In those two weeks, you will receive hands-on training, make friends with your fellow classmates, and learn the ends and outs of flatbed trucking. Many businesses and developers trust our disposable or temporary email address . By the way, his name is Josh and he has been trucking for I think he said over nine years in the business. State and Federal DOT Officers are responsible for commercial vehicle enforcement. *Looking for an awesome career? Use the same temporary email address detection service as the one that is powering this website. 2. A CDL is required to drive any of the following vehicles: A department of the federal executive branch responsible for the national highways and for railroad and airline safety. You will also gain on-the-job training in your 3-weeks with your trainer. Melton aims to remain ahead of the competition with free on-site clinics and dentists, 24/7 driver help desk, rider and pet programs, and much more. Be polite - give feedback in a constructive way. I was already soaking wet with sweat. For information about a CDL driving career or to request a freight quote, please call the applicable number below. CDL Graduates & Entry Level Drivers. 2 NH Locations: Landcare Stone Madbury, NH Stratham Hill Stone Stratham, NH Shipping Nationwide. Learn about Melton Truck Lines culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Any vehicle required by federal regulations to be placarded while transporting hazardous materials. He also had done a couple years as a drill sergeant (big surprise there)! After that it is just hard work! enva un correo electrnico a Melton Truck Lines Orientation! With over 30% of Melton's employees being Veterans, we want to offer them the very best. Veterans with full GI Bill benefits and no driving experience could receive BAH starting at $1,596 per month from the VA over his/her first two years at Melton, on top of our Melton pay package. You may not think so, but you are being evaluated at every moment, so be proactive, show interest and be your best behavior until you get your ID and a hand shake welcoming you to Melton next Sunday.. You are so right and thanks for the heads up. We are sorry for the inconvenience. With our industry-leading base pay, per diem plan, extra pay for tarping, OD, hazmat, and Canada loads, Meltons pay and benefits package cant be beat! If you are interested in learning more, call us at 888-592-4640! The phone number for Kimberly-Clark - Millicent Mill [ Reception ] is (08) 8721 4200. Onze During the course of the day, Josh (the mean-looking guy) asked me which branch of the military I was in. I was thinking that holding that long may have driven my BP up too far. australia247.info cannot be held responsible or liable for the accuracy, correctness, usefulness or reliability of the data. Our rotational training allows for a low student to instructor ratio, which means one-on-one training is very common throughout the program. Address: 32047 Princes Hwy, Tantanoola SA 5280, Australia . Just a wealth of information. Join us in congratulating Jeffrey N. on reaching Senior Ambassador status! Delaney has represented Melton Truck Lines in the Tulsa Chamber, Mosaic (a diversity and inclusion group through the Tulsa Chamber), and the Oklahoma Veteran Alliance in addition to . For more than 65 years and with over 5,000 satisfied shippers, Melton has built a reputation of excellence and stability . Wir entschuldigen uns fr die Umstnde. Welcome to the world of flat bed and Melton. I almost had to close my eyes! Melton Truck Lines is the best company I have ever worked for. Whether you are an experienced driver, recent grad, or transitioning military veteran, we have a place for you! LandCare Stone and Stratham Hill Stone are Northern New England's Leading Supplier of Brick, Granite, and Hardscape Materials and are Outdoor Living Supply companies. So we went to the back garage where we had our tarp lifting tests and divided up into pairs (remember there are only four of us left) and started to unsecure a load. Qualifying Veterans Can Earn Up to $26,814 Within Your 1st 24 months. We operate a large and growing fleet of mod See more linktr.ee/meltontrucklines 36,604 people like this 37,561 people follow this 9,026 people checked in here https://meltontruck.com/?refer=facebook In her 6 years at Melton, she has served in several Human Resources roles including Recruiting, Veteran Resource Management, Training and Development and Analytics. Pictured are the newest Veterans that we are welcoming aboard. ein Mensch und keine Maschine sind. It is always a great day to see our employees' smiling faces in the office. David speaks with the Veterans in the class about our OJT and Apprenticeship programs we offer. excuses voor het ongemak. Melton Truck Lines Reviews | TruckersReport Melton Truck Lines reviews 3.0 Call 855-982-1360 Jobs Reviews About Summary Overall Home Time Equipment and Maintenance Dispatchers and Managers Salary Surveys $462 $1,122 $3,462 weekly average Share Your Experience Rate and review Melton Truck Lines Share the salary you were paid at Melton Truck Lines $ 808 N 161st East Ave Tulsa, OK 74116 Welcome to Melton Truck Lines. Along with the jacket, he is eligible for profit sharing. She let me go next and what a relief (no pun intended)! Ask me why I choose Melton over all other companies!Instagram: TruckWithUs 24/7Email: truckwithus247365@gmail.comAsk us anything down in the comments section and we will reply or answer in the next video!Our 3rd video with many more to come! Well I was dancing all over the classroom because I had to go so bad. Jun 11, 2021. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. enviando un correo electrnico a Melton Truck Lines has some of the newest equipment in the industry. . We are thankful for their service and sacrifice. "The truck police" you could call them. After a year with Conexus, he joined the Human Resources team as an Employee Services Coordinator. Happy Earth Day, Melton family! Ne missed a sign by a half inch on one turn. Lamentamos pelo inconveniente. *If this video has helped you in the decision to become a part of the Melton family, please consider using driver code WIGL as a referral when applying. Our Field Recruiter, Nicc Glosson, visited CDS Woodford. "Tell me," he said, "were you officer or enlisted?" We are uniquely 100% air-ride, providing shippers with consistent, on-time transportation service. We have a reputation of providing on-time service, safe deliveries, and competitive pricing . Legrand. Most entry-level drivers will be a part of our 14-day on-the-job training, where we will cover our culture, safety standards, load securement, and tarping best practices. The average age is 1.7 years old! Along with Terran, Matt is responsible for recruiting and training office personnel, corporate communication and company event planning. I've been totally happy working here. "How much was it?" You will speak with recruiters today. If you want real world information on all things trucking and life on the road, subscribe and tell us what you want to see! Nous sommes dsols pour la gne occasionne. Type it directly into the top address bar. The first day was for the most part administrative. Book Reiterhof-Altmuehlsee, Gunzenhausen on Tripadvisor: See 38 traveler reviews, 59 candid photos, and great deals for Reiterhof-Altmuehlsee, ranked #8 of 8 hotels in Gunzenhausen and rated 3 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Today? Senior management is also very involved with the company. In addition to his responsibilities, Matt brings people together within the company for casual events, volunteering opportunities, and corporate sports teams. September 2022. After spending two weeks in our orientation program and three weeks on a trainer truck, De'ontez is prepared for life on the road. Type https://meltontruck.com/training into your Google Chrome address bar. In her 6 years at Melton, she has served in several Human Resources roles including Recruiting, Veteran Resource Management, Training and Development and Analytics. Any single vehicle with a GVWR of 26,001 or more pounds, or any such vehicle towing another not in excess of 10,000 pounds. Disculpa I am not going to go through everything we were exposed to, but just wanted to give you an idea of the information we had to learn; a lot of which we are going to have to memorize. For Student drivers it is an 8 day orientation and then 3-4 week internship with a Melton driver and 1 day finisher class. accumulated months of OTR experience until you drive 120,000 miles with Melton. I must say that it was quite the workout. Our driver base pay per mile scale is below: 2021 Melton Truck Lines.All Rights Reserved. Click here and read now! I don't think I have worked do hard in a long time. Site designby Web Design CompanyDanconia, Northern New England's Leading Supplier of Brick, Granite, and Hardscape Materials. We are excited to meet you and want to give you every opportunity to succeed. LandCare Stone and Stratham Hill StoneareNorthern New England's Leading Supplier of Brick, Granite, and Hardscape Materialsand are Outdoor Living Supply companies. Short update here. It was really warm in that garage. Melton has been running more than 68 years with a reputation of excellence and stability in the trucking industry. It wasn't impossibly hard, it was just intense, and stuffy in the garage. I can't say that I wasn't worried. Be specific about your experience and the services that were provided. om ons te informeren over dit probleem. Melton honors military veterans and transitioning service members by offering an on-the-job training program, VA apprenticeships, veteran resources, and so much more! He compared the DOT requirements with the current Melton securement policy. Kimberly-Clark - Millicent Mill [ Reception ] is located at 75 Glens Ln, Tantanoola SA 5280, Australia, The website (URL) for Kimberly-Clark - Millicent Mill [ Reception ] is: https://www.kimberly-clark.com.au/, Kimberly-Clark - Millicent Mill [ Reception ] is open:Monday:8:00 AM 5:00 PMTuesday:8:00 AM 5:00 PMWednesday:8:00 AM 5:00 PMThursday:8:00 AM 5:00 PMFriday:8:00 AM 5:00 PMSaturday:ClosedSunday:Closed, Home page . Melton Truck Lines' training program is 14 days. Hey Steve, do not slack off, they will have no problem sending you home. Welcome to Melton Truck Lines. I commented to her that my BP may have gone up because of blah, blah, blah. She said, "No problem. I hope I keep making the grade! Melton veteran driving jobs offer on-the-job CDL training, apprenticeships, and a great career for any veteran that enjoys a culture focusing on teamwork, discipline, and dedication. She said, "It's fine." Lots of forms to fill out. So since I officially made it past all the show-stoppers for me, I am changing my status from 'In CDL School' to 'Company Driver in Training.' Taxes, fees not included for deals content. Our on-the-job training program focus items include specific commodity securement, trip planning, logs and compliance, hands-on communication tools training, backing, injury prevention, and more. Delaney has represented Melton Truck Lines in the Tulsa Chamber, Mosaic (a diversity and inclusion group through the Tulsa Chamber), and the Oklahoma Veteran Alliance in addition to serving as Interim Chair on the Workforce Tulsa Board. You can't learn enough in your yard or on the road training. "I am thankful for my trainer because he taught me a lot while I was with him. You will need to open your training in your Google Chrome app rather than the Melton app. Paid Training: Drivers will be placed in a customized orientation program based on their experience. Australia & New Zealand. If you are a Veteran and would like to learn more, give our Recruiting team at 888-873-1053. Jeffrey picked up his jacket in Tulsa this week. CDL A OTR Flatbed Drivers Wanted: Experienced and Recent Grads Veterans Encouraged to Apply! Tomorrow we start doing that kind of thing all day long. We assign trucks to individual drivers which means the truck stays with YOU even on home time. You can review this Business and help others by leaving a comment. 2021 Melton Truck Lines.All Rights Reserved.