The alleged marian apparitions in trevignano romano in italy to gisella cardia are relatively new. On October 4, 1996, appearing in front of the cross on the mountain next to the chapel, the Virgin said: Beloved son, I wish to tell you this afternoon and to tell all my children the importance to live the messages. Jennifer is a young American mother and housewife (her last name is withheld at her spiritual directors request in order to respect the privacy of her husband and family.) Initially, the thing at which I marveled the most was this clean writing without deletions or corrections, more perfect and more exact than an ordinary dictation, without any fatigue on my part; all comes out smoothly. The following is adapted from the best-selling book, THE WARNING: Testimonies and Prophecies of the Illumination of Conscience. Born in 1972 in Itajai in the state of Santa Catarina in Brazil, Eduardo Ferreira found an image of Our Lady of Aparecida in the courtyard of the family house on January 6, 1983. Now I bless you, in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. To view Pedro sharing The messages he has received, click here. The messages went from being private to public, and by divine command, she must communicate them to the world. Elizabeths answer was Yes, and through her, Jesus and Mary began a Church movement under a new name given to that immense and eternal love that Mary has for all her children: The Flame of Love.. I answered affirmatively, and then after a day of continuous prayer, that night, Christ appeared to me on the Cross and shared His wounds. June 21, 2022 Mary Dear children, thank you for being here in prayer and for having bent your knees. Here it should be said that, while the former bishops approval must indeed be considered as rescinded, the CDF statement does not technically constitute a formal Notification condemnation, and a number of commentators have raised questions regarding the procedural regularity of the Diocesan Administrators actions. [11] Their banner was recently blessed by Pope Francis. As regards the often sobering content of the messages,** there is a striking convergence between them and other serious sources, with notheological errors. Just as the astounding revelations on the Divine Mercy entrusted by Jesus to St. Faustina constitute Gods final effort of salvation (before his Second Coming in grace), so too His revelations on the Divine Will entrusted to the Servant of God Luisa Piccarreta constitute Gods final effort of sanctification. An hour later, he walked back into Aarons office with a smile on his face and said, I did it!. Amen. We remain in full compliance with all of these directives; and, if his messages are formally condemned in the future, then we will remove them from this website. Medjugorjeis one of the most visitedactive apparition sites in the world. Around the age of fourteen, Luisa began to experience visions and apparitions of Jesus and Mary along with physical sufferings. On account of her embarrassment before her family, who did not understand the cause of her sufferings, Luisa asked the Lord to conceal these trials from others. Note: About 23 years ago, a man and a woman in California, who were living together in a life of sin, began a profound conversion through Divine Mercy. She was alone and mistakenly arrived at the station at 10 p.m. A young couple took her back to Budapest where she spent the remainder of her life until she died in 1985. The Marian Movement of Priests must be my work alone. Valerias Copponis story of receiving locutions from heaven started when she was in Lourdes accompanying her military husband on pilgrimage. Why Pedro Regis? Pawel said, Spread the messages to the world any way you can.. Of course, these could conceivably be fraud or even demonic interference, as could the weeping of the statue of the Virgin and images of Jesus in Gisellas and her husband, Giannis, home. She also requested that a chapel be built that still stands. When she was thirteen, He appeared to her in a vision that she witnessed from the balcony of her home. Soon she would fall into profound ecstasy not only in the presence of her familyher husband and eight children, but also of people close to her who began to gather to pray; and they, in turn, formed a prayer cenacle, which accompanies her to this day. The position of the Church towards the Anguera apparitions is understandably one of caution; as with Zaro di Ischia, a commission has been established for the purposes of evaluation. And the local Bishop of Civita Castellana appears to have been quietly supportive of Gisella Cardia, having given access early on to a chapel for the overwhelming influx visitors who began to gather in the Cardias house to pray, once news of the apparitions began to spread. The events that the Blessed Mother foretold to Fr. Our Lady told Edson that she will leave a visible on the Mount of the Cross next to the chapel in Itapiranga. Initially, the thing at which I marveled the most was this clean writing without deletions or corrections, more perfect and more exact than an ordinary dictation, without any fatigue on my part; all comes out smoothly. Through this movement, I am calling all my children to consecrate themselves to my Heart, and to spread everywhere cenacles of prayer. Dom Carillo Gritti, Bishop of the diocese of Itacoatiara, approved the 1994-1998 phase of the apparitions as supernatural in origin on May 31, 2009 and personally laid the cornerstone of a new Sanctuary in Itapiranga on May 2, 2010. Familiarity with the history of Marian apparitions suggests that these miracles should be regarded as confirmations of the authenticity of heavenly communications. Always a diligent worker, Elizabeth never had good fortune in her long string of short-lived jobs, as she struggled to feed her family. Mark Mallett has also provided answers to 24objections to the apparitions. After conveying two years of messages and secrets (known only to this man and to be announced at a future time known only to the Lord) the locutions stopped. Elizabeths profound prayer life led her to become a lay Carmelite, and in 1958 at age forty-five, she entered a three-year-period of spiritual darkness. Remember that His death served for your salvation and He will come again to save you and free you from the chains of the Evil One. Our Lady to Gisella Cardia on April 19th, 2022: My daughter, thank you for responding to my call and for having bent your knees in prayer. Moreover, Our Lady specifically requested a Christian evangelization directed in a distinct way toward the youth and the construction of a simple chapel for pilgrims, as well as the institution of a soup kitchen in Itapiranga for needy children. In 1997, the messages of Itapiranga at times emphasized devotion to St. Josephs Most Chaste Heart, and Jesus asked for the following Feast Day to be introduced into the Church: I desire that the first Wednesday, after the Feast of My Sacred Heart and the Immaculate Heart of Mary, be dedicated to the Feast of the Most Chaste Heart of St. Joseph. Marco continues to receive messages on the fourth Sunday of each month, the content of which is strongly convergent with many other credible prophetic sources. The existence of a considerable number of ongoing mystical phenomena accompanying Luz de Maria (stigmatization, crucifixes bleeding in her presence, religious images exuding oil). Thus began an adventure with God and Our Lady that Walter could never have dreamed of. (It is Don Ciro who, at least until recently, would read out the messages written down by Simona and Angela after they emerged from their supposed ecstasies or resting in the Spiritriposo nello Spirito). Here it should be said that, while the former bishops approval must indeed be considered as rescinded, the CDF statement does not technically constitute a formal Notification condemnation, and a number of commentators have raised questions regarding the procedural regularity of the Diocesan Administrators actions. Retiring in 1987, she became a member of the Family of the Heart of Love of the Crucified, making her initial vows in 1988 and perpetual vows in 2005. Luz de Mara de Bonilla is a Catholic mystic, stigmatist, wife, mother, Third Order Augustinian, and prophet from Costa Rica, currently residing in Argentina. The Virgin Mary identified herself as the Queen of the Rosary and of Peace, and the messages often emphasized praying the Rosary dailyin particular the family rosary, turning off the television, going to Confession, Eucharistic Adoration, the confirmation that the true Church is the Roman Catholic Apostolic Church, and that a torrent of chastisements are soon approaching. He who refuses to pass through the door of My mercy must pass through the door of My justiceDivine Mercy in My Soul, Diary of St. Faustina, n. 1146, One day, the Lord instructed her to present her messages to the Holy Father, Pope John Paul II. Leading Mariologist, Dr. Mark Miravalle of Steubenville University devoted a book to them, called The Three Hearts: Apparitions of Jesus, Mark, and Joseph from the Amazon. Jennifer is a young American mother and housewife (her last name is withheld at her spiritual directors request in order to respect the privacy of her husband and family.) Over the years, these numbers that materialized would confirm on countless occasions the spontaneous conversations in their cenacles, and now today, the events taking place around the world. As has occurred in other Marian apparitions, such as in Fatima and Medjugorje, Our Lady revealed to Edson secrets that pertain to the destiny of the Church and the world, as well as very serious future events if humanity does not convert. Elizabeths profound prayer life led her to become a lay Carmelite, and in 1958 at age forty-five, she entered a three-year-period of spiritual darkness. It is none other than the very holiness of Eden itselfthe holiness that Mary, too, enjoyed in a far more perfect way than even Adam and Eveand it is now available for the asking. Let your will be done on Earth as it is done in Heaven.. On one occasion, Jesus placed the crown of thorns upon her head causing her to lose consciousness and the ability to eat for two or three days. One priest makes spelling corrections, then another gives the messages a final review before uploading them to the website, www.revelacionesmarianas.com, to be shared with the world. No, I need to make that decision right now, and Walter took off. Let your will be done on Earth as it is done in Heaven.. Adam Skwarczynski, the diaries of Bruno Cornacchiola. Not long after that, Our Lady began to speak to him, especially after he received Holy Communion. Yet there is additional video evidence of solar phenomena in the presence of multiple witnesses during prayer at the apparition site, similar to the phenomena of the Dancing Sun in Fatima in 1917 or attested by Pope Pius XII in the Vatican Gardens immediately preceding the proclamation of the Dogma of the Assumption in 1950. It wasnt until she became a Daughter of Mary that the nightmares finally ceased at the age of eleven. In 1948, the Communist Nationalization of Hungary was a harsh master, and she was fired from her first job for having a statue of the Blessed Mother in her home. Gobbi traveled on pilgrimage to Fatima, Portugal. The messages from Our Lady of Zaro may not be well known in the English-speaking world, but a case can be made for treating them seriously on a number of grounds. I call you to pray concerning the next red moon [6], a . While Walter was driving home from work one day, an intense feeling in his chest, like a heartburn that didnt hurt, suddenly overwhelmed him. A Nihil obstatwas recently granted by an Archbishop for the Polish translation of the second of these,In Cammino con Maria(On the way with Mary) published byEdizioni Segno, containing the story of the apparitions and the associated messages up until 2018. For a powerfully effective Marian consecration, order the book, Marys Mantle Consecration: A Spiritual Retreat for Heavens Help, endorsed by Archbishop Salvatore Cordileone and Bishop Myron J. Cotta, and the accompanying Marys Mantle Consecration Prayer Journal. On October 12, 1987, four days after his first communion, Eduardo and his sister Eliete were praying in front of this image when Eduardo saw a blue light emerging from it and illuminating the room. I will pass among you to bless you one by one and to make peace descend upon your hearts; do not be confused, but open yourselves to God's love and you will lack nothing. Running to more than 1000 printed pages, Alicjas two-volume spiritual journal (Testimony (1985-1989) and Exhortations (1989-2010) was published posthumously, thanks to the efforts of the Archbishop of Szczecin, Andrzej Dziga, who established a theological commission for the evaluation of her writings, which were granted the Imprimatur by Bishop Henryk Wejman. (It was this that attracted the attention of the national press to Zaro). I DECLARE that I have not found any doctrinal error that attempts against the faith, morality and good habits, for which I grant these publications the IMPRIMATUR. Luisa was born on April 23rd, 1865 (a Sunday which St. John Paul II later declared as the Feast Day of Divine Mercy Sunday, according to the Lords request in the writings of St. Faustina). He had next to no catechesis or understanding of the Catholic Faith, so the voice of Jesus both alarmed and entranced him. In one passage of the book, the following explanation is given: I have chosen you because you are the least apt instrument; thus no one will say that this is your work. Only at the end, when rereading, do I understand the meaning of the entirety of the words dictated to me more or less quickly in a theological language that I do not understand. The messages have been gathered into a book entitled, Thy Kingdom Come, and on March 19, 2017, Juan Abelardo Mata Guevara, SDB, Titular Bishop of Estel, Nicaragua, granted them the Imprimatur of the Church. During that period in her life, she suffered no physical illness (until she succumbed to pneumonia at the end) and she never experienced bedsores, despite being confined to her little bed for sixty-four years. The visionaries and their apparitions, therefore, are therefore subject to intense scrutiny, and to our knowledge, there have been no allegations of malpractice. Today the movement cites membership of over 400 Catholic cardinals and bishops, more than 100,000 Catholic priests, and millions of lay Catholics around the world, with cenacles of prayer and fraternal sharing among priests and lay faithful in every part of the world. While Faustinas revelations, themselves, regularly allude to this new sanctity of Living in the Divine Will (as do the revelations of many other fully approved mystics of the 20th century), it has been left to Luisa to be the primary herald and secretary of this new and divine holiness (as Pope St. John Paul II called it). Soon Our Lady began to speak through him to a weekly prayer group that grew and grew. Just as the astounding revelations on the Divine Mercy entrusted by Jesus to St. Faustina constitute Gods final effort of salvation (before his Second Coming in grace), so too His revelations on the Divine Will entrusted to the Servant of God Luisa Piccarreta constitute Gods final effort of sanctification. The children were received and blessed by Mgr Dominik Toth of the Trnava-Bratislava archdiocese, where an official inquiry was instigated on October 28, 1998. on Earth as it is in heaven (Mt, 6:10).. I am prolonging the time of mercy for the sake of sinners. Valerias Copponis story of receiving locutions from heaven started when she was in Lourdes accompanying her military husband on pilgrimage. 252-253: Father Stefano Gobbi was born in Dongo, Italy, north of Milan in 1930 and died in 2011. That mission can be bestowed upon you only if you also want it out of your free will. While Luisas revelations are fully orthodox (the Church has repeatedly affirmed this and even has in many ways approved them already), they nevertheless give what is, frankly, the most amazing message one can possibly imagine. Around that time, she also began to have intimate conversations with the Lord through inner locutions, followed by conversations with the Virgin Mary and her guardian angel. Soon afterwards, he announced to Aaron, Theres a decision I have to make in my life. The messages originally came as internal locutions, followed by visions of Mary, who came to describe Luz de Maras mission. Additionally, the juridical actions undertaken by the CDF only restrict 1) official Liturgical promotion of Edsons messages, 2) wider dissemination of his messages by Edson himself or his Association in Itapiranga, and 3) the promotion of the messages within the Prelature of Itacoatiara. My children, thank you for having responded to my call in your hearts. This extraordinary charism is called locutions. This involves interior words that come, not from the mind in the form of thoughts, but from the heart, as if a voice spoke them from within. The fact that many of the events predicted in these messages (volcanic explosions in specific places, terrorist attacks in particular locations, such as Paris) have already come true with great accuracy. The apparitions have already been the subject of an Italian national TV broadcast during which the seer behaved with remarkable calm in the face of some heated criticism from panelists in the studio toward her and two books. . Pray, pray, pray!. In a follow-up meeting, Msgr. After a period during which he was effectively homeless, Eduardo eventually settled in So Jos dos Pinhais in the state of Paran in 1997, where he still resides, and where a sanctuary has been built, as can be seen in the videos of the apparitions. These meetings, at which Valeria delivered her messages, were first held twice monthly on Wednesdays, then weekly at the request of Jesus, whom she says that shesawat the church of SantIgnazio in connection with a meeting with the American Jesuit, Fr. The campaign against the alleged visionary began when it was reported that, under her maiden name Maria Giuseppa Scarpulla, Gisella had received a conviction (preliminary and open to appeal) from a Sicilian court along with three other individuals for the "fraudulent bankruptcy" of a firm of which she was the administrator in 2013, three years These are the words that Jesus is begging us to have ever on our mind, heart, and lips. It does not replace any of the existing devotions and practices that Heaven has been asking of usfrequenting the Sacraments, praying the Rosary, fasting, reading Scripture, consecrating ourselves to Mary, doing works of mercy, etc.rather, it makes these calls even more urgent and exalted, for we can now do all these things in a truly divinized way. Children, the t. Not all of Gods messages are calamities. This led them to repent of their living situation and enter a sacramental marriage. Running to more than 1000 printed pages, Alicjas two-volume spiritual journal (Testimony (1985-1989) and Exhortations (1989-2010) was published posthumously, thanks to the efforts of the Archbishop of Szczecin, Andrzej Dziga, who established a theological commission for the evaluation of her writings, which were granted the Imprimatur by Bishop Henryk Wejman. Currently, the movement is seeking further approbation as a Public Association of the Faithful. Gobbi had boarded over 350 air flights and taken numerous journeys by car and train, visiting five continents several times over. Walter would hear her voice through interior locutionsin words as clear to him as his ownand she began to guide, shape, and teach him. In December of that year, Pope Frances lifted a moratorium ondiocesan organized pilgrimages, essentially elevatingMedjugorjeto shrine status. Stefano Gobbi have now begun. Mary appears in these apparitions as Rosa Mystica, a title under which she appeared to nurse Pierina Gilli in Montichiari-Fontanelle (1947), an event to which the Brazilian apparitions to Eduardo and Junior refer repeatedly. A month later, Elizabeth was scheduled to board a train from Austria at 10:00 a.m. in order to return to the Swiss family who decided to adopt her. Italy (1930-2011)Priest, Mystic, and Founder ofThe Marian Movement of Priests. Gobbi founded the Marian Movement of Priests (MMP). Together with my blessing, I express my best wishes for the Words of Heaven contained here to resonate in every creature of good will. The idea that fallen angels could be at the origin of the messages nonetheless seems extremely unlikely, given their theological content and exhortations to holiness. Tasks are assigned for each day of the week, which involve prayer, fasting, and night vigils, with beautiful promises attached to them, laced with special graces for priests and the souls in purgatory. Furthermore, the urgency of the messages content is such that suspending the dissemination of this material until the resolution of Edson Glaubers case (which may take several years) would risk silencing heavens voice at a time when we most need to hear it. Although you can find such an introduction in the books, The Crown of History, The Crown of Sanctity, The Sun of My Will (published by the Vatican itself), A Guide to the Book of Heaven (which bears an imprimatur), Mark Malletts brief summary On Luisa and Her Writings, the works of Fr. The principal themes of the messages from Dechtice, which continue to this day, are essentially the same as those received at other credible apparition sites in recent decades. The apparitions have already been the subject of an Italian national TV broadcast during which the seer behaved with remarkable calm in the face of some heated criticism from panelists in the studio toward her and two books. The two current visionaries, Simona Patalano and Angela Fabiani, receive messages on the 8th and 26th of each month, and Don Ciro Vespoli, who provides spiritual guidance to them, was himself one of a group of seers during the initial phase of the apparitions, before he became a priest. Fr. Since Dom Grittis death in 2016, there has been an as yet unresolved conflict between the diocese of Itacoatiara and the Association established by Edson Glauber and his family to support construction of the Sanctuary. Believe the words of a Mother: everything will be wonderful and this will be a rebirth for you and for the world. Sensing that this could be a sign, the children began to pray the Rosary. Some of these have been dismissed by the Church (Montichiari, Ghiaie di Bonate, Biding, Kerizinen), but have nonetheless attracted growing interest on the part of serious researchers concerned with establishing historical truth and rehabilitating mystics who may have been unjustly condemned. About six years later, the man began audibly hearing the voice of Jesus (what are called locutions). My children, pray much, for the earth is an immense desert and where there will be water, it will cause much damage. A North-American man, who wishes to remain anonymous, and whom we will call Walter, was obnoxiously loud, braggadocious, and who mocked the Catholic faith, even to the point of ripping his mothers rosary beads out of her praying hands and scattering them across the floor, went through a profound conversion. She also requested that a chapel be built that still stands. In a follow-up meeting, Msgr. A month later, Elizabeth was scheduled to board a train from Austria at 10:00 a.m. in order to return to the Swiss family who decided to adopt her. Don Ciro Vespoli was one of the original group of seers as an adolescent, and subsequently became a priest. The following is from Valeria Copponis own words, as they are stated on her website and translated from the Italian:http://gesu-maria.net/. (It is Don Ciro who, at least until recently, would read out the messages written down by Simona and Angela after they emerged from their supposed ecstasies or resting in the Spiritriposo nello Spirito). Visionary of Our Lady of Anguera. From her earliest years, Luisa was afflicted by the devil who appeared to her in frightful dreams. But woe to them if they do not recognize this time of My visitation.(Diary of St. Faustina, # 1160). The apparitions continued in Dobra Voda, then in Dechtice, where other children also began to receive messages. It has attracted the attention of specialist writers such as the well-known Italian journalist Saverio Gaeta, and has lately been the subject of a book-length study by researcher Annarita Magri. Sensing that this could be a sign, the children began to pray the Rosary. In each revelation given to Luz de Mara, Our Lord Jesus Christ and the Blessed Virgin Mary guide the steps, the work, and the actions of the people of God in these times in which humanity needs to return to the teachings contained in Holy Scripture. Stefano Gobbi, were published in the book, To the Priests, Our Ladys Beloved Sons, which has received the Imprimatur of three cardinals and many archbishops and bishops worldwide. We can talk about that later.. Our Lord Jesus promised that the gates of Hell will not prevail against the Church. This holiness is called Living in the Divine Will. It is the grace of graces. And Archbishop Zanoni has appeared publicly in Anguera alongside Pedro Regis, and blessing pilgrims. (It was this that attracted the attention of the national press to Zaro). Twice, she tried to enter religious congregations but was rejected. The Marian messages to Father Gobbi seem to warn that this event (and afterwards a promised Miracle and also a Chastisement or Punishment) were to occur at the end of the twentieth century. As for the possibility that Pedro Regis could have invented nearly 5000 messages over a period of nearly 33 years, it has to be asked what possible motivation he could have for doing so. When He arrived beneath her balcony, He raised his head and cried out: Soul, help Me!Deeply moved, Luisa offered herself from that day on as a victim soul in expiation for the sins of mankind. Currently, the movement is seeking further approbation as a Public Association of the Faithful. To read more about Luz de Maria de Bonilla, see the book, THE WARNING: Testimonies and Prophecies of the Illumination of Conscience. She returned to Budapest temporarily at age eleven to be with and care for her mom who was seriously ill and confined to bed. While Luisas revelations are fully orthodox (the Church has repeatedly affirmed this and even has in many ways approved them already), they nevertheless give what is, frankly, the most amazing message one can possibly imagine. Use the cunning of serpents and the purity of doves[2] and you will lack nothing. Its something you can never get used to. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkZ3LUxx-8E. Guided by these messages from heaven, Fr. At the womans next appearance, the children sprinkled the mysterious figure with blessed water, thinking it might be a demon, but the woman did not disappear. . Over the years, these numbers that materialized would confirm on countless occasions the spontaneous conversations in their cenacles, and now today, the events taking place around the world. The apparitions continued in Dobra Voda, then in Dechtice, where other children also began to receive messages. A third factor in favor of taking the Zaro apparitions/messages seriously is the clear evidence that in 1995, the visionaries had what appears to have been a precognitive vision (published in the magazineEpoca) of the 2001 destruction of the Twin Towers* in New York. My children, I want to keep you always under my blessed mantle in order to. Colin B. Donovan, STL, Marian Movement of Priests, EWTN Expert Answers, accessed July 4, 2019, https://www.ewtn.com/expert/answers/MMP.htm. In 1994, apparitions of Jesus, Our Lady, and St. Joseph to Edson Glauber, age twenty-two, and his mother, Maria do Carmo. But I come again, bringing the graces of God, Our Lord, to grant them to all the families most in need of Divine protection. They underscore Satans attempt to destroy the Church and the whole world and the remedy given by Heaven: the sacraments, the Rosary, fasting and reparation for offenses committed against the Hearts of Jesus and Mary, refuge and ark for the faithful in our troubled times. Valerias calling has been confirmed by various supernatural healings, including one from multiple sclerosis, which also involved the miraculous water at Collevalenza, the Italian Lourdes and home to the Spanish nun, Mother Speranza di Ges (1893-1983), currently up for beatification. Pawel said, Spread the messages to the world any way you can.. (1913-1985)Wife, Mother, Mystic, and Founder of The Flame of Love Movement. The attitude of the clergy is predictably mixed: some priests are skeptical, while others participate fully in the cenacle. Gobbi through interior locutions are some of the most numerous and detailed regarding her love of her people, her constant support of her priests, the coming persecution of the Church, and what she calls the Second Pentecost, another term for the Warning, or the Illumination of Conscience of all souls. Prepare your refuges, especially in your homes. She was, perhaps, what one would have called a typical Sunday-going Catholic who knew little about her faithand even less about the Bible.