The big proposal comes after the two had courted for about a year. what kind of job does he have to support the family. I pray for God's blessing on their marriage and wish this sweet couple all the best. Was so looking forward to 11th season! Amazon Wedding Registry 19 : 09 : 01 Menu Ideas & Inspiration Gift Card Funds Katie Bates & Travis Clark Dec 3, 2021 90 Items Filter by: All Sort by: Most Wanted Send Feedback See more items Something went wrong. Congratulations to Katie and Travis! She also documented her trip to Florida to choose a wedding dress with her sisters by her side. He had to completely gut the inside and is now working on transforming the outside. Congratulations Katie and Travis on your home. Powered by. Less than 5 months to go!. Many Blessings on your Marriage. They all looked beautiful it ,I loved Katies dress, I hate black for weddings. How effective it is in preventing infection or passing it on is still a gray area. Bless you all. Have you ever seen something like this before? We never even had an allowance. The Bringing Up Bates star, 22, and husband Travis Clark have welcomed their first baby together, daughter Hailey James Clark. So, what do you think of Katie Bates and Travis Clarks honeymoon photos so far? I love old brick, but understand they might want to freshen up the look. This came just months after he popped the question in a romantic Florida proposal. Sisters Amanda Halterman Shares Details Of Her Tragic Accident, Bringing Up Bates: Katie Says She Has The Best Mom Ahead Of Marrying Travis, General Hospital Spoilers Tuesday, May 2: Warnings, Wedding Bouquets, Wishful Thinking, B&B Spoilers: Big Drama Strikes Ridges Blended Family, The Young And The Restless Spoilers: 3 Must-See Moments Week Of May 1, Yellowstones Kelly Reilly On Why She Didnt Attend PaleyFest, Sister Wives: Janelle Brown Hints Her Trailer Features In Her Future, The Bold And The Beautiful Spoilers: Ridges Family Circle, Brooke And Taylor Cordial Relations, Dancing With The Stars Alum JoJo Siwa Reveals Tragic News, The Bold And The Beautiful Comings And Goings: Primetime Star And Tik Tok Kid Come To LA, Days Of Our Lives Spoilers Week Of May 1: Kate Alive, Chloe And Xander Cohabitat, Nicole Rushes To Hospital, Bold And The Beautiful Spoilers- Katie Gives Bill Her Blessing To Pursue Brooke, Days of our Lives Comings And Goings: Legend Dick Van Dyke Books Salem Gig. Those bridesmaids dresses were pretty but not for the season in which they were being worn..all summer/spring looks even though they were black. By using this site, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. The newlyweds got married at the same location as Carlin Bates and Evan Stewart in May 2019. Tags: Bates, Bates family, Bringing Up Bates, Katie Bates, Travis Clark, UPtv, Your email address will not be published. They are the most beautiful couple! Because so much of the planning process has been shared on social media so far, it wouldnt surprise fans if more details were shared publicly. All rights reserved. I'm so excited and happy for the show. One thing Katie does need to drop, is that silly, clueless young woman routine. "And so the adventure begins ," they wrote, showing the car pulling up as they prepped to load her in. From what I understand, Travis lives in an ultra conservative town in NJ. My father drank his money. There's a Bates wedding coming up soon, and fans expect a couple more this year or next. On her Instagram stories on Tuesday, Katie shared a few snaps of herself and Travis in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. [4] These two lovebirds will tie the knot on December 3rd at a familiar wedding venue. Any of this group totally vaccinated? They are elegant and beautiful and so mature, but still age appropriate for them. Theyve officially selected a venue. It would be so cool to meet them. Carlin Bates Stewart hinted that she thinks there will be two weddings this year. I am fully vaccinated, because I believe the risk is greater if I take my chances with COVID. On Reddit, fans shared the news with each other and talked about the first photos shared from the big day. I wonder what town they are in. It's almost time for Katie Bates and Travis Clark to tie the knot! Bringing Up Bates Star Katie Has Started Preparing For Her Wedding To Travis Clark, And Is Just Hours Away From Calling Him Her Husband. Absolutely love Katie's dress! On Instagram on Thursday, Katie shared a Reel, which is a short video. Lovely, very nice, cute; but not gorgeous. Congrats Katie and Travis! I absolutely detest the phase of smashing any food in someone's face; so disrespectful!!! Lawson Bates Wife Tiffany Teases Big News: Baby On The Way? Since the wedding, they have shared a handful of photos on social media. Katie has been preparing gift boxes for her bridesmaids. December 7, 2021December 7, 2021 by Aubrey Chorpenning 1 Comment. Our aim is to post all points of view, but we do not post anything that is profane, insulting, derogatory, or in poor taste. https://www.batesfamilyblog.com//katie-and-travis-future-h batesfamilyblog.com Katie and Travis' Future Home Only three months to go until Katie Bates marries Travis Clark! Beautiful photos!! One painting is of the front of Haileys face, while the other is a side profile. Before that bittersweet goodbye, Travis and Katie were on their honeymoon. Alyssa Webster wrote, I love it!!! Are you excited to hear more about their wedding day and their exciting getaway? I've lived in the south, many Midwest states, and west. That might help the adjustment. All articles, images, product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. "Seeing Katie's reaction was the highlight of the evening! All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Be kind, please. Public Figure. Now, the couple has taken another big step in the planning process. Great starter home! Our Teen Trends - OTT is your one-stop shop for whats trending on your favorite Reality TV shows. Throughout her pregnancy, Katie Bates has kept fans updated via social media. Exactly. Fans of the family may recall that Carlin married Evan Stewart at Castleton Farms. I have read some comments . All rights reserved. Married At First Sight 16 Spoilers: Chris May Be Looking For An Out Is Nicole Pushing Him Over The Edge? Would they have these destination proposals if the show wasn't paying for it? Right now, Katie and her fiance Travis Clark are planning their wedding. Your email address will not be published. Amen! They have five grandchildren in heaven. Musician/band. These are probably my favorite wedding photos from the Bates Family. Trips to New Jersey have been filled with renovation projects and home design shopping. Congratulations so happy for them, they are a precious couple! She found "the dress" and is getting closer to being ready for her big day. Welcome to our blog for the Bates family! They specialize in sonogram art. JMO. Required fields are marked *. She and Travis have been busy working in Haileys nursery and purchasing all of the precious, tiny items they need for their little girl. That's so exciting! Keep reading to get all of the details about their big day. Shes moving north of the Mason Dixon line! The whole wedding party was very elegant. Travis Clark Travis in December 2021 Name Travis James Clark Date of Birth March 8, 2001 Denomination Baptist Current Location Berlin, New Jersey Family Info Parents Michael and Carla Clark Siblings I, too, was disappointed with the black. Let your sister have her moment! Lawson Bates Wife Tiffany Teases Big News: Baby On The Way? I moved to Pennsylvania for two yrs with my husband's job and we were so happy to get back home to the South. Star Reveals She and Husband Carter Reum Have Welcomed a Baby Boy, 'Love Is Blind' 's Jessica Batten Is Pregnant, Expecting First Baby with Husband Benjamin McGrath, 'Bringing Up Bates' ' Carlin Bates and Husband Evan Stewart Welcome Second Baby: 'We Are in Heaven', ABC News' Maggie Rulli Welcomes Her First Baby, Daughter Rosemary: 'Best Early Christmas Present', Peloton's Selena Samuela Welcomes First Baby, Son Torin James: 'My Little Baby Shark', 'Glee' Alum Ali Stroker and Husband David Perlow Welcome First Baby Together: 'We Are So Lucky', 'Dancing With The Stars' ' Daniella Karagach and Pasha Pashkov Reveal Sex of Baby: 'Over the Moon', See All of the Celebrity Babies Born in 2020, new family of three posed outside of the hospital. DWTS: Did Len Goodman Foresee His Own Death? Bringing Up Bates stars Katie Bates and Travis Clark are married! Aubrey Chorpenning has been a freelance writer since December 2016 and has primarily focused on reality TV and celebrity news. 5: 'Sweetest Time', Gucci Mane and Wife Keyshia Ka'oir Welcome Their Second Baby and Reveal Name Inspired by Her Brother, Who Is Jason Kelce's Wife? This tidbit about the family's size has led to frequent comparisons between the Bates crew and the Duggar family of 19 Kids and Counting, as well as Counting On. Us Weekly has the exclusive story and first photos of the big day. I am very happy for them! In fact, the two families have been quite close over the years, with the Bates family appearing on the Duggar's show in its early seasons. Katie bates and travis clark tied the knot in a romantic wedding on friday, december 3, the couple exclusively confirm to us weekly. Were all entitled to our home desires but if they selected it, and make it their own, it works for them. The couple shared their first kiss at the altar. Katie and Travis' Wedding Katie Bates and Travis Clark. Natasha b. Yay! Us Weekly officially revealed Katie and Travis' courtship in March 2020. For more news about theBringing Up Bates family, come back toTV Shows Ace. Aubrey Meister has been a freelance writer since December 2016. Travis purchased a ranch-style house for his bride-to-be and, with tons of help from family, has been fixing it up. I thought from the beginning that it was a little strange he's from NJ. Plus, they might just want to spend time relaxing in the warm weather together. Are you impressed that they pulled it off last-minute? They would love to move if circumstances change so they can. In one post, Katie shared an Instagram Reel and said it still feels like a dream.. They really, truly, officially do! Wedding Party Katie, Travis and their wedding party May God bless you both! Fans are already loving the wedding photos theyve seen so far, and they hope to see the wedding during the new season ofBringing Up Bates. I don't know that I'd agree with you completely. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement unless specified. She'll be moving there in winter too! As we announced a May God bless you with a long and happy marriage and lots of kids to add to the Clark Family singers (and Bates line of grandkids). Subscribe to see our l. Katie's Wedding Website Travis Clark and Katie Bates Less than five months to go until Katie and Travis become husband and wife! Both Katie and Josie have painted their brick homes white and I'm interested to see what else they do to dress up the homes. 1:56 We do know that the vaccine helps to prevent serious illness from COVID in fully vaccinated people. Carlin and her husband like to be noticed. Congratulations to Katie and Travis! RHONJ Joe Giudice Announces New Career Change. Kanye West Reveals Signing Document Under Duress, Not Valid? Now that her wedding day has finally come, they are excited to see all of the details that came together. I love the gorgeous flowers. One is Katie's, but it's possible that either . She went with a theme and it was gorgeous. Its getting a little old everyone wearing the same things. Back to top Get to Know Us Careers Amazon Newsletter About Amazon Sustainability Press Center Tips along the way YAY!! Aubrey Chorpenning has been a freelance writer since December 2016 and has primarily focused on reality TV and celebrity news. Let go of it, Carlin. If I don't have a horse in the race, it's none of my business! Bringing Up Bates ' Katie Bates is officially courting Travis Clark after starting a long-distance relationship nine months ago, Us Weekly can exclusively reveal. I hope Lawson and Nathan propose soon to their girlfriends too! Both sets of parents were there and Travis played the guitar as he sang a song he wrote just for her. Your email address will not be published. Black is worn after 6pm. They have been sharing updates with fans since their wedding day, and now, they have a beautiful holiday setup to show off. The engagement day went even better than Travis had envisioned, he admitted, and he gave credit to all of the friends and family who helped make it happen. So many hostile opinions. Tags: Bates, Bates family, Bringing Up Bates, Katie Bates, Travis Clark, Your email address will not be published. I am sure it is a source of great pride. There are lovely and rude people everywhere. Its their first house together. I love gender reveals. More 7 Little Johnstons Fans Have Bone To Pick With Liz, Why? The Bates family Blog. Stay tuned for more updates. Its been worth every moment, and we really cant believe we are actually married! (Credit of course i dont know for sure is good) They were taught and raised good. It is important that we all remember that there is room for many different opinions and tastes. It's a fun thing to do while pregnant. Travis proposed yesterday in a gazebo overlooking the beach in Key West Florida. Thats so exciting for them! She excitedly writes, "Verified. Katie Bates is set to marry Travis Clark tomorrow in Loudon, Tennessee. Dancing With The Stars Host Tyra Banks SHOCKS Chris Harrison With Bombshell!? Powered by. The Bringing Up Bates star, 20, got engaged to Clark on Wednesday after one year of. Happy for Travis and Katie, but sad that will not be seeing their wedding nor anymore of Bringing up Bates! For now, theyre making memories as husband and wife. In case you missed the news, Katie and her husband Travis Clark are currently expecting their first baby. Both sets of their parents were able to be there for the occasion. Jump to. Beautiful wedding dress! Required fields are marked *. document.getElementById("ak_js_1").setAttribute("value",(new Date()).getTime()); 2006 - MLRP Media Group All Rights Reserved, Bringing Up Bates: Katie Secures Her Dream Wedding Venue. The pair is thrilled to be starting their lives together. When a woman is at the somewhat awkward in-between stage where she could I either be taken as overweight or pregnant, many women prefer to take that subtle stance that signals its a baby bump, not a heavy meal. In related news (literally!) Accessibility Help. JMO. They were introduced by mutual friends in June 2019. The baby isn't going to fall out. "It was absolutely magical, and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with my best friend!" When Travis tells her that they will leave for Key West in three hours, she knows that the engagement will be happening soon. Whitney Bates Reveals She and Husband Zach Are Expecting Baby No. As Katie and Travis continue to plan their special day, they will be posting more photos on social media to keep fans in the loop. In my family, i was just taught basic things for money. In one year, I had two conferences in Atlanta. Did you get to go, Lily or Ellie? Congratulations Katie and Travis!!!!! Comment * document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a04cb608ec5d676ac0fd84cd0d533409" );document.getElementById("eedd789636").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Copyright 2023 by TV Shows Ace. They just completed their wedding website. It was 79 degrees here in N. Georgia yesterday! The ceremony and reception will take place at Castleton Farms, the same wedding venue where Carlin and Evan Stewart tied the knot. In her spare time, she enjoys competing in fantasy sports leagues and watching too much reality TV. By using this site, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. I was expecting it too look more classy like a black and white wedding I went to a while back but that wedding also had gold and green, and I think it made all the difference. I think they need to wait a little longer and get jobs. Baby Hailey was born on Friday, Feb. 17, 2023 at 10:29 p.m., weighing 6 lbs., 1 oz. So, its unclear what else theyre up to in Mexico. You just know itll be announced any week now. The two are on an ATV together cruising through the sand. Bringing Up Bates star Katie Bates got engaged to her love, Travis Clark, back in April, but now you can finally see the romantic marriage proposal on the Bates family's reality show -- complete . Travis Clark and Katie Bates Congratulations to Katie and Travis! Theyre both wearing helmets and goggles as they enjoy a fun excursion. Gil and Kelly got married in 1987. I am fully vaccinated and still take precautions. By Stacy Carey / April 8, 2021 2:50 pm EST. Jill Dillard Gives Up-Close Look At Silky Smooth Legs, Danielle Busby Goes Backless In Baby Blue, Katie Bates and Travis Clark tied the knot, Steve Wilkos Devastated By Tragic Death Of Jerry Springer, Amanda Lee Plunges Out Of Skintight Brown Dress, Kourtney Kardashian Slammed After Alabama Barkers Revealing Post, Lala Kent Channels Princess Vibes In Blue Mermaid Dress, GMA: Rob Marciano Knee-Deep In Flood After Extended Hiatus, Love Island Tasha Ghouri Bursts Out Of Sparkling Bikini, Mystery 101 Stars Reunite One More Time: How Hallmark Mystery Fans Can See Trio, Jenelle Evans Drops Serious Cash On Lavish New Boat, Hailey Bieber Sizzles In Skintight Black Dress & Pearls. Do you hope to see more updates from the couple soon? Required fields are marked *. We'll be posting occasional videos to keep you updated on our lives and adventures! Sound off in the comments section below, and come back toTV Shows Ace for more news about theBringing Up Bates family. As we announced a few hours ago, the couple is engaged. He organized the trip to surprise Katie, and both sets of parents accompanied them. I do hope that Ketie can refrain from smashing cake in his face at the reception..if they have cake. Frankly I just shock my head in shame. Despite that, they were smitten with one another and built their relationship through chaperoned trips to one another's homes (and plenty of FaceTime dates). Pictures are on Us weeklyher gown was so lovely. details and photos can be found on the People Magazine website. 11:01, aren't they moving to the town where he already lives? Our aim is to post all points of view, but we do not post anything that is profane, insulting, derogatory, or in poor taste. Eleven of their children are married while one is in a relationship. How nice for them. She was doing that in multiple photos! Share your thoughts in the comments section down below. A couple of Katies siblings commented on the post, too. C: Caption Katie Bates and Travis Clark holding daughter Hailey. BTW, I don't think we should dress in order to please other people. Katie and Travis Wedding Website - Wedding is December 3 travisandkatie 54 50 50 comments sorted by Add a Comment The Bates releasing wedding dates isn't unusual. Travis set the scene in a gazebo on an ocean pier. On Friday, December 3, the couple tied the knot in a special ceremony. In addition to writing about and watching TV, she enjoys spending time with her family and cats, baking, reading, and doing DIY projects. Theyre also impressed that they were able to find a tree and get their home decorated before December 25th. Their wedding was also shared exclusively with US weekly, and will additionally be aired on Bringing up Bates. They have twenty-two grandchildren with two on the way due March and April 2023. Yeah its their wedding so if they were happy with it cool. You can see the precious keepsakes below. Katie bates talks wedding plans & reveals when she will tie the knot. Call me crazy, but I couldn't care less about the wedding choices of other people. Engagement. Very classic - as was the entire look of the wedding party.