They even played some of the stuff from their Super Deluxe, spesifically Garage Palace feat. Because all horrible puns intended when the weather ain't merry, it isn't a place you wanna be. I thought it would be Humanz, through and through, with some throwbacks - which had me worried as 1. The sixth album, The Now Now, was released in 2018 and presented a more stripped-down version of the bands signature sound, concentrating on Albarns original music instead of guest artists. 08-06 Skanderborg, Denmark Smukfest Fri October 21 Orlando, FL Amway Center I'm not too sure I'll ever go to Merriweather again. Absolutely insane. What makes this tour special is that Albarn is bringing the 14-piece Gorillaz live band aided and abetted by a varying cast of guest performers for a series of 21 unique and unforgettable arena dates across the U.S. and Canada. Don't Miss Gorillaz Live Buy Your Tickets Now! The bassist is such a super chill beyond cool guy. Even in their live concerts, they stick with their cartoon characters. An amazing concert and wish we could go again amazing atmosphere and was surprised to see some artists we weren't expecting like Liam Gallagher wish the set could of been longer as both me and my fianc have been waiting for over 10 years to see Gorillaz and would love to hear more songs live next time Gorillaz are live we will definitely be going. Produced by Live Nation, this is theGorillazsfirst stateside trip since the 2018 trek and is the bands only scheduled outing on the horizon. Gorillaz is a pop band with a distinctive sound. We analyze the majority of ticket sites and show you only the best deals. This is a privately owned ticket marketplace and is not affiliated with any team, artist, official venue or box office. We charge advertisers instead of our readers. Featuring a trail-focused running shoe and weather-ready pieces. October 6 Toronto, ON @Scotiabank Arena 2022. Gorillazbrings its historic, rare, and not-to-be-missed North America Tour to Amway Center Friday. May 2, 2022. I would definitely recommend that anyone who likes the Gorillaz see them when they can. Click the icon of the ad-blocker extension installed on your browser. Not to mention ALL their features, who have amazing singing talent in their own right. Gorillaz are an English virtual band formed in 1998 by musician Damon Albarn and artist Jamie Hewlett, from London, England. Gorillaz Gig Timeline Previous concerts Gorillaz Ameris Bank Amphitheatre, Alpharetta, GA - Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19 2022 Gorillaz Amway Center, Orlando, FL - Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21 2022 Oct 23, 2022 Gorillaz FTX Arena, Miami, FL - Oct 23, 2022 Oct 23 2022 Following concerts Gorillaz Tonhalle, Dsseldorf - Nov 12, 2022 Nov 12 2022 $12.99 Fall $11.79 The Now Now $12.90 Hypebeast is a registered trademark of Hypebeast Hong Kong Ltd. Gain access to exclusive interviews with industry creatives, think pieces, trend forecasts, guides and more. We see your preferred language is English (United States), would you like to stay on, Change your location by entering a City, Zip or Postal Code, View All Arts & Family, Hey! The cameras are rolling 24/7, the fourth wall is broken, the kettle is on, the chaos is real, the door is open Whats coming next? Seeing the Gorillaz was worth the lighting risk lmao). This was the first concert that I have ever gone to and I'm not gonna lie, this was an amazing experience. The atmosphere was incredible and I feel that the band had really put everything they've got into the show. Damon was legendary, as expected. How long are Gorillaz concerts? Presented by When it turns gray, click the refresh icon that has appeared next to it or click the button below to continue. All rights reserved. Youll usually find this icon in the upper right-hand corner of your screen. Gorillaz Orlando Tickets - Live in October 2023 Your independent guide to the best entertainment in Orlando! Their universe is presented in music videos, interviews, comic strips and short cartoons. x, Footer.languageSelector.ja-jp.greeting With cutting edge technology and effects, this stage spectacular stretches the limits of the imagination. . Footer.languageSelector.ja-jp.region 08-17 Dublin, Ireland 3Arena Wed September 14 Portland, OR Moda Center Your independent guide to the best entertainment in Orlando! Since the arena was devided into three sections: the fan pit, the parter and the sitting area (where I was) and the ticket prices were different for each of them it was understandable that they didn't allow the fans to cross between them but the thing that was absolutely insane was the fact that they didn't let us (people in the sitting area) dance!? Overall, the album was a smash, both commercially and critically. Tue October 11 Boston, MA TD Garden Use this setlist for your event review and get all updates automatically! Mon September 12 Seattle, WA Climate Pledge Arena (United Kingdom) EarthGang will open all shows until October 19, while Jungle will take the stage on October 21 and 23. Tour Update Close Video The virtual act will include the 14-piece Gorillaz live band along with currently unannounced guest performers. October 14 Philadelphia, PA@The Met Philadelphia Premium seats near the stage, as well as Gorillaz meet-and-greet tickets, have a higher price point. Gorillaz is currently touring across 1 country and has 3 upcoming concerts. This was the first concert that I have ever gone to and I'm not gonna lie, this was an amazing experience. Gorillaz music often features collaborations with a wide range of featured artists, with Albarn as the only permanent musical contributor. All ticket sales are 100% guaranteed! Want to see Gorillaz in concert? It went double platinum in the U.S. and contained the ubiquitous and widely popular single Feel Good Inc.. Gorillaz is a heavily experimental virtual band that blends together elements of hip hop, indie rock and electronic music into a catchy pop synthesis. Get ticket prices, and find the best seats using our interactive seating charts. Dare I say better than other "more popular" bands I've seen. Today is your last chance to grab your tickets with a 30% discount using the code TAXTIME. During the VIP set we were kicked out of the pavillan which I'm assuming because it was storming. And the best part? With support from special guest Omar Apollo. The environmentally themed album featured a new synth-pop sound and a lineup of featured guest artists. Purchase Gorillaz Tickets View Pricing and Availability StubHub is a trusted resale marketplace, not a box office or venue. The way in which the group plays with the different rhythms and visuals creates a unique atmosphere, full of energy, which made vibrate from the youngest to the most adult of the fans of this band. To read the updated Privacy Policy, please. 2023 Rolling Stone, LLC. The bassist is such a super chill beyond cool guy. * The band are recognised by The Guinness Book Of World Records as the planets Most Successful Virtual Act. World Tour 2022. This website is operated by a ticket broker.We are not affiliated with nor endorsed by Gorillaz. Amway Center, Orlando, FL tickets . The only thing that really bothered me was the security. Be the first to know. World Tour 2022 Steve Aoki is among the artists now showcasing NFTs on their profiles. The show itself was amazing. We are not affiliated with Gorillaz. View all concerts. 3 min read. The BRIT and Grammy Award winning bands subsequent albums are Demon Days (2005), Plastic Beach (2010), The Fall (2011), Humanz (2017) and The Now Now (2018). Gorillaz also holds the distinction of being the Most Successful Virtual Band in the Guinness World Records. Nothing compared to Feel Good Inc, though, I was scared the roof would cave in from the in unison laughter. This one-of-a-kind group has influenced a bevy of artists since it burst onto the music scene, including 5 Seconds of Summer, AWOLNATION, Paramore, Grimes, and Kesha. Get tickets for Gorillaz at Amway Center in Orlando, FL on Fri, 21 Oct 2022 - 19:30 at AXS.com . Also, the live portion of the concert was what made it so good because it was rawer than the online songs which made it better because you get to hear what the artists put into each song for each song. Gorillaz tour dates for 2023 are available now! Stay tuned for more information on how to enter and win. Already whitelisted us? Link in bio for tickets. Buy Now at Ticketmaster. October 1 Irving, TX The Pavilion @ Toyota Music Factory Virtual band Gorillaz is singer 2D, bassist Murdoc Niccals, guitarist Noodle and drummer Russel Hobbs. October 5 Detroit, MI @Little Caesars Arena Sun Sep 11 - Vancouver, BC - Rogers Arena. 10-19 Alpharetta, GA Ameris Bank Amphitheater ! The crowd went wild, but that was to be expected. In 2006, the band penned an autobiographical book titled Rise of the Ogre that expanded on the universe and backstories of the fictional band members. She just jumped onstage and said 1000 words in 10 seconds and danced around like it was nothing. It was such a great concert, Damon Albarn gave all his energy for the crowd, the instrumentalists, the backround singers, everyone was just great. See all your opportunities to see them live below! Sun October 23 Miami, FL FTX Arena. Mon September 26 Phoenix, AZ Footprint Center 2023 Hypebeast Limited. I also had some personal gripes with it. Wed October 12 Brooklyn, NY Barclays Center By clicking Next, you agree to the AXS.com Terms and Conditions. Add setlist, Note: The show was absolutely STELLAR!! We were all Humanz and that's the whole point of the Gorillaz. Fri October 14 Philadelphia, PA The Met Philadelphia The brainchild of Damon Albarn and Jamie Hewlett released their latest project in August 2021 in the form ofMeanwhile,a three-track EP featuring guest appearances from Jelani Blackman, Barrington Levy, AJ Tracey and Alica Harley. Warner Music. $39.99 Demon Days $10.69 Gorillaz $33.88 Song Machine, Season One: Strange Tim. By far the best concert Ive ever been to. 10-08 Montreal, Quebec Bell Centre ! The next Gorillaz concert in Orlando will take place on October 21, 2022 at Amway Center. The shows will be the first dates of the band led by Damon Albarn in the United States and Canada from 2018 and will extend their current world tour, which is currently taking place in South America. Prices may be above or below face value. Wed October 05 Detroit, MI Little Caesars Arena Its an extremely impressive feat, and youll appreciate parts of their music youve never thought of. The whole show has a cartoon animation version, where the "band" plays along with the music as if they're playing it. x, Hello! This was by far the best concert Ive ever been to. Since The Now Now of 2018, the group led by Damon Albarn has released new music through the Song Machine series, reprinted Gorillaz of 2001, and published an art book. As fan demand greatly exceeds the number of tickets available. Meanwhile, Damon Albarn (from Blur) is the one who's really singing the songs. The series of episodes featured music videos of the band with musical singles. . Created by Damon Albarn and Jamie Hewlett, their acclaimed eponymous debut album was released in 2001. They certainly didnt, but it felt like they played their whole discography. Gorillaz 2022 Tickets - Tour Schedule & Tickets 2022 GORILLAZ TICKETS! You could win FREE tickets to experience the show at Amway Center! Get your tour dates seen by one billion fans. October 19 Alpharetta, GA @Ameris Bank Amphitheater From Gorillaz Follow Fans Also Viewed Beyonc See all 100 Events Monster Jam See all 86 Events P!NK During her headlining concert at Coachella in April, Billie Eilish covered the bands 2005 hit, "Feel Good Inc", inviting Albarn and Pos de De La Soul to join her. The final concert of the tour will be at Turf Club in St. Paul. StubHub is a trusted resale marketplace, not a box office or venue. Damon Albarn and Companys 22-date trek launches in Vancouver at Rogers Arena and culminates at FTXArena in Miami on Oct. 23. #JanetJackson #TogetherAgainTour #AmwayCenter, Thank you @JanetJackson for showing us all how it's done! Gorillaz Humanz World Tour was undoubtedly one of the most anticipated shows by Chilean fans. Typically, Gorillaz tickets can be found for as low as $95.00, with an average price of $138.00. Tickets On Sale Friday, May 20 at 10am. The next dates of the Gorillaz tour are shown below. EarthGang is set to open the tour through Oct. 19, with Jungle taking the opening slot Oct. 21 and 23. I just hope Bear doesn't lose the magic of his voice by then. Tickets go on sale May 5 at 10 a.m. Don't miss out on the action-packed experience that is WWE Friday Night SmackDown! I legitimately was RELIEVED when they played songs from Humanz. This all-terrain icon has been a favorite amongst adventure seekers and luxury car connoisseurs. Prices may be above or below face value. mail Gorillaz North American Tour Buy Tickets Date October 21, 2022 Event Starts 7:30 PM 6:30 PM On Sale Now Find Parking Get Directions Event Details Gorillaz brings its historic, rare, and not-to-be-missed North America Tour to Amway Center Friday. Throughout the Gorillaz tour, the band released new music promoting its upcoming eighth album, Cracker Island, scheduled for release in 2023. 06-22 Cologne, Germany Tanzbrunnen EarthGang will open all shows until October 19, while Jungle will take the stage on October 21 and 23. Wrong. Albarn really pulled his weight next to Snoop, and more. 10-11 Boston, MA TD Garden ! Humanz is maybe their least liked album as of now 2. Lost my voice screaming the lyrics back. 08-19 London, England All Points East October 8 Montreal, QC@Bell Centre (I brought an umbrella so I was some what dry. I was standing in the wavebraker and the atmosphere was just perfect, espicially when songs like Tomorrow comes today or Kids with guns are played. The event will kick off in Vancouver in September and will end in Miami in late October. The album debuted at number two on the U.S. Elsewhere in music, check out the list of US and Canadian music festivals you cant miss this summer. Gorillaz are once again disrupting the paradigm and breaking convention in their round the back door fashion with Song Machine, the newest concept from one of the most inventive bands around.