Free returns. La collezione prende le combinazioni di colori dallo stile iconico e le abbina alla Prizm Lens Technology. SVED Optical makes prescription inserts for Oakley Field Jacket, and Oakley Flight Jacket bymodifyingand equipping the Oakley nose piece with prescription lenses. 166,00 / Colore: Blu Guida taglie. 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Select a location to see product availability. Once you have purchased $5,000 of gear, your discount will be deactivated until the following year. Sunglasses for Oakley Jawbone lenses - Rimless Ja. Copyright 2023 Oakley, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Rough roads, 50mph gusts, ~50mph descents. SAVE 27%. The glasses fit fine. By clicking 'notify me', I confirm that I'm over sixteen and agree to receiving information from Luxottica Group S.p.a. on the availability of this product (visit Privacy Policy for further information). Receive 50% off replacements as an Oakley MVP. This product is excluded by any promo-code or promotions. Your email address is invalid for order communications. How to replace an Oakley Sutro lens - YouTube 0:00 / 5:30 How to replace an Oakley Sutro lens KMF Lifestyle 151 subscribers Subscribe 61K views 2 years ago Quick little tutorial I made that. When you return the package , please refer to the address below, Leonne optical , 102 Kyungil building , Hanchon-ro , Gangbukgu , Seoul. So, why pay for a new pair when you can get Oakley replacement lenses? Your browser appears to have cookies disabled. Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. $173.00 Lens Height: 57mm. Sign up to become an Oakley MVP and enjoy an exclusive event, live for a limited time only. Activate the camera and get started right away. $173.00 . Prizm lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colours precisely tuned to maximise contrast and enhance visibility. adjustable nosepads, narrow Nosepads that can be widened or narrowed to fit your unique nose shape. Your browser appears to have javascript disabled. Galaxy Replacement Lenses For Oakley Sutro OO9406 (Not Asian Fit) Sunglasses Multi Selection. Products purchased from the Pro Site are for personal use only and are not to be resold or distributed. I acknowledge laser protective lenses are controlled under International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). DESIGN: Less is more with an ultra-thin, clean and sophisticated look paired with a modern-classic silhouette of a 20th century inspired lens shape. Including lenses. Oakley Sutro Lite OO9463 12 blue. Ends in, Sutro Lite Sweep Replacement Lens S (127mm). Clip-on magnetici . Size and Dimensions. Find your Oakley frames today and be on your way to selecting new lenses. report. 39+ sold Oakley Original Sutro Replacement Lenses for Men for Women+BUNDLE Bag+Designer iWear Care Kit 16 $9300 FREE delivery +11 colors/patterns Oakley Women's Sutro Sport Replacement Sunglass Lenses 65 $8500 FREE delivery Fri, Feb 10 Or fastest delivery Thu, Feb 9 +9 colors/patterns Oakley Men's Oo9462 Sutro S Rectangular Sunglasses 687 $17300 Sutro 1 Color. For more details see our Privacy Policy. Authentic Oakley replacement lenses are covered under the same warranty policy as Oakley eyewear. Oakleys skibriller er ogs kompatible med deres "O-Frame" goggle-clip-on system, som giver mulighed for at skifte linser hurtigt og nemt, baseret p vejr- og lysforholdene. Over 180 designer brands Free Delivery 2 Year Warranty 100-day Returns. Take advantage of your special discount to shop Eyewear, Apparel and Accessories. Info &/or Experience with Prizm Infield Lens? Be it an MTB ride, road ride or trail run, with the power of a Prizm lens . Would not recommend buying a Yakima roof rack. I bought a helmet and it just flew off my head while riding. Your browser appears to have javascript disabled. I acknowledge laser protective lenses are controlled under International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). We've included the full size and dimensions below: Lens Height: 58mm Lens Width: 136mm Bridge: 18mm Frame Width: 132.6mm Temple Length: 138mm Prescripted frames cannot be returned or exchanged. A larger lens front designed for those who prefer to cover a greater portion of the face. 53. For more details see our Privacy Policy. 5 people found this helpful. Call 800 403 7449. Users found to be reselling product purchased from the Pro Site will be terminated from the program and may face further investigation. 800 403 7449Monday - Friday:from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm EST Saturday-Sunday : CLOSED. Our wide selection is eligible for free shipping and free returns. We've yet to find a pair of glasses that ride this well in darker, wooded or dusk scenarios. The Oakley Sutro Sunglasses is a durable, lightweight frame for all day comfort. Seriously though I love my Sutros, great lens and they fit great on me. Report Incorrect Product Listing. . Free Shipping and Returns on all orders! Please enable cookies for a better experience. . Oakley Sutro Replacement Lens. Brand New. $85.00 Click to find the best Results for oakley sutro clip Models for your 3D Printer. Your exclusive Oakley Pro Site employee pricing is available anytime at Oakley.com. Call 800 403 7449. SVED Optical makes prescription inserts for Oakley Radar, and Oakley EV bymodifyingand equipping the Oakley nose piece with prescription lenses. This option accommodates most face shapes. Bulk savings: Buy 1 $33.00/ea Buy 1 for $33.00 Buy 2 $26.40/ea Buy 2 for $26.40 each one. But please continue to tell me that I don't know how to fit sunglasses. Made of O Matter frame material that is lightweight and durable for all day comfort. Oakley lenses and frames are designed to work together seamlessly to deliver optimal fit and comfort, impact protection, and HDO optics. Oakley baseball sunglasses come in a variety of styles and lenses to accommodate every player's . Call 800 403 7449. . Got feedback on our new website? All trademarks are property of their respective owners. Not the Sutro S. Read more. narrow $7.89 to $22.99. Come join the discussion about bike parts, components, deals, performance, modifications, classifieds, trails, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! Products purchased from the Pro Site are for personal use only and are not to be resold or distributed. By clicking sign up, you agree to receive our newsletter for information on news, promotions, products & offers as a Member of the Oakley MVP Loyalty Program. Switzerland | Schweiz | Suisse | Svizzera. The Oakley OO9463 SUTRO LITE frame is made of Plastic and comes in a range of stylish colors. Colour: TLD Matte Black. How was your experience? about 30 years ago a buddy of mine was pulling into an underground parking structure and his 2 bikes flew right off of his Yakima roof rack. Price: $146.00. If you have any questions, please send an email to ProSite@oakley.com. Weve included this information for each of our frames to help you estimate how theyll fit your face. Sign up and get exclusive offers. I was so shocked when the company wouldnt give me a new helmet, they said something about how I should make sure the helmet fits properly before riding or some bs like that. Customize Now. MVP Days are here. Pro Site purchases are not eligible for free shipping. By clicking sign up, you agree to receive our newsletter for information on news, promotions, products & offers as a Member of the Oakley MVP Loyalty Program. add to list Tags Oakley Jury Temple Piece , , Download: free Website: Thingiverse. Your browser appears to have cookies disabled. Your email address is invalid for order communications. Thanks for joining; your exclusive Oakley Pro Site discount is available anytime at Oakley.com. Buy It Now. Oakley Prescription clip for SUTRO, video shows a custom clip in for sutros, you buy it and take it to your eye doctor and have lenses made! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. The export of any laser protective products requires compliance with various U.S. laws and regulations, including an export license from the U.S. Department of State. . Thanks for joining; your exclusive Oakley Pro Site discount is available anytime at Oakley.com. For more details see our Privacy Policy. Please remove some items to complete your purchase. Optional prescription lenses, fitted by our in-house professionals can be included at a fantastic price, meaning that your glasses are ready to go as soon as they arrive, no trips to the optometrist required!. - Top Rated Plus - opens in a new window or tab, - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in a new window or tab, Compatible Photochromic Replacement Lenses for Oakley Sutro OO9406, Report this item - opens in new window or tab, Fit&See Polarized Replacement Lenses for Arnette 4143 Fire Drill Choose Color (#313428138648), Fit&See Lentes de Recambio Polarizadas para Arnette Slide 4007 ( Elegir Color ) (#162305120502), Fit&See Polarisierte Ersatzglser fr Oakley Racing Jacket ( Farbe Whlen ) (#162306960383). For more details see ourPrivacy Policy. Product code: 112678384. $204.00. $24.99. I acknowledge laser protective lenses are controlled under International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). SVED Optical makes prescription inserts for Oakley Tombstone bymodifyingand equipping the Oakley nose piece with prescription lenses. By clicking 'notify me', I confirm that I'm over sixteen and agree to receiving information from Luxottica Group S.p.a. on the availability of this product (visit Privacy Policy for further information). Please enable javascript for a better experience. Please remove some items to complete your purchase. Oakley OO9463 SUTRO LITE 946345. Has been added to bag. New . I'm interested in the black prizm lenses, and the prizm trail as well. For more details see ourPrivacy Policy. Overall the Sutro is a large frame perfect for big and wide heads. Something went wrong. Oakley Sunglasses and Eyeglasses Oakley Sunglasses Discussion Sutro lens clip Deleted member 33005 5/4/20 D Deleted member 33005 Guest 5/4/20 #1 Hi guys- New to the forum and looking to get some information regarding a Sutro part I'm chasing. Classic Oakley frame in new Prizm Sapphire lenses. Some items may not be eligible for discounts including, but not limited to: wearable electronics, gift cards and limited edition products. Large semi-rimless frame with a shield lens for maximum visibility and improved ventilation. By clicking 'notify me', I confirm that I'm over sixteen and agree to receiving information from Luxottica Group S.p.a. on the availability of this product (visit Privacy Policy for further information). you buy it and take it to your eye doctor and have lenses made! By clicking sign up, you agree to receive our newsletter for information on news, promotions, products & offers as a Member of the Oakley MVP Loyalty Program. Call 800 403 7449. Discounted items are marked with a red strikethrough, or you can find your personal promo codes in your welcome email. The Oakley Sutro sunglass is highly versatile and suitable for a variety of sports in all kinds of conditions. Oakley Women's Sutro Small Rectangular Replacement Sunglass Lenses 2 $6039 FREE delivery Fri, May 5 Or fastest delivery Mon, May 1 +6 colors/patterns EZReplace Lenses Replacement for Oakley Sutro OO9406 Sunglasses (Polarized Lenses) 4 $1348 FREE delivery Thu, May 4 on $25 of items shipped by Amazon Very secure. Narrow: There is a way of cancelation or change the order. 800 403 7449Monday - Friday:from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm EST Saturday-Sunday : CLOSED. Has been added to bag. Littlebird4. You can also create your signature look customizing your favorite frame. Buy Now. La famiglia Sutro si espande con una versione semi-rimless dello stile popolare per un campo visivo pi ampio. *, Free US Shipping On All Prescription Inserts, SVED Optical makes prescription inserts for Oakley Sutro and Sutro Lite by. I love love the glasses but sadly they blew off my helmet on the road bike. - How was your experience? Sutro. 3.4 out of 5 stars 24. Scegli taglia Items purchased from the Oakley Pro Site are not eligible for returns, all sales are final. Inspired by the design ethos that less is more, Oakley Money Clip pairs a modern-classic panto silhouette with a frame entirely constructed out of titanium to create the perfect balance of simplicity and sophistication. Important Note: Replacement lenses may not be returned if they have been mounted or scratched. $189.00. I acknowledge laser protective lenses are controlled under International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). Customize the look of your Sutro S eyewear and get the best optical performance for where you use it most. $11.53 $ 11. The blacksmiths at Oakley have been busy forging a new piece for the Sutro line-up: The Sutro Ti. Receive 50% off replacements as an Oakley MVP. I like the look of them and although typically not an Oakley guy went for them over . USD, $ . TrustPilot. Call us now! Ray-Ban and Oakley spare parts at a good price. Sign up to become an Oakley MVP and enjoy an exclusive event, live for a limited time only. Pro Site purchases are not eligible for free shipping. Showing Off. Elevate your game with Oakley Baseball Equipment, including Sunglasses and Frames, for top-notch performance on the field. 2.0 out of 5 . Reviews. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Oakley Sutro Prizm Sapphire Lenses Men's Sunglasses - Polished Black at the best online prices at eBay!