Melinda is a passionate author of Housekeeping Bay and we are really happy that she is our Expert. What is the color of the wall area featured in Cherry? What is LRV? So if you apply it correctly, it can bring that natural-looking and relaxing vibe to your home that so many people are looking for. It doesn't seem to have any weird undertones maybe a slight blue, but I'm afraid to paint the whole wall and end up not liking it. Neutral colors can be incorporated into any style of decor with ease. Sherwin-Williams Waterscape is an attractive minty aqua that doesn't feel overly pastel or childish. You can coordinate it with a dark gray like Cadet or light colors like Alabaster and Quicksilver. The piece was inspired by Chinese wallpapers from the 18th century. Is Rock Candy a warm color? Check out more items on her site! ", Like the sugary crystals on a nostalgic treat, Rock Candy brings a soft and inviting look to walls with barely-there color. Combine it with coordinating colors to create a brigh. This shade belongs to the Benjamin Moore Classic Color Collection, consisting of 1,680 timeless colors. Previous Post: Favorite Paint Colors of Instagram. Let me know in the comments! The variety in shades of gray creates a delicate and soft ensemble. This piece Jazz Quintet has a pop-art cubism style. My first time in painting kitchen cabinets was a success. It's a soft, very pale gray color with the slightest blue undertone, and it works beautifully for brightening your home. Like the sugary crystals on a nostalgic treat, Rock Candy brings a soft and inviting look to walls with barely-there color. Light has a major effect on this color interiors as well as exteriors! Have always loved SW quality!! Imagine an icy gray-white paint color that reminds you of snow banks and cold winter skies. R: 222 G: 225 B: 223 below image source: Inspired by Charm. Using subtle shades like terracotta would be great too! Next Post: Reader's Question + More Paint Colors To Go With Wood (Red Pine) . The color Shore has a nautical vibe with its contrasting stripe. It can be thought of as a pastel gray, but that isnt enough to convey everything that this color can do. It is our 2020 Color of the Year, Naval SW 6244. All Rights Reserved. Rock Candy and Icicle are both very light blue gray colors with LRVs in the 70s. Your email address will not be published. Crammed up in a small space? It looks stunning and mature next to browns and tans. And what better solution? It pairs nicely with contrasting darker neutrals as well as fun pops of colors, as shown below. Rock Candy color by Sherwin Williams is not an exception even despite its extreme versatility. I want the color to show neutral and give our kids the color they want in their bedrooms. With an icy feel to it, this color definitely does magic in the smaller rooms with little incoming natural light. Hi Nat! This conceptual play of form and reveal is so gorgeous. It pairs nicely with contrasting darker neutrals as well as fun pops of colors, as shown below. Her items are sold at local retailers around the US. There are light colors that can totally wash-out when hit with natural light and light colors that lean to the heavier side. It is more neutral and its also absolutely timeless. My husband and I installed board and batten on the walls in here a few years ago. Love the colors & ideas! Decorated Life is reader-supported. All Rights Reserved. Thank you for sending this site to me regularly.. You can use Summer Shower in any area of your home, from creating a peaceful bedroom retreat to a relaxing bathroom oasis. Gray slates on the roof might also help. When starting a painting project, you need to ensure that the color you choose will pair well with other colors. On top of that, get special insider deals and industry news right in your inbox. If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. However, it could also be a gray base color with strong blue undertones grayish-blue. Rock Candy is a pastel gray thats almost white, but it has delicate blue undertones. This chic, modern living room takes advantage of Rock Candys ability to coordinate with silver and other metals. The color is Network Gray SW 7073. I love the variety of shapes and neutral shades of the background. Should look great. 2023The Sherwin-Williams Company, 101 W. Prospect Ave., Cleveland, OH 44115 All Rights Reserved, Color Astrology: Zodiac-Inspired Paint Palettes for Every Sign, Colors of the Country: Paint Palettes by Region, How to Build a Color Palette in 5 Simple Steps, Go Beyond With Our 2023 Color of the Year: Redend Point, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Of course, you should also not forget about the type of lighting! Sherwin Williams Misty (SW 6232) is a light blue paint color with a soft undertone of gray mixed in it. Rock Candy. No matter the reason, it is always good to keep a few alternatives in mind. My metal roof is burgandy/maroon. Im not sure what is usually suggested for walls of a white white kitchen. Lets face it (pun obviously intended). Trying to narrow down your choice to the perfect shade of blue gray can seem like an impossible feat when considering how many choices there are and how each hue has slight variations. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Another great feature of this paint color is that it can be used for exterior paint works as well. This color is sometimes considered as an off-white or even a very light gray, however, such reading will mostly and strongly depend on the type of lighting in the room, as well as on the rooms characteristics. Also, using grey strategically in certain areas of the home can work well. If you are looking to go a bit darker, Krypton is a great blue-gray color choice. Rock Candy vs. Misty However, in both cases, remember to pair them against pure white for trims and moldings. Accessible Beige SW 7036 By Sherwin Williams, Colonnade Gray SW-7641 By Sherwin Williams. Touch ups can be difficult to achieve. Shirley England, what is the navy colour in the splashy picture. Table of Contents In addition to the fact that this color is very close to off-whites and very light grays, Rock Candy is considered light with its LRV being 75. Anyway, if you are looking for a neutral paint color to use in order to make the space look more airy and light, Rock Candy would be the optimal choice. Rock Candy lends itself naturally to Scandinavian and minimalist decor styles, but its easy to incorporate into any style you wish. Your business address and contact information. SW Stardew vs. Sherwin Williams Jubilee (SW6248) A close cousin of SW Stardew is SW Jubilee which is a deep blue paint color with gray undertones. Misty, North Star, and Evening Shadow are all similar in LRV. It is a soft, refreshing color and would look great in a nursery or bathroom. { Shop Now LRV 75.33 Collection Benjamin Moore Classics Also Known As OC-135 Get your own digital color dollop of Rock Candy 937 Create My Dollop [object Object] Matching Colors Sandy Brown 1046 Add to Cart Shopping List Change Color Other Passion Vine 1504 order a peel-and-stick sample from Samplize. Rock Candy is a very pale gray color with a light and ethereal quality thats hard to convey on a computer screen. Whether its a pack of bubblegum or a piece of saltwater taffy, use these candy-inspired paint colors to give your space a vibrant look. R: 222 G: 225 B: 223 below image source: Inspired by Charm #2: Sherwin-Williams Misty, SW 6232 I dont want to sound bias, but I absolutely love this color. This one sits RIIIIIGHT in the middle. Pair it up with white trims and door/window frames, and some contrasting accent chairs and loveseats to further add coziness to your room. They look nice paired together, but for a more harmonious ensemble, youd better add one more, darker shade as well. Some of them are SW Rhinestone and SW Clean Slate. The 5 Best Blue Grey Paint Colors #1: Sherwin-Williams Rock Candy, SW 6231 Rock Candy is a pale gray blue in the white & pastel family. Whether you want a farmhouse touch or a rustic look with an exposed floating shelf Rock Candy will make a good option for sure. Similar are the tones, tints, and shades. Paint can be such a difficult decision. Online shows like a light grey paint on the swatch but has a nice blue tone to it on walls. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Rock Candy vs.Ice Cube This lovely neutral light blue gray paint shade, with an LRV of 59, has an attractive light gray base with blue undertones that works excellent for interior or exterior use. We say goodbye to summer as we wrap up September with another Color in Review. Rock Candy isnt quite white, and Iron Ore isnt quite black, but on this sunny exterior, they make a classic black and white combination. This article contains affiliate links. Even dark, cramped hallways look lighter and longer with Rock Candy on the walls. Check out the Perle Noir curated collection here. Content written by designer Julia Fainmore.. You have successfully joined our subscriber list. Yes, it does. I have been pretty much obsessed with this paint color ever since I visited my brother-in-law's new beach condo, which they very smartly had painted entirely in Sherwin-Williams 'Rhinestone'. Please try again. This is a soft color that tends to have a restful, tranquilizing, calming, and refreshing look. They do it for you! Its also the perfect color to pair with dark, dramatic colors like Black Ink (2127-20) or Patriot Blue (2064-20). Sherwin Williams Morning Fog (SW 6255) is a mid-toned, neutral gray blue with a lower LRV of 42, putting it more on the darker side. We hope you enjoyed this list of the 13 best blue gray paint colors from Sherwin Williams, Benjamin Moore, and Behr. It has been at least a decade since I have tried any other brand of paint. This cool-toned paint has an LRV of 56, giving this shade a chilly feel, perfect for creating a luxurious bathroom or a soothing, relaxing bedroom. Exquisite bathroom features upper walls painted light gray and lower walls clad in white marble wainscoting accented with marble pencil rail framing Venetian mirror over freestanding bathtub accented with vintage style tub filler beside walk-in shower. This color is absolutely beautiful and timeless. Hi Karen! Shop. Or if it is an ideal solution for smaller spaces? Would appreciate suggestions. Frequently Asked Questions You can find this shade in the White & Pastel color collection. In Color in Review, I curate a collection of items from artisans based on a featured paint color. Which rooms will work best? Your email address will not be published. Dark blues, like navy and indigo, will be absolutely stunning next to Rock Candy. Hi Sandy! Analytical Services; Analytical Method Development and Validation These vessels pictured below are for one of the retailers that sell Tracies products. Pair Icy with Trusty Tan (SW 6087), off-whites like Modest White (SW 6084), or other blues like Favorite Jeans (SW 9147), In the Navy (SW 9178), or Rarified Air (SW 6525). Cons: Darker and more gray at night. A handsome trim from Naval brings out Rock Candys blue undertones in this relaxed living room. This classic color combination can work for most areas of the house, although you will want to consider the spaces size, lighting, and uses to help narrow down the proper shade. With an LRV of 58, Gentle Gray can remind you of an early fog blanketing the horizon. Before even choosing the color it is important to know what best complements the color. I am an NCIDQ certified professional interior designer with a passion for design, trends, color, and conscious, and meaningful travel. This soft, subtle color can make your space look larger due to the higher LRV of 70. Black and glossy slate will pair super greatly with Rock Candy on the walls. but in my hall it mostly looks a pretty tan. The shop features fair trade and sustainable home decor. While any space can improve with this color, it can make a statement for welcoming entryways, soothing bathrooms, and romantic bedrooms. Jul 6, 2021 - Come along as I dive into Rock Candy by Sherwin-Williams. Dont be intimidated by this wallpaper. I may . It could also be interesting in coastal styles. As this list shows, there are multiple shades of blue gray paint colors, in various tones from light to dark and with a range of undertones. Wow.. now these are some beautiful colors! It will take you some time of course, but its worth it, believe it or not. Ice Cube is a bit warmer than Rock Candy, and it also shows more gray undertones. Check out their site for more planters and vessels that pair concrete and raw natural minerals. Sherwin-Williams Misty, SW 6232 222-C1. White colors look especially great when used as trim colors along with this neutral grayish one with very light blue undertones. So, here are a few of the colors I would recommend for a monochromatic palette! Get all the details on Sherwin Williams Rhinestone - one of our favorite light and bright neutral paint colors! SW 7654 Lattice SW 7650 Ellie Gray SW 7649 Silverplate - Check out my full guide here Wisp has an LRV of 54, meaning its almost perfectly proportioned between light and dark. Rather than using it as an accent I highly recommend painting this color on all the walls! Even though they share similar LRVs, Rhinestone definitely has cooler tones in it. Rhinestone has a LRV of 74. September's Color of the Month, Rock Candy SW 6231 (257-C6), brings a breath of fresh air to any space. LRV of 75 Rock Candy has a light reflectance value (LRV) of 75. It works perfectly with the traditional accents that come with an older home and pairs with her furniture. Blogger Joni from Lay Baby Lay shares one of her favorite projects of decorating a little boys room in Rock Candy. With an LRV of 61, this cool shade of blue gray can help brighten up dim rooms and make your space look larger and more open. . Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. It is a fun way to test paint colors, and the material is flexible so you can wrap it around corners. And coordinate with shades like soft white (Reserved White SW 7056) or lovely greens like Vintage Vessel (SW 9050) or Illusive Green (SW 9164). She teaches art classes for adults and enjoys helping people discover their creativity. You wont have to worry about messy glues during the application. Upward is light and fresh, and leans more toward blue than gray on the swatch. Check here to see if her items are sold at a place near you. Use that as an accent, maybe? Check out the curated post on Instagram to see all the artists Instagram profiles linked. Sara often uses personal experiences to help her followers reduce the challenges of being a homeowner. With PaintPerks, you'll always be the first to hear about big sales and have access to everyday savings and exclusive offers. We have already told you that SW Rock Candy is quite a versatile color. He was patient , caring, helpful and indeed very knowledgeable! Looking for coordinating pillows? Check out last months post for this dramatic colored palette: Color In Review: Perle Noir SW 9154 Black Decor Pair Cheery with gold accents and color-coordinating art to create a playful look layered with personality. No problem. Another fantastic choice for Rock Candy is darker shades of gray. Click here to get a 12x12 peel and stick sample of Sherwin Williams Granite Peak! ", North Star has an RGB color code of 202, 208, and 210 respectively, and an LRV of 62. In certain cases, Rock Candy may even look almost like pure white! Required fields are marked *. Im renovating my living room, and we already painted the walls with Rock Candy. Bring some monochrome into your home. "REG_USER_TYPE_HOMEOWNER_LABEL": "Personal", Subtotal: $0.00. Rock Candy by Sherwin Williams - SW 6231 - is a relaxing pale gray-blue that borders on a pastel due to its soft subtle hues. It does in this bathroom transformation! The higher a colors LRV, the more the color will reflect light into the room. Dress up your place settings with this set of napkins from Domain. They create commercial and residential wallcovering solutions. 3. Hello. That gray-blue side tints it cool, so youll want to be aware of that when choosing color companions, but other than that, you have a lot of freedom. Kitchener Waterloo and The Waterloo Region's Best Choice for Real Estate! With in the next two days my kitchen cabinets were sanded down, primed and painted. Tracie Hervys pottery is sold at several locations throughout the US. Heres some coordinating color inspiration to help you start your Rock Candy palette: Rock Candy and Rhinestone are almost impossible to tell apart, because theyre almost the same color. A misty grey is very soothing and bounces light around, whereas greige is a naturally muted backdrop that feels warm and welcoming. Tone the blue-gray down with white trim (try Mascarpone/AF-20 or Polar Frost/1506). Like I always say, light makes a color look even lighter and brighter. Rock Candy cabinets look elegant and sophisticated against dramatic Tricorn Black walls. It will fit perfectly both for creating a rustic-style vibe or for a farmhouse touch. However, if you decided to use this color lets discuss what the color feels like in a space! Especially if you use that as an accent color. It reads as a really cool gray and can feel more blue depending on it's surroundings. Close [] . SW Rock Candy Undertones 12 of the Best Navy Blue Paint Colors in 2023, 12 of the Best Sherwin Williams Gray Paint Colors in 2023, The 13 Best Farmhouse Paint Colors of 2023, 11 of the Best Sherwin Williams White Paint Colors in 2023, 12 of the Best Dark Green Paint Colors in 2023, 11 of the Best Charcoal Paint Colors in 2023, 12 of the Best Behr Blue Gray Paint Colors, 9 of the Best Benjamin Moore Blue Paint Colors, 10 of the Best Benjamin Moore Gray Paint Colors, 15 Best Sherwin Williams Gray Paint Colors for Kitchen Cabinets, 15 Best Wall Paint Colors That Go Well With Cherry Cabinets. Also what can you recommend for a light seaglass color for a bedroom. All photography by Julia Fain unless otherwise noted. Go with gloss or semi-gloss for doors and trim. Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Pinterest Share on Houzz Share this with your friends Print page. Drift of Mist SW 9166 R: 176 G: 181 B: 181 below image source: Welcome to the Mouse House. Its brisk and refreshing next to Rock Candy, which is more neutral and grounded. I may earn a small commission when you click on the links at no additional cost to you. "REG_USER_TYPE_SEG_TITLE_PRE": "Let's get you started. However, if placed side by side, these colors look pretty much alike, so we would not recommend you use them together in the same space. Since this is not a bold, accent-type shade! Domain is the shop extension of Laura Hodges Studio a Boutique Interior Design firm in the Baltimore/DC area. Sherwin-Williams Color of the Month: Rock Candy SW 6231. This post contains affiliate links. It leans more toward a cool gray than warm gray. Rock Candy 6231 $ 5.95 Add to cart Buy 8 samples, get 2 for free Real paint without the mess. 10 Favorite Green and Blue Farrow & Ball Paint Colors, 7 Best Black Paint Colors By Sherwin-Williams, 10 Best Gray Paint Colors by Sherwin-Williams, 10 Best White Paint Colors by Sherwin-Williams, Why We Picked Leathered Granite Countertops. Sherwin Williams Rock Candy is a cool-toned gray with soft blue undertones. Its very similar to Rock Candy, but appears more white when theyre side-by-side. Used as the color for your walls, Gentle Gray can work for any room. So, did rock candy make it through your heart? Retro Mint adds a splash of pastel color thats perfect for grounding a space, while white helps draw the eye up. The couple Ray and Val Talbert founded the company. Black would be great. The super paint( Velvet) you can not touch up, looks spotty.Plan on paint entire wall with this product; but gives a awesome finish to yours walls. If you want to choose a white paint for Rock Candy you can, but go cleaner and brighter than it is for an opportunity to contrast. Colors That Rock Candy Goes With SW 6231 Rock Candy . I ended up using Sherwin Williams incredible white. has anyone use this color Sherwin-Williams rock candy? The top choice for coordinating with Rock Candy is other blues. Image Source. Sherwin Williams Mindful Gray Paint Color Review, Sherwin Williams Accessible Beige Paint Color Review, Sherwin Williams Agreeable Gray Paint Color Review, Lazy Gray by Sherwin Williams Paint Color Review, Sherwin Williams On the Rocks Paint Color Review, Sherwin Williams Eider White Paint Color Review, Sherwin Williams Anew Gray Paint Color Review, Sherwin Williams Alabaster Paint Color Review, Sherwin Williams City Loft Paint Color Review, Sherwin Williams Passive Paint Color Review, Sherwin Williams Sea Salt Paint Color Review, Dover White by Sherwin Williams Paint Color Review, 12 of the Best Sherwin Williams Gray Paint Colors in 2023, Sherwin Williams Evergreen Fog Paint Color Review, 13 of the Best Sherwin Williams Exterior Colors. sometimes it does look light blue in sunlight.. it is always gorgeous.. it makes the whole house roomy and bright.. very inviting. Rock Candy SW-6231 By Sherwin Williams for the Bedroom, Rock Candy SW-6231 By Sherwin Williams for the Cabinets And Kitchen Cabinets, Rock Candy SW-6231 By Sherwin Williams for the Kitchens. Just had my guest bathroom painted in a color almost identical to Splashy! This handpainted piece of art was made into a print. What Paint Colors Are Similar to Rock Candy? Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. Conversely, the lower the LRV, the darker the room will seem because the paint absorbs light rather than bouncing it back. Rock Candy is the cooler of the two. Hello soft hues and restful vibes. I would like to paint kitchen cabinets with one of these. "REG_USER_TYPE_SEG_TITLE": "What kind of profile are you creating? This site uses cookies to deliver our services and to show you non-personalized ads. Get this color in a: Color Sample Paint Sample Interior Paint Exterior Paint Coordinating Colors Pure White SW 7005 Dustblu SW 9161 In the Navy SW 9178 See Rock Candy work in any room It can read as off-white or light gray depending on a room's lighting and characteristics. I have painted the interior of my entire home using sw. Your business address and contact information. I love them both and looking to paint my doors love how it looks with the rock candy wall. It is in the Pottery Barn Spring/Summer 2018 collection. This is one of the lightest shades of blue-gray from Sherwin Williams. You can paint sample patches on the wall, being sure to choose a spot that will receive different types of lighting so you can see how the color looks at various times of the day. P.S. If you are looking for tricks to make your room feel bigger, or if you are residing in an area with the heat on your head most of the time use this color to tranquilize the interiors. Have a small bedroom and kitchen? What Paint Colors Are Similar to Rock Candy? The bathroom is the perfect place to use a cool gray paint color. This list will look at 13 of the best blue-gray paint colors, including each shades LRV, best places for use, and complementary colors. Walnut cabinetry offers the perfect tone to warm things up, Take your fill of teal and pink patent leather, shots of chartreuse and vibrant artwork spanning the rainbow, A third-generation homeowner keeps her family history at the forefront of a thoughtful remodel, Designers showcase beautiful ways to make this classic bathroom feature worth keeping, Sherwin-Williams goes for a preppy pop of color in its paint pick for 2015, Candy-colored walls lit up by sunlight and a streamlined, open layout make a familys new house one of a kind, Landscape Architects & Landscape Designers, Outdoor Lighting & Audio/Visual Specialists, Enterprise Architects & Building Designers, This Family Put a 26-Foot Rock Climbing Wall in Their Living Room, Decorating With Antiques: Painted Furniture Brings the Eye Candy, Trending Now: 11 Popular Kitchens That Rock Not-White Cabinets, New This Week: 3 Cheery Kitchens That Rock Wood Cabinets, New This Week: 3 Modern Kitchens That Rock Warm Wood Cabinets, My Houzz: Eye Candy Colors Fill an 1800s New Orleans Victorian, Houzz Tour: A Home That Honors Family in Little Rock, New This Week: 6 Bathrooms That Rock a Shower-Tub Combo, Best Ways to Use This Coral Color of the Year, Help with White Kitchen Cabinet Paint Color. I am working on my kids bedrooms and they are interested in the color blue for their walls. But its visible gray and blue components might make you see this as more of a color than a white paint. With that in mind, you can use it if you need to make your room look more spacious and bigger. Why are you afraid? It is a nice option for those who want to try some pattern, but are wary to commit to a bold style on the walls. Still, the best way to check how this paint will look on your walls exactly is to get the actual little cans and apply some color in the area. The porcelain platter texture and shape is from a mold of an actual palm leaf. Try pairing it up with wooden textured frames and grey slates on the roof for a perfect cottage-type look. ", Samplize offers 12 x 12 peel and stick paint samples for Benjamin Moore, Sherwin-Williams, and Farrow & Ball colors. This neutral paint color is great to help create a light and airy space. bubble tea consumption statistics australia. It is highly flexible so, if you plan on using colored lighting or warm-yellows and warm-whites go ahead with it! +(91)-9821210096 | paula deen meatloaf with brown gravy. Finding a good bluish gray paint is important. Sharing similar LRVs, this color absolutely has a cool charm to it. At this job, Melinda showed herself as a confident specialist and a true art lover with exceptional taste and artistic sense. And in rooms where theres a lot of natural or artificial light, Morning Fog can look more blue than gray. Have a fireplace? However I will tell you the best is not always the best. This paint is called Rock Candy, but if you are already expecting something sweet and pinky, you are going to have a big surprise! Glamorous bathroom features upper walls painted light gray and lower walls clad in white marble wainscoting accented with marble pencil rail framing Venetian mirror over freestanding bathtub accented with vintage style tub filler beside walk-in shower with white marble surround. Especially if you want to make the room look more spacious. Rock Candy SW-6231 By Sherwin Williams for the Kitchens This color falls into the bluish gray category. Although in massive or tiny spaces, youll want a lighter shade with a higher LRV. After all, it has the perfect elegant touch to it. This color is also not associated with any undertones hence, whether use a warm or cool color there shouldnt be an issue. Light reflectance value is a scale designed to measure how bright a color is, and ranges from absolute black at 0 to sheer white at 100. If you have a Minimalist, Contemporary or Scandinavian style I would recommend going for the timeless trends the monochromes! It took 0 milliseconds to generate this page. Rock Candy (SW 6231) Source: Sherwin-Williams A cooler white may be just what you need if you want to create a space that accents deep greys and blues. It is a soft, refreshing color and would look great in a nursery or bathroom. Calming Paint Colour: Sherwin Williams Grassland SW 6163 Grassland is an organic-looking green with its warm gray base. Hi James! Close Skip navigation . Maybe, your interior color palette is not quite appropriate to welcome this neutral shade. We're wrapping up t, September 2020 color of the month featured here, Modern Minimalist Pillow Line Art Print Pillow, Color In Review: Perle Noir SW 9154 Black Decor, Color in Review: Touch of Sand SW 9085 Neutral Themed Decor, Basque Green SW 6426 & Olive Green Decor: Color in Review, Rose Tan SW 0069 & Peach Pink Decor: Color in Review, Alabaster SW 7008 & Creamy White Neutral Decor: Color in Review, Iron Ore SW 7069 & Charcoal Black Decor: Color in Review, Color in Review: Aleutian SW 6241 Blue Decor, Evergreen Fog SW 9130 Color of the Year 2022: Color in Review, Travel Palette: Streets of Lisbon Graffiti Color Palette, Color in Review: Urbane Bronze SW 7048 Color of the Year 2021, Travel Palette: Montreal Convention Center Pantone 13-0647 Illuminating Yellow, Color in Review: Pewter Green SW 6208 Green Decor, 20 Affordable Ways to Satisfy your Wanderlust Cravings. Thanks, Charles! Benjamin Moore - BoothBay Gray Of course, if you decide to do it, you must consider the lighting in your area! Sign up for a free Virtual Color Consultation here. Looking to sweeten your space? Touch device users . More Paint Colors. Sign up for a free virtual color consultation here. Related: Repose Gray SW 7015 by Sherwin-Williams. Paint Gallery - Sherwin Williams Rock Candy - Interior design and decorating photos of sherwin williams rock candy. Were heading outside and I would appreciate your recommendation for a medium warm grey(with a hint of rose or lavender)for the siding and a deep eggplant for the trim. It's the perfect color for a bedroom or bathroom. I want great colors I wont tire of , look classy and classic, make a statement and that will not look dated shortly. Check out coordinating pillows to this one here. This is an excellent choice for bathrooms or bedrooms. Preferable only for the interiors, this color is slightly lighter with inclinations towards grey and whites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I would like to know the name of the colour on the door and trim in the Rock Candy picture. Yes, the store can mix at 50%. . Rock Candys gray side comes to the forefront amidst a palette of neutrals and jewel tones in this elegant bedroom, trimmed with chocolatey Mink.