Scorpio Women are Savage Beauties With hypnotic eyes and the masterful art of cleaving right through the depth of the matter, its hard not to notice Scorpio women even in a crowd of thousands. Brad Pitts eyes are a good example. When a Leo is displeased, you will know it because you will never see their eyes. Scorpio Man Traits | You Should Know Before Dating Him ! She is generous, fair, and just. Fake. They live in the moment, are easy to get along with, and are quick on forgiveness, making them instantly desirable to others. By Chinyere Ibeh Written on Dec 12, 2020. It takes a long time to win the trust of a Scorpio. Sign up to receive the latest and greatest articles from our site automatically each week (give or take)right to your inbox. WebA Scorpio womans personality is all at once complicated, simple, receptive, stand-offish, engaged, and withdrawn. You just cant figure them out in a single meeting. Heres what makes their beauty so dangerous. (LogOut/ thats so crazy we were born on the same day and we are the same!! It makes them interesting and adventurous. Im smiling that some others hates. Sometimes its hard for me (and maybe for other scorps, im sure of it) to actually develop a relationship through communication with the eye contact. This protects Scorpio's thoughts so that others are clueless about what she is thinking. Taurus (April 20th May 20th) What makes them attractive: Luscious lips and loyal personality. A Scorpios eyes are both compelling and distinctive. Their chin and jawbone are strong and stubborn, which can describe their personality. Libras, even with the most attractive features, fail to make a positive impression more often than not. 10. Though Im surrounded by family and friends who probably care about me, I am often lonely. yes, i understand completely, used to feel exactly the same but have come to the conclusion that i dont like to look people in the eyes because i know their weaknesses and cant disguise that.they no i no! With them, you know that what you see is what you get. The eyes of a Scorpio are captivating and intriguing. What makes them attractive: Hair and self-confidence. In case of pictures, I often have red eye, which is one of the various reasons I consider myself not photogenic. More than likely because we always feel like pretty much everyone else is exposed to us. Please consult your doctor before taking any action. Likewise their hair can be slick and poker straight, or slightly disheveled. There was a visible sparkle in his eye, key to recognizing Gemini. than after 6 months, i call her, her phone was offI sent her an email then she told me she was in another country to study for some sort of diploma and then said: dont be pissed off pleaaasee . A Scorpio woman will not put up with flakiness or fight through feelings of being neglected or overlooked. Symbols for Scorpio are the scorpion, a ground-dwelling killer with a poisonous sting in its tail and the eagle, a far-seeing predator soaring above petty problems into the spiritual sky. A rare occasion of that kind of eye contact, I want to find her again and talk to her, I wonder if shes a Scorpio. Everybody always tells me i look mad and Im not Im really nice they tell me i look mean. The eAstrohelp platform is the bridge between you and some of the best astrologers. Are your eyes light brown or dark brown? Hi there you have a fantastic weblog over here! During eye contact, Im more likely to feel an angry face or a child-like/vulnerable one. She puts her friends through rigorous internal tests before she decides to commit to that friendship, but once she does, she remains intensely loyal to it. Taurus: There is a true cow-like quality to their long-lashed, calmly penetrative gaze. They are dependable, honest, and have the grit to take on challenges with ease and efficiency. What do you think about a week of discovering the perfect balance between work and, Each zodiac sign is unique in its own way. But after sum days I keep my eyes low down and I dnt usually make direct eye contact..:D Their large eyes are their defining features, followed by their high cheekbones and pointy chins. Prone to gaunt-like dark eye circles, deep lines, wrinkles under eyes from over work and being over worried. Lo and behold. Libra: Libras eyes look like nothing other than M&Ms! Focus on your complexion. The key is that the eyes should look like glass. Scorpio Rising, Hmmm Sag with Aqua rising. you are dead on! However, the way they work their eyes is quite feline! Im sure it would be an experience to look into your eyes. Add to the mix a charismatic smile, which is one of their most attractive features, and you have a heady concoction of attractiveness. This makes them a little too susceptible to hurt and being offended. that was really cool! Best of luck to my fellow scorpios as you harness your powers. She is passionate about everything in life, right from her career to relationship, to hobbies to love making; simply everything. She loves her independence, and will not like you being possessive and controlling. No its not the signs, the planets aspecting the moon is what reflects in the eyes and the eye shape and Im surpriced this very crusial and also basic information is left out if thise kind of posts? But, as a friend, she will be true, supportive, and very trustworthy. She will cast a spell with her hypnotic eyes and she will be very determined to have you. #zodiacsigns #scorpio #personality #traits. Representatives of this sign often become workaholics. People with Venus in Scorpio have arresting, intense eyes with fanned-out lashes. So, whether its love, career, relationship, or lovemaking itself, Scorpio women know their game. Soft? Scorpio Shape of the Eyes: Wide-Set Eyes Color of the Eyes: Hazel Blessed with a pair of beautiful Wide-Set Eyes; Scorpio is an extremely experimental person who loves exploring and is highly adventurous in life. Theyremysterious. #zodiacsigns #scorpio #personality #traits. What makes them attractive: Luscious lips and loyal personality. Thanks! Prom this date onwards it is in full strength until November 20th and is then for seven days gradually losing its strength on account of becoming overlapped by the cusp of the incoming sign Sagittarius. What is the most cutest zodiac sign, you ask? Gem here, & Ive been told I always have a sparkle in my eye (*_^) Tre cool post! Sign up for my free newsletter offering astrology forecasts, tips and tricks! An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. Im a Gemini Sun, Pisces moon, Cancer ascendant my eyes are hazel I guess, they look green to me but, a man once told me that he saw my change from blue as his to green while he was looking at them. There are many more exmeples Look at the planets aspectng the moon and the house the moon is at, is all Im saying.. Leo: Hmmm I cant remember how I responded with the last person I was angry at. First of all, at 32 years old I own my own company. Taurus is the zodiac sign that has the most beautiful lips. What a fun article! Think moonstone instead of diamond. Not like an Aquarius woman (she is considered as the most beautiful woman in the Zodiac) or a Virgo woman, but in a different manner. Related Reading: 5 Zodiac Signs That Are Known To Make The Best Partners, What makes them attractive: Elegant personality and dimples. Now let us dive deeper into the science of attraction and how the zodiac signs are poised on the attractiveness chart. Reserved eyes can create a bitchy look, like they dont like you all that much. They can become overwhelmingly protective, leaving their partners feeling suffocated and chained to them. Scorpio Women are Savage Beauties With hypnotic eyes and the masterful art of cleaving right through the depth of the matter, its hard not to notice Scorpio women even in a crowd of thousands. She will selflessly love and care for her spouse and children. very attractive personality. Libra (September 23rd October 22nd), 5. For example, what do Drake, Katy Perry, and Julia Roberts have in common? I never actually paid attention to the zodiac before but no sooner had i begun searching about it than i couldnt say things the other way, especially the eyes. up-to-date information posted here. Reserved eyes can create a bitchy look, like they dont like you all that much. Were your one-stop destination for unraveling the mystery that is love. This protects Scorpio's thoughts so that others are clueless about what she is thinking. WebThe Scorpio woman is beautiful in a unique way. WebThe Scorpio woman is beautiful in a unique way. all about love and couple relationships in their varied forms. Her practicality, mixed with her emotionality, makes her a good wife and a mother. N se A soul residing in scorpios energy is no easy task. (Scorpio Women ) : Desirable ? They do change color, sometimes blueish, sometimes a steely grey.). Those Gemini eyes. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. These apparent contradictions appear to others because the Scorpio woman is always thinking, always looking at things from a new angle, and always wondering about her next steps. Add it for the women, too. posts. This combination makes them that zodiac sign that has the most attractive personality. This baffles me too. Sometimes i feel myself as very different and false girl. Haha everything this says is true. Falseness and pretentiousness killed my marriage. Scorpio's determination and assertiveness makes this zodiac sign a sexy minx. When you look into a Scorpios eyes, it appears that youre looking at yourself rather than the Scorpio. Its almost like Virgos project calm and order onto the frenzied outside world through their eyes! She is mysterious with a magical quality about her. Their eyes are often glossy, reflective, and almond-shaped. Mischevious? Female Scorpio Eyes. This fear can push you to hurry into relationships and be impatient and irritable. What makes them the most attractive zodiac sign in true earnest is the fine personality traits that perfectly complement these physical attributes. To begin with, theyre hard to approach and harder to impress. (His response to the photo: Do you know how hard it is to get the light of Alpha Centauri to twinkle directly into your eye? Thats him in the pic accompanying this post.). Shes not going to take things silently, as she is not a wallflower, despite the fact that shes often quiet. I love being a Scoripo. In most of the cases, children of Scorpio women have a secure and protected childhood. When Ive looked at celebrity charts, Ive noticed that celebrities with the most beautiful eyes have either a water sign in the sun, moon, or ascendant. What web host are you the usage of? Smoky, smudged liner in the darkest shade of back works well, or a slick of severe liner; messy or neat, both suit the Scorp. Also your website so much up very fast! The Scorpio woman can seem withdrawn from people, not because she doesnt like them, but because shes constantly in deep thought. According to astrology, Cancer ranks right toward the top and their dependability is the reason behind it. Wiser than the wisest and stronger than knights, Scorpio women have a never-ending passion for everything. but this has got to be number 1. She is well-built and curvy; rather than petite and lanky. They are notorious for being control freaks and may fail to understand their childs need for independence. Once had an experienced astrologer tell me that he was pretty sure I was Aquarius rising as I have a yellow rim around the blue of my eyes. Libra tops the top 5 most attractive zodiac signs female category but here, we will take a generic perspective. That is the personality of a Scorpio, for those I love I will give everything to them and I am loyal to the end. wow im a scorpio and i never tryed the whole eyes thing.but people are always trying to look in to my eyes but i never give them a chans cause im always looking away. (13 years of friendshipall gone away! Your email address will not be published. For those of you who may struggle with some of these things, I will attest to the fact that you will learn to harness these traits through experience. RELATED: 20 Quotes That Prove Scorpio Women Are The Queens Of Sass. They are easily the hottest zodiac sign. Well, im a scorp too, an Asian one. He can be very annoying but one look and hes forgiven. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. These elements come together to create well-rounded personalities that are attractive and hard to resist. Her cool, but, mesmerizing stare often indicates that she is interested in you; and is trying to dissect you. Pisces are kind, caring, thoughtful, and intuitive people constantly prepared to lend a helping hand where required.