Our editors have independently chosen the products listed on this page. When the energetic block is released, you may feel an immediate shift. It's not always possible to know if our Kundalini energy is rising or we're going through a different kind of spiritual experience. going over what could have been, instead of allowing yourself to be human and to take new risks. If the pain is more centered on the left side, its a sign to check your health. I forgot to ask If anybody else ever experience this or have any idea what it may mean. Look up the Liver in Traditional Chinese Medicine (it holds frustration vs happiness). All I know that i been seeing and experiencing weird unexplained things. Whether it is related to making decisions or stepping into new territory, feeling uncertain about what lies ahead can create a sense of tension in our bodies that manifests as physical discomforts, such as neck pain. But what about when you do go to the doctor and they cannot seem to find anything wrong with you? After all, your Soul came here to fly, not to crawl!Fun Fact: People with stiff, rigid thumbs (which dont bend at the middle joint) seem to be more prone to stiff joints and necks too. Hip and neck tension can be caused by spending too much time in front of screens, having an unorganized workplace and sitting. Spiritual Meaning of Shoulder Pain At times in my life I can feel that light like the way it was before. Our necks are important for the flow of energy throughout our bodies. 6. The universe doesnt send random messages, they are all important and you need to be aware of all of them. Spondylosis of the cervical spine. In the process of awakening and ascending, the cervical spine, the throat, and the neck all play a pivotal and necessary function. I find myself talking to Him about everything Im loving this connectivity to the Divine. Unresolved conflict, difficulty letting go of control, fear of the unknown, and avoiding one's truth can all create tension in the neck area that manifests as physical pain. The sides of the head are associated with courage, especially the courage to face your world. It wasn't until i took this test that made it fun and exiting for me because it was so accurate and on point. Hope this helps some body, thanks for reminding me of the network of loving souls really does exist. Owl Hooting Outside My Window Meaning: Is It A Message? If you feel like youre losing friends Dont worry. This could be between ourselves or someone else, and is often caused by feelings of guilt or shame that have not been addressed. Torticollis is the medical term for a twisted neck, and congenital means that the condition was present from birth. Headache, feeling of pressure in the skull. It loves exercise, laughter and acupuncture. Dentists, doctors, and physiotherapists may be helpful to diagnose and . When a person is in good health, their neck is flexible, robust, and easily able to bend. This part of the world is concerned with language and expression. The involvement of the eyes in Migraines indicates not only an unwillingness to look without but to look within. Overcompensating for lack of belief in oneself is a spiritual factor that may be associated with this illness. Find your lifepath. It may be a parent, a sibling or even your partner. My experience has shown that judging other people, particularly addicts, can cause neck pain. Spiritual shielding of this chakra is very important. Very weird experience. Neck pain has also been linked with difficulty in communication and self-expression. You may . Its a sign for you to stop being so hard on yourself, its time for you to accept your difficulties and your past mistakes or failures. You may find old friendships fading away, or changing in their form and function. Drink tea, slowly. Achy legs, neck pain, and shoulder tension are common places for dense energy and stress to be stored. All my life Ive known that I was different, that I didnt fit anywhere. Take more time to do the things you love and stop worrying about what people think about you. It can a small thing but its better to be prepared than to be caught up by surprise. When you get a reading, we direct contact with your soul to get messages and determine your next steps. Learn more about how you can access every premium Meditation and Angelic Activation now! This might be one of the most common physical symptoms of spiritual awakening and something I often experience during meditation. There are of course some positive signs of Spiritual Awakening, which you can learn more about here! ", "It's your consciousness," spiritual teacher and author of Transcendence Calling Monique Rebelle puts it. Doctors have no clue what is going on. Melanie Beckler is an internationally acclaimed best-selling author, channel, and founder of www.Ask-Angels.com. Focus on movement in the neck, shoulders, and upper back region. This tightness can manifest both mentally and physically, so if you feel stuck in life or have an idea that you cant bring yourself to pursue, then the neck pain may be a way for your body to make you aware of your emotional blockage. The Pain Builds and Intensifies. The San Jiao channel is involved with the processing of water (the elixir of Life), and the Small Intestine Channel is involved with deriving nourishment from the world. Ascension can be a real challenge, depending upon your environment. Where have you made a bottleneck in the process? If you practice Reiki, or you have learned Angel Energy Healing, flow healing light into these areas to disperse blockages. Around your birthday is ideal, as thats when youchange personal years. Waking up with neck pain could be a sign that your pillow or sleeping position doesn't fully support your neck. Very interesting. For 99.9% of us, when we try to awaken Kundalini by itself without training and cultivating the upper chakras, often people feel the stiffening of the body, they feel heat in their back, in the spine, they have all kinds of physical reactions.". Where have you made a bottleneck in the process? I have heard that lots of people have suffered in the process of kundalini rising thru the body. We all have it, but not all of us have experienced it as "awakening. Were all learning balance. Im amazed to see how many people are beginning to share these experiences. Similar to how a child may experience growing pains as a symptom of growing taller, ascension symptoms can occur for those who are expanding in consciousness and vibrational frequency on the ascension path. Lately I have developed neck pain. If you do wake up to a scary dream Call in your angels to surround you and release any and all fear based energy into the light. The spiritual meaning of the umbilical cord is that it represents a connection to the spiritual world. How can I tell if I am heading toward fifth dimension? Your email address will not be published. We are all getting better at striking a balance. Walk more, worry less. The energy in the neck region expresses the power to manifest ones ideas in the material world. Try to remove the negative thoughts you get from others, by distancing yourself from negative people or by now watching the news. In good health, the neck is flexible, strong, and bends easily. He has spent time building websites and creating content for many years. 5. So, it is important to understand the spiritual meanings behind physical aches. What are the metaphysical and spiritual reasons for a sore neck? "Most of us have chakras that are very congested," Rebelle notes, adding that people should be careful of trying to go about waking up their Kundalini. We all go through bad times and its better to ask for help than to bury ourselves in more debt. Pain in the neck and shoulders is extremely prevalent. Required fields are marked, Name * * *, Email * * *. For me, thats everyday life. Other possible causes include - refusal to change, rigidity, and hidden anger due to offensive words. . Spondylosis of the cervical spine. Ive been having symptoms of pain along with wonderful flows of energy. 3. Its time to speak up with love. You feel love and compassion for all that is and recognize yourself as an intrinsic part of all. Thank you so much for this! The more I journeyed into spiritual awakening the more layers got peeled off from me. If you practice Reiki, or you have learned Angel Energy Healing, flow healing light into these areas to disperse blockages. An overly tight jaw can cause headaches and neck pain. We CAN do this because we have no choice as Lightworkers. Try out some yoga, some dancing, and some meditation. "The neck is a marvelous combination of yielding nonresistance since it is able to turn in every direction. The meaning of having pain in the back of your neck can be different for different people. You can try to silence the critical voice in your head by listening to some music, cooking your favorite meal or watch your favorite movie. Any kind of pain not the hearts side cant be ignored, it may be a warning that something on your body isnt right. My new energies feel so, great but yet so foreign, Im welcoming them at every moment, not fighting it is the only way to go. "They don't have to be related but can be.". You may wake up and remember you were slaying monsters, being chased, fighting in a war or just about anything is possible in the dream state. Physical changes in your body may unfold as you open and prepare to embody more light and a higher frequency of consciousness. Its a sign for you to stop being so hard on yourself, its time for you to accept your difficulties and your past mistakes or failures. Kash is a spiritual writer and has a background in 3D art. Before new friendships come in you may go through a period of feeling lonely or like its challenging for you to relate to other people. It is possible to raise Kundalini energy by accident and/or without being ready. She received her bachelor's in broadcasting and mass communication from State University of New York at Oswego, and lives in Buffalo, New York. Try to remove the negative thoughts you get from others, by distancing yourself from negative people or by now watching the news. The word SNAKE has a 5 vibration, which makes sense, as its a creature known for its flexibility the number 5 even looks like a serpent. You may also just feel like sleeping more, or less! The neck and hips/ lower back are linked to being told what to do and who you can have a sexual, financial or spiritual relationship with see this post on the Old Way vs the 11:11 Way. Which is trying to tell you that youre only focused on your point of view and youre looking at the wrong side of things. As it is difficult for you to embrace your spiritual part and your religiousness or with your Soul, it hurts when you gaze up, which implies that it is difficult for you to look at the sky. More specifically: Consider the spiritual meaning of left-shoulder pain. (my 32/5 lifepath mentor, who knows all about the chakras esp. Im proud to be one of them. If youre having physical or mental symptoms, seeking out professional help to get information or to rule out physical causes is a wise thing to do. Other causes of a stiff neck could be as straightforward as sleeping on the wrong pillow or mattress. Without experiencing a spiritual awakening, we go throughout life pursuing the emptiness of money, fame, power, and respect in an attempt to find 'happiness.' The . Yoo I just feel like you described mg storry.I always knew i was more sensitive and more empath but could not understand others and their reactions and I was also bullied in school and at home by parents plus some of my friends told me i am like an alien or some shit and i started to tend to belive it haha.just wanted to tell you that you gotta embrace and feel every emotion either negative or positive.mind gets used to avoid emotions or problems so we gotta be aware of that.Anyway how are your ascensions symptoms lately?i gotta say Im still working how to deal with it but it seems Im getting better with it.anyway my skype is dragosh1134 if u ever wanna talk to anybody:) Any suggestions how I can handle this and do you have any idea how long this will go on. This overwhelming yearning Im having to know God no appetite tired a lot When it rises or awakens, it can cause a number of experiences and symptoms. During the process of awakening about the spiritual world, this pain cant be ignored. Want to learn numerology? When we are able to speak nothing but the truth, the quality of this energy approaches perfection. marriage Im in is no good for me but I just cant seem to be able to walk, out of fear. We all have it, but not all of us have experienced it as "awakening." "It's your consciousness," spiritual teacher and author of Transcendence Calling Monique Rebelle puts it. Spend some time in nature, just being present in the moment in awe and gratitude for the beauty around you. 2. The universe is trying to tell you that now isnt the time to stop believing. The path of least resistance is the way through symptoms and challenges. For example, if you are really mad and you hold it in, you might get a sore neck. So, here are 5 spiritual meanings for neck pain: Stiffness in the body is sometimes a manifestation of mental rigor. When these dense emotions come up Face them. We have the impression that we cannot glance to the side or up and down, and we cannot see or feel what is going on around us clearly. Maybe it's time to ask for help. Increased sensitivity is a common ascension symptom As you become more spiritually sensitive your physical sensitivity, and emotional sensitivity may increase too. If youre in a 5 Personal Year or Month, its also wise to look after your Throat Chakra. First, realize that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit (1 Corinthians 6:19-20), so it should be cared for accordingly. Thats when I discovered just how little the church wants people to know about how the multiverses really work. Thanks so much for all your hard work and all that you do! It may have tried different ways but you keep ignoring them. Why do people go through this phase and what is its purpose? *For me, the spiritual meaning of a sore throat is too much sawing sawdust, i.e. You might need to ask for help, so this is also a sign that you dont need to feel bad about it. They may feel cold, sluggish, overworked and under-appreciated. Heal the connection between your head and heart, as well as the one between your inner man and woman, in order to see both sides. You have a significant increase in empathy. According to spiritual author Shannon Kaiser, a few common causes include life-changing events (i.e., losing your job, moving away from home, a car accident, etc.) So, it is important to take into consideration the energy resonance of these areas. Thank you for addressing Ascension symptoms. Learning to let go and permitting oneself to take breaks from responsibility can help alleviate this tension. When you release tension in the areas of your body that are near a chakra, you help restore the flow of energy in that region, Malaspina said. I choked on some food yesterday, which reminded me to revise this article. Im 26 yrs. It also helps us express ourselves as individuals. Pain here represents something in your past that is not complete and remains unforgiven. An overactive Throat Chakra manifests as talking, gossip or busy-ness without productivity. It may be a warning youre about to go through some financial problems, its time for you to get ahead of the problem. When identifying the spiritual aspects about back pain, there are some things that you need to understand. When you are experiencing back or neck pain, it can be difficult to know what the cause is. I thought I died in my sleep. I am going to just go with the flow as you say and do some of these suggestions. Thoughts, ideas, orders, desires, flow from the head and down the neck (nape) to the body. The way that you deal with your back pain is what will determine how you feel about yourself and your future. But, rememberyou arent who you once were. 9: Tingling sensation between eyebrows. Its time to speak up while keeping love in your heart. You can choose to be happy or you can choose to be correct. Neck pain can also signify a spiritual awakening as we open up to growth within ourselves. Cheers, Sarah and the Angels. Any kind of pain in this area can be attributed to a fear of expressing oneself, asking questions and a blockage in creative expression. 7 Spiritual Meaning Of Hearing A Baby Cry: Is It A Warning? 4) A diet of negative energyLots of sugary, salty and fried foods can cause inflammation. Kundalini awakening vs. spiritual awakening. Quickly Shifting from Joy and Love to Depression and Despair. This ad is displayed using third party content and we do not control its accessibility features. Want a free guided .mp3 angel meditation by Melanie? People love to blame things, situations, and other people, and so when something painful comes after awakening, they also blame spiritual awakening for their pain. If you found this post helpful, then please: Share it with your friends. Which are the causes you need to be aware of and solve. So, it is important to take into consideration the energy resonance of these areas. To facilitate healing, it is essential to address these blockages and release any negative energies from our bodies, thus enabling positive energy to flow freely again. So enjoy as much as you can. the Throat), ResourcesExpress Yourself Flower Essence by Tribe of the TreeCreative Remedy Essence by ABFE (great for writers and singers)The Perfect Day Plan Book by Jost Sauer (also a 29/11 lifepath, I helped in his drug rehab clinic teaching spiritual topics). 2021 is your turning point!555 Portal on 5 May 2021 Be Your Own Fairy GodpersonTalking Sticks and Throat Chakra HealingSmoothies and the Throat Chakra Throat Chakra Healing tip! Pain in the back of the head represents an unwillingness to look deep within for the source of light & truth. Ive prayed for this for years. Spiritual Awakening And Neck Pain The more you journey into the spiritual the darker it can get Once you begin your spiritual path you must understand that at first it will be confusing and weird. When we are able to speak nothing but the truth, the quality of this energy approaches perfection. Emotions are powerful outlets for release Hand your negative thoughts, worries, frustrations, and challenging emotions over to the angels and into the light. I feel all these symptoms with no physical cause and just tried the solution of asking my angels for help. The physical symptoms are there, but there is no medical reason for them because the cause is not something physical. I was able to go to the store and baked cookies for some friends. Bless you! Your email address will not be published. No, theres no need for you to be concerned about this kind of pain. Your email address will not be published. This is a really important message that you cant ignore, because the pain neck can also be a sign of a loved one trying to hurt you. Comment 111Moveit on Facebook, Instagram or Youtube for luck! They have forgotten that Spirit is voice-activated, and until we ask with gusto, we dont receive. Youll find these people addicted to something, be it coffee, sugar, crises or the need for speed and drama. These areas correspond with the root chakra and sacral chakra, respectively. Back pain that seems to come from within the body, burning sensations, a high temperature in . Thank you!! Neck pain can have many causes, both physical and spiritual. Im from Long beach CA. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The energy in the neck region expresses the power to manifest ones ideas in the material world. "Everything that you are, you think, you remember, that you can visualizeanythingthat's your consciousness," she adds. The body is a temple and the spirit resides in it, so when the body hurts, it is not just an issue of physical discomfort; it is an issue of your spirit. We often think of emotional wounds as only affecting our minds, but they can profoundly affect our bodies too. She explains that this energy, which is traditionally thought to be feminine (sometimes called Kundalini Shakti), is only able to flow freely when one's chakras are totally clear and open. When you start shifting energetically, the places in your physical body, which are still holding onto density, will definitely let you know. Neck Pain Spiritual Meaning: 7 Messages From the Universe This kind of pain is also a way of the universe to communicate with you. Hi, Melanie, Im so glad that you want to listen. So enjoy as much as you can. Lack of Joy (with ones self) is strongly indicated by pain in this area. You can also take a salt bath, or use other spiritual cleansing methods in addition to making healthy diet and lifestyle changes to support your physical body. You might need some time for yourself only or with your closed loved ones. I feel very light and dizzy, like im gonna float away. The spiritual world can communicate with us through our body, so if you ever feel neck pain theres a spiritual meaning behind it. If your Kundalini energy rises, it risesbut if not, you're still doing yourself a service by cultivating your spirituality. A dream is really another reason for spiritual awakening. It can a small thing but its better to be prepared than to be caught up by surprise. We are all getting better at striking a balance. Reprieves will come, and you can catch your breath. Every time I look at a clock when I am thinking about or talking to God, or thinking of ways to change my life, or ideas of bettering this world, I look down and the time is either 2:22, 3:33, 2:33, 4:44, 4:33, 11:11 and so on. It can also mean its time to lower the negative energy around you. According to her, upper chakras opening can manifest in sudden realizations, visions, insights, connecting with spirits, psychic insights, experiences of a sudden feeling of love out of nowhere, and morebut that doesn't necessarily mean it's Kundalini. Wow, Dennis Take more walks and stress less. However, as the very fabric and foundation of reality is altered for those on an ascension path, there is sometimes resistance, destabilization, and ascension symptoms that can occur. Your body may shake. Lavender essential oil, and meditation are additional tools that can help you to release headaches, especially those which are a result of ascension. Overcompensating for lack of belief in oneself is a spiritual factor that may be associated with this illness. When you have big feelings that you keep inside, it can make your body hurt. As someone whos had neck pain since high school, Ive tried many cures for muscle tension. When viewed in this light, discomfort in the neck and shoulders may be an indication of an imbalance in the throat chakra. All that said, the following are some ways you can cultivate your spirituality and consciousness more generally: Seeking is often the biggest roadblock on any spiritual journey. But dreams. This region of the spine is where the last seven vertebrae, often known as the cervical vertebrae, can be found. Thank you so much for sharing this wisdom! The neck region extends from the collarbone to the top of the upper lip and includes everything in between. Being on an ascension path is consciously choosing to embrace and support oneself on the journey of awakening consciousness, and matter. "We can have the instances of Kundalini awakening, and then we can also have instances of upper chakras opening," Rebelle says. I have shortened my meditations as I am scared. Another spiritual meaning behind neck pain is a lack of balance and stability in ones life. This energy centre includes our Thyroid Gland, voice, ears/ hearing, neck and throat.