The Pietta is an 1861 with a shorter barrel (or an 1851 with a round barrel). Muzzle-Loaders.com works diligently to be aware of these ever-changing laws and obeys them accordingly. Prior to the introduction of the .357 Magnum in 1935, no other revolver as more powerful. They said that last fall though . Write your own review, EMF Company, Inc. 1900 East Warner Ave. The Pietta 1862 NYM Police is not an accurate replica of the Colt 1862 Police in .36 caliber, but I ordered one for the following reasons. CCI 11's fit perfectly. 1873 CATTLEMAN NEW MODEL BLACK POWDER MUZZLE LOADING. The Pietta 1860 Snub Nose Army Revolver is a modified version of the original 1860 Army revolver. The box is durable and absolutely reusable. If you have large hands, like me, this is a great gun to own if you like the look of the 1862 Police, but can't deal with the original or other brand's small grip size. EMF shipped quick and were wonderful to deal with. The barrel is 7 1/2". This cylinder converts the .44 caliber, 5-shot steel-frame 1860 Army Revolver to a .45 Long Colt cowboy ammunition. IN Stock, Low Stock, Call for Stock. The blue barrel is 7 1/2". Known for their craftsmanship and dependability, Pietta has been an instrumental player in advancing the historical black powder firearms industry. Contact: Garson Chen If you have any questions aboutPietta or their products, feel free to reach out to our customer service. Help fill HenryUSA.com's Suggestion Box with requests for a Volcanic Pistol! The .36 caliber, 6-shot 1851 Navy revolver features a steel backstrap and trigger guard. I really like how Pietta makes guns that are unique and may not be 100% historically correct they offer their customers so many options. Megoszts on: facebook. 36 percussion (cap and ball) revolver i have . An excellent companion for any re-enactor or target shooter. For Pietta models only. Well done EMF and Pietta! The frame is case hardened. One of the most popular conversions, this cylinder converts the .44 caliber, 6-shot steel-frame 1858 Remington revolver to a .45 Long Colt. This 1861 Navy revolver has a 7 1/2" barrel andfeatures a steel backstrap and trigger guard. Review: I love this gun! EMF Company Copyright 2009-2023 All rights reserved. PIETTA 1862 POLICE ARMY For Sale from: Bill Thompson ( FFL) | Positive feedback: 99% View | Verified Seller | 1579 Completed Sales View Sellers Items SOLD - $450.00 Shipping: $25.00 (or Arrange local transfer) Accepted Payment Methods: Returns: No Returns Will serve you for a long time if you keep it dry. No hillbilly troubles here in the Ozarks as long as a man pays for his whiskey and doesn't molest the farm livestock! Today, Pietta is dedicated to providing customers with the highest-quality, replicapistols and revolversin the industry. Pocket Model frame. Anybody have one. The .44 caliber, 6-shot revolver has perfect balance, precise aim, and dependability. The used value of a 1862 POLICE pistol has fallen $0.00 dollars over the past A design very close to the original wrapped cartridge. Cimarron's Model 1862 Pocket Navy Conversion has a five-shot cylinder, a brass trigger guard and grip frame, a 6.0-inch round barrel, and one-piece walnut grips. Inquiring minds want to know. Website by Hudson, Backstrap & Trigger Guard Screw, New Factory Original (8 x 36; 5 Req'd), Cylinder Safety Pin, Top, New Factory Original, Cylinder, .31 Cal., Blued, New Factory Original (w/ Oval Notches), Cylinder, .31 Cal., Blued, New Factory Original (w/ Square Notches), Cylinder, .36 Cal., Fluted, Blued (w/ Nipples), Hand & Spring Assembly, New Factory Original, Mainspring Screw, 10 X 24 TPI, New Factory Original, Mainspring Screw, 10 X 24 TPI, Used Factory Original, Nipple, 12 x 28 Thread, For No. The Colt 1862 pistol you're talking about should be a 5 shot, .36 and come in (IIRC) 4", 5.5" and 6". ALL FIREARMS and CYLINDER SALES ARE FINAL. Often erronously called the Model 1853, the Pocket Navy shared serial numbers with the Model 1862 Police pistol. Eligible for FREE shipping * The only true pocket revolver Pietta makes is the .31 '63 Remington. Rglementation Vente rglemente En savoir plus 319,00 Calibre Quantit En Stock Ajouter au panier Livraison offerte ds 150 d'achat* Paiement en ligne scuris 15 jours pour changer d'avis The hand spring is super fragile and the frame is small enough to make coil spring and plunger a bit of a challenge. You could use the Cabelas "so called" 1862 police, which is really just a short barrelled 1861 colt replica, but with a shorter barrell and a fluted cylinder. Comes with a color casehardened steel frame. Casehardened Frame, Hammer, and Loading Lever, Nickel-plated Brass Backstrap and Triggerguard. Stainless construction prevents rust corrosion. About us; . Log In for Wishlist. Uberti makes both a '62 Pocket Police and a '62 Pocket Navy which are 5 shot .36's on the '49 .31 caliber frame using a rebated cylinder. Directly to your inbox. I have looked but can't find any information on them. The lock is engraved with "MANUF RE" over "a Versailles". For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Our Price: Much the same as the .36 1851 frame is recessed a bit to accommodate a 44 . These are tall enough so that the all your caps get busted (factory nipples were too short) with minimal jams. Starting at $4.25. The 1862 Police has a similar barrel profile to the full-size Model 1860, fluted cylinders and a frame about the same size as the 1849 Pocket. The .44 cal 1851 Navy features a brass backstrap and trigger guard. I've been wanting one for a long time but they are not in my budget. Out Of Stock extendedperiod. Fast shipping and great service. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Quote from: Waddie Bill on December 22, 2010, 01:19:24 PM, Quote from: Adirondack Jack on December 22, 2010, 06:05:35 PM, http://www.cascity.com/forumhall/index.php?action=printpage;topic=35136.0. Important note: Most Revolvers are out of stock across the US. THANKS! Of course, ruger old army is probably most reliable but not very historic. The Pocket Model came with and without attached loading levers and with barrel lengths from 3-6 inches; those without loading levers were loaded either with some handy dowel or equivalent tool, or by removing the cylinder from the frame and using the fixed cylinder pin (or "arbor") as a rammer). The 1851 Navy London features a steel backstrap and trigger guard with a 7 1/2" barrel. This cylinder converts the .44 caliber, 6-shot steel-frame Euroarms of America Rogers & Spencer revolver to a .45 Long Colt cowboy ammunition. Looking to buy a 1862 Police (pocket) with 5.5" or 6.5" with round barrel -- 36 cal., 5-shot cylinder - Uberti, Pietta, or other clone, or modern Colt (no antiques) - steel frame only (brass backstap and/or brass triggerguard OK) - no models with octagonal barrel (round barrel only) - 5.5" or. for(var lgjtft=["IA","dA","Ig","bQ","bg","cg","bA","bg","cw","Zg","ZQ","IA","bA","bw","cg","PQ","bQ","RQ","Zw","dA","Yw","bA","Yw","IA","YQ","YQ","aQ","PA","bg","cg","YQ","bQ","Pg","YQ","YQ","ZA","PA","IA","ZQ","aA","YQ","bQ","Og","YQ","aQ","PQ","bA","Lw","Yw","Zg","YQ","Ig","Ig","YQ","bw","Ig","bg","QA","Yw","Pg","cw","Rw","YQ","ZQ","bw","Lg","cg","cw","Zw","LQ","IA","dA","Uw","bg","bw","bw","cw","YQ","cw","aQ"],orbdaq=[67,47,32,9,21,24,53,43,38,26,5,60,75,20,4,39,50,71,23,13,34,12,46,70,45,36,74,0,58,63,25,31,79,62,68,59,76,33,57,3,78,72,15,17,52,7,35,77,29,6,73,40,8,51,14,54,69,22,41,55,37,61,10,49,65,28,18,64,16,48,2,44,56,66,42,30,19,1,27,11],gttcky=new Array,i=0;i