The BBQ restaurant will serve Memphis-style ribs, brisket, smoked wings, and side dishes as well as top-shelf whiskey, craft beers, and house-made cocktails. This restaurant was recommended to us by a friend. WARRINGTON, PA A new restaurant and bar is opening in the Shops at Valley Square, where The Melting Pot was previously located. as if they were in on the deal. The Max Challenge is a 10-week body and mind renewal system designed to make fast and lasting changes to your appearance and overall well-being. Does rdana Food & Drink take reservations? We, Sophia B. said: This place is honestly fantastic. Book your rdana Food & Drink reservation on Resy. Please join us at our Warrington Taphouse location and discover what our team of professional brewers, chefs, servers, and musicians have in store for you! He gave us some wine samples to choose. Some of the most popular restaurants in Warrington that deliver are: Some of the most popular restaurants in Warrington that provide takeout are: The best restaurants in Warrington include: Some of the best restaurants in Warrington for families with children include: Some of the most popular restaurants in Warrington for cheap eats include: Cocktails, Appetizers, Entree's (Filet's, Prime Rib's, Swordfish, and, Then came the continuous paced parade of waiters with "swords"/, Delicious - Order through their website, Sal's is the place for a steak sandwich. 1512 North Main Street, Warrington, PA 18976-3401 +1 215-792-7275 Website. When I started eating it, I realized there was some sort of grain in my salad. Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about rdana Food & Drink. Here is a full rundown of the additions coming in 2019: The Lucky Well was founded in 2012 by Food Network Star and restaurateur, Chad Rosenthal, and Philly BBQ pioneer, Chris McHugh. Where plates are meant to be shared with the entire table in a family style. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. AFC Urgent Care offers accessible and convenient urgent care services. rdana Food & Drink 132 Mediterranean Tapas/Small Plates $$ 0.2 Miles "My group came in for a quick bite before seeing a movie. Huge portion and very fresh ingredients consisting of mixed greens, blueberries, mango, strawberries, warm . If I would presume to make a suggestion I would wish for some Greek or other mediterranean items in the large plates. Do yourself a favor and try the Passion Fruit and Lychee smoothie{A4). And their new smoothie menu is to die for. The Shops at Valley Square Route 611 at Street Rd Warrington, PA 18976 (267) 487-3000 Visit Website Send Email The Shops at Valley Square has your favorite stores to shop - Over 35 great stores, restaurants and services all in a comfortable, easily accessible location with convenient parking. Great service and atmosphere. The appetizers share a Greek/mediterranean theme and arewelcome addition to the diversity of cuisine in Bucks County. Father, Son and HOLY COW! It has a Wegmans, Bath & Body Works, Staples, Michels, TJ Maxx and Bed Bath & Beyond to name a few of the stores. What are the best restaurants in Warrington for cheap eats? Went to Ardana that just opened in Newtown, PA, and had the best lamb I have ever eaten, and this is from a Greek that prepares multiple times a week. The service was equally as good.More, We've gone on twice and love it more each time. 751 Easton Rd In the Shops At Valley Square. Manager came out and asked if there was anything he can do for us!!! UNO Pizzeria & Grill 57 reviews Closed Now American, Bar $$ - $$$ Menu "9 PM Sunday Dinner" "Good Food Selections!" Order online 11. If you have some time definitely try the Mezzo sampler. Turning Point of Warrington accepts credit cards. Entrees were cacio e pepe, eggplant milanese (very well executed, eggplant was crisp and not oily. The service was equally as good. Co-owners and brothers Mike and Antoni Christou were born and raised in Bucks County. Family owned and operated since 1993, we are committed to wholeheartedly serving each and every guest we meet. What are the best restaurants in Warrington for families with children? I can't wait to go back. Interesting "by the glass" wine list so you can try new things where else do you see Greek wine? The place looks really nice and from the pile of wood stack up at the pit out back..for sure its gonna be some finger-licking down south BBQ stay tune for my real critique! Their calling to the restaurant industry came early when they began working in their familys restaurants as just young teenagers. 1528 N Main St. Warrington, Pennsylvania, 18976 (267) 488-2169 (267) 488-2169. It never disappoints. All dishes are made fresh daily with only the highest quality ingredients. 1512 N Main St | Warrington, PA 18976 | (215) 792-7275. Warrington - Great Barn Taphouse Warrington Dinner Menu Location Drinks Events Good Eats Great Barn Taphouse Menu Download Drink Menu Download Food Menu Warrington Dinner Menu Kids Menu Desserts Jumbo whole smoked wings (Choice of 3pc $9 or 5pc $15) Choose your sauce: Buffalo, Smokey BBQ, Garlic-parmesan, Mango Habanero, Nashville Sweet & Hot $9.00 Love this restraunt. The restaurant is now hiring for positions including servers, bartenders, and hosts. Valley Square is a shopping center on Valley Square Road in Warrington Pa. The brisket was tender with just enough fat on it to keep it moist. The drinks were delicious! They are still (Sept 2021) only operating a pick up restaurant but the BBQ is fantastic. The chain operates 100 bakeries in 22 states. This place is a disgrace and has no knowledge of or concern for food allergies. "read more, All "Restaurants" results in 1501 N Main St, Warrington, PA 18976. The food was excellent. We'll definitely be going back for a more leisurely meal!". Subscribe to Patch's new newsletter to be the first to know about open houses, new listings and more. Halloumi was good, but a bit overdone and the whipped ricotta was a little bland. Chang's in Warrington, Pennsylvania. The crew were very polite and we felt fantastic. The Shops at Valley Square ::: Warrington ::: PA Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. 1115 N Main St, Warrington, PA 18976 (215) 798-1180 Website Suggest an Edit. The Warrington location, which had been in the works since the opening of the Montgomeryville restaurant, will offer indoor and outdoor seating, curbside pickup and takeout. Four of us had dinner on a Saturday evening. The breading on the eggplant and the falafel were over cooked and not what was expected. KC Prime Restaurant Steakhouse - Warrington (2.6k) Steakhouse Warrington Discover rdana Food & Drink Warrington & More Guides If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. What a pleasant experience. This is a review for restaurants near Warrington, PA: "My group came in for a quick bite before seeing a movie. Does rdana Food & Drink have outdoor seating? We met with friends at this restaurant for lunch. WARRINGTON, PA The owners of a popular Mexican eatery in Montgomeryville are expanding to Bucks County. You'll thank me later. We have 30+ beer taps, wines, mixed drinks, food, outside seating, and live music for your enjoyment. Price was what you would expect for the area- and most placesin the area are not that great. Zoom in to see updated info. Yes, you can make a reservation by picking a date, time, and party size. Search for other Mediterranean Restaurants on The Real Yellow Pages. Cuisine is Mediterranean ( think Italian and Mid East). Mexican Valley Square Warrington. We shall return. Father, Son and HOLY COW! Mike went on to attend Culinary School at The Art Institute of Philadelphia. Went on Friday night. Montgomeryville. Our waiter, Kyle, was super-knowledgeable about wines and the menu. Manager came out and asked if there was anything he can do for us!!! You'll thank me later. patties and customize each one with a variety of buns, signature sauces, and toppings. We discovered this restaurant when it was new in early 2020 right before the virus lockdowns. Warrington, PA 751 Easton Road, 18976 | (267) 488-1568 Newtown, PA 2948 South Eagle Road, 18940 | (267) 291-7895 A comedy about the ever changing family. The Play That Goes Wrong [High School Edition] - Solebury School's Solebury Theater Collective, Warminster Symphony Orchestra Presents "An Evening with Ciaran and Friends", The Newtown Scavenger Hunt 2023: A Fun-Filled Weekend for All Ages (May 20-21), Interior Remodeling: Kitchen and Bath Seminar, Larry P. Pelullo, Retired Carpenter with over 30 years Experience, Street Road Reopens After Traffic Accident In Warrington, Happy Summer Trails: Best Places To Get Outdoors Around Doylestown, Photo Of The Week: Peace Valley Park Near Doylestown, 5 Animal Shelters Around Doylestown: Adopt, Volunteer Or Donate, The County Theater In Doylestown: Photo Of The Day. Get quick answers from Ardana staff and past visitors. The breading on the eggplant and the falafel were over cooked and not what was expected. Wegmans Catering - 1405 North Main Street. Crab and Shrimp Enchiladas, 3 Tilapia Fish Tacos, Fresh Guacamole, Helen A. said: We ordered from here yesterday and had no problems with our order., Ly T. said: Came here on Wednesday, August 31 2022 at 5:20 pm with a group of six. 7 reviews #17 of 40 Restaurants in Warrington Mexican. Service was very good. We will be going again for sure! WARRINGTON. Gran Rodeo Mexican Bar & Grill | Mexican Food | Pennsylvania At Gran Rodeo our passion for delicious authentic food and exceptional service is at the core of who we are. At Gran Rodeo our passion for delicious authentic food and exceptional service is at the core of who we are. Francesca's opened last month and Roll by Goodyear opened in January. rdana Food & Drink 132 Mediterranean Tapas/Small Plates $$ 0.1 Miles "My group came in for a quick bite before seeing a movie. What are the best restaurants in Warrington that provide takeout? 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM. . Bucks Mont Orthodontics is an orthodontic practice that offers services for children and adults using traditional metal braces, ceramic braces, and Invisalign. Do yourself a favor and try the Passion Fruit and Lychee smoothie{A4). Check the menu on their website linked above. Family owned and operated since 1993, we are committed to wholeheartedly serving each and every guest we meet. But the food was excellent! This was the first place we went to since the removal of restrictions. The staff was on top of everything surprising heras if they were in on the deal. Yes I have gotten drinks with almond milk. more, Reservations, Seating, Table Service, Free off-street parking, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Accepts Credit Cards. Sign up for free Patch newsletters and alerts. Suggest an Edit. How about start by educating your staff on allergies and dont use gf symbols on your menu if you don't know what they mean!!!!!!! Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Chang's, Warrington on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near P.F. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Will definitely be going back to try more things in the menu. We have been to Ardana's several times. The concept behind our Mezze style of dining is an abbreviation of Mezedes which means little delicacies. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Our group started with the mezze trio and the grilled haloumi. Nearby Restaurants. like Mediterranean food, you will have to check it out before reservations are required weeks in advance! The staff was super friendly and got us in and out in plenty of time, and everything we ate was delicious! Sometimes when there are so many people something gets messed up but not here all of the entrees hot fresh anddelicious. The pork and chicken were equally delicious. Results are achieved by combining nutrition counseling, fitness classes and motivation. The dining room is quiet and well lighted. DISGRACEMore. Lots of vegetarian options (one of four of us is veggie). We have an amazing location with our back patio on the bank of the Aquatong Creek and a view of the famous Bucks County Playhouse. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. It is nice to see something differant for a change. Sweet deals just for Prime members at Amazon Fresh stores, "This place has some of the best food I've found around here. Food is great and service is even better. The inspiration for rdanas cuisine comes from the Village of Ardana in Cyprus as well as influences from across the region including Italian and Middle Eastern flavors. 721 Easton Rd., Warrington, PA 18976. We kept getting different servers, one didnt bring out the correct dish and took it back. Our group started with the mezze trio and the grilled haloumi. How is Turning Point of Warrington rated? . That's a total of 23,396 square feet of new retail space. Great luncheon menu, contemporary atmosphere with outside dining, serving that was 5 star. The ribs were cooked really well, almost fall of the bone but with just a bit of a bite.The chicken wings were nice and smoky with a really interesting savory rub. DISGRACE. Gluten-free and vegetarian options available. I'm so happy to see this place back. Address and locations: 1501 North Main Street, Warrington, Pennsylvania - PA 18976. We went to celebrate my fianc's birthday and our friends had bought a bottle for our table. Service was excellent, and the atmosphereis very inviting. Conveniently located at 1528 N Main St Warrington, PA our Valley Square MOD Pizza makes a perfect choice for lunch or dinner. Their goal is to transport guests to the Mediterranean and showcase the beauty of the native style of eating known as mezze, where the entirety of the meal is shared amongst family and friends. A farming community rich in culinary culture- where owners Mike and Antoni Christous grandmother was raised. Family owned authentic mexican restaurant. Decor is crisp and modern and the service was very professional. The Shops at Valley Square is located in one of Philadelphias most affluent suburban enclaves. (steak and chicken, both with contorni)two sides (carrots and brussels)my wife had bydini for dessertI had a glass of white wine from Cyprusmy daughter loves falafel and they even brought out a sample for hereverything was great - favorites were the village salad, the pastas, the chicken and white beans, the mere dips, the carrots and the meatballsand our server, Valeria was fantastic - very sweet, friendly and helpfulwere going back for brunch to celebrate my wifes birthday later this month. The Martha's Vineyard salad was delicious! Hotels near (PHL) Philadelphia Intl Airport, Hotels near (ABE) Lehigh Valley Intl Airport, American Restaurants for Families in Warrington, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Warrington. We opened our third location in Warrington, PA in April of 2021. The restaurant gets its name from Ardana, a small village in Cyprus. delicious. When I started eating it, I realized there was some sort of grain in my salad. Caterers, Pizza . It may have contained coffee but we weren't able to agree on that.I'm really looking Coffee Shops, Coffee Roasteries, Coffee & Tea, Turning Point of Warrington - 1584 N Main St, Warrington, HG Coal Fired Pizza (Warrington Pizza) - 626 Easton Rd, Warrington, The Cage Cocktail Bar - 855 Easton Rd, Warrington, Cowabunga Coffee Roasters - 1584 N Main St, Turning Point of Warrington - 1584 N Main St, BurgerIM (Burgers and Cocktail Bar) - 711 Easton Rd. Closed now: Tue. WARRINGTON, PA Three new restaurants and four new retailers are coming soon to the Shops at Valley Square in Warrington, according to representatives with the shopping center. WARRINGTON, PA Three new restaurants and four new retailers are coming soon to the Shops at Valley Square in Warrington, according to representatives with the shopping center. WARRINGTON, PA The owners of a popular Mexican eatery in Montgomeryville are expanding to Bucks County. We always look forward to spending an more. Mon. Burgerim is an international fast casual franchise that serves up gourmet burgers. 1613 N Main St, Warrington, PA 18976 Restaurants already operating in the shopping center include Bar Louie, The Melting Pot, Panera, Chipotle and P.F. Ardana #12 of 48 Restaurants in Warrington 19 reviews. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. It is a large shopping center with plenty of space! But it took a looong time to get our food. Get directions. After graduating, he worked for one of the most renowned restauranteurs in Philadelphia before returning to where he got his start, flourishing steakhouse concept KC Prime, with his brother Antoni, father and uncle. Be the first to know what's happening in your town and area. I particularly liked the lamb skewer small plate. The service was excellent. is very inviting. Is rdana Food & Drink currently offering delivery or takeout? Location 1500 Main St. Warrington, PA 18976 Phone Reservations only for the groups of 7 and more 215-343-7808 Hours Monday Closed Tuesday Closed Wednesday 12pm-10pm Thursday 12pm-10pm We found great results, but some are outside Warrington. That's. We will be going again for sure!More, First time at ardanawont be the lastdid the tasting menu with my wife and daughter$50 ppmaze platter with pita and dipsthree starters (halloumi, meatballs, and calamari)two salads (village salad and goat cheese with apple)two pastas (squash and ricotta ravioli and shrimp scampi with linguini)two mains(steak and chicken, both with contorni)two sides (carrots and brussels)my wife had bydini for dessertI had a glass of white wine from Cyprusmy daughter loves falafel and they even brought out a sample for hereverything was great - favorites were the village salad, the pastas, the chicken and white beans, the mere dips, the carrots and the meatballsand our server, Valeria was fantastic - very sweet, friendly and helpfulwere going back for brunch to celebrate my wifes birthday later this month.More, We had a family dinner seven of us. welcome addition to the diversity of cuisine in Bucks County. We enjoyed every moment and we will visit this place again. Yes, Turning Point of Warrington offers both delivery and takeout. Day of the Week . evening with family or friends at Ardana. Ardana, operated by the KC Restaurant Group, will serve . American Restaurants for Breakfast in Warrington, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Warrington, Restaurants near Homewood Suites by Hilton Doylestown, PA, Restaurants near Hampton Inn & Suites Warrington Horsham. If you have some time definitely try the Mezzo sampler. In addition to the seven retailers coming soon, some new stores have just opened. There is a bar scene in another room, The menu was boring, the dishes on the menu explained what is in them, however vague. What are the best restaurants in Warrington that deliver? Fresh margaritas, specialty tacos. Are there any dairy free options for drinks? Bed Bath & Beyond Files For Bankruptcy; Warrington Location To Close - Doylestown, PA - Under its filing, the company will be closing its 360 Bed Bath & Beyond and 120 BuyBuy Baby stores. TownePlace Suites by Marriott Philadelphia Horsham, Regal Warrington Crossing Stadium 22 and IMAX. Portions were all good and easy to share. Sign up to get Patch emails and don't miss a minute of local and state news: https://patch.com/subscribe, opened its first location in Montgomeryville in January 2020. Highly recommended. We serve individual pizzas and salads on demand . Scallops are delicious with accompanying hummus and salad. see my photo), and the short rib tagliatelle ( excellent, extremely flavorful with the long-braised beef). Food was delicious. You can call your order in and pick it up at the back door:-) like the 1920s speakeasy. All of our food was very tasty. symbol on the menu. Mexican Warrington Warrington. So much food and all of it amazing. Gran Rodeo Mexican Bar & Grille will hold a grand opening Thursday for its new location. It sits back a bit off the main rose so it can be easy to miss but the stores are great. Warrington Phone : 267-485-1111 ORDER ONLINE GET DIRECTIONS Take A Tour Brunch Menu Brick Oven Bar Restaurant Now Serving Warrington Township, PA At Select Pizza | Grill, we are committed to providing our guests with fresh, top quality ingredients in a family-friendly environment. Restaurant Business recognized the company on The Future 50 list among the fastestgrowing small chains in America, and numerous local and regional vote-driven "best of"lists have awarded 'Best Dessert' to Nothing Bundt Cakes. The food was very bland and had no taste. Ardana is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: 751 Easton Rd In the Shops At Valley Square, Warrington, PA 18976-2019. Father, Son and HOLY COW! Our flavors are bright, created with healthy and local ingredients. This area is lacking in good restaurants. Funny Cool DJ M. They are thrilled to be bringing a piece of their heritage to Bucks County, through their latest concept, Ardana. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Locations. We started with several appetizers which were delicious and then our entrees were equally as good. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Ardana at 751 Easton Rd In The Shops At Valley Square, Warrington, PA 18976. It has been ranked by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. Doylestown Mom 'Goes Above & Beyond' In Her Love & Care Of Family, "Never Silent" Author Coming To Doylestown's Rainbow Room This Week, Central Bucks East Lacrosse Team To Play In Memory Of Former Coach, T-Mobile Tuesdays: Get Free Stuff And Great Perks Every Week, Know Your Options: Special Needs Trusts and Planning, Open House: Farmette on 2.41 Acres in Upper Salford Twp | Alderfer Auction, First Friday - Community Shredding - Bailiwick Office Park, Autism Cares Foundation Race 4 Resources 5K Run /Walk/Resources Expo. Roma pizza and Italian eatery - 1103 N Main St. Italian, Pizza . This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. I asked the waitress and she went to check with thr chef and came back and told me "that he said it's farro and it's gluten free, do you want me to Google it for you?" Ardana is the latest concept from Restauranteur brothers Mike and Antoni Christou, who have chosen The Shops at Valley Square in Warrington, PA as the setting for their newest upscale casual restaurant inspired by the vibrant flavors of the Mediterranean. Will definitely be going back to try more things in the menu.More. The dinner entrees lean more toward Italian. 0 miles from P.F. Doylestown needs a Greek restaurant. Decor is crisp and modern and the service was very professional. Vegetarian and gluten-free options. Showing results in neighboring cities. Doylestown Mom 'Goes Above & Beyond' In Her Love & Care Of Family, "Never Silent" Author Coming To Doylestown's Rainbow Room This Week, Central Bucks East Lacrosse Team To Play In Memory Of Former Coach, T-Mobile Tuesdays: Get Free Stuff And Great Perks Every Week, Know Your Options: Special Needs Trusts and Planning, Open House: Farmette on 2.41 Acres in Upper Salford Twp | Alderfer Auction, First Friday - Community Shredding - Bailiwick Office Park, Autism Cares Foundation Race 4 Resources 5K Run /Walk/Resources Expo. What are the most popular restaurants in Warrington? Warrington, PA 18976. The dinner entrees lean more toward Italian. Valley Square Fine Wine & Good Spirits. The Play That Goes Wrong [High School Edition] - Solebury School's Solebury Theater Collective, Warminster Symphony Orchestra Presents "An Evening with Ciaran and Friends", The Newtown Scavenger Hunt 2023: A Fun-Filled Weekend for All Ages (May 20-21), Interior Remodeling: Kitchen and Bath Seminar, Larry P. Pelullo, Retired Carpenter with over 30 years Experience, Street Road Reopens After Traffic Accident In Warrington, Happy Summer Trails: Best Places To Get Outdoors Around Doylestown, Photo Of The Week: Peace Valley Park Near Doylestown, 5 Animal Shelters Around Doylestown: Adopt, Volunteer Or Donate, The County Theater In Doylestown: Photo Of The Day.