by LivingInElysium Wed May 20, 2020 11:26 am, Post Privacy Policy. by PopSugarLikeJen Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:48 pm, Post Read more Mr. Caitlin Is Now Caitlins Employee . He also openly basks in his promise to only keep the partners in mind when . . Discussions on YouTube Beauty Gurus, Influencers, Vloggers and Personalities, Post Sarah Tripp, dog dumper, has finally responded to speculation about how the Tripp clan dumped their dog. 3 years ago. . by jlf1983 Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:46 am, Post Here's something to clue you in. by Sarahmolly451 Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:17 am, Post by PopSugarLikeJen Fri Apr 28, 2023 11:04 am, Post Stephanie Buttermore - Archived Threads, Phil DeFranco / SourceFed / TheDeFrancoFam, TheGingerMommyDiaries/ChayJoshLivyEli, BS & HER MAGIC MIKE OF THE MONTH - PART 1, Tara Michelle | Part 4 - TrashyTara and Her Stanky Unwashed Cooch, Re: Tara Michelle | Part 4 - TrashyTara and Her Stanky Unwashed Cooch. TikTok decided she was being too rough with the pup and sent out the Tok Signal to contact her employer. I love that one of the, MrsDonRoss seats seem between home plate and 3rd base. Welcome to the Tara Michelle subreddit! Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. No wonder both of them are gaining weight. You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Everyone can express their opinions, discuss related topics and share content, but please stay respectful of each other or you will be booted. I personally enjoyed dark hair Tara (back to when she lived in her studio apartment) tchock92. Yes, she had that friend over and going to witches house incident which was stupid and she should have acknowledged it but to my knowledge thats the only time she broke quarantine? Apparently seeing the poors has made her appreciate her life at home, in America. by Smvalid123 Mon May 01, 2023 8:26 am, Post by frappy Tue May 19, 2020 3:03 am, Post Posts 298. I work full time producing videos and articles, and managing the. She makes the title of her video "If you have doubts, break up with him". Pretty pastel popularity plunging - we will rebuild edition! by Heyholetsgo Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:11 am, Post by chance86 Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:22 am, Post by zlw9tc3xj Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:26 am, Post Discussions on YouTube Beauty Gurus, Influencers, Vloggers and Personalities, Post by Sarahmolly451 Mon May 01, 2023 1:25 pm, Post Re: Tara Michelle | Part 4 - TrashyTara and Her Stanky Unwashed Cooch. Are you sure you want to permanently delete this post? by Nachochisme Mon May 18, 2020 5:33 pm, Post Sorry, we couldnt find what youre looking for. Youtube mommies you're loving? You Will Too. She looks pregnant! What is it with these morbidly obese women that get so bent out of shape, I have many comments about this vlog and her responses to commenters etc, but right now I just have to say, WHY DOES SHE WASH HER FACE BY SPLASHING WATER ON IT AND LITERALLY DRAGGING HER HANDS DOWN HER FACE. Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of . by noragrets Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:02 am, Powered by phpBB Forum Software phpBB Limited, really don't understand how she has such classic beautiful bags and atrocious ones right next to them. She rehomed 2 parrots, Archie included and a galah before him. by Boohbear75 Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:10 am, Post She loves his church, she doesn't want to be long distance etc. by PeytonHenry Tue May 19, 2020 9:28 am, Post Tara Michelle; Tazzartist; Tealaxx2; The Anna Edit; Valeria Lipovetsky; Vanity Femme; zarbeauty; Zoella; #-E; Arika Sato; AprilAthena7; F-K; L-O; P-U; Sherilynn Macale; V-Z; Emma and Maggie MacDonald; Lifestyle Vlogger General Discussion; BEAUTY INFLUENCERS by johnny0994 Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:11 pm, Post by hanaemii Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:55 pm, Post People that like themselves don't actively do so much to harm themselves. Surely shell put in tiles or something cuter? by breakfast-princess Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:08 am, Powered by phpBB Forum Software phpBB Limited, Really think her filming herself looking so VERY dreadful is a sign of depression. She's hoarding. I just think she was having a bad day and saw that message and that triggered her. Myka Stauffer/The Stauffer Life1 2 23. We get it you're a rich bitch, you can relax now. by HowlsSophie Thu Apr 27, 2023 5:38 am, Post I'm not saying that it's necessarily okay, it's definitely intrusive, but I don't think it puts her in any danger. No, it's not stupid. by noragrets Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:59 pm, Post by Lurk3r98 Mon May 18, 2020 8:18 pm, Post by Lovelylu Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:15 pm, Post Discussions on YouTube Beauty Gurus, Influencers, Vloggers and Personalities, You cannot post new topics in this forumYou cannot reply to topics in this forumYou cannot edit your posts in this forumYou cannot delete your posts in this forumYou cannot post attachments in this forum, Powered by phpBB Forum Software phpBB Limited, Stephanie Buttermore - Archived Threads, Phil DeFranco / SourceFed / TheDeFrancoFam, TheGingerMommyDiaries/ChayJoshLivyEli, BS & HER MAGIC MIKE OF THE MONTH - PART 1, Tara Michelle Part 6: The Rat Has Found A New Nest, Imagine Using Proper English for Your Store's Name, Tara Michelle | Part 4 - TrashyTara and Her Stanky Unwashed Cooch. Thay were BFF goals!!! 2. followinggggggg (this thread title lmao ), Her hair looks bad, it ages her about 15 years and her roots already look harsh. Tara and all influencers have a platform. Stephanie Buttermore - Archived Threads, Phil DeFranco / SourceFed / TheDeFrancoFam, TheGingerMommyDiaries/ChayJoshLivyEli, BS & HER MAGIC MIKE OF THE MONTH - PART 1, Disney Addict Jen No Longer Sharing With Wonder Part 81, Re: Disney Addict Jen No Longer Sharing With Wonder Part 81. Why does Cassie always pull at her eyes like that? by gurutroll Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:46 pm, Post Why the hell is she acting like it is a novel idea to paint her bathroom cabinets? $175,000 in designer handbags! by SayWhat Sat May 02, 2015 10:56 am, Post by tara incognita Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:35 pm, Post Why has she never changed that? I have. You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. by PopSugarLikeJen Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:55 am, Post (BTW, I'm not blaming jordy, he should live his life he is young!) Dont know if anyone saw this on her story but her legs!!!!! There are probably millions of people who have done this, myself included. Registration or something. Now she's clickbaiting on breaking up with Jordy bc it'll get clicks on one hand I respect the hustle BUT using your relationship for monetary gain is never going to end well bc it's a cycle of the boy who cried wolf until finally no one's interested in your relationship anymore and that was the only value it ended up holding for you :/. Props to her for actually taking being called out on board and then not being afraid to talk about it though, Yeah, I think she handled the whole thing really well and look forward to the video she promised to do about the whole situation. I don't mind Lexi as a youtuber and she seems like a nice girl but when I saw her and Shannon (?) But the thing is, Jordy is NOT asking her to do these things, jordy moved to cali even when he could have easily moved to Austin to make their relationship work. Thanks. by Biba girl Sun May 24, 2015 11:16 am, Post by Sarahmolly451 Thu Apr 27, 2023 8:07 am, Post by PopSugarLikeJen Thu Apr 27, 2023 2:53 pm, Post i think she pretty much lives in miami for a couple of months a year. Why does Paula feel the need to do this? How boring. What I get from it all is that she can't stand herself. Michel stresses me out so much. she went to greece just before though - i remember seeing a picture of her dad's masssssive yacht, Stephanie Buttermore - Archived Threads, Phil DeFranco / SourceFed / TheDeFrancoFam, TheGingerMommyDiaries/ChayJoshLivyEli, BS & HER MAGIC MIKE OF THE MONTH - PART 1. If all you seem to do all day is shop, eat out, and go on exotic vacations, it's very normal for people wonder where the funding for all that comes from. 502 Members 9 Online Created Feb 8, 2022 help Reddit coins Reddit premium by noragrets Wed May 06, 2015 11:56 pm, Post by PopSugarLikeJen Fri Apr 28, 2023 6:21 pm, Post Cookie Notice So just because THEY think it's not a big deal it's important for influencers to remember they're impressionable to young people and I'm glad she treated it as a big deal even though many places in the world hikes are okay. Emma Chamberlain, some sort of It Girl, has a special item on her bizarre self-branded retail site. It was the greatest magic trick I've ever seen". Even with that and the info people have discussed here, it's still really hard to find. Sorry for double post. by HaveSomeMilk Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:48 am, Post Is there any chance her grandfather was Alexander Andreadis, the guy who briefly married Christina Onassis? Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:47 pm. by Omeli Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:27 am, Post by choir12 Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:27 am, Post The Pure Joy Home matronrecently packed the whole family off to Nicaragua for a months long trip to immerse themselves in Nica culture. Everyone can express their opinions, discuss related topics and share content, but please stay respectful of each other or you will be booted. It hasnt so far. by pikaa Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:04 pm, Post by babyjustice Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:11 am, Post i just came across lexi as a couple of her videos came in my recommended. What the actual f*ck? Jen has shown obvious signs of needing help for her issues for a long time. Read more Sarah Tripp Will Tell You Where Her Dog Went . Welcome to the Tara Michelle subreddit! Discussions on YouTube Beauty Gurus, Influencers, Vloggers and Personalities, Post Guru Gossip Tara Michelle Earns Commissions because I order everything from amazon lol All Idea Lists 36 ITEMS Home Decor 20 ITEMS Cutie Kitchen 9 ITEMS Books I Loved 29 ITEMS 25 Things For Your Apartment 10 ITEMS Accessories 24 ITEMS Coffee Table Books 13 ITEMS Furniture I 26 ITEMS Fall/Halloween Decor 5 ITEMS Toronto House 7 ITEMS Backyard But one person on a hike is acceptable where I am so I wasnt sure for LA. Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:03 pm. I feel for her, she is super lost and grasping for something solid. Funny and slightly satisfying. After over a year of silence her website and social media accounts appear to be deactivated with no warning or explanation. Exercise isnt going to cure her issues. Read more Emma Chamberlain Will Send You A DM . by tchock92 Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:21 pm, Post Maybe Taylor is in to blondes & she's trying to please him. Tara Michelle; Tazzartist; Tealaxx2; The Anna Edit; Valeria Lipovetsky; Vanity Femme; zarbeauty; Zoella; #-E; Arika Sato; AprilAthena7; F-K; L-O; P-U; Sherilynn Macale; V-Z; Emma and Maggie MacDonald; Lifestyle Vlogger General Discussion; BEAUTY INFLUENCERS My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic (2010. Gossiper. SoTotallyVlog - Lexi A-N. - Page 8 - Guru Gossip . She tries to hide it but it's obvious. Posted on March 7, 2023 by nycaw. by Fish-shaped1 Thu Apr 27, 2023 5:16 am, Post by Rebelyoo Thu Apr 27, 2023 3:48 am, Post Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. by trashtalk_77 Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:02 pm, Post If you selected rehome to family friend on your missing influencer dog bingo card, give yourself a tacky pink luxury handbag, because you won. Do they not actually cook? And most of us don't live on that side of the planet! by LivingInElysium Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:59 pm, Post Ugh, I finally watched this monstrosity. by trashtalk_77 Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:35 am, Post by PopSugarLikeJen Thu Apr 27, 2023 2:48 pm, Post by PopSugarLikeJen Mon Apr 24, 2023 12:01 pm, Post by PopSugarLikeJen Fri Apr 28, 2023 2:37 pm, Post by HowlsSophie Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:20 am, Post Yes Sierra pisses me off for hosting BBQs and traveling to another state to have a party and constantly going to the beach etc. Are we going to see jumping on those boxes? Saw a comment on her ig that she's going to Miami in July. Hahaha! by Psloan1 Thu Apr 27, 2023 12:26 am, Post First time poster, I just usually read what everyone else says but I had to mention this!! by Boohbear75 Sat Apr 29, 2023 12:44 am, Post was just catching up on all of the madness regarding the fake birkin on her twitter & came here to comment but you've all beat me to it. She's already laying the hints about how she will move to cali for jordi. by zzehseht Thu May 21, 2020 5:03 am, Post by danny-devito Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:09 pm, Post In her latest vlog she says how she is always honest.. yet she wasnt honest about visiting the witch with Tasha was she? She doesn't makes these garments, she probably purchases them for a cheap price from china or somewhere that doesn't pay their employees well.