Signup for Breaking News Alerts & Newsletters. Gordon: Shit. Selina: My mother worked at the 44 Below, just like Anni. You sure this isn't a leap? Bock: You're protecting this guy, Jim? Kenzie: [voicemail] Hey! Baby, what's wrong? [As the CAMERA STOPS, SUPER-TIGHT on the wired glass, the BLURRED PRISONER finally lifts his head As he presses HIS LIPS close to the window -- THEY COME INTO FOCUS - HIS MOUTH IS DISEASED, HORRIBLY DISTORTED INTO A RICTUS GRIN -- THE PRISONER IS THE JOKER --], [Batman faces the door, waiting for it to unlock -- as the Joker continues, quiet, sadistic pleasure in his voice --]. You? Let us know what you think in the comments below. The edge'll match the floorboard impression in the Mayor's study. Batman: What'd you have to do to set up that score? Warner Bros. A tech glitch on the HBO website accidentally revealed the HBO Max and pay cable network's premiere dates for the studio's current blockbuster hit The . Through that door, hallway to the stairs that go to the roof. Okay. Bruce: (voiceover) Murder. Bruce: Alfred, stop. [Batman's eye clocks the Detective, realizing he is THE MUSTACHIOED BOUNCER FROM THE ICEBERG LOUNGE! This is what you wanted, huh? Wait for me, okay? Gordon: Well, you punched me in the face Batman: (he huffs, a slight laugh) Uh-huh. Production in London was interrupted by Covid lockdowns but was able to resume after industry guilds developed safety protocols for productions. ! in the trailer.. Our top story tonight: Just released polls have incumbent Mayor Don Mitchell Jr. and 28-year-old grassroots challenger Bella Ral in a dead heat. For added fun, watch the film as you read the script and youll get a real understanding of how everything comes together. You're scaring her! Don Mitchell Jr.: Why is she still tied? DC is taking a page from Marvel's playbook comic book. Edward Lauder. Oh, he told you about that, huh? I'm Oz. Carmine Falcone: Hey, what's the problem, ladies? To protect his family image? Have you read this file? Look at you, man, what do you-- What do you think this is? https://patreon.com/kickthePJ twitter! Well, I'm not. http://instagram.com/kickthepj my shop! She a new friend of yours? A messy-haired inmate peeks out of another cell door.]. I could see the fear in your eyes. I will kill again and again and again until our day of judgement, when the truth about our city will FINALLY! The deal. He don't bite. He told Falcone that he was going to the police, that he would confess everything. Gordon: Renewal is about rebirth. All told the script clocks in at 131 pages and is available as a downloadable PDF. Arkham Inmate: What is it they say? Gil Colson: Of course, of course! . Batman: It's a drug lab. Looting and lawlessness will be rampant in the parts of the city no one can get to. Riddler might not be able to resist. But in a mansion, in a slum. Twin Two: Get outta here, freak. I didn't shoot! There's only one problem with your little scenario, okay? Justice! Gordon: The hell does that mean, is he or isn't he?! Male News Anchor: Things certainly got hot last night in their final debate before next Tuesday's election. It's a passion. Alright, pull forward, straight down here. Any theories? Forensic: Excuse me. It's done now. Deadline is a part of Penske Media Corporation. Bruce: You lied to me. Batman turns back to Gordon]. I asked you to bring him in the light and you did, we're such a good team. DA was a regular, too! Because to me, you were always just a gimp in an empty suit. I think, somewhere deep down, you're just terrified, 'cause you're not sure he's wrong, huh? The film also explores the lines he will and wont cross in partnership with Selina. Per publicly available screenshots, Gadgets 360 can tell that it's hard to decipher facial expressions and cues, and virtually impossible to see anything in dimly lit shots. He said you were a very important man. Movies. What was he afraid of? Gordon: (on the monitor) Any of this mean anything to you? Where you goin?! Could tear the whole city apart. Falcone: I'm sorry, beautiful. [The two of them stop, spying Mitchell's son in the front row.]. Selina: You don't know what the hell you're talking about, Falcone owes me that money. He said, "Carmine, I want you to put the fear of God in this guy", and when fear isn't enough Oof, y'know? [He GRABS ONTO THE COWLBATMAN ERUPTSKNOCKING HIM OFF BALANCEMORE COPS LAUNCH THEMSELVES at Batmana WILD MELEEBatman having his way with themas the room goes crazyALARMED, GORDON TRIES TO BREAK IT UP]. This is very, very personal. They're here to watch our little trial. Forever. She left a message the night they took her, she called me! We could watch the whole thing together! Right here. He's got, like, five hundred followers, real fringe types. Wayne. Lead Detective: The package was intended for you. Please? The city is underwater. Excuse me. You remember her? A calm before the storm, so to say, before issue #5 where he starts to unfurl into The Riddler. Reactions to the crime continue to pour in Alfred Pennyworth: I assume you've heard about this. Listen. Vivo X90 Pro Review: The New Camera King? Cobblepot: You think you can come after my money, huh?! He grows SOBER. Pete always liked to work out late at night when no one else was around. Because the Joker has been a point of contention within the Batman fanbase, many fans are hesitant to see yet another reincarnation, especially with the overwhelmingly negative reviews of Jared Leto's performance.Fans like Redditor BatGuy10 feel that "We've seen a lot of the Joker recently and I . Unseen Prisoner: You know exactly how he thinks. Batman: It means your choices have consequences. Cop: Hey, lieutenant! Alfred: The killer left this for the Batman? Probably goes way back. Gordon: Right! Selina: I need to talk to you. HEY! That's not you? Male News Anchor: Commissioner Savage served a distinguished thirty-year career on the GCPD--. He was on Maroni's payroll. Just Just put down the gun, honey. Cobblepot: Look. Gordon: But she got too close, right? That's why I made him take your passport, until we could have this little conversation. [In the light of the flickering TV, we see now the Man is handsome, distinguished. I don't think that rat likes you, man. You gonna help me? Gil Colson: Ten grand! We've been doing this together, you're a part of this. Gordon: (over walkie-talkie) Kenzie and the Twins coming your way. It was a shocking crime that remains unsolved to this day. He would've done anything to keep him from becoming mayor, you understand? Vivo X90 Pro: Powerful Hardware, but Is It Worth the Price? Officer: Get this sunovabitch outta here! I'm gonna start crying and all of a sudden some big secret's coming out? They can give us the power to endure, and the strength to fight. And that's why I'm here today. Him, raining on your parade like that? Gotham Post, Gazette, GC1, all of 'em. Killer Croc in Legends of the Dark Knight #12, published in June 2021. Yeah, he's got a car. Goodbye! Martinez: Hey! It was a C4 explosive, sent through the mail. The Batman script is now available to read for free online. But when it's denied, it's your violence you may find. Batman: There's a serial killer. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. Do you? Oh, if only you knew how long I've been waiting for this day. It's under the shoreline loss, where Falcone's holed up. This is a buy. There ain't no penguin here. Well [The Riddler shoots to his feet and runs over to his window.]. The Batman originally began as a spinoff for Affleck, which he might have directed. Gordon: He said put your goddamn hands up, you son of a bitch! Perfect, it's never gonna be that good again. Don Mitchell Jr.: (On TV) --who still believes in everything this city can do. Cobblepot: Hey! Couldn't even look at me. A GLEAMING METAL TOOL. Bella Ral: (On TV) We need a leader, Mr. Mitchell, not a cheerleader. Cobblepot: Yeah! This must be your favorite night of the year, huh, pal? So we orchestrated a play to take Maroni down, big. You did so well. Gil Colson: Okay. The shift in editing over to pages for the movies, characters, actors, directors, composers, crew and galleries is now fully in effect. Maybe Penguin got himself into a jam and working a deal was his only way out. And I could never understand why he looked at me the way he did. Your mask is amazing. Oz, you know Bruce Wayne? Sometimes in the morning, I have to force myself to remember everything that happened. You know, I cut you a lot of slack, Jim, 'cause we got history, but this is way over the line! My mask allowed me to be myself completely, no shame. The Batman leaked clip shows Robert Pattinson's Bruce Wayne save a child from speeding car, gives more clues about plot. Wait a minute, I--. Then, one night, my mother told me who he was. Martinez: I can't get through, the lines are down! Twin Two: The Penguin? The Riddler's latest, it's all about the Waynes. Tech Department Detective: Copying his drive now. Ral: I thought this was a shelter of last resort. Selina: Listen, honey. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA Enterprise and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. This was a truly senseless crime. I'll go calm down the crowd so we can get everyone in. Mackenzie: The hell is going on? Maybe you're the main course. The Man sits up, yells after them; the ninja runs back for a hug. Are you just hideously scarred? Oh, shit, it is, look at that! Thankfully for Warner Bros. and The Batman cast and crew, the quality of the cam-recorded illegal DC movie rips is downright terrible to an extent that it's simply unwatchable. I can't even talk to you. All everyone wants to do is unmask you, but they're missing the point. Gotham Resident: Somebody, help me! Bock: Are you kidding me? Some event, huh? To Falcone? Speaking with Esquire, Reeves relayed his initial conversations with Warner Bros. about directing a Batman film. I hope you're listening, Bruce Wayne, this is your legacy, too. You know, you really could be doing more for this city. Falcone: Look. Batman: I have a source, spoke to the DA tonight. Selina: Whatever it is, it's got her so spooked that she won't even tell me. Where do we even start? Is a Penguin a rat with wings? Whatever it is, it's WET with blood. Gordon: Just give me a minute! Gordon: Why, you got something to tell us?! They're all staring! Gordon: You have the right to remain silent. At the moment, the man across from you, Mister Colson is dead! But when Falcone told him what he'd done, your father was distraught. Mayor Mitchell was a fighter for the city, and I will not rest until this killer is found. Like me. Killer may have taken it as a trophy. If you think you can stop what's coming. I got nine of 'em. Crowd: [Chanting] No more lies! Martinez: Excuse me, commissioner? It's just girl talk. Gordon: It stopped at Waterfront Street. The Batman full movie leaks only reinforce the fact that you should check out the movie in theatres. Could this leak be the missing link between the Reeves Batman universe and the Snyderverse? We work for him. Some video. Annika: [voicemail] He-- He said you gave some information on some drops thing, and that's how he became mayor. He and co-writer Peter Craig chose to keep The Batman separate from Warner Bros recently established DC Extended Universe or any future plans, and focus on Wayne (Robert Pattinson) as a detective. He said he . These have been inserted digitally into the film. Kenzie: No. Annika: [voicemail] Please don't hurt me, please, please, please--! You think he made a mistake? Let me tell you something. Co-written and directed by Matt Reeves, The Batman follows the titular detective superhero in his second year of fighting crime, uncovering corruption in Gotham City as he's led on a chase by the Riddler who is targeting Gotham's elite. He looks like a DRIFTER], [SUPER-TIGHT ON THE DRIFTER'S INTENSE EYES AS HE WALKS]. Listed Price: $22.99 USD , $31.99 CAD US Link Now they will spend their last moments wondering "Why them?!". Good thing the fandom aren' t writing the script for the sequel. Vengeance won't change the past. Does that mean anything to you? ", Gordon: The hell is this? Alfred: Oh, I wish I knew for sure. Yeah, I'm watching it now. "Find the rat?". . Don Mitchell Jr.: (On TV) Under my administration, the Gotham PD has dealt major blows to organized crime and drug trafficking. What are you doing, Kenzie? Next years The Batman will signal yet another franchise refresh for Batman. Martinez, 'round back! Lacerations on the head. It's-- 's a hell of a time to be the new girl, 'cause people are all A little on edge. Don't I know you? But The Batman promises to bring something new: a glimpse at Batman at the beginning of his career, facing off against noirish villains. Mister Wayne! Upstate? Why's he writing to you? I used to see him there. Bruce: (Voiceover) We have a signal now, for when I'm needed. Falcone: [voicemail] Oh. When the villain's limo finally stops, having hit the road several times and lost multiple parts, the Caped Crusaders exits his car and walks up to the mobster menacingly. The Riddler: Riddle number one! Selina: I'm telling you, goddammit, she called me! What are you doing?! He only gives us "h, e, i, s," and "t", so I'm looking for any double symbols to start, trying letters See where it leads. He told me if I didn't do exactly what he said, he'd kill me, I'm so sorry! I'll see you around. Selina: Don't worry, honey. We're live. As far as I'm concerned, that psycho's right to go after these creeps! Bruce Wayne. Selina: No, I just work the bar upstairs. Gordon: Could've at least pulled that punch, man. Maybe he wasn't as smart as you--, [A bit of green text on the screen -- The Riddler: "Did you find him? Batman: That guy pushes drops on the east end. It's thirty kids to a room, twelve years old and already a drophead, numbing the pain. You askin' me to stay? Selina: I'm just so worried! Batman: This is all in your head, you're sick. You don't think that meant something he did there? Batman: It was part of the Wayne Estate. The Batman: The Official Script Book (The Batman Screenplay) will be released on October 4th. Young Jokerz Member: Hey, man--! Unseen Prisoner: He's a nobody. He told me what he did, for my father. 2023 BDG Media, Inc. All rights reserved. He feels these people have all wronged him. We found this, too. Selina: Ow! Gordon: What kinda demented sunovabitch does this to a person? I mean, you ain't a kid no more. No more lies! Bruuuuce Wayne [sigh] You know, I was there that day. Carmine Falcone: Why? Alfred: Have a shower. B a rely visible, the Figure wears a DARK, OLIVE GREEN HOOD -- a homemade executioner's mask, with PRESCRIPTION AVIATOR GLASSES bizarrely outside the hood.]. But what is their real legacy? Before I get into this leak, I must warn you that there are POTENTIAL SPOILERS for The Flash movie in this article. Happy fuckin Halloween. The Riddler: Hello, people of Gotham. If I'm elected, I wanna change that. [Nashton continues singing. Batman: We do what Riddler said: Bring the rat into the light. What do you wanna know here, kid? [A shaking figure practically stumbles out of the car. Gordon: He blasted these out after his message went viral. I don't know about these things. It's okay. RAINY GOTHAM STREETS - HIGH ANGLE - NIGHT, EXT. Cobblepot: It's la. You inspired me! Get outta the car and show your hands! Batman: Your friend got involved with the wrong people, she didn't know any better. We'll give 'em a real, real change now! For this moment. I have to become more. [The cops mutter under their breath but disperse into the hall. Alfred: Blank, yeah, yeah, I understand. Cobblepot: I really don't know, chief. Falcone: Been a long time. Maybe it's beyond saving. That's, like, the worst Spanish I ever heard. Falcone: Yeah. Ral: Exactly! Selina: Who are you under there? Do you know what I am?" Gordon: You mean like you trust me? I thinks he's targeting people close to the case. [Batman takes the card off Colson's chest. Joker: You think they deserved it, huh?! Subscribe for free to Inverses award-winning daily newsletter! We must rebuild people's faith in our institutions. I'm here for my friend. Martinez: Hey, whoa. Now let me ask you again: What did Mitchell tell you? Batman: We know she worked for you at the 44 Below. Female News Anchor: His victim, longtime head of the Gotham PD, Commissioner Pete Savage, was found dead earlier tonight inside the Police Athletic Facilities in the Tri-State Corner Area. Don Mitchell Junior's political career was especially notable for his tough war on drugs when he and city police launched a major sting operation, resulting in the notorious mafia crime figure, Salvatore Maroni with what to this day remains the biggest drug bust in GCPD history. You got the prince of the city there. New York CNN Business . I'm sorry. Matt Reeves reveals he started writing The Batman with Robert Pattinson in mind before knowing the actor was interested. Will you wait for me? Gordon: Oh, well, well, well. [He turns back to Gordon and hits him in the face without the slightest warning. Farrell previously said The Batman had "a really beautiful, dark, moving script, really gorgeous," so Dano's praise should make fans even more excited to see it. [He opens the door -- AN UNNERVINGLY LOUD BUZZING PIERCES THE AIR, MESHING WITH JOKER'S CACKLES as he steps out -- and the DOOR SLAMS SHUT --], INT. You got any idea what Carmine Falcone would do to me, he heard this kinda talk?! Paul Dano claims he was surprised by the lengths to which The Batman went to prevent leaks, including putting a tracking device on his script. The Batman (2022) Trivia on IMDb: Cameos, Mistakes, Spoilers and more. I'll see you when I walk out. Don Mitchell Jr.: (On TV) Now, my young opponent here wants to gut the Gotham Renewal program, established by the great Thomas Wayne, cutting funds from vibrant projects like our Sea Wall, and the safety net for those who need it. Paul Dano's Riddler costumes evokes the notorious Zodiac Killer . I go after him, Lean on him to give up the rat. According to publicly available comments and screenshots, the illegal The Batman rips feature ads for an online gambling and betting website. Director Matt Reeves wrote the script with Robert Pattinson in mind, . What are you doin' to me? Why didn't you tell me all this? He's talking about the old orphanage. And when it does, this whole city's gonna come apart! The rat. He interfered in an active hostage situation. Probably be your last. Batman: That's the rat we're looking for. Ecchymosis, around the wound. Hey, man, take it easy! Selina: Jesus Christ, choices? Batman: That'll put a lot of heat on you. The day of judgement is finally upon us. From a very young age, my family and Martha's family, the Arkhams, instilled in both of us That giving back is not just an obligation. Gotham's longtime legacy of lies and murder! I got shot in the chest. Got what he deserved. Selina: It's gonna kill you eventually, you know that. Falcone: [voicemail] Just take it easy Batman: El Ratta Alada A falcon has wings, too. To not only announce my candidacy for mayor, but also the creation of the Gotham Renewal Fund. Bring him into the light, and you'll find where I'm at. We need to get you out, Miss Ral. Gordon: Paige, on me. He already told us he killed Mitchell. As he EXITS FRAME to answer, we STAY on a DARK HALL BEHIND THE STUDY -- on the wall by the doorway, we see a framed headline: "MARONI DRUG BUST! Selina: Hey, why am I starting to feel like a fish on a hook? Mmm. This reporter had some dirt. And that was your father's mistake. on 4 April 2022 at 5:16 PM. All those slick, sleazy, phony pricks? That's why you killed him? You have the right to an attorney. You'll never hear from me again, nobody will, please--! It's a lot more dangerous than you know--. Do you wanna move in? He cared about her and you. As always with CAM rips, there are severe issues with sharpness, detail, contrast, cropping, angle, and/ or colour. Riddler's asking for you, at Arkham. Although he was the frontrunner for . I believe in its promise. How you been? I thought I might hear from you. All these years I've spent fighting for him, believing that he was a good man--. Batman: You didn't tell me you had a relationship with him. He could be a suspect! You ever think of that?! Selina: You know what? You got the wrong idea, okay? You're a pathetic psychopath, banking on attention! It's got a nice ring Selina: Who am I kidding? Hey, hey, hey what's going on? Gordon: (reading) "Sins of the father", [Batman looks to his right -- on the opposite wall, those same words, again written with green paint. Christopher Nolan introduced a realistic take in Batman Begins with Christian Bale, and Zack Snyder brought Ben Affleck as a grizzled veteran Batman. Get back here! Nashton: No! Star Wars Torture them with the horrifying questions just like they tortured me. In The Batman, Matt Reeves chose to . But too many have been left behind, for too long. Your father was in trouble. This is the Riddler speaking. Your family history. . Looking down on everyone with all that money, don't you tell me Do you know what being an orphan is? Kenzie: Yeah. The Riddler: The Waynes and the Arkhams: Gotham's founding families. Gordon: (on the monitor) I asked him to come, Pete. Cobblepot: You better watch it. Unseen Prisoner: What are you here to talk about? Because then, it will be your turn. I wouldn't be bothering you here, but your people keep telling me you're unavailable. By subscribing, I agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. But that's the Penguin. Bella Rel: Bruce Wayne. Look at you two! They'll remember me now. Get into some trouble? He just said they all made a deal with you. Again, former incumbent Gotham Mayor, Don Mitchell Jr. was found murdered last night inside his home. A huge charitable fund with no oversight? YOU DESERVE TO BE DEAD AFTER WHAT YOU DID! I'm not afraid to die. He lies still.". Two years later, they're all up. You give me the answers, and I'll give you the code for the lock. Just one more to go before your time runs out. "I read a script that they had that was a totally valid take on the movie . Must Read Stories Take it easy, sweetheart! ], [Riddler: He will be soon. You really don't care what happens to me in there tonight, do you? Gordon: Jesus, his next victim is Bruce Wayne Batman: Listen to me! [The PRISONER'S FINGERS stroke the cover as he considers.]. Ral: I am not gonna let those people die out there! I guess we both are. Good cop, batshit cop?! The guy's sitting by himself at the counter right now. Crime has skyrocketed, murder and drug use are at historic highs, and we have a masked vigilante running the streets. I handled it. I had it all planned out! Jeffrey Wright, Robert Pattinson in The Batman. To them. Never get in there without a warrant Twin One: I dunno what you're talking about, pal. Wayne is in his second year patrolling the streets of Gotham City. Gordon: Maybe. ], [Riddler: Interesting. Nashton: You showed me what was possible! The Riddler actor Paul Dano claims that scripts for The Batman were equipped with a tracking device to ensure they wouldn't be leaked. Bruce: What if this is the whole key? Your guy's gonna get himself killed in there. Ral: Everyone! Gordon: It's not safe for you here. Your father wanted me to handle it, so I did. Hey, listen, QUIET! However, the flood was merely a distraction for a group of sleazy stockbrokers to rob the Gotham Stock Exchange. I'm gonna catch hell for this, Pete's gonna bust a gasket. You're still a Wayne. Alfred: Because I couldn't get you to go there! Nashton: Want? ], [We SPY THREE VANDALS, SPRAY-PAINTING the huge pillars --]. Alfred: You have to keep up appearances. Now I got you on assaulting an officer! Alfred: You're becoming quite the celebrity. But a week later, he was dead, and everybody just forgot about us. Selina: Jesus, what are they gonna do to her? Gadgets 360 has not been able to verify audio quality, though user comments suggest that it's echo-y, muffled, and hard to hear. Martinez: Here! We just have to hope he stabilizes. They'll remember both of us. Subscribe to Deadline Breaking News Alerts and keep your inbox happy. I'm just saying, it sure looked that way to me. He saw the whole thing up on the stairs, looking down. Be unmasked. How could they do that to her? You have to confront them. He knows so much about you. You should start harmonizing! Together, we will learn to believe in Gotham again. World's greatest detectives! [THE VANDALS wear GUY FAWKES MASKS -- one LIGHTS A MOLOTOV COCKTAIL -- HURLS IT, SHATTERING THE GLASS FRONT DOOR --]. 'Cause your father ain't around? Falcone: Yeah. Probably some creep from the club. Where is she? I mean, what people do here it ain't got nothing to do with me. Selina: What, do you live in a cave? Selina: Yeah, I've been-- I've been okay. Cobblepot: "A rat with wings". The symbols in the maze right here, it says "you are el rata allada!". Batman: You don't have to pay with him. Her body was in his car! Scream is a 2022 American slasher film directed by Matt Bettinelli-Olpin and Tyler Gillett, and written by James Vanderbilt and Guy Busick.It is the fifth installment in the Scream film series; though billed as a relaunch of the film series, the film is a direct sequel to Scream 4 (2011). Colson: I think you can sit over there Ritchie. Ten gs per month, I get a monthly payment! The day the great Thomas Wayne announced he was running for mayor, made all those promises. When the villain's limo finally stops, having hit the road several times and lost multiple parts, the Caped Crusaders exits his car and walks up to the mobster menacingly. James Gordon: What are you saying, Kenzie moonlights for the Penguin? Wasn't enough, a big career-making bust, they wanted to take over the drops business, too, but they needed a minor-league mope like you to run it. Gordon: Oh, you don't wanna talk about rats, huh? He owes me that money. That's the problem with this city -- everyone's afraid to stand up and do the right thing! Gordon: What about the Riddler? Batman: You think you'll be remembered?! I'll never know where I come from. You really think he's in on this? Twisted. [Batman looks towards the wall on his left -- On it, the words "RENEWAL IS A LIE" splattered on the wall with green paint.]. Colson's blood is on his hands. The Batman is out Friday, March 4 in India, the US, and around the world. Watch The Batman on Vudu: https. Bruce Wayne: (Voiceover) I must choose my targets carefully. I'll tell you what I really think. Annika: [voicemail] I promise to get out of here okay? Selina: Holy shit, I've seen that guy, too. Aren't you afraid someone'll take a shot at you? I never seen him like that. I know now what I must become." You and I both know I'm looking at the real you right now. Okay--, no, no, st-- Stay there. She's trying to get the hell out of here, and this sonuvabitch stole her passport. This creep, too, let's finish this. I got YOU! The Waynes and the Arkhams! Strangled. Unseen Prisoner: Really? Bella Rel: Mister Wayne. It sent out photos from my account! Ah. I really think you're gonna wanna see this. ), I wouldn't call it apocalyptic, but the third act does deal with Riddler setting off bombs in Gotham harbors to flood the city, the leak reads. Alfred: There's some fresh berries there. Riddler: It's time for the lies to finally end, false promises of Renewal! [The Robber NERVOUSLY PULLS A GUN on the CASHIER! For the latest videos on gadgets and tech, subscribe to our YouTube channel. Guy was just another rich scum-sucker. Some very personal stuff about your mother. Falcone: Oh. Writers & Studios Talk What They Couldnt (And Could) Agree On, Late-Night Shows To Shut Down Immediately As Writers Guild Calls Strike, WGA Strike Picket Line Locations List And Times Set For Los Angeles & New York, Strike Explained: The Issues, The Stakes, Whats Affected & How Long It Might Last, Blue Jean: Read The Screenplay For Georgia Oakleys BAFTA Nominated Debut, A Man Called Otto: Read The Screenplay For Tom Hanks-Starring Remake Of A Swedish Hit. And this certainly is not the first time Gotham has been robbed by the murder of a political figure. Unseen Prisoner: Ooh, there's violence! Batman: "Follow the maze 'til you find the rat. Falcone: [voicemail] I will get out outta here, I promise! You're not my father. Bitter Nobody: What good's a safety net didn't catch anybody? [Gordon wordlessly holds up the envelope.]. But I see 'em come in. Tech Department Detective: Aw, man, he's been posting all kinds of shit online. She's just taking a break. "], [Batman: Maybe. Know what I mean? It reads "In trying times just remember -- I'm a phone call away! Gordon: You kidding me? Cobblepot: The hell is this? I need time to make IDs. Bock stays behind a short moment], [As the cops crowd out to watch from a distance, Gordon shoves a finger in Batmans face, expression angry.