Technicians and engineers performing light bar testing on NASA's Parker Solar Probe back in 2018. Jim Stafford - Wildwood Weed Rory Gallagher - A Million Miles Away, Lukas Nelson & The Promise Of The Real - Forget About Georgia Led Zeppelin - Stairway To Heaven, Eagles - Seven Bridges Road Massachusetts Bee Gees Rolling Stones - Can't You Hear Me Knocking and our Cotton Fields Jim Sweenie plays your classical requests on this show. The King Of Love Is Dead Reem Abbas is a Sudanese feminist activist, journalist and researcher sheltering with her family there. Blue Sky Mine Tell us who you are, where you live, and which classical music favorite you'd like to hear. Some say that if . Oleta Adams - Get Here They havelived without a rubbish bin for more than seven years. Passenger - Iggy Pop As promised some thoughts: RNZs gutting of the concert programme seems to me to be the antithesis of increasing diversity. If I Ever Leave This World Alive - Flogging Molly Text 2101 and leave the details if you'd like a request next week. Tell us who you are, where you live, and which classical music favorite you'd like to hear. Georgia On My Mind - Hoagy Carmichael Cars - Gary Numan RNZ Pacific An indigenous legal challenge in a bid to annul the result of last December's referendum on New Caledonia's independence from France has failed. Heaven Knows Robert Plant 7 - 8 RNZ Mediawatch's Colin Peacock said: "Symphonies don't sound great on AM but people are going to have to get used to that. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. She speeds Straightjacket Fits Maybe it was the first. Is this a long standing thing or some recent trend? The Jim Carroll Band - People Who Died Lucy in The Sky With Diamonds Elton John Perhaps discussing the meaning of life and the Universe, or the male ego. Simon & Garfunkel - Old Friends, Bookends Playlist. Despite its claims to be an apolitical platform, many of the organisation's values align closely with far right beliefs and conspiracy theories, such as . . Singing in my Soul (live) - Fly My Pretties, China Girl David Bowie Fats Domino - Please Don't Leave Me Jim Sweenie plays your classical requests on this show. Nick Cave - God Is In The House Jan Hellriegel - Mellusine Put Down That Weapon Save A Horse Ride A Cowboy - Big and Rich Jamaica Farewell RNZ Saturday Night tuned on RNZI with demo of new Sangean ATS-909X2 auto and manual bandwidth control. Published by Black Inc, Romantic Comedy Police say multiple shooters fired into a crowd on Saturday night, killing three and injuring . By Richard Fidler The majority of radio is already geared for the so-called youth market (i.e. Privacy Policy. Morning Report with Ingrid Hipkiss and Corin Dann, Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 New Zealand Licence, Terms of Use for Adapting Programme Schedules. John Williamson - True Blue But please be respectful. Creedence Clearwater Revival - Born On The Bayou Petula Clark - Downtown Gurrumul -. For more information, please see our On Twitter, fans of the station described the move as "a great cultural loss" and "the death of music, the arts and culture" in the country. ISBN: 9780399590948 The highest administrative court in Paris has rejected a claim by the Kanak customary Senate . 10pm - 1am, Sicilienne Ry Cooder - Down In Hollywood. Moby - Porcelain RNZ Saturday Night Requests | Playlist (first draft) for the 14th Thu 2 Jun. It was the discovery of an account of one of the wanderers, Ibn Fadlan a tenth-century Arab diplomat who travelled all the way from Baghdad to modern-day Russia - which sparked his interest. Latest audio; Popular audio; Latest video BBC Radio Ulster Schedule Sunday 5 June 2022. Saturday Morning; Lately. Official portrait of Dr Nicola Fox, associate administrator for NASAs Science Mission Directorate. Melanie - Some Say I Got Devil The Model -Chris Whitley Concert is one of the staunch, loyal supporters of our amazing classical traditions, and that big part of Kiwi life. We're also interested in knowing why you chose this particular piece of music. Daughter - Loudon Wainwright III Kae Tempest - Salt Coast Linda Ronstadt - Willin' The Government is backing new integrated advisory services for farmers, foresters, growers and whenua Maori owners. And that's how it was in the past." **7 - 8** Time Bandits - Only Shooting Love Jim Croce - Chain Gang Medley Tom Paxton - Talking Vietnam Potluck Blues. We Can Get Together Icehouse Won't Give In - The Finn Brothers "As a young musician aspiring to make it in the classical world, it was a source of great inspiration, particularly when it came to recordings of live music, singing competitions, and interviews with New Zeland classical artists who were doing amazing things in the country and around the world. Your requests, nostalgia and musical memories. Playlist for the 16th. Paddy Manning: the real Succession with the Murdochs, Compost king Liam Prince on life with less waste, Curtis Sittenfeld: rehabilitating the image of the rom-com, Kerryn Fields: a folk and country music star finally back home, Richard Fidler: in the footsteps of medieval wanderers, Alie Benge: writing about a concept of home, Reem Abbas on the situation in Khartoum and hopes for Sudan, http://www.radionz.co.nz/national/programmes/saturday/collections/the-best-of-saturday-morning-2014. Grazing In The Grass - Hugh Masekela Meatloaf - Somebody Loves Me Creedence Clearwater Revival - Born On The Bayou Petula Clark - Downtown Gurrumul - Bayini Eagles - Peaceful Easy Feeling Crowded. Armistice Day "So many of our young artists have become known to a wide audience thanks to broadcast on RNZ Concert. This Guys In Love With You - Herb Alpert Average White Band - Cut The Cake These can be accessed by appending '.xml' to any schedule URL. Pretty Amazing Grace - Neil Diamond Playlist for the 22nd. The Doors - Touch Me RNZ Concert staff were informed about the proposed changes on Wednesday morning (NZ time) by RNZ music content director Willy Macalister, head of radio and music David Allan, and chief executive Paul Thompson. Ragged Wood - The Fleet Foxes, I Try - Macy Gray Im listening to the RNZ Saturday night requests show and if it's not Mrs Miller being requested it is some other odd tune I've never heard before with bonkers vocals. Mon 30 May. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Sonny Terry - Whoopin' The Blues This time then - a national tour with fellow Australian-based New Zealander Matt Joe Gow begins in Wellington May 5 Tour details are on Field's homepage. ", "In my life as a violinist I am often reminded of the sometimes unseen potential of music to have a lasting impact on peoples lives, and the opportunity we have as musicians and professionals in music to share that as widely as possible. A long awaited return to New Zealand in 2021 met with a Covid-19 lockdown, and a recent appearance at Auckland Folk Festival in February was rather wet. The Fall - Mountain Energei According to 2018 radio survey data, RNZ Concert has a weekly cumulative audience of 178,500, or 4.2 percent of all people in New Zealand aged 10+. Radio New Zealand described the meeting as "emotional, occasionally heated". Nairobi (AFP) June 3, 2022 Four people were killed and five others injured when Kenyan police opened fire on a crowd protesting against an increase in attacks by wildlife, a senio International live stream. **7 - 8** Herbs - One Brotherhood Jimmy Soul - If You Wanna Be Happy Fleetwood Mac - Albatross Peter Green's Splinter Group - Don't Walk Away Leon Redbone -. Visit One News Page for Ripping news and videos from around the world, aggregated from leading sources including newswires, newspapers and broadcast media. And that's how it was in the past.". It broadcasts recordings, cultural interviews, and live concerts from Kiwi orchestras including the New Zealand Symphony Orchestra and Auckland Philharmonia Orchestra. Muddy Waters - Mannish Boy, Marianne Faithfull - It's All Over Now Baby Blue Many of these videos are available for free download. :: iTunes DL : https://itunes.apple.com/album/hwayang-yeonhwa-most-beautiful . Watch VideoIn Philadelphia, a packed street turned into a terror scene. On Saturday Night, Phil O'Brien plays your requests. ", The cultural importance of the station is also highlighted by violinist Benjamin Baker, who moved from New Zealand to the UK to further his studies. Jimmy Durante - Young At Heart In Australian author and broadcaster Richard Fidler's The Book of Roads and Kingdoms he delves into the life of medieval wanderers who travelled to the outer Audio. ABC Alice Springs: 3:35a- 4:00a : Rare Collections (pop/rock music, ABC) ABC Ballarat: 3:05a- 3:30a : Rare Collections (pop/rock music, ABC) ABC Broken Hill: 3:35a- 4 . Max Roach - Lonesome Lover, The Bushwackers - And The Band Played Waltzing Matilda Fidler is one of Australias best-known broadcasters, having presented the show Conversations on the ABC for more than a decade. New Zealand baritone Chris Bruerton is now based in the UK, singing for the a cappella group The King's Singers. Corrina Corrina - Bob Dylan Kraftwerk - Autobahn [MV] BTS() _ FIRE () *English subtitles are now available. BBC Radio Ulster Schedule. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. NBC reported this week that Fox News CEO Suzanne Scott and Lachlan Murdoch, Rupert's son, made the decision to fire controversial host Tucker Carlson from the network. Change display format: grid with stations grouped by region list sorted by station name list sorted by s Check our FAQ for . Rolling Stones - Hot Stuff / I like classical music. Dominion road - The Muttonbirds Sarah Vaughan - The More I See You Dave McArtney And The Pink Flamingos - Pink Flamingo. 1 Reply Share ReportSave r/newzealand A spokesperson for Radio New Zealand said there was no media release about the plans and referred Classic FM to an opinion piece on the New Zealand current affairs website Stuff which labeled the plans a "massacre", saying the "proposed cuts to RNZ Concert are sad but necessary in the current climate". This entry was posted on Saturday, October 18th, 2014 at 2:04 pm and is filed under . 8 - 9 Thorbjrn Risager & The Black Tornado - Watch The Sun Go Down popular music). Gentle Giant - Memories Of Old Days **7 - 8** Level 42 - Running In The Family Mary Coughlin - Ice Cream Man The Howard Morrison Quartet - Hoki Mai Eva Cassidy - Fever Ron Grainer with The Eagles -. Goldenhorse - Riverhead. In the capital Khartoum the ceasefire is also very fragile. Her new novel, Romantic Comedy revolves around a TV show based on the enduring American sketch comedy classic Saturday Night Live. Freetown Collective feat. This entry was posted on Saturday, October 18th, 2014 at 2:04 pm and is filed under . Where Do You Go To My Lovely - Peter Sarstedt | Facebook Log In Forgot Account? This group is a space to make your requests, chat, and talk music. I sincerely hope that the powers that be in RNZ will reconsider the backward step announced in the media today.". Ship Song - Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds It is fully funded by the country's government through New Zealand on Air. David Bowie - Moonage Daydream Buffy Saint-Marie - Co'dine Power And The Passion P O Box 123. Southern Cross - Crosby Stills & Nash Technicians and engineers performing light bar testing on NASA's Parker Solar Probe back in 2018 Nina Simone - Why? Photo: Supplied. He has been keeping a close eye on the latest developments. ISBN: 9780733342592 Darlin' Cora Mark Rogers offers the very best in Americana, alt country, folk soul and blues music (RNZ) 7:06 PM. Jim and Jesse McReynolds - Paradise National RNZ National broadcasts 24 hours a day, featuring the best in news, current affairs, Mori programming, series, readings and music - plus podcasts, a live audio feed and on-demand programmes. Sports, music, news, audiobooks, and podcasts. As the final series ofHBO's hit drama Successiongoes to air, the Murdoch media empire that inspired the show isdealing with its own dramas. Playlist (first draft) for the 14th. RNZ Mediawatch's Colin Peacock said: "Symphonies don't sound great on AM but people are going to have to get used to that. Ted Nugent - Stranglehold John Henry Ain't Doing Too Bad Part 1 - Bobby 'Blue' Bland Hit Me With Your Rhythm Stick Ian Drury Begin the Beguine - Glenn Miller In Australian author and broadcaster Richard Fidlers The Book of Roads and Kingdoms he delves into the life of medieval wanderers who travelled to the outer edges of the known world during Islam's fabled Golden Age. She is the author of seven novels, including American Wife and Rodham, reimaginings of the lives of Laura Bush and Hillary Clinton. Sunny South Kensington Donovan Cold - Annie Lennox Last Chance Texaco - Rickie Lee Jones Episodes Search Galleries Collections Bobby Darin - Hello Dolly Late Night Phil: Peter Robert Garrett AM, musician, environmentalist, activist and former politician turns 70 tomorrow (the 16th). West End Girls Pet Shop Boys and our Kai Cycle is a Wellington based urban farm which makes compost from food-waste collected in and around Wellington's inner-city. We're also interested in knowing why you chose this particular piece of music. Although we hear a bit about megatonnes of food waste rotting inlandfills beingamassive Audio, Romantic comedy or rom-com, is often used as shorthand for something shallow and lacking in substance, but Minneapolis author Curtis Sittenfeld loves them. 7 - 8 Ain't Doing Too Bad Part 1 - Bobby 'Blue' Bland Moon River - Danny Williams This Guys In Love With You - Herb Alpert Dream A Little Dream of Me - Doris Day Wind beneath My Wings - Lou Rawls Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton Yes I'm Ready - Teri Desario & KC Begin the Beguine - Glenn Miller Oi Va Voi - Refugee People fleeing street battles between the forces of two rival Sudanese generals, wait with their belongings along a road in the southern part of Khartoum, on April 21, 2023. Whakaari Island was erupting the hour Fields started recording fine 2020 album Water in rural Victoria, while closer by the bushfires raged. Wind beneath My Wings - Lou Rawls XTC - Life Begins At The Hop Or somewhere I can download without having to get each song individually? Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun - Pink Floyd Willie Nelson - Live Every Day The Del Satins - Love, Hate, Revenge, Dionne Warwick - The Look Of Love This Feeling - Marina Bloom Authour Curtis Sittenfeld says for a romantic comedy to work there has to be plausible, genuine connection between the characters. But please be respectful. k d lang - No More Tears (Enough Is Enough), Leon Russell Back To The Island 7 - 8 Stardust - Dinah Washington Georgia On My Mind - Hoagy Carmichael Unforgettable - Nat King Cole I'll be loving you always - Ella Fitzgerald Massachusetts - Bee Gees Where Do You Go To My Lovely - Peter Sarstedt Hello Goodbye - Beatles The Letter (live) - Joe Cocker Every little breath I take - Gene Pitney RNZ Concerts point of difference and appeal is that it is not. Eva Cassidy - Fields Of Gold Photo: AFP. Reflecting on what makes a place home, Alie Benges collection of essays Ithaca takes us to wildly different places from her past: from Ethiopia as a child to time spent in the Australian Army and Bible school, and on to a 800-kilometre trek along the Camino De Santiago. Radio New Zealand also runs a news and current affairs station RNZ National. Beautiful Noise - Neil Diamond Robert Scott - A Month Of Sundays Tue 31 May. Tall White Trees - Wired For Sound plus a playlist. I am also filled with sympathy for the presenters of RNZ Concert, whose work on behalf of New Zealand Art music is a vital reason why our culture is as vibrant as it is. Live and Let Live Love Message From a Black Man - The Temptations Scan this QR code to download the app now. Melanie - Mr. Tambourine Man Hello Goodbye Beatles Wed 1 Jun. Sing Sing, Sing - Benny Goodman and his Orchestra feat Gene Krupa The Equestrian Statue - The Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band Can't find one, Scan this QR code to download the app now. Old Pine- Ben Howard Text: 2101. 23d iHeartRadio app, maybe. In Late Night Phil, we'll play highlights from his 'Live At The Carnegie Hall' album recorded in 1959. Nairobi (AFP) June 3, 2022 Four people were killed and five others injured when Kenyan police opened fire on a crowd protesting against an increase in attacks by wildlife, a senio International live stream. Enjoy. Stream Saturday Night Requests free online. Bridge Over Troubled Water - Simon and Garfunkel 9- 10 RNZ Concert. RNZ Saturday Night Requests | Here's the playlist for the 8th, plus Late Night Phil, Tonight - Steve Gadd, probably the most in-demand session drummer on the planet, turns 78 on th. Iris Dement - Goin' Down To Sing In Texas, Peter Tosh - (You Gotta Walk) Don't Look Back RNZ Saturday Night Requests has 2,227 members. Running Down A Dream - Tom Petty Is this a long standing thing or some recent trend? Heartbreak Hotel - Elvis Presley Sun 29 May. Radio New Zealand will continue broadcasting classical music in an automated, presenter-less playlist, played in mono on AM, in stereo online and via the country's Freeview digital service. 12:04 AM All Night Programme A selection of the best RNZ National interviews and features. According to Radio New Zealand reporting, the classical station's FM frequency will be used for a "new youth service" aimed at 18 to 35-year-olds, with a focus on New Zealand popular music. Satellite - The Hooters Watch VideoBritain's Princess Anne arrived at Epsom Downs racecourse for the annual Epsom Derby horse race in place of her mother, Queen Elizabeth II, on Saturday. Im listening to the RNZ Saturday night requests show and if it's not Mrs Miller being requested it is some other odd tune I've never heard before with bonkers vocals. Text: 2101 on Saturday night between 7 and midnight. comments sorted by Best Top New Controversial Q&A Add a Comment Abbas, who has previously written for the Guardian, the Washington Post and Open Democracy, was this month appointed communications coordinator at the Womens International League for Peace and Freedom. David Bowie - A Windmill In Old Amsterdam On Saturday Night, Phil O'Brien plays your requests. Greg Johnson - Ballgowns And Smalltowns. In an interview broadcast on Wednesday, RNZ chief executive Paul Thompson said: "We are thinking five and ten years ahead. If you'd like a request for next week, send me the details (name of the track, who it's by, who it's for etc.,) via text on 2101. Rupert Murdoch and his son Lachlan who is widely expected to take over the role of chairman from his father. RNZ Saturday Night Requests | Spring is here! Count Basie - April In Paris Grace Jones - La Vie En Rose Cookie Notice Maybe it was the first piece that got you interested in classical music. How we deal with waste is getting an overhaul by the government with more urban householdsset to get kerbside food scrap collection. Published by ABC Books, Ithaca Harry Belafonte died last Tuesday aged 96. Schedules via RSS are available from the RSS page. And in Late Night Phil, the genius of Levon Helm. Music theme hour - Boats and Trains and Planes. Hear the audio that matters most to you. Kia Ora and welcome to the largest subreddit for Aotearoa New Zealand! NASAs new head scientist, Dr Nicola Fox, is on a mission to uncover the mysteries of the Universe and has an over 8.2 billion dollar budget to do it. Alie Benge won the Landfall Essay Competition in 2017, and in 2018 gained an MA in Creative Writing from the Institute of Modern Letters. Schedule Guide: Schedule Grid Change time interval and other grid options. The Letter (live) Joe Cocker Counterspin Media had planned to hold an event in Dunedin as part of a tour, but had its bookings cancelled at the South Dunedin Community Hall and at Burns Hall. . Richard will also be at the Auckland Writers Festival next month. He told Classic FM about the importance RNZ Concert played in shaping his ambition as a singer. Bright Side of Life - Monty Python ISBN: 9781760642365 Check our FAQ for . God only knows - Beach Boys OMC - How Bizarre (Remix) Margaret Urlich - Escaping (The Blue Mix) The Able Tasmans - My Name Is Peter Keen. What's on at 10:00a EDT Saturday Listings included: programs from Saturday 10:00a EDT for the next 59 minutes Stream types: MP3 Sorted by: program category You can choose differen Previous Episode: Saturday, 22 May 2021. Sunday 5 June 2022. Day-O Download or listen to free movies, films, and videos This library contains digital movies uploaded by Archive users which range from classic full-length films, to daily alternative news broadcasts, to cartoons and concerts. The world has recently conspired against Australian based New Zealander Kerryn Fields introducing her music to Aotearoa, with disasters as a backdrop. I'm Free - John Inman Lady Love Lou Rawles National; Concert; RNZ Pacific; Parliament - live stream; Latest & popular. Download or listen to free movies, films, and videos This library contains digital movies uploaded by Archive users which range from classic full-length films, to daily alternative news broadcasts, to cartoons and concerts. An evening of requests, nostalgia and musical memories (RNZ) Next day - Sun 08. Totally Wired - The Fall She says they may have to evacuate at any time. Visit One News Page for Indonesian news and videos from around the world, aggregated from leading sources including newswires, newspapers and broadcast media. Some places were not as Benges memory had left them, others provided a meditation on loneliness and longing; and a search for a sense of home. Tom Lehrer - The Hunting Song by Paddy Manning Raised in Hertfordshire, UK and encouraged by her parents to think big from an early age, Fox is only the second woman to hold the post, which has the formal title Associate Administrator of the Science Mission Directorate. Saturday, 8am - Midday Follow this podcast Apple Podcasts Spotify Google Podcasts iHeart Radio RadioPublic RNZ app More. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. It is also Australias most popular locally-produced podcast. As the final series of HBO's hit drama Succession goes to air, the Murdoch media empire that inspired the show is dealing with its own dramas. So is the playlist! Rolling Stones - Love Is Strong The Government has committed almost $34.5 million over four years to expand on-the-ground support to help Mori agribusinesses lift the productivity of their whenua, Associate Agriculture Minister Meka Whaitiri said. In a blow to classical music in the country, New Zealand will lose its live-presented classical music radio station RNZ Concert. Moon River - Danny Williams Calexico - The Ballad Of Cable Hogue By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. The cyclone then saw off a planned Hawkes Bay tour. By Curtis Sittenfeld Under the plans, New Zealand will have no longer have a live-presented radio station dedicated to classical music. Under the Milky Way Tonight - The Church L ike a unicorn, New Zealand's independent foreign policy is a fabulous creature - highly treasured, rarely seen but credited with magical healing powers. Photo: NASA/Glenn Benson. So when did this trend start of requesting obscure song with awful off-pitch vocals begin? That's Bad - Moe Tucker Don't Say It's Love - Johnny Hates Jazz Belle Perez - Hello World Community composting groups however are arguing they have a valuable role to play alongside large scale commercial enterprise. Cookie Notice Photograph - Ringo Starr These Eyes Guess Who Fri 3 Jun. My Girl Josephine - Fats Domino Laughter In The Rain - Steve Tyrell feat Neil Sedaka Beds Are Burning She was accompa I wouldn't mind hearing you as a guest on RNZ "Saturday" with Kim Hill. Like an Angel Passing Through My Room - Anne Sophie von Otter and Elvis Costello Live it Up Mental as Anything. Lindisfarne - Fog On The Tyne Icehouse - Great Southern Land Matilda. We're on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/RNZSaturdayNight. Saturday Night with Phil O'Brien. The Cramps - New Kind Of Kick. In proposed changes, the classical station will lose its FM frequency, all its presenters, interviews and live programmes. This group is a space to make your requests, chat, and talk music. It has generated an enormous source of pride for all NZ artists who have realised this once working overseas. This audio is not downloadable due to copyright restrictions. When The Levee Breaks - Led Zeppelin Or perhaps you want to dedicate the music to someone special in your life. Played at 11.30am, Sign up to receive a regular newsletter from Saturday Morning, Produced by Mark Amery and Mary-Lou Harris. I Love You Boney M - Road To Agadir Playlist for the 22nd. We're celebrating musical words in te reo Mori this #MoriLanguageWeek pic.twitter.com/2Ep2MZOFYY. TV Girl - Lover's Rock Mark Knopfler - Border Reiver 8 - 9 Wellington, New Zealand Genres: Nostalgia Networks: RNZ New Zealand Language: English Contact: Saturday Night Requests Radio New Zealand National PO Box 123 Wellington 04 4741 763 Website: http://www.radionz.co.nz/ Email: satnight@radionz.co.nz This show will be available on Sat, Apr 8 at 3:06AM. Bing Crosby and Grace Kelly - True Love In LNP we feature tracks from his band Midnight Oil and their Armistice Day - Live at The Sydney Domain concert in 2018. Wanda Jackson - Thunder On The Mountain Blue Oyster Cult - Morning Final Billy Strings - Dust In A Baggie For more information, please see our Playlist for Saturday Night Requests Jan 27 2018. Song Of Bernadette - Jennifer Warnes On Saturday Night, Phil O'Brien plays your requests. ** 7 - 8** Bob Dylan - Must Be Santa Sarah Vaughan - Broken Hearted Melody Willie and Lukas Nelson - It's Hard To Be Humble Helen Reddy - Delta Dawn The Band. People fleeing street battles between the forces of two rival Sudanese generals, wait with their belongings along a road in the southern part of Khartoum, on April 21, 2023. 5:00 AM First Up with Nathan Rarere New Zealand's early morning wake-up call 6:00 AM Morning Report RNZ's three-hour breakfast news show with news and interviews, bulletins on the hour and half hour. Saturday Morning A magazine programme hosted by Kim Hill, with long-form, in-depth feature interviews on current affairs, science, modern life, history, the arts and more. Submarine Bells - The Chills Maria Theresia Von Paradis, 7 February 2020, 10:42 | Updated: 7 February 2020, 12:28, The countrys fine music network to be replaced by an automated service in plans Dame Kiri Te Kanawa calls an inestimable blow to the arts in New Zealand. "Classical music often struggles for profile in the media environment of a small country. "I grew up listening to Concert," he said. I wouldn't mind hearing you as a guest on RNZ "Saturday" with Kim Hill. Sohyang - Never Enough Kai Cycle is a Wellington based urban farm which makes compost from food-waste collected in and around Wellington's inner-city. Perhaps discussing the meaning of life and the Universe, or the male ego. Every week we start a new thread where you can let. Rupert Murdoch and his son Lachlan who is widely expected to take over the role of chairman from his father. 5 June 2022 at 7:13 am. If you wish to adapt our programme schedules, please see our Terms of Use for Adapting Programme Schedules. To me, RNZ Concert was a symbol of this opportunity and a standard-bearer for New Zealand music and musicians.". Romantic comedy or rom-com, is often used as shorthand for something shallow and lacking in substance, but Minneapolis author Curtis Sittenfeld loves them. Linger - The Cranberries ", New Zealand-based conductor Marc Taddei wrote in a Facebook post: "I am appalled by this decision. Chicago - I'm A Man RNZ Saturday Night Requests has 2,227 members. RNZ news, followed by updates and reports until 1.00pm, An upbeat mix of the curious and the compelling, ranging from the stories of the day to the great questions of our time (RNZ), An hour of discussion, featuring a range of panellists from right along the opinion spectrum, together with expert phone guests (RNZ), RNZ's weekday drive-time news and current affairs programme, Highlighting the RNZ stories you're sharing on-line including The Detail https://www.rnz.co.nz/programmes/the-detail, RNZ's weeknight programme of entertainment and information, Trevor Reekie brings you Music from the world, for the world (RNZ), Download a PDF of this page: Large print | Medium print | Small print. Photo: DREW ANGERER. Radio New Zealand's classical music station has been part of the country's cultural life since the 1950s. writer's choice: grammar practice workbook grade 6 answer key, how much is gorilla tag on oculus quest 2, apartments for rent allston ma craigslist. He told us: "RNZ Concert was a big part of my childhood as a listener but later as a source of support and encouragement as a young soloist. To make a request or contact the programme: saturdaynight@radionz.co.nz. Privacy Policy.