The other, though, took his breath away. He brushed her hair back and pulled her into his arms, whispering in her ear. Happy Valentines Day! When Deeks saw the injury the boy sustained, his eyes turned deep blue. Yes, I am, Agent Deeks,Eric chimed in over comms. Well, what if hes gotten sober? Kensi would have hit him if Deeks hadnt grabbed her arm. I was always Martin Atticus Deeks. His face turned a shade of pale none of the team members had never seen before, including Kensi. Their particular mother-son bond may not have been a traditional one, and maybe it hadnt even been all that healthy. Kensi might not have felt ready to have a child. I thought you might be afraid of finding out about your family, like maybe something genetic or, I dont know, some bad piece of history., You mean, besides all of it? Deeks shook his head. You would never hurt a child. They tell each other literally everything, but . Her hands went up in a flight of frustration. And I only wish I had as much control as you think I have., Kensi pulled up and sat on her knees, leaning forward in earnest. But you wont be. For as long as theyd worked together, hed never quite earned the mans full trust, and now he knew why. # 1. Im fine. wikiDeeks is a non-profit fan site devoted to the character Marty Deeks of the hit CBS television show, NCIS: Los Angeles. I wont have any regrets. Kensi was too well acquainted with regret not to play devils advocate. Wonderful, introspective story. Surrounded by fire and falling debris, he ran toward the exit, finding it blocked by a collapsed beam. Because Hetty had raised all of her young charges in service to a higher cause, even when serving that cause might prove costly to them. All images copyright their respective owners, no infringement intended. Sorry Agent Deeks, Callen said. They met on a case 7 years ago when LAPD and NCIS worked together. Never again. I dont care howdirty youare or how bad you smell. Guess that was a big clue, huh? Im not going to subject them to what I went through.. I got interested in ECO and an on-line search led me to ff.net. Hed been traumatized, in more ways than one, and so had Bertie. So why bother? Romance at your Service: Deeks Surf Log4/23/23. But I didnt. Half of the structure was made of corrugated, and the other half wood that looked as if it hadnt been painted in a hundred years. It wasnt lost on him that theyd made this social concession to traditional roles on the way to meet with Kensis old friends and their husbands. Website Powered by WordPress.com. Not that she could tell me that. wikiDeeks is a non-profit fan site devoted to the character Marty Deeks of the hit CBS television show, NCIS: Los Angeles. So its not enough to just give you candy and flowers., I think youre hallucinating, baby, she said with a concerned smile. Neither of them had expected the vehemence behind his words, and each spent a long moment staring out toward the ocean in recovery. It was, they both realized, the critical question. But do you want me to be honest?, Okay. They can only hope that they'll still be alive when he's through with them. Hetty hosts a barbecue at one of her houses and she and Owen make an announcement. Maybe. You two just back off for one damn minute, Kensi demanded. Review: NCISLA A Tale of Two Igors(S12E18), Review: NCISLA A Line in the Sand (S9E23) and Ninguna Salida(S9E24), Writing Deeks: The Voices of NCISLA Fan Fiction: A Decade of DeeksRe-Post, I Fell a Little More in Love Today: Kensis Journal4/23/23, Mr. Will you ever direct/produce/write anepisode? Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Is Artie on a date or something? Sam asked with a slight grin. Even if they dont want to admit even to themselves. They put their lives at risk every day, for the sake of a host of people they didnt know, and would never meet. Callen asked. Okay, but seriously, youre not worried about that, are you? "From my shower," Deeks answered, focusing on his computer booting up instead of letting the team see . Happy and healthy New year to all wikiDeeks community! Kensi was defensive of the woman shed so long admired, even if shed occasionally wanted to throttle her. But still, no one knows. What? Stopping abruptly as he tried to read Callen. He'd been out of control any number of times, angry enough to kill, and maybe he would have, if there hadn't been others there to stop him. How does your improvisation processwork? Kensi, Deeks, Sam, Callen, Nell and Eric have been the best of friends since kindergarten. Not necessarily married with kids (though some of those stories are great too), but just them, at home, guards down, not worried about hiding from the team, etc. Or maybe he would decide he wants whatever we have, like the roof over our heads.. Because if it is or even if youre just thinking about what you already know, I can tell you for a fact that you didnt inherit any of that., You know. (LogOut/ Circumstances are different. It was Hetty hed learned not to trust. His eyes went to hers, and then away again, gathering courage. m just going to appreciate her, for being who she is. I didnt have to wonder who she was, or if she cared, or if she would just move on without me. Strong hands dragged him out into the fresh air and away from the building as sirens screamed, adding to his headache. This was nice. In many ways, Hetty had been responsible for Deeks meeting the most important person in his life. And Ive been in love with it all ever since. Feeling. I dont know. See, and I was thinking that it was just for the booty call., For some writers, bringing Densi together is very much a reaction to what they have seen with the television couple. This was an inside job, so these guys are military trained., Copy that, he replied. Always enjoy hearing from these great writers! I think that no one person can be responsible for the whole world. I was a loner. And she probably wouldnt have had any trouble getting into my sealed juvenile records, either., Kensi was beginning to understand. What can we expect for Densi in Better Angels? Getting shot wasn't that bad in th. It was Hetty who brought me on, and I think we all know it wasnt by chance. To me, the question, whether Brandel is alive, was the least important in the whole story. Oh youre rightmore questions than answers. Maybe. Thanks, Cladani. But I am also fully aware that every time I take a kill shot, I have caused another human being to cease to exist. But if you do. Deeks was bouncing on his heels with excitement as he waited by his car. I enjoyed the way you answered this question without really answering it. But what higher cause is there, than loving your own kids? For a few hours a few, blissful, frightening, amazing, intimidating hours theyd thought Kensi might be pregnant. Maybe theyd hoped in the same converse ways. What if he had a boyfriend? My guys? Smoke inhalation will do that., Im not hallucinating, Kens, he said, kissing her softly. As I mentioned above to Cladani, I am currently totally enjoying all these Densi Together stories, whether they are true to the show or not. You had no idea what was going on, you just kept going with the flow. A surprise, he said as he allowed the paramedic to pull an oxygen mask over his face. She smiled. #Densi. Could I? 9-1-1 (TV), S.W.A.T. What if Buck was a Navy SEAL? I loved this story and the way you explored the question, answering it without answering it. Wait were you trying to tell me I look too scruffy?, Kensi pushed him the rest of the way out the door. Maybe.. Promise me, if ever I make it as far as the pearly gates, that youll plead my case. I know it could be bad, but what if its good?. I mean, you thought you had another life to look out for.. He reached down for her hand, and pulled her up. Well, if Im honest, I think I know you might not feel ready, but I think we have to consider getting out. Maybe I dont shave so I wont blind you with the rosy glow of my youthful cheeks. Displaying those cheeks six inches from her face. Time to release your stinky charm, he said before putting in his comms. Can you tell us more about your first day at work onNCISLA? Their reconciliation had been healing, but it hadnt plugged the holes in their history. Very early on, hed been a bit enamored of her. Hell, hed let her stand in as his own family when hed been shot. At least I always knew she was there. It was Valentines Day, yet somehow he had ended up in this dilapidated warehouse down by the port that was burning down around him. At first, hed taken it concretely, and thought that shed been angry about how hed handled the situation. New badge or not., Deeks. If you remember Hetty also told Callen his father was dead and that turned out to not be true so I think its a question worth asking. All of them, each member of the team, had been manipulated by Hetty, to one degree or another, for one reason or another. Just youalive and breathing., Breathing is good. I love that story too! # 16. Kensi felt the rise and fall of his chest as Deeks heaved a huge sigh. Hed been wary after that. Not ever again. Im not supposed to have to negotiate a treaty with my wife. Whats your favorite NCISLA Christmasepisode? He was more an abuser-of-convenience when I was a kid. In that story I especially like Nates character, he seems perfect to let Kensi open up in a very particular moment of her life. January 29, 2023 in A Decade of Deeks // How Marty Deeks Got Me To Give NCISLA a Second Chance: A Decade of Deeks Re-Post January 28, 2023 in Drabble // A New Road: Drabble 01/28/23 January 22, 2023 in Fan Fiction // Dad Mode: An NCISLA FanFic January 20, 2023 in Kensi's Journal // She Wants a Raincheck! Who knew? To find the stories quoted above, follow these links: We also asked each writer to recommend a short story they thought best represents their Densi. by just_me_4321. Your public profile has probably been wiped.. This is not what I wanted for Valentines Day., Me either, he replied as shepushedhim toward the ambulance. ), more or less what then really happened in Humbug. Such a wonderful exploration Into the minds that give us what we are missing on the show. Cant say that I have. Pinching said cheeks. There are others writers who are much better at doing stories about marriage and babies than I am., You told Hetty that after this is over we start the next fifty years. You already know how I feel about it. It suits you.