NO THEY DO NOT MATCH! Build your own palette, create a color combination, or discover look ideas to try. Heres what you need to know about this bestselling concealer. The concealer sits very well under my eyes, which is a huge achievement because I have both dark circles and a couple of fine lines. Reminder: dont pick. This product has been one of my favorite concealers Locks look in place--no caking, settling, or creasing. to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list. Support Temptalia by shopping the retailers below! Discounts, shipping and taxes calculated at checkout. Press space or enter to open more details. Check out our Kosas Clean page for the full list. Kosas Concealer is no exception. WebChoose a Shade $30 Value . I'm concealed, covered, done. Are you new to the world of foundation or have you never felt like you've found an ideal shade match? And if you're not sure which one is right for you, Kosass shade finder quiz can help you narrow down the options. WebShop Women's Charlotte Tilbury Size OS Highlighter at a discounted price at Poshmark. They cover perfectly and blend really well. Both my mom and I use it. Light, medium, or heavy? Press left and right arrows to navigate. WebRevealer Concealer Concealer Meets Eye Cream Choose a Shade $30 Cloud Set Setting Powder Cloud Set Setting Powder Actual Angel Skin Choose a Shade $35 6% off. What are the dos and donts? Kosas 5.5 is described by the brand as "medium with olive undertones." This is it!! After I've lifted my brush for the final time, I don't even give a second thought to foundation. Kosas' popular Revealer Concealer unveiled a 12-shade expansion in cool, warm, neutral, and olive undertones, bringing the total to 28 shades. Yes, all samples are considered final sale and are not eligible for return or exchange. Image credits: www.amazon.com, www.kosas.com, Your email address will not be published. Less is more, too. Join our mailing list Submit. In a consumer study after 28 days of use: 100% of people agreed that Revealer improved the quality of their bare skin, 100% of people agreed it effectively conceals dark under eye circles, dark spots, and blemishes, 100% of people agreed it made their skin appear more radiant and luminous. Clean at Sephora products are formulated without: SulfatesSLS + SLES, Parabens, Formaldehydes, Formaldehyde-releasing agents, Phthalates, Mineral Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Oxybenzone, Coal Tar, Hydroquinone, Triclosan, Triclocarban, Undisclosed synthetic fragrances (Products can be formulated with disclosed synthetic fragrances that meet the following two criteria: (1) the synthetic fragrances do not include any of the ingredients listed in numbers 1 through 12 above and (2) the synthetic fragrances are at a concentration below 1% of the total formula) The following type of acrylates: (ethyl acrylate, ethyl methacrylate, methyl methacrylate, butyl methacrylate, hydroxypropyl methacrylate, tetrahydrofurfuryl methacrylate, trimethylolpropane trimethacrylate, aluminum salts), Animal Oils/Musks/Fats, Benzophenone + Related Compounds, Butoxyethanol, Carbon Black, Lead/Lead Acetate, Methyl Cellosolve + Methoxyethanol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone & Methylisothiazolinone, Mercury + Mercury Compounds (Thimerisol), Insoluble Plastic Microbeads (This prohibited ingredient applies to products that are meant to be rinsed off ), Resorcinol, Talc (Talc that is free of any asbestos can be used in the formulation provided that Brand conducts testing to ensure that talc is free of any asbestos. With a few swipes in the target areas (my nose, immediate cheek area, chin, and T-zone), my complexion can look naturally glowy and smooth and wait for it still look like skin. Here we list our favorites to shop right now. It does exactly what it says it will - & I can tell its actually caring for my skin as well as making it flawless. Clean, comfy + clinically proven essentials for your best skin ever. Also, 10% off your first order. Revealer Skin-Improving Foundation SPF 25, Plump + Juicy Vegan Collagen Spray-On Serum, Revealer Concealer - Sample Card - Card 1, Revealer Concealer - Sample Card - Card 2, Revealer Skin-Improving Foundation SPF 25 - Sample Card - Card 1 - Light, Revealer Skin-Improving Foundation SPF 25 - Sample Card - Card 2 - Medium, Revealer Skin-Improving Foundation SPF 25 - Sample Card - Card 3 - Medium Deep, Revealer Skin-Improving Foundation SPF 25 - Sample Card - Card 4 - Deep, The Clean Start Set: Tinted Skincare Lineup. Im not sure what to make of this and whether or not I just got a dud or if the brand has actually changed their shades. Vegan, cruelty-free and gluten-free. A very airy, buttery texture, which gives you that diffused look you get from a loose powder, but in a no-mess, baked formula. Its packed with potent botanicals, peptides and hyaluronic acid that hydrate, visibly plump and give a smooth, radiant finish. WebConcealer Meets Eye Cream Choose a Shade $30 Cloud Set Setting Powder Cloud Set Setting Powder Actual Angel Skin Choose a Shade $35 Real Makeup Benefits, Real Non-irritating. Now totaling 28 shades, the hydrating formula blurs out redness and uneven skin tone with ease, while leaving an all-over glowy effect. Swatches next to a few other concealer shades including NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Macadamia, Ginger and Praline and MAC Studio Fix Concealer in NC35 and NC40. Easy to blend in with a finger. Discounts, shipping and taxes calculated at checkout. If you need help purchasing a product directly from Allure, go to our FAQ. My favorite concealer ever. at the time of publishing. Reschedule, skip or cancel your subscription anytime. 536.7K. OBSESSED. They do the job. ($140.00 per ounce). Get Look to see if any shades between two palettes are known dupes. Tell us your current shade match, and we'll help you find a match in your next foundation or concealer! Medium to full coverage, a little more coverage than Tinted Face Oil. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. ), Toluene, Butylated hydroxyanisole (BHA), Butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT) that is 0.1% or more of total formula, Ethanolamines DEA/TEA/MEA/ETA, Nanoparticles as defined by the European Commission, Petrolatum and Parrafin that is not USP grade, Phenoxyethanol that is 1% or more of total formulation, Polyacrylamide & Acrylamide, The following types of Styrene (Bromostyrene, Deastyrene/acrylates/dvbcopolymer, sodium styrene/divinylbenzene copolymer , styrene oxide, styrene), 1,4 Dioxane in final formulas must comply with the thresholds as follows: (10 or < ppm for products that are meant to be rinsed off, wiped off or removed, 3ppm or < for products that are meant to remain on the skin). Excited for this to be a staple in my routine. Gives you a blurred look while still maintaining your natural glow love it! This concealer is absolutely a dream!! We can also help tone match you at letschat@kosas.com or over DM on Instagram @kosas. This is your sign to grab the Lightwork Vol. So creamy and hydrating, with the perfect amount of coverage and blends seamlessly. There are no donts honestly, you can use it on your whole face if you want to or spot conceal as needed. Discounts, shipping and taxes calculated at checkout. Were available by phone (310-878-0712) and chat Monday through Friday from 9 a.m.5 p.m. PT, Vitamin-Infused Skin Illuminating Enhancer, Clean Foundation + Skincare Treatment + SPF. Yep. You look beautiful in Cloud Set . Since Kosas abides by the same standards as Clean at Sephora and Credo, cosmetic chemist Perry Romanowski says the concealer's formula may be beneficial for people who wish to avoid certain chemicals like polyethylene glycol (PEGs), which are used to soften skin and stabilize oils. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. Pair it with Revealer Skin-Improving Foundation SPF 25 and Revealer Concealer for the your best skin ever. Its packed with potent botanicals, peptides and hyaluronic acid that hydrate, visibly plump and give a smooth, radiant finish. My favorite concealer ever. WebKosas Mini Revealer Super Creamy + Brightening Concealer and Daytime Eye Cream 6 Colors 519 $19.00 Kosas Revealer Super Creamy + Brightening Concealer and Daytime Eye Cream 28 Colors 3.2K $19.00 - $40.00 Kosas Revealer Skin-Improving Foundation SPF25 with Hyaluronic Acid and Niacinamide 36 Colors 65 $54.00 A super soft, sheer setting + smoothing powder baked with skincare actives that sweeps away shine (not glow). But I wouldn't be writing this review if that was still the case. Thank you for supporting Redmond Mom. The BEST concealer I have ever used. The formula blends seamlessly into skin + the Arnica and Panthenol help soothe irritation and redness. Goodbye SaleGet 50% off your favs before theyre gone for good. User Agreement and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement and To be honest, I never understood the appeal of doling out half a bottle of concealer when foundation offers more mileage or so I thought. I can make shade 01 work but its a little too light for me, so I always use it only on my under eyes. Non-comedogenic. Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection. In my humble opinion, there's not much this concealer-eye-treatment hybrid can't do. Your email address will not be published. If you had asked me for my top five favorite makeup products prior to last week, concealer wouldn't have even made the list. We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. The Best Undereye Concealers to Minimize & Brighten Dark Circles, The Best Powder Highlighters for a Glow That Lasts All Day Long. Super easy, nothin' to lose. I like to go in with a small flat concealer brush (like the Lancme Concealer Brush #8) for precise coverage on and around my nose, underneath my eyes, and on my T-zone. with orders $70+ . BUT ARE VISUALLY IDENTICAL WHEN APPLIED ON THE FACE, SEE EDIT 2. Reach out to us via email at letschat@kosas.com, or DM us @Kosas. Thank you, Kosas, for making not only an amazing concealer, but one with such a wide variety of tones to choose from. WebTMO Kosas Concealer Item: Kosas Revealer Super Creamy + Brightening Concealer Price/Budget: $42 AUD (absolutely insane price tag) Why do you want this specific item? What is the difference between Revealer Foundation and Revealer Concealer? Super creamy. Check out our Kosas Clean page for the full list. WebShop Men's PROCOMBAT Black Size M Athletic at a discounted price at Poshmark. Description: New released Sparkling champagne powder highlighter for glowing, lifted, No written reviews yet, be the first to write one! Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. WebRevealer Super Creamy + Brightening Concealer and Daytime Eye Cream - Kosas | Sephora. I'm 30. Super clean.Comfy makeup.Active skincare. Thank you! Search. Also, 10% off your first order. Readers often ask me what are my absolute, all-time favorites, and now you can find my current and long-time favorites all in one place! Its a flat doe foot applicator. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Look to see if any shades between two palettes are known dupes. Kosas 5.5 is described by the brand as "medium with olive undertones." WebNew Shades. These additions allow more people to achieve the specific results they're looking for, like "correcting blueness or redness, covering dark circles, or spot-concealing all over their faces," Yaitanes says. Clinically tested. Happy that the ingredients are good for your skin too! Turn on your best skin.A medium coverage, super creamy concealer, eye cream, and spot treatment in one that visibly brightens and helps reveal better skin over time. The super creamy formula with buildable coverage actually helps improve the appearance of your complexion to reveal better skin. I was looking for a concealer that I could wear alone, without foundation. Non-comedogenic. Login It melts into skin seamlessly and has a really radiant skin-like finish so when you blend it onto a blemish, it doesnt make the blemish more noticeable like most concealers do. Looks so pretty and natural on the skin. Clean at Sephora products are formulated without: SulfatesSLS + SLES, Parabens, Formaldehydes, Formaldehyde-releasing agents, Phthalates, Mineral Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Oxybenzone, Coal Tar, Hydroquinone, Triclosan, Triclocarban, Undisclosed synthetic fragrances (Products can be formulated with disclosed synthetic fragrances that meet the following two criteria: (1) the synthetic fragrances do not include any of the ingredients listed in numbers 1 through 12 above and (2) the synthetic fragrances are at a concentration below 1% of the total formula) The following type of acrylates: (ethyl acrylate, ethyl methacrylate, methyl methacrylate, butyl methacrylate, hydroxypropyl methacrylate, tetrahydrofurfuryl methacrylate, trimethylolpropane trimethacrylate, aluminum salts), Animal Oils/Musks/Fats, Benzophenone + Related Compounds, Butoxyethanol, Carbon Black, Lead/Lead Acetate, Methyl Cellosolve + Methoxyethanol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone & Methylisothiazolinone, Mercury + Mercury Compounds (Thimerisol), Insoluble Plastic Microbeads (This prohibited ingredient applies to products that are meant to be rinsed off ), Resorcinol, Talc (Talc that is free of any asbestos can be used in the formulation provided that Brand conducts testing to ensure that talc is free of any asbestos. If you checked out as a guest, simply create an account on Kosas.com with the email address used to purchase your samples. Like a good eye cream. It has medium coverage so its great for a natural, no makeup look. What are a few application tips? Priced from $26-$42, its products are high-end with "clean" formulas. Thank you for your support! *Based on a consumer study with 20 women after using Revealer Concealer for 28 days. First look for yourskin tone depth(Light, Light-medium, Medium, Medium-Deep, Deep and Very Deep). Im obsessed. This super creamy, brightening formula comes in a range of shades and is packed with potent botanicals that give you a smooth, radiant finish. (While most types of PEGs are unlikely to penetrate the skin, some could potentially be irritating for sensitive skin.). IV palette before it's gone. Not drying and has no creasing. Discounts, shipping and taxes calculated at checkout. It melts into skin seamlessly and has a really radiant skin-like finish so when you blend it onto a blemish, it doesnt make the blemish more noticeable like most concealers do. Best Concealer, Her Campus College Beauty Awards (2021), Beauty Innovator Awards, Refinery29 (2020), Best Concealer, SHAPE Beauty Awards (2020), Best Clean Concealer, Women's Health Beauty Awards (2020). Do I apply it before or after Revealer Foundation? Apply anywhere you want to brighten, highlight or smooth under eyes, blemishes, cheekbones, you literally cant mess it up. All rights reserved. See Revealer Concealer in action, IRL here. Discounts, shipping and taxes calculated at checkout. Vegan, cruelty-free and gluten-free. From there, you can access your site credit at checkout. Home Products Makeup Face Concealer Liquid Revealer Concealer. There is no limit to the number of samples you can order across our product line, but only 1 sample per product can be added to your cart. I wore it a couple of times as concealer and foundation and I got quite a few complaints on how healthy and glowy my skin looked. Formulated without: mineral oil, talc, silicones, fragrance, parabens, sulfates, and phthalates. There are 28 available shades of this Kosas concealer ($28). Whether you need a lamp socket replaced or a new cord installed, most repairs are completed while you wait. The Brighten and Blur Set Revealer Concealer + Cloud Set Setting Powder. We recommend applying Foundation first and then Concealer. - makes the skin around the eyes feel hydrated and look plumper*, - effectively conceals under-eye circles, dark spots and blemishes*, 100% showed clinical improvement in the appearance of crow's feet / fine lines and wrinkles**. Find the top recommendations as voted by our Editor and community members here! Thank you! In a consumer study after 28 days of use: 100% of people agreed that Revealer improved the quality of their bare skin, 100% of people agreed it effectively conceals dark under eye circles, dark spots, and blemishes, 100% of people agreed it made their skin appear more radiant and luminous. Are you looking for your Kosas Revealer Concealer shade? With the brand's recent 12-shade expansion bringing the total to 28 total shades, I've finally found my perfect match in Tone 3.2 (light with neutral olive undertones). Looking for the best makeup and beauty products? Cloud Set is a unique formula that starts as a mousse filled with active, liquid skincare ingredients that support visible reduction in oil, fine lines and pores, all baked in a powder to achieve the perfect ultra fine layer of sheer pigment. Find the top recommendations as voted by our Editor and community members here! Mica, Silica, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Lauroyl Lysine, Glyceryl Stearate, Octyldodecanol, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil / Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Potassium Sorbate, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Aqua / Water, Stearic Acid, Candelilla Cera / Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Phytate, Cetearyl Olivate, Tocopherol, Sorbitan Olivate, Honokiol, Paeonia Officinalis Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera Seed Extract / Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract (+/-): CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491 / Iron Oxides, CI 77492 / Iron Oxides, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides. See Revealer Concealer in action, IRL here. Pair it with Revealer Skin-Improving Foundation SPF 25 to reveal your best skin ever. Allergy tested. Customer-uploaded media carousel. Check out our Kosas Clean page for the full list. Use your fingers or a brush or a sponge, all those things work. Its a flat doe foot applicator. Aqua/Water/Eau, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mica, Octyldodecanol, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Ethylhexyl Olivate, Undecane, Glycerin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Galactoarabinan, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Cera (Wax), Tridecane, Propanediol, Lecithin, Glyceryl Oleate, Pentylene Glycol, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Caffeine, Squalane, Dunaliella Salina (Algae) Extract, Tocopherol, Maltodextrin, Arnica Montana (Arnica) Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Fruit Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Phenethyl Alcohol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Phytosterols [May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI 77499)] Wet Lip Oil Gloss Juicy, Plumping Treatment (409) Get on the list for all things Kosas. That happens with every single concealer I've tried so it's no big deal, but this is the one where I touch it up only one time and it sits perfectly the rest of the day. The product's consistency is also great, it easily blended in with my layered skincare and sunscreen. Hands down the BEST concealer I've ever used. However, when you buy something through our retail links, we may earn an affiliate commission. with orders $70+ . Perfect for spot covering or layering over foundation. WebComplexion Shade Finder Quiz Kosas Cosmetics Choose the model that best represents your skin tone We'll get more specific in the next step. With the new additions, Revealer Concealer is now available in 28 different hues compatible with a variety of different skin colors and undertones. Literally clouds on my face!! My og shade (3.2) was a near perfect color match, but the new tube was a much warmer/tanner color despite being labeled the same shade. Beautiful on the skin. Join our mailing list Submit. The Dupe List is here to help. It has medium coverage so its great for a natural, no makeup look. Water, Caprylic/Capric, Triglyceride, Mica, Octyldodecanol, Polyglyceryl-2, Dipolyhydroxystearate, Ethylhexyl, Olivate, Undecane, Glycerin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polyglyceryl-3, Diisostreate, Galactoarabinan, Tridecane, Squalane, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitol, Tripeptide-5, Caffeine, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Glyceryl Oleate, Lecithin, Dunaliella Salina, (Algae) Extract, Tocopherol, Acetate, Maltodextrin, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalisn (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Fruit Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate. What is the coverage compared to Tinted Face Oil? *Based on a consumer study with 20 women after using Revealer Concealer for 28 days.