1 black with ginger girl Our kittens are born in our family home where they are handled from birth. 2 silver rozzet male I have one gorgeous kitten looking for a new home. Shelters post the pets, and we get them exposure, but we need your help! Microchiped and fully vaccinated. Please note I will wish to stay in contact with new owners and I will be asking questions before you view the kittens to ensure the best homes. Flead, wormed and litter trained with no accidents. We are delighted to find a forever home for our lovely kittens Chesire, Warrington. I have a gorgeous litter of Tabby Bengal kittens, Two males and three adorable girls. Mother Cat- 100 Only one tabby boy left. 4 days ago in Pacoima, CA. We are so impressed and grateful! We have been blessed with 4 beautiful babies. Eating whiskas wet & dry food Ready in 4 weeks time. 24/7 Life time support This line/pedigree is rare and contains the highest amount of champions in the EU & UK. Health checked by a vet 170 3 very healthy kittens for sale. Any cats and kittens for rehoming are passed onto their local rescue organisations wherever possible. Enquiries please contact. Mother is tortoiseshell Longhair Kittens will be flead, wormed, microchipped and vaccinated up to date. These lads will make great guards and protecters for their own flock of hens. Kittens for Sale in Houston Texas - AdoptaPet.com Meow! KITTEN GINGER GIRL 9 WEEKS OLD STUNNING This breed loves to be around you and enjoys affection & they have amazing genetics. You can always contact me after taking your kitten for advice and peace of mind. Find a cats and cats in Huyton, Merseyside on Gumtree, the #1 site for Cats & Kittens for Sale classifieds ads in the UK. - kitten Guide Plus a pekin hen 20 pol Kittens are 3:4 Ragdoll, 1:4 Scottish straight mixes. Growing up with kids and a very large dog. They are very lovely, beautiful and calm kittens. Privacy Settings, Vaccinated and microchipped. No fox would dare approach them! - Scratch post trained - not sure the breed Mother and dad both are GCCF and Pedigree registered. 1 calico girl - not sure the breed One boy kitten left for 130 2 Gold chinchilla girls 699 and 2 red/ginger chinchilla boys 600. Exotic shorthairs ready for deposit. They will need heat for another 3 weeks they are feathering up and are a lovely mix of colours. Please before contacting me check with your , partner and landlord. Full of fun and mischief All Rights Reserved. Chicks 5 each, 12 Week old Malaysian Serama Cockerel for sale, very friendly, Quality Stunning Serama Cockerel For Sale. Friendly, will be good with children as been played with each day by a 4 year old, 5 week old beautiful happy fluffy female kittens left 1 tabby and white and 1 tabby and ginger, Beautiful x bengals boys and girls playful amazing with children and other animals will be wormed fleaed and litter trained want them with living families, These beautiful babies are coming close to 8 weeks and are in need of a forever home for them! of the Friday Media Group, of kitten ads on one of the UK's leading animal classified sites, AMAZING RAGDOLL KITTENS ONLY 1 BOY & 1 GIRL LEFT, AMAZING BRITISH SHORTHAIR X READY TO LEAVE NOW. Yes, I would like to learn more about strengthening my relationship with the dog or cat in my life by receiving pet ownership advice and special offers from. 70 each kitten . Find a kitten-for-sale in Huyton, Merseyside on Gumtree, the #1 site for Cats & Kittens for Sale classifieds ads in the UK. Cats are often chosen by people who have busy and stressful lifestyles and who want some companionship when they go home to relax. Kittens Up for sale is the best way to buy a kitten! I have children who interact daily with the kittens. Ginger kitten wanted liverpool Will remain with mom and littermates for a minimum of 12 weeks. One blue point girl (pink collar) x3 Very Sweet Kittens for Sale BOOSTED. Wigan. One boy kitten left for 130 Deposits being taken, This advert is located in and around 80 each Point of lays for sale - Pilling, Lancashire Copper Black Maran Skyline Barred Marans Sussex 36 each All ready to go, this combination of chickens will lay white, brown and blue eggs, message me or call me Food also available in 15kg sacks Layers. 1 female. in 9 days. They are 8 weeks and 3 days old feeding nd drinking well . GCCF and Pedigree registered. Using litter tray Search for cats for adoption at shelters. Kittens are wormed and ready Kittens for sale reared in busy family home, will be ready to leave now. If you are looking for something a little bit different and wanting a kitten from an excellent background please give me a shout and we can arrange viewing etc. lovely and cute babies. My gorgeous blue bsh nala has had 4 beautiful kittens dad is our cinnamon boy big chunky chubby boy. Privacy Notice, - Litter tray trained Hatched in secret by one of our rescue hens, these handsome boys are half polish (hence the long legs and feathery heads) and are around 10 months old. Think adoption first! Ready to leave . I have 5 beautiful mixed Ragdoll kittens ready to go next month.. 1 brown male When these gorgeous kittens are ready to go to their new homes they leave with the following: - Wormed Vet Health Checked Wigan, Lancashire. We offer 39 kittens for sale in Houston, Texas. If you would like us to e-mail you when new pets are added that match your search criteria, please enter your e-mail address here! When you search for cats on Petfinder.com, 11,000 shelter and rescue groups introduce you to more than 100,000 adoptable cats and kittens, who can be filtered by: Our gorgeous ragdoll has had 4 beautiful kittens. All laying eggs Mum is a lilic British shorthair full pedigree with papers and an amazing example of the breed. I hope you enjoy browsing my website and viewing the photos of my cats and kittens. Will be available in a week, comes with first round of vaccinations, dewormer, and health checked by our vet. Bengal kittens for sale Point of lay These babies are health checked at 2 weeks, wormed and flead regularly with ages appropriate products, they are all weaned and toilet trained alongside their mummy and cuddled and fussed as soon as it is safe to do so, normally from around 10 days so they are used to being picked up for checks and to build their confidence with us humans gradually! They need a devoted owner to keep them as happy and healthy as possible. Grey Girl They love to play, are constantly moving around and love to be busy. Litter box Hi I have 2 gorgeous adults black an white Van persian also a beautiful black white female exotic Persian all Gorgeous LH EXOTIC Persian 12 weeks very Beautiful and gorgeous ears head eyes big cobby body . Mixed Corn SPecial Baby chicks for sale About: We offer kittens and cats for sale that are not found at the local pet store. Cats can fit into busy, modern lifestyles more easily than dogs, as they are pretty independent, can be left alone much more easily and are more suitable for smaller flats or houses. All ready use letter box. He has a quirky personality and is not afraid of anything. Do you want to spend a lot of time with your cat, do you want it to be demanding, or do you have limited time? As soon as they are 16weeks old, kittens receive vaccinations and are ready to move to a new home and become a part of a loving family. My other 2 have been selected in advance by family members. Two beautiful, playful and friendly kittens for sale to loving homes. Any questions please contact me. We are a registered and well-recognized Kitten Breeders with a great reputation for raising kittens since 2013. The kittens will be fully vet checked Very touchy, loving kittens. Walsall, West Midlands, England. They are all litter trained and eating solid wet food,and kitten milk. Gumtree.com Limited is an Appointed Representative of Compare The Market Limited who Learn more. LOVES TO BE PLAYED WITH AND CUDDLED BY BOTH ADULTS AND CHILDREN 2ginger kittens both boys They will be ready to go to their new homes at 13 weeks old (on 7 June 2023). 1 silver rozzet sparkle male All kittens are vet examined and vaccinated. Secure yours today. Black and White - 80 Free from fleas & worms He I have a serama chicken for sale he's about 1-1/2 year old called peanut , in good health, looking for new home, 2 left one frezzel one smooth hens pol 1 silver spotted female LITTER TRAINED pet-saving service is funded Hello, I have beautiful kittens for sale. kittens for sale , gender on the pictures. Suggestion & Comment Box These are the topmost quality, Welcome to Lovely Kitten home of Kittens for Sale. I have some friendly lavender and black mottled pekins available. flead , fully vaccinated, 1 MITTED SEAL POINT GIRL LEFT! Any questions please feel free to ask. Eggs are securely Chickens for sale delivery available 1 girl the fully black one, - 2 male and 1 female kittens Weaning Adorable. All will come kitten packed with microchip and vaccinations wormed and fleas. Message for more info :) Hindley, Greater Manchester. collection Hindley. 4 year old female border collie dog. Kittens are used to cats and dogs and very tame as played with constantly by our children. Collection from Keighley 2 silver rozzet male Find lovable cats or baby kittens for sale that you've searched for online at your nearest animal shelter or rescue group for a reasonable adoption fee. Huyton, Merseyside, England. . Purple Girl (sold) Good homes ONLY. While a generally independent cat that does not require constant attention, the calico is also sweet, affectionate and loyal. Sold unsexed. We have two pretty females and one very handsome male. Please message for more information x, 3 confident playful funny kittens ready to go from today 23/4/23. - beautiful and very friendly 1 silver spotted female Alley Cats & Kittens are a Trap Neuter Release group. Kittens and Bengal kittens for sale near me. they have been handled since birth and enjoy cuddl. Adopt a kitten, save a life! Ready to go their new homes from now. - used to a busy environment Litter trained He has been de flead and wormed . They are mostly bearded and there are a few non-bearded. - no longer requires mothers milk This Fully wormed, flead and vet checked. Adopt-a-Pet.com is the world's largest non-profit homeless pet adoption website. Border Collie Dog free to good home. Want to sell them together but don't mind to separate them. Microchipped Collection is de12 Linton Swadlincote. By matingthe best cats, the litter is absolutely exclusive. I have 2 silkie chicks looking for a lovely home ,off heat during day , ready in a couple of weeks. available to reserve sex unknown. 3 beautiful kittens for sale. 4/5 Generations Pedigree ready to leave now **CCTV in progress across our property**, I have 5 beautiful female kittens they're ready to leave there mum on the 11th may and will be ready to go to new loving homes. By continuing to use this website, you are agreeing to our, Receive email alerts with similar ads to this search, I have to re-home my red maincoon boy, He will be big, fantastic personality. Hes very playful loving etc i would keep him my self but i have 2 many aninals for a flat. Their wild ancestry has caused them to be banned in some states though it is possible that F5 and up are considered tame and cute enough to legally cuddle with. and attractive. Liverpool, 1fab male bengle kittens 11weeks now look on picks for coulours there fab really play full full of life good with kids if interested could you call me please on Also free polish cockerel. All have cheeky personalities. - beautiful and very friendly Cats need: We couldnt be happier with our kitten and the whole experience of working with Kitten Breeders Cattery. Some want a cat to cuddle and sit on their laps; others are happy to live with a very independent cat which spends most of its time outside and doesnt want too much human interaction. It's very active kitten. 1. is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. The main aim of our company is to take care of our furry friends by matching them with a perfectly loving home. When invited please be prepared to take shoes off. Please message us if you are interested, deposit required! Mum is a seal point and dad is a seal point. 2 ginger toms Vaccinated Gumtree.com Limited is a credit broker, not a lender. thank you, This advert is located in and around Although cats are more independent than many other pets, owning one is still a major commitment. Cats and Kittens, Ragdoll. One blue mitted girl ( red collar) RESERVED Dark tabby 125 (all sold pending pickups) Simva as we call him is also fully litter trained. It will easily bond with a single owner, but will also enjoy the company of an entire family, Dog And Cat Breeds You Might Want To Reconsider, How To Look After Your Pet While You're On Holiday, Keeping Your Dog Cool During The Summer Months. It is also the law to have this on display at ALL times. Mum is a pure black petite bombay, dad is a multicoloured tortoiseshell munchkin. Two Vaccinations & up to date 8 each Mum is so attentive towards them. Lifespan - 9 to 12 years. Last 2 photos Mum and Dad 100 none refundable deposit required to secure your kitten (deducted from price) Viewings available. I have 5 lovely kittens ready to go. Flead, wormed and litter trained with no accidents. Being sold Beautiful Exotic kittens young adults also Gorgeous kittens and young adult long and short hair all show quality or as She a beautiful 7 month old girl very loving very healthy .She make a Gorgeous pet she like a puppy Beautiful short hair Exotic persian .She 3 now used for breeding very good . are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN 674094. We are a licensed cattery with TICA/CFA Registered Kittens for sale,Munchkin Kittens For Sale, Ragdoll Kittens, Kitten, Maine coon Kittens for sale. Kittens will be 10 weeks old and ready for their new homes Ginger kitten wanted liverpool 2 silver cloud female There are 3 boy ragdolls, parents both ragdoll, brought up in a family home with children. Age 6 weeks old. Special thanks to our partners The Wildest, whose support makes our life-saving work possible. Can go together . - Microchipped They have a wonderful pedigree carrying Olympian Gold IMP GR Champions, UK IMP GR Champions and WW EU Champions. Blue Boy Here i have 4 kittens for sale. Let us help you find your most desired companion. - Not aggressive at all We have available a superb litter of silver tabby kittens to pet homes. Message me for further inf. Mum and dad are our family pets, so loveable and sweet. Hi, I've a white,adorable female kitten for sale. This advert is located in and around He is very friendly and playful. Will, 1 black and white female kittens for sale will be ready for homing 27th June,150 all kittens are reserved at this time but will update if anything has changed. They are 5 weeks old and living outside. - Precautionary flea treated Find Chickens for sale, for rehoming and for adoption from reputable breeders or connect for free with eager buyers in Huyton at Freeads.co.uk, the pet classifieds. Light Sussex Member Since: Dec 28, 2015. Eating whiskas wet & dry food Favorite food We couldnt be happier with our kitten and the whole experience of working with Kitten Breeders Cattery. Using litter tray There are no previous pages, Go to the next search results page: page 2 of 19. . 2 silver rozzet sparkle male They have all had their first vaccine. Origin - Scotland, mutation in a cat named Susie in 1961. Modern Slavery Statement & 20 each They are kept healthy by being fednatural vitamin-filledmeals. The A breeding pair of Chamis ( buff laced ) polish bantams, the girl is frizzled and will breed 50% straight and 50% frizzled offspring, hatched last year, Pekin Bantam Cockerels Free to good homes, We have 2 Pekin Bantam Cockerels looking for new homes We are also glad to advise our customers on all matters. Age: 4 years | Ready to leave: Now. The is of medium size and body conformation with a substantial weight for its size. Use the form to the right to find a kitten near you. 1 fluffy black with white stamp boy This advert is located in and around Lovely blue tails. However, w, Our main objective as Kitten breeders is to provide you with a sweet. The price is starting from 550 depending the, Gorgeous kittens for sale, absolutely gorgeous temperament, only these 2 are left looking for their forever home, more than welcome to come view. Trustap is a secure transaction platform that protects you from being scammed when you want to buy or sell with someone you don't know. Litter trained We use cookies to help you get the best experience when using our site. Free to good home. These kittens located in Houston come from many different zip codes, including, 77089, 77074, 77073, 77070, 77060. Use tab to navigate through the menu items. 1 silver Black cloud male Now What? - Fully Vaccinated Here are pictures of my two beautiful boys, who are desperately seeking new homes. 1 blue girl -available unsexed , eating and drinking well super healthy baby floof ready now 9, 9 silkie chicks ready now lots of different colours , unsexed, fully wormed and treated for common poultry diseases coccidiosis etc . They are guaranteed female, vaccinated and ready to go to their new homes. 6 stunning British Shorthair males, healthy, strong and kids friendly kittens with wonderful fur patterns, so you will get not only pet, but and very exclusive friend, another member of a family. Collection only. However, like any pet, they do need care, and some cats need more care than others. fabiola.dushkaj@gmail.com She has brought light into our life. Black and white. Bombay black cross, TICA Registered Maine Coon Kittens (ready to leave soon), Gorgeous chunky british short hair kittens, One Fabulous kitten male bengle left (sale), Bengal kittens for sale ( silver , blue rozzet), 1 Girl Ragdoll kitten left ready next week, You are currently on search results page 1 of 19. READY FROM 12th May 2023, Male kitten, 6 weeks old, Playful, joyfull and very curious. Flead and wormed Potty trained and confident with solid food. What is important is that you try to find a cat that will interact with you if you want it to. she is 2 year old & lays nice eggs ,one a day BORN AND BROUGHT UP IN FAMILY HOME We are a licensed cattery with TICA/CFA Registered Kittens for sale, Having a cat can mean different things to different people. They are currently 6 weeks old . Black 80 Looking for new home. Cat Adoption. You are welcome to collect on a weekend or week day. Nationwide delivery available. three kittens available. Buy and Sell Sokoke Kittens & Cats in Huyton with Freeads Classifieds. GCCF and Pedigree registered. 4 kittens remaining Micro Chipped Meow! Ready leave from 28/11/2021 Vanier guarantees that you will have a healthy and socialized kitten. Im so sad to let him go but im mo, Gorgeous kittens looking for there forever homes 2 silver cloud female Ginger kitten wanted liverpool Anyone selling kittens as pets must be licensed under the Animal Welfare(Licensing of Activities involving Animals)(England) Regulations 2018, Animal Activity Licence. See photos of cute kittens in your area. Only one tabby boy left. Gumtree.com Limited is an Introducer Appointed Representative of CarMoney Limited who Both parents can be seen with kittens as we own both mum and dad. Thanks. The kittens are healthy, happy, sociable & playful. They are attached the human. Handsome, healthy, white polish roosters. 2023, Kinship Partners Inc & Affiliates. Will be fleaded an wormed Be prepared should be your mantra when bringing a new pet into your home. Eating wet and solid food. They leave with the following Cockerels for sale. She has had one litter in the past and produced 7 amazing babys. Mother and dad both are GCCF and Pedigree registered. All cats are not the same and how each individual cat behaves with you can depend on its inherent personality and early experiences (or lack of experiences), which can make it fearful or confident with people and life in general. Extremely gentle and has lived with a baby for the last 6 months. kittens for sale. - very open to stroking. Having a cat can mean different things to different people. Thank you!!!!! Microchiped and fully vaccinated. Kittens for sale who need a home. READY FROM 12th May 2023, Male kitten, 6 weeks old,