5 girls, in Salyer, Weighing in at 93 pounds at 3 1/3 years old. We rescued our Derby Girl from Alabama, she was abandoned tied to a tree in the woods at 3 months old. She has lots of hair, a thick double coat, a plume type tail, and the feathers on her legs. Loved this article! I have a beautiful Great Pyrenees mix her dad is Great Pyrenees her mom is Shepherd/Lab mixed which are 3 great breeds!!! These two are the best dogs weve ever had the joy of being part of our family. And in the United States, the majority of dogs are obese. We love him and he loves us. $299. Because of this, its important to learn how to reduce the risk and also identify symptoms so you can get help as soon as possible. He's very stubborn and has all the traits of the Pyrenees that I've read upon I love him to death now I think I'll get him a DNA test done. Thank you for stopping by to comment and share your story about your pup! She is hands down the best dog I have ever had! Combing through prospective new owners. Great Pyrenees Boxer Mix shed anything from a modest amount to a lot. Nonetheless, this fact does not exclude the possibility of training them. Nail trims once or twice monthly are usually enough to keep them from growing too long. Thanks for the comment, Glenda! I will deliver this guy to the right potential owner within reasonable travel or arrange to meet. She has all the Pyrenees characteristics with the exception of being short hair like a Boxer. We are not sure her passed life of what she has gone through. This hybrid is known for his incredible loyalty. One quick swipe of their tail can clear a table. A large breed produced from, Breeds: Great Pyrenees and Labrador Retriever, Breeds: Great Pyrenees and German Shepherd, The Poodle remains a very popular breed to, The Pyrenees Pit is a powerful, impressive, Breeds: Great Pyrenees and Anatolian Shepherd, Best Dog Foods For Great Pyrenees: Puppies, Adults & Seniors, 25 Dumbest Dog Breeds & Why They Are Smarter Than You Think, Labrador Retriever Mixes: 51 Different Lab Crossbreeds, African Dog Breeds: 11 Canines That Come From Africa. Sounds like an amazing dog Carol! Nonetheless, its considerably more cost-effective to adopt a Great Pyrenees Boxer mix than to purchase one from a breeder. Smart, patient, calm all describe the Great Pyrenees breed, which is why they're such a popular choice to mix with other canines. A Great Pyrenees Boxer mix may peacefully settle down to play with a Pomeranian after roughhousing with a Great Dane. This mix likes to be made a priority in their family. Gemini is up to date with her shots and dewormer and is ready to leave for her forever home on May 2nd. While both the Anatolian Shepherd and Great Pyrenees are bred to guard livestock, mixing the two is actually quite unusual. Although a mixed-breed dog can sometimes be healthier than a purebred dog, its not a guarantee. The Poodle remains a very popular breed to mix with other dogs so, of course, we have a Great Pyrenees and Poodle mix for you. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This mixed breed is a cross between an Great Pyrenees and another breed of canine. I found this website as I was looking for info on GP mixes. The Great Weilernees combines the Rottweiler and the Great Pyrenees. Thanks for stopping by to share! She has more Pyrenees genes, just slightly smaller with mostly reddish-blond fur, mostly white legs, and a white mane. He just turned 9 and is perfectly healthy. He will be a loyal and loving companion! As a breed, Chinese Shar-Peis are considered to be loving, cautious, and faithful. The vet told me to keep her a month and if no one claimed her we would probably be okay to give her a home. He is a Catahoula Great Pyrenees mix. Germanees may sound like a funny name, but this mix between a German Shepherd and a Great Pyrenees is no laughing matter. I couldn't resist adopting them. Ear checks weekly with careful cleanings as needed can help prevent ear infections. Thank you for the info we have read so far. Their coat colors will range, but youll likely end up with a mix of coat colors, mostly from their Aussie parent. The Great Pyrenees is known as a loving yet fierce protector of their families. It is important to note they can become destructive if left under-stimulated. I have a 10-month-old Great Pyrenees. The Great Pytriever, Meet the giant Great Pyredane. There are many misconceptions about Pit Bulls, but they are very sweet in the proper environment. He is the light of our lives! I have a Great Pyrenees supposedly mixed with a Border Collie, but he doesn't really look like a "Great Collie". We gave them a forever home. But I will swear the best dog I ever had was my Great Pyrenees. I'm sure she will be a wonderful addition! Great Pyrenees Boxer Puppies Does not have a cookie face, black around her eyes, and around her ears along the edge. $500. Great Pyrenees Boxer mixes range in size from tiny to medium, and they're just as stunning as you'd expect. looks like a rottie, mini dane, sits and guards like a pyrenees. He weighs 130 pounds and is the sweetest dog I have ever had. This means the Pyredoodle will be quite large, generally maturing around 100 pounds. Thanks for sharing, Ralph! Great Pyrenees / Black Mouth Cur. If I could I'd go with him! If anything else, they give other dogs the strength of a guard dog. You also want to be aware of any potential quirks you should be prepared for in a Great Pyrenees Mix. Her name is Lanie Bear and shes 9 y/o. However, the Border Collie Pyrenees has been known to be quite stubborn and therefore will require consistent dedicated training to master certain commands. Help truly loves our grandchildren and i think he thinks he is one of the kids when they come over. Lancaster Puppies advertises puppies for sale in PA, as well as Ohio, Indiana, New York and other states. I want to know if you can tell me where I can buy or adopt, Great Pyrenees Saint Bernard I'm thinking Newfoundland Hound and Pyrenees. This mix is perfect for someone thats looking for a dog thats slightly bigger than an Australian Shepherd, yet smaller than a Great Pyrenees. Hercules (aptly named) is very sweet to anyone he has met before - he loves his stuffed animals and will bring one as a gift to anyone who enters our house. Ezra - Great Pyrenees Puppy for Sale in winesburg, OH. She has the double dew claws like the GP. I have a Great Pyrenees / Box Heeler. This mix can also be somewhat territorial. If you socialize them early, expect a very large, but happy and boisterous pup. Thanks for stopping by to comment! Known as the Anatolian Pyrenees, this massive pup is very mellow and does well with children of all ages. Dogs of these species have the potential to be sociable, but individual temperaments vary widely. Great Pyrenees is slightly bigger and more likely to roam, while the Maremma Sheepdog requires a little more grooming, is more active and more prone to boredom. Long walk early every morning is quick paced to get to investigation point to point. She has thick fur medium length and a tail that curls up. The accidental breeder was going to dispose of the puppies from his chocolate lab. Just as they could inherit none of the conditions common to their parents, they could inherit some or all of them. Love your site. Thank you for rescuing and giving Klondike his best life! The Great Pytriever mixes the Golden Retriever and the Great Pyrenees. Loves to paddle boarding, She will ride with me on the board, snowshoeing, hiking, cross-country skiing with me. California. The Boxer Beagle mix can pick up commands and behavior naturally when adapting to constant training. Her ears looked bigger when she was young, but they seemed to never grow, so they are very small now. She was born here at home with me and I could not bear to let her go. I love her so much even though she's so stubborn! The Germanees goes by a few other names like the Shepnese and Shep Py. While its easy to let this cute breed get away with a lot, we highly recommend consistent training and firm leadership. So far she loves cats and all animals. This makes them an excellent watch and guard dog, but they should be properly trained and socialized to make sure they can tell the difference between friend and foe. They sport a regal, weatherproof double coat that comes in a striking shade of white. My neighbor just posted the msg below yesterday. Hi, Im Trudy Regnier in Willis off I-45 north. We appreciate you taking the time to talk through your experience with your mix! Thanks for stopping by to comment! They form a unique connection with their people and the world, and their loss would be deeply felt. Found 5 week old Great Pyredane puppies at a time when grieving for our Great Danes passing. The only price to be paid is a good and loving home. and looks all Anatolian Shepard. Can you please tell me what they call this mix? She is also very good for me and my PTSD. These canines are head to heap attention and adoration onto you. It was the best thing we did for our Pyrador. Children of all ages should be taught proper pet protocol before interacting with dogs of any kind, and adults should always be present to avoid any unwanted biting or pulling of ears or tails. Plus, they love having a quiet time within the house and enjoying a foreseeable, systematic routine. Is under belly has dark spots on his skin. In no circumstances should a dog, no matter how tame, be left alone with a youngster. Her tail curls over and has a black fur area about in the middle of the tail. Boxer-Great Pyrenees Mix Litter of 4 Puppies FOR SALE near LAUREL, Indiana, USA. If they refuse, go on to another breeder. I have a pyrador, (75% pyrenees, 25% black lab) she's my first dog and she's difficult when it comes to tething, much more hyper than most dogs at 8 weeks old that's for sure. Today we're taking a look at 15 fantastic Boxer mixes - share your favorite in the comments! 1 1/2yrs old now. In an instant, the Great Pyrenees Boxer may be a cuddly lapdog and a vigilant watchdog in the next. She is a very big dog (100+ lbs) & doesnt care much for play. And apart from their striking appearance, the Great Pyrenees Boxer mix dogs are recognized for their pleasant nature. She is so well mannered and will do everything I tell her, except "Come" HaHa. Mutts are great dogs. These dogs are enormous in both size and personality and are currently the 66th most popular purebred companion canine (out of 196 breeds) in the United States. In terms of coat color, this mix can come in colors like black, white, and fawn. First, you might want to look at what kind of fur is most likely to be hypoallergenic. Thinks she a lap dog, and very loyal. A regular exercise routine is imperative. If they feel understimulated, this breed has been known to get themselves into mischief, so keeping a consistent exercise routine will be important. Cara is now 6 months old and as tall as our 2-year-old Pyrador. The Pyrador loves children and can be protective of their family. The Great Pyrenees is a breed that we have found to be worth it's (very heavy) weight in gold! Cute Doberman Pinscher/Boxer mix puppies- 8 weeks old. Harsh treatment may trigger its aggressive response. If given love, attention, and stimulation, the Pyrenees Husky will be amiable and devoted, making them a wonderful option for dynamic families! what I thought was a GP in January 2022. Provided this proper structure, the Great Bernese is an affectionate breed that will make a great family companion. Thanks for commenting! She can smell the neighbors nonspaded wolf husky mix. He's a wonderfully sweet dog that likes other dogs and cats. These are my 2 fave breeds & I've been around large dogs all my life. Can't say I've seen or heard of a new name for this unique cross. The Australian Pyrenees is an excellent family companion. Please verify all information with the seller. There is no right or wrong method to raise a Great Pyrenees Boxer mix. Dexter is a rescue. Lola - Great Pyrenees Puppy for Sale in winesburg, OH. This is helpful for those who love Great Danes but are concerned about their difficulties with separation. Paul. Website Logo, Web Layout, and all pictures and text are copyright 2014-2018 by Online Advertising LLC, with all rights reserved. She is lively and wants to play a perfect pet for a family. He has been on a fresh food, lightly cooked, high protein diet that includes fresh fruit and vegetables. They are heavy shedders year-round. Call or text today to adopt! Its coat attracts everything, and it brings it all within. Great Pyrenees pups need loving homes. Yes we had to deal with lots of hair, brushing, walking, sitting with a 125 pounder on your lab, and having them jump on our bed when there was a storm, and having to walk around them at the house, they always want to be where you are. Maltipoo Maltese Poodle Puppies Maria Flores. He is beautiful though. Their size, however, may not be great for families with young kids. They love children and pupping around on the farm! These pups as purebreds can get quite large, so it sounds like yours is on the right track. Last Updated on April 18, 2023 . Great Pyrenees are affectionate and confident dogs that were developed to guard flocks. Great Pyrenees boxer mix is a hybrid breed and hybrid breeds usually live longer than the parent breeds. $300. Thanks for stopping by to comment! Jemima. Feel free to . The average life span of great Pyrenees is 10 to 12 years and the life span of boxer is also 10 to 12 years. I just can't say enough good things about this mix. Dog crates can be fairly expensive, but not every dog owner will want to use one. We provide advertising for dog breeders, puppy sellers, and other pet lovers offering dogs and puppies for sale. The Aussie Pyrenees mix does have some herding instincts, but these can be subsided with proper exercise and training. Obviously, one parent was a red heeler and she will nip your heels if u don't let her out quick enough. Because of the Saint Pyrenees massive size, we do not recommend them for those who live in apartments or small spaces. This breed isnt recommended for families with kids, due to their size and temperaments. This canine is very loyal to their family but also can be independent. Read More Great Pyrenees Chow Mix: Great Companion for the Dedicated OwnerContinue, Are you in the market for a hypoallergenic dog? Got her through a rescue called Heaven can Wait, at 8 months. Their favorite spot is right smack in the middle of the yard. The Great Pyrenees Pitbull mix is a moderately energized dog breed. Americanlisted has classifieds in Salyer, California for dogs and cats. Theyre terrific with kids and have natural herding skills, making them a perfect choice for a family pet. Their Irish Wolfhound side can lead them to be suspicious and even overprotective. This mix is sure to exceed expectations. Make it a point to take them on strenuous outings like lengthy walks and treks so that they may burn off some of their excess energy. She was a rescue here in S.E. All Rights Reserved. She is a wonderful companion and a gentle giant with everyone. Female. We have a Great Pyrenees mix, as well. Males are usually larger than females. The Chownees dog combines the strength and nobility of the Great Pyrenees with the pride and scowling good looks of the Chow. Theres a good chance your Chownees will inherit a different colored tongue from their Chow parentage. Hard part is waiting 3 weeks until bringing our baby pup home. Like Monica, we have a Great Pyrenees/Boxer mix. Pug Mix Puppies for Sale . Send me a message, both email and texts He recently had a lipoma (fatty) tumor removed and is doing just fine. Interesting. Dogs of the Great Pyrenees Boxer breed have an exceptionally high pain threshold and will not react negatively to an electric shock. He is 3 and is about 125 lbs , and each and everyday bring so much love to us. Although certain dog breeds are more predisposed to certain diseases, every dog is at risk of developing a heritable illness. He is a Great Pyrenees in every way except his legs and feet. BE PATIENT :) LOTS GOING ON. I don't hold the leash or put any tension on it. Being he isnt purebred. If the other parent breed has a similar temperament, then you should be able to expect something similar from a Great Pyrenees Mix. They are highly intelligent and are capable of picking up on things quickly, but they often dont see the point of responding to basic commands and may be slow to respond or choose to not respond at all. He weighs 120lbs and does intimidate most people that come to the house. There isn't much difference when it comes to the stature of the male and female Germanees. They can be somewhat guarded and become overprotective if not socialized properly. Also, 2 of their littermates had shep markings with longer hair, and they were absolutely gorgeous!!