I had to give up on my plan to set up a business making work surfaces for kitchens. 3. Im sorry! ( Ice Breakers Gum or Mints) I know its been a ROCKY ROAD lately. Cookie Monster said it best: Me want cookie!. Robert Brownie Jr. WebSnack Puns. Donut give up! I said, "You might say it's eVENTful." 28. If you do get me cheese, please include some sort of pun-centric card. Im sorry! Becoming a vegetarian is a huge missed steak. Practically pearfect in every way! Heres my number, so kale me maybe? Q. Have an egg-cellent day! Hard-boiled egg: You crack me up! "Honeydew you know how much I love you?" You told me if I have sex before my sixteenth birthday, my boyfriend will die! I put down my newspaper, looked at her and said, A radiologist friend of mine recently broke up with her boyfriend Raymond. U-NO I love you, please forgive me! If you dont see it, check your spam folder! LoL! If your boyfriend treasures his car more than the rest of his things, then this prank is the one. A. The sofa doesnt keep asking for beer. Another one bites the crust. Bake in my day, things were much different. 2. Wanna spoon instead? Hard-boiled egg: You crack me up! What-a-rack! My boyfriend knows how understanding I am. Blender Carlisle. Sometimes, we need a good food pun. I hope to see you again so we can ketchup. Why is it difficult to find men who are sensitive, caring, and good-looking? Fresh out of the oven (and straight into my stomach). Perfect little gift without breaking the bank! Fill in the form above. If you want to make a label instead of a tag, use Avery full-sheet labels. Q. A. Q. 5. He replied, thats why I have you listen to metal.. Yes you candy! 3. I almost feel bad eating this beautyalmost. He didn't laugh. The PERFECT, easy Valentines gift, right?! Is your name WiFi? Is your name WiFi? I almost feel bad eating this beautyalmost. I promise Im NACHO average Valentine! Doughnut take us lightly. And, After all this time, you still make my heart do FLIPZ, {Oatmeal Crme cookies or Chocolate Crme Milano cookies}. Becoming a vegetarian is a huge missed steak. See below for more delicious work play! I am not yolking when I say you are the very best. 5. "Olive, who?" If your boyfriend loves to snack and has a bunch of favorite snacks stored in the kitchen cupboard, swap them with something that they despise. We hope you enjoy this sweet list and find the pun youre looking for. Hard-boiled egg: You crack me up! Practically pearfect in every way! Or you could personalize and create your own with Avery tags and free printable templates. "Norma Lee, who?" Q. I have bean thinking a lot about you. Q. Whats the difference between a toddler and your boyfriend? THERE ARE SO MANY FUN WAYS YOU CAN USE THESE, 1. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Car crash. Here are some of the best cookie puns thatll make you laugh out loud (even if youre feeling crummy). 4. Nice to meat you. meal puns nosh puns food puns popcorn puns chocolate puns candy puns eat puns lunch puns breakfast puns sandwich puns bagel puns peanut puns diner puns cereal puns bite puns collation puns refreshment puns 21. PB&J: You are the peanut butter to my jelly! 25. Now that we have all the food puns we need, its time to spice things up with these cooking puns. Or you could personalize and create your own with Avery tags and free printable templates. What did the patient with the broken leg say to their doctor? WebFunny snack jokes Here you will find great collection of funny, silly and corny snack jokes for kids of all ages, teens and adults who do not want to grow up. This list includes puns on general cookie-related words (like treat, dough and crumb), cookie types (like rolled, sandwich and filled) and popular types of cookie (like Oreo, Anzac and smore.) We mostly or A wedge of Parmesan without a note like "You're grate" or "I think you're whey cool" would be a missed opportunity. So last night my boyfriend left the bedroom door open to get more heat in the room because there are more heating vents in the hallway than in the bedroom. Who knew I would be an organ donor so early in life? "Olive." A friend of mine just told me his boyfriend dumped him when he found out he had a Bakugo body pillow!! Oreo and Juliet. Web48 Candy and Snack Puns ideas | boyfriend gifts, diy gifts, diy gifts for boyfriend Candy and Snack Puns 48 Pins 1y J Collection by Jacquelyn King Similar ideas popular now DIY Gifts Gifts Valentine Gifts Candy Gifts Candy Grams Boyfriend Graduation Gift High School Graduation Gifts Graduation Presents Graduation Diy Grad Gifts Boyfriend Gifts Laugh more here: Funny Boyfriend Jokes. 1. WebChips Puns. So last night my boyfriend left the bedroom door open to get more heat in the room because there are more heating vents in the hallway than in the bedroom. meal puns nosh puns food puns popcorn puns chocolate puns candy puns eat puns lunch puns breakfast puns sandwich puns bagel puns peanut puns diner puns cereal puns bite puns collation puns refreshment puns Q. Prisoners. Im sorry! What do you call the second girlfriend or boyfriend you ever had in your life? 9. My boyfriend came back from his trip to Lebanon. Im sorry! 12. Q. So we hope youre hungry because we have a smorgasbord of hilarious funnies thatll fill you up with laughter! Sometimes I can be a real WHAT-CHA-MA-CALL-IT. Im sorry! My boyfriend told me to stop impersonating flamingos. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); We LOVE hearing from our readers! Why do only 10 percent of boyfriends make it to heaven? Concerned, I walked into the bathroom and found this: Boyfriend and I were Boba ki-Tea and AvoCATo for Halloween! If not, its fine. Pun Original; Snack Friday Tweet Black Friday: Snack Death Tweet Black Death: Call Of Duty: Snack Ops Tweet My Boyfriend's Back: Somewhere Snack in Time World Tour Tweet Somewhere Back in Time World Tour: Way Snack into Love Tweet Way Back into Love: Roger Lloyd-Snack Tweet What did the girl mushroom say to her boyfriend? {Crush Soda} We make a great COMBO {Combo Pretzels} You are awesome SAUCE! Q. Home / Special Occasions / Printable Snack Love Notes. Q. document.getElementById( "ak_js_2" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); These are such cute ideas to let him know Im thinking of him. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. A bartender broke up with her boyfriend, but A Girl takes a Pregnancy Test, then looks her Boyfriend dead in the eyes and says: What are you when your boyfriend calls you his princess and leaves you on seen, My teenage daughter came home from school and she was blazing mad. Q. Click here for more information. Practically pearfect in every way! In the cookie of life, friends are the chocolate chips. Cheese: This might be cheesy, but I love you! A. Puns for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Peanuts: Im nuts about you! So then I said, "You'll laugh eVENTually.". You butter believe it. I almost feel bad eating this beautyalmost. Oh crpe! No matter where youre from or who you are, one thing that brings people together is a good meal. Just thought Id BREAK THE ICE. A batch made in heaven! But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. What do you call a bee that cant make up its mind? You can teach an old dog new Twix. You may use them for class parties, at church, at home, or in the classroom. {Gum} "Honeydew." Were sure these will bake your day. I "Honeydew you know how much I love you?" How did the telephone propose to its girlfriend? My boyfriend likes to eat vegetables that look like him for dinner. You may not resell any printable found on our website or in our resource library. I think I have a pretty mallow personality. The sofa doesnt keep asking for beer. Q. Its plan as BLACK & WHITE- Im in love with you! 11. Food Puns Have an egg-cellent day! Were gonna be struggling forever, but at least we have carbs. I hope to see you again so we can ketchup. Looking for a quick and easy gift idea for your man? A salt with a deadly weapon. Q. WebFunny snack jokes Here you will find great collection of funny, silly and corny snack jokes for kids of all ages, teens and adults who do not want to grow up. "Olive you so much." Q. Select your printer and the number of copies you want to print. Im sorry! These puns are so rich, theyre a choking hazard. For teachers, friends, supporters. Nice to meat you. Cheese: This might be cheesy, but I love you! My spy boyfriend had a punch machine accident. I think I have a pretty mallow personality. LOVE YOU Snack Love Notes {for ANY time} Ive got a CRUSH on you! 3. Sign up for our email list and get these joke cards delivered right to your inbox! What do you call it when two cookies made at the same time fall in love? 115 Funny Elephant Jokes That Make You LOL. Your boyfriend calls you princess but leaves you on seen. How can you tell if your boyfriend is happy? The path of yeast resistance. What did one boat say to the other boat? Q. Whats the difference between a hippo and a Zippo? When there is a lull in the conversation when dating, sometimes you just need a good joke to get the conversation started again! What does the Gingerbread Man use to make his bed? He said no so I grabbed his hand looked him in the eyes and said "then why are you shaking? 6. A Girl takes a pregnancy test, mortified, she looks her boyfriend, dead in the eyes, and says What did Mariah Carey say when her boyfriend bought her an undeveloped property so they could build their dream house? {OREOS} I wouldnt CHEWS anyone but you! Im so sorry! "Norma Lee I don't say this, but I think I'm falling in "Knock, knock." Q. A huge collection of the best sandwich puns for kids and adults that you can serve your audience to make them laugh hard! 1. This is a note I wrote to my boyfriend: Please buy me cheese for Valentine's Day. Q. A. You butter believe it. Are you a camera? Q. What is the difference between a sofa and a boyfriend watching Monday Night Football? 7. Up until I bought this bag of chips I thought the air was free. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Oh, do more cardio? Be sure you click double-sided if you want it to print on both sides. Another one bites the crust. Home 100 Awesome Jokes to Tell Your Boyfriend, Last Updated on April 28, 2023 by Michele Tripple. Were sure these will bake your day. Pizza: Youve got a pizza my heart! This article was originally published on Oct. 3, 2019, A Mom's Hilarious Hack To Avoid Theme Park Food Prices Goes Viral, Gentle Reminder From A Pediatric Emergency Doc: Dont Slide Down The Slide With Your Kid. The smore I know you, the smore I love you. A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.Barbara Johnson, 8. Just thought Id BREAK THE ICE. "Norma Lee I don't say this, but I think I'm falling in "Knock, knock." My boyfriend gave me a butt massage today, but only focused on one cheek Why didnt my boyfriend laugh at my awesome ice cream joke? For teachers, friends, supporters. Made these for my boyfriend's birthday. Hide them around your bedroom or house for him to find, Just wait until you see how CUTE they are. PB&J: You are the peanut butter to my jelly! Bread puns happen when you yeast expect them. Id like to live a day in the knife of you. My boyfriend told me as I walked in hey dont be alarmed but the toilet is smoking. 2. You can teach an old dog new Twix. LeaveONE note out every day the weekleading up to Valentines Day, 3. LOVE YOU Snack Love Notes {for ANY time} Ive got a CRUSH on you! Another one bites the crust. I was proud to immediately come up with "Hola Latte, soy Dad!". Its nacho problem. Robert Brownie Jr. Up until I bought this bag of chips I thought the air was free. To comfort her, I bought her a little lamb, and named it "Relation". A. {OREOS} I wouldnt CHEWS anyone but you! What does a boyfriend and mascara have in common? Print out a tag and attach it to a Clif bar. The path of yeast resistance. Rhymes pack back track sac black. iStock 6. This is a note I wrote to my boyfriend: Please buy me cheese for Valentine's Day. WebSnack Puns. Doughnut take us lightly. What letter of the alphabet always has sugar? He didn't laugh. Another one beats the crust. "Norma Lee, who?" I absolutely love this. ", "WHAT!?!?!" 15. His sweet spot. Do you have a funny joke about snack that you would like to share? You may get these printed at an office supply store or copy center at your own expense. 7. It was counterproductive. Puns for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Peanuts: Im nuts about you! What does the ghost call his true love? We mostly or HONEY-COMB your hair because weve got a date! If your boyfriend treasures his car more than the rest of his things, then this prank is the one. 2. If you click and buy we may make a commission, at no additional charge to you. Well, well, well. WebChips Puns. Q. Whats the difference between a woman and a microwave? More stock photo puns from this silly site Is that the girl from distracted boyfriend? These cookies do not store any personal information. Donut give up! Kobe! I shout. If your boyfriend treasures his car more than the rest of his things, then this prank is the one. Your boyfriend doesnt get your fruit puns? Add them in the comments! Im sorry! Q. What jokes would you tell your boyfriend? I did not accidentally type "cheese" and actually mean "flowers." {Applesauce or any sauce} Id be so MIX-ed up without you. Dunk your cookies in these cow jokes thatll make you spit out your milk. This list includes puns on general cookie-related words (like treat, dough and crumb), cookie types (like rolled, sandwich and filled) and popular types of cookie (like Oreo, Anzac and smore.) We hope you enjoy this sweet list and find the pun youre looking for. So I dont feel like forking. What did the chocolate chip cookie call the raisin cookie? Im sorry! Q. Whats the difference between a boyfriend and a condom? It was nice to meat you. Please say yes?! Is your name WiFi? He tossed his cookies at work. You can teach an old dog new Twix. If you need some other fun conversation starters for your boyfriend, be sure to check out this list of This or That Questions for Couples, or Couples Journal Prompts. 50+ Cheesy Sandwich Puns That Will Make You Melt. These are perfect for lunch box jokes, joke cards series, bedtime laughs, and more! Car crash. We are no longer supporting IE (Internet Explorer) as we strive to provide site experiences for browsers that support new web standards and security practices. {Trail Mix} Its plan as BLACK & WHITE- Im in love with you! document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Just thought Id BREAK THE ICE. 6. I was one smart COOKIE when I picked you! Boyfriend Puns. How do you get your boyfriend to do sit-ups? How can you get your boyfriend to do some sit-ups? 12. . Yes you candy! There he was, in his uniform What did the titanic say to its boyfriend when he proposed? I broke up with my boyfriend because I realised hes a communist. I have a device in my kitchen which makes smoothies that make me think heaven is a place on earth. 5. Were sure these will bake your day. WebChips Puns. The sofa doesnt keep asking for beer. 4. You look so familiar didnt we take a class together? How do you tell others that your Israeli boyfriend made coffee? Cookie Monster said it best: Me want cookie! 2. What does a boyfriend and mascara have in common? "Whos there?" Baking cookies is comforting, and cookies are the sweetest little bit of comfort food. WebWelcome to our batch of cookie puns! In homes all around the country, potato chips are regarded as a standard snack food. Cookie captions 1. LOVE YOU Snack Love Notes {for ANY time} Ive got a CRUSH on you! Great collection of funny and hilarious jokes for kids! This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Spicy snack: Youre so hot! 6. Pickle for your thoughts. Bon appetite! He jumped in and started playing in it. {Gum} 3. 10. Laugh more here: Funny Boyfriend Jokes. He didn't laugh. 17. Im sorry! This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Q. Whats a boyfriends idea of honesty in a relationship? My boyfriend accidentally poked me in the eyes. Batter up! Oh crpe! If you do get me cheese, please include some sort of pun-centric card. Adobe Acrobat is a great option. 50+ Cheesy Sandwich Puns That Will Make You Melt. If you want to make a label instead of a tag, use Avery full-sheet labels. I love these little ways to show my love. You butter believe it. Besides my amazing husband, I love a good book, sappy love songs, chick flicks, musicals, cute crafts, and all things chocolate. Q. A huge collection of the best sandwich puns for kids and adults that you can serve your audience to make them laugh hard! Looking for more jokes to share with your little one? Add these to our jokes to tell your crush for even more laughable fun together! This post contains affiliate links. Another one beats the crust. 8. WebWelcome to our batch of cookie puns! A huge collection of the best sandwich puns for kids and adults that you can serve your audience to make them laugh hard! Rhymes pack back track sac black. I hope you find inner peas. 24. Pickle for your thoughts. What do you call a pig that does karate? 9. Sometimes I can be a real WHAT-CHA-MA-CALL-IT. 10. Would you look at the thyme? Heres my number, so kale me maybe? Pun Original; Snack Friday Tweet Black Friday: Snack Death Tweet Black Death: Call Of Duty: Snack Ops Tweet My Boyfriend's Back: Somewhere Snack in Time World Tour Tweet Somewhere Back in Time World Tour: Way Snack into Love Tweet Way Back into Love: Roger Lloyd-Snack Tweet I think I have a pretty mallow personality. So Websnack puns. "Knock, knock." Becoming a vegetarian is a huge missed steak. Sign up for Scary Mommy's daily newsletter for more stories from the trenches. A salt with a deadly weapon. Why should you never break up with a goalie? I would put my slices of meat on the fridges top shelf, but the steaks were too high. So in the interest of safety, try not to tell these jokes while someone is eating. 8. Lettuce us celebrate! My boyfriend ladies and gentlemen: What do you call raw meat that's running late? Why did the cookie go to the doctor? Once confirmed, you will be sent an email with your free printable. Never ask a woman who is eating ice cream straight from the carton how shes doing. This is a note I wrote to my boyfriend: Please buy me cheese for Valentine's Day. 2. A. I'm proud of that joke. Web48 Candy and Snack Puns ideas | boyfriend gifts, diy gifts, diy gifts for boyfriend Candy and Snack Puns 48 Pins 1y J Collection by Jacquelyn King Similar ideas popular now DIY Gifts Gifts Valentine Gifts Candy Gifts Candy Grams Boyfriend Graduation Gift High School Graduation Gifts Graduation Presents Graduation Diy Grad Gifts Boyfriend Gifts What does a boyfriend and mascara have in common? Do your kids love jokes? A cookie a day keeps the sadness away. So last night my boyfriend left the bedroom door open to get more heat in the room because there are more heating vents in the hallway than in the bedroom. {Trail Mix} Its plan as BLACK & WHITE- Im in love with you! Please see our disclosure for more details. Yes you candy! Spicy snack: Youre so hot! Did you hear about the porcupine who was near-sighted? Q. Whats the difference between love and marriage? Web48 Candy and Snack Puns ideas | boyfriend gifts, diy gifts, diy gifts for boyfriend Candy and Snack Puns 48 Pins 1y J Collection by Jacquelyn King Similar ideas popular now DIY Gifts Gifts Valentine Gifts Candy Gifts Candy Grams Boyfriend Graduation Gift High School Graduation Gifts Graduation Presents Graduation Diy Grad Gifts Boyfriend Gifts Whats the first thing a cup of coffee says in the morning? Q. Q. Q. 4. "Norma Lee I don't say this, but I think I'm falling in "Knock, knock." I We also made sets of love notesto use for your anniversary, his birthday, AND another setto use ANY TIME you want. "Whos there?" By subscribing to this BDG newsletter, you agree to our. Cookie captions 1. Q. I told my daughter when she was whining to me about her new boyfriend Dont complain about the road youre on right now. What did the thief call the place he hid his stolen sugar? 10. My boyfriend works in a bread factory. 5. Check your email to confirm your subscription and grab your joke cards! We even have FOUR sets of love notes for you to choose from, depending on the occasion, Yep, thats right- Kristin, the fabulously talented designer atCdotLove,is hooking you up with5PAGES of DARLINGlove notes!! French fries: Time fries when Im with you! 5. Im sorry! U-NO I love you, please forgive me! Grab these fun joke cards for them to laugh at all the time! 7. Q. I think its the Chopin board. These are legit so fun. I invited my boyfriend to go to the gym with me, and then I didnt show. I guess you can say. Why did the Muslim girl break up with her boyfriend? {Trail Mix} Its plan as BLACK & WHITE- Im in love with you! "Whos there?" 11. Never ask a woman who is eating ice cream straight from the carton how shes doing. Justice is a dish best served cold because if it were served warm, it would be just water. An entire jar of cookies a day brings it back.Anonymous. Theres no sugarcoating it: youre just a backsweet driver. 6. Q. Thyme is money. 19. A. Have an egg-cellent day! "Norma Lee." Kelly Kuehn is an associate editor for Readers Digest covering entertainment, trivia and history. Puns for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Peanuts: Im nuts about you! This funny collection of friendly and good jokes, riddles and puns about snack are Did you hear about the cheese factory that exploded in France? LOVE YOU Snack Love Notes {for ANY time}. Q. Tell them that you are on your fitness journey and throwing out unhealthy snacks. What are you waiting for?! My boyfriends cat, Jack, recently discovered the Amazon box lying on the floor. {Crush Soda} We make a great COMBO {Combo Pretzels} You are awesome SAUCE! One of my kitchen utensils seems to be playing classical music. 2. Cookie Monster said it best: Me want cookie! 2. Websnack puns. Print out a tag and attach it to a Clif bar. I told my boyfriend I might have an iron deficiency You know who makes really good boyfriends? Q. 1. 4. Lets get NAKED and celebrate in our birthday suits! Nice to meat you. I want to be the reason who makes you look down at your phone and smile. I have bean thinking a lot about you. Check out our flower puns, space jokes, and frog jokes. "Whos there?" 1. My boyfriend's puns will be the death of me, So last night my boyfriend left the bedroom door open to get more heat in the room because there are more heating vents in the hallway than in the bedroom. You're SEENdarella. "Honeydew, who?" Spicy snack: Youre so hot! Pizza: Youve got a pizza my heart! Oh crpe! (Youve been warned!) I met my boyfriend while visiting the zoo. What happened to the two vampires who went on their first date? Q. I know its corny but youre a-maize-ing. Q. What is the difference between a sofa and a boyfriend watching Monday Night Football? Theres no sugarcoating it: youre just a backsweet driver. Open the program, click File, then print. Q. This list includes puns on general cookie-related words (like treat, dough and crumb), cookie types (like rolled, sandwich and filled) and popular types of cookie (like Oreo, Anzac and smore.) 3. Q. Bread puns happen when you yeast expect them. Tell them that you are on your fitness journey and throwing out unhealthy snacks. What did the atom say after losing an electron? What does a boyfriend and mascara have in common? If your boyfriend loves to snack and has a bunch of favorite snacks stored in the kitchen cupboard, swap them with something that they despise. If you find any errors, inaccurate data or misspellings, please report them to us by using our. My boyfriend started a bee farm to help save the bees. The PERFECT, easy Valentines gift, right?! I dont mean to be corny but youre so a-maizing. "Olive." Becoming a vegetarian is a huge missed steak. Q. "Norma Lee." I hope to see you again so we can ketchup. Im sorry! Did you hear whats on every cookies reading list? Why are boyfriends like parking spaces? "Olive." We had sex education today dad and you lied to me! Lettuce us celebrate! Because you never know when youll want to show your man a little extra lovin! Youre my soy mate! Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. Why should you never marry a tennis player? Q. My teenage daughter came home from school and she was blazing mad. I almost feel bad eating this beautyalmost. I can be such an AIRHEAD sometimes! A true story: My boyfriend and I were in the dairy aisle of the grocery store. You always know where they are. WebSnack Puns. I wish there wasnt this white space between us. Are you a camera? I cried, "THAT GUY IS UNBEWEEBABLE!!!". Please note these jokes are for those in college and above. Such cute printable tags for candy gifts. 8. "Knock, knock." These Jokes to tell your boyfriend will get him laughing and talking in no time! Bread puns happen when you yeast expect them. 6. Im sorry! 4. {Applesauce or any sauce} Id be so MIX-ed up without you. I said, "You might say it's eVENTful." It was nice to meat you. Cheese: This might be cheesy, but I love you! Q. ( Ice Breakers Gum or Mints) I know its been a ROCKY ROAD lately. Daughters boyfriend introduced himself to me he said "Hi sir I'm david, nice to meet you". Click here to submit your joke! SCORE! Theres no difference in how seriously you take the job, how seriously you approach your whole life.Martha Stewart, 9. Everyone has a favorite food. 4. If your boyfriend loves to snack and has a bunch of favorite snacks stored in the kitchen cupboard, swap them with something that they despise. Love the sayings! Double stuffed. Q. Did you hear the one about confectioners sugar? meal puns nosh puns food puns popcorn puns chocolate puns candy puns eat puns lunch puns breakfast puns sandwich puns bagel puns peanut puns diner puns cereal puns bite puns collation puns refreshment puns Cookie Monster said it best: Me want cookie! 2. iStock 6. I have bean thinking a lot about you. "Knock, knock." 9. Learn how your comment data is processed. 2. "Honeydew." Youre my soy mate! I hope you find inner peas. I have four kiddos at home and they definitely keep life at home FUN! I did not accidentally type "cheese" and actually mean "flowers." Print out a tag and attach it to a Clif bar. Thyme is money. This funny collection of friendly and good jokes, riddles and puns about snack are Pizza: Youve got a pizza my heart! If you are looking for jokes for kids, we have those too, from everything from lemon jokes to lunch box joke cards and everything in between! So Its nacho problem. "Whos there?" I can be such an AIRHEAD sometimes! When shes not writing you can find her watching the latest and greatest movies, listening to a true-crime podcast (or two), blasting 90s music and hiking with her dog, Ryker, throughout the Finger Lakes.