Steakhouse. More about Casual Dress. You will definiely will always want to go back It's so very special. This was obviously my fault for overlooking the included gratuity but was quite disappointed when the servers processed the payment without question. Food was good. Truly speechless. I've already made my next reservation can Harldey wait to go back. If you decide to go just be careful, they are not looking for any repeat customers so expect to be treated accordingly.More, This is a special event restaurant unless you have a lot of coin to spare. Contact: 7135 E. Camelback Rd., Scottsdale, 480-400-8888, mapleandash.com Starting today, say read more, Join us on Tuesday, November 8 for an exclusive wine dinner read more, Enjoy elevated brunch favorites like our French Toast, read more, Our signature Pumpkin Pie Martini is back along with an read more, Join us for Tower Hour for mini seafood towers, martinis, read more, Espresso martini and bubbles trees are all new on the read more, New on the menu - our Truffle Risotto side is served with read more, Join us for Tower Hour, every Monday - Friday from 5-6pm in read more, Think champagne towers, caviar, a champagne luge, decor to read more, Our new creamed sweet corn is finished with summer read more, Maple & Ash weekend brunch just reached a new level with read more, Enjoy summer cocktails, fried chicken & waffles, a dry-aged read more, This ones for the caviar lovers! Wont go back. Hi Dan. Maple & Ash - ScottsdaleResponded on February 15, 2023Robert, thank you for taking the time to provide us with this wonderful feedback. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. What should have been a great dining experience unfortunately was not. Hi Neil. We are so pleased you had a great experience and look forward to having you back for brunch! The menu choices are amazing, and the service always exceeds our expectations. SCOTTSDALE, AZ RESERVATIONS | FINE DINING Visit Ocean 44 on Goldwater Blvd just North of Camelback Road. Smart casual. Amazing service and great ambiance. Maple & Ash - ScottsdaleResponded on February 28, 2023We apologize if it was too noisy while you were in. I had the most gaudy, bright shirt on. The "custom" menu was a nice touch, but beyond that there are much better steak houses in Scottsdale to enjoy. The food was fabulously the very best that I have had in a very long time. We all really enjoyed our evening. Too much salt on the steaks on all 4/4 ordered. Thank you! We love hearing you enjoyed our food, service, wine, cocktails and ambiance so much. Please reach out to us with the best way to contact you so we can apologize directly and look into what could have happened. Ultimately, they were happy to pocket the additional money. Chicago: @mapleandash beacons.ai/mapleandash_scottsdale Posts Reels Everyone who helped us were kind and patient. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Maple & Ash - ScottsdaleResponded on April 4, 2023Thank you for choosing us for your special occasion. Thank you! They are Outstanding and Out of This World Fabulous. We are happy to see you enjoy our atmosphere and service so much. 3 stars as I didnt enjoy the brunch as I should have . Why such a terrible policy when I am clearly not here in my beachwear? Reserve your table below! want. Supposedly unlimited, nope. 2305 reviews of SumoMaya "If you haven't been then you've got to go! The food was fabulously the very best that I have had in a very long time. We'd also love to apologize directly and see what we can do to serve you again someday, for what we're confident will be an excellent dining experience. Chicago, IL 60610 Reserve Take Out Hours Chicago Patio 8 W. Maple Street. It sounds like the seafood tower was a real hit! THE DETAILS. It's wonderful to know you enjoyed your meal so much. If possible, please email us with when you were in and your reservation name. Great experience and I look forward to trying their brunch at some point in the near future. Thank you for taking the time to let us know, and we hope you will join us again soon! No, but some of the menu options may be good options for kids: mac & cheese, whipped & buttered potatoes, bubbling potato gratin and hand cut fries. Outstanding! Thank you for choosing us for your special occasion. Ultimately, they were happy to pocket the additional money. Best meal in Phoenix! A weekend in Scottsdale: Scenic hikes, upscale eats, and moonlit trail rides. I messaged the management team explaining that this was an obvious error on my part but the response was very condescending and off-putting. Truly speechless. Maple & Ash - ScottsdaleResponded on April 17, 2023Thank you, Matt. I was good in jeans with dress shoes and a nice polo. So we were out of there in less than an hour . Specialties: Maple & Ash is an innovative take on the traditional steakhouse - mixing a modern aesthetic with authentic service to deliver classic wood-fired dishes. It sounds like you and your wife genuinely enjoyed your visit, and we hope you will be back someday to enjoy another meal here. With a sumptuous menu crafted by two-Michelin-starred Chef Danny Grant and a wine list named one of the most outstanding in the world by Wine Spectator, Maple & Ash finds a way to celebrate every moment. Maple & Ash offers delicious coffee martini, bourbon or chardonnay among its drinks. Thank you for your very nice review, and we look forward to serving you again soon. Chicago Dining Room Chicago Patio Scottsdale Chicago Patio Scottsdale Thank you! They want to make extra sure that your needs are met. MAPLE & ASH - 2446 Photos & 1296 Reviews - 7135 E Camelback Rd, Scottsdale, Arizona - Steakhouses - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services Maple & Ash 1297 reviews Claimed $$$$ Steakhouses, Seafood, Breakfast & Brunch Closed 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM, 5:00 PM - 11:00 PM Hours updated 2 months ago See hours Service was impeccable. They give great suggestions. Dinner was good. We never could get anyone's attention to order more wine. I pleadedwith them that I do not look like trash and the manager stated that she agreed but that they were under new ownership and had a strict dress policy. The hostess goes on to tell me, My suggestion is to go across the street to Nordstroms and buy some new pants quick. Like are you kidding me!!!??? I would happily come back again, but make it for a truly special occasion so you can really cut loose and enjoy. Thank you, Charles. Expensive but well worth it for the wide selection of food choices. Yes, be aware that they do have a dress code. So I would give them another chance- but for the money would go back somewhere else where food matched the price. Great food, drinks, and a special birthday experience. If ever something isn't exactly as you had hoped, please let us know immediately so we can make you a new item or help you choose something else you will love. We hope to see you soon. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Join us for an exclusive read more, Join us at Maple & Ash for an unforgettable dining read more. Just Unbelievable. View the latest accurate and up-to-date Maple & Ash Scottsdale LLC Menu Prices for the entire menu including the most popular items on the menu. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Potatoes were too hard, sent back and still hard. There is a dress code at Maple & Ash. Its our favorite Scottsdale go-to. We had dinner with colleagues from out of town there and were very disappointed. Maple & Ash - ScottsdaleResponded on March 10, 2023Hi Neil. The attention to detail and focus on the guest is among the highest we've encountered. Maple & Ash Scottsdale (@mapleandash_scottsdale) Instagram photos and videos mapleandash_scottsdale Follow 484 posts 30.8K followers 330 following Maple & Ash Scottsdale An innovative take on the traditional steakhouse. Thank you for choosing us for your girlfriend's birthday, and we look forward to serving you again someday soon! Kinda like an upscale sugar jam. It is located on the eastern border of the country, towards the south. The service is exceptional. Thank you! There are plenty of high end steak houses where I can also enjoy conversation. Although I love the la-di-da presentation, most of the blini are so undercooked theyre still wet at the center. There was a deejay and the pop music was blaring. This change in ownership will not impact . Service was also very good for being such a busy day. If your conscious enough of your appearance to worry about the dress code, you'll be fine. JDP, we're happy to hear you loved your meal from start to finish. We are happy to see you enjoy our atmosphere and service so much. So we were out of there in less than an hour . Fantastic food, great service and atmosphere. There was a deejay and the pop music was blaring. Yes, Maple & Ash offers takeout services. Get quick answers from Maple & Ash staff and past visitors. The Chef's are fabulous and creative and provide you with out of this world service, and quality of food and cooking. Jim Lasky & Danny Grant will own and manage Maple & Ash Chicago, Maple & Ash Scottsdale, Monarch Dallas and Kessaku Dallas. We genuinely appreciate your celebrating your birthday with us and are pleased to hear that our team made your night one to remember! 86 reviews #225 of 777 Restaurants in Scottsdale $$$$ American Steakhouse. Thank you, and we hope you will visit us again someday. Maple & Ash - Scottsdale also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (480) 400-8888. The fish decent but again salty. The short rib bolognese was delicious. . I messaged the management team explaining that this was an obvious error on my part but the response was very condescending and off-putting. We ordered the seafood tower as our main dish in addition to a salad, pasta dish, and dessert. We had the spinach and mushroom sides. Would Not make it in our Top 5 Steakhouses in Scottsdale. There is a dress code at Maple & Ash. Maple & Ash - ScottsdaleResponded on February 28, 2023That is so kind of you to say, and we love knowing you and an amazing experience with us. This was obviously my fault for overlooking the included gratuity but was quite disappointed when the servers processed the payment without question. back when we are in Scottsdale. Thank you, and we look forward to serving you again for what we're sure will be an outstanding dining experience. Brussels were inedible unless you enjoy a mouth of salt. Wedge salad was also good. as comical large birthday card and lava cake, It was all fun. To begin, we order a dozen plump, creamy Kusshi oysters on the half shell, accompanied by agreeably sharp Champagne mignonette and horseradish-zippy cocktail sauce. I would not return. Renee B. Next time you are in, please introduce yourself so we can thank you in person! Would visit again. Thank you for your birthday visit and wonderful review! We look forward to seeing you again soon! If you have the money, I would highly recommend going to this restaurant!! want. thedonald. We were there at 10:15am and its a bit too early for loud music at least for us . Dry Aged Meatballs 16. caramelized tomato sauce, cheese curds, & garlic bread. Maple & Ash Cuisine: Steakhouse Contact: 7135 E. Camelback Rd., Scottsdale, 480-400-8888, mapleandash.com Hours: Su-Th 5-10 p.m., F-Sa 5-11 p.m. We look forward to seeing you back soon! more. The Chef's are fabulous and creative and provide you with out of this world service, and quality of food and cooking. Maple & Ash Scottsdale Scottsdale steakhouse 7135 E. Camelback Rd. We had the spinach and mushroom sides. We went for a post-Valentines Day celebration. Dining here is always a treat I look forward to for special occasions! Maple & Ash - ScottsdaleResponded on April 11, 2023We appreciate your compliments on our food, cocktails, and service. Visit us online for additional reservation availability - www.mapleandash.com. THE DRINKS. I thought we could have a relaxing brunch but I didnt do my research enough .