'Fizz' has become a favorite amongst the Indian youth, Choose your Flavor: Sprite Lime Soda, Fanta Orange Soda, Coca-Cola de Mexico, Cream puffs surrounded by vanilla and chocolate cream, A chocolate cream followed by a smooth mascarpone cream, topped with Amaretto cookie crumbs and chocolate curls, Made with a phyllo dough and pistachio crust, this creamy, honeyed baklava cheesecake incorporates the best of both desserts, Rich chocolate mousse and zabaione, topped with chocolate curls, Sponge cake soaked in espresso, topped with mascarpone cream and dusted with cocoa powder, Delicious combination of silky dark, milk and white chocolate creams with a layer of hazelnut crunch, presented in an elegant glass, A graham cracker base topping with New York cheesecake with a splash of key lime, decorated with a key lime glaze, Chocolate lovers, Enjoy rich chocolate cake layered with dark chocolate, milk chocolate & white chocolate mousse and finished with dark chocolate curls, Espresso Creme Brulee, Creamy custard flavored with espresso, topped with caramelized sugar, Creamy custard topped with caramelized sugar, Baklava, Chopped walnuts, almonds, and pistachios layered between flaky Fillo dough sheets, baked, then soaked in a sweet honey syrup and drizzled with chocolate, 4 skewers chicken & 1 skewer Veggie kabob Large Rice & Large Greek salad. Book a reservation at Yardbird Table & Bar. The food is simple, but excellent. Choose Your 4 Large Spread Tray: Tzatziki Sauce, Hummus, Mirza (roasted Eggplant), Babaganoush, Borani Spinach, Family Package Side Selection: Full Rice (Family Package); Full Salad (Family Package); Rice, salad OR rice salad. Served with tzatziki sauce, and pita bread, Marinated filet mignon & chunks of chicken with saffron. You just cant go wrong with anything you order, but if you like Alfredo we would like to highly recommend trying the Crazy Alfredo because its crazy good. Yes, Nora's Italian Cuisine offers takeout. Table service was great. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. This restaurant was chosen for my mother's 80th birthday party. True or false? Yes, you can make a reservation by picking a date, time, and party size. Grape Leaves "Dolmades" (8pcs) & Pita Bread, Nora's Combo #1 1 Filet Mignon / 1 Koobideh (Beef Soltani), Nora's Combo #2 1 Chicken Kabob / 1 Filet (Chicken Soltani), Dessert For 4, 1 Creme Brle, 1 Chocolate Lovers, 1 Rice Pudding, 1 Espresso Creme Brle, Build Your Own Package - Feeds 4-6 People, Build Your Own Package - Feeds 6-8 People, Build Your Own Package - Feeds 8-10 People. Many places will try to impress by an overwhelming amount of seafood (which is typically just average). Hats off to the service too, notably Santiago and Julio. I can personally recommend the Crazy Alfredo and the ribeye steak. Most cannoli's you get at a bakery or restaurant have a hard, thick shell. If you just take the time to make a reservation when you want to go to dinner at Nora's, you're pretty much guaranteed a good experience. Nora s ratio of seafood to pasta was PERFECT AND DELICIOUS!!!! Welcome one and all to the lovely island of Samui and the Nora Resorts & Hotels, Samui is a picture book island of great beauty and is very special to us, it was the place where we were born said Mr. Narongsak and Mrs Thanomsri Rattanarak President & CEO Nora Resorts & Hotels. Your California Privacy Rights / Privacy Policy. Our exquisite selection of Mediterranean food will be at your fingertips from our expert staff. Initially, the restaurant had a capacity of only 12 to serve guests, but now it has grown exponentially into one of the hottest restaurants in Las Vegas, serving patrons from around the world and keeping up with the locals. About 90 minutes for 2 appetizers and 4 entrees (2 wraps, a skewer and some chops). It was the 18yo's first visit, and she loved it. I'm not sure if this is the only kind they serve. Food was good, Portions were huge. For years, they have been a local favorite and are perfect for a casual, satisfying meal after a long day exploring or before a wild night out. We will be returning next month when my Sister comes to visit. I'm not sure if this is the only kind they serve. The flavors of the sauces were outstanding, and more than generous serving sizes. It was our first time here and Kyle and Donald made our experience awesome. I have forced 8 people to go to Nora's, and all 8 have been back several times. Nora's Cuisine: Nora's has been a popular local Italian restaurant for many years because of its warm atmosphere and great food. Atmosphere was goodfood was plentyall tasted great recommendation is to ask every time and serve onion and tomato on meal. Finish your meal with some decadent desserts like a warm chocolate cake using Valrhona chocolate paired with vanilla sauce and pistachios or try the bread pudding. They made us feel like we were the only ones in the restaurant, even though it was crowded! When we were seated, we noticed that our tablecloth was dirty and this was not addressed during our meal. Closed now : See all hours. Zesty, clean tomato sauce. I'd say get a sitter & leave the kids at home. - expert pizza Good house salad. Nora's has been a popular local Italian restaurant for many years because of its warm atmosphere and great food. The cannoli's were by far the best I have ever had in a restaurant. Queen Family Package Choose Spread: 18oz - Tzatziki Sauce, 18oz - Mirza (roasted Eggplant), 18oz - Hummus, 18oz - Borani Spinach & Garlic, 18oz - Babaganoush, 4 skewers chicken Kabob / 4 skewers beef Kabob / 4 skewers koobideh / 3 skewer veggie kabob. We had the lasagna and spaghetti with meatballs. it was very good , but it just wasnt WOW like others rave.our server was really good. Just a short drive west of the Las Vegas Strip, locally owned Nora's offers a escape Nora's has been a popular local Italian restaurant for many years because of its warm atmosphere and great food. The 2007 recipient of the LVRJs Readers Choice award as the Best Undiscovered Restaurant and has a Zagat rating of 24, 18, 21. Wraps Type: Spinach Wrap, Tomato Wrap, Kabob Side Selection: Rice, salad OR rice salad; All Basmati Rice; All Greek Salad, Marinated chunks of chicken breast charbroiled over an open flame. My wife had spaghetti and meat Nora's has amazing food. The ambiance, food, and service are amazingly good! For us, Nora's is the BEST Italian restaurant in Las Vegas. Additionally, the parking situation was not adequate, we had to park far away from the restaurant and walk. NORA'S ITALIAN CUISINE - 3611 Photos & 2709 Reviews - 5780 W Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, Nevada - Italian - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Menu - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services Nora's Italian Cuisine 2710 reviews Claimed $$ Italian, Cocktail Bars, Seafood Edit Open 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM See hours See all 3635 photos Write a review It will be a favorite destination. Is it possible depending on the day of the week this restaurant charges for bread basket? Noras also has a lunch menu that varies from the dinner selections, offering sandwiches and protein and salad pairings. Vegas has restaurants inspired by countries from all over the world, making the culinary scene diverse and not to be missed on your next trip. This is the way Nora's makes their cannoli's. Wonderful food (702) 873-8990. are recommended or a long wait might happen. The Rack of Lamb with a chianti reduction glaze is a house favorite Youll also find several other fish, poultry, and meat dishes along with salads and pizzas. Trust me on this one, Im a foodie and obsessive about good, old style service!More. Seems to be very popular with the locals as the place was full on a Monday evening. Write a Review. The wait staff was excellent - attentive and engaging. The waiter didn't tell us about wineon tap. Established in 1991 with just 12 seats, Nora's is a favorite mom n pop restaurant that serves hearty Italian fare and handcrafted cocktails. Kid's Side: +Add Kids Fries +$3, +Add 3 Coconut Shrimp +$3, +Add 4 Chicken Nuggets +$3, +Add 2 Chicken Strips +$3. Many places will try to impress by an overwhelming amount of seafood (which is typically just average). 5 STARS. I've been there probably a dozen times in the past five years, and I've never been disappointed. Parking my be an issue if the restaurant is full. Will definitely be back. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. The best part was the veal piccata, which had such a great sauce, and such thing slices. The seafood, magnificent. Seriously! The bread service is $1.00 per person (should be free if you ask me), so be advised. The very name of this rustic wine bar stands for Denominazione di Origine Controllata e Garantita -- the highest level of Italian wine origin. For under $60 per pie, you can't find a better restaurant than Nora's. Portions are large but not overly so. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. VERY noisy. Hours Nora's is open for lunch, and dinner from 11:00 am - 10:00 pm Monday through Friday. Starring both TV chefs and Michelin-starred legends, these Las Vegas celebrity chef restaurants shine the spotlight on mealtime. Served with tzatziki sauce, and pita bread. Great for a date night. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Nora's Italian Cuisine accepts credit cards. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Nora's is PACKED every single night, so be sure you have a reservation or order curbside pickup. 267 . Don't let the location fool you - it's excellent food. I LOVE this restaurant. West Of The Strip. Prices were reasonable too for an upscale cucina.More, We had dinner here and it was very good. Waiter didn't ask me a flavor. See reviews and make reservations for Nora's Italian Cuisine. Crispy, chewy crust with beautiful salt and yeast - better than any bread stick. Our friend who lives in North Las Vegas introduced us to this great restaurant. Website. Our medium income and Nora's pricing allows us to enjoy a fine dining special experience (birthdays, holidays, visiting family) several times a year without breaking our budget. Reservations group events & catering in the kitchen with chef gio Event Schedule INDUSTRY NIGHT -THURSDAYS BUY GIFT CARDS A MODERN ITALIAN EXPERIENCE It starts with the dough. We'd also like to acknowledge our Birthday server Cassie, she's 100+ stars, greatest service ever for our party of five during the busiest dinner time! Nora nailed it!!! I had the spaghetti frutti de mare. Register and then book direct by May 14; complete your stay by May 19, 2023. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? I was not disappointed! Which means shame on you in Italian.More. And to top it off, the balance between seafood and pasta was perfect!! Served with Tzatziki sauce & pita bread, 4 house-marinated baby lamb chops & grilled vegetables. Comes with basmati rice & Greek salad. Noras has large portions that can be split and they offer catering and a banquet facility for large groups, but they do not specifically serve family style. The wait staff was excellent - attentive and engaging. Neighborhood: Nellis AFB. Yes, Nora's Italian Cuisine has outdoor seating. 5780 W Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89103-2317 +1 702-873-8990 Website Menu. If you are craving pasta, you have the choice of their signatures or selecting your pasta and homemade sauce individually. Required fields are marked *. Thanks for your responses. The dress code is casual. Seriously! The Cabinet of Curiosities: This attraction and its speakeasy, The Lock, opens at noon daily at 3645 S. Las Vegas Blvd. We won't be returning. The 2007 recipient of the LVRJs Readers Choice award as the Best Undiscovered Restaurant and has a Zagat rating of 24, 18, 21. Alternatively, you may use, There are newer reviews for Nora's Cuisine. When we complained, the waitress brought it to the chef who insisted it Don't let the location fool you - it's excellent food. A number of guests note that you can drink great bread drink, cappuccino or tea at this place. The service was friendly and helpful, but not attentive. April 2023. We understand that some of our guests may not be comfortable joining us quite yet, and that's okay! You will realize that Noras is several classes above any Italian restaurant youve Tried. You wont want to miss some of their custom cocktails either, like the Italian Sunset with mezcal, Aperol, and St-Germain base with passion fruit, grapefruit bitters, prosecco, and lemon juice or Noras Lemon Drop with homemade limoncello, Absolut Citron, lemon juice and finished with lemon candy. The 14yo chose Nora's for his celebration. It depends on when you visit! Worth going just for a cannoli and cappuccino. Went there for lunch with friends. Does Nora's Italian Cuisine take reservations? We couldn't have a conversation. Just a short drive west of the Las Vegas Strip, locally owned Nora's offers a escape from the bustling activity along the resort corridor . This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The portion size..generous!!! Which means shame on you in Italian. Tip well. The Cannoli was to die for! Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. And don't forget a cannoli for dessert. Portions are large but not overly so. Served with tzatziki sauce, and pita bread, Shrimp (marinated in olive oil, lemon juice & saffron) & marinated chunks of beef tenderloin. $100 Gift Card for Nora's Cuisine. Everyone raved about their food. Served with your choice of 2 spread & pita bread. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates. Just spicy enough but not overbearing. King Family Package Small Spread Tray: Tzatziki Sauce, Mirza (roasted Eggplant), Babaganoush, Hummus, Borani Spinach & Garlic, 5 skewers chicken Kabob / 5 skewers beef Kabob / 5 skewers koobideh / 3 skewer veggie kabob. Never refilled. Is Nora's Italian Cuisine currently offering delivery or takeout? Place Category: Italian, Outside Dining, and PizzaPlace Tags: Take-Out. The reviews of Nora's Italian Cuisine mention the modern decor as a big benefit. If you want a good Italian meal reasonably priced go to Nora's. This place was exactly what I wanted to cap a long week at a conference! Having stood the test of time in city that sees restaurants come and go, Pasta Mia West continues to draw rave reviews for its Northern. There are also 20 choices by the glass that can be served in a quartino (about a third the amount of a standard bottle) and a mezzo (a half-liter or about two-thirds the size of a bottle). So far we have 2 said there's a charge & 3 said no charge. Kid's Meal: Kids Chicken Strips & Fries, Kids Chicken Kabobs & Rice, Kids Koobi (beef) Bites & Rice, Chicken Nuggets & Rice, Chicken Nuggets & Fries, Chicken Kabob & Fries. Yes, you can make a reservation by picking a date, time, and party size. An underassumming place that brought a richness of delights in the food. Great for a date night. Just a short drive west of the Las Vegas Strip, locally owned Nora's offers a escape from the bustling activity along the resort corridor. Based on the visitors' opinions, waiters offer delicious martinis, michelada or marsala. I've been there probably a dozen times in the past five years, and I've never been disappointed. very flavorful and rich.we also had the Snow White pizza. Trust me on this one, Im a foodie and obsessive about good, old style service! Lab chops were great. This is the way Nora's makes their cannoli's. . Ihad the spaghetti bolognese and my husband had the shrimp scampi. The filling was smooth with no grainy texture. The food here wins fans from residents and visitors, with a menu that includes everything from calamari to pizza. Marinara sauce (fra diavolo) was perfect!!! Food was excellent and tastee. Overall, Noras captures the essence of the immigrant founded Italian, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Takeout, Reservations, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Seating, Parking Available, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, Live Music. Served with tzatziki sauce, and pita bread, Marinated shrimp in olive oil, lemon juice & saffron) & marinated tender chunks of lamb tenderloin. Thanks for your responses. Get quick answers from Nora's Cuisine staff and past visitors. Specialties: Timeless Italian Cuisine, Pizza, Pasta, Steaks, Seafood, Cocktails, Catering Established in 1991. Claim this business. They did not charge for the wings. The flavors of the sauces were outstanding, and more than generous serving sizes. It serves classic Italian dishes, well prepared. Served with your choice of 4 spread & pita bread. For the reasonable price, excellent quality and very efficient carryout (contactless pickup in the parking lot), we would definitely come here again. Book a reservation at Lago by Julian Serrano. Choose Your 2 Spread: 18oz - Tzatziki Sauce, 18oz - Mirza (roasted Eggplant), 18oz - Hummus, 18oz - Babaganoush, 18oz - Borani Spinach, All Packages, Comes with your choice of 2 kabobs, 4 Spread & pita bread. Served with tzatziki sauce, and pita bread, Filet mignon & shrimp (marinated in olive oil, lemon juice & saffron). Take a look at our cocktail list below, there are many cocktails that are sure to satisfy anyone's needs. Does Nora's Italian Cuisine have outdoor seating? Nora's Cuisine, Las Vegas 6020 West Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, NV 89103 Directions +17023656713 View Website View Menu About Nora's Cuisine Cuisine Italian, Pizza, American, European, Kosher Meals Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner Price $15-$30 Attire Casual Alcohol Available Parking Lot Delivery Yes Takeout Yes Reservations Yes Vegetarian Options Yes Really great service and the food and experience was excellent!! When we complained, the waitress brought it to the chef who insisted it was supposed to taste like that. Cool 2. We shared a Caesar salad that was on the small side though the menu indicated it would serve 2-3. Always a great choice for date night. Check them out here: 5780 W Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89103, USA. Choose Your Sauce: Chipotle Aioli Sauce +$0.50, Truffle Parmesan Sauce +$0.50, Crispy fries topped with sliced gyro meet and feta cheese, drizzle with Greek sauce, Crispy French fries with feta cheese, drizzled with Greek sauce, Crispy fries topped with Cheddar cheese, bacon, & drizzled with chipotle sauce. Nora s ratio of seafood to pasta was PERFECT AND DELICIOUS!!!! I've heard that this restaurant charge for bread basket? Parking my be an issue if the restaurant is full.More, The place was bustling on a week night and is obviously very popular with locals. With over 70+ classic Italian dishes, our menu is sure to satisfy all of your Italian cravings. We went to Nora's for lunch after reading the reviews, and we were not disappointed. No doubts. My Chicken Marsala was excellent. Lets look at exactly what you can expect and what you should know before you go. The Jasmine tea is especially good. Choose Your Sauce: Chipotle Aioli Sauce +$0.50, Truffle Parmesan Sauce +$0.50, Crispy fries topped with 6 falafel bites & feta cheese, drizzled with tahini sauce, Grilled octopus marinated in olive oil & spices, grilled to perfection, over Greek salad, Romaine lettuce, feta, tomatoes, cucumbers, red onions, Kalamata olives & pepperoncini, served with 6 falafel bites & house vinaigrette dressing, Romaine lettuce, avocado, feta, tomatoes, cucumbers, red onions, Kalamata olives & pepperoncini, served with house vinaigrette dressing, Romaine lettuce, beets, goat cheese, tomato, walnuts, served with balsamic vinaigrette, Romaine lettuce, feta, tomatoes, cucumbers, red onions, Kalamata olives & pepperoncini, served with house Greek vinaigrette dressing, fresh chopped english cucumber, tomato, onion, and parsley with house lemon dressing (8oz), Slices of slow roasted tender lamb gyro meat, Tender pieces of marinated chicken breast fire grilled, Tender pieces of spicy marinated chicken breast fire grilled, Shaved lamb gyro meat with rice & Greek salad, served with tzatziki sauce & pita bread. Does Nora's Italian Cuisine take reservations? The food was quite good, but the service was lacking. (702) 873-8990 Website My husband loved the lemon citrus and I enjoyed the Persian spice. Photo courtesy of Nora's Cuisine. Served with tzatziki sauce, and pita bread, Marinated seasonal vegetables charbroiled over open flame with our roasted eggplant spread, and pita bread, Marinated chunks of beef tenderloin charbroiled over open flame. This restaurant has not received enough recent ratings to display a current ratings snapshot, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Served with basmati saffron rice, Greek salad & grilled vegetables. It was the 18yo's first visit, and she loved it. Located at 3355 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, Nevada, 89109. Kabob Side Selection: Rice, salad OR rice salad; All Basmati Rice; All Greek Salad, sliced lamb gyro meat with feta cheese, Kalamata olives & Greek sauce, Crumbled bacon, cheddar cheese, chipotle sauce. I will be back for your lovely food. Drink the tea. 5780 W Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89103 Located on West Flamingo Road and open for lunch and dinner Monday through Friday and only dinner on the weekends, Nora's offers a menu with more than 70 dishes, ranging from antipasti and fresh salads to handmade pasta and sauces, entres of chicken, meat, and fresh seafood, hand-spun and wood-fired pizza, and delicious desserts. Excellent food for carryout and very effcient. Crust was chocolate, filling tasted like whipped cream. THE best pizza in the city. Price Point $ $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over . We ordered four appetizers, four entrees, and were surprised by two surprise decorated birthday plates with Tiramisu cake and candle. The restaurant has a very current chic look and an inviting feel. Suggest an Edit. Read the reviews, friend recommended, we go there on a business trip and both our entrees were oversalted. GREAT mealMore, Hubby's Chicken Alfredo was marginal at best. Gino and Nora opened Nora's Cuisine in 1991 with a modest seating capacity of 12. Closed now : See all hours. You will be offered such food as tasty tiramisu, cheesecakes and panna cotta, come here and try them. Mildly disappointing. In accordance with the reviewers' opinions, prices are affordable. Make a reservation 2 people Date Time With fresh ingredients and and intense attention to detail we have become one of the premier cocktail bars in Las Vegas. A gem in Eldersburg. Get all of your Italian cravings satisfied in a fun, comfortable environment at Noras Italian Cuisine. Every appetizer and every entre was exquisite and totally delicious. For the main event, Noras has some fantastic house creations that include Osso Bucco, a 14-ounce veal shank with homemade gravy alongside rosemary garlic mashed potatoes, or the Grilled Gorgonzola Filet with melted gorgonzola and a red wine reduction paired with grilled vegetables. You'll still earn 7,500 bonus points. An authentic cannoli hasa very thin delicate crunchy shell which requires filling the shell just before serving. We will sure be back. This southern Italian restaurant is very popular We went to Nora's for lunch after reading the reviews, and we were not disappointed. Sign In Back. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. To dine in, fill out the form below to reserve your table. Our server Joey was great, on top of everything, there when we needed, in the background waiting when we didnt. The food and service are always amazing! Monday - Friday: 11am - 5pm Saturday - Sunday: 4pm - 6pm (Alternate hours may be available on request.) Eat here. Everything You Need to Know About Visiting Las Vegas Right Now, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Las Vegas, Hotels with Military Discounts in Las Vegas, Hotels near Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, Hotels near Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Garden, Hotels near Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign, German Restaurants for Families in Las Vegas, Spanish Restaurants for Lunch in Las Vegas, Restaurants for Group Dining in Las Vegas, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Las Vegas, Mexican Restaurants with Buffet in Paradise. Gino and Nora opened Nora's Cuisine in 1991 with a modest seating capacity of 12. I also loved the indoor dining area and the overall ambiance. I have always been offered bread when I order my drink while looking over the menu and have not ever been charged for this service. Nora's Cuisine 5780 W Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89103-2317 +1 702-873-8990 Website E-mail Improve this listing Ranked #80 of 5,679 Restaurants in Las Vegas 1,013 Reviews Certificate of Excellence Price range: $20 - $30 Cuisines: Italian, Pizza More restaurant details ttabbycat999 84 34 Reviewed April 21, 2017 via mobile New Location