Press J to jump to the feed. Large crooked river. Please. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Sculpted by Marshall Fredericks and cast of bronze in Norway, this seven-ton gigantic depiction of Jesus is suspended on the worlds largest crucifix, 55 feet tall and carved from a California redwood. The approximately 42 mile trip takes you through three rivers and three lakes and surrounds you with some of the most beautiful scenery and captivating communities in Michigan. have the dymondwood or whichever wood it is version. Show items: 12; 24; 36; 48; . Has been stropped. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. 23 talking about this. Thanks, JonesE. Out of the box the Bugout flicked open and dropshut very nicely, and the blade was perfectly centred and didn't feel loose. Very nice work. The only two options I know are RogueBladeWorks & RockScaleDesign. The trip can be made in a day or over a weekend, with the communities of Cheboygan, Topinabee, Aloha, Indian River, Alanson, Oden and Conway all located on the water. That's why Northwest Knives offers this premium service to protect your purchase from theft, damaged, or lost shipments. rogue bladeworks. Thanks, thats an insightful perspective. Date Added: 05/01/2023, By: Blade Catcher Solid performer. They were very well made, but just too flexible for me. Also Rogue Bladeworks I believe, but hybrid . There are also dining, shopping, and lodging options such as Pines Cottages and Fay Martin Resort just off the river, making Indian River a great place to take a break. Recently Added, By: Mad Dog Knives Keep in mind that anyone can view public collectionsthey may also appear in recommendations and other places. get in touch. A cruise across Burt Lake puts you in the Crooked River. You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. At first I thought it was a bedding-in issue, but the knife flicked open and drop shut beautifully before I installed the new scales. . As such, it weighs in just shy of an ounce heavier than a 710, and about half an ounce more than the Recon 1. Knife Exchange. Yes! It may not display this or other websites correctly. 417 fact. Rogue Bladeworks 535 Bugout Carbon Fiber 3K H. $84.95. bottom of page . We have a high tech facility and the equipment dedicated to fabrication of custom scales, parts, pie Fits the Benchmade 535 Bugout. There is a little time delay and if your in no rush they are nice. Entering the village, boaters will have to pass through the Crooked River Lock, a clam-shell lock that makes for a unique experience. Once in town check out the Inland Water Route Museum and the quaint shops and stores. Catch and release Benchmade Crooked River with Rogue Bladeworks carbon fiber scales (no longer available). I might just try that. Had a similar problem with some after market 585 scales. I have the flytanium carbon fiber scales on my 535gy-1. 535 BUGOUT ULTEM - CARVE DIAMOND TEXTURE (PRE-ORDER MAY SHIPPING BATCH), Benchmade 533BK-1 Mini Bugout w/ Urban Frost Carbon Fiber Carve Scales-Knife Package, ROGUE BLADEWORKS - 533 MINI BUGOUT TAC-GRIP G10-DRY EARTH, Rogue Bladeworks -Koenig Arius Clip Timascus, 533 Mini Bugout Limited Red Carbon Fiber Scales- Carve Design, 535 BUGOUT CARBON FIBER RED RESIN SCALES - CARVE DESIGN, BENCHMADE 533 MINI BUGOUT KNIFE PACKAGE - CARVE SCALES- CARBON FIBER RED, 535 BUGOUT CAMO CARBON FIBER - CARVE DESIGN. Check them out for your knife as. Facebook; Instagram It's a beautiful knife but I think I'm gonna look into a mini. This slot list is created and updated by The EDC Raffle Tool by BoyAndHisBlob. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts 1,988. Rogue Bladeworks - Benchmade 535 Bugout Carved OD Green G-10 Scales w/ Tacgrip. Numerous marinas also dot the Inland Waterway where marine fuel, boat rentals, and ships stores are situated for your convenience. View Etsys Privacy Policy. Make and Model: Benchmade Crooked River w/ Rogue Bladeworks customization Total Price: $240, 24 spots @ $10 Optional Price Justification/Comparisons Download a PDFcopyof the Inland Waterway Brochure and Maps. Custom mini crooked river. Taxes and shipping calculated at checkout, 2023 Northwest Knives. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. You must log in or register to reply here. Home For Sale: Custom & Semi Production Knives (Dealer), KnifeMaker's Market: Knives & More for Sale, Wanted: Knifemaker / Craftsman / Related Services, Busse / Swamprat / Scrapyard Knives For Sale, For Sale: Traditionals, Slipjoints, "Old Timey", International (Non-US) For Sale & Trade Forums. Includes OEM scales (Dymondwood), paperwork, bag and box. ROGUE BLADEWORKS $295.00 Sold out ROGUE BLADEWORKS - 533 MINI BUGOUT TAC-GRIP G10-DRY EARTH ROGUE BLADEWORKS $74.95 Rogue Bladeworks -Koenig Arius Clip Timascus ROGUE BLADEWORKS $225.00 Sold out 533 Mini Bugout Limited Red Carbon Fiber Scales- Carve Design ROGUE BLADEWORKS $115.00 535 BUGOUT CARBON FIBER RED RESIN SCALES - CARVE DESIGN Please check your knife's warranty policy before removing or changing . Sold Out. Both the Cheboygan Front Range Light and the Cheboygan Crib Light are visible from the river. A voyage on the Inland Waterway can begin at the north end in Cheboygan, the south end in Conway, or anywhere along the way. This has the same great features and build of it's bigger brother. For Sale: Custom & Semi Production Knives (Dealer), KnifeMaker's Market: Knives & More for Sale, Wanted: Knifemaker / Craftsman / Related Services, Busse / Swamprat / Scrapyard Knives For Sale, For Sale: Traditionals, Slipjoints, "Old Timey", International (Non-US) For Sale & Trade Forums. For kayaking, canoeing, and hiking off-shore, follow the Lower Rouge River Water Trail . There is a little time delay and if your in no rush they are nice. He does them for the bugout as well and he does micarta as well you just have to contact him. We have carbon bolsters coming, pivot rings and Ti parts as well, Thanks, for the reply. The slight flex of the factory scales doesn't bother me but anymore flex I probably wouldn't like it too much. Thank you. JavaScript is disabled. Lightly used by previous owner. Assumption is that in 2020 machined parts are square and aligned between Benchmade n Flytanium assembly, and your scales swap stopped ability to drop shut. roguebladeworks@gmail.com. Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. You are using an out of date browser. Finally got the backspacer and clip for the crooked river here is the fairly easy job of switching them out Crooked Lake offers the small communities of Conway and Oden, both of which were historical jumping on or jumping off points on the Inland Waterway. Rogue makes top notch scales. I'll be returning my 3 week old mini crooked river to REI tonight and ordering a custom built instead. Knife surgery showing the installation of the Rogue Bladeworks forged carbon fiber sclaes. FEEDBACK: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly! Search for his name, click on his screen name that appears on the right hand side, send him a message. JavaScript is disabled. gallery. Any help is appreciated. Hi all, looking for someone who sells nice scales for the crooked river mini. Whether you choose to make the Inland Waterway journey in a day or make it a weekend, you will see a side of Northern Michigan that cannot be seen along a highway or freeway. Hi all, I've experienced an issue with installing copper Flytanium scales on my Bugout. For Sale: Custom & Semi Production Knives (Dealer), KnifeMaker's Market: Knives & More for Sale, Wanted: Knifemaker / Craftsman / Related Services, Busse / Swamprat / Scrapyard Knives For Sale, For Sale: Traditionals, Slipjoints, "Old Timey", International (Non-US) For Sale & Trade Forums. Benchmade Crooked River w/ Rogue Bladeworks customization. Date Added: 05/01/2023, By: Borka Blades Marfione Custom Knives Microtech Knives Shortly after learning CNC, CAD, and CAM, RC BladeWorks began to produce scales in a larger way. Check out the offerings https://www.roguebladeworks.comSlick 'Em All https://www.ocd4edc.c. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. And being thin they will flex. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. Notify Me When In Stock. Please pay ONLY via Paypal Friends and Family with NOTHING written in the comments. Indian River is also home to one of Michigans best known attractions, the Cross In The Woods. It was my fault for getting them, as I knew how thin the micarta is. Oden is home to the Oden Hatchery Visitors Center, located at the site of a fish hatchery that operated from 1921-2002. To enable personalized advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. Riverside docking is free for shoppers and diners. We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. Date Added: 05/01/2023, By: Bose, Reese SOLD. Cosmetically, the knife is in great condition. Features: Specifications: Reviews Brand new is the Benchmade 15085-2 Mini Crooked River HUNT class knife. If you want I can post you up a picture when I get home from work. Which is a giant bummer. JavaScript is disabled. You are using an out of date browser. only thing id change is the orange trim. . Has been stropped. As the Indian River opens up into Burt Lake, be sure to check out the newly constructed Veterans Pier and DeVoe Beach. You must log in or register to reply here. Catch and release Benchmade Crooked River with Rogue Bladeworks carbon fiber scales (no longer available). But I have handled the G10 scales and they are much stiffer. the install went very smoothly. And he did them left hand carry. Thank you brother!! The mouth of the Cheboygan River and Mullett Lake features a large sandbar that is ideal for dropping anchor and jumping in for a swim. Once the route of large Inland Route steamers, todays boaters can enjoy many of the same sights that those a generation ago experienced. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Shoot well I will get a better picture of the centering just noticed I was not straight on the knife. There is some wear on the clip and pivot along with feint snail trails on the bolsters. They look great to. Nov 13, 2019. One of the highlights of an Inland Waterway trip is locking through the Cheboygan River locks, located towards the center of town. Date Added: 05/01/2023, By: Brend, Walter I don't think I've overtightened anything but I'm open to suggestions. 265.00 delivered PP For those that liked the larger version but felt that it was too large for everyday carry this might be the knife for you. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. Public collections can be seen by the public, including other shoppers, and may show up in recommendations and other places. It's a sweet set up! It may not display this or other websites correctly. Sorry for the shameless bump, but thanks to the generosity of a friend, here is the same knife with the treated wood scales. The meandering river of the same name takes you through the heart of the community, with conveniently located dockage available to tie up and explore the town. Thanks all, I think I'm going to go with the classic Rogue CF scales. You are using an out of date browser. mini crooked. Date Added: 05/01/2023, By: Microtech Knives Marfione Custom Knives $0.00 Sold out. Improve the looks yes, don't make it cut any better. Hi all, looking for someone who sells nice scales for the crooked river mini. Consistently earned 5-star reviews, shipped orders on time, and replied quickly to messages, Looks like you already have an account! This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. It may not display this or other websites correctly. And he did them left hand carry. After about a hundred open shut cycles it still hasn't improved, so I added a drop of oil and went through several hundred more cycles. It may not display this or other websites correctly. For Sale: Custom & Semi Production Knives (Dealer), KnifeMaker's Market: Knives & More for Sale, Wanted: Knifemaker / Craftsman / Related Services, Busse / Swamprat / Scrapyard Knives For Sale, For Sale: Traditionals, Slipjoints, "Old Timey", International (Non-US) For Sale & Trade Forums. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. Once in town check out the Inland Water Route Museum and the quaint shops and stores. How do you get in touch with Keyman? Good review! Sounds like the scales are a teensy bit too thin where the top screws go. Date Added: 05/01/2023, By: Borka Blades Marfione Custom Knives Awesome knife if you're feeling the blues. There are numerous places to stay either on the river, such as the Best Western or Fleetwood Inn and Suites, or just off of it. I've come to the conclusion after market scales are not worth the time or effort. Lightly used by previous owner. Date Added: 05/01/2023, By: Ikoma, Flavio Then when you reassemble, the scales will be a touch wider apart, but as you carefully and slowly screw them tighter the bumps will compress until the distance is perfect. Also interested, please post some pictures. Benchmade Crooked River Series Pivot Collars. If you want to roll the dice and take a chance, you could contact boomer52 here on BF. You are using an out of date browser. 21 Items . Notify Me When In Stock. These communities are little more than a stones throw to Petoskey, which although not on the waterway itself, was by many considered the end of the Inland Waterway. Remember to respond to the PM once your spot has been given. The Rogue Bladeworks Carve scales have a contoured feel that fits perfect in the hand, appealing design curves and a new round lanyard hole. Allen Putman Benchmade 535 Bugout Blue G-10 H. $69.95. Mullett Lake features the communities of Aloha on the east side and Topinabee on the west side. Upon coming into Alanson, the beautiful Crooked River Lodge and Suites offers a place to stay right on the river. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. RogueBladeworks is where I picked up the carbon fiber scales for my bailout. Entering the village, boaters will have to pass through the Crooked River Lock, a clam-shell lock that makes for a unique experience. Blade flicks open fine but doesnt drop shut on its own, but its something a flick of the wrist fixes when closing. Custom web development by NP Group, 25th Anniversary Panther- RARE Mirror Finish #001, Halo III Mini Set - Mirror Polish Star Grind and VF Damascus, Dark Side of the Stitch - Collaboration - Diamond Wash DLC, MSC XL - Starlingear Steampunk - Titanium Blade. Make and Model: Benchmade Crooked River w/ Rogue Bladeworks customization, Optional Price Justification/Comparisons: Total price of knife and mods - $322~, Crooked River (amazon) - $167, Scales - $75 Pivot Collar: $20~ Backspacer: $20~ Screws: $20~ Clip - $20~, Timestamp/pics: https://imgur.com/a/FU5y1u3. we'd love to hear from you. I don't have very many years left in front of many, so if I'm usually unhappy with something, I don't keep it. As it stands the blade is perfectly centered, I can flick it open with a little force, but it definitely won't drop shut or close easily when I disengage the axis lock. I'm looking to customize some Bugouts and want a CF and Micarta variant. RC BladeWorks Replacement Scales RC BladeWorks is a U.S. based company that makes replacement scales to fit a variety of Spyderco, Hinderer, and Zero Tolerance Knives. All of our Crooked River scale orders. Date Added: 05/01/2023, By: Marfione Custom Knives Microtech Knives I think the G10 scales will suit me, I'm going to order them in a week or two. If it becomes a problem, you could try removing the scale and peening the inside face of the surface around the screw hole openings for the top scale screws so that there are small bumps rising from the surface. Learn more. Etsy is powered by 100% renewable electricity. Rogue Bladeworks taking the Benchmade Taggedout to the next level! Action is excellent and centering is dead on and one of my favorite Benchmades. Messages. You must log in or register to reply here. Benchmade Crooked River Series Pivot Collars - ROGUE BLADEWORKS Current Processing Time From 3 To 7 Days HOME HANDLES/SCALES PACKAGES ACCESSORIES F.A.Q Benchmade Crooked River Series Pivot Collars $28.00 Size Material Quantity Sold out Custom Pivot Collars Fitment: Full Size and Mini Crooked River knives. Not sure on that yet, we can do it but it will require some different programming so they may run a little bit extra. Please keep in mind that almost every knife manufacturer provides a list of specific actions that could void the manufacturer's warranty. This meandering river is a place with interesting turns and unspoiled natural beauty. They are very sturdy and feel great in the hand! Show more Show more How to disassemble and. PP G&S $180.00 shipped USPS Priority. Northern Michigans Inland Waterway offers you a boating trip unlike any in the world. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. Both the Bugout and the Scales arrived in the post on the same day. Although a similar length, as is obvious from the photo, the Crooked River's blade is significantly deeper, similar in fact to a Cold Steel Recon 1, but just much, much nicer. One scale had a very slight warp on the front end and holes for the clip screws we off just enough to throw thing out of whack. Etsys 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centers that host Etsy.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsys global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. JavaScript is disabled. Possibly my favorite folder that Benchmade currently makes. Date Added: 05/01/2023, By: Everett Leather, Greg Starlingear Strider, Mick Strider Knives I handled one at a show awhile back and it was so light and well balanced, and my 710 is one of my favorites. Thanks guys, I played around with it a little and I found that if I slacked off the pressure just a little on the top scale screws, the ones just beside the pivot, the blade moves much more freely, but the adjustment is VERY fine, slacken it too much and theres wise to side blade wobble. Use the search and filter options below to help narrow your results. Annually thousands of visitors come to visit the crucifix in this beautiful wooded setting. Blade shows no marks. Dining, lodging, supplies, and banking facilities canbe found in most of these communities. A variety of paddling experiences await you. Keyman and DOAT would be my suggestions as well. We are going to start doing production updates here for customers. As new.. Retail 340.00 includes G10 Scales, Carbon Backspacer,Carbon Clip, Carbon Pivot Ring. All rights reserved. Very nice work. I will keep an eye out here and check your store page from time to time. I don't know if DOAT makes scales for the mini-CR, but if he does, they will be phenomenal as well. buy now. Captcha failed to load. I've loosened the pivot bolt and it's securing sleeve to the point where I can push it over and back in the pivot holes, GENTLY re-tightened it, and the blade is still quite stiff. Give me a minute. Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you. Description: My 'custom' crooked river. Thx. Comes with all original materials (clip, scales, pivot) along with the box and pouch. By: Burch (Burchtree Bladeworks), Michael Date Added: 04/28/2023 Pele Mokume Torch By: Ti2Design CWF Custom Flashlights Date Added: 04/28/2023 Installing the new Bugout scales is simple and only requires a T6 and T10 driver. I installed the Copper scales one side at a time without the bushings or springs coming apart etc. Try using a different browser or disabling ad blockers. Hall of Fame Hall of Shame. Let me start by saying both the Bugout and the Flytanium scales are excellent and I'm super happy with them, I'm hoping I just made a mistake somewhere. Gets an 8.5/10. It has, g10 blue scales, pivot collar, and backspacer from Rogue Bladeworks, Blue Ti screws from BladesWeLove, and a Blue Ti MXG clip. dont care for that myself on either versions but minor issue that takes little away from about perfection. Located about midway along the Inland Route is the Village of Indian River. Here is a great set of Bugout scales in Carbon Fiber from Rogue Bladeworks! Made in the USA. I have the Rogue CF scales on my bugout and they are fantastic. If it becomes a problem, you could try removing the scale and peening the inside face of the surface around the screw hole openings for the top scale screws so that there are small bumps rising from the surface. I also have a set of the Rogue Bladeworks cf scales and the knife free falls shut, probably the best action of all the bugouts I own. In 2015, Ron (owner) began offering scales to the public which were all hand made. Great! Has anyone experienced similar or have a fix for this? RogueBladeworks is where I picked up the carbon fiber scales for my bailout. Upon coming into Alanson, the beautiful Crooked River Lodge and Suites offers a place to stay right on the river. Good gracious I want this knife so badly. However since installing the new scales the knife is very stiff and won't dropshut. For Sale: Custom & Semi Production Knives (Dealer), KnifeMaker's Market: Knives & More for Sale, Wanted: Knifemaker / Craftsman / Related Services, Busse / Swamprat / Scrapyard Knives For Sale, For Sale: Traditionals, Slipjoints, "Old Timey", International (Non-US) For Sale & Trade Forums. Fits Benchmade Mini Crooked River XS-GRIP Thumb Stud Custom Screw Back More Compatibility In Description 1x Thumb Stud Light Blue 4.5 out of 5 stars (294) You must log in or register to reply here. Today, we'll talk a bit about some very nice little scales for the Benchmade Mini Bugout, from Rogue Bladeworks, which take a neat little design and make it even nicer than before. You are using an out of date browser. Dining options such as the Boathouse and Pier M33 allow for dockside dining on the water. The Lower Rouge River Water Trail is a 27-mile (43.45 km) inland paddling trail connecting people to the river's natural environment, its history, and the communities it touches in Michigan's Rouge Watershed. This type of data sharing may be considered a sale of information under California privacy laws. 757 vicar. Yes, they do look great, but they have more flex than the Bugout plastic scale. Turning off the personalized advertising setting wont stop you from seeing Etsy ads or impact Etsy's own personalization technologies, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. I like my CR, but for general EDC I prefer both my 710 and 110. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. I've been looking around for some bugout scales for left hand carry.   Japan   |   English (US)   |   (JPY), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. Cheboygan, ideally situated on both Lake Huron and the Cheboygan River, is an ideal place to begin or end your Inland Waterway adventure. Boat launches are conveniently located at many places along the route. Check with Keyman, Death of All Things (DOAT), and Rogue Bladeworks. Date Added: 05/01/2023, Copyright 2023 Arizona Custom Knives. Does he have a store? Youll see ad results based on factors like relevancy, and the amount sellers pay per click. For me, the grip is very nimble for such a large folder, but it feels more designed for carving than for doing more gross motor skilled things like cutting rope and boxes. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. shop our store. Blade shows no marks. Turning off personalized advertising opts you out of these sales. Learn more in our Privacy Policy., Help Center, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. PP G&S $180.00 shipped USPS Priority. Highlighting recreational trails throughout the Cheboygan area. But the micarta wasn't for me. They fit the Bugout perfect. #2. Display knife at blade. Benchmade Mini Crooked River Scales (1 - 40 of 54 results) Price ($) Any price Under $25 $25 to $50 $50 to $100 . Send him a message on here. The problem could be the USA made Benchmade is rejecting the China made scales!!.haha. Powered by Shopify. He does some CNC machined G10 scales for Emersons and Spydercos (IIRC) that are out of this world. *We understand things happen in transit! Date Added: 05/01/2023, By: Harkins, Jeffrey find a dealer. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. I have handled Rogue's carbon fiber and G10 scales and both of those are stiff. Rogue Bladeworks - Benchmade 533 Mini Bugout Carved Coyote Tan G-10 Scales w/ Tacgrip, Rogue Bladeworks - Benchmade 533 Mini Bugout Carved Out Carbon Fiber Scales, Rogue Bladeworks - Benchmade 533 Mini Bugout Classic Carbon Fiber Scales, Rogue Bladeworks - Benchmade 533 Mini Bugout Classic Carbon Fiber Scales w/ Carved Pattern, Rogue Bladeworks - Benchmade 533 Mini Bugout OD Green G-10 Scales w/ Tacgrip, Rogue Bladeworks - Benchmade 535 Bugout Carbon Fiber Scales, Rogue Bladeworks - Benchmade 535 Bugout Carved OD Green G-10 Scales w/ Tacgrip. They were more flexible than the plastic on the Bugout. Keyman is definitely the man to go to. Thx. Made in USA. I was starting to think about buying a tap and die set and hoping things went well. Rogue Bladeworks has been producing very nice aftermarket scales for a number of Benchmade's they have done a great job Show more Show more How to disassemble and maintain the Benchmade Mini. JavaScript is disabled. Just for any interested parties, I just got off the phone with benchmade and they said they can't replace the blade on a regular mini crooked river with a 20cv blade from the custom builder. Numerous lighthouses are another highlight of a trip to Cheboygan. I've had the Rogue Bladeworks Micarta. I have the same problem but with the Flytanium titanium scales. Two more lighthouses, Fourteen Foot Shoal and Poe Reef, are located just a few miles out in the Straits of Mackinac. The center offers exhibits, nature trails, a restored railroad car, and more. Dock space is also available at the communities for stocking up on provisions or grabbing a bite to eat or a drink. Date Added: 05/01/2023, By: Rockstead He does them for the bugout as well and he does micarta as well you just have to contact him. Sit back, relax, and enjoy a boating excursion unlike any other! follow us on instagram . Shipping CONUS only. I am thinking of picking a set of those up. Send them back if you can and try something else. Sellers looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsys advertising platform to promote their items. grizzly ridge. He may already do some BM work, or he may be willing to branch out into the Butterfly brand if someone approaches him. Those 2 maniacs will put a smile on your face after having a horrible day!! SOLD. Really like the after market scales I have on my Mini Grips, they were perfect. Stay opted in to protect this order! Access to downtown shopping and dining is easy by docking on the river and walking less than a block to the downtown district.