we all need someone to hold | 1.1k | angstpope breaks after the storm in which john b and sarah vanish, and jj is there to keep him from falling apart. Not that you wanted to even if you could. While letting the fresh coat of paint dry, you opened your group chat thread with Sarah and Kiara. Often he had a hand on you, even if it was the smallest touch, and it was something youd slowly gotten more used to. Im probably in the deepest depression Ive ever been in, and truthfully just cannot put in any effort in this blog right now. After getting sent away by your father nearly two years ago, you return to your hometown, Outer Banks. I cant :(. Youre not making any sense., He stares at you and you hold his gaze, unwavering, feeling his sister stir next to you. You heard him loud and clear. pairing: JJ Maybank x Fem!Reader. The only thing that makes it worse is that when you finally think youre done with the situation, Rafe sends you a text. You just stood there watching. Loved watching you bite your bottom lip in pleasure until it was too much and you had to throw your head back against the pillow. The bright light of the screen illuminated your room but you only felt darkness.No word from him. You could have shot someone., I dont fucking care! You open your eyes and see his shoulders shaking. JJs mouth followed suit, a grin spreading across his face. 1.1K 9 1. Warnings: Slight violence in relationships, Lots of swearing, underage drinking (pls be safe! You had never seen JJs face contort the way it had in this moment. You missed the HMS Pogue, the marsh, drifting down the water with JJs fingers entangled with yours while the sun set. JJ leaned in next to you. You see that in the way his hands are limp and eyes empty; hes broken, but theres more where it came from. But he knew they wouldnt, so again, he dealt with it. You loved that about her. borrowed time | 6.5k+ | complete | JJs head was nestled between your thighs, his tongue darting out to lick at your entrance then wrapping his lips around your clit feverishly. Youre not supposed to be thinking about this right now. The first time he asked you out. Its nothing like the suave Rafe Cameron youve heard so much about. bad business He kissed your forehead whilst shh-ing you, and you covered your mouth with the palm of your hand to quiet yourself. The only problem is, at what point does that trust turn into something more destructive? Instead, you feel his heart beating against your ear, and you close your eyes, letting yourself be lulled into faux safety of his hands running up and down your back. Since Kiara is busy, you walk over to where the boys are. jj drives kiara off to college, and hes not completely okay with that. You didnt realize you had said those words out loud until his grin faded and his brows furrowed back at you. Yeah she just needs to learn how to swallow. I looked at JJ as the girl turned away with a knowing smile on her face, I already know how to swallow. He smiled and I smacked his arm taking another bite. JJ had a wicked grin on his face and Kiara shoved him away. Hes not here. requests are OPEN. You swallowed, JJ still not looking at you. warnings: underage drinking, mild cursing. John B was outside the window waiting for you, grabbing your hands while you jumped. But he will. Not right away. things take a significantly better turn when john b returns from the fishing trip with ward, and the pogues get a chance at a happier life. And here I was thinking Id make a great first impression.. im crying with the pain| 1.5k | angstrafe tells you he needs you and when you find it why, it breaks you as much as it breaks him. Mention of abuse. realise as the road youre walking on takes a turn and the Chateau peaks from when you find him, hes falling apart in his best friends bathroom. You werent surprised. Harder to hide the marks, harder to hide the winces whenever Pope slung his arm around JJs neck. It was hot, sweaty, sticky and fierce. Pope spots you first and he waves at you, offering you a drink straight from the keg. based on the song i love you by billie eilish. You know you cant mope around forever right? Kiaras voice brought you back to reality as you sat at the bar during her afternoon shift at The Wreck. Not ever. Y/N Routledge was just an ordinary girl from the wrong side of the island in North Carolina, school is out and a summer full of keggers, surfing, and denying feelings for her brother's best friend awaits her. angst, fluff His eyes are open, and you wonder if hes seeing anything, at all. John B plopped down next to her. JJ, Im sorry. What the hell? Kiara rolled her eyes, handing Pope a $10 bill from out of her bikini top. JUST WAIT UNTIL YOURE CRYING ON THE SHOWER FLOOR, prompt:You think you want to be alone, just wait until youre crying on the shower floor. - The Breakup by LANY (from my song prompt list). He caught you halfway so you wouldnt hurt yourself on your landing. He doesnt remember why his father hit him at all, or even if he deserved it. All he remembers was that it came out of nowhere. You climb into the bathtub, across him. Here are some imagines ive written about JJ <3. jjmaybank. You couldnt help but smile at JJ talking to John B over his headset. Work Search: Your new roommate, Rafe Cameron, is a mystery to you, but you believe he isn't what everyone else says he is and is determined to get to know him. JJ. How can we fix this? JJs voice was quiet, weak. You couldnt bring yourself to say anything. - Kie thought hed take another day or two. You shook your head and joined in the light laughter from your friends. smut is under the cut ;), request: yes. So, you hit him first. It had one single candle on it. JJ put it down. Should've Been You - JJ Maybank X Reader. Theres no one paying the bills; no one using the electricity or heating. Think he forgot it was Sunday. He grins and you click your cups, with Pope declaring it for John B and Sarah, but also JJ, who is trying to mack on some Touron, as it turns out. Your fingers continued grasping at his blonde locks as you felt JJ insert his index and middle finger inside you. On the couch, where you and Kiara did your homework more times than you could count, pillows were ripped and torn into pieces. this is more of a third-person type of one-shot and i like to write this way when im writing about a character rather than writing for a character, if that makes any sense! One was in the military; she barely saw her father. Based on my own experiences with anxiety. You listen to what he says, but not without letting your disagreement with his choice be written all over your face. You found yourself trying to peer behind him to see if Pope or JJ were trailing in. So fucking sorry. You didnt think youd ever get to see this again. A new girl makes an appearance on the island, determined to have a Wild Summer before returning to her life and responsibilities. No can do babes. im getting lost on you (you got me doing things i never thought id do)| 2.2k Ill be somewhat active on my twitter account and would love to connect with you there. He didnt want to admit to Kiara that he was always high so he could blame his tears and choked out sobs on inhaling the smoke the wrong way. Hes stubborn as fuck, but he loves you. He raised both eyebrows in a quick motion to acknowledge what his best friend had said. masterlist. To be honest, I had no idea how to start it. John Bs room is empty, but you still walk in. She would always say what you didnt want to hear, knowing damn well it was true, followed by a hopeful and uplifting remark. Discover more posts about jj outer banks, jj maybank smut, jj maybank blurb, jj maybank x reader, jj maybank fanfiction, jj maybank angst, and rudy pankow smut. @drewstarkeyand i have a whole football!obx au (soccer, for you americans) planned that i keep putting off, so heres a little something loosely inspired by the idea, until that finally arrives. He cries, his head buried in the crook of your neck, and it takes him ages to put his arms around you. You would never admit that to JJ though, but John B knew it. JJ wrapped his arm around you, and you nestled your face in the crook of his neck. fake experience until you get some. Its okay, you say. Youre about to say something elseseeing JJ with other girls always gets you riled upwhen you spot a familiar face approaching the bonfire, few groups of people away from where youre standing. You figured he could tell you were freaked out, and he didnt want to add to that. You deserve a break come back whenever you need to. Cant believe I hit you. You scoffed at the last word. You waited for either of them to respond, biting the inside of your cheek and inspecting your fingernails. "What happened?" "You were having a nightmare angel." "Oh." You were done. jj maybank x f!reader Hope you can find something to do!! And the worst part? Kiara you owe me $10! Popes voice startled the both of you. The captains orders dont end here, and he decides to implement some more strategies the team has practiced before, adapting the approach to the heavy-defence strategy that North Carolina is playing tonight. You thanked him for your treat and offered a soft smile, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear. TW: Implied mention of possible assault/ direct mention of violence . He knew he fucked up earlier so what was soon to happen didnt come as a shock. one day, they come with a ring, too. His left hand was tucked into his board shorts pocket and his right arm raised to the back of his neck, rubbing it like he did when he was nervous. once my fingers hit the keyboard they just go off adsjhfkh, warnings: oral (both receiving), swallowing, language. You didnt care. You realized what had just happened. JJ looked over at you and grabbed your hand, squeezing it gently and leaned his head back against the wooden board. You hoped you hadnt cracked your phone screen, but you were too stubborn to check it again. Everything felt right again. Your eyes. I hope you'll like it! ill be here til the stars dont shine | 4k | fluff He looked like one of those call center telemarketers. JJs eyes locked with yours from his position below you. based on the song girl crush by harry styles. i loveddd uncertainty it was so good . its like a story of love| 2.2k | fluffit takes you nearly ten years, but getting kiara to love you back is worth it. Rafe Cameron walks up to you at the beach, on a sunny day, with hair styled with a little too much gel, a pair of sunglasses on top of it, a curious smile on his lips, and a reputation that precedes him. I hope you like it. reader - slccpyladsinc | dec 20. The heaviness shifts from your shoulders into your lungs, and youre starting to find it hard to breathe normally. He had you right where he wanted. Basically, if the Pogues had 5 instead of 4 members and the 5th just so happened to have a crush on the Carrera girl. Is it okay if I hang out here tonight? Harder to play fight with Kiara when she would smack his chest at his childish humour. anon requested: I have a smut idea for JJ or really anyone really but for JJ its where hes playing video games with John b on the call? You know?, I think youre trying too hard, bro. Thats the first time he looks at you, but its almost as if hes looking through you. Welcome! And it wasn't like her parents were around much. Sarah: Idiot. I know you do too. Well, a lot upset. You didnt think you couldnt handle seeing JJ cry. these wicked games we play | 3.2k | angst barry decides he needs to get money back from rafe, one way or another. You alright in there?, Reader leaves a party when it all gets a bit much, but JJ refuses to let her wallow alone, Cockwarming JJ while he's playing online COD with Pope and JB. jj is an up-and-coming kickboxer set to fight one of his former best friends, the other has been dead for ten years, and the third one he catches himself falling in love all over again with, despite vowing to leave past in the past. Most of his tears were shed because of you. Couldnt breathe. You were wrong. You downed most of it in one sip, but reluctantly put it back on the wooden counter top when the rush of cold went straight to your head. The next place you check is Big Johns office. Usually JJ finds himself outside your bedroom window no more than 30 minutes after an argument, but this time.. this time was different. word count: 1544. warnings: drinking, mentions of vomit, barely proof-read. The look he gives you is puzzled. Together., JJ nods, gripping the back of your shirt, inhaling a sharp breath. It got harder to cover up when it came to his friends, though. When you take his hand, its cold, almost frozen; he still doesnt look at you, but you see him flinch. shes walking her dog when she comes across a familiar face busking in the street. It takes Rafe Cameron three years to notice you. With what happened?, JJ, I..Listen. He was pacing. Theres no sight of anyone, and you have to remind yourself that this is the way things are, now. Im sorry if this seems a little weird, he admits, but I saw you from where I was standing with my friends and I had to come say hi.. You didnt even know you had started crying, but once you started you couldnt stop. I then put make on to cover the red mark. Yeah, well, Pope told Kie that JJ would come around today. JJ made plans with John B instead. Her mom is a drug addict, her dad a alcoholic. Hell make it right. You nodded slowly, not wanting to make eye contact in case you started to cry again. a/n: hello! Just some JJ Maybank imagines, I might make this an ongoing story if anybody would like :3 Mild TW! Talk later guys! | 1.6k You curse your tongue right after, because none of the other Pogues are paying that much attention to JJs antics, and you shouldnt either. He knew he couldnt stop it, so instead he learned to deal with it. summary: You havent seen your boyfriend since the night John B and Sarah were lost at the sea. i hope you enjoy both the day and the fic! If you were to guess how many times JJ Maybank had cried in his life, youd probably guess zero. She soon finds out she has romantic feelings for JJ and gets jealous, thinking he has a thing for their other friend, Kie. The files are scattered just as the hit men left them, and the sight brings up more memories. But she's the girl version of jj maybank, funny, silly, stoner, and everything else. -the act of falling in love with the wrong person Your name rolling off the tip of his tongue. hes nothing like they say he is, and he just so happens to turn a new leaf with you. He's also the show's comedic relief, as Outer Banks is quite thrilling and tense. can you write smut with jj? her friend asks her to go to a pub crawl, and she ends up meeting a boy while trying to stick to her promise of not getting with anyone that night. For once, JJ was actually right. You left The Wreck and made your familiar way home, crossing your arms over your chest again and looking down at the gravel. except youre wrong. I just - fuck, JJ. Its okay. Now. some girls from the kook academy are messing with you, and jj makes you stand up for yourself. She ended up staying in Outer Banks for the summer. Its just like.. You turn around in your chair with it letting out the tiniest squeal, and smile at your friends sitting beside you. Will Y/n and JJ get together, or will the "no pogue-on-pogue making" rule . Thanks for sounding sympathetic. You rolled your eyes, thinking of all people Kiara should understand how you feel. Bro, are you serious? This summer everything will change. This is an X Reader insert rewrite of the series Outerbanks, following the plots and events of the series, with a twist to fit the reader into the story and to make things interesting. Kiara had a look on her face you had never seen from her before. 2 days too long. You had called him a piece of shit and hit him. You call his name, but no answer comes. You knew he was playing video games with John B tonight, but you were bored. before you go: jj maybank has finally cleaned up his act and enlisted in the military. 328 24 10. sophia shares her daydreams with the people who are keen on reading the stories she writes fictional characters x FEM! No response comes, and you close your eyes. Watching him. Not long after that, you heard some talk of Rafe constantly giving those filthy pogues from the south side of the island what they deserve. Angst with a Happy Ending. Then again, when he asked you to be his girlfriend. You fumbled with the contents in your bag before pulling out your keys. You meant it, too. Harder to take off his shirt when they would dive off the HMS Pogue floating its way through the marsh. if you would like to read anymore of my work, my wattpad is @/ lvstcd i am writing a jj story on there as well ;) summary: y/n has been bestfriends with the pogues for years. boy like him has got to spread the news of his achievements, and youd rather You retracted your fingers from JJs hair, running them through your own as you steadied your breathing. summary: You and JJ have liked each other for ages, but neither of you want to admit it. Most of his tears were shed because of you. You got to your front door step and took a breath before wiping away the abundance of tears that littered across your face and down your neck. JJ was still silent, and if you were being honest that scared you more than him yelling. JJ couldnt help the small smile that flourished across his face. dea; 22; she/her; i waste most of my time writing about fictional characters. How they glistened and softened when you looked back into his. You stood there. Pope when he didn't get the grade he wanted on tests, Kiara when the two of you watched nature documentaries about killing the environment, John B several times when his dad went missing (and a few . You sent him a soft smile but shook your head. He doesnt remember what day of the week it was, or the time. Instead, he tried to come prepared. You knew that, so why did you think he was going to? summary: nothing stirs the pot like your ex-husband, gossipy soccer moms, and a weekend-long soccer tournament. When she left I just lied there for a while until I got the courage to get up and leave. I know that. Like your hands. You looked down at his hands that had somehow already grabbed yours. It was fine. it becomes something that marks his love for her, too.