No, you should appeal the fine or pay it. Privacy Policy. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. By submitting this form you are acknowledging that you have read and understood our Please scroll through the list below to view current members of the BPA's Approved Operator Scheme. Multiply this across 10, 20 or . I sold my vehicle. Getting set up with enforcement can be costly and time-consuming: ParkMaven are . AeroLeads Email Finder is used by hundreds of businesses, online marketers, sales teams, recruiters to find business details and b2b data. Free UK Parking Ticket Appeal Letter Template, Dispute a Bedford Penalty Charge Notice in Minutes, Challenge Leeds City Council Penalty Charge Notice Without a Lawyer, How to File Camden PCN Objections Without a Lawyer and Win. Vehicle Registration. The complaint must be made within 56 days of the incident taking place. MoneyNerd Limited is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Key Retirement Solutions Limited who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Firm Reference Number 224987) and is classed as a mortgage and home finance adviser. Parkmaven Limited may alter or discontinue any feature of the website. Networking, negotiating, integrating weve done it all for you. We may combine this information with information you give us and information we collect about you. To get Parkmaven's employee email lists, you can use. Youll have to pay the fine if your appeal to POPLA is unsuccessful. We don't as a general policy investigate the solvency of companies mentioned (how likely they are to go bust), but there is a risk any company can struggle and it's rarely made public until it's too late (see the. Remove manual channel management with complete real-time automation. I recommend you dont let things go this far. If youre thinking about appealing your parking ticket then getting some professional advice is a good idea. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. Each car park you plug into the Channel Manager will reach customers through all our partnered reservation sites. It is not permitted for you to copy, modify, download, reproduce, redistribute or use any of the Parkmaven Limited materials for anything other than personal use without express consent from Parkmaven Limited. This is why it's important to keep close records of your parking behaviour. It is likely you will be expected to give the name and contact details of the person that was driving the vehicle. Information Technology The company started trading on 30 November 2017. Top 5 similar companies of PARKMAVEN LIMITED are TEAMSPIRIT LIMITED, MOORE STEPHENS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED, AVONSIDE GROUP SERVICES LIMITED, TMKG LIMITED, PRINCIPAL GLOBAL SOLUTIONS LIMITED. Before proceeding please ensure that you have: Parkmaven Limited have created this website enable the general public to contact us, pay a parking charge, lodge an appeal or complaint. Its a bit sneaky, but the last time I had a fine, I paid 5 for a trial of an online solicitor called JustAnswer. At every car park a huge number of reports are generated, reports from on-site payment terminals, mobile payment apps, barrier providers, and enforcement companies. Email: support@parkmaven.com Postal Address: ParkMaven Limited, Kemp House 160, City Road, London, EC1V 2NX. Have searched throughout the forums and can only see references to them through some interview on a site. Fees may be payable depending on your final choice of financial product. It's always worth making a Parkmaven appeal when you feel the operator acted unfairly! Weve gathered the worlds largest audience searching to book parking online. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us. Download our chrome extension and enrich prospect profiles in seconds. The holding group consists of a total of 3 companies, including YOURPARKINGSP***********, BARGAIN PARK***********, PARKMAVEN********. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. MoneyNerd Limited is a free to use service, however we may receive a commission, at no cost to you, if you complete a loan, enter into a mortgage, remortgage or equity release agreement. ParkMaven is the industry solution developed specifically for parking operators. We will do our best to protect your personal data, however, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk and you should take the appropriate steps in respect of this risk, for example through using a secure password-protected internet connection. From installation of ANPR cameras and BPA approved signs, through to management of first stage appeals and POPLA, we handle all enforcement activity. Processing reads and subsequent appeals can be labour intensive, not requiring in-house staff is a huge saving in both time and cost. ParkMaven announced as first real-time channel manager for Parkopedia. Reporting is often limited, at best fragmented. As a member of theBPA's Approved Operator Scheme, we stay on top of the latest industry regulations so you don't have to. , E14 2BE parkmaven.com; 2 44333939XXXX; 44782377XXXX; View Similar Profiles. It also allows you to see reviews on any spaces you're considering using. There are 3 ways to find someone's email address who is working in Parkmaven. Get in touch. I suggest you appeal sooner rather than later once you have enough supporting evidence. I attempted to make payment. In order to check the business credit score of PARKMAVEN LIMITED, you can request a credit report. Multiply this across 10, 20 or even 100+ car parks, andmaking informed management decisions becomes impossible. It would be a mistake to assume the fine was issued correctly because, all too often, they are not. The Smart Dashboard brings an end to fragmented data, bringing the data you want to see, for all your car parks, under one login. Each car park you plug into the Channel Manager will reach customers through all our partnered reservation sites. People Like Harrison Woods . Umkomaas said: My mother received a NTK from Parkmaven for parking at the Ilford exchange (ANPR). Parking tickets can be issued for lack of payment, but you might also be hit with a number of other violations like parking over the line, using the wrong space, parking in a handicapped space, or overstaying your booked parking time. ParkMaven manage a large number of car parks across the UK and are members of an accredited trade association. Date of experience: 28 April 2023. You must have good reason to appeal a Parkmaven fine. Trademark No: UK00003340161. MoneyNerd does not give specific debt advice and we recommend that you always discuss your personal situation with a qualified adviser that works for a company that is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. You (or your company) can book a parking space through the ParkMaven marketplace or through a widget powered by ParkMaven. You can reach Parkmaven through the following: Parkmaven Contact Information. London office: Kemp House 160, City Road, London, EC1V 2NX. Explore the Booking Buttonto discover how we drive extra bookings to your business. It can take as long as 2 to 3 months for the service to reach a decision. How to Pay Your Houston Water Bills Online Hassle-Free, How to Remove My Case From The Internet Instantly, How to Recover Your Forgotten Workday Password Hassle-Free, Sending Money to an Inmate Has Never Been Easier, Credit Card Dispute Letter Template That'll Get Your Money Back, handled more than 200,000 parking and traffic tickets. Enter the company name you are looking for to search the entire page. And I explain what to do when a Parkmaven appeal is rejected. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction. We work for small independent providers and international corporations alike. You will view the latest credit limit information, ownership, group structure, court judgements and much more. Select the Parking Ticket product. Address. According to the latest confirmation . You can find out more by contacting MoneyHelper. , In order to view contact information, including emails and phone numbers for all the employees working at PARKMAVEN LIMITED and to export them in XL or to your existing CRM, you can subscribe to our platform here. One of our sales representative will call you soon. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive). Information about the ultimate beneficial ownership YOURPARKINGSP*********** of PARKMAVEN LIMITED is available when you order a business credit report. We prepare your appeal letter with the correct legal wording. With your consent MoneyNerd may pass you on to a trusted debt counselling company or insolvency practitioner. Weve gathered the worlds largest audience searching to book parking online. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Contact Email lydia@parkmaven.com; Lists Featuring This Company. ParkMaven is a parking lot management service and software platform for property owners in Scotland and the London area. Mobile Apps Companies With Fewer Than 10 Employees (Top 10K) 9,603 Number of Organizations $2.9B Total Funding Amount 4,232 Number of Investors. We will use this information: Information we receive from other sources. Parkmaven contact details: Kemp House 160, City Road, London, EC1V 2NX: Parkmaven Appeal - should you pay or challenge a fine? Only pay when you are completely satisfied the Parking Charge Notice is justified and correctly issued. In many circumstances, you could appeal your Parkmaven fine. I was authorised to park. This info does not constitute financial advice, always do your own research on top to ensure it's right for your specific circumstances and remember we focus on rates not service. Your IP: A Parking Charge Notice becomes enforceable when theres a court order to pay it. Our ethical enforcement approach maximises revenue by ensuring there is always space for authorised (often paying) users of a car park and deterring problematic parking behaviour. They advised me on the appeals process and helped me to create a successful airtight defence. ParkMaven connects withpre-book marketplaces and payment processors throughout the industry to ensure a seamless parking experience for your customers. According to PARKMAVEN LIMITED latest financial report submitted on 2021-08-31, the company has a Cash of 109,003.00, Total-Assets of 187,680.00 while the Working-Capital is 148,659.00. But the point is, Parkmaven are not who you made a contract with; you parked with NCP. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. Building a booking function into your website is time-consuming. I entered the wrong VRN. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. You will receive an email receipt confirming your contact form submission. I didn't see any signs in the car park. I am a blue badge holder. We will use this information: Information we collect about you. How Complaints will be recorded Complaints will be recorded on a complaint's register and kept on file for 36 months and these will About; Contact; Pay a PCN . I never got out of my vehicle. Check out the dozens of online tools and services that take just a few button taps to cross many items from your to-do list. Parkmaven Limited reserve the right to change these terms and conditions on an as needs basis and will be posted online. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. Editor, Marcus Herbert. We have more than 650 million business profiles and their contact details, so it's likely that we have the person's contact information, including his phone number and personal and professional email addresses. If Parkmaven rejects your appeal, they must inform you. Getting the support of a Solicitor can make your appeal much more likely to win. 213.32.24.66 An organisation called Parkmaven has issued me with a fine of 100 (reduced to 60 if . In the cases where you know the ticket is legitimatelet's say you forgot to pay the parking lot fee on the way outthen you can easily take care of a ParkMaven PCN online. When a fine is not given correctly, Parkmaven should cancel it! to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes; to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure; to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them. If you feel it was not, you should contact the operator and file an appeal in writing. Not only did I save 50 on solicitor fees, I also won my case and didnt have to pay my 271 fine. The Channel Manager will allow Parkopedia to advertise underutilised parking inventory through a number of integrated channels such as YourParkingSpace and Confused.com, significantly increasing audience numbers. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Organize contacts into focus lists, send e-mails or embed leads into automated sequences straight off their Linkedin profile - without leaving the browser. Install. Not only did I save 50 on solicitor fees, I also won my case and didnt have to pay the 271 fine! These violations can be issued whether or not they are correct. At the same time, the Total-Assets went up by 99.95%, or by -187580. Any unauthorised or unlawful use of the materials within the Parkmaven Limited website may violate copyright, trademark and other intellectual property right laws. Generate an appeal letter instantly using our app. DoNotPay can help you fight your parking ticket in 4 easy steps: It's really that simple! In short, if you pay the fine within 14 days, the fine amount is significantly less. With our mission in mind, YourParkingSpace became the UK's most trusted car park operator. I was informed by the hire company that they have received a NTK for a PCN by ParkMaven. The last time I had a parking ticket, I paid 5 for a trial with an Online Solicitor called JustAnswer. This privacy policy has been produced in the light of the Data Protection Act 2018 and applies to all personal data, as defined in the Act. All details provided by you to us of which we can identify you with are held and processed in accordance Data Protection Act 2018 ("the Act") and the Principles contained within the Act. Streamline your operations by letting our Channel Manager automatically promote empty spaces and immediately update your inventory when new bookings are made. The operator will send you threatening letters, including sending your details to a debt collector. In short, the operator must take you to court to recover the amount you owe. Get Harrison Woods's email address (h*****@yourparkingspace.co.uk) and phone number (+44 7823 77..) at RocketReach. Challenge Your Hackney Penalty Charge Notice and Win!