Janitorial Appointment Setting and Lead Generation Services, for your Appointment Setting and Lead Generation helps commercial cleaning and/or janitorial companies increase salesthrough cold calling, generating quality prospect's, and, . w}2AI$ RI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$l$>I't!W}2w*I $I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JfI3;wOw* w}2AI$ RI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$l$>I't!W}2w*I $I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JfI3;wOw* Even when you follow this process to create a solid initial phone script, it will change. w}2AI$ RI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$l$>I't!W}2w*I $I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JfI3;wOw* Next! Our janitorial appointment setting script has been tried and tested as we have booked more than 1.5K+ appointments successfully for various janitorial services all these years of operation. If you use telephone scripts like this you may (or may not) choose to ask some qualifying questions to screen out the no profit time wasters. It is not the differences that make those sales scripts work. WebLetter Template: 1. Get these and so much more when you join as a member. Personalization is one of the best practices for inbound phone handling. Our unique approach and customized campaigning methods are just a few things that separate us from our competitors. WebYou'll Get All Of These Battle-Tested Janitorial Sales Scripts! Our firm is rooted in honesty, integrity and the "Golden Rule". WebAppointment setting campaigns. Greg That would be me, yeah. WebA B2B appointment setting script tells a story that is destined to convert your cold audience by making the right approach, with dialogues, pitches, and characters. Your competitive environment. Your appointment setting sales scripts are at maximum 25% 30% of that process. Do you really think that you are so witty, your personality so enchanting, your Hal 9000 intellect so superior that you can process each situation second by second and magically pull out of the air just the right things to say that accomplish your business objective? w}2AI$ RI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$l$>I't!W}2w*I $I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JfI3;wOw* h[O07Mv"JP(bH5>J~@lLE}>b)#R.5p- @iI=:j-(t9m8(h8(8&LI ,L)lt~W? When I refer to phone scripts having some degree of flexibility I am referring much more to a high-level sales environment than I am a lower-level sales environment. The phone script format relayed above has proven successful and been used to generate tens of thousands of b2b sales appointments in a variety of industries. If you try to deliver a telephone script and dont grasp the above, you wont own the sales script. PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR These ideas have worked for others, so maybe they will work for me. Expect to modify your sales script 6 times before it reaches final form. Enter your e-mail and subscribe to our newsletter. hbbd``b`@ H0@bKn b'#RbF rU All PAS have a minimum of 7 to 10 years of business experience and, more importantly, a minimum of 5 to 7 years of actual outbound appointment setting experience with a successful track record of results. w}2AI$ RI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$l$>I't!W}2w*I $I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JfI3;wOw* So yourfirst question is obvious, what is our idea of a qualified appointment? The sales script format and qualifying questions appropriate to best meet your sales, revenue and profit goals are determined after considering your revenue goals, gross margins, cost of inquiry, cost of sale and the length of your sales cycle. We work with you to create a quality, custom-designed campaign that produces results at affordable prices. 39 Dodge St #288BEVERLY MA 01915PHONE: 978-296-2700, Sell The Meeting: 24 tips & book excerpts, B2B buyers bait: cold call scripts that sell, SELL THE 2ND MEETING: HOW TO CONDUCT DISCOVERY CALLS, B2B Sales Scripts- Team Telephone Techniques Leak Value Without Them, Tough Times and Sales Shakeouts: 9 steps to outperform competitiors, B2B Appointments: Qualified Sales Leads Metrics to Set Your Expectations. We help companies to implement sales strategies that generate leads, set more sales appointments and increase return on money invested to produce new accounts. Those variations typically emphasize strengths, experiences and business priorities of the individual master franchisee. Remember, a telephone sales script is very different from an in person pitch. Join Pro Membership Here Our janitorial appointment setting script has been tried and tested as we have booked more than 1.5K+ appointments successfully for various janitorial services all these years of operation. You may find that the hardest is deciding on your desired approach when it If the prospect meets any of the following criteria then it is qualified as a valid lead and passed down to. We help companies to implement sales strategies that generate leads, set more sales appointments and increase return on money invested to produce new accounts. WebCold Calling Scripts for Your Cleaning Business | Janitorial Training and Resources for cleaning companies Cold Calling Scripts for Your Cleaning Business home Sales & First, sales scripts are important, yes. Using The Janitorial Center for your Appointment Setting and Lead Generation helps commercial cleaning and/or janitorial companies increase sales through cold calling, generating quality prospect's, and Setting Qualified Appointments. 39 0 obj <>stream hn8s)6#R%MM(b/T5!%tl,s3P,bQ^G dBj?Kz%N/>\?f_\}p{C &>8|ho^{\% 0!]"/`"B!b QU[jQ/rr,vFb]&[v7H>j5EX];4E>MS>& >DkV>HoWk|wYJPLl;: d3u?v:W$Dxk:1k^41lXE/R. [84{k6f^?5"#>Ru@@\gaWMmTpSjU*=CK{x C~7u; w}2AI$ RI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$l$>I't!W}2w*I $I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JfI3;wOw* All Rights Reserved. WebOur team of 60 skilled appointment setters are highly effective at generating face to face sales appointments for a variety of service-based businesses across America and Canada. Successful sales scripts do this with clarity and repeatedly. Stack em high, make em fly. The important part is to introduce yourself and your business and not try to sell anything in the initial phone introduction. Adapt. Evolve. You could spend a lot of time and money meeting with prospects who wont buy or would be unprofitable to sell. If you try to write a phone script and dont grasp the above, your sales script will be weak. WebRead on for five ways to build rapport with customers. We believe that its all about synchronizing with every receiver about whom we try to understand their cleaning needs or requirements. At the risk of simplifying, let me share with you a structure for a b2b appointment setting script which has proven successful at obtaining sales appointments with hard to reach decision makers in a variety of industries. %PDF-1.5 % Alex Hi, this is Alex from Cleaning Spaces. Cold calling or telemarketing can be one of the best marketing strategies for commercial accounts in janitorial, commercial carpet cleaning and general cleaning. We help companies to implement sales strategies that generate leads, set more sales appointments and increase return on money invested to produce new accounts. w}2AI$ RI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$l$>I't!W}2w*I $I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JfI3;wOw* Script #1 "Telephone Appointment Setting Script With Easy To Follow Instructions" Total Value: $1,497 This training makes it simple for you and your team to find prospects who are not happy with their current janitorial service service. It makes sense that in high-level environments, where there are more variables and nuances, that there should be more flexibility in sales scripts. Dear [Mention the name of the Recipient], You are hereby informed that you have been selected as a Janitor in our organization [mention the name of the organization]. Alex Hi, this is Alex from Cleaning Spaces. endstream endobj 26 0 obj <>stream 22 0 obj <> endobj w}2AI$ RI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$l$>I't!W}2w*I $I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JfI3;wOw* w}2AI$ RI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$l$>I't!W}2w*I $I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JfI3;wOw* WebAppointment Setting Campaign The goal of an appointment-setting campaign is to schedule a meeting with a potential customer. This sample script for selling over the phone illustrates this. Give them reasons to listen to your full pitch with your telephone scripts. w}2AI$ RI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$l$>I't!W}2w*I $I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JfI3;wOw*:Z? The business we are prospecting does not have a cleaning service and they are looking to hire one. If you really had the ability to magically anticipate the behavior of each individual who picked up the phone you wouldnt be prospecting. w}2AI$ RI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$l$>I't!W}2w*I $I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JfI3;wOw* Can you tell me what youre looking for? We also send out updates on our products and services to help our clients. w}2AI$ RI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$l$>I't!W}2w*I $I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JfI3;wOw* In that common circumstance your successful sales scripts wont work. Preparation. In person someone is more likely to indulge you longer as you drone on. Would you have any time in the next week or two?, This is Scott Channell from Breakaway Growth Strategies., Get to the point. It involves step-by-step communication guidelines and statements that you can leverage to trigger the interest of your prospect in listening to your offer and asking for more info. Some people forget this and think that all they have to do is generate sales appointments and they are on easy street. Alex Great, hi Mr. Andrews. It is normal and expected for a telephone script that works to be massaged and modified about 6 times before you determine you have it right. WebRead on for five ways to build rapport with customers. You need a few ah ha moments during the phone script creation process as to: -Component parts of a sales script that sells. In our opinion this is just plain"bad business" andshould never be done! Particularly with a cold call sales script, communicate value without hesitation. w}2AI$ RI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$l$>I't!W}2w*I $I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JfI3;wOw* Kevin hb```f``R cf`ahhhc9({GCE[ET(Ylhb J,|I3L0', m@e 3 o Different Types of Appointment Setting Scripts to Consider Being able to effectively communicate to potential clients over the phone can often make or break a business. If the prospect meets any of the following criteria then it is qualified as a valid lead and passed down to "you" the customer. Buy now. WebCold Calling Scripts for Your Cleaning Business | Janitorial Training and Resources for cleaning companies Cold Calling Scripts for Your Cleaning Business home Sales & WebJanitorial Appointment Setting and Lead Generation Services. Telphone sales scripts that work are chock full of specifics and concise. Dont let it be you. WebBy showing your companys value and explaining your appointment process, you can help to overcome any objections before they even come up, but if the caller still does show a sort of objection such as scheduling issues or wanting to call back, the call handler must be prepared for those, too. The script for this type of campaign should be concise and to the point, focusing on the benefits of your product or You choose words with less impact and squander time. Tell them up front that you will be thrilled if down the road they think of you. Plus, the skill sets of callers dont typically allow for flexibility with sales scripts templates. WebSample Call Center Script: Janitorial Company Greg Andrews Consulting, may I help you? Using The Janitorial Center for your Appointment Setting and Lead Generation helps commercial cleaning and/or janitorial companies increase salesthrough cold calling, generating quality prospect's, and Setting Qualified Appointments. w}2AI$ RI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$l$>I't!W}2w*I $I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JfI3;wOw* We do not outsource ANY of our calling to other countries! My Janitorial Services Script Hey r/sales My short story is that I'm doing appointment setting and on site quotes part time for a commercial cleaning company while I finish school (was working in ad-tech before I had Keep up on the always evolving janitorial industry and latest technology. WebYou'll Get All Of These Battle-Tested Janitorial Sales Scripts! And the Roadmap to Hiring Success is helping cleaning companies improve their employee turnover rates! WebOur team of 60 skilled appointment setters are highly effective at generating face to face sales appointments for a variety of service-based businesses across America and Canada. True, but there is less flexibility in the front of the sales script path than there is in the middle or toward the end of the phone script path. 2. Top producers will vary their script approach when selling. If there is doubt in their mind as to what you want them to do, they will be confused and the answer will always be no. WebAppointment setting services are used by innumerable industries because they are a tried and true method of bringing in new business. Can you tell me what youre looking for? Adobe d "")""""""),))))),222222;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; %%2%##%2;2.,,.2;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; y" ? Not all the successful sales scripts are exactly the same. WebLetter Template: 1. Our customer service representatives will extend the same level of professionalism and care that Join Pro Membership Here Too few qualified appointments or meetings set with low-probability low-value suspects will have your salespeople closing bad deals. endstream endobj startxref The Pro and Con of This Phone Sales Scripting Format. w}2AI$ RI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$l$>I't!W}2w*I $I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JfI3;wOw* w}2AI$ RI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$l$>I't!W}2w*I $I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JRI$I$$I)I$JfI3;wOw* It is a bit softer script structure than telling someone you want to meet to try to sell them something. Can you tell me what youre looking for? Dear [Mention the name of the Recipient], You are hereby informed that you have been selected as a Janitor in our organization [mention the name of the organization].