Pat Fung - Vice President of Software Development The next winner will be announced soon. this is a legit company. Scam, unauthorized charges, rip off, defective product, poor service. ihas in march 6.2012 and now they say i own them $200 from march 6 of this year and i have bill here for $67.08 i has one there creidt call me and i had to pay the $200.oo to them . Over and out. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to the Promoter. Sweepstakes is open to legal residents OF the . The company mails notices inviting people to call and enter the Million Dollar "Strike It Rich" Sweepstakes. Acceptance of a prize by a minor requires execution by parent or legal guardian of required documentation. who in there right mind gonna show up on ur door with balloons and ###. One family in St. George, UT will be sleeping well this month. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Rgie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement. Mark was pleased that it checked out and asked me to hang on for a supervisor. Just saying COMPANY WILL NOT CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION AND CONTINUES TO WITHDRAW FUNDS FROM MY ACCOUNT. STRIKE IT RICH XIV SWEEPSTAKES (the "Sweepstakes"): Sweepstakes starts at 12:01 a.m. U.S. Eastern Time ("ET") on June 29, 2022. One-year subscriptions to each magazine would run a combined $52. But everything else about this thing stinks. In that event, entrants participation in the Promotion gives explicit authorization to collect, process & use the data provided & to transfer such data to a country located outside entrants country of residence for purposes of management of the Promotion & future offers for any participant that has opted-in to receive such offers (if applicable), & as pursuant to the Presenting Promoters Privacy Policy. The Better Business Bureau says National Magazine Exchange has addressed most customer complains by either canceling the customers account or responding to questions regarding the sweepstakes promotion and its billing procedures. New All-Renewables Magazine Launched in North America12:16 PM EDT National Marketing Leader Joins Abode Management Team12:15 PM EDT REG-HSBC Bank Plc Full Early Redemption12:15 PM EDT Detroit Criminal Defense Law Firm Unveils Updated Web Site12:15 PM EDT Do-It-Yourself May Not Always Be Prudent When It Comes to Pest Management12:15 PM EDT It's worth noting that the $67 sought by National Magazine . Tel: [protected] UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, & ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY & EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS &/ OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES, & ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. National Magazine Exchange Strike it Rich IX Sweepstakes 800-975-8526, 8285 Bryan Dairy Rd Ste 150, Seminole, FL 33777-1306. Tel: [protected] They knew that essentially no one would ever call them to buy there stupid ### magazines so what did they did do? Promoter reserves right to impose additional limits concerning number of entries permitted. . No responsibility assumed for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, mutilated or postage due mail/entries. Any requested opt-in consent is not required (except for Canadian residents) & opt-in will not increase your chances of winning. You must have a text messaging two (2)-way capable phone and digital service to enter using the text messaging method. He received one month's worth and of course, my money was taken 6 payments. To choose any vehicle or licensed-required prize, winner must conform to all local, state & federal regulations as applicable, must make arrangements for delivery of prize with appropriately government-licensed providers as required by law, must have & document appropriate license(s) & assume all responsibility for registration, title, license, taxes, insurance fees, & any other options not expressly included. Grand Prize winner chooses from a variety of merchandise of approximately same value (e.g., automobiles, vacations, electronics, etc.). For what its worth, theres a web page listing past winners. LLC shall always have the right to take such other measures as it deems necessary or appropriate, in its sole discretion, to preserve the integrity & use of the promotions where possible. 25 Branca Road East Rutherford, NJ 07073 (Address of Principal Executive Offices) Mascot Properties, Inc. 7985 113 th Street, Suite 220 . LLC & its designee(s), in all forms of media & by all manners (now & hereafter known), worldwide, in perpetuity, without any obligation, notice or additional compensation. i will pay my debt but I will not unless I get no more magazines I do not want in my life. Promotion registered by Ventura Associates Intl. Drawing location: 494 8, Information collected from an entrant is subject to Promoters privacy policy & requirements of each countrys Data Protection Act. I been canceled for a year. This business is in the process of responding to 1 complaint (s) previously closed with no response. Promoter may or may not allow telephone entry without receipt of a unique personalized prize entry notice. She called the toll-free number, confirmed a special ID number and gave her address. Brian Markley is 92. With Markleys permission, I did just that. Mrs. Suzanne Tortorice - General Counsel A full body orgasm at the L.A. Phil? Posted on December 27, 2017. I recently entered a 2 Million dollar sweepstakes by telephone from Clearwater FL [protected]. No responsibility assumed for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, mutilated/postage due or mechanically reproduced entry forms, or entry forms that have been tampered with or not obtained through legitimate channels, all of which will be disqualified. And with cheap smelling but expensive bottled perfume inserts. Going to all that trouble of a certified cancellation, etc is a waste of your valuable time when you never ordered a thing. I called to ask if they received my money order i sent and the told me no after 2 weeks ago Ive sent it to them the amount of $67.08 which they told me I only had to pay$57.08. . LLC (Ventura Associates Intl. So many are not n this is so very wrong! Perhaps it will save someone else from dealing with this company. You have not yet won. Prize values awarded in U.S. currency. I was never billed again but the magazines Keep coming in daily I just commented above to another posting about this situation. Well the person I talked to already had my name, address, phone number and that confused me being hat I never bought anything from this company, So when I asked to be removed from the sweepstakes . Please file a complaint with the BBB in Clearwater and get the "F" rating the NME deserves! In spite of 7 calls to their so-called customer service, he still has yet to receive any! Not sure if I could be that calm or just hang up. A couple in Blount County recently received a chance to winhalf a million dollars. See our Privacy Policy athttps://www.nmeoffers.com/privacy-policy/. Or maybe your contact info will be shared with or sold to other businesses, which is common in the direct-marketing world, and youll have more Marks and Bettys breathing down your neck. STRIKE IT RICH SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES . ive been a member of the readers exchange program for 10 years now. One can only think of the vulnerable people that are looking for some luck in their life. Mr. He kept insisting that I provide the authorization number from the letter. The losses can be significant, she said. This notice will serve as the only and final notification of your eligibility and notice to enter the $1,000,000 Sweepstakes with respect to the ID number (nine digit number). Seniors are frequently the target of such efforts, according to the FTC. According to Florida regulatory filings, ThinkDirect is owned by its chief executive, Dennis Cahill, and by a Maryland investment firm called Blackstreet Capital, which says it invests in companies that are either in transition or are somehow misunderstood.. i wish i knew about this scam they sent my information to a collector. All mass entries or entries generated by a script, computer programs, sweepstakes service, macro, robotic or use of other automated devices are void & will be disqualified. At the Judges discretion, if a winner is not able to accept a prize due to reasons such as, but not limited to physical impairment, mental disability, etc., s/he will receive an alternate prize selected by the Judges. Congratulations Angelo on winning $500 cash on Prizepub.com, Congratulations Kathy on winning $500 cash on Prizepub.com, Congratulations Steve on winning a $500 Walmart Gift Card from National Magazine Exchange, Congratulations Sheila on winning a $500 Walmart Gift Card from National Magazine Exchange, Congratulations James on winning a $500 Walmart Gift Card from National Magazine Exchange. Then you pick out the two you want they give u one extra and no cost to you. We generate all the leads for you! (Thanks, Mark! Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Rgie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. For a list of Dream of a Lifetime winners, available after 9/30/24, send self-addressed, stamped envelope by 1/31/24 to: Dream of a Lifetime Winners, PO Box 9305, Medford, NY 11763-9305. I even got in the drawing for the cruise. The 2022/23 Q4 Walmart November - January Sweepstakes. They just started to ask about magazines which magazines I liked, Mary McMahan said. Release herein is intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of such laws to preserve future unknown claims. NME Thats almost 200 in 6 months. Why is Frank McCourt really pushing it? This Sweepstakes is not promoted, endorsed, sponsored or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any social media platform. Very un professional. Great I am going to transfer you to my supervisor who will set you up with the diamond watches and the magazines you have chosen. This is also after I asked would I need to make a purchase today to enter sweepstakes and I was told no but the offers never stopped! 'Outrageously racist, bad taste' Indians slam German magazine's racist cartoon comparing India, China population. for Strike it rich7 sweepstakes. You shouldn't have to pay anything to get rid of a nuisance mailing. and the sales from the magazines are the reason why ur entering into the sweepstakes. U.S. laws govern all aspects of these promotions. By this time, shed presented so many different options, I couldnt keep them straight a strategy perhaps intended to accomplish just such a state of bewilderment. Tel: [protected] But I decided to do a little digging. Give the letter and the envelope to the PostMaster and he will help you with a mail fraud complaint. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO HASSLE WITH ANY COMPANY. All mass entries or entries generated by a script, macro or use of automated devices will be disqualified. Mailing List Preference:To be removed from our sweepstakes mailings, call 1-888-588-4185 or submit request athttps://www.nmeoffers.com/contact-us/. Tel: [protected] 2318 When I read it, it sounded up and up. If offered in Canada, Canadian residents, to win, must first correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited mathematical skill testing question administered by mail, email or telephone. National Magazine Exchange Alternate Business Names NME National Publishers Exchange ThinkDirect Marketing Group, Inc. Wellness4Life StrikeItRich.com Pat Haines NPE Wellness4LifePlus.com ED Wright Strike IT Rich Rewards E. Wright Strike IT Rich Sweepstakes SIR Strike IT Riches National Renewal Exchange Wineoceros Wine Club Sir Jewelers Value . DREAM OF A LIFETIME BONUS/EARLY BIRD GIVEAWAY CONSUMER DISCLOSURES: You have not yetwon. See our Privacy Policy at, For a winners list (available within approximately 90 days after drawing), visit, To be removed from our sweepstakes mailings, call 1-888-588-4185 or submit request at, Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the. JACUSTOMER-87pz6ohw- : yes. the script that the agents read from is backed by legal departments. Entity: Corporation Never again. Any winner eligible to win a prize but where the award of the prize would otherwise be in violation of federal, state, or local law will receive an alternate prize of equal value selected at the sole discretion of the Judges. If prize notification letter is returned as undeliverable it will be awarded to an alternate winner. Winner is encouraged to consult with a financial advisor prior to making a 'payout' decision. I received a Vanity Fair magazine I never ordered. It broke putting it on Past winners have taken home cash prizes ranging from $1,000,0000 to $2,100,000. Created: May 12, 2014; Tweet. The company mails notices inviting people to call and enter the Million Dollar "Strike It Rich" Sweepstakes. If you encounter any issues on the site or have trouble accessing the features, please use the Contact Us link at the top of the page to notify us. Entrants release Promoter, Administrator & all involved entities, as well as employees, officers, directors & agents of each, from all claims & liability relating to participation and/or acceptance of prize. My god I was swamped with about 30 different magazines per month. Strike it Rich XII Sweepstakes open to those who at the time of entry are: legal residents of 50 U.S., Wash. DC, & Puerto Rico, 18 years of age or older; and to Canadian residents who have reached the age of majority where they reside. They should be on crim stoppers. I was expecting 4 a month so I thought. I knew the fact that they were asking for a credit card number was fishy but innocent ole me assumed a legitimate company wouldn't screw me over. Congratulations to Cindy Goatee from Kentucky for winning our latest jackpot of $1.1 Million!!! It was magazines that discourages me entering. Posted on 03/17/2010 by nationalmagazineexchange. Random drawings conducted by Ventura Associates Intl. It was the numbers of a credit card. Attach a sweepstakes to it to lure people in. melanin rich foods for hair and skin. you people are straight up ###ed. This business is in the process of responding to 1 complaint(s) previously closed with no response. COMPLAINTSBOARD.COM. Clearinghouse Magazine If that happened there's something really wrong! Congratulations Chris! Promoter reserves right to impose additional limits concerning number of entries permitted. Chris is our November 2017 winner. I hope this message goes to E.Wright. National Magazine Exchange is run by a Florida company called ThinkDirect Marketing Group. The name, address, telephone number & email address, if available, provided by entrant to the Presenting Promoter will be forwarded to judging agency for the latters use in administering these promotions. You'll receive a men's and ladies model. Tampa Bay Times article about NME C Logistic Processing PB20 4850 AA Ulvenhout Netherlands it is signed by Pippo.