Lincoln: (angry, talking to viewers) Well, it's been a while since I talked to you. Takes place in the middle of the events of the infamous episode No Such Luck. They were all happy that he was back and he was happy to be back. When Lana has a nightmare in Chapter 14 about Lincoln running away and telling Lana he hates her, she rushes to his room for comfort. Well, I guess it's time to get breakfast. Lincoln doesn't take this revelation very well. They still thought he was mad so they decided to stop talking and let him speak. YOU!!!! In Chapter 19, Lori tells Lincoln that the whole family, sans Lynn Jr., knew he was lying about being bad luck. For the next several minutes, he goes nuts around the house, trashing everything in sight. They get themselves popcorn and go towards the posters for the movies. I couldn't let go until they took me out. While Rita seems to have favored her daughters unintentionally through ignorance, there is evidence Lynn Sr. is doing this knowingly. Share your thoughts, experiences, and stories behind the art. Can you please just come down here? We'll need more attempts. My disgust for them is almost as strong as Edwin's lust for blood. Knight Templar Big Sister: In Making the Grade, Lori seethes at Rusty, Zach, and Liam and threatens to turn them into human pretzels over their treatment of Lincoln. Lori: *Furious, to Lynn* You deserved it! You cast me out of your lives, well fine, I don't want you all in my life anymore either! The family sees this and gasps in shock.). Ive come to many grave-digging events and cemeteries with you! I just realized something! I am NOT a bully! I still remember when I was younger, my brother decided to give me an order in an authoritarian tone and I literally punched his nose hard Chapter 21, Rita helps Jr. see how her mocking Lincoln's drawings as worthless made him feel, by comparing it to calling her sports trophies worthless. first criticism, if ah something I always hated in any media is how an older brother starts to scold and thinks he has the right to educate his younger brother and of course I always hate the way parents put the eldest in charge So either stop all this luck nonsense for good, get my furniture back, start acting normal again, or I'm gone! I spread one little white lie just to get more free time because i cant afford to come to so many actvities all in one go! *throws her against the tree*. Leni: You smashed all my sewing equipment. We wont! Lola: All our precious abodes are ruined..(cries)..we have nothing left..NOTHING!!!! One way or another. And I'll make sure never to see you boneheads again. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death. Lynn: (Gasps, appalled.) Lisa: *Gasp* It's official! Lucy: *Furious, to Lynn* This is all your fault Lynn. The charge of bringing misfortune can feel painful, especially when its over something petty, turns your whole family crazy and even when you run with the accusation for your own selfish gain. Whether it's guilt, anger, love, loss or betrayal. Lori: (sighs) Maybe we did go a little too far with these crazy superstitions. When Marinette accidentally utters Chat Noir's transformation spell things get messy. In Chapter 24, Luna is at the mall and sees a drawing tablet that she wants to get Lincoln, but it costs the same amount as the tickets for a concert that she and Sam want to go to. And how about what's happening right now?! I have just had it! Lola: We are your family, we do want you, we promise! You all ruined my life, so I just made you guys miserable. Lola: I'm gonna guess something bad just happened. Need i remind you looneys that its against the law to not shelter one of your own and what am i supposed to do now that all my belongings are gone!? A few minutes later, Lincoln wakes up. If he isn't gonna forgive one person, that'll be me! However, Lincoln will eventually have to give his sisters a chance at redeeming themselves. But doing this isn't right! *Sniff* No more clothes making for at least a week. Rather than get angry and punish the boy, he worries for him, as Lincoln is his best student and art is his favorite class. Bad luck or not, I am still your son, but you're acting like you don't care! Lincoln: *Realizes what his sisters are saying now*. In Chapter 20, when Lynn Sr. destroys a notebook, he thinks it's Luna's, apologizes to her and says he will replace it. Luna: That'ssomething I need to figure out, but even if I did know, we wouldn't be able to do it now. I dont want to support you psychos! Luna: Well, I guess this is a bad time to give these to him then. I wont spend the whole afternoon working up an over sweat in that stupid costume that reeks and doesnt fit me! Lincoln went downstairs and saw his family on the couch, watching tv. Lynn Sr. and Rita were arrested and put on probation for neglect. IM hoping to show this to Nickelodeon themselves someday. Ive put up with your insults, your immaturity, your punches, your violence, your madness, your lack of manners, your stubbornness and your attitude and after today, ive well and truly had it! The Loud House Re-write #1-No Such Luck Add to Favourites By jgodzilla1212 Published: May 10, 2020 76 Favourites 101 Comments 31.9K Views (It begins right after Lincoln tells Lily why he can't attend to Lily's play date and he bumps into Lisa) Lisa: >scoffing< Pshaw, There's no such thing as bad luck, there's only science, all else is hooey. Luna: I can't believe we made him feel as if we can't feel anymore or that we don't love and care for him. Lori, Leni, Lucy, Laney & Luna: *Sad* Lincoln, wait! Lola: *Gasp* My lovely car! He not talking to anyone! Lincoln: >to walkie talkie< My name is not Lincoln, Here is my re-write to one of the most controversial episodes of The Loud House, the infamous No Such Luck, instead of Lincoln being kicked out of the house or having him wearing the Squirrel suit in the end, I decided to make a better ending to an atrocious episode, and have him be supported by at least one or two of Lincoln's sisters during this alternate take of mine, I hope you enjoy it. I don't need you chumps at my stupid games! During the scene when Lisa and Lori agree that Lincoln isn't bad luck, Lincoln falls backwards into the bathroom while it was open. Until you guys sort this out, until you stop being the worst family ever, I want nothing more to do with you guys. Especially, useless, pathetic, irresponsible, arrogant, ungrateful, spoiled, annoying, disgusting, stupid, superstitious MORONS!!! (With his remaining strength, he scrambles over to the house. Rita: Lincoln, honey. Lynn: And it's my fault for starting the whole superstition in the first place. Now watch as i do what I should have done in the first place! by PerditaAlottachocolate. Lincoln: I hate this! Lola: What if we get stung or bitten by a shark!? Lincoln: Stop it! @JackLeighton19 Idea on How to End This Story: Employee: (Grunts) That's it! Lincoln: *Annoyed & Furious with six "Mean" sisters* What do you abusers want!? *Sniff* I thought he liked our things! Thats not how it works! Leni: Lincoln, *sniff* please..we know we've upset you, but it's not nice to shun your own family. Lincoln: BecauseI didn't think that you would say yes to it. I need to get out of here! Lynn: But, LincolnI said I was sorry..We all said sorry. YOU'RE THE WORST FAMILY TO EVER LIVE!!!! Lincoln: Just come out and say you don't love me. Lets go help him. You know why! Luan: We're sorry we sold all your stuff! despite Lori disliking being so harsh on her siblings, she felt it is necessary to keep them in line. I think I know why you always go with the sisters and not me! Mlp Equestria Girls. What's going on here?! At Lynn's softball game, Lincoln disguises himself as the mascot of the Squirrels so he can prove that he is not bad luck. (FYI: This was not requested), although i love this version i still have some criticisms Especially Miss. Let's go, The rest leaves the house for the movies. (sighs) All because we believed in lame superstitions. Lucy: This was all just a complete tragedy and not in a good way. (They keep searching the house. They manage to stay calm and start talking again. It's getting late. *Cries* It's going to take me days to fix this baby! Do you even know what a family is anymore!? Lincoln: *Smiles* Thanks Ronnie. Lincoln: *crosses arms* You weren't saying that when you locked me out the stupid house! Upload stories, poems, character descriptions & more. Why would you ever think that? Lola: (sniffles) He called us all dummies.and a waste of life. Luan: (starts to cry) He also called us monsters..that we don't care for anyone, but ourselves.. Lana: He did have a point. And why is the house burning? Luan: Yeah, our luck has just run out! Youve ruined my life and made me look like a melting snow cone!! I have no furniture, no dignity, no happiness, no place left. Everyone, try to figure out a plan to convince Lincoln. (It begins right after Lincoln tells Lily why he can't attend to Lily's play date and he bumps into Lisa), (It begins on a cloudy and windy day, Lincoln dressed as David Steele was playing secret agent with his friends Clyde, Stella, Liam, Zach and Rusty at Tall Timbers park, Lincoln was searching by the trees in search of his targets, he turns to the audience) Lincoln: >to audience< Greetings, this is secret agent David Steele, I'm in hot pursuit of my enemies from MALICE. ), (Lincoln smashes into the rest of the family, with a massive, bowling-sounding crash. Lucy: So, that's it then? Ronnie Anne: *smiles* I'd be happy to let you live with me and Bobby. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. You've hammered home your point. His sisters join too and put Lynn in her place. Now our only brother doesn't want us anymore. (We also accept donations year-round, so you are able to donate whenever is convenient for you.). Fund your creativity by creating subscription tiers. Lisa: A terrible case of state of mind if ever I saw one. Thinks quickly went downhill fast for the rest of the Loud's at 1216 Franklin Avenue. When she sees Lincoln outside his house. Lana: What did you expect us to do Lincoln? I can't believe I told him to back away from his own home! Lisa's coffee cup reads "01101100", which is "L" in binary code. My first ever one shot complete. Lincoln: (angry) You're now blaming the sisters?! Lincoln: *beyond furious* IF YOU LOVED ME, THEN YOU WOULDN'T HAVE LET THIS NONSENSE HAPPEN! Giulia Barbieri, famous all over the world for having killed sin, was walking the streets of RoyalWoods when she meets someone unexpected, who knows, maybe she will become an important figure in the life of that white-haired boy? As he inspects the pancakes, his sisters come up from behind. She is looking at the floor, not paying any attention to anyone, She didn't answer, but she kinda looks up at them. You took it too far! The family think Lincoln is bad luck so they ban him from attending their activities. You wanna know what else they say? is muted. Did anything bad ever happen at your concerts with me there? Lynn Sr: We're coming along too because we believe that Lincoln deserves some attention from his parents. Lincoln had a fun time with the places he went to and his mood changed throughout it. We'll do that. They rush downstairs and enter the kitchen. 5 months of fecal research ruined. Rita: I'll stay here and keep an eye on Lincoln. All rights belong to Nickelodeon. Seeing his point, Lynn apologizes to Lincoln for hurting his feelings for her false belief, and the rest of the family follow suit. Don't fight now! Please consider turning it on! Lori: Wellthat's everything for tonight. He backs up and rolls towards them fast as a bowling ball. Lucy: Helping a brother who helped me. tip: arthur merlin words>1000 sort:hits, Due to the incredible support of the community, we've raised US$252,343.98 with an average donation of $32.14, and added 6450 new members this drive. I'm gonna help Lincoln, Lori, *To Leni, & Luna, whispering* I didn't get both of your names. just enjoying the feeling of lying down on a mattress again. Laney: Guys this has gone on long enough. Lana: (sniffles) Butthese were all our pride and joy! It has been a few weeks ever since Lincoln convinced his family he was good luck. And now he was paying for it. For once since Lincoln returned home, he finally smiled, but not for long as he turns around and leaves the house, Lori: Alright, let's not waste anymore time. Lynn Sr: Listen son, it's not your fault. I can't have you running off somewhere while the weather looks a bit nasty. The good news is that Lincoln's back home. Lynn: (low voice) We're not considered family by him anymore and he wants to stay away from us. Lynn Sr: He's had it, and it's all our faults Lori: That's why we're trying to find out how we can win him back. Lynn's team, the Squirrels, is leading 30, unfortunately, the next four pitches causes the rival team to score four runs, causing the Squirrels to lose 34. Long story short Marinette can no longer transform into Ladybug, Chat Noire is her only option now. Time i sort out these looney superstitions once and for all!! Luna: *Upset* So you see Lincoln, we didn't want to go along with it. Lincoln: *Smiles tearfully* Thanks girls. Lincoln: (Angrily) Well, look at it this way! (Family is shocked and talk amongst themselves.). IT'S THE TRUTH! Luna: Oh! Before Lynn's second game, when Lincoln was outside, he was in his PJ's, but when he's in the squirrel suit, he has his clothes on. Luna: (whisper) Well, we can't just give up over some pancakes. (We also accept donations year-round, so you are able to donate whenever is convenient for you.). Lincoln: You know what!? One of the hardest lessons in life is letting go. We know that these dumb superstitions were wrong and upset you and we were only being selfish, but you've ruined everything we had. I guess this proves it! NOTE: I am aware this episode has been overly bashed to death. It was stupid of me to blame my only brother who had nothing to do with our lost that day. Rob opens a portal with his hands on green fire and appears before Lucy Loud, an adult version of her, Lucy was sitting on a chair, calm and cold, in a cabin in Canada. The sisters slowly followed him upstairs and stopped in the middle of the hall. Find out what other deviants think - about anything at all. Lincoln tells Clyde and Ronnie Anne about what happened during the "bad luck" incident. Lynn Sr.: Come on, let's go find Lincoln! Lincoln: (relaxed, talking to viewers) Finally, some peace and quiet! While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. They all rush downstairs and leave the house, leaving Lincoln with Rita and Lynn Sr, who are nervous to go up to him. Watch. The Loud House Encyclopedia is a FANDOM TV Community. Lynn Sr.: You crushed my precious cowbell. Lincoln: Alright then, call them. He's still mad! AIRAM. Later that night, the girls are in Lori's room, updating the status. He was never ask this stuff when he was "bad luck" so he was somewhat delighted when his sister invited him. Rita: Please, sweetie! Lola: *sees Lincoln, screams* GET HIM OUT OF HERE! I need a very big, long rest from them. You are about as braindead as you're heartless! Lincoln gets dressed and goes downstairs, but when he reaches to the kitchen, he sees nobody in there. When Lincoln is allowed to come back inside the house, he begins to realize that all of the times that he was blamed or was subjected to being a Butt-Monkey, it always involved his sisters in some way, which usually results in the girls getting away with their behavior while Lincoln gets thrown under the bus. (He tears the costume off, leaving a very red and sweat-coated body in his wake. Enjoy! Particularly dealing Lola with her. You have no one to blame but yourselves. Lucy: *Begins to cry* IT'S TRUE LINCOLN! Family is shocked.). Hello, I am Songbird, and this is my first fanfic story of the episode of "No Such Luck". Lincoln: *looks over to her, depressed* Hey, Ronnie Lincoln: *depressed* My family kicked me out because they think Lincoln: *depressed* Because I faked that I was bad luck Lori, Luna, Laney, Lucy & Leni watches the whole scene, sad*. I got to find somewhere to hide! Although Lincoln tries to evade out of this, he's forced into coming by Lynn. It backfired, however and I was brought back home but the betrayal and anger was still in me. This won't make you feel better. After that Halloween Night,- [Inside the Loud. Lola: Hey, Lincoln! (The family gasps in horror. Making Lincoln think we don't care about him? You going to dress me up as a chipmunk or a donkey!? Lynn: *sees this, angry* Hey! In keeping with the comic theme of the show, there's a "THWACK" onomatopoeia, when the batter during the first game hits the ball. Was Was Lola claiming him responsible for whatever had transpired after they all woke up? They go flying, screaming in terror and splash into the seawater.). They all then went to sleep, Lincoln wakes up and notices a slip of paper on his floor. He likes thoses! As of 28/5/20, the fic has officially been declared as discontinued due to the author not having any motivation to work on it anymore. Lucy: Come on Fangs, we've got some repaying to do for Lincoln. This tag belongs to the Additional Tags Category. What kind of parents are you?! Internet Friends. It was awful for us to do all of this to you. : Do you really meant what you said on that Valentine's card? Give it back! You called us horrible names, you hurt us, you said we don't have feelings, that we're the worst things ever and that hurt. And arrange for several fire-fighters and workmen to clean up this mess. Thats what my problem is! You threw us into the sea. We'd never, ever hate you! You're all crazy and idiotic. Lisa: I have truly disgraced the scientific community Lola: Does this mean Linky doesn't love us anymore? Rita: Lincolnsweetie.please settle down. At the game, the whole family cheers for Lynn, while Lincoln looks on with boredom. Lincoln: (marches up to Lynn) Straight from you, you big bully! They are looking very heartbroken.). We are not roommates any more and you dont deserve ANYTHING! Lynn: You snapped my favourite bat in two! Lincoln stepped out of the shower, changing into a clean hospital gown. You pushed me to that limit! This causes Lincoln to get an idea. You kicked me out, you boarded up my room, you sold all MY stuff, you made me miserable, you left me outside like an animal, all over a load of rubbish that you should have known was fake, you forced me to dress up like a squirrel just for good luck that WASN'T!! (Shouts) Put the head back on before we get stung by a jellyfish! (Cries) All my precious tiaras. Lori: No, this is literally a terrible beach trip and I want to go home! Except for Lynn). Upload stories, poems, character descriptions & more. Get me arrested. I was betrayed and angry and I decided to hold onto my anger by running away. Meanwhile, Lincoln is in his room, sitting on the bed. (Points at Lynn) Nothing, but a stupid sore loser and a nasty, brainless coward! Lincoln: Lana. In Chapter 19, Lincoln asks Lori why they didn't just confiscate his stuff and ground him, saying that would have gotten the message through to him just fine. Don't get me wrong, I was still mad, but I knew that they would always be my family, no matter how much I pretend they weren't. This family just wasn't meant to be. Lori: All that's left to do is find Lincoln Rita: Lincoln?! Ive often helped feed your pets and come to your stunt moves.