Dining options are also close by, with a McDonald's restaurant only 1.1 miles away and a Starbucks cafe situated 10.6 miles from the property. Short term stays are welcome We require a minimum of a 30-day stay for our respite care services. The facilities were very nice. About Experienced Executive Director with a demonstrated history of working in the . Weve built relationships with a number of care facilities and providers so we can be confident that youre able to receive the precise care you need, right when you need it. This delightful property offers exceptional care and medical services tailored to meet the unique needs of each resident, ensuring a comfortable and supportive environment for all. I would always bring her a meal or snacks, which was greatly appreciated. The kitchens in the rooms are very small. He does the bowling activity, and he says that he helps set the pins up. Hampton Manor provides assisted living and memory care services for those with Alzheimer's or other dementia. Hampton Manor of Holly, MI is a Build Senior Living development. If a family's total income is less than the family's threshold, then that family and every individual in it is considered in poverty. Our residents stay engaged, connected, active and healthy, and our dedicated team of caregivers . Your truly local advisor will guide you from the first step of your senior living journey to the day you settle into your new home. In addition to its comprehensive care services, Hampton Manor Assisted Living offers a variety of non-care services that contribute to the overall quality of life for residents. They have a sitting area and everything. Hampton Manor Assisted Living is licensed by the state of California. What is the ratio of caregivers to residents? They served breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The Activity Director has worked very hard through Covid-19 to keep us all connected using zoom and window visits. And if you compare it to some of the other places, the price is reasonable. They advertised a lot on Facebook. Census Bureau uses a set of money income thresholds that vary by family size and composition to determine who is in poverty. You could sit out there when the weather is nice. Even their companion rooms have the illusion of privacy. The staff is friendly, kind, very nurturing, and very professional. HE ENJOYS THE FOOD, THE ATMOSPHERE, AND EVERYONE WHO WORKS THERE. And of course, the private rooms are very nice. Textures, colors, furniture and decorative pieces impress spiritual wellness, and our floor plan is laid out in a way to encourage a sense of community and a feeling of belonging. Cost details are provided for free, just fill out your information below to see starting costs for all communities! Current Opening. While age varies, in general, our residents are in their mid-80s. They have a beautiful kitchen and an outside atrium. They do some activities, and they do like a stress management type thing for Alzheimer's. Allow us to assist you with your medication, laundry, housekeeping, personal needs, or any other tasks you may need. Seniorly recommends staying in close touch with both parents and staff. They were easy to communicate with. Hampton Manor Assisted Living provides seniors with a comfortable, safe, and enjoyable community in which to ourish. The design of the rooms was nice. It was very much like my mom's place. Caring.com is a leading online destination for caregivers seeking information and support as they care for aging parents, spouses, and other loved ones. To see them all click the button below. My mom often has her hair and makeup on earrings too . Efficiency meets feng shui with a harmoniously balanced space for memory care residents. He has lost most of his short-term memory. EXCLUSIVE LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP Price* With this offer, you'll have savings ranging from $56,000-$72,000. I saw the clients there interacting with the staff, and I saw them interacting with each other. And YES it's free with no obligations or hidden fees. Hampton Manor at 24th Road is a beautiful assisted living community with 42 apartments located in southeast Ocala. By using our website, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. MADISON TWP. Offers Assisted Living and Independent Living. Once approved, you can expect to see your review on our website in 1-2 business days. My son has a little dog, which we've trained to be a service dog, and we wanted her to be able to be with him, and that was possible there. At Hampton Manor of Shelby we dedicate ourselves to make you feel right at home, while providing you with the assistance you need and deserve. var js, tjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; var _tip = _tip || []; When it comes to senior living, quality of life is just as important as the quality of care. The rooms were beautiful too. It was not locked at one of the places I viewed; the door wasn't even shut. When needed, our team assists with medication, laundry, housekeeping, personal needs . Our senior communities are family-friendly with open common spaces, a theatre, a reservable dining area for parties, and various programs, events, and gatherings perfect for entertaining family members. 20 Senior Living Management jobs available in Belle River, MI on Indeed.com. 1906 Skyline Blvd, Cape Coral, FL 33991 (941) 237-0622[emailprotected], Copyright 2021 Hampton Manor | Designed by iTechEra Solutions, Quality of Care and Luxury Living meets an Independence Lifestyle. While visiting her I noticed that the facility was always clean, the sitting area was spacious and comfortable (not to mention also nicely decorated). Learn what goes into board and care home costs. The staff is great. Your Seniorly advisor will help you and your family finalize your decision and even support you with all the logistics of preparing to move. The attentive staff goes above and beyond to create a nurturing and comfortable environment for all residents. Assisted Living Memory Care. For those who want all the benefits of living independently, but without the worry of maintenance, chores, or even cooking, For older adults who value their independence, but need some assistance with daily activities. We have 3 primary models of apartments available, Studio, 1 Bedroom, and 2 Bedroom. The material on this site is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for legal, financial, professional, or medical advice or diagnosis or treatment. Seniorly is not responsible for any errors regarding the information displayed on this website. I was very impressed with that. Pet Friendly, Activity Center, Beauty & Barber, Social Outings, Parking . such as Assisted Living Communities, Nursing Homes, or Senior Centers. Residents are encouraged to maintain maximum independence with 24-hour personnel available to provide assistance. I MYSELF DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEIR SALARIES ARE, BUT FOR ALL THE WORK , CARING, AND COMPASSION I HAVE SEEN, THEY ALL NEED A RAISE! The food is so delicious. They had one-bedrooms and two bedrooms, and they had walk-in showers. My great aunt has been there for almost 2 months now and she loves it there! Hampton Manor has been family owned and operated for over 30 years. There isnt enough to be said about a company that takes the time to pay attention and provide the community with such amazing service. Watch this video tour of our studio model. if(d.getElementById(id)) { return; } It was finally 48hrs until our move-in date, movers booked, out of town relatives on the way, the the facility called and said they had to cancel our contract. The residents were happy, and the place was clean. Our team is trained in delivering compassionate care to engage with our residents where they are. https://d13iq96prksfh0.cloudfront.net/cdn/photos/138803/730x450%23.jpeg. Our community provides each resident with open, comfortable spaces and floor plans. My mom moved into Hampton Manor of Shelby. Local connections mean local insight, experience and information - that's why Seniorly has the largest network of independent business owners to guide you and your family. I feel like she's working hard to get her clients and the caregiver the best care that they can do. It felt more like a hotel. They do some activities, and they do like a stress management type thing for Alzheimer's. Hampton Manor Assisted Living at 24th Road 1500 SE 24th Rd, Ocala, FL, 34471. Call today to inquire about special rates! I cant say enough good. This exquisite building boasts 34,000 square feet, containing 43 elegant apartments. The dining area and the food are good, and my mom easts her food. We went to Hampton Manor 24th Road. Ann is the main chef and she knocks it out of the park daily. We her family have the support from the entire team here so we can rest assured she is being taken care of. These include housekeeping and linen services, scheduled daily activities, community-sponsored events, and move-in coordination to ensure a smooth transition into the community. Nestled within Taylor, MI Hampton Manor serves its residents by providing a safe and enjoyable country club-style senior living community. Caring.com is a leading online destination for caregivers seeking information and support as they care for aging parents, spouses, and other loved ones. This is from a person that is very hard to please if you don't believe me you can ask one of her four ex husbands. Caring.com is a leading online destination for caregivers seeking information and support as they care for aging parents, spouses, and other loved ones. We are a private pay community. Trenton Senior Living Options. A copy of a bill would be an example of appropriate proof of residence. I called and the woman that answered was courteous and put me on the phone with Ashley the Director who made me feel at ease and comforta After driving around looking at different assisted living facilities I drove past Hampton Manor. Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care. Seniorly's Arthur Bretschneider draws on his industry experience to bring you this downloadable Healthy Aging Handbook. The new homemade Smore cheesecake dessert is my daughter and I's favorite! Please ask a Seniorly Local Advisor about whether Hampton Manor of Bedford is pet-friendly. Our professional staff is carefully selected to provide the best possible care every day. Creating Meaningful Connections with others while enjoying the Quality of Care you Deserve! My brother says the food is very good. The food is good and she enjoys it. They answered a lot of my questions. The staff is friendly, kind, very nurturing, and very professional. I visited Hampton Manor 24th Road for my mom. It truly is a community where you and your loved ones will feel right at home. What an amazing place! At Hampton Manor, we treat every resident the way we would want our loved ones to be treated. Hampton Manor Assisted Living & Memory Care in Taylor, MI. There are currently no reviews here for this, We think you might like these nearby communities. For the first time she actually was happy to be somewhere besides home!! They kind of kept an eye on you. When it comes to senior living, quality of life is just as important as the quality of care. For seniors who need some help with daily activities and want a supportive community thats active, social, and engaging. Apartments designed for seniors who want to live a lifestyle free from the worries of home maintenance, meal planning, and security. I was impressed with the whole feel of the place. Enjoy the care free Manor Senior Living lifestyle with no hidden costs. Hampton Manor 24th Road is the one that I'm going with for my friend. We would be honored to join you in this next chapter of life. (734) 807-5800. Do Not Sell My Personal Information Control Your Information Copyright 2007-2023 Caring, LLC All Rights Reserved. enjoy. Do Not Sell My Personal Information Control Your Information Copyright 2007-2023 Caring, LLC All Rights Reserved. This apartment offers two private bedrooms, a living room with attached kitchenette, and a large bathroom with walk-in or roll-in shower. From your first moment through our grand foyer, its easy to see that Hampton Manor of Shelby is far from ordinary. They were getting ready to play games. At Hampton Manor Premier Assisted Living in Dundee, we take pride in our senior living community and services. The soups and juices served seemed to be watered down a great deal. Other than the food, it seemed like a fairly nice place to stay. They do a lot of things. It was very nice, but it was just too expensive for what we were looking for for my mom. After driving around looking at different assisted living facilities I drove past Hampton Manor. I felt very comfortable. Preparing and serving snacks. It reminded me of a retro 50s kind of feel. 22125 Van Horn Rd, Woodhaven, MI 48183. Our residences enable local seniors to live an abundant worry-free life, cared for and tended to, all while remaining in the community they love and call home. 03. The warm and welcoming atmosphere at Hampton Manor . What is the average age of residents in assisted living? I just like the people there. tjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, tjs); My mother is in Hampton Manor. Your monthly costs at Hampton Manor of Bedford will vary depending on room type and the level of care needed. When we were there, they had a group playing bingo. Please ask a Seniorly Local Advisor about whether Hampton Manor Assisted Living is pet-friendly. They won awards for their signature sauces and spices and I think that's very neat with diet being so important. 04. Hampton Manor of Hamburg is a senior living provider in Whitmore Lake, Michigan that offers residents Assisted Living and Independent Living. She told us that they're rebuilding the cafeteria or dinner room, and doing some remodeling, and that's good. Believe me if she can find something to complain about she would be all over me about it. If you leave a review without contact information, we may remove it. Yes, Hampton Manor of Bedford offers memory care for residents diagnosed with Alzheimer's or other dementia. Your monthly costs at Hampton Manor Assisted Living will vary depending on room type and the level of care needed. 11. Watch this video from one of our many other locations to see what life at Hampton Manor is like. Our focus is on caring for the generation that . I felt comfortable with Tabitha. I made weekly visits to my neighbor, whom stayed at Hampton Manor, Located in Ocala, Florida. What type of training do caregivers complete? Our staffing ratio is variable depending on the number of residents we have residing with us at any given time. The employees were kind and helpful. Hampton Manor Assisted Living is a small, cozy community located in the charming city of Hemet, California. Small community all on one floor. (4 reviews) Add a review. They were doing what they could to keep people there stimulated. I will recommend this place to others who are looking for a place for themselves or their loved ones. This is the name that is displayed with your review, I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident, How to Choose an Assisted Living Facility, Assisted Living in Farmington Hills, Michigan, Memory Care in Sterling Heights, Michigan, Independent Living in Southfield, Michigan, 11 Signs It Might Be Time for Assisted Living. I visited her during meal times one a few occasions. Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living? I didn't have any food, so we just peeked in and saw the dining room. The ability to accommodate residents in the early, middle and late stages of the disease. Build Senior Living LLC of Flushing, Michigan, has submitted a zoning application to build Hampton Manor of St. Clair County, an assisted living and memory care facility, on a 19.97-acre site at . To update pricing and information click here to claim this community. They have preaching in the church and Bible studies. Hampton Manor of Shelbys memory care facilities are for residents who are cognitively confused or find themselves in the various stages of dementia. The design of the rooms was nice. Discover crucial neighborhood insights from reputable sources like, 44% of population is 50+ years old, 28% is 65+ years old. They're very attractive. The cost of the assisted living community at Prestige Manor starts at a monthly rate of $1,740 to $7,200. Located minutes from Stony Creek Metropark, Hampton Manor of Shelby Senior Living offers city sophistication surrounded by year-round scenic beautywith bountiful fruit orchards, forests, hills, hiking trails, golf courses and spectacular fall foliage. There is a male nurse who takes good care of the medication. Do Not Sell My Personal Information Control Your Information Copyright 2007-2023 Caring, LLC All Rights Reserved. Have your pick of our spacious apartments, and secure the best move-in rates available. Hampton Manor. We went to Hampton Manor 24th Road. The information above has not been verified or approved by the owner or operator. There was a lot of interaction, and the staff members were calling them by name. Do Not Sell My Personal Information Control Your Information Copyright 2007-2023 Caring, LLC All Rights Reserved. I would give it five stars. The facility was like a big circle that they would be walking in and I just think my mom would have a difficult time with that because the residents are allowed to roam free. The rooms looked fine; she showed us two different room styles. Hampton Manor of Bedford is a verified community. We are proudly family owned and operated and have been in business for over 30 years. Also, she said her morning meds were always late. Hampton Manor of Shelby assisted living services area is ideal for residents that would like to maintain their independence but need assistance in activities of daily living. The place itself wasn't bad. Not to be negative or derogatory, but Hampton is the last one on my list. Hampton Manor at 24th Road is fully licensed for extended congregate care, which provides extended nursing services not available in a standard assisted living facility. The staff is friendly, kind, very nurturing, and very professional. https://d13iq96prksfh0.cloudfront.net/cdn/photos/341647/730x450%23.png. Seniorly can help explain what a checklist is used for and why to use it. Your Seniorly advisor will help you and your family finalize your decision and even support you with all the logistics of preparing to move. New construction specials available for a limited time! 51831 Van Dyke Avenue Shelby Township, MI 48315(586) 933-5594. It was really, really pretty. Thats why at Hampton Manor of Shelby we take immense pride in considering all of our residents as a part of our family, so they always feel welcome, taken care of, and entertained at our communities. About Hampton Manor 24th Road in Ocala, Florida. The dining room looks like a restaurant. I felt like if we chose them, my mom would be in good hands and I felt like they would go above and beyond to make sure the person was happy. She has wonderful care and the rooms are beautiful! At Hampton Manor of Shelby, there are no compromises or hidden surprises when it comes to living life to the fullest. Do Not Sell My Personal Information Control Your Information Copyright 2007-2023 Caring, LLC All Rights Reserved. The dedicated staff is committed to ensuring the well-being of each resident by offering a wide range of care services, such as transportation arrangements for medical appointments, coordination with health care providers, medication management, and assistance with activities of daily living. }(document, 'script', 'ti-js')); CONTACT US. Welcome to Hampton Manor at 24th Road, a assisted-living community located in Ocala, Florida. We have a nurse either in the community or on-call 24-hours a day. Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living? Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe! Hampton Manor is a premier assisted living and memory care community. Earthwork clearing, grubbing, top soil, tree removal, and erosion control are all 100% Whatever you need for your family member, consider it to be done in a professional and timely manner. She was not sure if she would like it there. And YES it's free with no obligations or hidden fees. Where Quality of Care and Luxury Living meets an Independence Lifestyle that you call home. We understand this transition can be a difficult one, let us help walk you through the options. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. All of the residents were having a good time, sitting around playing games. Im so grateful and happy we chose Bay City comfort Care. The wooded site at 9301 Patterson Ave., beside Maybeury Elementary School and the Tuckahoe Family YMCA, is being pitched for an assisted living and memory care . Our memory care program focuses on providing the care needed for residents to maintain a healthy and engaged life filled with meaning. Cost details are provided for free, just fill out your information below to see starting costs for all communities! By using our website, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. A supervised and secured community designed to support engagement and quality of life for residents living with dementia. Yes, we do. (function(d,s,id){ At Hampton Manor we strive to provide the same loving care we would to our own family members. 2. Our residences enable local seniors to live an abundant worry-free life, cared for and tended to, all while remaining in the community they love and call home. The place is set up in a square with all of the residents' rooms around the square. The rooms have sliding glass doors going outside. The starting price at Hampton Manor Assisted Living is $5,194 per month. They were very friendly. Our mission is to provide our residents with the comfort and support they deserve . }(document, 'script', 'ti-js')); The Seniorly Estimate is an estimated monthly price based on the local average costs at other communities in the area and what typical communities of the same size offer in services. 1906 Skyline Blvd, Cape Coral, FL 33991 (941) 237-0622[emailprotected], Copyright 2021 Hampton Manor | Designed by iTechEra Solutions, Quality of Care and Luxury Living meets an Independence Lifestyle, 24-hour access to trained caring associates, Luxurious apartments with spacious bathrooms, Diverse activities program designed to enhance daily living, Climate-controlled air conditioning and heating. It felt safe and secure because everything had keypads, which was good. 18401 15 Mile Rd, Clinton Township, MI 48035. For seniors who need some help with daily activities and want a supportive community thats active, social, and engaging. They don't look like a jail cells with two single beds. They have different sizes of rooms from one person to two bedroom. As a Build Senior Living development this property and its team are held to the highest standards of excellence. At Hampton Manor, residents can relax in a beautiful courtyard, or one of the multiple common areas designed for use. With the trusted advice of your Seniorly advisor, you'll know exactly what to look for when you tour. I can call the administrator 24/7 with concerns and he is always responsive and professional. I love you ladies to death and I know my Aunt Esther will too. Assistance with medication administration is done by certified medication aides. The staff is friendly and always ready to help. We had been working with this facility for months to move my mother with Alzheimer's in. Give more details to improve the helpfulness of your review. 1 (947) 225-2999. The company not only has an assisted living hall, but it also has a memory care unit specialized for any person who needs more . what a blessing to have such a beautiful,well run facility here in Bay City. OR This is the name that is displayed with your review, I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident, Nursing Services Are An Additional Charge, How to Choose an Assisted Living Facility, Independent Living in Jacksonville, Florida, 8 Things to Do When You First Learn Your Loved One Has Alzheimer's, 10 Signs It Might Be Time for Memory Care, 8 Red Flags That an Alzheimer's Caregiver Needs a Break, Memory Care Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask, How to Find the Alzheimer's Care Facility That is Right for You, A secure environment to reduce elopement, while allowing healthy wandering, Design features to facilitate easy navigation and reduce anxiety.