1 Episode under his belt he's getting stomped though @shroudofsorrow: I was impressed, they had ghosts and **** in this episode. Will World War Hulk be shown in the She-Hulk. I didn't think he had any recent appearances. And it has been told in the comics that Ghost Rider cannot be affected by any Human Weapon. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'viebly_com-leader-4','ezslot_16',637,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-viebly_com-leader-4-0'); On the other hand, Scarlet Witch can die due to an attack or Ghost Riders Penance Stare! The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. That said, he is not fast or versatile enough to tag her either so the fight will go on until he eventully catch her i guess. Again none of the people you said Zarathos beat doesn't even come close to HOM Wanda or Eternity. The Ghost Rider, even more so than Gorr himself, is the spirit of vengeance. Then again, I'm not sure if odin/thor are actually gods because like I said, I didnt read the comics so all I have to go off for them is odin saying in the thor movie "we are not gods. Scan this QR code to download the app now. Have You Visited These Places? She fell off the edge and went berserk several times. The only one who goes on the horn was the ghost. It didn't prove anything. 3.Decimate Earth???? Ghost Rider has the advantage of the speed of light, being immune to magical powers, and having no effect on reality warping!! Sort by: Hot. They also have no answer to magic hellfire which can literally burn their souls. All rights reserved. But unless I'm totally wrong, Ghost Rider's powers come from Zarathos. If she cant do that then Ghost Rider takes it via (and I really hate to say this) Beating a B*^%$ senseless. Are you joking? Right now the only thing she could really do to him is fling him around. It never was said that Zadkiel had the power of the One Above All!!!! If there werent enough for a casual fight, in particular in a moment where ones death would be the person who left at least seven times the longest. Ghost Rider is, on the other hand, no human entity. Ghost Rider (2007) vs Wanda Maximoff (MCU) So massive spoilers for Multiverse of Madness. 6, Again Zadkiel did NOT CREATE NOTHING. You see, angels, men whose mercy work, punish them. Did Wanda not unleash a wave that spread throughout the ominverse that seems to me a great deal above ghost rider. Now, Scarlet Witch has done some horrible stuff both in the comics and the MCU. For example, once the body is damaged and dies, the thrones divine can choose another host. She was insanely powerful, and Ghost Rider ended her. The One Above All IS THE JUDE-CHRISTIAN GOD!!!! As the show goes on I suppose my opinion could be subject to change but I'd say Scarlet Witch. The Penance Stare wins by a mile. Youre remorseful and depressed and then fall off the edge again and again, which makes her vulnerable the most. She could use that power to banish him, for instance. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. That is, with this ability, he can bring alive any dead person. Stop trying to put the Ghost Rider and Spirit of Vengeance on a level that they are NOT. Answer (1 of 3): Scarlet witches full power is unknown but ghost rider has multiversal feats and spawn has omni and outerversal feats. Because Zarathos is the most powerful demon of Marvel and it can increase its size and make more powerful clones. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. Come join our discussions, post your own battles and kick some ass! Why do people always argue that she needs to be in her right state of mind to effectively use her reality warping powers? That said, many fans might be feeling a little conflicted right now. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'viebly_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_11',117,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-viebly_com-large-mobile-banner-1-0'); Now, lets look at this comparison with an alternate version. 34 / 79.1%. Introducing Scarlet Witch In The MCU Wandas transformation into Scarlet Witch is something that no Marvel fan can ever forget. However, even if the human host body is damaged and dies, the Spirit of Vengeance lives on it can simply choose another host. Stongest version of regular ghost rider is still way stronger in terms of power. Note: This is the Ghost Rider, who a Scarlet Witch (2:3) is the Ghost Rider. Show me the Ghost Rider or Spirit of Vengeance effecting the Omniverse like Wanda did. Its the spot where its interesting. Statistical comparison with other CG. @1kingjerry: He could take out most of the avengers beside Thor, Wanda, and strange. and our Her magic skills make it very difficult to harm Scarlet Witch, but she could be hurt and even killed. i.e. Fact is Scarlet Witch power shouldnt touch GR as he proven to be . As seen here.. Well the same Dr. S fell way short of Zarathos. There isnt much to discuss about Scarlets powers because she is the satanic witch, and the title makes her even more powerful than the strongest of the strongest Sorcerer Supremes. Yeah I'd say this is a case of overhype (for the time being, only time and more episodes can tell). With a character like the Ghost Rider, I dunno if it can be. @Owie: I disagree. She'd bring her to Limbo. What Does Business Chat Mean On Instagram? After losing her twins in WandaVisions finale, Wanda turned to the powers of Darkhold, which amplified her powers as the Scarlet Witch. I WAS LIKE WHOA!!! Zarathos was a demon who was imprisoned and controlled by Mephisto. Cookie Notice The unparalleled power of Scarlet Witch has long been established both in a number of Marvel Comics storylines and in her most recent MCU escapades such as Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness . Now, Scarlet Witch is an extremely powerful reality-warper she once changed the reality of the entire Earth in the House of M storyline. All that tells us is that he's got superstrength and firepowers. The Demon Zarathos is known to comic fans as the source of Ghost Rider's power. Dear Reader,Based on the story, this is what we have analysed, and here we are trying to be unbiased instead of supporting the one we love! 3. What Powers Does Ghost Rider Possess? As far as I know, scarlet witches powers are not godly in any way, shape, or form. One cannot harmed without the weapon forged in heaven. Not just in the sense that she can get hurt and killed. I said [to my source],' were any of these films?' They aren't doing much damage to someone who can no-sell a building busting explosion and even survive a plutonium bomb. But goddamn was Robbie badass, I think the question would be if she could actually hurt him in GR form. With this acceptance, she finally turned into Scarlet Witch, which every Marvel fan was looking forward to. @Owie: I will show you here the Retcon of GR Origins. And stop freaking lying again! Along with this, Ghost Rider also has the ability named Rising the Dead. login to vote. Ghost Rider Vs. Hulk: Who Would Win And Why? Wanda erases him out of reality by mere words. Regarding the Scarlet Witch, the most powerful version is probably the one with the Life Force (which is what made her so powerful during HoM). You were already educated on this by poster "I am Warlock" or whatever his name is. @supremegeneration: No that wasn't the reason. She is incredibly powerful, and although its not a great discrepancy, Id give Wandas Hexes a slight advantage over Johnnys Hellfire. The thing is that the scarlet witch is literally the most dangerous being in the multiverse, and let's not forget she has a prophecy dedicated to her like that alone speaks for itself, it's a good match for her no doubt and it won't be easy but he's super weak against magic so idk I have a 30 percent chance he'll actually win against . Also what Proves Zarathos > Mephisto is the fact Mephisto had to weaken Zarathos in the 70s/80s Comics to battle him. Wanda would be outnumbered by Magik's minions as well. Even though he becomes Ghost Rider, his strengths through the roof and it doesnt hurt him. ". 182K 4K 24. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. She could Banish him maybe but he could BFR her as well. Her magical abilities make it very hard to harm Scarlet Witch, but she can get hurt and even killed. The heir of the thou bears a terrible spirit. Sadly, the canonicity of that show is still up for debate, so whether that take of the character will ever show their face again remains unknown. What happened after House of M was that Wanda recreated herself and created a new life for herself. Unfortunately, due to AOS having a terrible budget and him having no real competition his high ends are too few and far between. Where was LT when Chaos King did his Shenanigans? Ghost Rider and Scarlet Witch are both unfathomably powerful characters, and the fight could potentially go either way, depending on the situation and who strikes first. However, Ghost Rider has many advantages that Scarlet Witch simply cannot overcome, which is why I believe hed win this fight more often than not. I believe he obtain Sise-Neg power since Sise-Neg became God and created the Multiverse Where was LT when the M'Kraan Crystal nearly destroyed 616 Universe? Is Scarlet Witch the Strongest Avenger? @ghost_rider1: Dont bother. The Queen Of Chaos And Dark World! The mutant has slight physiology abilities to make up the probability. You must log in or register to reply here. So who would win between the movie version of Ghost Rider and . Easy! @supremegeneration: Except that you're confirming his pointRobbie has been able to hurt beings that cannot be harmed by wordly means-only otherworldly powers could harm them, which is exactly what gr's hellfire is. I would like to see the scientists of shield to try and cure May, and then fail miserably. Redmi and Xiaomis new Smart TV with 144Hz 4K, Upcoming Games of 2023: Prepare to Level Up, Welcome to Paradise: The Ultimate Guide to Dead Island 2, Minecraft Legends: Success Strategies for Surviving and Thriving, Samsung Smart Monitor 2023 series is released, OnePlus 10T price and specifications are out. Now, Scarlet Witch is an incredibly powerful reality-warper she once changed the reality of the entire Earth during the House of M storyline. The Ghostrider can also travel through the multiverse just like Wanda. Scarlet Witch can destroy Johnny Blaze with her telekinesis attack by penetrating inside his brain as She did in the movie with Professor X. Ghost Riders way. So I assume he is less powerful than Mephisto--in fact from some old issues I've read with him in it, even far less powerful. Intelligence. Wether you want to ignor this fact is your problem. No one in the MCU has used one yet Did he really do something to put him on scarlet witch lvl?? She does everything on her own. However, Ghost Rider will win in the end. Ghost Rider vs Scarlet Witch. Doctor Strange In the Multiverse Of Madness, shehunted down America Chavez to gain America'spower, in a facility run by the mysterious Illuminati, was killed by Elizabeth Olsen's rampaging witch, Ghost Rider used to be a part of the exclusive secret group, Michael Fassbender's Magneto was also among the cut cameos in the film, Ben Affleck Explains His Cancelled Batman Movie's Villain Plan, Harry Potter Reboot: 8 Actors Who Could Play Dumbledore, Disney Parks Unveils 12 Delicious New Star Wars Foods for 2023, Star Wars Just Teased Cad Bane's Resurrection After Disney+ 'Death', James Gunn Addresses Black Superman Movie Plans, First Look at Anya Taylor-Joy In Mad Max: Furiosa's Dark Costume, 6 Upcoming Marvel Movies That Could Suffer from 2023 Writers' Strike.