It might just make you smile. Real One by Smash Into Pieces again. Awful.By: Vince on November 10, 2020, The Wulf still awesome! Are you still active or what? Katy, please do look ( listen ) into Cross Canadian Ragweed's " Soul Gravy " release. By: Mark on November 1, 2018, Winfield, coming in loud and clear. We at K-WULF are glad you are enjoying our programming. Enjoyed some stuff I haven't heard in years. I will listen as long as you are playing music like this. Thank you ALL at K-WUL; may your station grow in leaps and bounds and take over the airwaves as the #1; just please, don't go the corporate route and ruin it. Are you up and running yet?By: Joe Gandy on August 24, 2018, All I can say is WOW!! As part of the change, all stations will soon be required to have their complete public file online. I have wondered about that as well. It just went dead around 3-ish, I think. KWUL is an FM radio station broadcasting at 101.7 MHz. Great old album cuts and the djs chatter with information about the artists. Question though, why arent you on air today? Thanks.By: Bill Martin on February 26, 2019, Could you tell me the name of the Cross Canadian ragweed track you played yesterday (2/27/19) please? By: Jerry on March 8, 2023, Tonight 4/25/2023 around 7 - 730pm I heard a song but was unfortunate to catch the tail end of it. Don't know how you get by without commercials but it's great. But I've heard D.O.A. There is a huge body of work out there by bands but all other stations play only the worn out songs while ignoring the rest of that band's work. Is this still going to happen? Thanks.By: John Humason on May 28, 2019, John Humasonlove to have your inputcall us at 314-944-5900 and press on and leave us a message with contact info and we will get back with youBy: Alpha Wolf on May 28, 2019, I'm in the same boat as Gail W. I live in Fenton and cannot pick up KWUL on radio. I will love to help promote you to reach further and bring more elation to this state. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !! Keep it up! Much better sound. Must be really good, the wife still tells me to "TURN IT DOWN". Demi Lovato to Perform at . Thanks for listening to K-WULF.By: Bill Neal on October 10, 2021, Station has changed since it first started out a couple of years ago. Bill Neal Station was simulcasted south of St. Louis on KQXQ . It is nice to know there is actually someone out there and feel like you are sharing the listening experience with them. !By: Terry Lewis on February 10, 2019, Love the station, reminds me of KSHE95 back in the day when they used to be good and before they commercialized their station. interesting.By: Brenda on September 17, 2018, Awesome station, love listening to "KSHE" klassics all day. By: Jackie on June 23, 2018, Great station so glad I found it! Been listening and spreading the word for a long time. ST. CHARLES COUNTY, Mo. If you could let me know the song it is much appreciated! Free to the public. KWUL is owned by East Central Broadcasting. I know a corporate station would never have done that, and I appreciate that very much. I hope this helps and thanks for listening to K-WULF. Keep up the good music.By: Bill Martin on February 20, 2019, Hey Katie, thanks for playing "You Make Me Crazy" by Sammy Hagar. Chris Smither, Mommas pride, blind faith, Jason Isbell back to back. It might be a pretty easy fix. Thanks for the great music-By: BC on January 10, 2020, Hi, thank you for playing the new single from Jeff Leonard "Saturday's for the Boys" ! So lame. The NPI number of this provider is 1720751886 and was assigned on July 2021. thank youBy: Anonymous on May 14, 2011, Heard they just hired that drunk PC. By: Theresa on May 18, 2018, Just discovered this station. Of course I still listen to KSHE but only for the Sunday morning Klassics show now. Those of us who took Latin are familiar with the significance. From a Classic Rocker By: Ron S. on October 12, 2018, Bandit Visions Of YouBy: Cheri on October 13, 2018, Gordon Thanks to Uncle Joe's half-assed withdrawal plan from Afghanistan, 13 U.S. service men & women were killed in the Kabul airport suicide bombing by Taliban terrorists. Broadcasting on 88.1 FM in St. Louis From the KDHX YouTube Channel Listen Live & Local with Rec Riddles Watch on From the KDHX Soundcloud KDHX Latest tracks 8K tracks 84 KDHX - Thee Fine lines: "Take What You Can" Live at KDHXFest 5-22-16 63 KDHX - Nneka: "Your Request" Live at KDHX 2-12-10 79 KDHX - Stringz EMB "Medicate" Live at KDHX 01-10-2023 Can you please play something by The Roadside Band? station is awesome! Heavy piano, drums and bass. Play a lot of covers please. She isn't afraid to take risks with the songs that she plays, and she's DEFINITELY not scared to give her . Katie Cruz Project Manager at U,S, Department of the Treasury Greater St, Louis 36 connections. I discovered your station last summer while passing all too briefly through St. Louis. By: Bill Neal on November 20, 2020, Went to the website and could not find any information about ads or anything. She's the best and the sweetest in person. Miss the radio side but at least the .com is still on for now. By: Dana Moody on January 21, 2020, Wanted to know the band and song title for a blue grassed style song about a guy who buys a used coat and gets a date because of it ? By: Bill Neal on March 17, 2019, You had mentioned changing providers and having a higher bit rate. by Bloodrock at least six times in the past two months. By Kylee Cruz. But that seems to be lacking here. Now I tune into KSHE just Sunday mornings for the Klassics show as I drive to work. GO K-WOLF!By: Paul on September 15, 2018, I'd be more than happy to chip in for the billboard that puts KSHT outa business. No. Love Katie Cruz (sp)!!! Keep up the good workBy: Laurie on May 16, 2019, Found it. 27260. I wait for you to come on afternoons to make my day. Great to hear you on Thanks for listening Forever Evermore Nothing But Thieves 1,782 were here. GREAT MIX, NEVER BORD WITH PLAY LISTBy: Anonymous on November 20, 2018, Thank you answering Bill Neal. Wondering about the song played a week or so back. Love itBy: John Davis on November 1, 2018, Please, if possible have the DJ tell us the band/artist for every song you play. Thank you for the great music!By: Splig on May 30, 2018, Is this real? By: John Harris on March 9, 2019, I cannot believe that this station has been on the air since 2011. . THANKS 101.7By: Todd Traylor on December 20, 2018, Thank you for both the reply and the subsequent action. Sentimental Journey by Fleetwood Mac sounded terrible about 3:00 this morning. I have a copy so it can still be found.By: John on December 6, 2021, Haven't listened to K-WULF since June,2021 and thought what the heck lets tune in. It is indeed a classic, but a couple of times per year would seem to me to be plenty.By: Anonymous on December 9, 2018, Who did that guitar instrumental @ 10:30pm 12/14/18?By: J. Splitt on December 15, 2018, J. It's so relaxing to be able to listen to more than three songs at a time without commercials. Could you please play some Rival Sons? Dr Katie Cruz. Have a good Memorial Day.By: Terry Lewis on May 26, 2019, Used to be able to use my amazon Echo to play "101.7 K-WULF" with no problem. Now I hear songs I've never heard multiple times. Great cut!! . I loved it and can no longer recieve it.By: Anonymous on August 23, 2012, i'm in elsberry missouri listening to 93.3 fm cause 93.3 is out of hermannBy: eddie david weiss on September 29, 2017, I've stumbled across 101.7 recently and IT'S AWESOME! All kinds of music,major and minor hits all jumbled together. Get their official bio, social pages & articles on Z-104! I hope whoever decided to start " the wolf gang" got fired. How can i find the name to the song?By: Don Brennan on December 13, 2019, Don the song your looking for is "You can't shake" by Bonnie Montgomery featuring Rosie Flores.By: Michelle Holliday on December 14, 2019, P.O.D. By: Rowdy on June 13, 2022, After about 6 months i checked in and heard a cover of "Diamond Girl" by some band..Why bother playing that poor effort. Jus sayin. Say it is not so.By: Bill Martin on February 19, 2019, Bill, site issue, we're back.By: Alpha Wolf on February 19, 2019, Glad to hear you folks again. This is literally one of the best stations out there. Some songs are very loud and others are quiet. Westport Playhouse is a legendary venue, a cool intimate 240 seat theater, bar, and plenty of fun. Known as "The Queen of Rock and Roll", Katy has been in radio and TV for over 25 years. You hear it in the music, you feel it in the prayers of our staff and pastors and you experience it in the stories you read and hear every day. Always thought Gordon had the BEST fm radio voice. - There are three new conservative talk radio stations that recently hit the airwaves in St. Louis. Watch out! We'll have a blast talking music, her years on air at K-SHE 95, and the. How longs it going to be before we hear Mark Klose ! Don't think it has gone unnoticed. (telling on my own age there!). I missed ya girl! You've made so many people happy. By: Bill Neal on April 21, 2019, Thanx Bill, that's probably the one I am looking for. Keep it sounding good.By: Bill Martin on March 3, 2019, MY FAVORITE RADIO STATION!! Love Katy in the morning. No. heard Long John Baldry the other day! again. I sure hope you can fix this in time as your station. 97.1 FM. By: Anonymous on October 4, 2018, Gordon, it sounds like you're playing the albums I had to relinquish in July of 2017. Had haunting piano chorus and horns at the end. !By: Bill Martin on October 4, 2019, NeilTotally disagree with you on Malone/Ozzie Osborne song "Take what you need " as being good.That song is pure garbage.Song was played at 3:27 pm ,9-5 2019.By: Dan Hall on October 5, 2019, Music not bad on this station but what the hell is wrong with the audio? The only station I listen to that doesn't show the track's title and artist on the receiver screen.By: Anonymous on September 24, 2019, What happened to KWulf? Does anyone know if they have a streaming app or if you can listen on line? Keep playing Goodrats, U.F.O., Batdorf and Rodney, Dave Matthews, Stillwater, Crawler, and other classic bands that have been forgotten by the squareheads that now influence most stations. Not hours like on some stations!By: George T on October 18, 2019, I've noticed that there is always a long song that starts shortly after 5:00 a.m. Today it was " Lady Fantasy " by Camel. Found your station after having withdrawals from 96.3 changing their format. BTW, it was mentioned today ".if you are a child loosing your insurance at 26", while tragic, just reminder to all of us, a 26 YO is not a child. Maybe some day. Glad everybody is enjoying the station, more to come!By: K-Wulf on August 16, 2018, Are you streaming? Refrain is something like ragged and in need of repair ? Discover faith resources to help you navigate the terrain. Katie Lindhorst | STLPR Keep up the good work and well keep spreading the wordBy: Marty on April 24, 2019, Hey, who sings the song with the lyrics "live now"? I'm in a time warp. By: Marinemama on May 5, 2018, Lovin the programming! Wish I could find more detail, DJs, time slots, playlists, etc. I for one like DJs as long as talk is kept to a minimum & they mostly stick to announcing songs & artists. Anyway, Thanks again guys.By: Lorene on May 14, 2019, Alpha Wolf, 99% of the song selections are outstanding! Please keep it going. STL radio vet Katy Kruze will be returning to 100.7-FM "The Viper" on Aug. 19 to join Joe Deniro as co-host of the station's morning show. Awful.By: Richard on May 29, 2020, Okay, I've been hesitant to say it, but the same songs played at roughly the same time of day, (and at times, several times a day ) is getting old. You are the quintessential, predominant, happiest and most integral part of my life. Missing the great music this Saturday morningBy: Veronica Harris on November 17, 2018, This station is a breath of fresh air with Americana, a little country, and the " off cuts " of rock artists they play. By: Butch Jorden on April 25, 2019, Just found your station a few months ago and really enjoy the music you're playing, although I can't receive it very clearly and don't get to listen for long. Keep it up and let your listeners know how to support you. Katy Kruze is a really good DJ - but 5 minutes out of every hour should be her limit - or any other DJ on the station if your station is going to keep its integrity and appeal. No. I ve had to remove you from my presets on my car radio. Being jockless from noon-6 pm is not good. Thanks. Nobody out rocks this dudebeen streaming non-stop day and night By: TomG on April 1, 2019, Hey Tom, glad to have you with us! The Marc Cox Morning Show. I am truly impressed! Loved every minute of the programming and as many of said above, it reminded me of beloved radio stations from my youth in Los Angeles (KLOS, KMET and KROQ) At that time, I could not find a way to listen from here in western Kentucky. Live Stream: I can't hit a different preset button fast enough.By: Greg on August 15, 2020, Who is the "engineer" in charge of these 3 stations? You can add your own comment to this channel by using the form below. All I can say is You Need A Bigger Tower! Studied Culinary Arts at Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts: St. Louis. Home; Posts; Latest Posts. I'm waiting. Demi Lovato to Perform at the 2020 Grammys | Katie Kruz | Z-104. She is great to her music fans and has such a classic Radio voice and knowledge of music! Also, agree with Richard's "Bill Joel againAwful" If I hear another BJ song, I'm switching back to KSHE.By: Clyde on June 4, 2020, More Steely Dan, Alan Parsons, Mother's Finest (Mickey's Monkey) please..By: The Dude on June 6, 2020, Clyde.feel free to go back to KSHEBy: Alpha Wolf on June 9, 2020, Billy Joel again. We are working on expanding our music library and he is one that is on our list. She could call me in for supper and I would run from Virginia.LOLBy: Tim Weiss on December 13, 2020, Thanks Bill; Mike Campbells song, that was it.By: TheAugMan on December 13, 2020, Hey K-Wulf. Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device. Enjoy GregBy: Greg on September 14, 2019, Can you play some Ozark Mountain Daredevils to get us in the mood for the Sept. 28 concert in Warrenton 7:30 pm. Life Resources Life's journey can be difficult. Ministerio Apostlico Planto del Seor es una iglesia fundada con el propsito de difundir la doctrina cristiana al pueblo Hispano de la ciudad de St. Louis y de alli impactar las naciones. Its become a mess. You still play some good tunes, and I appreciate that. There was a problem saving your notification. By: Cheri on November 11, 2018, Cheri, I believe it was Mr Soul by the Buffalo Springfield. Where else can you hear Lucas Nelson and an oldie from Saga in the same hour. Please keep playing tunes that no one else doesn't play anymore. K WULF and st.louisclassicrock.com I can go days or even weeks and not hear repeats. All trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.Any usage on RadioLineup is protected under the fair use provisions of the law. You reel me in with great stuff and then play this crap.By: Don on January 1, 2020, Hello, love your station. Cannot change dial. I never knew this station existed and I'm damn glad I found it! Regardless, K-WUL, can you play Im Your Vehicle by the band Ides of March ? Anyway, a LOT better than KSHE which is downright boring these days. Blows KSHE away. btw AugMan, You Worry Me.great tune. I LOVE THIS STATION!By: Paul C. on June 8, 2019, Well, I'm here with a temporary solution to not being able to stream KWUL to Echo device with Alexa. Spirit of St Louis Field CD Radio Cassette Boom Box MK II Needs Some Repair. Keep up the great work and God Bless! Reminds of 1970s KSHE and WMRY! Some suggestions Amos Lee, Black Berry Smoke ,Rival Sons, Sturgill Simpson, Cadillac Three, need get these great bands more exposure! K-LOVE is more than a radio station. Why haven't I heard of you all these years?! After 12 years in radio sales I switched over to digital and web communications sales to work for myself (and my husband).