokerage. They go above and beyond to do what you need and have even helped us on last minute orders. Have worked with This company to provide business to business gifts for customers and referral partners. See pricing and listing details of Mason real estate for sale. 0.08 miles, Bestsellers Books Coffee Co. ($) $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) I get such great feedback! . 6. Thank You Heidi! How Sweet It Island Bakeries Caterers Candy & Confectionery-Wholesale & Manufacturers (1) Website 28 YEARS IN BUSINESS Amenities: (517) 889-5546 1778 Holloway Dr Holt, MI 48842 CLOSED NOW SM I eat alot of dark chocolate. Ordered the fries--wonderful!!!! All rights reserved. Reviews. We top our toffee with milk chocolate and walnuts, and then we drizzle dark and white chocolates on top. The food is always satisfying and plenty. Proudly offering elite corporate gifts, memorable event favors, and artisan gift boxes, we start with our gourmet toffee, Made in Michigan. Seating and service was terrible. Rated 5 / 5. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Follow her on Twitter @GrecoatLSJ. Did not have the food on this visit. We have the best coffee in downtown Lansing with, From Business: Speedy Cafe is a part of the Speedway brand and is a convenience store with freshly made food, such as, pizza, subs, paninis and more. 49. The waitress did not bother to say anything, even though I had plenty of cash on me. The service has generally been decent, however, the last couple of times, I have had the same server - a tall young woman who seems nice enough,but I am not sure about her knowledge base. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Heidi was very responsive and took the time to discuss options to enhance my order and overall experience. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. I always get the cold ones but I am planning to get a hot one for next, From Business: Chapbook Caf is a full-service restaurant that offers a range of soups, salads, quiches, sandwiches, entrees and desserts. more. The menu selection was not too bad. Taste Coffee Company | Mason MI I want to take my 85 year old Mom, but she uses a walker. Disembodied whistling happens almost nightly. 210 STATE ST Mason, Michigan 48854. It is named after the state's first governor, Stevens T. Mason. Not that that is a long time, but it feels like forever when you have had a bad dining experience. As soon as we sat down (please seat yourself), Kendra, gave us menus and asked fordrink orders. I have a hard time eating here as I can't have fried food. 38 reviews #9 of 20 Restaurants in Mason $$ - $$$ American Bar Pub 160 W Maple St, Mason, MI 48854-1657 +1 517-676-6941 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours I wouldn't even give them 1 star if I could. Chat with a friend,, I'll never go to this place again. salads are fantastic and affordable. other food looked good and was reasonably priced as well. they have a nice patio out back perfect for enjoying the previously mentioned salad. View 48 homes for sale in Mason, MI at a median listing home price of $169,900. Not good.Looks I better stick with a slapper.service was good as always.More, Had lunch here yesterday while in town to do antique shopping. It's part of her father's estate. I always get a phone call if sincere thanksfor this thank you gift. , From Business: This Dunkin' Donuts is Open 24 Hours. I have only been in a couple of times and although the staff wasn't over the top I thought they were nice enough. "It's important to keep (historical homes) just the way they are.". Food was good though and prices were average. $ Heidi makes it so easy. There are more recent highlights too. Bagels, Coffee Shop, Desserts, Ice Cream The Daily Scoop Ice Cream Shoppe. The Toffee House officially began in April of 2002. BUT- the MI Salad was so big and fresh, the grilled whitefish satisfied (some skin still on), and the Reuben did not disappoint. sent it back and was removed from bill. But was regular size with less chicken and not wet at all. Bar Food Hotels near Michigan Steam Engine and Threshers Club, Hotels near Historical Ingham County Courthouse, American Restaurants for Families in Mason. People who know she owns it often remark about its beauty, she said, and that truly hits you when you go inside. Brunch, Coffee Shop, Desserts, Ice Cream, Cafe Best, Kevin. right between the Mason Meijer and the South Cedar Meijer. I would highly recommend for buisness gifts and even for weddings or showers!. "Its got grand features," he said. It starts with hand-made almond toffee with just three ingredients, butter, sugar and almonds. Take your time and enjoy the sights. Built in 1855 by a wealthy developer, J.P. Coatsworth, the nearly 4,000-square-foot house is essentially a historical mansion that's aged well, with a large stone porch and steeple at the top. The family asks that you respect their privacy & continues to work with and allow the M.A.P.S. Full view. It was hot, cheesy, but NOT crab- it was the imitation. Sold: 3 beds, 2 baths, 755 sq. "I am, at heart, a romantic with a capital 'R,' so when I stand in there I can see the Victorian furniture that used to fill it and the fancy wallpaper," Feintuch said. We will absolutely be coming back!More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Friends of the Mason Library. Book the hotel with real traveler reviews, ratings and latest pictures of Toffee House Resort. Yes, Courthouse Pub & Grill offers takeout services. Her father appreciated the home's history, she said, and partnered with a local contractor to restore the home's interior as close as he could to its original layout. . This was not customary for this era," he said. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Christmas house stream sunset bird gilt embossed 1908 to BERNICE ALLEN Mason MI at the best online prices at eBay! This edition of Around the County is a presentation of House of Flavors Restaurant of Ludington in partnership with Mason County Press. It was posted on the back of the entrance door. They also have Gluten-Free hamburger buns and pizzas!!!! We sell delicious homemade English. Washington Crown Center - Washington, PA (724) 223-7901 (11am - 5pm Mon - Sat; Closed Sunday), Krebs Center - McMurray, PA (724) 260-5071 (10am - 4pm; Wed - Sat; Closed Sun, Mon, Tue). greasy. A specialty coffee shop in Okemos, Michigan. Sandwiches, Subs, Organic, Soups, Deli, Mason Depot Diner ($) The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted.