Let's talk about Tea Strayed Lights is an atmospheric action-adventure game and the first title from Embers studio. After customization, you choose your class. i'm seeing a bunch in 1 room on floor 2 of the fire dungeon. CaLea has enjoyed gaming since she was a kid. Youve heard of pet the dog but what if youre the one who wants to be petted? Its up to you to annihilate the Titans and their menacing henchmen! Deep within the four Great Dungeons, the ancient . Yea this has tripped a lot of people up in the past. When you save Nik from the Slime attack, you are awarded the Book of Beasts. Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos Guide and Walkthrough (NS) Guide and Walkthrough (NS) by thelastgogeta Version: 0.5 | Updated: 03/19/2021 Next: Terakar Keep Table of Contents FAQ Terakar Keep. The dungeon environments also match the climates they are in, producing unique puzzles. Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos was reviewed on the Nintendo Switch. Make like a fish in water! You also relinquish all your gems upon entering a dungeon, but on the bright side, you dont lose any gems when you die. Some of these cookies are essential, while others help us to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used. Now for the best part of the game: the dungeons. A guide for unlocking 100% of the bestiary (ENG), including the last update. You need to sign in or create an account to do that. Originally posted by Kraleck: They're called Boid and can be found in Terakar Keep (rare) or Fyrotek Castle. A room in Fyrotek Castle in the Overgrowth region. The land of Tasos is full of dangerous creatures, beasts and evil monsters. Simply open your wardrobe, select the one you want to be in, and its done! graphics are aesthetically pleasing. You can walk along the wall on the right side of that area. Youll solve those dungeon puzzles in a cinch if you venture with friends! Rogue Heroes is a 1-4 player classic adventure game with modern rogue-lite elements. Guardian of Fyrotek Castle: 02/23/2021 21:46:36: 1.23: Guardian Slayer 4: Defeat Glaciostraza, Guardian of Kryomar Temple: 02/23/2021 21:46:37: 1.32: I deem Rogue Heroes a Zelda-Like! For instance, the Knight deals more sword damage than the Mage. Your fallen comrade remains a ghost while assisting you in combat until then. has many outstanding characteristics, such as easy mechanics and diverse classes, the glitches are bothersome. Meanwhile, youll track footprints in the snow and see snowflakes falling at Sekoset Mountain. Welcome back to the land of Tasos, Heroes! Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Tufton Fields, Mountain, Terakar Keep, Kryomar Temple, Swamp, Overgrowth, Terakar Keep, Welestar Chambser, Swamp, Mountain, Welestar Chamber, Kryomar Temple, Welestar Chamber, Fyrotek Castle, Kryomar Temple. According to users on. On the contrary, the background music in dungeons is lower-pitched and threatening, warning you to tread carefully. No enemy is the same and must be carefully dealt with in a specific way. While Rogue Heroes has many outstanding characteristics, such as easy mechanics and diverse classes, the glitches are bothersome. One feature I love is the character customization. Got it in the 3rd dungeon! Enhance and add elements to your class at the Goddess Shrine Shop, or sell excess monster parts for gold at the Monster Shop! Choose between Normal, Hard and Brutal. The Druid class allows you to transform into 6 different forms! Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos - Launch Trailer - Nintendo . Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos is an Indie, 2D, Action RogueLite by Helicentric Studios, all about bringing back the bright SNES Glow of Action RPGs, only this time, with Multiplayer, even Local Multiplayer!Yep, Rogue Heroes is offering both local and online Co-op, with up to 4 players; though you can always just go solo if you wish. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. On the contrary, the background music in dungeons is lower-pitched and threatening, warning you to tread carefully. Some enemies are easier to kill than others. Showing 1 - 7 of 7 comments Every player can find a class that fits their fighting style. You can purchase Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos on the Nintendo Switch or Steam for $19.99. You can also use various weapons to slay your enemies, such as a wand or sword. This applies to the respective dungeons too. Now for the best part of the game: the dungeons. Its a dungeon crawler that reminds us why roguelites are loved. The more dangerous enemies include the Mimics that disguise themselves as chests, catching any unsuspecting adventurers, or the Zap Jellies that group up and create arcs of electricity between them. Prepare yourself for enemies, traps, and puzzles in these dangerous places. Required fields are marked *, You may use these HTML tags and attributes:
. In terms of sound design, subtle things in. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Team up with friends to combat procedural dungeons, explore an expansive overworld full of secrets and take down the Titans to save the once peaceful land of Tasos! Valve Corporation. Play solo or team up with your friends to combat procedurally generated dungeons and take down the evil Titans that threaten to overwhelm the land of Tasos! The sound design and music are of high quality too! Valve Corporation. Long ago, four Goddesses died to prevent the malicious Titans from taking over Tasos. Unleash your inner warrior in Rogues Heroes: Ruins of Tasos to defeat the formidable Titans! Rogue Heroes is a 4-player classic adventure game with modern rogue-lite elements. Rogue Heroes is a 1-4 player classic adventure game with modern rogue-lite elements. Espaol - Latinoamrica (Spanish - Latin America). Defeat Glaciostraza, Guardian of Kryomar Temple. Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos A Screenshot of Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos By: y0LAs The author of this topic has marked a post as the answer to their question. And The Retro Glow of the old age is present here as well, presented in Pixel Graphics with a Beautiful Bright pallet that takes you right back to the early 90s era of console gaming goodness. You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. The story is basic, but this is one of the most engrossing RPGs Ive played in a while. Longer Path: Cross the bridge from Tufton Fields towards the east then head south till you find rocks to smash near East Bend. I read that there was an update that fixed this issue, but that was back in June of 2022. 28.44% (71.9) Guardian Slayer 4. All rights reserved. I'm looking for this tiny metroid-like baby jellyfish was inside a dungeon with metal gates blocked you have to lower. Despite the glitches and bugs, Rogue Heroes graphics are aesthetically pleasing. Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. As a result, I switched to other weapons out of frustration. Team up with friends to combat procedural dungeons, explore an expansive overworld full of secrets and. Talk to NPCs to unlock quests, gain valuable items, and discover new classes. Walk on those to get around the stones. Rogue Heroes is an RPG dungeon crawler with a lot to offer through its fantastic graphics and engaging gameplay, but it also needs a lot of adjustments. Cloudflare Ray ID: 7c0d317a4f499c22 Achievements; Leaderboard; Prices; Forum; 61,726 Achievements Earned; 4,367 Players Tracked; 39 Total Achievements; 4,043 Obtainable EXP; 135 100% Club; . Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos. I used the lamp, I hit it with a boomerang, I threw a bomb at it, I shot an arrow at . All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Keep up to date with all things Rogue Heroes, on our social channels! 23.04% (103.0) Hero of Tasos. As a result, I mastered the art of dodging enemy attacks and following up with swift blows. Team up with friends to combat procedural dungeons, explore an expansive overworld full of secrets and take down the Titans to save Tasos!~~~~~~~~~~~~~Fyrotek Castle | Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos | Episode 11rogue heroes ruins of tasos,rogue heroes ruins of tasos gameplay,rogue heroes ruins of tasos classes,rogue heroes ruins of tasos let's play,rogue heroes ruins of tasos walkthrough,rogue heroes,rogue heroes ruins of tasos review,rogue heroes review,rogue heroes steam,rogue heroes ruins of tasos playthrough,rogue heroes ruins of tasos guide,rogue heroes gameplay,rogue heroes game,rogue heroes ruins of tasos lets play,gamerknoobplays,gkplays,episode 11,part 11 Hero of Tasos. The Goddesses locked the Titans in four Great Dungeons, but the seals grow weaker while the beasts grow stronger. The selection of classes in many other games is usually scarce, but. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. If youve got the itch for a little competition, stop by the Tavern! We had to abandon the run, which negatively impacted the gameplay. Recent Reviews: Mixed (21) All Reviews: Mostly Positive (1,550) Release Date: Defeat Omega Titan and save Tasos. This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins. In addition, you can quickly shift between inventory items, which is convenient when youre in the heat of battle. Featuring new handmade dungeons, each of these have a new tileset, puzzle structure, enemies and bosses! I could go on about the bugs in this game, but that would take too long. You can also play with up to three people via online and local co-op mode. While Rogue Heroes has many outstanding characteristics, such as easy mechanics and diverse classes, the glitches are bothersome. Defeat Rhizomorph, Guardian of Welestar Chamber. New items! It is Decided!A Zelda-Like with Procedurally Generated Dungeons and Meta-Progression, with Class unlocks and Village upgrades. Turn into a dog to charm NPCs and de-aggro enemies! Now, she combines her love for gaming and writing by creating reviews, guides, and news stories about her favorite franchises! I don't see any real logic as to which monster it picks. For example, in Intori Village, the music is whimsical and calming, telling you its safe to let your guard down. Use gems to upgrade your health at the Intori Clinic, increase your stamina at the Fitness Center, upgrade your weapons at Ricks Tool Shed, and more! Espaol - Latinoamrica (Spanish - Latin America). Theyre one of the best features of the game! Get it here:https://store.steampowered.com/app/787810/Rogue_Heroes_Ruins_of_Tasos/ Defeat Glaciostraza, Guardian of Kryomar Temple. A tremendous amount of detail is in each environment as well. There are Massive The Legend of Zelda: A Link to The Past vibes to Rogue Heroes visually, though gameplay wise, the influence is more The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords. I've had that same room without the gray rolling enemies, and we were unable to clear it. Its a dungeon crawler that reminds us why roguelites are loved. They vary from a freezing mountain range to a scolding lava site, all of which are lively with fascinating creatures. The plethora of roguelites is overwhelming. The selection of classes in many other games is usually scarce, but Rogue Heroes has ten character types! If you believe your item has been removed by mistake, please contact, This item is incompatible with Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos. A dark evil stirs beneath the once peaceful land of Tasos Deep within the four Great Dungeons, the ancient seals that hold the . In terms of sound design, subtle things in Rogue Heroes, such as stepping on mud vs. stepping on snow, impress me the most. Some are menial, but others are too significant to ignore. Guardian Slayer 4. Find your way to higher ground and enter the Ghost Town. dungeons are procedurally generated, meaning the layouts are different each time you die and revisit them. 107.180.73.202 The main one is the auto-aim with the mage class. Slimes have basic abilities and low health and the sneaky Slithers that like to hide in pots. Entering Terakar Keep in the Tufton Fields region. Prepare yourself for enemies, traps, and puzzles in these dangerous places. Some of CaLeas favorite genres are action-adventure games and RPGs, and her favorite games range from Animal Crossing: New Horizons to The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. This item has been removed from the community because it violates Steam Community & Content Guidelines. Friendly Ghosts. Lost Ruins Review: Castle-Anime-Souls and More! All rights reserved. Cool.Plus, I like its intuitive stamina system, showing visually on your character how exhausted they are as they fight for their life. For example, in Intori Village, the music is whimsical and calming, telling you its safe to let your guard down. The higher the level, the increased health and damage they have. This resurrection system is creative and fun, but my friend couldnt see my skull once after I died in online co-op mode. Only two class options are available at the beginning, but you unlock more by obtaining clothing threads and bringing them to The Rusty Needle. Looking for a challenging yet rewarding gaming experience? The sides there appear to be walls, but they actually aren't. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Tip : They auto-explode very fast, you one shot them, soyou have to stun one with the boomerang, kill the rest of the bunch and quickly kill it with your book. is, I cant talk about it without mentioning glitches. Espaol - Latinoamrica (Spanish - Latin America), https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2793628027. But one of the game's most controversial features is set to make a return: weapon durability. After customization, you choose your class. Rogue Heroes is a topdown, roguelite adventure game inspired by the Zelda franchise. Rest assured that Heliocentric Studios Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos wont disappoint! The land of Tasos is full of dangerous creatures, beasts and evil monsters. Valve Corporation. Your fallen comrade remains a ghost while assisting you in combat until then. Steam. Guardian Slayer 3. Upon death, enemies drop items and chunks of themselves that can be used as ingredients to brew potions and buffs. As amazing as Rogue Heroes is, I cant talk about it without mentioning glitches. Then, maybe a Like, Subscribe, and a Wish? The dungeon bosses are fun to battle since they have unique attack patterns, but youll have to learn each of them to be triumphant. Getting a killing blow on an enemy using the item will display information about that creature in the Bestiary found in the player menu. I've hit them with literally everything I could think of. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Defeat Kaimieror, Guardian of Fyrotek Castle. Some are menial, but others are too significant to ignore. Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos is an Indie, 2D, Action RogueLite by Helicentric Studios, all about bringing back the bright SNES Glow of Action RPGs, only this. The Druids and Dungeons Update for Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos releases March 31st on Steam and Nintendo Switch! Sometimes, the missiles locked onto enemies across the room instead of those in front of me. Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Transform into an aquatic fish-like form to swim through bodies of water. You may choose their skin tone, hair color, and cloak color. The feeling of defeating a boss after Ive learned its system is exhilarating! After 10 attempts he finally spawned. A dark evil stirs beneath the once peaceful land of Tasos. The class versatility is one of my favorite aspects of the game because each one has special abilities. Espaol - Latinoamrica (Spanish - Latin America), https://rogue-heroes-ruins-of-tasos.fandom.com/wiki/Beastiary. The art style is a salute to the Zelda franchise, and its a wise choice. We just purchased this game last week (Dec 2022) and the aiming is still off. For example, youll find squirrels scurrying around and green leaves falling in Tufton Fields. These powers range from the Mages lighting-fast Blink ability to the Reapers mind-blowing Burst ability. All classes have access to every weapon, but some excel at using certain ones. For example, when a teammate dies, you must carry their skull to an altar to resurrect them. They're called Boid and can be found in Terakar Keep (rare) or Fyrotek Castle. Traversing through Tasos will require a brave hero that can wield a weapon and defend themselves. These are 2 Very Good Influences to Have! The background music changes according to the atmosphere. Does anyone know how to solve this room in Fryotek Castle? My eyes are on my character and their immediate environment, so don't pull my eyes from that. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. View DLCs of this game; Submit guide for this game; View top player ranking of this game; View owners of this game; . Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos Episode 1: https://youtu.be/U_Yoh71R7Yg ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A dark evil stirs beneath the once peaceful land of Tasos Deep within the four Great Dungeons, the. Click here to read more. Display information on the character, Dead Space style, not stuffed way up in the upper Left corner. Enemies also have levels * just like the player. The background music changes according to the atmosphere. Transform into a snake to both attack and de-buff enemies. ;). I love this feature because people cant memorize the structures of any dungeons; therefore, the game doesnt seem repetitive. Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos Store Hub PCGW Patches 77.01% 1,700 425 60 In-Game Rogue Heroes is a topdown, roguelite adventure game inspired by the Zelda franchise. Fryotek Castle Room I can't seem to clear? This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. You can also fish and farm to sell your items for Tasian Gold, which is used to open chests. wont disappoint! Guardian of Fyrotek Castle. Plenty of them are released yearly, and its difficult to determine which ones are worth playing. Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Performance & security by Cloudflare. I love this feature because people cant memorize the structures of any dungeons; therefore, the game doesnt seem repetitive. It is only visible to you. Gender Discrimination Lawsuit Filed Against Sony Interactive Entertainment, Daedalic Entertainment Drops New LOTR Gollum Trailer, Tower of Fantasy Exploration Guide: Ruins, Supply Pods, and More, League of Legends Reveals New Champion Akshan: The Rogue Sentinel, My Hero Academia: World Heroes Mission Review: A Heroic Effort, How Tears of the Kingdom Could Fix Breath of the Wilds Weapon System, Strayed Lights Review: Fight for the Light (PS5). Elite enemies have a skull icon above their heads, and they are slightly tougher to deal with, but they drop more gems and monster parts. If you look at the minimap, it still registers as "discovered" and not cleared". Please see the. In the decayed village, you can use the Temporal Scope to look into the past and enter the home on the right where you will find the Storm Rune which allows you to sing a song of storms effectively. You also relinquish all your gems upon entering a dungeon, but on the bright side, you dont lose any gems when you die. We had to abandon the run, which negatively impacted the gameplay. First of all, sorry for my English, is not my first language :,). Warp to the overworld fast travel locations with the Warp Medalion, or 'dash' in the water, and break through damaged red rocks blocking the path to Slalen Ruins with the Flipper! I have the same problem, and these are not enemies, they are traps, so I think there might be a bug about that room. Your email address will not be published. Amazon Luna: Rogue Heroes is a 1-4 player classic adventure game with modern rogue-lite elements. So you aren't crazy if you can't find boid I went through Fyrotek Castle 5 times before I saw it. This resurrection system is creative and fun, but my friend couldnt see my skull once after I died in online co-op mode. Dodging and attacking with precision is crucial since several foes are nimble! They also drop gems, tasian gold, health bubbles and in dungeons they even drop keys on rare occasion. May 6, 2020; Responsive and retina ready May 20, 2015; Amazing revolution slider May 10, 2015; Instagram. Also, the disturbing screams the monsters make upon being slaughtered are unforgettable. Guardian Slayer 2. Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos. All rights reserved. Potion Brewing Stations in Primary Dungeons! The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic. However, some enemies are unique to specific enviroments such as the Chirinoles in The Overgrowth or the Mud Lurkers in Cromwell Swamp. The dynamism in the different locations is astounding. Your IP: Valve Corporation. Destroy the orange bush and walk down. Instagram did not return a 200. It just seems to target whatever monster it wants. All rights reserved. Skulletons and Slimes are the most common of foes that are spread across the land. rogue heroes: ruins of tasos fyrotek castle May 21, 2021; Hello world! You can build your strength in countless ways. Only two class options are available at the beginning, but you unlock more by obtaining clothing threads and bringing them to The Rusty Needle. Only a noble hero can save Tasos from their grasp. According to users on Steam, multiplayer mode is more buggy than single-player mode, and I couldnt agree more. Tasos (Overworld) At night Tufton Fields Cromwell Swamp The Overgrowth Sekoset Mountain Granite Hills Sorrowsfield Cemetery and Mausoleum Nostroc Beach Caves All Dungeons Terakar Keep Welestar Chamber Fyrotek Castle Kryomar Temple Skull Rock Slalen Ruins Comments First of all, sorry for my English, is not my first language :,) Click here to jump to that post. Anyway, in addition to all that Old School Goodness, Rogue Heroes has Full Controller Support, controls well with Mouse and Keyboard, and in on the Switch as well!Give the gameplay a watch? Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos. For example, when a teammate dies, you must carry their skull to an altar to resurrect them. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Rogues Heroes dungeons are procedurally generated, meaning the layouts are different each time you die and revisit them. , multiplayer mode is more buggy than single-player mode, and I couldnt agree more. Theyre one of the best features of the game! This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator. Nonetheless, it was always exciting to encounter unfamiliar faces, since I knew Id be getting stronger soon. You can purchase Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos on the Nintendo Switch or Steam for $19.99. Rogue Heroes / Heliocentric Studios Twitter. Use the form of a squirrel to dodge attacks and travel across the overworld or dungeons quickly. The Druids and Dungeons Update for Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos releases March 31st on Steam and Nintendo Switch! The Bestiary will help the player understand the enemies and their abilities. Skulletons and Slimes are the most common of foes that are spread across the land. Click to reveal Transform into a lemur to leap into the air, and turn into stone as you slam down and stun enemies! Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos - Launch Trailer - Nintendo Switch. Excellent UI decision, though i wish they did the same thing with the Hp as well. As a result, I switched to other weapons out of frustration. Traversing through Tasos will require a brave hero that can wield a weapon and defend themselves. If you get bored with one class, just switch to another. The trajectory of the projectiles from the wand is another major issue. It's a dungeon crawler that reminds us why roguelites are loved. Most are unmemorable since their backgrounds arent disclosed. New difficulty levels! YES! I cant tell you how often Ive been stumped by a puzzle or surprised by a hidden trap. This may sound stupid. Since you need gems to reach maximum strength, keep your eyes peeled for them. I know if they qualify as "enemies" or as "traps". Team up with friends to combat procedural dungeons, explore an expansive overworld full of secrets and take down the Titans to save the once peaceful land of Tasos!~~~~~~~~~~~~~https://store.steampowered.com/app/787810/Rogue_Heroes_Ruins_of_Tasos/~~~~~~~~~~~~~If you liked what you saw and want to help me you could always Like, Comment, or even Subscribe!Subscribe - https://bit.ly/30IRAlGTwitter - https://bit.ly/2Gi55PTFacebook - https://bit.ly/37kEQEmInstagram - https://bit.ly/2OwIwOF~~~~~~~~~~~~~Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos Playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOHhrO8zhCy9JcOlA4Uo61mUAZDZGSvzoRogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos Episode 1:https://youtu.be/U_Yoh71R7Yg~~~~~~~~~~~~~A dark evil stirs beneath the once peaceful land of Tasos Deep within the four Great Dungeons, the ancient seals that hold the Titans at bay are gravely weakened and their minions have unleashed terror upon the world.The Goddesses who forged the seals long ago have made a desperate plea for a band of heroes to come forth and save the people from a terrible fateRogue Heroes is a 1-4 player classic adventure game with modern rogue-lite elements. When it's raining you'll encounter more elite enemies in the dungeons. The art style is a salute to the, The sound design and music are of high quality too! All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Sometimes, the missiles locked onto enemies across the room instead of those in front of me. Defeat Omega . I cant tell you how often Ive been stumped by a puzzle or surprised by a hidden trap. pretty sure i've seen them elsewhere too, beats me where though. I could go on about the bugs in this game, but that would take too long. For example, the Witch crafts more effective potions than other classes and uses their broom to hover over threatening obstacles. There's enemies that rotate around the room as shown in the next image. Warp to the overworld fast travel locations with the Warp Medalion, or dash in the water, and break through damaged red rocks blocking the path to Slalen Ruins with the Flipper. The feeling of defeating a boss after Ive learned its system is exhilarating! Exit the town. The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic. The class versatility is one of my favorite aspects of the game because each one has special abilities. Youll also be able locate and dig up hidden objects. For example, the Witch crafts more effective potions than other classes and uses their broom to hover over threatening obstacles. Play solo or team up with your friends to combat procedurally generated dungeons and take down the evil Titans that threaten to overwhelm the land of Tasos! but how do I get in the fyrotek castle? Rogue Heroes is a homage to classic adventure games with our own twist on rogue-lite elements and were bringing a huge update later this month! The dungeon bosses are fun to battle since they have unique attack patterns, but youll have to learn each of them to be triumphant. Wade through deep mud as a Croaker, a large toad-like creature. Creating a character that resembles myself is exciting because it makes me feel more immersed in the game. As mentioned before, all classes have special powers, many of which make you temporarily immune to taking damage. Perhaps they still will, as the devs update often. The upcoming sequel to Breath of the Wild shows a lot of promise. New items! The games plot is straightforward, making it very easy to follow. The trajectory of the projectiles from the wand is another major issue.