We showed up to flower petals all over the table and champagne. Indulge in beautiful rooms and suites with ocean views with enhanced bath amenities. The short ribs are phenomenal. Everything was perfect from the service and the food to the atmosphere and live music. It was essentially a pool side restaurant, the vibe and atmosphere did not fit the price point whatsoever. The staff was very friendly. It was mellow vibe and all seating was outdoors. Went here for thanksgiving dinner as everything else was booked up. Absolutely delicious. The staff was very friendly. #85 of 204 Restaurants in Kailua-Kona 33 reviews 75-159 Lunapule Rd Ste 1 Walua Plaza 4.9 miles from Outrigger Kona Resort & Spa " Best deli on the island " 04/01/2023 " Great deli! It has a mid-range feel with fine dining prices.More. Highly recommend. Our poolside restaurant highlights the flavors of Hawaii's Big Island, from fresh seafood ceviche and day boat caught fish tacos to Hawaiian raised beef burgersmade fromlocally sourced ingredients. Experience the foods and flavors of the Island of Hawaii and the Kona coast at our two island-inspired dining experiences serving locally sourced food and drinks. Actually food was pretty good and service was excellent. Closed now : See all hours. Wailele Cafe - Outrigger Kona Resort is rated 4.1 stars by 872 OpenTable diners. I am glad I didn't!! Map updates are paused. Live music added to the experience. Food was very overpriced for what we received. Overall we were disappointed. Outrigger Kona Resort & Spa: Restaurant More Than Disappointing - See 3,563 traveller reviews, 3,087 candid photos, and great deals for Outrigger Kona Resort & Spa at Tripadvisor. Enjoy island-inspired food and a luxury poolside experience on the breathtaking Kona coast. #21 of 204 Restaurants in Kailua-Kona. The location was great. Outdoor Ocean View Chef's Course Menu at KPC. I ordered the Poke appetizer and the Mango Steak plate, and usually I get horseradish or steak sauce to add a little of pizzazz as I love flavor, however the mango sauce made it taste BOMB. The cafe is located near the pool, and has nightly singers. What are the best restaurants in Lisburn that provide takeout? Our guarantee to you - book directly with Outrigger and benefit from the best rates, flexible policies, guest service and more. We were seated timely. Food was just okay. The menu was smaller than what you see online/yelp/etc. Food is a little pricey but taste good. $120.00 per person. Nice patio by the pool. The selection is limited, the food is not good and the seating is reminiscent of a highschool or college cafeteria. Outrigger Kona Resort & Spa. Wife's birthday. Answered any questions we had. Well be back. All in all, I would recommend this place to tourists and locals alike. . Menu is limited and a bit pricey, but everything was good. Our server, Taylor, was excellent but a med-rare steak and rare fish dish took 45 minutes to arrive. One drink and entree each, plus tip, was $150 for two people. Save. See them feeding in the bay from Paakai Point. Overall the food was overpriced, considering the overall experience was a basic restaurant. Location to nearby cinemas, shopping and restaurants is great. Average bordering on disappointing.. weve been coming here since it reopened, and the menu keeps shrinking. They probably should place reservation signs on the tables or some kind of dividers so people dont have to be told to check in at the front desk after sitting down. This place has greatly improved since April. Enjoy Hawaiian cuisine and American eats at Wailele Caf at the Outrigger Kona Resort and Spa. Overall we were disappointed. Thai Rin Restaurant & Bar. Dont get the ribeye! Two of the items were extremely over priced - 4 pieces of garlic bread side dish and the 5 chicken wings appetizer. The dinner we received was hardly the menu listed. Very friendly Aloha service and authentic music duet-but seriously should be a better Outrigger experience. My boyfriend and I visited Wailele Cafe quite a few times during our stay at the Sheraton and we were always impressed with our experience. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Great staff and food. Locally inspired breakfast with premium Kona coffee from 7am - 9:30am Early evening pupus with a selection of beverage including local craft beer and signature wine from 4:30pm - 6:30pm. 4126. Drinks were good. It looks like the rate you selected is not available. Unforgettable happenings. Breakfast: served until 11.30am. Overall a great food, great drinks, and a great server. Explore menu, see photos and read 248 reviews: "Cute fun outdoor poolside restaurant with good music and reasonably priced and varied menu. We enjoyed the live entertainment (talented gal singing and playing her ukelele) although she was perhaps a bit loud at times. We enjoyed the live entertainment (talented gal singing and playing her ukelele) although she was perhaps a bit loud at times. Perched along the Kona coast, our casual restaurant serves Hawaiian and American cuisine using the freshest local ingredients. Oh well, we're in Hawaii! Food was very overpriced for what we received. I understand that the caf is crowded at times and will cause delays. Food was excellent. With historical landmarks, incredible views, and a rich culture, the Kona Coast is anything but ordinary. Indulge in a 1944 Original Mai Tai and a cheeseburger in paradise. Hot main meals: served from 12noon - 3pm*. Just let the security attendant know that you are dining at Wailele Cafe. Boston Grill. Wailele Cafe - Outrigger Kona Resort is rated 4.1 stars by 872 OpenTable diners. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. What was posted online was inaccurate and not updated. Cutlery was dirty. And you could add a lobster tail to your meal for $19.99!! Oh well, we're in Hawaii! Asked to have it turned down as we were having to yell to hear each other & they never did which was a bummer for our Thanksgiving dinner. Id recommend sticking with cocktails and appetizers if you go. Menus; Set above the black-rock cliffs and Keauhou Bay, this special resort offers two island-inspired dining experiences with locally sourced food and drinks made from the freshest produce and seafood. Kailua-Kona, HI 96740. foods and flavors of the Island of Hawaii and the Kona coast at our two island-inspired dining experiences serving locally sourced food and drinks. Our server was exceptional and the food was excellent! OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Please see their website or wait to visit the restaurant to learn more. The cafe had a limited menu for Christmas dinner (which is fine)! Open Table has no current info about the Wailele Cafe. Explore the birthplace of King Kamehameha III and the historic village of Kaukulaelae in our complimentary 90-minute cultural tour. Live entertainment was great. time but there no one, no one, seated in the Wailele when we arrived and only a few others when we finished. Share. Food was excellent. See 3,571 traveller reviews, 3,585 candid photos, and great deals for Outrigger Kona Resort & Spa, ranked #10 of 16 hotels in Kailua-Kona and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Prices are calculated as of 03/04/2023 based on a check-in date of 16/04/2023. They charged steakhouse prices for nothing close to a steakhouse experience. MonThu, Sun 5:30 pm9:00 pm The Dinner was good but the atmosphere is more like a Food court. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Dine under the stars and immerse in the cultures of the Hawaiian islands a Kona's newest luau show. Very confusing this happened, OT added no value. We had the double cheeseburgers, dawedge, short ribs, seafood chowder, chopped chicken salad, fish tacos. If prices reflected the setting and food quality, then I wouldnt be so upset, but this place is mostly terrible: This restaurant is a little weird because its located near the pool and there are no obvious wall or divider for the restaurant. Oh snap! The live music was beautiful but Quite disappointed at the noise level of the speaker. Daily 5:00 pm5:30 pm There were no signs as to where the Cafe was. 4. Sandwiches, toasties, jacket potatoes & salads: served from 11.30am - 3pm*. Free parking if you are eating in the cafe (otherwise, very limited parking outside of the resort). Thanks very much! This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. The night timesnorkeling boats all use this bay for their ray encounter. Avoid. The entertainer was really good and had a nice voice. Aloha! American $$$ $ Keauhou. 1. Excellent food choices and presentation. The entrees were all quite pricey, given the setting of the cafe, very much a poolside/cafeteria vibe. It is a very nice setting and soft music in background. Average bordering on disappointing.. weve been coming here since it reopened, and the menu keeps shrinking. As we were in Kona for New Years Eve I booked this place as it looked great. Very sweet friendly people. Does this restaurant offer table service? They played everything from Santana to the Beatles. Asked to have it turned down as we were having to yell to hear each other & they never did which was a bummer for our Thanksgiving dinner. Our waitress was amazing - really wonderful. Help guests by leaving a review of your favorite dishes. Excellent food choices and presentation. I would recommend this location! This is a very informal dining spot - no need to dress up.More. Cocktails were best ive had on my stay. If prices reflected the setting and food quality, then I wouldnt be so upset, but this place is mostly terrible: This restaurant is a little weird because its located near the pool and there are no obvious wall or divider for the restaurant. Outrigger Kona Resort and Spa offers exciting cultural activities, including live music, hula lessons, yoga, lei making, and ukulele classes. The menu was smaller than what you see online/yelp/etc. #65 of 204 Restaurants in Kailua-Kona. The service was so slow and they never posted they had a Christmas specific menu. was out off this world I got sirloin steak was amazing will decently be b.". The short ribs are phenomenal. Later we ordered a few drink and Marie was such a good server as I never felt ignored and she provided such good service. Nice patio by the pool. Weekly Rate Contact accommodation for availability. OT made us choose a res. Offering 4 restaurants, this 4-star Outrigger Kona Resort & Spa Kailua-Kona is set in the Keauhou district just steps from Haleo Luau Dinner Theater. Let the ocean and sky be your chapel. Breakfast I would give it 10 stars if I could and also Tracy Ann deserves a raise! Boasting a location only 5 minutes on foot from Haleo Luau Dinner Theater, this Kailua-Kona resort features 491 rooms as well as a beauty salon and a restaurant. Swim with these graceful creatures in the warm bay waters. It looks like the rate you selected is not available. The menu was smaller than what you see online/yelp/etc. Lisa, Saint Joseph. The food are pretty good, especially the pizza(s). Daily 5:00 pm5:30 pm Music was wonderful. " 02/22/2023 Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Deli Oceans Sports Bar And Grill #82 of 204 Restaurants in Kailua-Kona 270 reviews 75-5811 Alii Dr Guests visiting Wailele Cafe will find ample parking available at our Sheraton Keauhou Bay Resort & Spa location. Id recommend sticking with cocktails and appetizers if you go. Very confusing this happened, OT added no value. Rewarding Outrigger DISCOVERY benefits. Square Bistro. Coffee & Tea, Cafe - Menu. Wailele Cafe - Outrigger Kona Resort offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (808) 930-4900 ext. The service was so slow and they never posted they had a Christmas specific menu. Outrigger Feast and Fire Luau: Outrigger Kona Resort and Spa - See 3,526 traveller reviews, 2,908 photos, and cheap deals for Outrigger Kona Resort and Spa at Tripadvisor. The food was awesome. 4126. Daily 6:00 am10:30 am Just let the security attendant know that you are dining at Wailele Cafe. The Dinner was good but the atmosphere is more like a Food court. Please see their website or wait to visit the restaurant to learn more. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. See them feeding in the bay from Pa'akai Point. Felt that aspect made it not worth spending the $300 for a meal. Glad to have found this place, Me and my family have just started coming to this fabulous new restaurant located at the Sheraton, inside the resort. While we were sitting, there were a quite few people who didnt check in and decided to sit down at the table. Menu for Outriggers Restaurant in Stratford, CT. They even have there own signature cocktails. Our server Tracy Ann went above and beyond to make us feel special and the food was great. Overall excellent dining experience! The entertainer was really good and had a nice voice. " Great food & view " 01/30/2023. Our waiter was extremely polite and friendly he made our evening with his lovely attitude. We showed up to flower petals all over the table and champagne. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Hawaiian duo sang Happy Birthday to my wife. Choose from 509 rooms and suites with island inspired dcor and furnished lanais overlooking Keauhou Bay, the lava cliffs, mountains, and beautifully landscaped grounds. Mon. Short staff and wait time was a little long but everything else was perfect. Drinks were good. Get directions. So definitely go and catch Kevin when he is there, but have a nice dinner somewhere else. 78-128 Ehukai St Outrigger Kona Resort & Spa, Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI 96740-2525 +1 808-930-4900 Website. Swim with these graceful creatures in the warm bay waters. Cutlery was dirty. Dont get the ribeye! Wailele Caf offers simple Hawaiian food for breakfast and dinner, as well as seasonal chef-inspired specials. Best chowder and mahi mahi ever! Please use the call box and let the security attendant know you are dining at Wailele Cafe. Cuisines: American, Cafe, Hawaiian, Contemporary. Based on the guide provided, this caf is the only place to get breakfast and dinner at the Outrigger Kona Resort and Spa. My husband liked the pie he ordered for dessert. Fri, Sat 5:30 pm10:00 pm, https://www.outrigger.com/hotels-resorts/hawaii/hawaii-island/outrigger-kona-resort-and-spa. Everything was good - the space is under renovation - so seemed quiet and empty. Waitress was friendly and helpful and attentive. Hang out at the bar or relax on a lounger with a frozen drink. Breakfast Band was great! "Also have to say they do the best chicken wings and Parmasan truffle sauce.". Good service from her. ;). Keauhou Bay is one of the only places in the world where you can view giant manta rays and have the experience of a lifetime by snorkeling with them at night. My husband and I were in Kona on our honeymoon and wrote in the occasion box that we were coming to celebrate our honeymoon. " 03/27/2023. Daily 5:00 pm5:30 pm Enjoy a bite to eat at the resort's caf, or relax with a drink at the bar/lounge. Oh well, we're in Hawaii! $379 night. 75-5799 Alii Dr Ste C1 Alii Sunset Plaza. My husband liked the pie he ordered for dessert. ;). Everything was good - the space is under renovation - so seemed quiet and empty. Outrigger needs to get it together on all ends. 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM. per usual and more than impressed again with the restaurant and bar staff. Could do without the mongoose and birds eating off the empty plates. Our server (Leans) was exceptional. Say "I do" in our bay-view wedding chapel or renew your vows at Paaki Point, a grass-covered terrance with dramatic ocean views. You can always reach us through Help & FAQs. When I asked the valet about it, he made a joke that I had to walk out to the street or something (I didnt laugh). 1-808-922-5353. Actually food was pretty good and service was excellent. Live entertainment was great. Gorgeous location & setting. Very confusing this happened, OT added no value. Id recommend sticking with cocktails and appetizers if you go. However, the one bright spot was the food at the only restaurant on the property. I would not recommend this restaurant. Wailele Caf offers simple Hawaiian food for breakfast and dinner, as well as seasonal chef-inspired specials. Lowest daily rate excluding taxes. 2. There were no signs as to where the Cafe was. Wailele Cafe - Outrigger Kona Resort. Server was attentive and sweet. We showed up to flower petals all over the table and champagne. Exchange vows overlooking the picturesque Kona Coast blessed by ocean breezes and heavenly sunsets. The cafe is located near the pool, and has nightly singers. Good service, very polite and quick Maybe we caught them on a bad night, Hands down best service Ive ever experienced in my entire life. Service and food were both excellent. It was essentially a pool side restaurant, the vibe and atmosphere did not fit the price point whatsoever. 78-128 Ehukai St, Kailua-Kona We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Open Table has no current info about the Wailele Cafe. Dining style Casual Dining Cuisines American, Hawaiian, Caf Hours of Operation Dinner Mon-Thu, Sun 5:30 pm-9:00 pm Fri, Sat 5:30 pm-10:00 pm Phone number (808) 930-4900 ext. Fri, Sat 5:30 pm10:00 pm, https://www.outrigger.com/hotels-resorts/hawaii/hawaii-island/outrigger-kona-resort-and-spa. We enjoyed the live entertainment (talented gal singing and playing her ukelele) although she was perhaps a bit loud at times. Scallops and swordfish were excellent. Overall a great food, great drinks, and a great server. We were seated timely. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The View Restaurant Bar & Grill - 78-7000 Alii Dr, Kailua-Kona, Aloha vista bar and grill - 78-7000 Alii Dr, Kailua-Kona, Sunset Terrace - 78-6842 Alii Dr, Kailua-Kona, Holua Poolside Bar & Lounge - 78-128 Ehukai St, The View Restaurant Bar & Grill - 78-7000 Alii Dr, Aloha vista bar and grill - 78-7000 Alii Dr. ". Very expensive for what we got. This cafe is in the Outrigger Hotel, which offers nightly manta ray viewing out on a platform near the restaurant, so this is a handy place to eat if you are wanting to check out the rays (we did see a couple). Enjoy heart-pumping drums, Polynesian dancing, fire, and delicious island food set on 22 acres of gorgeous oceanfront on Keauhou Bay on the Kona coast. Takeout (808) 930-4900 ext. Food was just okay. Whole experience was good. Good service, very polite and quick Guests visiting Wailele Cafe will find ample parking available at our Sheraton Keauhou Bay Resort & Spa location. When we got to the Sheraton hotel from our flight and we were hungry and anxious. The entrees were all quite pricey, given the setting of the cafe, very much a poolside/cafeteria vibe. Felt that aspect made it not worth spending the $300 for a meal. I would give it 10 stars if I could and also Tracy Ann deserves a raise! Fast forward a few days and we get back from the Mantaray trip and unbeknownst to be we show up with 30 minutes left before they close and was lucky enough to still get Marie as our server and although it was close to the end of her day the service was still top notch. Never did get 2 cokes we ordered with our meal. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Well be back. Hotels near Drumbo Park Greyhound Stadium, Hotels near Irish Linen Centre and Lisburn Museum, Hotels near Belshaws Quarry Sculpture Park, Hotels near Lisburn Visitor Information Centre, British Restaurants for Families in Lisburn, British Restaurants for Large Groups in Lisburn, Restaurants near Premier Inn Lisburn hotel, Restaurants near Irish Linen Centre and Lisburn Museum, Restaurants near Drumbo Park Greyhound Stadium, Restaurants near Lagan Valley LeisurePlex, Restaurants near Belshaws Quarry Sculpture Park. The fish was overcooked and the vegetables under cooked. Dinner Our server was exceptional and the food was excellent! Great bite to eat if you want to also watch the Manta Rays from the Outrigger Hotel. It is a very nice setting and soft music in background. The fish was overcooked and the vegetables under cooked. Could do without the mongoose and birds eating off the empty plates. View Menu 78-128 Ehukai St Kailua-Kona, HI 96740 (Map & Directions) (808) 327-9520 Cuisine: Spanish, Latin American, Italian Neighborhood: Kailua Kona Website: www.marriott.com/hotels/hotel-information/restaurant/koasi-sheraton-kona-resort-and-spa-at-keauhou-bay/ Leaflet | OSM See Larger Map - Get Directions Turn left before the guard booth. Read Reviews of Outrigger Kona Resort & Spa Sponsored Swami's Dosa Grill Restaurant 64 reviews International Market, 74-5533 Luhia St Unit K3, Take Away: Dixson Station, 75-5756 Kuakini Hwy "Amazing little hidden gem for vegetarians/vegans" 25/01/2023 "Good South Indian food" 24/12/2022 Cuisines: Indian Holua Poolside Bar & Lounge This may be the worst restaurant on the big island.Portions are tiny and the food is tasteless.