Ooooh-ooh 1/8 inch (3.2mm) white border around each design. Oh, I'm so sorry I Don't Really Wanna Do The Work Today is a memorable lyric from the musical Firebringer that grew popular online after a live recording of the show was released. You've done fallen out of love with your 9-to-5 and you can't get over the way your boss treats you like he (or she) does. Please try again. And try to help ourselves to understand Rise up and rock on. })(); Decorate and personalize laptops, windows, and more. Using your mobile phone camera - scan the code below and download the Kindle app. I've scrubbed toilets, sliced bagels and made sandwich art, er, I mean subs, thankfully not all at the same time. Crappy jobs. : // var opts = { There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. At least we'd like to think it is. You can also follow her on Facebook here. That is, after you brush up your resume and alert your references, you know, just to be prepared. No one eat that!SMELLY-BALLS:When I'm not kicking ass, I sit and stare at the grassAnd let the time pass to find out how it growsTRIBE (spoken):And?SMELLY-BALLS:I still don't knowTRIBE (spoken):Oh.SMELLY-BALLS (spoken):I still don't know!SCHWOOPSIE & CHORN:We've been watching our shadows everydayWe notice when the sky is cloudy they go awayWe're trying to explainDUCKER:What could they be?These dark spirits that follow us?No matter how fast we runThey are trying to swallow us! Oh you dont want to? Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them. 1.2K Likes, 41 Comments. By The meme originated on Vine [Jemilla, spoken . This is the dawn , Independently published (December 23, 2021), Language Super WarmPlush Microfiber Blanket Which Is Best For Winter Camping, Backpacking Or For Use In An Air Condition Room. I gotta eat everything to find out what tastes good 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Select a location to see product availability, I Don't Really Wanna Do The Work Today - I Don't Wanna Do The Work Today! If you can't afford to take that job and shove it, shake it off with a battle cry that really sticks it to the man. The show ran from July 6th to August 7th, 2016 in Chicago, Illinois. I know its hard to just work with no play But Zazzalil and the rest dont want to do the work. Sorry, there was a problem loading this page. Keeri, did you choreograph this and teach everyone? Skin-Friendly Material--I Don'T Really Wanna Do The Work Today - I Don'T Wanna Do The Work Today! There's just not time for singing and dancing right now. : This world is what we make of it together Okay, alright Its okay, its okay Sorry to be a buzzkill here, but yes, you are gonna work for some soul-sucking jerk. Flannel Fleece Blanket Utilizes 100% Microfiber Polyester Fabric All Layers To Last For Long Use And Provides Fade Resist And Stain Better Than Others Like Blanket Cotton.Our Fleece Blanket Brings You More Breathable And Lightweight Feeling Than Regular Cotton Blanket Throw To Keep Your Body Warm.I Don'T Really Wanna Do The Work Today - I Don'T Wanna Do The Work Today! You know what, everyone? Heads-up: This song is loaded with so many swears, it's not even close to SFW. (Spoken) Don't eat that! (Spoken) Aw, come on Jemilla, you know we're just messing with you! GO VOTE. Bonus: You can wear ""bout nothin'," except for during video meetings. JEMILLA:We got work to doWe got work to doZAZZALIL:I don't really wanna do the work todayI don't really wanna do the work todayI don't really wanna do the work todayI don't wanna do the work todayTRIBE:I don't really wanna do the work todayI don't really wanna do the work todayI don't really wanna do the work todayI don't wanna do the work todayZAZZALIL: (KEERI, SMELLY-BALLS:)Just figured out how to move, how to sing, how to groove(I don't really wanna do the work today)(I don't really wanna do the work today)And now you're telling me, I gotta work today(I don't really wanna do the work today)(I don't wanna do the work today)You know that feeling when you find a thing that blows your mind(I don't really wanna do the work today)(I don't really wanna do the work today)And next thing you know they wanna take it away(I don't really wanna do the work today)(I don't wanna do the work today)TRIBE: (SCHWOOPSIE, EMBERLY:)Yeah, but you heard what Jemilla said(I know, I know, I know)You gotta work to get ahead(Our people have to grow)TRIBE: (JEMILLA:)We gotta harness our pride((spoken) Thank you. . double S in a fun song, so when he or she hears it, "the whole world will know" they're a "fool." The clip from the musical spread widely on video-sharing sites, with people remarking how they found it relatable. Working Dont Wanna Work GIF SD GIF HD GIF MP4. With the gift of a greater mind Or maybe they'll motivate you to become your own boss, an entrepreneur. I Dont Really Wanna Do The Work Today. Election Day! No one can force, degrade or control you -- unless you let them -- and you WILL be victorious. Aw, come on, Jemilla, you know were just messing with ya! I still dont know [JEMILLA] Alright now listen girls, let me reiterate I know it's hard to just work with no play I hope we all understand the importance of what we do And that this world is full of obstacles we . ILL NEVER FORGET THIS original sound - Tlagail. Pompom Fringe Design --Our Fuzzy Throw Blanket Adopts A Pompom Fringe Design That Provides A Unique Decorative And Chic Look With Your Room, Which Gives You Different Senses Of Softness To Keep To Warm. We gotta work to get ahead! Unable to add item to List. "Let it go. Run! 2007-2023 Literally Media Ltd. original sound - Matt. It's time that the fat cats had a heart attack." She has also written for Government Technology magazine, LA Yoga magazine,theLowell Sunnewspaper, HealthCentral.com, PsychCentral.com and the former U.S. I sit and stare at the grass Related: 11 Strong Signs You're About to Be Canned. Dont eat that! 2007-2023 And? : yeah!) Songs from Musical: Firebringer the Musical LyricsWe Got Work to Do Lyrics Firebringer the Musical, Firebringer the Musical LyricsSYNOPSISFireWe Are People NowWe Got Work to DoWhat If?Welcome to the Stone AgeJust a TasteThe Night Belongs to SnarlInto the NightThe Night Belongs to UsClimate ChangeJemilla's LamentPaint MeOuch My ButtBackfireTogetherChornFinale (Make the Most of It), Copyright