So should they have been favored by 30 points then? Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili should get a PD if Russ can get one. Strives to be known as an all-time great. bill russell isnt that good and lebron is obviously way better, when were we ever talking about bill russell bro? Blok21 Software Ltd 2023. Subscribe to Stathead, . That's where he shines. Kawhi He basically walk to the rim in two steps from the 3-pt line he so long, not to mention he is crazy fast and has crazy hops. omg how did u get downvoted I'll help u out my man, I have a feeling this will get downvoted too, calm down JR SMITH OF ALL PEOPLE HAS A 98 . I feel like players like WB and McGrady could have limitless range, because they shoot shots from super deep, but they should also have lower threes because they are pretty poor 3 point shooters. He's overrated because he's spectacular. The more you shoot the more tired you get. Did they make him 6'6"/6'8" too??? Giannis is even more athletically gifted than WB because of his rediculous size and length. I'm not saying that its bad that he gets triple doubles, I agree that its best for his team that he gets the majority of the rebounds since they can get out in transition faster. Godddd. Maybe hes a stat padder, but so was AI and no one was complaining about him getting a PD. Wow, looking at stats and jump into conclusion. Your split social persona dudeeee that got me laughing. DO YOU EVEN HEAR WHAT IM SAYING? Imagine a bucks dynasty Russ at the point giannis at sf and try and get melo at pf and pg13 as backup sf bledsoe as backup pg now that's a dynasty I'd love to see win a ring in a warriors bucks 7 game series or a sweep from the bucks but then again that's all just fantasy it will never happen, in other words combine the thunder and the bucks. Victor Oladipo A few big name legends such as Charles Barkley and Reggie Miller were left off their respective teams due to contract . Led the league in Uncontested Rebounds with 8.5. I haven't taken a look at Westbrook on the roster, so I haven't seen his ratings there, I believe Russ has a 79 on all 3pt stats and Harden has like 84 open 3 and 88 contested lol. Can knock down very deep threes better than most. Remember, if the warriors didnt choke, they would be a full-out dynasty. Everyone who is discrediting russ is an idiot. He's basically just a great shooter. These are the NBA 2K18 Ratings of all NBA players Rumors. Luckily enough for Westbrook, he got Steven Adams, oh mr.tripledouble yada yada, Nash fan and Kobe hater???? Don't worry, our man, westbrook will help me, he will let organization down so much that i will probably feel even more stupid. Tell me who was missing threes in the final seconds of game 6. Im sorry man you just dont watch the games. Russ needs to adjust but knowing him, he'll still try to get those trip dubs. 8th in rebounds, and 2nd in assists. Nah, you're mad because you don't have any friends. Lol plus Im not listening to a kid who thinks Donovan Mitchell is better than Harden. One of the most popular players in the league, and 2K needs to sell VC somehow. The team around him was garbage! Im not arguing with you actually Westbrook haters usually have some sense but you have none and btw youre not an OKC fan dont pretend. NBA 2K series, all player cards and other game assets are property of 2K Sports. Whoever's mass downvoting get tf outta here. And had a PD worthy game against the Jazz this year. Boogie Dame took a lesser talented team to a higher seed in the western conference and got first-team all-nba. Don't give me the bad team excuse. Hands down, you are the only one to count stats per 48mins. this whole entire page is: ttps://2kmtcentral.com/18/lineups/574860/suggestions#comment-1282561 suggestions? Westbrook serves as an inspiration for me, but let's be realistic, I'd rather have younger assets than wait for him to be logical and give up his touches and stop chasing triple doubles. Get info about his position, age, height, weight, draft status, shoots, school and more on Basketball-Reference.com . Only haters say stat padding. who's the best finisher by %? When he doesnt they shot porrly and the ln everyone says oh look at poor Russ, e has no help but he still carries this team. No, he has help, he just doesnt utilize it, and until he does he will never win anything but individual awards. Try to use something we called brain, if u have one, No kid, Im really not. Believe me, I want him to win one because I like his energy and passion he plays with, but until he changes Im taking Kawhi and everybody else I listed before him. Trashass, im shook westbrooks stats are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO underrated. Atlanta Hawks; Boston Celtics; Brooklyn Nets . Thanks man lol his comment is still pretty dumb tho lol. lebron shot 34% from 3 for his career and has a limitless range, They gave it to him because he hit the game winner over Indiana, and they werent going to take it away on a better edition, mj hit a game winner from 3 over 2 pacers defenders. Hate to say it as a thunder fan, but it's time to let Russ walk. Position PG. That is a real NBA analyst its his job kid hes smarter than a 6 year old like you. just look at the stats, 'Westbrook did more' The new NBA 2K18 game comes out in September and player ratings have come out. But with Melo And PG it makes his job easier.That usage rate won't be as high next season. See Top 100 Current Players. Who tf said Im a raps fan. We each have our own opinion, but Westbrook is one of the most talented players, but wastes it through shot IQ and efficient. Yes. Why does he get a pass? Each of those players are from 6 of the 8 teams that he played. Kobe couldn't MJ couldn't. @Terminator2562 And ended up beating the spurs. On a side note imagine if Giannis had KDs shot, that would be crazy. I think that's the point. But yeah, he could only average 12.5 rebounds over small, pathetic guys like Bill Russell, Walt Bellamy, Elgin Baylor, Wilt Chamberlain, Bob Pettit, and Red Kerr. Looks like somebody feeling hurt dumbest thing Ive ever heard end of argument. He knew he could only get individual awards, so he went all out for his triple doubles and MVP, Both got worse? Any point guard who can shoot would be good with the Warriors. Warriors in 5? yall westbrick fans autistic. People complain that he is a ball hog well the season that he was the biggest ball hog was the best season of his life, it was in this season he got comparisons to lebron and mJ for the way they change the game. Harden 31.7 LEAGUE LEADING KD has 2. Did I say that he's a statpadder or he's overrated? It just shows he cant handle the hate. Talk to me on a different form or something, because this is getting out of hand, The analytics say it was stat padding at a extreme level. http://www.nba.com/article/2017/04/06/russell-westbrook-triple-doubles-rebounding-trends#/ @Eminemof2k Prove me wrong, Steph Curry and Allen Iverson led the league in steals in different seasons, does that make them good defenders necessarily? He only cares about stats . Completes alley-oop passes at a high rate. If this is all there is, Im sorry these claims are just wrong. He is main reason why Warriors are even relevant rn and won 73 games that year. Dont send me link to a video because Ive seen them. and in that clip i sent earlier on THOSE WERE BACK TO BACK POSESSION OF RUSSELL WESTBROOK GETTING ABUSED ON DEFENSE if you look close enough you can see westbrook going legit behind the player when there's a screen and just standing there for most of the possession. A slithery player who can get around screens easily. Placing a card at 99 intangibles gives the card the rating it should have as a result of stats, so if this card were to truly be an 88 ruby, it'd have 95-99 intangibles and much lower total stats. But in these 2 season both players were the ball dominant player, those are 2 different seasons. Third its theyre fucktard, Before 2k went all money hungry 99 MJ used to be the best player in past 2k The post fade is fine. Russell Westbrook has a familiar overall rating in NBA 2K19 and a dynamic new render. Btw u should check Westbrook's advanced stats, they are horrifying, inappropriate for "children" XD, Youre clearly the child here bud somebody feeling got hurt gtfo. I would take off every downvote you gave me until I get me guy @zemGOAT to stick Brandon Ingram's long ass arms up your asshole m8, how is he higher than kawhi. Hes the MVP and averaged a triple double twice. What's your point man, i would love that okc win but look at the reality, either lal or gsw gonna win the finals, and the season hasn't even started yet, Watch the fucking video kid the have a legit chance at winning just watch the vidoe, Yeah, i did. Im looking now at the guys he has around him now like PG13 and Me7o, and the difficulties they are having playing with him. You need to get this through youre head, if you have the fastest and quickest player in. But he has less contested shots than DeAndre Jordam. He carried a crap team to the playoffs. Bro, Bill Russell isn't pathetic he is kinda small for his position, but he sin't pathetic. chill tf out and we aren't hating on his triple double, it's legit the way he gets them. then I must be thinking of @JOKICGOAT. I wish more guys played with that intensity, but there is a lot guys I would take over him, such as all the guys I listed based on their talent and ability to make a team better. How does being a fan of Nash make me a Raps fan? By your logic stat padding is good, he didnt get wins in the playoffs with triple doubles, he got a win. I think the franchise that started Andre Roberson all 7 games of that series is to blame. I think the rule was something along the lines of "if you dribbled after receiving the ball, it wasn't an assist". I get westbrook was amazing last year but not anymore, yall scrubs forgot scal, wesbrook is nothing compared to him, not even lavar ball coul beat him in a 1v1. Ok there are still ten but you literally cant take him over Russ. Despite the dynamic Oklahoma City Thunder point guard averaging a triple-double and winning the league MVP, it . Triple double for what tho? Im not a fan of either, but westbrook is better overall, Tbh, even though I like Westbrook. NBA 2K18 ratings -- Lebron James, Steph Curry, Kevid Durant, Russell Westbrook, James Harden . Out of respect to our visitors, some of who enjoy the excitement of finding out who the newest players are throughout the year we have disabled these players from showing up by default. In no particular order ima name 10. Are u out of opion or what? basketball is a game, not a statistic thankfully. His ratings suggest we'll . @lebronsucks69 The 93 . https://www.sbnation.com/2017/4/20/15370190/russell-westbrook-fourth-quarter-shooting-thunder-vs-rockets-game-2-playoffs The game did replicate . Bro I mean for 2018 not 2017 hes gonna get it again, i have a better chance at winning mvp than him, They really underrared his mid range shooting and especially his 3 ball, and this goes for both his roster version and MyTeam version. Russ can sag off so far because he has the instincts and speed to contest his man if they do get a shot. Plus, just because CP3 is the definition of a point guard doesnt make him better than Russ, Magic was 69 which isnt the definition of a point guard, but hes the greatest ever so. Magic was a prototypical point guard not because of his height but because of his play style. You cant bandwagon a player who loses in the first round just gtfo he already won MVP just gtfo, Downvote by who?? Throws accurate passes and hits shots off screens at a high percentage while orchestrating a pick & roll. Kyle Guy: UVA's leading scorer (Nagging knee injury) Adams was a MIP favorite and oladipo was considered on the brink of stardom. Fast breaks are the easiest plays in basketball, if youre coaching someone that is the best at getting those points and you dont get him the ball in fast breaks youre an idiot and youre wasting his skills. These slacking off incidents are so rare. There's really no such thing as a bad NBA player if you really think about it. First of all, you are like 6 at max could not keep him ego down. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4O82XCpyEc im done arguing with westbrick fans yall are stubborn autistis. 2k high as always with that HOF limitless! He loves Oklahoma. Its not close! Being decent is okay if u believe that u gonna win right. "NBA 2K18" top center ratings. 2017 WB 69 first place MVP votes. And the people who say he was alone he didnt have a superstar but it shows that he forced most of them to take bad shots at the end of possession and take bad shots at the end of games, All you guys say is stat padding? They only won a single game more (48-34) than last year, despite getting PG and Melo in the offseason. Westbrook.fould by SessOH HE PUT IT DOWN!!! Theyre not because for it to be a dynasty, all main members of the team must have 3 or 3+ rings. Pls, u are driving me crazy with these mumbk jumbo. Since there are no full game so this will work what has dunking got to do with post fades. That means each time the Royals played a game, there was a 75% chance there was an elite rebounder on the other team. Second, if you wanna go by stats, how bout you go compare Westbrook and Harden's shooting percentages from mid and from 3 from last season then come and see me, dense head. Russell Westbrook (86) - NBA 2K18 MyTEAM Current Sapphire Card - ratings/attributes, badges, comparing, reviews and comments - 2KMTCentral . its funny that as soon as you say something that westbrick fans literally cant argue against they just disappear. That makes no sense youre saying that even if Taj Gibson ,who shot 100% from 3 in 16 - 17, shot more hed have a higher %. Oh gosh is this my birthday lol, should change those to "westbrook bandwagoner", Kid first you have no reason to say he couldnt shoot properly when he shot 34% from 3 literally just .4% less than Harden that year. Shai Gilgeous-Alexander. Cavs should've won in 2015 but Kyrie and Love were hurt and LeBron took them to 6 basically by himself, with two more all stars they would've gone back to back, and without KD in 2017 they really could've 3-peated. LOLx10. When you find out DeMarcus Cousins is on the Warriors and theres no chance for you now. He consistently underperforms every year. What did McGrady ever do in the playoffs to get a PD? should've been a diamond in the beginning of the game, Why is he 2 ratings higher than Curry when Curry is better player, curry won it twice in a row and one time was unanimous, because Westbrook is a better player and he can do everything not like curry, Better player my ass inefficient stat padder with 41% FG, He's better than curry who's scare to drive in, Curry isn't scared to drive Curry has unreal % driving if u think Curry can only shoot 3s u r fucking casual, Well yeah but is because he only drives in when he gets a steal or has a wide open lane not like westbrook who drives in when ever he wants to, who got an mvp last season and he took the team to the playoffs all by himself not like curry that had Thompson and Kd, Who got MVP 2 years in row before that kys, yeah but he can't hold a team all by hinself like westbrook, Westbrook had top 10 SG in Oladipo and great defensive and rebounding C in Adams yall make Westbrook supporting cast look like tonight of bums + I didn't mention Taj(currently starting PF on top 4 team in west) And Enes Kanter solid 10/10 guy,shooters in Abrines and Doug(decent bench SF), Yeah but at least he didn't need the help of four all starts 5 if you count andre iguodala, *3 all stars Curry is forth and Westbrook is 10th seed with 2 all stars, The only reason the warriors are so good is because they have a lot of all-stars, only reason thunder is ass is cuz they have a lot of all stars, Well at least we don't need that many all-stars to make it to the playoff, Okc isn't even in playoffs rn good try buddy, That help is enough to make playoffs and Curry is still most valuable player to date Warriors team, Because making Curry one of the highest players would have been to mainstream, If you mean Westbrook is overrated that's true, he wouldn't shine that much if he was playing on an average team (like he did before the Warriors started to be good). Lmao please stop if you think that youre so sad. Takes physical punishment on contact shots near the rim without severely impacting his energy. He has also averaged a triple double for the last 2 seasons(which hasnt been done before). I'm not blaming Melo on Russ but I'm saying when he joined there was a huge drop off, I'm honestly not quite sure if it was because of Russ or not but it was undeniably there, likely because of aging and not quite being there mentally due to off court drama with his wife. The price needs to get updated, dudes like 2-4k mt how did he start the game with an 86??? 36 fg% when your not watching the games with him he is abusing you because you got a C on a pre-test for Social studies. I'll churn your dick off until I make it into a protein shake. NBA 2K series, all player cards and other game assets are property of 2K Sports. DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THE VALUE OF A TRIPLE DOUBLE??? Are you mental? We have a chance to win the championship with PG now. "NBA 2K18" top center ratings. If only they released this when I cared about myteam, Now they going to far. i wasnt all that surprised, cuz kawhi wouldn't play if they didn't trade him, so they really needed to go for something, and derozan isn't all that bad, considering nobody really knows how good kawhi is right now. Doesnt deserve it? It's funny, 2K made the ex-cover athlete of NBA Live the best card in the game. Man averaged 27 ppg the last two seasons and nobody really talk about him like that. Assists were also MUCH more difficult to get. Last time I checked they didnt change the 3P line range and this is a throwback card so.. Russell Westbrook 2017-2018: Takes physical punishment on contact shots near the rim without severely impacting his energy. Westbrook is a good mid range shooter just from the eye test. 3 and 88 contested lol. Harden this is why i dont talk to westbrook groupies, westbrook hypebeasts are worse than the heat fans in 2013, Now you bringing your bros again to do this. Led of all of the players in the league in usage rating with 38.2 exact, top 5 in Player Impact as well as Assist Percentage KD would of legit averaged 39p 9r 8a with westbooks usage rate and would have won more games while only having 2 turnovers instead of like 6. Overrated season made his teammates worse to make him look good Thats a joke. Lonzo Ball isnt inefficient I gave you upwote :D. What has he ever done in the playoffs? I'd rather have a rebuilding team than wait for Russell to start making the team better, George can leave, I don't really see our future with him. Time Westbrook gets his! This man once again put up double-digits in three category for the second straight year and what was crazy about it is that he average over 13 rebounds which he was ranked top 10 and 13 assist as well that lead him in the top 3 PER 48 Minutes. Only +13 stats with dynamic duo? He wasnt even healthy when he played. WB haters seriously need to stop he does whats best for the team and nothing else. Literally said dont send me a link.i watched it and its the same as all the other videos, I understood your point and I told you why you wrong. @zoomzoomii If you have nothing to say back about what I said then fine. @vincecarter15 While playing on-ball defense, this badge drops various offensive skills of similarly positioned match-ups. ??? Won MVP last year and carried a trash OKC squad. Okay, Westbrook is so "no ego", why did every players leave Westbrook and suddenly became better??? http://www.espn.com/nba/player/gamelog/_/id/3992/james-harden Maybe like a 75 shot 3 with limitless for WB and like a 80 shot three and limitless for T-Mac, The badge says the player makes deep 3s at a high rate, so no. The 33-year-old mid-range specialist has been one of the most clutch players in the league, averaging 4.3 points per game and 47.4% from the field in clutch situations. Curry also has a pair of (legitimate) MVP's and 2 rings (2 more than russ ever will have), and Westbrook is #1 in defensive win shares and 14 in defensive rating, 1) You obviously don't watch basketball because if you did you would see how russ sags to get boards Adams got career highs in points, rebounds, assists and steals. I know and it was an insane choke but Westbrook and KD are equally to blame not just KD like a lot of people like to say. 4. Theres an actual strategy the thunder has for letting Russ get them uncontested when that happens. GO!! Maybe I was saying this because he's my favorite player and I don't want him to leave I may be a little bit biased HA russ aint shit without KD, have fun exiting first round for the rest of yo career, He is actually way better without KD, so basically Kd was holding him back, Russ still aint going anywhere anytime soon, MVP??? An elite passer known for hitting teammates in the correct position to score. 2KMTCentral has gained access to the entire NBA2K18 roster, including a large number of unreleased players. (not really the most accurate order, but these guys are always going to be better than lebron A lot of people consider Russ a 2-guard or just a guard, because he doesnt create for others or make them better. Kawhi, boi kawhi is better than russ and harden fym, 6 or 7th is fair. PG / SG | OKC. Would Roberson helping their defense made a difference? Please Like, Share and SubscribeNCAA College Hoops 2K7NCAA College Hoops 2K8NBA 2K9NBA 2K10NBA 2K11NBA 2K12NBA 2K13NBA 2K14NBA 2K15NBA 2K16NBA 2K17NBA 2K18 any suggestions are wellcomed, Because its dead and full of cheasers, they back off the game with glitches and it counts as a loss. U tell me what i'm wrong about, u didn't even make any point about westbrook, how can i tell what you're wrong about?? Watch Thunder games carefully, his teammates give him rebounds by boxing out for him, his teammates give him the ball all the time just to get those overhyped triple doubles. PG13 and Carmelo are getting worse with him You might want to do some research on him. are you dumb? he's one of the most underrated playmakers of all time thats for sure, it's easy to be a good playmaker when you play with Snake, Klay, Iguodala, Draymond. This one is fire!!! Im not even a fan of Westbrook my favorite player is Chris Bosh, your comments are being downvotes youre clearly losing the argument kid youre probably 8. dame is first and out. You guys are fufu, look at some of my lineups where i talk legit basketball. Enes Kanter 2) both stats better represent the team's success than the individuals(and he had roberson and adams, two excellent defenders who he shared the court with), and anyways they're wrong gobert leads, Russ has the highest assist% in the league efficiency is overrated or many of the greats like kobe shouldn't even be in the discussion.